Hot Air Survey: Your Election Predictions Results

posted at 9:29 pm on November 5, 2012 by Patrick Ishmael

Over 7000 votes later, who do Hot Air readers think will win the Presidency in 2012? Drum roll please…

Okay, so that wasn’t so surprising. But I found this reader-chosen hierarchy of likely Romney states a little surprising:

Florida leads with 99%; Oregon rounds things out at 8%. For those wondering, the percentage for Pennsylvania, an (accidental) late addition, is calculated against the number of voters (thousands) who had it available as an option.

When will this thing be called? Hot Air readers seem to think that we may be in for a late night…

Will the GOP have a majority in the Senate? Readers were torn.

But readers weren’t torn in thinking that the GOP will gain seats in the House.

And the rest:

Thanks to everyone who participated! Questions? You can reach me on Twitter at @theish.

P.S. A Wordle of your comments:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

It’s killing me. :)

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Patience, they are starving for attention. By tomorrow night they will endure all kinds of heck.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Obama rally pictures

Maybe they should have downsized?

arena

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

They couldn’t find a basketball court on such brief notice.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Palin going rogue

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Lots of empty seats in Obysmal’s last hurrah…with free entertainment to boot.

onlineanalyst on November 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Would you get off the couch and drag cousin Pookie down to see an ex drug dealer that shot his own brother and a has-been that made decent music back when most of us were still in middle school?
Might miss food stamp steak and a bong hit.

HornetSting on November 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

arena

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Comments there are great. Must be Hotairians over there:)

I heard on Rush, the whole half hour I got to listen to him, that Romney had to change one of his venues today to a BIGGER one.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I can’t believe I am watching Monday Night Football and they are doing interviews with the presidential candidates. I can’t even get away from politics watching football. Actually I was waiting for tonight to decide who to vote for. I always wait to cast my vote until I hear how the candidates answer a hard hitting interview by a sportscaster.

bandutski on November 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

may not be around for the QOTD tonight cuz im not haveing a good day. but i do hope your sister is doing better and that you are hanging in there. my prayers are with you Flora

katee bayer on November 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I do hope your night is better than your day has been.

Ok, quadruple bypass to begin at 2p.m. tomorrow, expected to last 4 to 5 hours. I will be a complete basket case all day.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Lots of empty seats in Obysmal’s last hurrah…with free entertainment to boot.

onlineanalyst on November 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Now that’s embarrassing, but I’m sure the press will report that there were 150,000 in attendance.

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Posted this in another thread and didn’t want it to get lost in the sauce:

I, Manly Rash, being of questionably sound mind and judgment do hereby proclaim the following: That Mitt Romney will prevail over Barack Obama by a landslide margin of 300+ electoral votes and that the election will be decided before 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

I make this statement not prompted by some vague, pseudo-psychic instinct but by dint of all the evidence – both statistical and anecdotal – that has accumulated thus far.

I further promise that if Mitt Romney loses, I shall once more depart Hot Air for the desert.

So let it be written…so let it be done.

ManlyRash on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

What will happen? You die, the girl dies, everybody dies.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 9:35 PM

..Heavy Metal

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Gumbo doesn’t even qualify for tROLLCOT, he should have been ignored long ago in some form of aHOLECOTT since he offers nothing but stink. At least some of the other lefties can put up a decent debate now and then, all pokeme has is his one-note-Charlie comment.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Romney just plane showing off

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Pretty fluffy interviews — not sure the discussion of performance enhancing drugs helped Romney much. Thought he was quite good on the first two questions.

Interesting that they followed the interview with the halftime poll — and a third of the audience picked PEDs as the biggest issue facing professional sports — pretty evenly split with safety and labor relations. Was that meant to play off the Romney question??

Frankly, pretty silly exercise — I doubt anyone really learned anything about the candidates.

Romney certainly came off as affable and comfortable — and perhaps was seen by a segment of the population that didn’t watch the debates.

*shrug*

Also, Obama totally dodged the first question. It was completely fluffy: “What have you learned about the American people in the last four years?” And he answered by saying the last four years have just confirmed what he knew, and then singing the praises of the American people. Can’t even answer a fluffy question without dodging.

ClintACK on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Lots of empty seats in Obysmal’s last hurrah…with free entertainment to boot.
onlineanalyst on November 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Oh, dear. Now that is embarrassing.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person.

bluegill on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

bandutski on November 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Exactly why keith olbermann is looking for work.

Tim_CA on November 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

BoomerInOC on November 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

In my family, I am the jinx. I have withheld any comment on who will win for the same reason, lol.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Obama rally pictures

Maybe they should have downsized?

arena

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

thanks…I needed that visual

CoffeeLover on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I do hope your night is better than your day has been.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Prayers for you and your sister.

NotCoach on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

So let it be written…so let it be done.

ManlyRash on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

You’re newly hitched to a beautiful woman, shouldn’t you be doing that…that…husband thing we all do?

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

So let it be written…so let it be done.

ManlyRash on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

If I remember correctly, you called in and spoke with Rush a day or so after the ’08 elections.

AubieJon on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Oh, and I’m also from Lincoln, NE. Guess we watched too many disappointments in Big 8, then Big 12, and, throughout, national championships. No celebrations until the final whistle sounds.

notropis on November 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Bingo. I’m too young to fully appreciate Sooner Magic, but my football team loves to do things like this:

and this

So when my political team does things like this:

I find it hard to find hope.

LukeinNE on November 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM

For Axe!

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Ha Ha…. Larry O’Donnell and Micky Moore on MSNBC trying to boost each others confidence on tomorrows vote

They are trying to find their happy place, no such luck.

WhoU4 on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

My prayers are with you and your family. Godspeed your sisters health and recovery.

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Can you pls link to bmore list, don’t remember which thread/s he posted it on.

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Page 3

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I think the Senate results of the survey paint a revealing picture of the Hot Air audience that responded to the survey.

People who think the Republicans will take the Senate majority: 44%.

There is no rational basis for that, even with a strong Romney wave. So, sorry, but I think about 44% of the people here are overly optimistic.

Dextrous on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

bandutski on November 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Me too. I always cast my vote for whom is the lesser of the jock-sniffers. So, Romney’s my guy.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

300+ EV Romney. 4-7% popular vote Romney. Been saying it for a couple of months now. Even when Romney was down in the polls.

iceman1960 on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

A signing off for now, will rejoin the ‘fray’ on QOTD later!

See you all later :-)

BTW The Louse in the House who is ALL mouth and no Trousers will depart the White House…

I have sworn it!

God Bless everyone!!

Scrumpy on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

well, here’s a scared little bunny on the left..tom edsall

no nate silvers here.

lefties kinda hoped that the country had changed…that barry was the tipping point demographically. See, you got your blacks and hispanics, then you got your womnyn and then the youths..so 40 more years of progressive heaven on earth and social Justice and climate Justice all around

but sadly, no. the demographics aren’t robust enough (soon tho, chin up) and Mitt lied thru his teeth at every turn…worst than Any Campaign in the History of Mankind

Both Obama and Romney have demonstrated a relatively insipid leadership style. It is difficult to imagine either of them controlling the destructive forces within the conservative movement or the crisis of government spending vastly exceeding its income. Whichever party steps forward with real solutions will inevitably get kicked in the teeth by voters. At a time when both parties have consigned themselves to a politics of equivocation and retreat, the far right is the only force in Washington with a kamikaze commitment to a defined agenda. The presidential election does not appear likely to produce an effective counterforce.

r keller on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Gumbo doesn’t even qualify for tROLLCOT, he should have been ignored long ago in some form of aHOLECOTT..

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

..[SEPTIC] TANKCOTT!

So, was it Heavy Metal or what?

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I have a modest proposal concerning that.

If Romney should win the EC tomorrow – no matter what margin he wins by – every subsequent reference to Nate Silver, should you refer to him at all, must be prefaced by “the discredited.”

For example: “I can’t believe that Democrats staked all their 2012 hopes on the discredited Nate Silver.”

I think that’s fair. And very correct. Giving Obama a 91% chance to win means Nate is basically guaranteeing it and putting all his eggs in that particular basket.

BUT!

If Obama does win, you must start referring to Nate Silver as “the Gold standard of polling”.

For example, “I was reading today that Nate Silver, the gold standard of polling, thinks the Senate will be very competitive this year.”

agirlacamera on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Who are the 396 idiots?

HornetSting on November 5, 2012 at 10:02 PM

HornetSting:)
=============

Part of the Rat Family,

396,402,427,454,502,572!

I’m partial to Square ports,2.19″ Intakes,1.88″ Exhaust Valve sizes,
and Open-Chamber head,er,heads!

I’m thinking,hes running,the smaller valves,closed-chambers,and Oval Ports,and thats what the problem might be,

its torguer…,vrs…. a high revving,tire smoking screamer!

I do hope this helps!!

(snark)

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

By this time tomorrow I will be sitting in front of the TV with a bourbon in my hand. The only thing that I can not predict is if I will be drinking to a new President or lamenting the re-election of a bad president.

mechkiller_k on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

notropis on November 5, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Heh, tell me about it.

My dad played there.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

For Axe, I mean, not because you were crying or anything. But to cheer you up. Like Bluto, um, does.

Never mind.

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Flora Duh…just know that we have your back and continue to pray for Sandy and all of you that love her. You hang in and try to take care of yourself too.

CoffeeLover on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Sob?

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Well, if Romney loses, than 94% of the people here are flat-out idiots.

Aren’t you proud of yourselves?

I TOLD YOU SO

gumbyandpokey

You’ll still be an idiot, no matter who wins. A liar too.

xblade on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Those were some interesting numbers. A little caught in the media bubble for a mostly Right Blog, but all in all, quite telling compared to some of the ridiculous things that have been going on at some of the other sites!
The fight against the Obama Enemy media continues: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

katee bayer on November 5, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I do hope your night is better than your day has been.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Gracious, well prayers sent for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for your sister, prayers for you and yours, Flora, and the cherry on top of your day….victory.

HornetSting on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

kcd on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Same here Flora.

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Man Gruden is one annoying announcer

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Romney’s very last campaign stop (until his reelection campaign in ’16) will be in New Hampshire in about 15 minutes. I assume it will be the same stump speech, but I feel the need to watch.

ClintACK on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

You’ll still be an idiot, no matter who wins. A liar too.

xblade on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Hayabusa on November 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

President Romney

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

And the First Lady……

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Can’t tell you not to worry cause you will. Prayers for your sister and for you.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:28 PM

ClintACK on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

He added Cleveland and Pittsburgh last minute for tomorrow.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

For penance, go to the capitol and and admire the train mosaic…ain’t much else to do there.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Except on Saturdays when the Big Red has a home game! (I lived in Lincoln for about 7 years, and they don’t call Husker football the State Religion for nothing, you know.)

Benedict Nelson on November 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

So what do I win?

Hayabusa on November 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

A date with the troll of your choice!

(expect to pick up the tab).

Tim_CA on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

..Floh, many of my friends have undergone similar and — to a person — they say that it’s like a new life afterwards. Steady on, your sister will be fine! We’re with you here! Prayers are still for you and her, dearest lady!

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I do hope your night is better than your day has been.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Prayers for her and prayers for you and your family. The good news is that this operation is not like it used to be just a few years ago, with even higher success rates today. Try to get some rest tonight, if you can, we are all with you!

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

For Axe!

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

lol — thanks man.

Never mind.

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Nah — I whine. :)

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Beat you to it, bro.

Sorry

So what do I win?

Hayabusa on November 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Second place. :-)

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Trolling 101 — How to spot a troll.

Part 1 — The obvious unskilled unimaginative amateur attention seeking troll. About 90% of trolls fall into this category.

A. Generic attention seeking post

Someone pay attention to me! I’m issuing broad brushed insults to you [morons | racists | uneducated knuckle dragging, mouth breathing ignorant stupid rednecks]! That almost always gets some bites even in an Echo Chamber like this, you dumbazzes! Pay attention to me morons! Without me this place is an Echo Chamber of [idiocy | ignorance | stupidity]! Pay attention to me! Reply to my brilliant, clever, and insightful posts! It’s all about Me! Me! Me!

farsighted on November 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM

So what you’re saying is that obama is a troll? That explains a lot actually.

Lost in Jersey on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Parking his ass in a LazyBoy in front of the TV with an open beer in one hand and the remote in the other?

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Just finished up a 707 incher at work today.

chewmeister on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I don’t comment much but I gotta throw this out there…

R 315
O 223

It’s looking red tidal wave. This is not 2008. The people that voted in 2010 haven’t switched sides, there are even more us now. If Fl, NC, Va all R, which looks likely, we are looking good. I really think NH and Pa are going R as well. If that happens then it is pretty much over with just the East Coast voting.

Gonna go even crazier and predict MD could be in play. I live behind enemy lines here in the commie state of MD and I see nothing but R signs here (granted Baltimore, PG County and Montgomery County basically control the vote in MD). Ok nevermind, MD is going dim, I do not stand by that prediction.

Keep the faith, stand strong and try not to strangle any Obots tomorrow. We got this.

And go F*cking Vote!!!

Fett on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Palin: “for the first time in history a political party tried to boot God from their platform”

BAM!!!!!!!!

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

um….that’s not a remote….

Tim_CA on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

While the wife cooks him dinner…..

HornetSting on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

You’ll still be an idiot, no matter who wins. A liar too.

xblade on November 5, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Please observe the Trollcot.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Just finished up a 707 incher at work today.

chewmeister on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

..Man! That’s huge! What’d you have for lunch?

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Benedict Nelson on November 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Third biggest city in the state on game day.

Last time they played in the Cotton Bowl, I had all my Nebraska relatives down here.

cozmo on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

More prayers offered for Sandy and you and all your family tonight.

Will continue to do so as she begins her recovery.

Heavenly Father, who is all good and deserving of all my love, protect Sandy, give her doctors all they need to help her and may your grace fill the hearts of her family and bring them comfort in this time of difficulty. Amen.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Jeez. I hope the 94%ers have Intrade accounts.

Mark Jaquith on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

..amen.

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

Romney was against borrowing money from China for Big Bird.

Guess who was for cutting federal funding for PBS in an appearance on 05.21.95?

David Axelrod.

Resist We Much on November 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

ManlyRash on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Manly, you had better have been in a towel and sandals with a ponytail or you may have jinxed it.

MarshFox on November 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

That was before lunch.

chewmeister on November 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Jeez. I hope the 94%ers have Intrade accounts.

Mark Jaquith on November 5, 2012 at 10:33 PM

These stupid loudmouths are never willing to back up their empty talk with actual money. “Put your money where your mouth is, you’ll make a lot of money with no effort”, I suggested to them. They’ll give every excuse in the book, but fact is that all their BS Mittens boosting is “just words”. Hypocrites.

Daikokuco on November 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes ya’ll.

When I spoke with Sandy earlier I told her that my Hot Air family was lifting her up in prayer. She had no idea what that meant, but she is thankful for them just the same.

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM

He added Cleveland and Pittsburgh last minute for tomorrow.

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Holy cow, the man’s a workhorse. A really good quality in a President, no?

ClintACK on November 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

“One who puts on his armor should not boast like one who takes it off.”

Directed at no one in particular. I have to say it or I might explode.

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Page 3

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 10:24 PM

tHANKS :-)

jimver on November 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Am I evil for wishing that Obama might lose so badly and make so many liberal journalist angry that they unleash Holy He11 on his azz for the last two months he’s in office? Finally using all they material they have but can’t use because it’ll ruin their chances to keep a liberal in the White House. Because really, that’s all they’re doing, right?

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:19 PM

In my prayers…

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM

TROLLCOTT

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Second place. :-)

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:30 PM

That’s what you guys always say. But, false.

Infantry > Aviation. ;)

Hayabusa on November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Please observe the Trollcot.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I’ll do that tonight, but tomorrow–which happens to be my birthday–all bets are off :)

Benedict Nelson on November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

President Romney

faraway on November 5, 2012 at 10:27 PM

And the First Lady……

Electrongod on November 5, 2012 at 10:28 PM

A First Lady with genuine grace and modesty. It’s been so long… Only four years, but seems like an eternity of looking at trucker arms and listening to nanny-state nagging.

Gingotts on November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Been wishing for the same thing.

chewmeister on November 5, 2012 at 10:39 PM

HOLY &HIT!

Look at these pictures from NH

WOW

WOW as well

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Obama rally pictures

Maybe they should have downsized?

arena

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:13 PM

They couldn’t find a basketball court on such brief notice.

TXUS on November 5, 2012 at 10:17 PM

And there are few real “Phone Booths” left.

massrighty on November 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

So, was it Heavy Metal or what?

The War Planner on November 5, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Yes, but while you were beaten to the answer by about 17 furlongs.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Hoping Bammy won’t be in office furlong.

chewmeister on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

hawkdriver on November 5, 2012 at 10:38 PM

If Romney wins, my hope is that he finally unleashes on Benghazi.

JPeterman on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Oh, by the way, my official prediction:

Popular vote: R 52, O 47
EC Votes: R 315, O 223
House: GOP +3
Senate: GOP +3, leaving a 50/50 split (with Paul Ryan casting the tiebreaker. Hey, Girl…)

Hayabusa on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Speaking of Kid Rock

New CD drops November 19th

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:07 PM

In these times for an entertainer to come out in support of Mitt Romney it is a real Profile in Courage.

Melissa Joan Hart tweeted she will be voting for R/R and was immediately excoriated by her tolerant and loving contemporaries.

While I shudder to think of them in their defeat, I am more fearful of them in victory.

Go Mitt! Romney/Ryan for real recovery.

Jvette on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Daikokuco on November 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM

You’re a funny little man.

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Mitt Romney in a landslide. +350 EV’s at least, but probably more.

bitsy on November 5, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Flora Duh on November 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Scotch, actually.

(Grab me a refill while you’re up?)

massrighty on November 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Bishop on November 5, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Tried to warn everyone months ago, but no…

… Us old timers here don’t know a thing, do we?

Watching trolls starve to death is so enjoyable…

… They start jumping up and down, yelling “Look at me! LOOK AT ME…!”, until they say something so outrageous they get the “Ban Hammer”.

It works everytime, patience is the key…

Seven Percent Solution on November 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Another picture – that’s a lot of people to see a candidate.

WOW

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM

NH rally pic.

donkichi on November 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM

****************** ALERT ****************

@jmsummers tweeted:
jmsummers
Romney campaign announces @PaulRyanVP will travel to Ohio and Virginia tomorrow.

=============================

Juana Summers ‏@jmsummers

Romney campaign emails put Romney arriving in Cleveland at 11:40 AM EST, Ryan at 11:55 AM EST.

canopfor on November 5, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Axe on November 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Fine, no exploding in the armor please.

Bmore on November 5, 2012 at 10:45 PM

HOLY &HIT!

Look at these pictures from NH

WOW

WOW as well

gophergirl on November 5, 2012 at 10:40 PM

GG, you have been a goldmine of photos during these last few days.

Thanks for all the great posts.

BTW, how was the rally?