Quotes of the day

posted at 10:48 pm on November 1, 2012 by Allahpundit

It is highly unlikely that the president can win this election if he is losing Independents by double digits. And there aren’t any indicators suggesting that Democrat turnout will be large enough to compensate for that.

Which leads to the third point: voter enthusiasm and energy is with the GOP. A recent Pew poll had Republicans with a 14-point lead over Democrats in terms of vote likelihood.

Put these three elements together — Obama’s current vote share, Romney’s lead among Independent voters and overall GOP enthusiasm — and it strongly suggests that Romney will win the popular vote.

***

Republicans have never been more confident that President Obama will lose re-election, according to the latest National Journal Insiders Poll, but Democratic conviction their party’s leader will earn a second term still hasn’t wavered.

On average, GOP insiders polled by National Journal gave Obama slightly less than even odds he’ll occupy the White House another four years. The 4.6 average score – based on a 1 (no chance at re-election) to 10 (virtual certainty) scale — was a precipitous drop since the last Insiders Poll, a late September survey in which Republicans pegged the score at 5.8. That poll was taken before the first presidential debate in early October, after which Mitt Romney’s support surged. In April, Republican Insiders rated Obama at exactly even odds…

“This is the first time that I really feel the momentum swinging to Romney,” said one Republican. “It has been a slow progression for the Republican since early September, but it is steady and no matter what Obama throws at him, it doesn’t hurt.”

Said another Republican, “The trend is definitely in favor of Romney — with independents leading the way.”

***

Republicans look and sound notably more energized and exuberant than their Democratic counterparts as they swagger with self-assurance toward the electoral finish line. They point out the recent expansion of the swing states map, with one-time Democratic strongholds like Michigan, Pennsylvania and Minnesota suddenly rated as toss-ups, and receiving money and attention from both parties. The GOP also notes that the Quinnipiac Poll giving Obama a big lead in Ohio showed Romney with a similarly comfortable advantage (five points) among Ohio independents—and in a state so closely divided between Republicans and Democrats the candidate who carries independents will almost certainly prevail. Moreover, new unemployment numbers due for release on Friday won’t help the president much if they show another slight decline, but can hurt him badly if they push up once again above 8 percent (as many economists expect)—putting a serious, last-minute dent in the administration argument about steady, relentless improvement.

Meanwhile, the sharply contrasting tone of the two campaigns as they make their closing pitches to the American people hardly suggests greater confidence on the part of the Democrats. Though Romney talks of “big change” and grand plans for the future, the Obama machine continues to emphasize the harshest possible personal attacks on the character of the GOP nominee. Most recently, Democrats have even pushed the absurd idea that Mitt wants to abolish FEMA and to leave disaster-stricken citizens to their own devices. While the Republicans released the single most optimistic and inspiring ad of the whole campaign (a little masterpiece of mood and editing called “Momentum”) the Democrats continue with the surly, hostile, aggrieved attitude that served the president so poorly in the third (and final) debate.

***

If Romney wins, or at least if he peels off a significant number of those who voted for Obama last time, it will be precisely because lots of people “never really voted” for Obama in 2008. As should be painfully obvious, an awful lot of people pulled the level for Obama in 2008 because they were tired of Republicans; because they were bored by the wars; because they didn’t like McCain or Palin, or both; because Obama seemed optimistic and reasonable; because the financial crisis hit in September; because they didn’t listen to a word the Democratic candidate said but were nonetheless convinced by the vapid “hope and change” stuff and the (always empty) promise to rise above “politics”; and, yes, because he was black. (Why this is so controversial is beyond me: I know people who are very proud of themselves for having been, as they put it, “part of history,” who admit that Obama’s race was a considerable factor in their vote, but who recoil when you feed back to them what they just said in plain English.)

One of Obama’s biggest mistakes — perhaps his biggest mistake — was to conclude that he had a mandate for his brand of progressive change. He did not. The Obama campaign was always, in fact was deliberately, divorced from his politics. A smarter, less egotistical man would have realized as much. Obama did not.

***

But let’s say Gov. Mitt Romney ekes out wins in virtually every battleground state. What will Democrats say to make themselves feel better about themselves the next day?

1. The economy just sucked. It was too badly broken for Obama to fix it, or his solutions (targeting banks early on but not forcing them to help ordinary people more) were not sufficient. In retrospect, how could a president possibly win re-election with unemployment this high and with a stream of forecasts about anemic growth over the next year?…

3. Obama fatigue. As much as they liked him personally, they look back at his presidency and feel a struggle. It’s hard to look back at the last four years and smile; his presidency, through maybe no fault of his own, really, was necessary to get the country back on track, but he had to do a lot of things that were very unpopular, and because he governed from principle, and not politics, he paid a price for it…

8. The idea that Obama could have and should have done better, even given all the circumstances he had. His failed to live up to his promises to change Washington. He was not the Obama people voted for in 2008; he couldn’t possibly be that person.

***

He thought he had “a gift,” as he is said to have told Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. He thought he had a special ability to sway the American people, or so he suggested to House Speaker John Boehner and Majority Leader Eric Cantor.

But whenever he went over the the heads of the media and Congress and went to the people, in prime-time addresses, it didn’t really work. He did not have a magical ability to sway. And—oddly—he didn’t seem to notice.

It is one thing to think you’re Lebron. Its another thing to keep missing the basket and losing games and still think you’re Lebron.

And that really was the problem: He had the confidence without the full capability. And he gathered around him friends and associates who adored him, who were themselves talented but maybe not quite big enough for the game they were in. They understood the Democratic Party, its facts and assumptions. But they weren’t America-sized. They didn’t get the country so well.

***

DAVID AXELROD: “I have put my mustache on the line and I am very confident that I will still have this mustache on November 8.”

***

Perhaps Mr. Romney’s most appealing trait is his optimism: We have problems, a whole lot of them, but they are solvable. Americans have always believed that. Yet the sentiment seems unusual given the current President who won with large Democratic majorities but has spent four years blaming his predecessors for every ill as if they are intractable.

Mr. Romney has treated voters like adults and offered them a true choice about the future. He is promising change, and for once that abused term doesn’t mean for the worse.

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 8

Obama and his Bomber jacket. What a dope.

Obama and his Bomber jacket with his NAME on it for crying out loud….

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Voice for voice, her’s was more versatile and, over time, preferable I think. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Je T’Aime Till My Dying Day -Enigma

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Jackie, Very nice. Loved the visuals.

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM

PS..I said imho.:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Yup. And I was just goin’ with the insanity angle

Rather than the Sharon Angle. Or even the steveangle…

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I don’t think live performance will ever be replaced by disk or dvd.

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I do hope you are right.

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 12:11 AM

This one is outstanding..imho..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Good night my friends! Sleep well!

KCB on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

I think we may pull this out in fine fashion. I think my neighbors are gonna hate it cause I took the 7th off, and I’m gonna raise hell.

wolly4321 on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM

?LoLz..Got me there..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Good night Jackie!

KCB on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

A common theme of classic American tales such as The Rainmaker, Elmer Gantry, The Music Man, and The Wizard of Oz is popular anger unleashed

Schadenfreude on November 1, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Synopsis: Wizard of Oz: Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

wolly4321 on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Same here. When Mitt hits 270 I’m gonna walk out in the front yard and shout, “Suck it, Obama!”

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Wonder if Del or Kini can tell me what akaniku means?

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I’m glad you enjoyed it, but actually, Schadenfreude introduced me to that particular piece. I liked it very much, and I’ve had it in my bookmarks ever since. So hat tip to Schadenfreude. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Otay Peeps,…………….4 days to go,

everyone have a great night,….night everyone—————:)

canopfor on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Bloodletting

tom daschle concerned on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

KCB on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Goodnight, Ken! Sleep well!:)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Night canopfor.

tom daschle concerned on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Obama and his Bomber jacket. What a dope.

I bet he was trying to go for the Tuskeegee Airmen look.

Those guys were real heroes. Obama is just a wannabe.

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM

King Obama’s jacket has a woman’s collar on it.

Anyone have a good picture of it?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

jackie,

Try this one.

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

canopfor on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Goodnight, Canopfor! Sleep well!:)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Good Night Jackie and crew.

The Salt Mine calls in the morning.

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

This one is outstanding..imho..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Yup

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Credit where it’s due. Nice one, Schad.

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Saw Mitt and Ann Romney on Cspan at two separate events tonite. They sounded rather subdued. No bounce in their step. Rubio was on Greta guaranteeing that at least 48% will vote for Obama and saying people need to vote and he guarantees nothing. Uh, I am a pessimist person by heart. But man this really feels bad. Again, why would all these pollsters risk their reputations even for this guy. They would be shunned forever if they did as a business entity which in the end is what they are. I remember 4 years ago and it feels like we are behind right now and at the wrong time. So basically its a battle between the lefts Nate Silver and the rights Dick Morris. The election is somewhere between those guys and its done. Tone is everything. This was supposed to be the week of Bengazi and its turned out to be the week of an abnormal storm and the fat guy from Jersey who stabbed us in the back.

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Tenwheeler on November 2, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Goodnight, Tenwheeler! Sleep well!:)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Wonder if Del or Kini can tell me

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Wow, haven’t heard from kini in ages.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM

When my friends fight, I’ve learned over the years to stay far away, since where I live it usually ends in a grave digging, literally in a couple of cases, and I’m not quite ready to eat dirt, if you get my drift.

TXUS on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

If Hussein had any shame he would have released his college transcripts and passport applications and then forced Trump to donate $ 5 Mil for food in NYC .

burrata on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

King Obama’s jacket has a woman’s collar on it.

Anyone have a good picture of it?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Hi JPete.

Is this it?

cynccook on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Moby alert.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Good point..Stevie Nicks can sing very well also..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

A little interview with Mark Knopfler. I swiped this from Althouse. Didn’t know if you saw it.

a capella on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

King Obama’s jacket has a woman’s collar on it.

Anyone have a good picture of it?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Link from the headline thread leads with a good pic of his jacket

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

TXUS on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I get your drift completely and it seems like a wise course of action, too. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Regarding all of the sarcasm directed my way earlier in the thread, I don’t care. I’m proud of my efforts over the years here at HotAir to advance the cause of freedom and liberty. I make no apologies. It is the so-called “small government conservatives” who’ve sold out their so-called “principles” that should be ashamed of themselves. It’s the people who pretend to support freedom and liberty but mock and smear it’s advocates and vote for corrupt politicians that should be ashamed.

FloatingRock on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

King Obama’s jacket has a woman’s collar on it.

Anyone have a good picture of it?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM

No surprise there. The man wears “mom jeans.”

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

You look like an egg-sucking expert.

Any tips reprobate?

tom daschle concerned on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

The libs around the office are super worried the last couple of days. I don’t watch msnbc, what are they telling these poor dupes? Because whatever they’re hearing is not making them feel better about the election. 5 more days! Get out and volunteer for Mitt!

happytobehere on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

FloatingRock on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

The only thing you’ve done is stomp your feet and throw a tantrum.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Trust your gut.

There’s a reason the Romney campaign released those internals today. That only happens when you’re behind and trying to cheer up your supporters.

You will see more movement in ABC/Wash Post to Obama and Ras will probably show it, too.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

canopfor on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Enjoyed it!..Later..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

liberal

jaime on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Do you think that they may tired? How long have they been doing this?

For You.

Now go to bed.

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

FloatingRock on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Well stated. I respect your efforts. Good luck.

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

That tune was excellent. You are a surprising fellow, Predator. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

The Corrs do a familiar tune.

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Moby alert.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I was about to comment that I don’t recognize the name Robb, and that’s always a red flag this close to an election.

INC on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

canopfor on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Enjoyed it!..Later..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Dire Staits:Like-wise——:0

canopfor on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Hey genius. You said to check your IP address to verify you’re in Wisconsin. Put it up here so we can look at it.

jaime on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Ah so that’s why the Obama campaign did it a week ago.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

I wasn’t a SEAL,

But I was Navy. And I’m American.

He let them die. In a lonely land. North Africa. He he left them stranded.

Unforgivable.

wolly4321 on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

ATOMIC BOMB!

DEBATE SURGE!

BINDERS! BIG BIRD!

Shut up Greg. You were wrong before, and you’ll always be wrong.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Rubio was on Greta guaranteeing that at least 48% will vote for Obama

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

No. He said 40 percent. In Florida. Look, everyone has their neck on the line in this one. Karl Rove went out on a limb and declared a Romney victory. Morris said a landslide, but he’s been wrong before, mainly about Hillary, but recall that Obama stole the primary from her. Michael Medved says it will be an overwhelming sweep. The reputation of these people are more on the line than the pollsters, who can hide behind their brand.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 AM

a capella on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Thank you!..No have not seen this.Thanks once again..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Wonder if Del or Kini can tell me

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Warrior from World of Warcraft…t

jimver on November 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Nah! That was a master stroke by super sexy Obama to lull Rmoney into going in to PA!

-gumballs

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Gallup has been polling their employment numbers at low 7 all month. If we love him for his poll on Mitt being ahead. Tomm job numbers looking good which is bad for Mitt.

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

a capella on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Damn, I talked myself out of that concert.

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Moby alert.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Probably a one post specialist. Squats next to a cop car, grunts,, then moves on.

a capella on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

That’s excellent. I’d not heard that version before. Very nice. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Link from the headline thread leads with a good pic of his jacket

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Thanks, what do you think?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Ah so that’s why the Obama campaign did it a week ago.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Gumbypoker sets it up.

gophergirl strikes them down.

This is how it’s done folks.

+10 gophergirl!

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 AM

No he said 48

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Whatever you say, Moby. Go change your diaper.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:16 AM

… or as a caption for a picture of the Wizard of Oz stated it, “The ultimate chick flick, two women willing to kill each other over a pair of shoes.”

AZfederalist on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Go Away

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Thanks, what do you think?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Hard to tell. Obama makes everything look effeminate.

It does seem The collar does have a woman’s cut to it.

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

That tune was excellent. You are a surprising fellow, Predator. :)

thatsafactjack on November 2, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Your praise overwhelms me, m’lady. *bows humbly*

I’m not sure how I even came upon that one. I spend a lot of my spare time just cruisin’ the tube.

“Serebro” is Russian for “Silver,” if I have my facts together. And “dishi so mnoi” is “breathe with me.”

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Obozo released his too, to the lsm…is he behind too, trying to cheer up his base? :)

jimver on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

He let them die. In a lonely land.

wolly4321 on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

And someone on Fox, either a Senator or retired military commander, was saying that this is the worst of the fallout, that our military realizes the C-in-C does not have their back, it’s toxic to morale.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Thanks, what do you think?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

What makes it a lady’s jacket vs a man’s?

cynccook on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Wonder if Del or Kini can tell me what akaniku means?

Lanceman on November 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Brainfried.

Solaratov on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

cynccook on November 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM

That’s a better picture. My sisters are saying it’s ladies cut.

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:34 AM

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Very good points..I’m still a little eeyorish..:)

PS..Guess I have been reading Allahpundit too long..:)

Dire Straits on November 2, 2012 at 12:35 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Ah so that’s why the Obama campaign did it a week ago.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Exactly!

Romney had the momentum a week ago and the Obama campaign was desperate. The hurricane hit, Christie fawned, and everything changed. Did you see how awful Mitt looked at his rallies? He knows he’s toast.

And he’s doing exactly what McCain did when he knew OH was lost…try to fire up the troops by going into PA, lol. And it will do just as much as it did for McCain.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Cindy Munford on November 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Sure will.

I can also assure you I am putting the toilet seat down without prompting from now through Election Day.

Bruno Strozek on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

The Republicans politicized the election!!!

VorDaj on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

No he said 48

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM

That’s right, who am I going to believe, you or my lying ears?

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

O Ganso

jaime on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Greg, go to bed. It’s a school night.

wargamer6 on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Thanks, what do you think?

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

The only thing that would make me think that’s a woman’s jacket is the way it fits his shoulders. He has a very slight frame and most mens jackets are built for a more broad shouldered man.

Could have been custom made though.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I, too, saw Ann Romney today. In person. This characterization is hogwash. She was energetic, very appreciative of our efforts here in Ohio, and was just a delight to be around. As someone else mentioned, of course they are getting tired. This has been a long haul, and there are still a few long days ahead. But there was absolutely nothing subdued at all about Ann today.

JenWestin on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM

It is no longer possible to ignore the NC,OH, and NV “problems” with the voting machines, selecting Obama rather than Romney. All of the local papers reporting on the issue seem to have a ‘problem’ accepting comments. But the “problem” with the machines is thus: the machines have been tampered to enlarge the touch sensitive selection for Democrats and to minimize by a fourth or so the GOP selections. Imagine a rectangle with a candidates name. If it is certain Democrat, the sensitive area around that name has an area approximately eight times larger than that for the GOP contender. So if one does not hit the GOP touch bar just right, it is likely to register the Democrat. It now appears the machines are in fact altered to favor Obama and various Senate candidates. The coincidence is simply too much to ignore.

pat on November 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Tomm job numbers looking good which is bad for Mitt.

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:31 AM

You just farted in the elevator.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

FloatingRock on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

When definitions of “freedom” contradict, what can any of us do about it?

listens2glenn on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

You are talented at what you do. I hope OFA is paying you well.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

ESAD you reprobate ghoul. You find your hope on dead Americans.

You are s&#* A total stack of f*#@as*

tom daschle concerned on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

jaime on November 2, 2012 at 12:28 AM

IP Info:

Registered Name: Cutter,Stephanie
Location: Chicago Illinois

That explains alot.

portlandon on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Could have been custom made though.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

No self respecting bomber pilot would wear something with such a small rounded corner collar.

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

What makes it a lady’s jacket vs a man’s?

cynccook on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

The person in it, mostly. :o)

But the cut of the collar is more unisex than a straight man’s jacket…no pun intended.

BTW, the patch on the jacket not only has his name, but Commander-In-Chief…talk about false advertising.

BlaxPac on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

No surprise there. The man wears “mom jeans.”

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:25 AM

On November 6, his mom jeans will be alight
Hanging from a pole in the night

VorDaj on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

That’s right, who am I going to believe, you or my lying ears?

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:37 AM

So Rubio said Obama was only going to get 40% of the Florida vote? WOW I want Mitt to win but I am not delusional. Folks lets get a grip. Lets vote but not go through what we all went throught 4 yrs ago on this site. And its starting to become that.

Robb on November 2, 2012 at 12:40 AM

jimver on November 2, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Hey, French fashionista, take a look a King Obama’s cool bomber jacket right here

My sisters, the Prague fashionista’s say it’s a ladies cut jacket. Give us your opinion.

JPeterman on November 2, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Did you see how awful Mitt looked at his rallies? He knows he’s toast.

gumbyandpokey on November 2, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Ha!

Bless your heart.

John the Libertarian on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 AM

As a warning Gallup just predicted the unemployment numbers will be 7.4% tomorrow…

sandee on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Another Bond tune for ya, jackie. Libertango.

predator on November 2, 2012 at 12:41 AM

cozmo on November 2, 2012 at 12:39 AM

I’m no bomber jacket expert but the fit on the shoulder stuck out to me. No man’s jacket fits that well on such a slender frame.

gophergirl on November 2, 2012 at 12:42 AM