Quotes of the day

posted at 11:04 pm on November 5, 2012 by Allahpundit

Romney’s crowds are building—28,000 in Morrisville, Pa., last night; 30,000 in West Chester, Ohio, Friday It isn’t only a triumph of advance planning: People came, they got through security and waited for hours in the cold. His rallies look like rallies now, not enactments. In some new way he’s caught his stride. He looks happy and grateful. His closing speech has been positive, future-looking, sweetly patriotic. His closing ads are sharp—the one about what’s going on at the rallies is moving.

All the vibrations are right A person who is helping him who is not a longtime Romneyite told me, yesterday: “I joined because I was anti Obama—I’m a patriot, I’ll join up But now I am pro-Romney.” Why? “I’ve spent time with him and I care about him and admire him. He’s a genuinely good man.” Looking at the crowds on TV, hearing them chant “Three more days” and “Two more days”—it feels like a lot of Republicans have gone from anti-Obama to pro-Romney.

Something old is roaring back. One of the Romney campaign’s surrogates, who appeared at a rally with him the other night, spoke of the intensity and joy of the crowd “I worked the rope line, people wouldn’t let go of my hand.” It startled him. A former political figure who’s been in Ohio told me this morning something is moving with evangelicals, other church-going Protestants and religious Catholics. He said what’s happening with them is quiet, unreported and spreading: They really want Romney now, they’ll go out and vote, the election has taken on a new importance to them.

I suspect both Romney and Obama have a sense of what’s coming, and it’s part of why Romney looks so peaceful and Obama so roiled.

***

Mitt Romney’s record, to put it gently, has not always been that of a National Review conservative. The more we have learned about the health-care plan he got enacted in Massachusetts, the less wise we consider it. During his campaign he has too often been unimaginative or vague on health care, federal spending, and taxes. Yet he has also stood, riskily, for a necessary reform of entitlements. He has vowed to be a reliable ally of pro-lifers and judicial conservatives. Without indicating any desire to go to war with Iran, he has treated its nuclear ambitions, and the increased power their realization would gain it, with an appropriate alarm (and we trust Tehran would read his election as a negative development). He has made it clear that in cutting spending he would be mindful that the national defense is the federal government’s foremost responsibility. In choosing Paul Ryan as his prospective vice president he has shown far better judgment than Obama, whose own pick weekly demonstrates that the categories of buffoon and demagogue are not mutually exclusive.

In this election we are proud to stand with Mitt Romney over the vain collectivist in the White House, and we hope the voters will make the same decision.

***

Many (including myself) have been critical of the Romney campaign for not being aggressive enough in laying out a domestic policy vision and an agenda for getting us beyond the collapsing liberal welfare state. But the most important plank of such an agenda—the domestic policy challenge that matters most if we are to avert a fiscal catastrophe and replace liberal statism with conservative dynamism—is the challenge of Medicare reform. And on that front, Romney has shown more courage than any Republican presidential nominee in the history of the liberal welfare state—not only proposing a significant reform, but proposing just the right reform, and doing so despite countless warnings about the political risk. And he didn’t just propose it, but he pressed the Medicare issue when it mattered, and seems to have essentially defused the political risk while helping make a market-based reform of Medicare the consensus Republican position. This has been, to put it mildly, no small feat…

Mitt Romney has shown that he deserves to win this election. He deserves to win not just for being a better choice than his opponent, but also for giving us some reason to believe that he may really be up to some of the daunting challenges confronting whoever will be president in the coming years. No leader can do everything he should, and no presidency can be devoid of countless failures, embarrassments, and missed opportunities. The question is whether a leader is basically focused on the right priorities, and whether a president gets the big things right. The Romney campaign has suggested that Mitt Romney could well be up to doing that. And in the process of running a campaign that suggests this, he has also shown himself to be a decent, serious person with a high-minded sense of what it is to run for office. His opponent has not. No one could mistake him for the messiah, but Romney could be a pretty good chief executive for the federal government. And that’s saying a lot.

***

Against all odds, Romney is feeling like a winner.

Even as polls show him trailing, albeit narrowly, in most battleground states, Romney has seen the final chapter of his 20-year quest for the presidency take on a cinematic quality. He’s speaking, for the first time, to huge, zealous crowds. His rhetoric has gotten loftier, and his voice often takes on the tone of a true believer as he declares that his campaign “has become a movement.”

“This is exciting,” the candidate exclaimed at one point. “Isn’t this exciting?”

“To a lot of us who are exhausted just because we have long days like this, you know, we feed off his energy,” Madden said. “Right now, I think he’s just in a really great place and he’s enjoying this.”

***

I’m going to make my predictions on this race based on more than just the polls. Over the past few months there have been many indicators that this race is going to be drastically different from the one we saw in 2008 — Romney’s crowd sizes, volunteer efforts, fundraising efforts, and a change in the Obama campaign from presenting the candidate as an uplifting symbol of hope to presenting him as a beleaguered president trying to claw his way to reelection.

First, I believe Romney will squeeze out a popular-vote win of about two percentage points: 50.5 to 48.5 (I’m assuming about 1 percent of the vote will go third party). This margin will be enough for Romney to win the Electoral College. Just last week, I would have predicted a slightly larger victory, but Hurricane Sandy cut a little bit of the edge Romney had by providing Obama with one last chance to leverage the advantage of the incumbency…

My final Electoral College prediction is 295 for Romney to 243 for Obama. We’ll find out in two days how close I am, but if Republicans come out Tuesday like the party-identification polls from Gallup and Rasmussen have predicted, I feel confident that Romney is going to shock the conventional wisdom set by the media and be announced as the next president of the United States.

***

“My sense about this is fairly simple,” Hume said. “We’re looking at a national race, which is, for all intents and purposes, tied. We are looking at a set of state polls in the battleground states that suggests President Obama is leading — he is leading in most of these polls. And most reporters would look at that and say, ‘Well, if that’s the case, it looks like President Obama is going to win.’ And that is what a lot of people think. That is kind of the conventional wisdom.”

“However, a number of those polls have a remarkably large number of Democrats in the sample — more Democrats, in some cases, than turned out by percentage on Election Day four years ago, which was a big year for the Democrats,” Hume continued. “They don’t expect to have as big a year. So, those polls are troubling. Now, it would be unprecedented for this many polls reflecting a similar outcome to be wrong, which is why I think people are reluctant to draw that conclusion. But there’s something wrong here.”

***

It’s not enough for the GOP to win tomorrow. It needs to win big, a win so convincing that even the Left won’t be able to explain it away. The definition of victory in war is not a 50.1 percent majority that allows the other side to keep fighting — it’s the battleship Missouri, on whose deck the losing side signs articles of capitulation. The modern Left — the unholy spawn of ’30s gangland and ’60s academic Marxism — must be forced to its knees in surrender.

There’s a honored place in our political system for a leftist party, one that pushes for improvement in areas that need improving, but not one devoted to revolutionary “fundamental change.” A vote for Romney tomorrow is a vote against the socialist elements that seized control of the JFK/Scoop Jackson Democratic party in 1972, and has worked against America’s best interests ever since. A vote for Romney tomorrow is a vote for a restoration of the old Jacksonian — Andrew, that is — Democratic party, a true populist party shorn of its Communist accretions that is every bit as all-American as the other guys. Unless and until this happens, though, the modern donkeys will continue their war on the Constitution, convinced they are on the side of the angels, and taking solace in the late Ted Kennedy’s words, “the work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives, and the dream shall never die.”

It’s up to the electorate tomorrow to show them that the dream is really a nightmare, from which it’s time to awake, that the cause of America always endures, and the work of restoring our founding principles begins anew today.

***

***

Via Daily Rushbo.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 11

My wife is voting Romney!!

After voting Obama in 2008..

I guess she has had enough since she pays the bills.

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:05 PM

DEMOCRATS…COME OUT TO PLAYY!!

wargamer6 on November 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Good luck tomorrow everyone and let’s bring this one home.

kim roy on November 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

bishop/

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Tomorrow night by 11:30 PM Romney is going to be elected the 45th President of the United States of America…

mnjg on November 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

The Bishop..
This is how you do it..

{Dang that auto refresh..}

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Oh FFS……i bishoped well after the allotted time… I might as well have waited a week. my apologies.

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

If Romney won … wouldn’t that be great? Wouldn’t that just be great? Bishop?

Paul-Cincy on November 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Good luck tomorrow everyone and let’s bring this one home.

kim roy on November 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

You are not on my Troll List..

And there is a reason why :)

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

half empty

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

stay calm.

stay calm, dammit.

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:08 PM

this is the last QOTD of the Obama years.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Mitt is on soon in New Hampshire

El_Terrible on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Awesome entrance

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

One and a half bottles of Jameson on hand.

Hope it’s enough.

Phoenix7 on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

…NO POLL TROLL…!!!
T R O L L C O T T

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Mitt in NH now

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

one night to HEARTBREAK! see u tomorrow wingnuts gather up your survival seeds for tomorrow is the Obamapocalypse!

DBear on November 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Mitt rocking out to “Born Free” – love it

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

this is the last QOTD of the Obama years.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

So…..

Do I get an…

Award????

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

…NO POLL TROLL…!!!
T R O L L C O T T

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Words to live by.

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

stay calm, I say…..

stay calm.

and kids,…..get off the shed.

I said to get off the damn shed!

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Rally Bumped to 11:15PM

Mitt & Ann Romney End Election Eve in New Hampshire

Manchester, New Hampshire
Monday, November 5, 2012
**************************

Mitt Romney and his wife Ann are in Manchester, New Hampshire for their final rally of the day. The stop at the Verizon Wireless Arena wraps up the day of events for Romney which included campaigning in the battleground states of Florida, Virginia and Ohio.

Romney has added to his schedule appearances on election day in Ohio and Pennsylvania.

During a campaign stop on Saturday, Mitt Romney said “New Hampshire got me the Republican nomination, and New Hampshire is going to get me the White House.” Romney won the New Hampshire Republican primary in January with 39.3% of the votes.

Updated: 7 min. ago

Mitt Romney, Ann Romney Rally in Manchester, NH: Live at 11:15pm (ET)
========

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

A love note to all Hotairians,

I found you during the 2004 campaign! I have a small but brilliant group of family and friends that could not wrap our heads around the obama mania back then. It was so clear to us who he is: a narcissistic, incompetent, nasty, duplicitous, sniffling, measly, hateful, America hating, little Marxist! We couldn’t wrap our head around how this country could get it so wrong. We often talked about how we lived in our own echo chamber, and could not understand how progressivism had taken over this once proud nation. When he was elected, I felt demoralized and hopeless; but, then I stumbled onto Hot Air. From Ed, Allah, the newbie awesome young ladies, the old guard: gone but not forgotten, and even the sometimes infuriating Jazz, all of the bloggers have given me hope and titillated my intellect! But it is the commenters that have really uplifted my soul! I was a long time lurker and became a sometimes commenter. You all have helped me get through these last tortuous four years. Because of y’all I realized that there is still boundless hope for America and our future. Your comments have made me smarter, made me laugh, cry, pray, worry, feel pure optimism, and sometimes just plain mad! The trolls have confirmed my belief that liberalism is a mental disease and just make me sad. My own little small group of family and friends hit this site daily! I feel like I know some of you, even though I don’t. No matter what happens tomorrow, I know that there is a community of like minded, principled, thoughtful, noble, great Americans that will fight for our family, community, and nation! I am a Christian, wife, mother, daughter, sister, conservative, libertarian leaning, TeaParty, Republican, Palinista, Mittbot, CHL carrying, Texan, Aggie, and I just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart! Tomorrow WE TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK for the good of all!

texgal on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Love this. Barry’s final rally in Ohio with Springsteen and Jay-Z was as much a dud as the candidate. He started out the campaign with a half empty stadium at Ohio States, and ends his campaign the same way.

bayview on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Trollcot.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

they are amazing!! USA!

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Story lines of tomorrow night: “INDIES MARCH ON WASHINGTON” and “THE RETURN OF THE ‘VALUES VOTERS’”

Robert_Paulson on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

One of the things I’m looking forward to on Wednesday is the media reaction to Romney’s win.

“America is still a racist country”

“Most people are gullible”

“Obama is too intelligent to be fully appreciated by the American people”

“The hate vote was out in force”

jaime on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Keep Calm and Romney On

txmomof6 on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

In an article called “Crush Them.” :)

Finally, someone I can understand who isn’t a Russian chick making a grand an hour to clarify things.

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Everyone gets to be first tonight, I’m ripping up my union contract.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

This one is for Pantload…

Come Undone

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

Keep Calm and Romney On

txmomof6 on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I will keep clam.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Mitt’s Body Man ‏@dgjackson

WOW! @aebrandenburger: PACKED house for @MittRomney in #NH #onemoreday!! http://lockerz.com/s/259211957

Mitt’s Body Man ‏@dgjackson

For our final rally, back to where it all began..New Hampshire. Going to be a great night.

=============================

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 10:55 PM

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I like what Bishop calls him – TFGRP, which I believe stands for The First Gay Republican President.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Now go out tomorrow and finish that motherfu**er, show those grifting slugs that when free men have had enough there is nowhere to run.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

He’s looking stronger than the polls suggest, once the D+ biases are stripped. This one may be close, but I’m feeling good about it.

ManWithNoParty on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Back to the Future’s on HBO.

Wasn’t that one of Reagan’s favorite movies?

Coincidence?

Portent?

Reaching for straws?

Phoenix7 on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

texgal on November 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM

That’s just what he is. I don’t get it either!

Paul-Cincy on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I’m betting Romney has the better argument for your Vote.

And I am optimistic that the majority of Americans hold my view.

R2
Tomorrow. By the Grace of God.

seesalrun2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Can’t wait to vote tomorrow – it’s been a long four years.

supernova on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

My Fox feed keeps jumping to Alan Colmes on the radio – my eyes! my eyes!

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

It would be fun to contrast this with a collection of quotes from leftwing sources. How do they view the world right now?

Here is the current headline at Huffington Post”

EVIDENCE MOUNTS: GOP Poll Watchers Going After Minority Precincts… Florida Fiasco: Endless Voting Lines… Rick Scott Intransigent… ‘Unconscionable’… ‘Florida Is Doing Whatever It Can To Be The Next Florida’…
POLLS… LATEST UPDATES

Dextrous on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Also STREAMING……………….

NBCNews.com | Aired on November 05, 2012
Romney rallies in New Hampshire
LIVE VIDEO — Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney wraps up his final day of the campaign in Manchester, New Hampshire.

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM

beautiful crowd in NH…

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM

Everyone gets to be first tonight, I’m ripping up my union contract.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

a redistribution of bishops!!! ??

i want a shiny one.

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

A FREAKING MEN

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

this is the last QOTD of the Obama years.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Wouldn’t that actually be January 19th 2013?

Bmore on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Sad that everybody from the Walking Dead thread moved over here. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

/I do love me some QOTD, just can’t quite keep up with all of the election-eve increased traffic!

Jackalope on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Dayhum, is the whole state of New Hampshire there?

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

jaime on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

It’s the crease in his pants..

W@@kie ironed it out..
But still…

[oh for crying out loud..
W@@kie is being moderated????

This far into the most important election in history????
Give me a break]

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

g’nite fellers! see ya’ll for the OOTD!

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Obama is about to add another “First” to his resume.

First black president to lose reelection.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

“Can we get some fkng help here?” to paraphrase an unhappy New Yorker. Mr. Romney is the response the Americans in Libya didn’t get.

arnold ziffel on November 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM

That is the very first time I have heard a talking head mention cross tabs.

What took you so long?

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Mitt in NH now

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM

…I clicked on the NH…Mitt got big ears!

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM

@jancbs

This raucous NH crowd packed into the Verizon Arena loved Kid Rock, but the cheers for Mitt and Ann Romney are through the rafters.

romney/ryan 2012

r keller on November 5, 2012 at 11:18 PM

I bet Michael Moore will spend the rest of the year in bed, eating fast food delivery. Heh.

dukecitygirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

The GOPe will betray you..:)

Dire Straits on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

This one if for Team Romney…

Plowed

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

wargamer6 on November 5, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Hey Wargamer!

How about Romney’s campaign releasing their phony “internals” today?!?!

Reminds me of Tom Barrett in the WI recall! The winning side never does that.

Obama knows he’s got it wrapped up and is playing bball tomorrow.

gumbyandpokey on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

is

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

HotAirans..

I will see you tomorrow..

Either we are a free people..

Or slaves…

God Bless…

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Keep Calm And Win This Thing

Scroll down the comments and you’ll find this.

INC on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I love it. My three favorite posters: Bishop, Bmore, and bluegill.

arnold ziffel on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Hello, Scrumpy. We’re on a trollcot.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

dukecitygirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Funny you should mention Michael Moore. Here’s what he is saying as of today:

The bankers and corporate chiefs are planning an historic victory party. If Romney wins, their goal of complete corporate control of the three branches of government will be complete.

Dextrous on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

TrollCott!

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Any updates?

Jackalope on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

My Fox feed keeps jumping to Alan Colmes on the radio – my eyes! my eyes!

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoffeeLover on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Mitt has the crowd into it! Great finish, even if there are a couple more to come tomorrow!

Gingotts on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

TrollCott!

wargamer6 on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

The GOPe will betray you..:)

Dire Straits on November 5, 2012 at 11:20 PM

I know you will friend..

I am out of here..

Tomorrow!!!!

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Romney Rally is on Fire!

WhoU4 on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 11:17 PM

One thing I have found infuriating is see some of the pundits on FOX talk about all the polls as if they’re all exactly alike with exactly the same methodology.

You know that they know better than that (at least I hope they do), and it’s nothing but silly hype.

INC on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 11:15 PM

…thanks canopfor….couldn’t find it on the tube!

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Hi B!

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Hmmmmmmm………..

Voter casts ballot after waiting almost 7 and a half hours in Doral, Florida – @nbc6

3 mins ago from http://www.nbcmiami.com by editor

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

N O…POLL…T R O L L…!!!
T R O L L C O T T …

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Any updates?

Jackalope on November 5, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Quadruple bypass tomorrow at 2p.m.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

It’s GOTV time!

As Paul Ryan would say, “This is the moment, this is the man for this moment.”

Let us FINISH HIM.

Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.

I posted this in the HA poll thread but meant to post it here.
Just getting used to having three HA windows open.

I can’t remember who told me that is how to keep up. They forgot to mention it can also be confusing.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

The way the polling firms conduct their research reminds me of sports analysts who would look at the teams’ records from the prior year and pick exactly the same outcome – but pick the same outcome 99% of the way through the current season.

Use the NFL as an example. The pollsters pick the Giants and the Patriots to go to the Superbowl this year, and the Giants to win, IN WEEK 16 OF THIS SEASON based on what happened last year, not giving any consideration to the teams performances or records this year.

Pollsters suck.

jaime on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

this is the last QOTD of the Obama years.

portlandon on November 5, 2012 at 11:09 PM

Everyone gets to be first tonight, I’m ripping up my union contract.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

– It’s like — It’s like this night is sprinkled with Tinkerbell’s fairy dust and sparkling with magic!

*sniff*

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

“Bout a half-hour, Dixville votes.

Are they gonna be stupid?

I say two votes for obama.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

My Fox feed keeps jumping to Alan Colmes on the radio – my eyes! my eyes!

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Eyes?

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Prayers. Will watch for updates.

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

In The Air Tonight – Collins

thatsafactjack on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

…now it is resorting to baiting!

KOOLAID2 on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Jackie….

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Everyone gets to be first tonight, I’m ripping up my union contract.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 11:12 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG!

We are definitely winning tomorrow!

Barred on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

ted c on November 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM

‘nite ted c

jaime on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

HotAirans..

I will see you tomorrow..

Either we are a free people..

Or slaves…

God Bless…

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 11:21 PM

24 hours from now I firmly believe we will have a new President.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Jackie….

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

JackSON.

Lanceman on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Bryan Preston: My Final Electoral Map Prediction.

He has the best tag of all time on the The Tatler main page:
Red Dawn.

INC on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

KCB on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Good evening, Ken! Are you ready to celebrate you birthday tomorrow? :)

thatsafactjack on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

INC on November 5, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Makes you want to light your hair on fire. I honestly don’t think they know the difference or Fox is playing dumb in order to set up the landslide narrative.

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Eyes?

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 11:26 PM

It’s kind of like the Rush feed. Him sitting at a desk and a camera filming him while he’s on the radio.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 11:28 PM