Video: Don’t forget to vote for abortion rights tomorrow, mommy

posted at 8:49 pm on November 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Life News, a bit of election eve good cheer from the Twitter feed of Planned Parenthood’s PAC. Just this morning I was thinking, “You know what America’s abortion debate needs? More spokes-toddlers.” Reminds me of when companies in the food industry try to sell their product with cuddly cartoon representations of the creatures they’re harvesting. If only someone would take the logical next step and do a vid of an animated fetus extolling the virtues of “choice,” I think we might finally achieve the long elusive national consensus.

Coincidentally, I’m working on a pro-death penalty video featuring four-year-olds entitled, “Throw the Switch.” Exit question for moms: You’re not really going to vote for Mitt Romney tomorrow and deny your daughter the chance to deny you a granddaughter, are you?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

creepy…..

cjv209 on November 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Using children to vote for pro-abortion candidates is quite ironic. And vile and obscene.

I hope these people are in tears Wednesday.

changer1701 on November 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Ugh.

Bob's Kid on November 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Aborted?

Bmore on November 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Oh ffs, this is from the onion right?

LawnGnomeFanFirst on November 5, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I`m surprised it didn`t end with the girl shouting “FOR GAIA!” and swinging a sword across her throat.

ThePrez on November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

That is so………contradictory.

And frankly, creepy,

iurockhead on November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Future baby killers of America..

At least they are all in one piece..

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

You know Allahpundit….I have never known where you stand on abortion. You are pretty socially liberal so I just assumed you might be pro-choice. But after reading this post I’m thinking you are pro-life.

Never assume!!!!

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

This is… unconscionable.

Far worse than the children singing Obama’s praises, far worse than the teacher saying Romney supports the Klan. This makes my teeth itch.

KingGold on November 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

ABORTCOT

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Kill-Baby-Kill! (literally)

Pork-Chop on November 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Why are these girls alive?

Because someone chose to oppose Obama’s “punished with a baby” meme.

profitsbeard on November 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Just when I thought they couldn’t get any creepier.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I suspect the majority of abortions performed in this world are done so because the baby is a girl. If not a majority, a strong plurality…

JohnGalt23 on November 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I am voting to for Romney so all children with have a chance at life, not a choice for a daughter to take one…

Tilly on November 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

They have scraped the bottom with this one, the pond scum bottom.

Disgusting.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Huh! Just this morning I was thinking America’s abortion debate needs more adult conversation about the facts. Go figure.

Happy Nomad on November 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Dude, that’s creepy — and I’m more or less neutral on abortion.

Count to 10 on November 5, 2012 at 8:54 PM

It always amazes me how the Left can be so completely unable to follow Irony! You’re really going to use children who survived a possible abortion, to advocate for abortion? Really? and your supposed to be intellectual, huh? Right, thanks for that.
The fight against the Obama Enemy media continues: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on November 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Wow. Just when you think O’s campaign can’t get any lower..

wargamer6 on November 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Your tax dollars at work.

CW on November 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

“Mommy, don’t punish me with a me.”

Marcus on November 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Sickening. Maybe Republicans should do a wide-shot of Auschwitz and have a voice-over saying “remember when life was cheap and genocide was considered cool? Yeah, let’s go back to those cool times.”

Maddie on November 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I’m pretty conservative fiscally and socially and I am pro-abort.

Keeps down the ‘rat population.

But for abortion, we’d be up to our necks in ‘rat voters and out of work people, to paraphrase a former President.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Counter.

Left Coast Right Mind on November 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

“Mommy, don’t punish me with a me.”

Marcus on November 5, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I know, creepy nihilistic kids. And their parents probably have multiple copies of this on disk…to share.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Those kids are actors.

I wonder if their mothers said – “hey you got a job in a commercial, you have to advocate for abortion in the commercial. But I am sure glad I had you since no one else in our house can get a job under Obama”

batterup on November 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

While we are on the topic of abortion, I was thinking the other day that the people I personally know who are most pro-life are young single moms. They had their children really young. These are the women who pro-choicers tell us should have abortions. I guess they are adamantly pro-life because they were getting pressure to get an abortion and realize what an awful decision that would have been.

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Vote for Obama so that women can have sex-selection abortions and have sons instead of icky daughters who would make an ad like that.

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on November 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Disgusting.

Tomorrow Obama is aborted from the White House.

The American people were forced to see the ultra sound, and we decided we just weren’t read for this kind of commitment to Socialism.

1984 in real life on November 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Good thing this girl’s mommy isn’t a good democrat.
Disgusting….vote for me to kill my baby! Unreal!

HornetSting on November 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

As a woman – I am revolted.

I need to go take a shower.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I…..don’t wanna be… punished….. with a baybeh!

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 8:59 PM

So — the daughter the mother elected to allow to live is now lobbying the mother to preserve her, the daughter’s, choice to decide which of her own daughters live by electing to reelect Obama.

If the daughter is a progressive, I’m sure that’s all completely normal and reasonable to both mother and daughter.

Can we get an empty chair, though? You know, equal time?

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

That video should have been aborted.

JimK on November 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM

*standing ovation*

You are hitting Steyn territory here, AP. Extremely well done.

kim roy on November 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Abort planned parenthood….baby killers

crosshugger on November 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Moms have already said yes to life….at least once. They have already felt the movement of life within them….at least once. They will be a harder sell for this type of pro-death ad than someone who has never borne a child.

txmomof6 on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

“Your vote is a vote against me. ” Does anyone else see the problem with this statement? Democrats, really?

Bmore on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Maybe Tapper’s wife threw this POS together, she’s a big PP exec.

clnurnberg on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Rock bottom. I think they’ve reached it.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Now let’s tell these kids what “choice” really means.

Vera on November 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Mommy Dearest

Obama is a psychopath

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Just in case you forgot the democrat party is the party of death.

tom daschle concerned on November 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Don’t forget to vote to let me abort your grand-children, mom!!

And Jesus wept.

EA_MAN on November 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

txmomof6 on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Absolutely true.

clnurnberg on November 5, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Moms have already said yes to life….at least once.

I’ve never met a mother who has said “Geez, I wish I had aborted instead. I really regret that decision!”

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Well that wins the award for the creepiest ad ever known to man.

Jesse on November 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I’m waiting for the liberal video on abortion, with the question “What would Jesus do?”

They always invoke Jesus when talking about spreading the wealth. Yet Jesus is strangely absent when in comes to taking about abortion.

GarandFan on November 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Encourage liberals to continue to abort their next generation. OK.

nitzsche on November 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Wow, why are Democrats so obsessed with focusing on children as sexual beings? Oh, now I remember.

SoRight on November 5, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Rock bottom. I think they’ve reached it.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

By tomorrow, they will be running ads showing a fake Mitt stabbing children and grandmas.

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM

where is an ad from Phillip Morris having a 5 year old with a cig preserving my right to smoke a cancer stick???

SDarchitect on November 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Why didn’t she insist her mother should have aborted her?

IowaWoman on November 5, 2012 at 9:06 PM

txmomof6 on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I know a “woman” who has 2 kids and has had 3 abortions, maybe more. She’s 24 years old, lives with her parents and has never worked a job in her life. Lives off welfare, child support, and parties + does drugs every weekend. Outspoken Obama supporter.

Believe me, the target audience for these kinds of ads eat this sh*t up.

1984 in real life on November 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

good thing Fluke bats for the other team and she will never have to worrry about aborting anything that is biologically impossible…..

SDarchitect on November 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM

If you only knew how much I’ve been dying to tell my 9-year-old girl just how evil Obama and his pro-death cohorts are on this issue (okay, on pretty much everything)…but I can’t. Not yet.

AP, you generally do a good job keeping your personal feelings out of your writing (at least the way I read it). But so help me, I freaking love it when some emotion slips through.

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

…these creepy people use women and children in the creepiest of ways.

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Don’t forget to vote for abortion rights tomorrow, mommy

This is total lunacy.

These kids wouldn’t be around to say anything to their mothers if ‘mommy’ had made that choice. Cognitive dissonance on display.

sharrukin on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Don’t worry, libs. No matter who wins the election you’ll still be able to kill as many “urban” babies as you want.

happytobehere on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on November 5, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Funny how they get all moralistic if you go THERE>

CW on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Meanwhile,this Four year old is pissed off about all of it…

Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney
*************************************

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM

What’s even worse is PP is not about women’s rights. A progressive doesn’t stand for the cause they are peddling. The cause they peddle is merely cover for their real motives. Their motives are so vile no person in their right mind would support them. PP is not concerned with women’s rights. They were founded on, and remain committed to eugenics. What they are really saying is “Vote for the black president so we can fund more abortions of black babies.”

tdarrington on November 5, 2012 at 9:11 PM

“Daddy, when can I have an abortion?”

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

If mom had voted for Obama, 10 years ago, they wouldn’t even be here.

hpk1942 on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Believe me, the target audience for these kinds of ads eat this sh*t up.

1984 in real life on November 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM

It is also directed at those that have to have their career, McMansion, Lexus, and expensive vacations at ANY cost.

CW on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

First, I figured it was ironic, and put out by a pro-life organization with really good PR people.

At the end, I realized it was real. I’m so baffled. It’s ironic in a totally different way, and the blindness to it…frightens me. It seriously f**king confounds and terrifies me. It’s like dealing with a cult.

Planned Parenthood doesn’t need to be defunded. It needs to be destroyed.

MadisonConservative on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Awful. Just awful.

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Rock bottom. I think they’ve reached it.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Never underestimate their ability to plumb new depths.

squint on November 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

“Pweeze don’t cut off the funding for my mommy to be aboe to kiww my baby brudder.”

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Good Gawd……………………..

A Vote for GOP,is as good as,Voting for,er,Demand a Abortion!

THE WAR ON WOMEN,is still ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is SCROTCHED SIDE-WAYS,if thats even possible!

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 9:15 PM

A similar video was going to be made using the voice and likeness of an unborn child. However, it was quickly aborted.

geckomon on November 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Planned Parenthood doesn’t need to be defunded. It needs to be destroyed.

But…but…but…MAMMOGRAMS!!!

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I remember years ago when Tim Busfield stood on the CA Capitol steps with his wife and infant daughter, defending her right to have an abortion if she ever “needed” one. I thought that was repulsive, but it ain’t got nuthin on this.

Bob's Kid on November 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I’ve never understood how a mother can be pro-choice.

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

THIS may very well give me nightmares. Chilling…

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Err on the side of life.

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Planned Parenthood doesn’t need to be defunded. It needs to be destroyed.

MadisonConservative on November 5, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Welcome. We meet on Thursdays.

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 9:19 PM

I’ve never understood how a mother can be pro-choice.

Many years ago I was told my unborn son had trisomy 13. The sonographer described his deformities to me in detail, her voice growing progressively more horrified, and wound it up with “You’re keeping him? You’re really not having an abortion?” She could not fathom it.

RIP, Joshua.

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

OK, I occasionally miss something, but are libotards really stupid enough to miss this point? Sorry, stupid question. I withdraw.

MikeinPRCA on November 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

This Administration is intent on eradicating the Catholic Faith and replacing worship of the State in its stead. Planned Parenthood is the same as Hitler’s concentration camps – just eliminate the undesirable elements of the population. The executioner’s axe literally hangs over the heads of these undesirable, unborn children, and, in some cases, those born alive are left to die alone in a closet or bucket without human contact or medical assistance, which is quite okay with Obama. They have no chance to defend themselves, are sucked from the wombs of their mothers and dismembered, certainly not unlike the Reign of Terror. This ad horrifies me. Obama horrifies me.

Ginny on November 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM

why do these sick SOB’s always have to use kids that have NO FREAKIN CLUE what they’re talking about? And Jesus wept…..

sicoit on November 5, 2012 at 9:21 PM

I wonder if Honey Boo Boo supports abortion? She endorsed obama you know.

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

That ad is truly wretched.

If ever you were in doubt about what type of people we are dealing with, doubt no more.

Robert_Paulson on November 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM

No child, any time, any place, anywhere, should ever, ever be told about abortion, let alone be used as a shill for murder. This, by far, is the lowest I have ever seen these murderers stoop. If this is a winning message, we are truly lost.

natasha333 on November 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

God bless you and your son.

Robert_Paulson on November 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Evil. That’s the only word for something like this.

NotCoach on November 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM

RIP, Joshua.

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Thanks Mrs. Knightley for sharing this. Sorry for hearing about your lost. May God bless you.

terryannonline on November 5, 2012 at 9:24 PM

freaking sick ad..had to put it on my FB..You know who has the real war on women democRATS?? Islam!!

sadsushi on November 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM

RIP, Joshua.

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:20 PM

I am truely sorry for your loss. God bless you.

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Explain to that child what Abortion is, and explain to her that her Mommy could have aborted her, and I think you’ll find out what her REAL opinion is.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Horrid ad, but there is a teachable moment. If you want to completely dismantle the progressive agenda, overturn Roe v. Wade. The central premise of the pro-life movement is that human life cannot be devalued. Once you force them to defend the opposite, the depths of their evil spew out (see above ad).

nobar on November 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I wonder if Axelrod, er, “interviewed” and selected the girls for the ad.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM

I have a theory…that the Mayans are right about 2012 being the end of the world…but it’s a symbolic one, for liberals. That Liberalism falls so low that none may see it rise ever again to blight the earth.

squint on November 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Thanks all for the kind words. He lived for about a month after the diagnosis, and my only regret is that I didn’t file a complaint against the sonographer for her astoundingly cynical comments.

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Millstone. Neck. Sea. That is all.

pambi on November 5, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Best exit question you’ve ever asked AP.

RMCS_USN on November 5, 2012 at 9:30 PM

natasha333 on November 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM

This is what gets me. I don’t know if I can bring myself to watch the ad, but does this little girl really know and understand what she’s advertising? Who the hell tells their kid something like that?

mrsknightley on November 5, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Just think: there may be a gay gene and eventually a test developed for it. Since parents want grandchildren from their dwindling number of kids, how many pro-choice people would abort a gay child?

Laurence on November 5, 2012 at 9:31 PM