Video: If watching grandma drop the F-bomb won’t get you to vote for Obama, nothing will

posted at 6:59 pm on October 30, 2012 by Allahpundit

Of the many celebrity campaign excrescences lately, this is the best example of something designed more to promote the people involved than their chosen candidate. Ostensibly it’s an ad to elect Obama but in reality it’s a reminder from Michael Moore and MoveOn that they’re still out there, doin’ their thing, even though both are now seven or eight years removed from peak relevance. Ace is probably right that the inspiration was Betty White (who, incidentally, is an Obama supporter, and who could have singlehandedly made this clip mega-viral by appearing in it), but the “cursing granny” shock gag is ageless. My first encounter with it was the cheesy yet underrated “Moving Violations,” which starred Bill Murray’s brother doing his best Bill Murray impression presumably because the producers couldn’t actually get Bill Murray. Same here with the fake Bettys, I assume. But that’s okay: Whether it’s Betty herself or a more generic elderly actress uttering the word “cockpunch,” the case for voting for Barack Obama is just as compelling.

I think it’s too late in the game for any ad to move the needle much, but I’d be curious to see the reaction of centrists in the 55+ crowd to this one.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Legions of doctoral candidates in political science will write their dissertations trying to explain these last four years.

Happy Nomad on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Motivation Senility

VorDaj on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Pathetic
Trolls must be so proud of their Party.

redridinghood on October 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

The party of kids ran by a big kid.

CW on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Does Rasmussen have a cursing grandma database? I can’t wait to see the polls.

fogw on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Pathetic
Trolls must be so proud of their Party.

redridinghood on October 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Gumby is over in the Green Room/MSNBC bashes Romney thread. He doesn’t seem to want to make an appearance here.

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

My Mother served as a Wave at Pearl Harbor. That’s correct she was a sailor. I have never heard her use this type of language in my entire 50 plus years of knowing her. Believe me there have been times when I felt sure she would have. I will not be sharing this tripe with her. She can live out her days without this filth clogging up her memories.

Bmore on October 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

I hear you. My mom was USMC, and a DI, and has never used a bad word in my hearing.

Mary in LA on October 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM

I bet every one of those people have a photo i.d.. I’m not sure how much the Democrats really believe people are supporting them on this but I don’t think it’s any where close to a majority.

What I do think is it’s disgusting that they call this “voter suppression” when it’s not. I still believe the Republicans should put out the word that anyone who doesn’t have a photo i.d., the Republicans will do what’s necessary to get them one. If you really want to be poor and disadvantaged in this country, just don’t have a photo i.d. and you won’t get very far. I guess that makes you a sure-fire Obama voter, doesn’t it?

bflat879 on October 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Is this going to be a troll free thread?

I’d like to see one of them defend this.

Cody1991 on October 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Rasmussen:
Obama 97% Romney 3% when 1,000 cursing nanas were polled.

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Dear millenials, please continue to support the Ponzi scheme that gives my generation entitlements and gives your generation the tab. Suckas!

blammm on October 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I think this is great! These are Barack’s people, you know, the people now running our country. If you were ever on the fence, this one should push you right on over to Romney/Ryan. I hope this goes viral; it is so symbolic of the disgraceful group of Dems who are now in charge.

MustLoveBlogs on October 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Home-made and much funnier, less profane punchback versions opposing Obama/Moore/Moron.Org & supporting Romney from out in the Weblands coming in 5…4…3..2…

Sacramento on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

LibFreeOrDie is over there too!

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

This is the perfect bookend to the creepy Children of the Future video.

Christien on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

This video demonstrates the one thing that Barack Obama has successfully accomplished over the last four years – to consistently bring out the worst in people…

Outsourced on October 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

The old potty-mouth is only technically correct. WWI began the year she was born but a couple years before the United States became involved. Now, I wouldn’t exactly call her a liar but I’ve got to question who vulgar speaking old people are supposed to appeal to as a campaign tool.

Happy Nomad on October 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Is this going to be a troll free thread?

I’d like to see one of them defend this.

Cody1991 on October 30, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Well, I can try:

This is brilliant! It sums up… uh… the exploitation of the elderly and… umm…

Forget it, I got nothin’!

Mary in LA on October 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I’m just glad that the Democrats and the Left have totally taken their masks off…

… There is no mistaking who they are, what they stand for, what is in their character, what they believe in, what they think of this Country, and how far they will go to hold onto power.

If the Democrats don’t see the light of a majority in this Country for at least three generations…

… it will be too soon.

Seven Percent Solution on October 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

That is surprising. I thought he would like all the dirty talk. Maybe he is waiting for Nov.6 where we will ask him who’s the beyotch now?

arnold ziffel on October 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Guck Fumby.

He won’t enter a thread where he can’t lie, obfuscate, or make argument where no assertion of his can’t be proven or disproven. Numbers are his game–an intangible for his purposes.

Solid evidence here we have, and he doesn’t like to get involved in this kind of arena.

Liam on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Boy, that’s being nice. They were never relevant in the sense they could, say, turn independents into flaming Libtards. They rode the wave of anti-Booshism fostered by the LSM along with a healthy dose of even many “Conservatives” lamenting their 401K losses and longing for the return of Slick Willy.

Dr. ZhivBlago on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

But gumpy says Obama is winning and you know this ad just proves he is winning.

mrscullen on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Long before that (1974) there was the granny whom Cleavon Little – as the sheriff – greeted one lovely day in “Blazing Saddles” (language, of course).

whatcat on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

If one is a vulgar, foul-mouthed jackass when young, age won’t rectify it.

kenny on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

LibFreeOrDie is over there too!

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

And I can’t seem to get Gumby’s attention to this thread.

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Pathetic
Trolls must be so proud of their Party.

redridinghood on October 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Beckel loved the children ad. I bet he loves this one just as much!!!

ladyingray on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Bmore on October 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Mary in LA on October 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM

God bless your mother.

I have a sister who graduated Paris Island (1976). Ocassionally she still gets called a “BAM”.

I would not go saying that to your mother, however.

listens2glenn on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Great ad. Makes a strong statement – granny doesn’t wanna be pushed off an cliff’s by Romney OR Paul Ryan.

This will play well with independents and the elderly, possibly putting Florida back in play.

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

This ad is totally over the top, simply disgusting. If the Romney campaign made the same kind of political ad I would abstain from the election. May I ask, what PAC group made this disgusting ad?

SC.Charlie on October 30, 2012 at 7:43 PM

whatcat on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Classic – I think the version edited for TV changed her line to “Out of my way!”

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM

And I can’t seem to get Gumby’s attention to this thread.

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

He’s too busy crowing about the storm.

gophergirl on October 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

And I can’t seem to get Gumby’s attention to this thread.

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

He doesn’t risk something solid like this.

Liam on October 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Come next Tuesday, obaka will be yakiniku!!!

ladyingray on October 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

And I can’t seem to get Gumby’s attention to this thread.

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Heh – there was speculation that Kate Edelman was RuPoll.

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM

If they want to come onto my property and ‘burn this m’fer down’ then they are getting two to the chest. Missouri has one of the best Castle Doctrine laws in the country complete with absolute protection from civil liability.

Wolftech on October 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I can hardly wait for their next artful ad. Now we know where Michael Moore has been. Hmmm, has been follow Michael Moore.

PA-Cman on October 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I would not go saying that to your mother, however.

listens2glenn on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Oh, I wouldn’t dream of it! :-D

My mom still drives and does everything. And she’s already voted for Romney/Ryan.

God bless your sister, too!

Mary in LA on October 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM

I’m a 61 year old grandmother. Unaffiliated voter. If I’m the target audience, they missed the mark by a mile. But I don’t think I am. I think this is supposed to hit the same audience Sarah Silverman tries for. I find her disgusting, too.

elliesmom on October 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Great ad. For Romney.

fogw on October 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Ohio is reporting 250,000 fewer requests for absentee ballots from Democrats in 2012 compared to 2008. So, where did those people go? Did Cleveland empty out completely? I don’t think so. I think that these people didn’t actually exist in 2008. My theory is that the ballots did exist, but ACORN voted with them.

Democrats steal elections. See Washington state (Governor Christine Gregoire) and Minnesota (Senator Al Franken).

Emperor Norton on October 30, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Didn’t this same thing happen in Milwaukee during the Scott recall? It was the same situation, where a hundred thousand people just disappeared from 2008 to then. It seems the voter fraud they have been committing is way worse than I thought.

Night Owl on October 30, 2012 at 7:49 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Can I get a hit of whatever it is you have? potent stuff…

JusDreamin on October 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Pass the Thorazine and make sure Michael Moore gets a hefty dose before putting these wretched prunes to bed.

Polish Rifle on October 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I have already sent in my absentee ballot, but even if I had been stupid enough to even consider voting for Obama, this ad would have scared me into becoming certain to vote for Governor Romney.

BTW sabba means grandfather.

sabbahillel on October 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

True story — a couple of weekends ago my family and I stopped at a new Chik-fil-a that opened in WPB; it was very busy both inside and at the drive up window. As we were leaving an elderly woman was coming through the parking lot and she said, “Gotta park in Israel just to get a GD sandwich.” My better half, merely smiled and wished her a good day saying she hoped that she enjoyed her meal. My kids were shocked to say the least.

Robbin Hood on October 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Just has to be Bishop.

Bmore on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

“Pathetic
Trolls must be so proud of their Party.

redridinghood on October 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

JPeterman on October 30, 2012 at 7:33 PM”

What do you want me to say about it?

It’s grotesque and ridiculous, but Obama is winning, so his campaign is doing something right.

None of this is about right and wrong, or good or bad. Politics is nothing but winning or losing. Romney is a nice but painfully awkward guy and will lose. You get nothing for losing in life.

gumbyandpokey on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

If you ever needed a sign, that the progs are resigned to losing…

Example A

I always knew Moore would be the first to start the “stolen election” bullshite. I wonder how many camera crews he has out there now, and we won’t know about for another year.

So the voter suppression, Sandy, Crossroads GPS, racism…

what else am I missing from the Denial Train?

budfox on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

This kind of nonsense belongs in frat houses, and the frat boy in chief owns it now. Play it everywhere, wide and far, democrats! I only wish you had started your campaign with this one!

scalleywag on October 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM

You get nothing for losing in life.

gumbyandpokey on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

So what are you going to do when you lose next week?

budfox on October 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM

whatcat on October 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM

22044 on October 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM

Yes, they did, I remember when it was first broadcast on network TV. They had to edit a lot of things out, lol. Though with this line they left in the N-word, which turned it into a nasty remark instead of the funny one that it originally was.

whatcat on October 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM

The world libs would make for us all if they could would be so horrible. This is what they are and all they’ve got. But if they could get away with more, they would do so so much more.

JellyToast on October 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Democrats are like children. I mean, how sad is that? They’re like 2nd graders trying out their first dirty words and then snickering behind their hands at their audacity. Pathetic.

Murf76 on October 30, 2012 at 7:54 PM

So, Children of the Future leads into First Time, which leads into…this. Epic.

Don’t you get it? It’s the Life of Julia!

Javahog on October 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Bmore on October 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

My Mother, may she rest in peace, was a Rosie the Riveter during WWII, a ship building welder to be exact, and never once in her almost 90 years did I hear her once utter a profanity of any kind. And, I gave that woman plenty of reason to, for sure. Had she seen this ad, she would have recoiled or shook her head and said, “Bless her heart,” the ultimate Southern-lady insult.

On a side note, she died before the 2008 election, so I thank God she never had to see, from here anyway, the result and what’s happened since.

TXUS on October 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM

People,especially those of this age, don’t speak like this off the cuff. These “seasoned citizens” are either actors reading off cue cards or Moore and his film crew got them all riled up before the shoot. If it was the latter, Michael Moore most likely warned them that Romney wanted to “steal” their social security and Medicare and by inauguration day they would all be out on the street. And since Barack Obama is as loved by the American people as FDR was when these elderly potty mouth reprobates first voted, the only possible way BO could lose the election is if the Republicans stole it.

susandiane311 on October 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Reminds me of David Letterman right after 9/11/01, he did some monologue right after the attacks using “goddamn” as if that would move some moral dial. Personally, I just find it offensive.

Paul-Cincy on October 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM

susandiane311 on October 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Actually, all Moore did was give us a preview of Pelosi, DWS and Reid will look like in a couple of years.

Cody1991 on October 30, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Don’t forget Veteran Poet Grandpa! Yep, that old gag, which I’m sure you’ll find equally upsetting.

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 7:32 PM

More like boring. Couldn’t make it the whole way through. If he didn’t curse and make an ass of himself after I gave up, more power to him. He has a right to his opinion, no matter how misguided or stupid.

Night Owl on October 30, 2012 at 7:59 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I’m sorry, but that’s hilarious. My second job is working with folks in a retirement community and I can tell you not a single one of them would appreciate the vulgar language or the threats of violence. They take their elections very seriously and this treats the election like it’s a joke. I wouldn’t play this for them, I’d be run out of the place.

scalleywag on October 30, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Politics is nothing but winning or losing.

gumbyandpokey on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

…in an uncivil society.

The Left’s mantra is “the ends justify the means”. This is why Leftist/Statist authoritarianism has been so inhumane throughout history and across the planet to those they believe stand in the way of their utopian constructs.

See, you can do anything to the right, no matter how hypocritical or evil, because people on the right are “bad” people.

Saltysam on October 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM

This is the perfect bookend to the creepy Children of the Future video.

Christien on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Is there a demographic Obama hasn’t debased in order to promote himself? What’s next, an ad starring the New Black Panther Party, telling everyone to kill some cracker babies?

Night Owl on October 30, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Robbin Hood on October 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Was she complaining about the distance or nearby Jewish people? If the former, the correct term is “bum fk Egypt.”

arnold ziffel on October 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

By the way, that headline is classic!

scalleywag on October 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I’d be curious to see the reaction of centrists in the 55+ crowd to this one.

OK.

The people in the ad are moronic dipshits.

Now I want my 10% off deal please.

Bruno Strozek on October 30, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I hope the elderly see the ad with the girl and her first time with Obama too, they’ll LOVE that one.

scalleywag on October 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM

…These “seasoned citizens” are either actors reading off cue cards or Moore and his film crew got them all riled up before the shoot….

susandiane311 on October 30, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I don’t know about you, but I can clearly see that was scripted and acted, right down to multi-takes, editing and makeup.

Saltysam on October 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Another center-right Republican comment? LOL! Who is it you think believes that? I’m sure the elderly in Florida will change their minds because of this ad. Who doesn’t want to be associated with a bunch of foul-mouthed disgusting pigs?

Night Owl on October 30, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Their grandchildren must be so proud! Grandma is so f-ing cool! Puhleeze; this is beyond pathetic.

College Prof on October 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Hilarious, CC, a good one there.

TXUS on October 30, 2012 at 8:13 PM

My second job is working with folks in a retirement community

And by the way, when they get their mail? Guess what the first thing that goes in the trash is? Yup. Political ads, doesn’t matter what party they’re from, they ALL go in the trash. They read, they watch the news, they listen to the candidates. They don’t want their mailbox cluttered up with junk mail.

scalleywag on October 30, 2012 at 8:14 PM

This ad is probably aimed at the youth more than anything else.

Saltysam on October 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM

More quality advertising from MoveOn.

Every time I think these clowns can’t sink any lower, they put a bunkerbuster through the floor to open up a whole new abyss of ridiculous.

The river of pink slime is forever.

dissent555 on October 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM

This is the perfect bookend to the creepy Children of the Future video.

Christien on October 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM

From Diapers to Depends

redridinghood on October 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Politics is nothing but winning or losing.

gumbyandpokey on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

You couldn’t win at Solitaire even if you cheated with a marked deck.

Liam on October 30, 2012 at 8:16 PM

..O.K., I’m gonna go all paratisi on you folks: The acme of desperation has been reached by this campaign. It is now an steaming intergenerational trifecta of slime and degradation. It’s now official, the descent into the septic tank is complete and this crowd cannot sink any lower.

The War Planner on October 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Perhaps the “greatest” generation wasn’t as great as we thought they were.

Robbin Hood on October 30, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Yep. I always think of Howard Zinn, a WWII bombardier, who was a socialist and later was a member of the CPUSA, and who wrote the ultimate hate-America history book, “A People’s History of the United States.”

PatriotGal2257 on October 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Get in line, elderly peeps. You’re the next special interest group to be exploited, debased and insulted by the Obama campaign and their lackeys. How embarrassing.

Fallon on October 30, 2012 at 8:19 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

..you are one delusional broad! Do you actually believe the stuff you write or are you just suffering from menopausal hot flashes?

The War Planner on October 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Just saw a tweet from zombie Clara Peller:
“Where’s the f#*%^%* beef?!”

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM

I guess Democrats got tired of exploiting children for political purposes.

Axion on October 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM

You get nothing for losing in life.

gummed-and-poked on October 30, 2012 at 7:51 PM

..hey folks, that’s rich! The Sack-o-Crap voice of experience chimes in.

The War Planner on October 30, 2012 at 8:27 PM

The Next AG needs to Indict the Producer of this for inciting riots on First Day! Libs have to get the Concept of Equal Treatment under the law! You want to RailRoad somebody for Free Speech! Then you have to live by the same results!
Addendum the fight against the Obama Enemy media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 30, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Classic projection.

44Magnum on October 30, 2012 at 8:31 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really aren’t very bright are you?
Contrary to what you leftoid drones have been led to believe, most older people do not respond well to vulgarity and foul language. In fact, most of them find it disrespectful and insulting. I don’t think that’s the best way to win their hearts and minds…and votes.

Solaratov on October 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM

NYT/CBS poll: Obama 48% Romney 47%. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10

The sample size is 563 LVs. Who the hell runs with a sample that small a week before election day?

I guess that they wanted Obama to be +1. In every poll, as the sample size increases and MOE decreases, Romney’s lead increases.

Anyhoo, breaking down the poll, which is 36/31/33 D+5.

* R has a +9 advantage in voter enthusiasm.

* R has a +12 advantage with Independents.

* R has a +17 advantage with whites.

* O is only pulling in 83% of non-whites (R gets 14%).

* R has a +6 advantage on the economy.

* R has a +6 advantage on immigration.

* R has a +15 advantage on the budget deficit.

* R has a +11 advantage on who will work better with Reps & Dems in Congress.

* R has a +9 advantage on leadership.

* 70% of Americans think Romney will not raise taxes on businesses.

* 80% of Americans think Obama will raise taxes on businesses.

* 54% of Americans believe the country is on the wrong track. (39% on right track).

* O is -6 on Libya among all adults. 51% of LV disapprove. 57% of Independents disapprove of his handling of Libya.

Despite the MSM’s best efforts, 75% of Americans have heard or read a lot about Benghazi.

Resist We Much on October 30, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I seem to remember these clowns want’n a more civil conversation.

Boi.. the pool numbers must really be in the tank

roflmmfao

donabernathy on October 30, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Do the people that make this trash actually want Obama to win?

claudius on October 30, 2012 at 8:36 PM

akaniku on October 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM

I wouldn’t make book on that if I were you.

Jus’ sayin’.

Solaratov on October 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Resist We Much on October 30, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Hot Air featured a poll of eight people in a desperate search to find people who thought Romney won the last debate.

The War Planner on October 30, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Wow, misogynist bile spewing from a conservative! Did not see that coming!

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

The War Planner on October 30, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I wouldn’t make book on that if I were you.

Jus’ sayin’.

[That’s where that remark was supposed to go.]

Solaratov on October 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Oh, yeah – this is definitely gonna help Obama. //////

Dopenstrange on October 30, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Wow, misogynist bile spewing from a conservative! Did not see that coming!

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Where’s the misogyny? He simply asked you a question. And I use the word ‘broad’ all the time. Got it from the late,great Vic Tayback.

And you very well might be delusional.

Lanceman on October 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

That commercial is just awesome! And the irony is that under ObamaCare, none of them get that hip replacement or pacemaker!

Give ‘em a pill! O-BA-MA! O-BA-MA!

BigAlSouth on October 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I wasn’t aware that Hot Air was a national polling company or put its name on a poll that was supposed to be a national poll.

Resist We Much on October 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM

These “ancient of days” citizens are responsible for voting into office the same politicians who raided Social Security, leaving it broke.

listens2glenn on October 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

This does make me more supportive of letting old folks starve in the streets so I can’t say it had no effect at all.

sharrukin on October 30, 2012 at 7:10 PM

O Noes!!!

GrannyDee on October 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Lanceman on October 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM

The fact that you require an explanation, and you take behavioral tips from a 70′s sitcom character says a lot. None of it good.

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM

O Noes!!!

GrannyDee on October 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Well I am sure some exception can be made!

sharrukin on October 30, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Constantine on October 30, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Yet, you’re a ‘rat/obama voter.

‘Scuse me, I left the irony on.

Lanceman on October 30, 2012 at 9:01 PM