Obama and Romney present: Their closing arguments

posted at 12:01 pm on November 2, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

There comes a moment in every campaign when the time for thinking up new memes and lines of attack is over (leastaways, one would hope — I’d hardly put anything past the Obama campaign at this point) and to finally put into succinct words, what’s this all been about? Overarchingly, why should you vote for me over the other guy? While they’ll both continue to campaign in swing states over the weekend and through Monday, they’ll be locking up their various theses and supporting arguments and going for a strong, loud n’ proud finish — and they both laid out their visions in dueling op-eds today, via CNN.

Barack Obama hit on many of the major themes (I think we’re supposed to interpret them as ‘achievements’ or something) he’s touted this long while: “Saving” us from an economic depression (rather than keeping us meandering along in a near-recession), Osama bin Laden is dead, taking credit for decreased reliance on foreign oil that isn’t his, “fair shares” and class-warmongering, Romney wants to “take us back to the policies that got us here in the first place” (plus a Bill Clinton shout-out, whoop whoop), etcetera:

In the closing weeks of this campaign, Governor Romney has started calling himself an agent of change. And I’ll give him one thing — offering another $5 trillion tax cut weighted towards the wealthy, $2 trillion in defense spending our military didn’t ask for, and more power for big banks and insurance companies is change, all right. But it’s not the change we need. …

Change is an America where people of every age have the skills and education that good jobs require. We took on banks that had been overcharging for student loans for decades, and made college more affordable for millions. …

Change is an America where we reduce our deficit by cutting spending where we can, and asking the wealthiest Americans to go back to the income tax rates they paid when Bill Clinton was president. I’ve worked with Republicans to cut a trillion dollars of spending, and I’ll do more. I’ll work with anyone of any party to move this country forward. …

The folks at the very top don’t need another champion in Washington.

…Yes, because if anybody knows about reaching across the aisle and producing a responsible budget, it must be Barack Obama. (Also, a small but disconcerting sidebar: “We took on banks that had been overcharging for student loans for decades.” So, President Obama presumes to know what the right amount for banks to charge for student loans is? That… is scary.)

Mitt Romney, meanwhile, focused on his five major pro-growth policies, emphasized his record of bipartisanship, and reiterated that we don’t have to settle for the economic quagmire in which we’ve been living these past four years:

America is a land of opportunity. But lately, for too many Americans, opportunity has not exactly come knocking. We’ve been mired in an economic slowdown that has left millions of our fellow citizens unemployed. …

It hasn’t always been this way. It certainly doesn’t have to be this way in the future.  …

We will restore fiscal sanity to Washington by bringing an end to the federal spending and borrowing binge that in just four years has added more debt held by the public than almost all previous administrations combined. We will put America on track to a balanced budget by eliminating unnecessary programs, by sending programs back to states where they can be managed with less abuse and less cost, and by shrinking the bureaucracy of Washington. …

Nothing is ever easy in Washington, but these goals are rooted in bipartisan agreement, and I will work with members of both parties to accomplish them.  As governor of a state that was overwhelmingly Democratic, I was always ready to reach across the aisle and I can proudly point to the results. I’ve learned that when we come together to solve problems in a practical spirit, we can accomplish miracles.

Cut, print, that’s a wrap. Romney, by the way, is delivering the speech-version of his closing argument in Wisconsin this morning — I’ll post some vid later.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

I’m hearing Mitt’s speech in WI is gangbusters…hope people are paying attention.

changer1701 on November 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Mitt just gave a really good speech in Wisconsin. He even mentioned Obama not having met with his jobs council for 9 months. I wish he’d brought that up at the debates, although I guess he was concerned Obama would just lie and say he had.

Doughboy on November 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

“Change” — Romney

“Same shinola” — Obama

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:04 PM

FOrget these two– let me know who’s running for 2016! WE CAN’T START TOO EARLY!!!!

Nethicus on November 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Obama looks utterly stupid in that jacket.

Have you ever seen a CiC have his title embroidered on a jacket?

May this narcissistic child be sent to Hades, soon.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

end is near, chocolate bunnies are fearful, and humpbots horny. my single wish, is a time machine 4 days into the future.

nathor on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

FYI– You’ve linked Mitt Romney to Obama’s argument page.

Nethicus on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Favorite Romney quotes from WI:

“On January 20th I won’t just take over the office I will take responsibility for the office”

“I’ll be for the students and the parents. The PTA does not have a union”

“I’m for business. Business is not a ‘necessary’ evil.”

He nailed it! Now our turn to take him across the finish line.

HoustonRight on November 2, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Hope there aren’t too many fools like this one…

OmahaConservative on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I’m so glad this is going to be over soon.

Of course, they’ll be starting on the 2016 election by Thursday.

trigon on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I watched it. Tremendous speech. And in front of a full house.

JohnGalt23 on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Welcome to Obama’s America – this is his only ‘achievement’.

May he lose at 47%. It w/b the ultimate repayment of justice and irony, for the hoax/pox he is upon the land.

May all charlatans who brung him go to Hades, especially those from the right.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Erika it was IMO a great speech.

CoffeeLover on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Tuesday night and Wednesday, next.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

FYI– You’ve linked Mitt Romney to Obama’s argument page.

Nethicus on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Yep, to the CNN page…

OmahaConservative on November 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

0bama has no plan for the future. In the last few days before the election, he offers nothing but attacks on Romney.

I hope those few remaining “undecided” voters see that.

UltimateBob on November 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Aloha

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I saw Mitt last night in Virginia Beach. He’s very impressive in person. I can’t wait until Tuesday!

Kiliman on November 2, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Go mitt go!

cmsinaz on November 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Aloha

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM

lol I just spit out my coffee…excellent.

CoffeeLover on November 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Mitt – I know business

Obama – You didn’t build that

22044 on November 2, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Have you ever seen a CiC have his title embroidered on a jacket?

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Yes. Bush. That doesn’t mean Obama doesn’t look stupid, but you might want to stop repeating the embroidered title thing.

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I can’t wait for it to be over

mrscullen on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

changer1701 on November 2, 2012 at 12:03 PM

It was the best speech I’ve ever heard him give, by a wide margin.

He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Shuddup and go feed your unicorn.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

At least Dubya actually earned one.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I watched it. Tremendous speech. And in front of a full house.

JohnGalt23 on November 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Yeah, in a tiny hall. I think they squeezed 4,000 in there. Anyone who’s been to the WI State Fair Park knows how little it is.

But I do wonder how many people were turned away.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

In Obama’s World

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Are we going to seem you around here Nov. 7th after 0bama gets beat?

OmahaConservative on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM

He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

LOL! BENGHAZI FRANKENSTORM!!!! Nobody cares about Benghazi Frankenstorm.

~gumbyandpokey

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM

He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Still dancing on the graves of the dead,Greg? How’s that weather in Chicago today?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Romney’s closing argument: “vote for me if you wanna get rich quick” (we’ve all seen these emails and latenight infomercials before)

Obama’s closing argument: It won’t be easy, but it’s worth it.

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Benghazi, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about Benghazi.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Are you sure THIS isn’t the best speech you ever heard, Gumby? After all… you were so proud of it this morning. No apology… just proud.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

At least Dubya actually earned one.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Yep. Shad keeps asking the question. So, I answered the question for him.

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I think that IS Schadenfreude’s point.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I haven’t decided if you’re attempting a parody, or you’re just stupid…or both.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM

That Romney speech was optimistic while still hitting Obama.

Dare I say…Reaganesque?? (lil bit)

bluealice on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM

“He said when I took office, the price of gasoline was 1.80 (dollars), 1.86 (dollars). Why is that? Because the economy was on the verge of collapse; because we were about to go through the worst recession since the Great Depression…”

- President Barack H. Obama, 2nd Presidential Debate, Oct. 2012

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I’d say the difference is pragmatism. Obama is an ideologue who does things because the theories he is enamored of demand that things be done that way, and no other. And if they fail, he “doubles down”, demanding we do more of the same, and blames everyone else for the failure. Because in his mind, he is incapable of error, and the dogma is always correct.

Romney isn’t a man on horseback; Obama has that franchise locked up as part of his Messiah act. But since he is, in most respects, more of a businessman than a politician, I tend to believe that he will refrain from doing anything outstandingly chuckleheaded based on ideology. Anybody’s ideology.

Given the choice between a boring pragmatist and an exciting “lightworker”, I’ll take the boring guy. At least I can be reasonably sure he won’t do something exuberantly stupid just to prove that some academic/social dogma or other is right.

Dr. Paul Rosbaud once observed that artists and scientists are similar, in that “When they are obsessed by an idea, they ignore reality.” The same is true of politicians, especially of the “social reformer” category, which Frank Herbert once defined as someone with “a head full of bad impulses with no legitimate outlet”.

Obama is this artistic, pseudo-scientific, would-be reformer type. Romney is not. Obama is the sort who can be charismatic in a classroom, where he can spin fantasies for hours and the students get graded on how well they parrot everything he says on a test.

Romney is someone who is used to running things in the real world, where the “grade” is defined as “do the customers come back?”.

There is a very great difference.

clear ether

eon

eon on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Instead of the winds of a recovery at our backs, we have a wheeze.

STL_Vet on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Me and Gumby have been chatting online and it turns out that Benghazi isn’t as big a deal as I thought it was. More like a bump in the road. The right wing is trying to make it sound like 9/11 all over again (assuming 9/11 was actually terrorists), and it’s just not the case. It will die out after Obama is reelected.

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM

That was great! Thanks for the laugh of the day!
L

letget on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

eon on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Well conceived and well written. Excellent.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Makes both stupid.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 PM

It was the best speech I’ve ever heard him give, by a wide margin.
He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

So all of your posts prior to mondays storm were lies. Thought so.

VegasRick on November 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM

– President Barack H. Obama, 2nd Presidential Debate, Oct. 2012

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Oh don’t be silly, I think we all know that they have fallen to below the levels they were when Jimmy Carter was President. Well, after adjusting for inflation and taxes of course. /s

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Bishop does it much better.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Me and Gumby have been chatting online.

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I thought there was movement in the force.

STL_Vet on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Christien on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 PM

And I thank you. At least Bush is a pilot. Obama can’t even fly a remote controlled plane or a simulator, the oaf.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Benghazi, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody cares about Benghazi.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 1:14 AM

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Yep, still think the same thing. The American public didn’t care about Benghazi yesterday, they don’t care today, and won’t care tomorrow.

All your histrionics on the subject won’t change the facts.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Romney tells the WI crowd he won’t waste his time “blaming his predecessor”. They loved it!

fatigue on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Me and Gumby have been chatting online.

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Zero times anything is still always zero.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

overflow crowd in WI —- Mitt Romney Delivers Remarks In Wisconsin, “Real Change From Day One”

instagr.am/p/RiIiLzscrK/

CoffeeLover on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I am hearing reports that Obama threw a plate of food at the wall and started crying…

Pass it on.

nitzsche on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

But I do wonder how many people were turned away.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Romney spoke to the overflow crowd outside. Nobody left behind!

Mitsouko on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Are we to be shocked that you choose the company of a scurrilous little coward who has displayed contempt for the loss of American life serving the interest of this nation?

You’re equally contemptible.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Yes, the decent ones do. The others are like you, creepy.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Jackie, akaniku is not a troll. Is a very clever HA parody, good for HA Capitalism. Just laugh at or increase comments over…

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM

It was the best speech I’ve ever heard him give, by a wide margin.
He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

So all of your posts prior to mondays storm were lies. Thought so.

VegasRick on November 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM

No, I wasn’t told about the internals until recently.

BTW, early voting in the city of Milwaukee will exceed even the record setting turnout of 08, which makes victory in WI impossible.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Benghazi and jobs/economy will ‘kill’ Obama.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

That, by itself, virtually guarantees a close election. On the Friday before Election Day, the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll showed the race tied at 48% for Obama and 48% for Romney.

TEANAMI 2………..or TEATERNAMI?

America gets to decide.

PappyD61 on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Nethicus on November 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM

If Romney does in fact win on Tuesday, then there’s an outside chance that MSNBC will begin talking about 2016 right there on Election Night of 2012.

JimLennon on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I’m delighted to find that you think you speak for the ‘American public’. It simply proves that you’re delusional as well as a cowardly little cur with no regard for the loss of Americans serving this nation’s interest, or the failure of the chain of command that allowed that loss to occur.

You will live with the bed you’ve made. You’ve earned it.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 PM

I bet Obama can’t shoot either.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I haven’t decided if you’re attempting a parody, or you’re just stupid…or both.

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 PM

He named himself after whale meat. Could go either way.

HumpBot Salvation on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Gummedandpoked sock puppet. Dumb and even dumber. The good news is that after Nov 6th, you and your multiple personality disorder will be yesterdays pebbles in the road.

Slainte on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Breaking News: A major speaker is joining Obama on the campaign trail to give speeches on the stump.

This is a gamechanger folks, we should ALL be concerned.

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Time for AP to dust off the ol’ melty bunny!!

Alpha_Male on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I see gumpy is keeping his 0.0000% prediction rate going.

Animal60 on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

It will die out after Obama is reelected.

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

ROFLMAO !!
Dream on, faithful little soldiers.

pambi on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:34 PM

It is my contention that anyone who takes pleasure in, or expresses amusement at, the horrific loss of life at Bengazi, or any of those who serve the interest of this nation, uniformed or civilian, deserves my full contempt and criticism.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Six dollars a gallon in New Jersey. If you can find it.

UltimateBob on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Do everything you can to defeat obama.

Don’t leave anything on the table, we don’t want to have any regrets.

Keep working hard everyone, we can do this!

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 PM

LOL! Thanks, Portlandon. I needed a good laugh. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM

How can this race be even close?

Disappointed in America. Stunning love affair with the poor failure of a black kid that can’t do his job. Will America be able to handle firing the promise and admitting that they made the wrong choice in 2008?

Work it, and stay tuned.

PappyD61 on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Portlandon………..lol another good one for today

Aloha is also well worth taking a peek at.

CoffeeLover on November 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM

President Obama is in the strongest position he could be in for reelection, and the polls are showing it. He his closing out the campaign with confidence and spirit.

Romney has been declawed. He can’t talk about jobs, health care, foreign policy, FEMA, Bain, his term as MA governor, reproductive rights, etc.

He’s now reduced to craven lying in his increasingly desperate campaign ads. He has nothing.

Four more years!

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Gumby’s brain hurts!

22044 on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

The best was during the 2nd debate when obama said the only reason gas was so low before he took office was b/c the economy was so bad then!

So the only way gas can ever be low is to have a terrible economy according to maobama??

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Down almost a dollar in WI.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Four more years!

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Four more days!

kingsjester on November 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

– President Barack H. Obama, 2nd Presidential Debate, Oct. 2012

Say, what are gas prices doing right now?

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Gas was at very reasonable levels during several of the boom years of President George W. Bush’s economy. Jackass was talking out of his butt as usual.

slickwillie2001 on November 2, 2012 at 12:42 PM

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Indeed, and always, good lady.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Why isn’t maobama running on obamacare??

Can you name one gov’t program that’s led to lower cost and more efficiency??

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

What’s up with the Rasmussen poll today? Why is it tied?

Corporal Tunnel on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Gumby’s brain hurts!

22044 on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Gumby has a brain? why am I always the last to find this stuff out?

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Looks like the troll union has sent them out in droves.

Desperado is palpable.

I’ll need a bigger heart…to survive Tuesday’s Schadenfreude.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Soon-to-be President Romney is in the strongest position he could be in for reelection, and the polls are showing it. He his closing out the campaign with confidence and spirit.

Obama has been declawed. He can’t talk about jobs, health care, foreign policy, FEMA, Solyndra/Fisker, his term as TFGRP & TFDAP, reproductive rights, etc.

Fore
more years!

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

FIFY, champ.

22044 on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

What’s up with the Rasmussen poll today? Why is it tied?

Corporal Tunnel on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

1. Shame on America

2. If it’s tied, the challenger wins.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Assuming it actually was terrorists???

TIN FOIL HAT ALERT!!

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Wow, you got all that right except you mixed up where Romney’s and Obama’s names go in your post.

Otherwise, spot on.

Bitter Clinger on November 2, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I listened to Mitt’s speech in Wisconsin. He was very impressive. He’s already growing in the job of president. I also heard Obama. He was raving like a lunatic. The choice couldn’t be much clearer.

Basilsbest on November 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Gumby has a brain? why am I always the last to find this stuff out?

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Here you go bud.

22044 on November 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM

What’s up with the Rasmussen poll today? Why is it tied?

Corporal Tunnel on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Does that make you nervous?

Then do everything you can this weekend….knock on doors, talk to all your friends/family, make phone calls, donate…etc!

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Gumby has a brain? why am I always the last to find this stuff out?

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Well, having one doesn’t mean that it’s functioning. 50% of Americans are brain dead.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

He would have won if not for the Frankenstorm.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM

“Hey Curly, you didn’t kill anyone today!”

“Day ain’t over yet…..”

Moron.

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

akaniku on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 PM

You’re trying too hard….your chumming of the waters too obvious.

Mimzey on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Why isn’t maobama running on obamacare??

LevinFan on November 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM

The President has been touting the ACA for the entire campaign. Where have you been?

Or are you suffering from Romnesia?

chumpThreads on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I’m petty, I want to know if it is true that Obama’s crowds are dwindling.

Cindy Munford on November 2, 2012 at 12:46 PM

” I think he said,” The Sheriff is near.”

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM