9 pm: Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota Update: Denver Post calls CO for O

posted at 8:32 pm on November 6, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

According to Allahpundit’s electoral math made easy, we’ve got two deciders and two longshots.

Colorado is undoubtedly the most likely to fall in Mitt Romney’s column. Republicans won early voting— a change from 2008 when the Obama campaign won the early vote by several points on the way to a 9-point victory. As of 4 p.m. MST, thanks to our friend Kelly Maher, we know from the Secretary of State’s office that Republicans were at 82 percent of their 2008 turnout, Democrats at 80 and Independents at 79, seemingly good news for Republicans who can count on a decent boon in the after-work voting bloc.

Watch live returns, here.

Team Romney liked the signals from bellwether and swing counties earlier today:

Arapahoe (Swing County) — 4,860 Democrat & 5,271 Republican — Election Day so far.

Over 83% of the vote was AB/EV — 75,653 Democrat & 75,812 Republican.

Jefferson County (Swing) — 78,738 Democrat & 85,378 Republican for AB/EV.

Wisconsin, earlier tonight, the word from the GOP on the ground. Watch live results, here.

Scott Walker won his recall by seven points, with both GOTV efforts in full swing, but there were two types of Walker voters. 1) People who were backing Walker and 2) people who didn’t believe Walker had done anything warranting a recall, even if they didn’t agree with him. Not all of those folks are Romney voters.

If we have a better idea of where Virginia stands by the time these states’ polls closed, we’ll know whether it’s worth bothering with Michigan and Minnesota, the longest of the long shots. If Virginia goes blue, it’ll likely be an unfun night in these states for Team Romney.

Update: Fox calls Michigan for Obama. Romney loses his native state and one, albeit far-fetched, back-up route to 270.

Update: The spread looks like 52-48 for Obama and Sen. Debbie Stabenow wins the Senate seat.

Update: Two gone for Team Romney in this category as Fox calls Wisconsin for Obama.

Update: Hmm…

Update: Wisconsin has been called by several networks, and Minnesota goes blue, 53-45.

Update: Gulp.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

The Grand Delusion.
Had hoped it could be staved off. Guess not ???

pambi on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Free stuff is hard to beat…

d1carter on November 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

yep

Terrye on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Looking like Colorado is going down to defeat. And all I heard was how there were more registered R’s than D’s.

And now Warren beats Brown.

Sheesh. What a loser of of night.

NH is lost, too. Complete disaster.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I am a R.

No way I would vote for Gay Marriage Mitt. Father of Obama Care Mitt. Pro Abortion Mitt.

Like I have been saying. Many Republicans will not pull the lever for Mitt. Thus he will lose.

Six Establishment Republicans since Nixon have lost. It should not be the least bit surprising Mitt is losing. It is simply history proving true to it’s self. Either be a Conservative Republican or you will lose.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Enough of the Blame Mitt b.s.. I have been upfront with my thoughts about him as a managerial progressive in the European conservative mode. I pulled the lever for him this morning because he is still legions better than Barack. The people get the government they want and apparently they want nanny statism from cradle to grave. If Obama wins then that will happen sooner than later and maybe we will be able to start afresh or just maybe we will have to endure a knew dark age and it will be generations before freedom as we have known it rises anew.

IT IS NOT THE TIME TO GO WEAK IN THE KNEES. WHATEVER THE OUTCOME TONIGHT THOSE WHO VALUE FREEDOM WILL HAVE MUCH WORK TO DO.

chemman on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

What in the hell is the matter with this country?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Looks like it is changing..:)

Dire Straits on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

WI goes from blue to black. Be careful with that hammer, Hammer.

Paul-Cincy on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

A nation with great values doesn’t have to be super smart, but when the people are both dumb and bereft of values, the nation dies. America’s future is bankruptcy and destruction. All nations die eventually and this country is finished.

Django on November 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Greece II

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I saved a screenshot of one Hot Air post from Jan. 2012 saying if Romney lost he better never show his face again and gave good reasons for what he had going for him that he should be a shoo in for president. I saved it because I agreed 100% and wanted it for reference tonight.

I don’t agree with that anymore. Mitt ran a good campaign. He left nothing on the table and I’m proud of his actions. He was no John McCain by any stretch and I have no major complaints. He took it to Obama, especially in the debates but he was playing against the referees too (LSM) and it was just too much.
Romney was my guy in ’08 but not in the primaries this year.

Just my three cents. (upped a penny for coming and present inflation).

levi on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Has Paul Ryan won his seat back in Wisconsin?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I am not trying to be negative at all, but I think about the long-term optics of politics.

There is no D candidate, who could EVER be at the Presidential level like O was. Seriously, they’re talking about people like Biden and Gillibrand.

Expect four years of tumult/drought with an Obama win and then Rs forever in rule. The Dems. literally have NO ONE that will have the cache. Think about it.

Midwestprincesse on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I am a R.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

What the hell do you mean Republicans would not pull the lever for Mitt..they did, in the primaries..and today.

Terrye on November 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

They know the %’s in the various counties. If they’ve called it, it’s 99% certain.

Django on November 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

How can they know for certain if the votes are not even counted yet?

watertown on November 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Suck the government tit with all the gusto you can folks.

rickyricardo on November 6, 2012 at 9:40 PM

You know what? We qualify for food stamps, WIC and probably other programs. I have never even thought of looking in to those programs, because we carry our own way. But if America is going down this road, we might just hop right on and take what we can. Our 18 month old son’s future is already being r aped, might as well glean what we can.

cptacek on November 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Senate races a disaster relative to Supreme Court nominees and retaking the Senate in 2014; the hill will be too steep.

Cornyn has to go.

matthew8787 on November 6, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Do you think Christians stayed home?

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I would guess more conservatives than Christians stayed home.

sharrukin on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

We can win FL, NC, VA, OH and still lose the election. Needed ANY other swing state and looks a big swing and miss everywhere.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

One word, gg: Texas. Come on down, we’ll get you some boots and a hat and a brand new life!

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Terrye on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Don’t call people names. Many of us have a lot in this result.

Some have skin and treasure.

And esp. moron since I feel like one right now.

Hearts don’t break even.

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

And now Warren beats Brown.

Sheesh. What a loser of of night.

NH is lost, too. Complete disaster.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

It’s early in Colorado – only one county full reporting. Early votes are just being counted.

TarheelBen on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

I am a R.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

If you didn’t vote for Mitt, then you’re not an R. Seriously.

People like you that name-call like you just did are the reason that Republicans lose. Get over it.

Midwestprincesse on November 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Wisconsin was called for Obama and then got uncalled?

There is not enough liquor in my house right now.

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Right. So everybody chill out. Stop panicking. Let this unfold. Obviously the rosy turnout projections of Barone, Will, et al didn’t materialize. But there is what to hold out for. I’d recommend sticking with the three threads here, and let our fearless HA bloggers do some filtering, so we don’t get freaked out by every little twitch one way or another in whatever results stream we are watching.

smellthecoffee on November 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

47% of vote in in Michigan and Obama only up 3

audiotom on November 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Has Paul Ryan won his seat back in Wisconsin?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

He has 0% of the vote so far.

Guys, I need to go to work. Its going to be heck for me. Union shop and all… seeing many happy faces cuz of O.

watertown on November 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

cnn showing dear leader 40K more in florida

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Florida is worrying me right now – but just 85 percent in. If Mitt had Gary Johnson’s votes he would be leading.

TarheelBen on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Oops 18% of vote in michigan

audiotom on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Either be a Conservative Republican or you will lose.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

True… This time the GOP ran a Progressive… I guess in 2016 the GOP will try to run a socialist… lol

Y314K on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

So you preferred Gay Marriage Obama. ObamaCare Obama. Partial Birth Abortion Obama.Dead Ambassador Obama. Brilliant.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Think I’ll be polishing the resume this weekend. I am not going to sit through another election in a blue state.

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

If you didn’t vote for Mitt, then you’re not an R. Seriously.

Midwestprincesse on November 6, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Oh yeah. He would not support a guy like Mitt, but Mourdoch? He felt just fine about him. When Mourdoch loses it is someone else’s fault.

Terrye on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Romney was my guy in ’08 but not in the primaries this year.

Just my three cents. (upped a penny for coming and present inflation).

levi on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Excuse me but facts are facts.

Mitt Romney consistently referred to Obama as a Great Guy. His attacks were not close to personal. He was just like McCain. He never attacked Obama about him being Muslim or his Pastors keeping this off limits just like McCain. He also criticized any Republican that was anti Abortion.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

had to switch from cnn…wolfie just peeing in his pants…

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Do you think Christians stayed home?

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I would guess more conservatives than Christians stayed home.

sharrukin on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Exit polls shows Evangelicals turned out in worse numbers than 08.

And many polls showed Obama getting more GOP’ers than Romney got Dems. It looks like that was the case.

gumbyandpokey on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I guess in 2016 the GOP will try to run a socialist… lol

Y314K on November 6, 2012 at 10:03 PM

If they run a black socialist they might win.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I would guess more conservatives than Christians stayed home.

sharrukin on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

They used to fight lions and now they are happy to wait in lines for cool stuff.

The 2008 fun fest established that Christians vote their faith like Christie stuck to a arm’s length distance when he wanted goodies.

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

He also criticized any Republican that was anti Abortion.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Link please.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I’m not sure I can sit through another election in this country.

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I shudder to think what the results would be tonight if Romney had not performed as well as he did in the debates.

The country is changing, the young people are destroying their own future, and we are going to Hell – quickly. I am frightened for my kids.

The next chant will be that Romney should have chosen Portman for VP.

matthew8787 on November 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Come on down to Texas, all you of good heart! If this country does decide to flush itself down the toilet, we’ll hold out the longest! And we’re even big enough to be our own country *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*!

squint on November 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM

This election has taught us that the Next Republican candidate needs to be to the left of Mitt Romney?

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Let’s all be honest.

If Romney loses — which I still think he won’t — it won’t be because of anything he did.

Barrack Obama has run the single most outrageously deceitful campaign I’ve ever seen.

He outright lied over and over and over in the debates, and was NEVER fact-checked by the media.

It’s not just Benghazi — Romney made a simple point about drilling leases on federal land, and Obama spent five or ten minutes just bald-faced lying and making up numbers that had no basis in fact. He lied on taxes. He lied about Romney — and just kept repeating the lies even after CNN was embarrassed by them.

IF Romney loses — it will be because of the massive propaganda effort put out by the MSM. And not just the news media. The overwhelmingly left slant to every tv show and every movie in this country, on top of the slant in the schools is just killing us.

That’s the fight. Whoever is the next president, that’s the fight.

A failed President with no record and no plan should lose in a landslide to Mitt Romney. Instead, at best he’s kept the race painfully close.

We *need* to make the ideological arguments for our cause — but we will NEVER win that fight if we try to make it ONLY by picking an ideological spokesman as our candidate for President.

We can’t expect to have a Ronald Reagan to fight for us every four years — and we can’t expect the media “elite” not to have learned more ways to fight against another Reagan in the last thirty years.

ClintACK on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The media has a cattle prod if you get too far out of line.

And little old people in tennis shoes allow only certain things to be said.

Notice that Rush never runs for anything.

Did you ever take a Poly Sci class?

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

The next chant will be that Romney should have chosen Portman for VP.

matthew8787 on November 6, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Would it matter?

As it appears now..

This country wants to follow Europe..

With Eye Candy at the helm..

Electrongod on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I can’t watch any more. Damn hurricane. Damn media. The US is toast.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Either way, divided nation.

Learn to be more efficient with what you have until the next election comes around.

All of the negativity from HA folks when they were so giddy the last few days is just laughable. Seriously folks, Mitt ran as good of a campaign as he could’ve.

Obama will go down as an ineffective President. Period.

Midwestprincesse on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I was going to stay in PA until my parents died, but I am seriously thinking about moving back to Texas and bringing them with me. While I am embarrassed for the state, my county is going 63/35 Romney, for what it’s worth.

Night Owl on November 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I am puzzled by the Wisconsin call. 3% of the vote in. All counties strongly swing towards Romney. Seems premature.

I’m baffled by the media, as well as the blogosphere that seems bound and determined to echo their sentiments. Numerous states have been called with an average of a third or less of the vote in, and Hot Air, as well as most other blogs, barely bat an eye. You people are all f**king useless.

MadisonConservative on November 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Brit Hume still thinks this is a center-right country.

This election just proved this is now a center-left country.

The majority of women want to abort babies at their will. Until we run with that we are politically dead.

The Libertarian’s have a winning platform on abortion. No government limits. Period.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM

If Governor Romney can’t pull this out, any predictions for the stock market tomorrow?

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Will there be another election?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Link please.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Todd Akin
Moudock ring any bells.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

ClintACK on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

THIS

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

portlandon on November 6, 2012 at 10:07 PM

No you need the right coalition and then the right attacks and some luck.

The R brand is still suffering from wrecking the economy and the stupid wars.

What do you expect?

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Romney wasn’t a conservative and he wasn’t all that different than Obama so why would anyone get excited about him? Getting rid of Obama might motivate them, but Romney won’t.

sharrukin on November 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

An ineffective president? Are you kidding? He will be shown to have destroyed the nation.

matthew8787 on November 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

claire won in missouri

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I’m not sure I can sit through another election in this country.

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Don’t leave JPeterman. It’ll be ok. It’s just rough right now.

Gophergirl, I think you would be happier in another conservative state. You seem like a sweet person. Unless family is keeping you there, I would consider moving.

Midwestprincesse on November 6, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Glad you changed the status of WI back to undecided. Just after 10 pm Eastern, with 12.9% of the vote in, Romney leads Obama by 53%-46%

fabrexe on November 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

where is KJ?????

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

For those complaining about calling states early ….

The states come down to very specific precincts in very specific counties. Exit polling those specifics and results can be nailed down fairly easily.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Where are those idiots jawkneemusic and norwegian. Those drooling transplants who told me Iwas delusional and wrong for predicting EXACTLY what is going down to night. Well, there are hundreds of posters on this site who have done that, but the two I named are the loudmouthed unwelcome transplants, so I’d like to get their apologetic grovelling out of the way first.

Daikokuco on November 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Really sad to think my children are going to have to live their lives in a progressive nightmare. Everybody gets a trophy!
In my eyes, the only path to continued freedom is division. Too many takers and not enough makers. The Republic was great while it lasted, but the wise men who founded it could see that as soon as the majority found they could vote themselves the treasury, it would be over. Politicians, a pox on them all!

djtnt on November 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Can’t wait to hear that the GOP & Romney end up having Millions left in the bank….

Y314K on November 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

No predictions. However, the S&P futures are down over 1% right now.

The only good news that may come out of this is that I’m holding a bunch of puts on the S&P.

MJBrutus on November 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

That’s the fight. Whoever is the next president, that’s the fight.

ClintACK on November 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Yup.

The stunning statistic they mentioned that there are now more single women voters than married women voters, with Obama and the D’s appealing directly to single women, with the government taking the place of a husband, and keeping them in marginal poverty on government benefits to maintain their voter base does not bode well for the future.

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

this mean the roberts court becomes an obama court if obama pulls this out…

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

where is KJ?????

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Praying..

But he could be more vocal with us…..

Electrongod on November 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

gophergirl on November 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Is there room for one more? Another conservative who wants to live in a state large enough to go it on its own? I’m looking longer term.

Feeling very distressed tonight – so far. I really though there were enough Americans left to pull us out of this ditch.

Hanging on….

Cody1991 on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

slickwillie2001 on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

The slick people on CNBC in the international wing think O is the greatest for economic success!

Mad Money host was thinking O had this won months ago but does not care.

I think we have more suffering ahead and no value increase while the budget and deficit dark angels just float above us.

And O keeps up the program to reduce our national power.

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 10:13 PM

obama can thank julia

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Forget Ohio. Florida looks like it is lost.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Electrongod on November 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

*sigh*

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Florida is really tight, but the last county unreported in Florida, Santa Rosa, is in Republican territory and has a large population. It went for McCain in ’08, by 67% and has around 200,000 registered voters.

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:16 PM

this mean the roberts court becomes an obama court if obama pulls this out…

cmsinaz on November 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

It does, indeed. But Roberts already shifted….. damn him.

Cody1991 on November 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM

A joyful thought!

From Dick Morris tweets:

” we win Fla, NC, Va, Ohio and Iowa and lose Nevada and Colorado, it is a tie 270-270 and we win it in the House”

What could be WORSE for Democrats? I know lefties who will jump off bridges.

IlikedAUH2O on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Forget Ohio. Florida looks like it is lost.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

No, it isn’t. Some counties in the panhandle haven’t reported yet.

TarheelBen on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Will there be another election?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Best question of the night. But, Obama is going to lose tonight, so it’s moot.

Ye, of little faith …

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Dick Morris still throwing a hissy as he watches his career implode. How will he sell a book if he can’t get Fox face time?

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Best question of the night. But, Obama is going to lose tonight, so it’s moot.

Ye, of little faith …

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

We need more of you. I still believe Romney is going to win.

Night Owl on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Cody1991 on November 6, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Plenty of room, I think we’re still the largest state, not counting that ice state.

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM

McCain won Santa Rosa county in Florida by 36K. Our problem in Florida is bigger than that.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Okay, they need to bring the ban hammer down on some of you for reckless Eeyorishness. Do you *enjoy* giving up or something?

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Rove on again, bringing some sanity as to OH and FL.

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I’m not a Republican, but I did what I thought best and picked Romney/Ryan here in Ohio. Been trying to talk the wife into moving to Texas.

DStreete on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Miami-Dade and, to a lesser extent Broward, still have big numbers not reported. Florida is a loser.

Perhaps Karl Rove could tell us why Ohio matters.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

How exactly is he throwing a hissy fit?

If the EV total ends up being tied, and Romney wins the popular vote, Romney deserves to win via the House, does he not? lol you are a moron if you say otherwise, or declare it, “whining”.

Looks like you are the projecting loser throwing the hissy fit here.

Anti-Control on November 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Florida, Florida, Florida.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:25 PM

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We should extend the trollcott to an Eeyorecott instead!

Anti-Control on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Here’s my issue, they are calling states on Fox for Obama w/4% of the vote. Yet just called NE w/70% for Romney! Wtf?????

JAM on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Rove making some good points, Ohio is very much in play.

celt on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Best question of the night. But, Obama is going to lose tonight, so it’s moot.

Ye, of little faith …

TXUS on November 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I always put my faith in the wrong place or so it seems.

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

They’re here to show their concern.

squint on November 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Morris mind has burst when he starts quoting EV numbers of 270-270. (for those of us that know 540 EV’s don’t exist)

36% of Miami-Dade still has not been reported. Florida, and thusly the election, are lost. Ohio and Iowa are moot.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Excuse me but facts are facts.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM

You know what? A lot of what you say is true, but it was still a better bet to vote for Romney rather than Obama–and I was a Santorum supporter.

KickandSwimMom on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Virginia and NC looking good also..I hope the Panhandle can pull off FL!

celt on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

if karl rove says romney’s gonna win, romney’s gonna win.

gracie on November 6, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Who’s our? Pig. Go back to Huffpoo. We have a trollcott!

JAM on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:23 PM

We should extend the trollcott to an Eeyorecott instead!

Anti-Control on November 6, 2012 at 10:27 PM

EEEyoreCOTT!!

bitsy on November 6, 2012 at 10:31 PM

9 pm: Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota
posted at 8:32 pm on November 6, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Watch live returns, here.

Team Romney liked the signals from bellwether and swing counties earlier today:

Over 83% of the vote was AB/EV — 75,653 Democrat & 75,812 Republican.

Jefferson County (Swing) — 78,738 Democrat & 85,378 Republican for AB/EV.

Scott Conroy @RealClearScott

GOPers at this hour feeling relatively good (tossup at least) about CO & IA. WI not so much.
6 Nov 12

Retweet
Favorite

Update: Hmm…

Patrick Ruffini @PatrickRuffini

6 Nov 12

Retweet
Favorite

10 pm: Iowa, Nevada, & the West

9 pm: Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota

8 pm: Florida, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire

Note from Hot Air management: This section is for comments from Hot Air’s community of registered readers. Please don’t assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use may lose their posting privilege.

9 pm: Wisconsin, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota Update: MI goes O | The Penn Ave Post
Instapundit » Blog Archive » FLORIDA: NBC’s Chuck Todd: Sources On Both Sides Expect Romney To Win Florida By Under 100k. On…
Election Results Predictions – The World On A String – Are We Worried? You Betcha! — Hillary Is 44

Comments

Comment pages: « Previous 1 … 4 5 6

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

The Grand Delusion.
Had hoped it could be staved off. Guess not ???

pambi on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Free stuff is hard to beat…

d1carter on November 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

yep

Terrye on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

And now Warren beats Brown.

Sheesh. What a loser of of night.

NH is lost, too. Complete disaster.

Carnac on November 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I am a R.

Steveangell on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

chemman on November 6, 2012 at 9:58 PM

What in the hell is the matter with this country?

JPeterman on November 6, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Looks like it is changing..:)

Dire Straits on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

WI goes from blue to black. Be careful with that hammer, Hammer.

Paul-Cincy on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Django on November 6, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Greece II

talkingpoints on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Romney was my guy in ’08 but not in the primaries this year.

Just my three cents. (upped a penny for coming and present inflation).

levi on November 6, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Could to see a classy, well-reasoned post. People’s ire should be directed at the majority of Americans who willfully voted for our decline. Who despite everything in Obama’s record, what he represents, the ridiculous stupidity on which he ran on — voted for him in droves. We’ve lost the country, and therefore don’t deserve a Mitt Romney — who would have been an exceptional president.

jjraines on November 6, 2012 at 10:32 PM