Romney to visit Ohio — and Pennsylvania — tomorrow

posted at 4:02 pm on November 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

I like it, especially the Pennsylvania visit. Even if he thinks PA’s a longshot, one more appearance can’t hurt and delivering an E-Day pep talk to Republicans in a big blue state that’s suddenly in play is a sweet morale booster for GOPers nationally. If anything, I wish he had time to squeeze in a visit to Chicago. Message: Not an inch will be conceded, even in the heart of Obamaland. One hundred percent Republican turnout or bust, no matter how long the odds are in a city or state. That’s the message of the Pennsylvania event, I think — make the effort tomorrow, however bluish-purple your particular playing field might be. Paul Ryan’s visit to Nevada, which is probably the safest of the toss-up states for O, is all about that too.

Aides said Mr. Romney would visit campaign offices in Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Until now, his staff had said that a rally in New Hampshire Monday night would be his last event of the campaign.

The move reflects just how close the contest remains — Mr. Romney is determined to squeeze as much time in swing states as possible before polls close.

Politicking on Election Day, while not entirely unusual, is tricky because it risks siphoning off resources and manpower in crucial states from traditional get-out-the-vote efforts.

My hunch is that an in-state appearance by the candidate on election day does more to goose local turnout than the GOTV manpower lost during the candidate’s visit would have. Didn’t hurt Obama or Bush when they tried it:

Another good point:

Via Mediaite, here’s Andrea Mitchell pondering the significance of Pennsylvania possibly being in play. Dan McLaughlin noted earlier on Twitter that Rasmussen’s national polling of party affiliation now shows the biggest Republican advantage since at least 2004: 39.1R/33.3D/27.5 Other. In modern times, the GOP has never had a turnout advantage in a presidential election; the closest they came was drawing even with Democrats at 37 percent in 2004. If this election ends up R+1 or better, then, given Romney’s persistent lead with independents, I’m thinking we’ll all be long since drunk on champagne tomorrow night by the time Pennsylvania finally comes in. Fingers crossed.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

so Romney internals are acts of God … I don’t think so … I will stay with the 80% of the outside polling showing President Obama winning..

U2denver on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Delusional fools.

Tomorrow!!!

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

We have the most conservative slate of Senate candidates in a very long time. (I would say, “and look where that’s getting us,” but I won’t.) Romney’s positions match those of the GOP’s conservative wing almost entirely, and he’s running a conservative campaign. Obama has the advantage of incumbency and a lapdog media. And Romney knocked Obama on his ass in that first debate, doing a better job than any Gingrich or Santorum could muster against him.

You don’t want conservatism, you want chaos. Take your intellectual dishonesty and shove it up the chimney.

KingGold on November 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Right.

The Tea Party is all about Abortion upon telling a lie. Seriously Romney is the father of Obama Care. Romney Care has all the same faults and is also a government take over of Health Care. State Level or Federal it stinks on ice. Romney at best would require the States to implement Romney Care at worse he would just go full forward with Obama Care. Most likely the later.

Mitt only wants one term. He will drop the conservative jargon Wed if he wins. Most likely he will also force Ryan to resign so he can have a fellow liberal as VP. He will then work with the Democrats to destroy the Tea Party. That is simply who Mitt is.

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Wednesday

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:37 PM

VOTER SUPRESSION according to van jones in florida and ohio

what a crock

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

We the (sane) People

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

The optics of playing basketball withe the hurricane Sandy victims facing another storm and your job on the line, are not very good.

kingsjester on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

WORK IT TODAY HOT AIRIANS

PappyD61 on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

lol! It can’t hurt on election day. The fact that this election is not a total runaway by the Failure-in-chief, resides with the likes of Allahpundit and the other New Media members, who refuse to accept the meme’s established by the Obama Enemy media. These real journalists and pundits, who refuse to accept the Obama Enemy media’s line of BS, are Heroes and should be recognized for their efforts! From my point of view, Allahpundit and his peers are the last thing standing between America and what would’ve been a Socialist/Marxist takeover of Our Country! I for one, say THANK YOU and God Bless You you all!
Addendum on the fight against the Obama Enemy media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

I wonder if CNN will keep Van Jones after the election..? Or will there be a CNN..?

d1carter on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Sweep the leg

NoFanofLibs on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

T axed
E nough
A lready

Tomorrow the TEA party and all the free people will vote.

The world will be shocked and rocked.

Delusional fools.

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

this pittsburgh visit is a gambit…too little too late
-gloria borger

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

All of the ingredients are coming together for a huge Romney victory. Independents, Evangelicals, Conservatives, Catholics, Jews and even Reagan demacrats. Seems like one “elephant in the room” is bringing people together, for a change.

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Sweep the leg

NoFanofLibs on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

LOL

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

My wife and I attended the Mitt rally in Morrisville, PA last night. It was huge. Atleast 40,000 people and the crowd was electric. In the past weeks I have seen lots of enthusiasm in Philly suburbs and mainline for Romney. Romney is going to sneak up and steal PA from Obama.

Natebo on November 5, 2012 at 4:26 PM

is this the rally where his plane landed a little late? that’s the one I saw on c-span and I thought the crowd was amazing.

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

14% of the French are pro Obama.

Enough reason right there to throw him out!!!

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

allah, humpbot on standby?

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:29 PM

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

When Mitt loses it is time for the Tea Party to take over the GOP.

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM

You mean like Christine O’Donnell, Sharon Angle, and Todd Akin? Get real man, I love the Tea Party as much as anyone else and I’m thrilled for what they’ve done for this country but they don’t get it all right all the time and they don’t play on a national stage. The most valuable thing they can do is elect conservatives to state and local government and to the House of Representatives and some Senate seats (Pat Toomey comes to mind) and drive grassroots momentum and base turnout. The tea party is all about driving things from the base up. Put them at the top and we most likely implode.

dczombie on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

If one needed any proof you’re certifiable, you’ve just provided it.

You know, half a century ago there were these folks who thought Dwight Eisenhower was a closet socialist, too. So much so that they were sure he’d install leftists and Communists in his administration. They followed this fellow named John Birch.

Well, this other fellow – you might have heard of him, a guy named Buckley – knew that these people were not only insane but an existential threat to both the party and the country. So he led the charge to kick them out. Interesting story, no?

KingGold on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Sorry

14% of the French are pro Romney.

Out with Obama, for this alone.

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Sweep the leg

NoFanofLibs on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

LOL.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

PA will go Romney. It all started at Geno’s steakhouse years ago.

Oil Can on November 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

VOTER SUPRESSION according to van jones in florida and ohio

what a crock

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

translation: R enthusiasm there through the roof :-)

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

It’s interesting that Romney is visiting CAMPAIGN OFFICES in Pittsburgh and Cleveland, rather than giving a campaign speech in some large venue. Without actually appearing in public, and possibly distracting voters from going to the polls or bringing other people to the polls, he can give campaign workers some last-minute tips on getting his final messages out to people on the ground in those critical states.

The choices of Pittsburgh and Cleveland are interesting: Pittsburgh is probably about getting out the blue-collar vote in areas hard-hit by Obama’s restrictions on coal mining and natural-gas fracking, in order to counteract Obama’s advantage in Philly; while Cleveland is a Democrat bastion, and Romney is trying to get out every Republican in that area to cut his losses in Cleveland, with the hope that a strong showing in the rest of the state can help him win.

Steve Z on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

WOW

Red Cross pulls Obama “PSA” ad after @Mediatrackers raises questions about nature of ad and where it aired

Red Cross PSA with Obama featured verbatim line from Obama Campaign Speech

So Obama tried to use Red Cross and the Sandy disaster for his own advantage to illegally push his campaign dreck???

Norwegian on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

d1carter on November 5, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Of course there will. I hope there will. I don’t want my opposition gagged. Let them speak up for whatever tomfoolery they think they can put past the citizens. Don’t fear the fight, fear the running.

Limerick on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

If anything, I wish he had time to squeeze in a visit to Chicago.

Right, because nothing will guarantee success like suggesting that you’ve lost your mind.

Basilsbest on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

The Hammer this way comes….there’s no avoiding it now, Obama. You’ve slithered and slid all around for the last 4 years, but tomorrow….tomorrow it is our turn, jack. We’re tired of your lip, so, you can shut your piehole and listen to us for a change.

put that in your Pall Mall and smoke it.

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

If PA was really in play…why didn’t they start there sooner?

If he can’t win OH (which is the only reason he’s spending time i PA), how can he win PA? or WI? which are more liberal

Can.I.be.in.the.middle on November 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM

Well assuming your logic is correct…the obvious conclusion would be that those states weren’t inundated with negative attacks against Romney like OH.

I don’t really agree with your logic though…First off it’s hard to gauge if PA is in play early because there isn’t early voting and it makes more sense strategically to wait til the end to make the play because it doesn’t leave Obama much time to mobilize an effective response in the state.

jaygatz33 on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

kingsjester on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

he’s been tone deaf since the beginning…

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Dude, are you for real? I mean, really really for realzie for real?

dczombie on November 5, 2012 at 4:43 PM

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Hat tip Drudge.

Damn.

Tenwheeler on November 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Double damn. I read that and a shiver went up my spine (as opposed to a thrill running up my leg.)

rah1420 on November 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

AP: We need a new humpbot video.

One where he’s the size of the Sta-Puft Marshallow Man humping the One Times Square building.

That oughta do the trick just nicely.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

If RnR prevails on Wednesday morning I put the the assembly of HotAirHeads we scrap Humpbot and demand a Tebow move from Allah. YouTube and HA will get 10 gazillion hits.

Limerick on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

I can tell by the sour look on George Snuffalumpapus’ face…it looks like Obama has been putting lemon juice on his nutsack.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Insane. Get help soon.

slickwillie2001 on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

dczombie on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Hey if we had those seats we would have a majority. But far better to have Democrats than Tea Party candidates. All of the Republican leaders in Nevada endorsed Harry Reid in the end.

Establishment Republicans do all they can to make sure Tea Party candidates lose but they keep on wining. They then point to the few the sucessfully derail as if that means anything. All it means is the Establishment Republicans prefer Harry Reid to the Tea Party and the Communist Coons in Deleware. They perfer Harry Reid maintain his position rather than Tod Akin win.

All you are pointing out is how liberal and un Republican the Establishment Republicans are.

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Just released

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Norwegian on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Yawn… you seem surprised…

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Allah, sounds like some really good ideas for humpbot 2.0

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA …………Post of the year!

jaygatz33 on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

If all goes well, we will never, ever have to hear one or more of Obama’s dialects again. I will now be able to drive and listen to news radio mindlessly instead of having my hand on the mute button.
The sound of his voice makes me crazy.

salem on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Though I support the President’s re-election, a small part of me would welcome the resulting disreputation of the polling industry if he lost. If we are to believe the vast majority of the polls, President Obama will win again tomorrow. Though there’s a feverish denial of this prediction in these parts (and I see nothing wrong with you folks rooting loudly for your team in the closing minutes of the game, regardless of your team’s actual chances, what if your whistling-past-the-graveyard dreams come true?

If President Obama loses despite what the polls are telling us, then there will have to be a major re-thinking of how these national AND state surveys are conducted and interpreted (a rethinking across the political board, not just among the delusional “unskewer” crowd) and I don’t see that as a bad thing. I resent how important these inevitably-imprecise snapshots have become to the national discourse.

Drew Lowell on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Holy crap, dude. I didn’t see yours until after I posted.

That’s just scary. Good, but scary.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I’m gonna pray so hard tonight that you are right. I want a shellacking. I want an epic landslide for the ages. I want Zero tossed on the ash heap of history like the marxist garbage that he is. Please, please, please deliver us this.

Rational Thought on November 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Its coming.

Enjoy!

eyesky on November 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Norwegian on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I’ve seen those ad’s play on Fox. The King could use a shave and some makeup, the man looks like death.

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Going to see Paul Ryan tonight at Mitchell Airport in Milwaukee! I’m so stoked!!!!

Sasha List on November 5, 2012 at 4:21 PM

I’m waiting for that R/R fly-in here in Oklahoma. We’re swing state territory, aren’t we? LOL. All red in ’08, and ditto in ’12. Finishing strong.

msupertas on November 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM

GREAT AD for MITT on CNN just now…short and sweet

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Dude, the TEA Party called.

They said…Don’t stand so close to us..you’re crazy than Christine O’Donnell.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Now if Romney were truly committed to victory, after the Pittsburgh rally, he would fly to American Samoa and continue to campaign until the polls closed. :-)

scrubjay on November 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Sorry

14% of the French are pro Romney.

Out with Obama, for this alone.

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

the French have lost their minds definitively when the elected that pathological cretin and intellectual midget Hollande over Sarkozy who ran the pitch perfect and flawless campaign and was trying to reform what it is the equivalent of SS here. and now they have a government of eunuchs and politically impotent idiots who are going to destroy France’s economy. I know that my family is financially secure there and the Hollande insanity won’t touch them, but I say it, the French deserve what is coming their way. They really do. I have no sympathy whatsoever, they blew it big time, so let them eat cake…though I doubt there will be enough of that down the road…

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Just released

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Now I am worried. A winning campaign doesn’t need to release its internals – definitely not to a foreign paper.

Archivarix on November 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Drew Lowell on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

On the national level Obama is tied with the polls despite an unrealistic oversampling of democrat in most of these polls and against anything on the ground… The same goes on state polls… Tomorrow Obama will lose… He is going to lose because he has been a failed and incompetent President with very failed record…

mnjg on November 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I’m not that tall..but I’ll give it a go.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Shut the thread down we have a Winnah!!!

Conservative4ev on November 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

No Man, Humpbot working over that bunny until it MELTS!

Tenwheeler on November 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I’m just saying, if more Republicans turn out than Democrats, then the electoral math is what it is. O will be finished. He’s got a superb organization, though. Essentially, the question tomorrow is whether Obama’s GOTV machine can turn out enough half-hearted Democrats to offset the passionate opposition to Obama that’s driving Republicans to the polls. Allahpundit on November 5, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Given the 2% to 3% net vote edge provided to Romney by Independents, the question is whether Obama’s vaunted GOTV machine can overcome that plus the Republicans’ 6% party identification advantage. No way Jose.

Basilsbest on November 5, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I wanna see a nuclear powered, seven-story-tall, humpbot. And I wanna see it humping buildings in Times Square.Chicago

CurtZHP on November 5, 2012 at 4:40 PM

So much better.

msupertas on November 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Archivarix on November 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Man up.

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Pittsburgh is the perfect place to finish up. Turn the rout in WPA up to 11.

forest on November 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM

cmsinaz on November 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Just released

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Wow! Good news but why would they release those??

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

OMG, looool :-) visually powerful in a eww sort of way, but awfully accurate too :-) isn’t it strange that a 65 year old man looks more upbeat and energetic and than a 50 y.o. who merely does nothing all day long, except for golfing…

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 4:58 PM

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

I know your lemon juice ‘metaphor’ was for Stephanopulous, but Bama looks equally as bad and drenched..

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Archivarix on November 5, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Both campaigns have been doing that all along. And I don’t know why it matters if it’s a foreign paper.

changer1701 on November 5, 2012 at 5:01 PM

I will leading our cub scout pack tomorrow night for our annual Scouting For Food Drive. I can see myself easily turn into a drill sergeant trying to get them through our neighborhoods so I can get home to watch the returns. It’s terrible, I know.

goflyers on November 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I’d imagine the glares (how the hell are you losing this) from the Mooch would have the same effect as lemon juice for Barky.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 5:02 PM

Hat tip Drudge.

Damn.

Tenwheeler on November 5, 2012 at 4:14 PM

rah1420 on November 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Wow!! I normally do not care for Noonan but..well wow!

HoustonRight on November 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Huh. Who knew?

Sabrina the Teenage Witch is votin’ for Romney.

KingGold on November 5, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Forget the lemon juice, break out the Naga Bhut Jolokia oil and spread it on his nutsack!

PrettyD_Vicious on November 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM

check out Gallup prediction They have romney winning

Conservative4ev on November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Wow!! I normally do not care for Noonan but..well wow!

HoustonRight on November 5, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Day before the election…..kind of late to the party. this is Peggy Noonan. Blows wherever the wind takes her.

oldroy on November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Dude, the TEA Party called.

They said…Don’t stand so close to us..you’re crazy than Christine O’Donnell.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Give me a break I live near Delaware and both my TV Stations are mostly based in Dover Delaware. She had plenty of Tea Party support. What she did not have is the support of the Establishment Republican she beat. Establishment Republicans were far more against her than against Coons who won. That boils down to them preferring a Communist to a Tea Party candidate and she absolutely was that.

Do not sabotage Tea Party candidates then try to use them as an example of what is wrong with the Tea Party. It just proves you love Democrats and hate Conservative Republicans.

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Peggy Noonan – the Andrea Mitchell of Republican ex-speechwriters.

oldroy on November 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Axelturf will be shaving his mustachio….twice!

runner on November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Christine O’Donnell was unsuited for office and you are not suited to speak for the Tea Party or anyone sane.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Someone needs to back on his meds

Ann on November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Solid move, especially if it can hold down the cheating in Cleveland.

Holder is dispatching 600 lawyers to Cleveland alone to foment the fraud via buses.

matthew8787 on November 5, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Peggy Noonan – the Andrea Mitchell of Republican ex-speechwriters.

oldroy on November 5, 2012 at 5:12 PM

What’s she babbling about now…

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM

No quarter will be asked. Or given.

John the Libertarian on November 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Sombering

Schadenfreude on November 5, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Thanks for that! My daughter, in the next room, just told me she wants that music to play whenever she talks. LOL!

Night Owl on November 5, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM

Someone needs to back on his meds

Ann on November 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM

that one is beyond help. The medicine he needs to stabilize his mood swings hasn’t been invented yet….

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Romney has this in the bag.

HumpBot Salvation on November 5, 2012 at 4:46 PM

PrettyD_Vicious on November 5, 2012 at 5:10 PM

O’s got a nutsack? C’mon, now you’re just being funny. He’s got a VJayjay. Everyone knows it.

msupertas on November 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Steveangell on November 5, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I found this song just for you.

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

kingsjester on November 5, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Not optimal, at all.

Night Owl on November 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Fomenting fraud via buses? What is he going to do, park them in front of the polling stations? :-)

Drew Lowell on November 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I’m loving these almost toll free posts. Big time props to those responsible for TROLLCOTT! Never forget that the opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s indifference. They couldn’t tolerate being ignored!

tj4osu on November 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Famous last words: Today the blob Beckel said “challengers always get bigger crowds”.

slickwillie2001 on November 5, 2012 at 5:25 PM

msupertas on November 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Oh yea, almost forgot. Michelle has the nutsack.

msupertas on November 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

WOW

Red Cross PSA with Obama featured verbatim line from Obama Campaign Speech

Norwegian on November 5, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Another good reason to donate to other organizations than Red Cross.

Night Owl on November 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

The sound of his voice makes me crazy.

salem on November 5, 2012 at 4:49 PM

+1 … But it’s not the voice, really … It’s the fact that it is dripping with insincerity, disdain, racism, egoism, … Ugh!!!

KS Rex on November 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Oil Can on November 5, 2012 at 4:41 PM

RIP, Joey Vento.

Philly on November 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Steveangell

Gotta make a move to a town
That’s right for me
Town to keep me movin’
Keep me groovin’ with insanity

Well, I talk about it, talk about it
Talk about it, talk about it

Talk about, talk about
Talk about movin’

Gotta move on
Gotta move on
Gotta move on

Won’t you take me to
Crazytown
Won’t you take me to
Crazytown
Won’t you take me to
Crazytown
Won’t you take me to
Crazytown

xblade on November 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Another good reason to donate to other organizations than Red Cross.

Night Owl on November 5, 2012 at 5:26 PM

Staten Island officials said that much, they were angry at the Red Cross for no show up in their worst affected areas, they were nowhere ro be found on the ground apparently…so, they were so mad at the Red Cross response that they urged people not to donate to them anymore..heh, now we know they were busy campaigning with/for O….makes me wanna barf…funny thing is I know an idiot who works as an associate disaster manager for the Red Cross in NY, the typically Bama-enamored cretin, so I wouldn’t be too surprised if the entire organization is like that.

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Interesting that you can campaign on election day itself. Right up to poll closing or what? Must be tough to come up with something new at 7:59 pm.

BL@KBIRD on November 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Tomorrow will be a great day for America simply by virtue of the fact that the American people will have the opportunity to vote out of office a deceptive Socialist who despises our Founding Fathers and the wealth, power and prestige that America has achieved, and who rode the perfect storm into the Presidency by fooling voters into believing that he was a Centrist.

Sure, we’re nervous about the outcome. But after waiting in the on deck circle for all this time, we’re finally getting our chance at the plate. A hit single would be fine, but I’m hoping for a grand slam!

ardenenoch on November 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM