New Obama vid: Get out there, Pennsylvania

posted at 4:41 pm on November 2, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Not too long ago, I doubt many would’ve thought that a video like this would have been necessary… but the times, they are a-changin,’ friends. In a world in which President Obama can’t get above 47 percent among the crunchy constituents of Oregon, a Romney win in the Keystone state — which elected a Republican governor in 2010, by the way — is more than possible. The state is squarely in the tossup category, and Team Romney has been moving in.

So, get out there and vote, Pennsylvanians! Volunteer! It’s a tight race and Team Obama needs you! Walk until you… er, can’t walk anymore? [Subtext: Gulp.]

Team Obama has deemed Romney’s recent bid for Pennsylvania to be a “desperate” move, but they can hardly be just flailing around in the electoral wilderness if Team Obama is nervously matching that move, can they? No, no; the post-debate wave of Mitt-mentum definitely swept through Pennsylvania, and now Team O is left trying to stem the flow. Via the WSJ:

Yet one of the surprises of the past month is a quietly competitive race for Pennsylvania’s 20 electoral votes. …

Republicans in the collar counties had little reason for enthusiasm before the first debate. The morning after Denver, the party office in Bucks was overrun with people looking for Romney-Ryan lawn signs. The Romney message strategy echoes that of Sen. Toomey and other successful GOP candidates here two years ago: Talk about jobs and debt, appeal to bipartisanship, and avoid the subjects of abortion and religion as much as possible.

As it happens, Mr. Romney is the first Northeasterner to get the Republican nod since the Connecticut native Bush 41 in 1988. He looks and sounds like Republicans whom Pennsylvanians have voted for in the past. Texas swagger and Sarah Palin didn’t play well in Bucks. …

… Gov. Rendell sums up the mood among Democrats: “We’re nervous.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Red Wave!

ConDem on November 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

…panic!

KOOLAID2 on November 2, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Is the Rooney clan still backing Obama?

DanMan on November 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM

The Bitter Clingers are rising up…

OmahaConservative on November 2, 2012 at 4:43 PM

maybe

rob verdi on November 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

I’m hopeful. Walked by an Obama phone bank in Ardmore yesterday, and it was mostly young people making phone calls. Lot’s of Romney signs on the lawns so I think Delaware and Chester Counties will go Romney. Not sure about Montgomery or Bucks

phillypolitics on November 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Just ordered my ticket for the Romney victory event @ shady brook farms this sunday….really looking forward to going.

SHARPTOOTH on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Since Romney won’t win Ohio, let’s try plan B.

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

A good CEO, like a good barfighter, knows just when to put the boot in.

a capella on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Would love to hear how Stephanie is spinning this now.

Hill60 on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

No way. Ohio, PA, Va, FL are all locks for biroc obama.

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Even 4 years later, I’m horrified by the hero-worshiping t-shirts of Obama supporters.

Just as creepy now as it was then.

Common Sense Floridian on November 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

“thIS Is PrOOF oBAmA IS WINnINg!”

-PokeyoHokey

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

The tide has turned..team Obama is sinking. Man the lifeboats! This ship is going down!

johnnybgood on November 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM

PANIC…STONED COLLEGE TO bronco bomma’s RESCUE…
LOL

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM

New Obama vid: Get out there, Pennsylvania

Hey Obama, Pennsylvania just isn’t that into you… Yea, I know, it’s difficult to grasp that everyone doesn’t worship you, but, there it is.

SWalker on November 2, 2012 at 4:47 PM

The people in OFA ads always look so skeevy.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

PANIC…STONED COLLEGE KIDDIES TO bronco bomma’s RESCUE…
LOL

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

If he wins PA, he is virtually guaranteed to win OH and WI.

And from the looks of OFA’s panic ad, Romney is getting there.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM

BIG BIRD!@!$!5!!!!!!!!

Good Lt on November 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Here’s a preview of what you will all be saying on Wednesday.

lostmotherland on November 2, 2012 at 1:41 PM

rogerb on November 2, 2012 at 4:50 PM

Giddyup Bronco Bamma! Ride’em Pokey!

nitzsche on November 2, 2012 at 4:51 PM

With the tightening in the polls, I admit I am feeling a little anxious. Someone talk me down. Romney was way, way up with indys. What the hell are these pollsters doing now with that count? I don’t get how things are changing. How in the hell could anyone be planning to vote for that freak in the Walmart vinyl bomber jacket?! How?! HOW?!

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Meanwhile, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is pumping money in to support local Democrat races here in Southern California.

Thanks for the local cash infusion Mr. Mayor.

Sunny, warm, highs near 80…..the pool looks inviting.

MichaelGabriel on November 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Libtards on Tuesday night…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

They’re not…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 4:55 PM

SHARPTOOTH on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Excellent. We can’t do that here in California, but we can contribute like we never have before, and we’ve done so.

GaltBlvnAtty on November 2, 2012 at 4:55 PM

SHARPTOOTH on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

How do you get tickets? I can’t access the campaign website at work but I will try to get one tonight.

BTW, by this time in 2008 Obama had done three events in Bucks County, and on the Saturday before the election he had a rally in downtown Philly that drew about 50,000. He hasn’t been in the state once in this entire campaign.

rockmom on November 2, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Since Romney won’t win Ohio, let’s try plan B.

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

LOL! Yeah, who knew that a state that was supposed to be a lock for Bronco Bamma is now causing panic in the democrat party? Romney will win Ohio and PA. I won’t be surprised if Obama loses NJ and NY the way things are going there right now!

Night Owl on November 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

How long ago did they make that video? Green leaves on the trees, no jackets?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Same here but I’m fighting like he!! to stay positive.

buckichick1 on November 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

The leftist pollsters were able to skew things to keep Obama up 1 point but then they realized that everyone caught on that the internals and the breaking away of the indies wasn’t lining up with their top line… so they shifted gears again to obscure the indies. It is all smoke and mirrors.

nitzsche on November 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

If he wins PA, he is virtually guaranteed to win OH and WI.

And from the looks of OFA’s panic ad, Romney is getting there.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I don’t know, I think it is possible for Romney to win PA and WI and lose Ohio. And I think that is why he is coming here. Ohio is not a done deal. Obama has been there 35 times since 2009 and has put all his eggs in that basket. We should not be kidding ourselves, it might have worked. But he might have sewn up Ohio only to lose Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

It’s also possible that the Democrats are right, this is a desperation move by Romney because he is going to lose Ohio or some of the other swing states.

I just know what I have heard and seen in my own community, which is massive defection of 2008 Obama voters to Romney, and almost zero enthusiasm for Obama.

rockmom on November 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

While this may sound implausible, listening to the interview Ed did with Jim Lee of Susquehanna Polling & Research it seems Jim was hinting that PA is MORE likely to go to Romney then OH. He cited unemployment being much higher in PA and the bail out being unpopular there as opposed to OH. He seemed to also be hinting that his last poll which will be released Sunday will show Romney ahead in PA.

This is two possible outcomes I SEE if Romney wins PA: 269-269

OR a narrow Romney win: 275-263 (Romney takes IA)

I don’t think Romney will win OH. The polling out today with the exception of Rassmusen is dreadful in OH. And pretty much everywhere else.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

The people in OFA ads always look so skeevy.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I learn new words all the time on Hot Air!

SailorMark on November 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Starving New Yorkers/New Jerseyites turning on Obama in droves as food, water and gas lines get longer and longer and power will not be restored for weeks…these poor people were simply not important enough to keep bronco bomma from partying in Vegas…video this will be all over the media for the next 3 days…
Sad….

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Pfffft!!,… :-)

Al Hall on November 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM

bho YOU own it, you did it to all the coal states. I might add you told the US what you would do to any business that wanted to build a coal plant, and NOW you want those YOU put out of business to go out and ‘getter done’ for U! I hope every state bho has slammed votes R&R!

My tiny blood plumper is all a twitter for a major bho defeat on the polls when he gets the boot!
L

letget on November 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM

If he wins PA, he is virtually guaranteed to win OH and WI.

And from the looks of OFA’s panic ad, Romney is getting there.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I suggest you watch the interview Ed did with the head of Susquehanna Polling he explains why PA is an easier get then OH

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

bronco bomma is not going to win Ohio…no matter how heavily the leftist media try and weight for democrats and hid independents…it aint gonna happen…hopenchange is fading away right before their very eyes…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I also don’t think Obama is going to win Ohio. There’s something weird going on here this year. Obama only got 2800 at his rally this morning.

buckichick1 on November 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:00
PM

you’ll be happy to know, i hope, that you are very very wrong. mitt will take ohio.

gracie on November 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Pennsylvania + Coal. Yeah, Barry has Pennsylvania locked up.

My now elderly aunts and uncles in Philly was raised to believe that the world belonged to Democrats. FDR sat at the right hand of God. The only disharmony was when my uncles (who served in WWII) voted for Ike. That led to hot times around the dinner table!

Now all those staunch Democrats tell me their voting for Romney.

GarandFan on November 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Get out there, Pennsylvania

Is this quote correct? Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Pennsylvania to 0, Get out!

Bmore on November 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Full disclosure: I bought $2,500 worth of Obama shares on Intrade for $6.38/share on Obama to win the election on Intrade yesterday.(It’s now at $6.61).

I would be the happiest person ever if I lost that money.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Rasmussen has Obama winning MICHIGAN 52% to 47%.

Given current polling on other issues particularly 5 proposals to amend the Michigan Constitution…all of which are 2 pts or higher going the way of KILLING these amendments…

I simply do not trust Rasmussen’s polling in Michigan.

I think Romney is GOING to win Michigan by 1 or 2 pts.

Varchild on November 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I have to admit I feel bad for all these young people that are buying into Obama. Can you imagine getting out of college recently or in the near term, in debt and shrinking prospects for work?

It typically takes a lot of work, good decisions and a little luck to attain a decent station in life and these kids are eating their seedcorn at a young age.

Obama wants to control their healthcare, their college loans at more than double the rate before he took that over and pile us and especially them with debt that will not allow them to know what freedom is. Retirement income on interest bearing accounts have dropped and the need of their parents to access that nest egg will wipe out their inheritences.

And then imagine them as 45 year olds trying to figure out where it all went wrong? I’ve got to admit it looks like fun and games but these kids are really running off a fiscal cliff and doing their best to take us with them.

DanMan on November 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Mitt-mentum?? More like the sinking of the Mitt-tanic!!! The final question….who will Hotair readers blame for the Mitt-plosion?

1. Mitt is not conservative enough
2. Chris Christie’s last minute praise of Obama’s excellence
3. Medis
4. ACORN
5. Satan
6. Muslims
7. Mexicans
8. Bush
9. Karl Rove (see #8)
10. Republican policies (just kidding….this of course is not possible)

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

WOOT! Via numbersmuncher:

Romney takes back a 1 pt lead in the WaPo/ABC tracking poll. Yesterday was O+.007 or whatever crazy small amount it was.

So much for that Sandy bounce — and this in a Zero-friendly poll. Looks like it’s gonna be a Sandy decline…for Zero!

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I just got done manning the phones at the local Republican campaign HQ. Loved it! Always enjoy calling people! Going back on Monday.

JellyToast on November 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

The Cancel the NYC Marathon FB page is reporting that it has been cancelled.

d1carter on November 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM

MSNBC… Martin Bashir just said a few minutes ago that momentum is not good for a campaign in referring to Romney. Pretty desperate.

JellyToast on November 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

That WaPo/ABC poll suggests momentum is tracking back to Romney — JUST IN TIME!!!

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:04 PM

buckichick1 on November 2, 2012 at 5:08 PM

We played this ALL the polls are screwed game in 2008 and lost. Bottom line is this, the polls out of OH have been dreadful for Romney. But everyone has said that in the polls Romney has a huge edge among independents. Possible.
However, if you want to believe Rassmussen, Romney loses independents in OH by 9 points and is TIED. All the other polls show Romney up big with independents while losing OH by 3-5 points.

Which is right? IF you choose to believe Rassmussen it means Romney will win OH in spite of independents going for Obama. Or the other polls Romney loses OH but wins Independents.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

The Cancel the NYC Marathon FB page is reporting that it has been cancelled.

d1carter on November 2, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Nanny Bloomberg certainly has egg on his face. Betcha a thousand bucks he lets Zero “take credit” for the decision: “The president called me and convinced me…” Bloomy knows he’s going down in the next election, might as well try to take Romney with him.

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Obama’s walking dead-heads…that’s why I keep my shotgun by the door.

Wyznowski on November 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM

People seriously need to stop listening to the lying media and Obama campaign about Ohio and the auto bailout. The auto bailout did nothing for two thirds of the auto workers in Ohio. Stop believing and spreading the lies already.

MobileVideoEngineer on November 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM

gracie on November 2, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Obviously I WANT to be wrong. I am volunteering over at Ace’s on Election night to help track returns. I hope I will be tweeting out good news in my tracking there.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:22 PM

I would be the happiest person ever if I lost that money.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Good for you…thinking with your head and not your heart. That’s how you make money in the markets (stock & gambling). Obama has been strengthening every day this week in the gambling odds. Romney has zero chance without Ohio…zero.

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

The Voter Fraud division of the Benedict Obama Campaign got caught off guard! They didn’t think they would need their rigged voting machines in Pa. Now they have to rely on the Union thugs and their, paid multiple voters to pull out the Keystone State. Now you knoe Pa. You have to make up for the Legions of Union thugs and Dem Deceased voters, as well!
Addendum on the fight against Obama’s Enemy media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

MobileVideoEngineer on November 2, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Obviously I don’t BELIEVE the lies. But I am already a Romney voter. What we need to worry about is the low information dumb asses in OH who do.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Just wait till the weekend when all the video of these poor people suffering hits every media outlet, waiting on long lines for gas/food/water, dumpster diving for dinner with no power, no heat, no running water or toilets all while Obama parties in Vegas…not a good optics…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

hopenchange is over…deal with it zippy…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Don’t tell Zippy…LOL
hopenchange fades away in 3 days…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:26 PM

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

If my heart is going to be broken on 11/6, I might as well make some money off it. It won’t soften the blow.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Bmore on November 2, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Bsure to add zippy to the list.

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

As long as we hook PA, OH, or WI we win this thing. If we don’t, we lose. I’m confident but not so confident we can draw the small state inside straight which losing all 3 of them would require unless we pull off a miracle in MI or OR.

The Count on November 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Must hear, especially the Benghazi part.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Saw that. Strong reversal in Independents towards Romney.

Would not be surprised if Sandy is a net negative for Obama by election. The aftermath is looking more and more like a incompetent clusterfark.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

The people in OFA ads always look so skeevy.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM

You mean, like 37-year-old College sophomore “Henry?”

Just as creepy now as it was then.

Common Sense Floridian on November 2, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Here in Delaware, I’ve gotten used to all the 0bama/Biden 2012 bumper stickers. I guess 0bama can sleep tonight knowing that he has all 3 of Delaware’s electoral votes all locked up!

But what takes the cake, this morning I saw my first “I like 0bamacare” bumper sticker. I know the left loves higher taxes and less freedom of choice, but I never saw it so blatantly on display.

UltimateBob on November 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM

paratisi on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Every single thread you post the same thing. Enough with the spamming.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

At about 10pm eastern on Nov. 6th, this will be the best money you ever lost…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

You sound like these guys and Obama/Biden.

Santelli, the father of the TEA party has it right.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Marathon canceled

cmsinaz on November 2, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:24 PM

Um…there will be no such video on “every media outlet.” There will be video on a couple of outlets, maybe some local news, but the national media, with the exception of Fox, has a full-on news blackout of the clusterfark that is the hurricane aftermath. Don’t believe me? Check out Google news.

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Romney has zero chance without Ohio…zero.
ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Not really. I think there’s a real chance we get WI. CO looks like it’s already ours. Then, we just need NH or IA, both of which are easily winnable.

The Count on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Axelturd/Adolf released a bunch of trolls today. He must be paying them double this week, in desperado mode.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Not to take the wind out of anyone’s sails, but I heard on FOX News today that North Carolina is getting tighter and could go to 0bama.

I guess they’re not “feeling the love” down there since both campaigns have pulled out and aren’t running ads in that state.

UltimateBob on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Basements all over Pennsylvania are abuzz with unemployed stoned recent college grads staring at their fading Obama posters and wondering what went wrong…
Their parents wearing Romney/Ryan shirts and voting for the guys that will get the stoners out of their basements…
LOL

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Axeldouche REALLY doesn’t want to shave that mustache…LOL

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:36 PM

nitzsche on November 2, 2012 at 4:57 PM

The new trick is a very light screen fir likely voters…..you end up with a closer to registered voter poll than likely.

Look at the WAPO poll……79% of the respondents were likely voters yet only 62.3% voted 4 years ago, 60.7% 8 years ago, and 55.3% 12 years ago.

Animal60 on November 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:32 PM

Sorry, but this will be the lead story all weekend…bad bad bad news for barky/biteme

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:37 PM

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

If dems turn out at greater numbers than they did 4 years ago…..but then pigs may sprout wings and fly on Tuesday as well.

Animal60 on November 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I heard it was the sponsors who did not want the marathon to go on. They must have a better PR sense than Bloomberg. So neither Obama nor Bloomberg should get credit for doing the right thing.

Night Owl on November 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Bottom line: Romney 315, Obama 223. That sounds high for Romney. But he could drop Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and still win the election. Fundamentals.

Barone’s prediction. While I HOPE it’s true. I think it’s way too rosy.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM

At about 10pm eastern on Nov. 6th, this will be the best money you ever lost…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I Hope so. I pray so.

Raquel Pinkbullet on November 2, 2012 at 5:42 PM

It’s simple. The problem with Obama’s campaign is Obama. Obama is trying to run away or against Obama’s record. That’s tough to do. So no matter what Obama does, the problem of Obama remains. Obama isn’t running against Romney. Obama is running against Obama. He’s using the Chewbacca defense as his campaign strategy and no one understands what his plan is because Chewbacca.

MrX on November 2, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Latest WaPo tracking “poll” re. O’bamna’s job approval shows absolutely no bounce from the Godsend Hurricane. None at all.

And they still haven’t updated their “poll” from 3 days ago asking people if they approved of how Dear Leader handled Hurricane Godsend.

Atomic!

Del Dolemonte on November 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Romney has zero chance without Ohio…zero.

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:23 PM

LOL You are not very good at statistics, are you?

Just for the sake of argument, let’s assume all the D+8 state polls are 100% correct. Hopenchange euphoria is here again, Dems will turnout in record numbers, etc. etc.

Even under those highly suspect circumstances, a simple Monte Carlo simulation show that Romney has a 10.5% chance to win the EC without OH. Statistically, that is a signficant chance.

And if the current state polls were just off by 1-2% in Romney’s favor? Romney would easily win 200+ electoral votes.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 5:49 PM

That should be “easily win 300+ electoral votes”.

Norwegian on November 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

380! for Romney. You guys aren’t getting what’s going on. This is going to be HUGE!!!

380!!!

All swing states and 1 or 2 surprise blue states. You watch!

MrX on November 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 5:27 PM

3 days, coming out of the woodwork before the big fire.

Bmore on November 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Must hear, especially the Benghazi part.

Schadenfreude on November 2, 2012 at 5:28 PM

Good interview, especially the part about our children getting their ideas about character from the SEALS rather than this administration.

Night Owl on November 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Last one done had Obama up by 3.

Isn’t that poll gumby has been humping all day.

HumpBot Salvation on November 2, 2012 at 5:51 PM

ZippyZ on November 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I have a lovely list of why 0 should not prevail. Would you like to see it? We could take them one by one. Fair warning the list is extensive.

Bmore on November 2, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Bmore on November 2, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Gonna’ be tough to keep track without a roster.

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 5:55 PM

Latest Gumby/ABC/WaPo poll today:
No “Monster Storm Bounce’ for barky
Romney with 2 points among women 50-48

If that women number is even remotely accurate, barky cannot win this election…Sandra Fluke be dammed…

Strike Hornet on November 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM

DAMN! I’m gettin’ my pre-celebration on again! Via numbersmuncher:

PPP poll for Dem group in MI has O+6, 52-46. R+12 w/ indies. Sample is D+11. (D+12 in 08,D+5 in 04). If R is that close in MI, OH/WI are his

They are polling D+11 in Michigan to keep Zero afloat, and Romney is winning indies there by 12!

And

PPP(D) MN poll for liberal group has O+9. Sample is D+10. In wave year of 08, Dems had only a 4pt advantage. Still a longshot, but come on!

And I just read on twitter that both teams are sending lawyers into Minnesota. Zero’s team thinks MINNESOTA is going to be so close they’ll need an army of lawyers to steal it!!!!!

And

Haha-still doesn’t have the core base wrapped up! RT @mlcalderone: Joe Biden will sit down with Chris Matthews for special Sunday “Hardball”

Turnout, baby. And Zero ain’t gonna have it!!

Rational Thought on November 2, 2012 at 6:06 PM

“… Gov. Rendell sums up the mood among Democrats: “We’re nervous.”

We know…