Romney gains 7 points in one month in PA

posted at 10:41 am on October 31, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

If you want to see what momentum looks like in what has suddenly become a battleground state, look no farther than the Franklin & Marshall poll data for Pennsylvania.  The CBS affiliate in Philadelphia reported the results this morning, showing Barack Obama with a four-point lead in a state that Democrats cannot afford to lose under any circumstances — but just might:

A new Franklin and Marshall Poll shows that Republican Mitt Romney is now within striking distance of President Obama in Pennsylvania.

Less than a week before election day, the Franklin and Marshall College Poll shows Romney now trailing Obama by just four percentage points among likely Pennsylvania voters – 45-percent to 49-percent, compared to a nine point deficit in a September F&M survey. Poll director Terry Madonna says Romney is closing in, but he may be running out of time.

We’ll get back to that in a moment.  Take a look at the graphic from the poll report, though, showing the history of the head-to-head polling in this race:

This is the first time in the series that Romney has gotten out of the 30s, jumping up 5 points in a month.  At the same time, Obama has lost a couple of points, which could be within the margin of error, Still, that’s a change of seven points in the gap in just a month, and shows why Team Obama has begun spending money in Pennsylvania playing on the defense.

Let’s look again at the two key indicators in this election.  Among independents, Romney has a sixteen point lead, 48/32.  Ten percent goes to “other,” with another 10% undecided.  Assuming most of the undecideds break away from the incumbent — as is the norm — Romney might easily score a majority.  Obama won this demo in 2008 by 19, 58/39.

Next, let’s look at the gender gap.  Obama has the advantage here, winning women by 14 points, but losing men by six for an overall +8.  In 2008, Obama won men by three and women by 18 for an overall +21 in the gender gap.

Finally, let’s take a look at the sample.  The D/R/I in this survey is D+13 at 50/37/11, which tracks fairly closely to party registration but not to turnout.  In 2008, the D/R/I was 44/37/18 in a Democratic wave election, and in 2010 it was 40/37/23.  If the turnout comes closer to 2010 with these internals, Obama may be in bigger trouble than this poll indicates.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Nope, I say it all the time…..of course I am a
church goer..have to repent you know……

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I’m agnostic though. It’s like having an atheist tell you to go to hell.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

So you’re going to vote for a horse-owner? That makes you a homophobe.

Again, nice.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Wouldn’t that be like, an equinophobe?

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Hook…Line…Sinker! PWNED!!!

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Lol… msdnc upset that mitt hasn’t taken a question from the press in 2 weeks

Nevermind dear leader has been mum for MONTHS

cmsinaz on October 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

You know, I would love to see a skit with Ann Romney doing her best Tina Fey impression and saying, “I can see the White House from my horse.”

But it will probably never be.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Must see!

Pics of the Day: The Barack Obama Business District

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM

And that is the rich, prosperous side of the business district.

seymour01 on October 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM

as i stated previously, nixon was not indicted, tried or convicted. the vast majority of the draft dodgers were not indicted, tried or convicted. but they were all pardoned. there are plenty more examples, those are the two that most have heard of.

chasdal on October 31, 2012 at 11:44 AM

You have to be pardoned before you can be charged or convicted….

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM

In these dark times and with an election looming, a man needs to find a bit of distraction where he can. Besides, these lures have been getting rusty since Palin left the scene.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Gave you the “shuck and jive” did she??

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:37 PM

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I’m agnostic though. It’s like having an atheist tell you to go to hell.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Meh, happens to me all the time, best friend is an atheist, he’s always telling me to go to hell, it’s funny as hell…

SWalker on October 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I’m tired of little children acting out whenever they don’t get their way.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

I didn’t know you were part of the staff, how about you calm down Tex. I didn’t ask for anyone to get banned numbskull.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Is it Christmas yet?

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM

i just have to tell you, you are making little girls cry!

nathor on October 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I used to fantasize about being alone in a closet with a couple of thespians, but I don’t remember a Bishop being there…

Kraken on October 31, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Anti-Christian, huh? Hmmm.

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

BUT at least give me the option not to have to read his nonsense.
DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

You have the option.

It already exists.

Top of your comment window is
Deathto theSwiss.Log Out>>

Do us a favor….

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Nope, I say it all the time…..of course I am a
church goer..have to repent you know……

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:32 PM

I’m agnostic though. It’s like having an atheist tell you to go to hell.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Yup…. also like a Democrat telling a person to “get a job”

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I just want the convenience of the tool so that I may make the choice of who is trolling and who is being serious. Is that wrong? I suspect that, it may be asking a lot considering the season, but is it wrong? I don’t think so.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM

1. I asked if you missed the downside of an ignore button – clearly you did, by this response – you would be ignored.

2. Bishop is loved (in the most manly way possible, of course.)

3. Bishop has been here since Moses was a bricklayer, and has earned the right to entertain.

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Kraken on October 31, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I didn’t know Bishop was a GRIL!

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Mason?

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I didn’t know Bishop was a GRIL!

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Holy GRRRRRRAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiilllll.

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Yup…. also like a Democrat telling a person to “get a job”

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

That’s a pretty cruel comment to be making with both Christmas and Ramadan just around the corner (it’s not Christmas YET, I’ll remind you).

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM

But it will probably never be.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Unlike say, Obama, who could see Ty Woods from
the Situation Room…..

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Mason?

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:45 PM

If you’re asking if I’m a Mason; nope. Senior DeMolay, but never joined a lodge.

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Kraken on October 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Heh!

bofh on October 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Don’t forget KWANZA! (or whatever the hell it’s called)

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Offshore? The way I heard it, they drove straight through to Switzerland in 12 hours.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 12:21 PM

They could have saved time and wear and tear on the car if they had just ridden the Intercontinental Railroad.

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:50 PM

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM

You really are quite slow on the uptake, aren’t you?

Solaratov on October 31, 2012 at 12:52 PM

I always wanted to be a Mason if for nothing else than to know the secret handshake. Well that and who really controls the Eye above the pyramid.

Bishop on October 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Yea, I don’t see it! If Romney was actually being aggressive or if the Obama Enemy media were actually cover the Treason of Benghazi, maybe. But with all the cover Benedict Obama’s getting, there’s no way to make up for the deficit. Under the circumstances, it’s just a trap!
Addendum on the fight against the Obama Enemy media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

So Franklin and Marshall polls a sample with 50% D, 37% R, and 11% I, which finds Obama leading 49-45 (or 48-44, it’s hard to tell from the post), while Romney leads among Indies 48-32.

If Obama got 32% of Indies who represented 11% of the sample, that’s 3.52% of the sample, meaning he only got 45.5% of the sample from Democrats, or 91% of the Democrats.

If Romney got 48% of the Indies, that’s 5.28% of the sample. If Romney got all the Republicans (37%) plus 5.3% from Indies, and finished with 45% total, that leaves about 2.7% coming from Democrats, or about 5.4% of Democrats voting for Romney.

Even if the turnout was as in 2008 (44% D, 37% R, 18% I), and Obama got 91% of the Dems plus 32% of the Indies, that would add up to
0.91 * 0.44 + 0.32 * 0.18 = 45.8%. If Romney got all the Republicans and 48% of the Indies (without getting ANY Democrats), he would get 0.37 + 0.48 * 0.18 = 45.6%, nearly a tie. If Romney got 5% of the Democrat vote, that would add 0.44 * 0.05 = 2.2%, and Romney would win PA by 47.8% to 45.8% (not counting currently undecided voters).

The crucial point here is that crossover Democrats could put Romney over the top in Pennsylvania. Romney’s pro-coal ads in PA play right into this strategy–most coal miners are union members, and probably registered Democrats, but they could be led to vote for Romney due to Obama’s “war on coal” and his 2008 promise that “coal-fired power plants will go bankrupt”.

Steve Z on October 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I want to hear Obama’s concession before I go to bed Tuesday night. I don’t want to have to wait up or wait till the next morning to hear Obama congratulate Romney on his win.

bluegill on October 31, 2012 at 10:45 AM

What makes anyone think 0bamalinsky will concede? Ever. And why is there the assumption that he won’t run again in 2016?

Gene Hunt on October 31, 2012 at 1:16 PM

paratisi on October 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

SSDD no one wants to see your blog.

wargamer6 on October 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I didn’t ask for anyone to get banned numbskull.
DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Awe, but you did, you just played is like you knew it wasn’t going to happen. But you most assuredly did make the request by subtle implication.

I don’t care if you don’t want to ban him
DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

SWalker on October 31, 2012 at 12:31 PM

So while Bishop is just trolling, you’re genuinely stupid. Got it. Will remember not to put you on the ignore list when the staff gets around to adding the feature.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 1:36 PM

You have the option.

It already exists.

Top of your comment window is
Deathto theSwiss.Log Out>>

Do us a favor….

Tenwheeler on October 31, 2012 at 12:43 PM

“US”, do you speak for the trees?

2. Bishop is loved (in the most manly way possible, of course.)

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:44 PM

1.Why would I worry about being ignored? That sounds like something only you would be afraid of. If someone thought I was trolling or that my opinions were so offensive that they just absolutely had to ignore me, then that would be absolutely fine with me.

2. Universally so? I doubt it.

3. Earned from whom? Is there some sort of Council that I’m unaware of where one can apply for a trolling license?

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 1:41 PM

OT, Saw this posted elsewhere, anyone have any info on this?

By the way, my fellow voters, the employment numbers from last month, originally reported as 162,000 jobs added, were calculated and reported down to 88,200. Yes, they were distorting the job numbers!

filetandrelease on October 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM

whbates
Typhonsentra
Politricks
U2denver
Sojobo
wargammer6
HotAirLib this one goes by HAL when you speak at it. ; )
urban elitist

These are most of them. Many are not posting these days. I of course did not include the already banned ones from this past year. My apologies if I have misidentified anyone. A simple request to me and I will be all to happy to remove you from this list and apologize. If I have overlooked anyone, please feel free to add yourself to the list. ; ) I’m sure you will.

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

breaking news … the President is back up 8 in Wisconsin an upturn of 7 points in the Marquette Poll the poll the GOP loved in mid October

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Breaking news! No one wants to hear what a troll thinks!

wargamer6 on October 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM

wargamer6 on October 31, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Why is there someone on my list that has one more m in its nic?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 1:59 PM

well since you are responding warloser6 …apparently you are listening

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 1:59 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Do you not have a life? Is your sole reason to be on a center right website is to troll?

wargamer6 on October 31, 2012 at 2:03 PM

center ??? let us try far right and fringe … I’m on here because HOT Air has open registration therefore the owners want Democrats too… complain to them not me

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I have always enjoyed honest conversations with folks from the liberal perspective. Leftists, progressives and trolls not withstanding. What would you like to talk about. The 0 Economy™, 0care™, The 0ArabSpring™ Benghazigate™ ? You start.

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:14 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Tough to have a conversation this way, don’t you think?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:25 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I know that you are excited and good for you, but know this, should Obama win, your life will be as miserable as it is now. I will continue to do everything in my power to make the next 4 years as horrible for Obama and his groupies as I have done in the last 4.

As I have said since Obama’s inauguration:

Fund Your Utopia Without Me.

Big, sloppy kiss.

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Big, sloppy kiss.

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Hey! Big sloppy kisses should be reserved for us non trolls. ; )

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Bmore I would start with Obamacare ( brother of Romneycare) it is far from perfect… but at least our great country is headed in the right moral direction with it … if the citizens of our great country don’t have access to reasonable medical care which helps them to stay alive ,then freedom is just party talk… also President Obama has brought us back from a total financial collapse after Bush’s time in office

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Forgot two on the list. Sorry. They aren’t much more memorable than the others, so there is that.

akaniku
DBear

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Bmore, I think I like you.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Hey! Big sloppy kisses should be reserved for us non trolls. ; )

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Not when they are sent dripping with contempt. :-)

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Well I literally just got back from casting my ballot here in MN. ( I am traveling that day for work) Purely anecdotal, But I asked the woman at the courthouse if there had been alot of people voting early. She said it was more than she had ever witnessed. I live in a pretty conservative rural district so it’s no surpise that enthusiasm to boot the ()bama is high. I will tell you this, It was very cathartic as hell to actually and finally after 4 years be able to officially vote!

Minnfidel on October 31, 2012 at 2:54 PM

Steve Z on October 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Steve Z – thanks for that! I live in SE PA but am “upstate” a few times a month. Plenty of family up there still since I married the coal miner’s daughter (the brass ring I might add!).

In-laws pulled the D lever religiously, as did most of the family. This year, not one will. They see him as anti-coal and anti-energy. Conversations with folks up there all sound the same – Obama has ignored middle class workers, and he’ll do to the shale reserves what he’s doing to coal.

People are fired-up mad about what’s happening in PA. I can count on one hand the number of O signs I’ve seen in Carbon, Schuylkill, and Luzerne counties, and I think this will bring Tom Smith in to the senate as well.

I’m giving Romney slightly better than even money odds at this point. He’s awoken the Reagan democrats – and they’re pissed off that they’re party has gone off the deep end.

nt

NumberTwo on October 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Single Payer provided care has failed in every instance it has been tried. 0care is damaging the finest delivery of medical care the world has ever seen. You might want to take the time to study up on the fallout from this monstrosity before going much further with your pro 0care™ argument. Start by talking to Doctors, not the academic type, but the ones who actually are responsible for delivering care. Secondly check with insurers, see what they are finding out about the 0care program that we were waiting on to see what was in it. Thirdly check with employers, you know the folks who actually create jobs and wealth in the world and see why they are electing to drop employee provided healthcare. Fourthly access to healthcare has never been denied the way you will soon see the denial of it to the most in need shortly.

Per The 0 Economy, have a real look at why the collapse occurred. Then take some time and review the historical record of FDR to see exactly why everything 0 has done compounded the problems economically. We are on a current path to collapse not because of your tired talking points on Bush. True the Congress under Frist spent more than any fiscal Conservative would like. The problem for folks of your philosophical view seems to be you think government is the answer to problems. I will suggest to you that government is the problem. Many of the finacial responsibilities now faced by the youth and children born today are directly caused by the overspending of the Federal government. Your share is right at $56,000.00 same for a child born today, tomorrow that number will have grown. As it will each and every day. When I was brought into this world for example my debt was $1240.00 To be sure the government has duty’s and responsibilities to us its citizens. They are currently and have been neglectful of these duties. Financial discipline is foremost for all other issues fall from it. Do you think government won’t collapse at the current rates of spending?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:55 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Our great country prospered and became the most powerful and freest nation in history all the time and before Obamacare… Obamacare is not only destructive to our healthcare system but to our freedom when our health is subject to rule and regulations from stinky bureaucrats and politicians…

Obama brought us from nothing… With every recession there is a recovery and Obama has made the recovery much slower than any other recovery on record…

Anyway, Obama is going to lose the elections so I am not concerned about Obamacare which would be repealed and I am not concerned about the economy which will boom in much better pace than in the last four years of Obama misery and failure…

mnjg on October 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Not when they are sent dripping with contempt. :-)

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Good point! ; ) I still like kisses though.

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:56 PM

akaniku
DBear

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

You’re right about DBear, but akaniku is one of the best trolls ever.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Bmore, I think I like you.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 2:42 PM

That puts you in a very small group indeed. I am not well liked by many here. I am loved by few. ; )

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM

I would also like an ignore button, though I wouldn’t use it on bishop, only real trolls. Alternately, a Firefox add-on that works with this Drupal stuff.

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

U2denver on October 31, 2012 at 2:37 PM

Having grown up in a country with socialised medicine, the only thing that is good about Obamacare is that people like you will be rationed out of existence. Enjoy government-run healthcare!

BTW, health insurance =/= healthcare.

Everyone in the UK has universal dental care. How many times have you heard jokes about the state of British teeth?

How can that be? Progs say that universal health/dental care will insure that everyone has access!!!/

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

akaniku is one of the best trolls ever.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 2:59 PM

tom, stop, you’re making me laugh! Me thinks you like that one because its just so danged easy to swat. ; )

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Note how in proggie-land, ‘access’ has come to mean crap that someone else has to pay for.

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

U2denver, it is very time consuming to have this conversation with you when you leave for such long periods of time between comments. Do yourself a favor, take off the partisan bliders for a wee bit, litsen to what your opposition is saying. Quit trolling. Have meaningful exchanges with the folks here. Many are very very informed and smart. You still have a chance to changefor the better. One thing is certain, you troll here, you get hit.

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:10 PM

litsen=listen

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:11 PM

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Yep.

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 3:11 PM

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Well, there are degrees of trolls I guess. Bishop immediately started sucking up, lovably, once I called him out.

It makes you wonder what he really thinks in real life. Who knows?

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 3:13 PM

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 3:13 PM

If I might ask. Are you new here?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 11:50 AM

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 12:18 PM

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Slick, I’m sorry that you wrongly interpretted my post to DeathtoRationalThought to indicate that I wanted an ignore button.

Death wants one – I merely pointed out that he would suffer the full effect of an ignore button, should it be implemented.

It was my attempt to make a wry, sarcastic point about the low quality of his posts.

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I saw that Marquette Poll – why is it moving around so wildly – almost double digit swings. They were pretty good with the recall, I just don’t get it. Ras has it tied.

As to healthcare – don’t get me started. You could ban U2D on the basic premise that anyone making the arguments he is making on Obamacare is clearly a danger to not just himself but everyone around him.

ObamaCare will make insurance less available (small employers and universities are dropping coverage as we speak), more expensive – seen your employer’s open enrollment information? Do you know how many more fees per contract they are paying beyond the plan design changes? – and it will result in health care rationing based upon an age/condition/stage matrix. So if you get cancer when you are 70 – well maybe u had best get your will up to date. If you have a preemie? Sorry for your luck.You won’t be able to keep your plan and if you don’t have a state based exchange, guess what? You don’t get a subsidy! Despite the IRS’s claims to the contrary. Of course this assumes that a federal exchange will be ready by 2014 – don’t hold your breath.

It won’t be nice – oh, bonus question – after Obamacare how many millions of Americans will still not have healthcare?

Healthcare was made expensive by the already serious meddling in the market by the govt. It is the only field for which improved technology and quality has not worked to reduce prices.

Zomcon JEM on October 31, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Dang, left this one off the list too. Must be slipping.

chumpThreads

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:19 PM

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Dang massrighty, whats got you so riled up today?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Zomcon JEM on October 31, 2012 at 3:19 PM

The irony, the very people the proggies cynically used to push through the odious Obamacare are exempted from it. Illegals getting crap for free in hospitals? Get used to it. Obamacare does nothing to resolve it:

Obamacare Exempts Millions–Prisoners, Illegals, Welfare Recipients

slickwillie2001 on October 31, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Ohio, By The Numbers (Updated 10.31)

M2RB: Van Halen

Resist We Much on October 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM

But it will probably never be.

tom on October 31, 2012 at 12:35 PM

Unlike say, Obama, who could see Ty Woods from
the Situation Room…..

ToddPA on October 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Rimshot! Great line, Todd!

UpTheCreek on October 31, 2012 at 4:44 PM

They gave Dems 50% of the electorate and Obama still can’t get 50%? WTF? Obama must be losing BIG!!! If this poll is anywhere near the truth, then this is going to be a landslide for Romney.

MrX on October 31, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Serves me right to be so busy at the end of the month…

‘Fishing with Bishop’ is one of my favorite games.

Seven Percent Solution on October 31, 2012 at 5:17 PM

I’m one of the ones that like BMore.

SparkPlug on October 31, 2012 at 5:25 PM

If I might ask. Are you new here?

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I have never posted regularly before and I think the last time I posted here was before Charles Johnson lost his mind. Being in the military I always seem to be out of the loop with the more interesting drama though, so I remember getting some flak for thinking that Charles was a moderate and being surprised when it turned out he was in fact…not.

So I’m not technically new, probably been here since before 2008, but might as well be.

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 6:59 PM

massrighty on October 31, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I just hope you learned your lesson. Your obviously not qualified for sarcasm or making points.

Again, if you would like to ignore my posts, please do. Your level of reading comprehension pretty much equals out to the same thing anyways, so I don’t see how having an actual ignore feature that you’d use would make any difference.

That aside, I don’t care if I’m ignored. It is the right of every person in the world not to read what I have to say. It doesn’t bruise my ego any.

It seems to me that you’re more worried that you would be ignored and much like a small child trying to get attention by acting obnoxious, such a thing would drive you mad. I don’t know what is more amusing about this, you proving my point by acting like an ass or you proving my point by professing how bad my posts are and how you would ignore them if you could.

Hmmm…

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 7:06 PM

You’re* obviously not qualified for sarcasm

Sorry for that grammatical error. I see what you mean. I totally would place myself on ignore for that subpar comment!

DeathtotheSwiss on October 31, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Bmore on October 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I’ve never been on a list before. And those are some fine, upstanding, moral, honest, persuasive folks with integrity.

Sign me up.

tom daschle concerned on October 31, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Sign me up.

tom daschle concerned on October 31, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Ha! You go on a special list. ; )

Bmore on November 1, 2012 at 2:07 AM