The Ed Morrissey Show: Erika Johnsen, Face the Chat

posted at 1:41 pm on October 29, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kevin McCullough joins us again to discuss the intersection of faith and politics. Kevin and I will talk about the latest from the campaign trail, the incoming Hurricane Sandy, and Joe Biden’s new web ad proclaiming his Catholicism — and much much more!

Update: Kevin can’t make it today due to Hurricane Sandy-related events, so Erika will join me for a few minutes to talk about today’s top stories!

We’ll also talk about The Binge Thinker, Kevin and Stephen’s exploding success in independent talk radio, as well as Kevin’s new book, No He Can’t: How Barack Obama Is Dismantling Hope and Change, being released this week! Don’t forget about Kevin’s previous book, The Kind of Man Every Man Should Be: Taking a Stand for True Masculinity, either.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

What the heII is chat? Is it like the chit we exchange at QOTD?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM

…*sigh*

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM

What the heII is chat? Is it like the chit we exchange at QOTD?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM

…no pan fish flopping out of the water here!…yet.

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2012 at 2:26 PM

..DRAT! I cannot participate in the chat room, Ed, so could you PLEASE send Mr Johnsen my fondest regards. Tell her that I really, really, REALLY like her work!

The War Planner on October 29, 2012 at 2:28 PM

The War Planner on October 29, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Mr Johnsen?????

Bitter Clinger on October 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Mr Johnsen?????
Bitter Clinger on October 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM

TheWarPlanner’s preoccupied planning the War on The Wyminz, go easy.

CorporatePiggy on October 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

What the heII is chat? Is it like the chit we exchange at QOTD?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM

I see what you did there

22044 on October 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Mr Johnsen?????

Bitter Clinger on October 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM

TWP’s regards will be passed on to Erika’s dad.

22044 on October 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Perd is the word, if you’re a fan of Parks & Recreation!

22044 on October 29, 2012 at 3:42 PM

That Erika is still cute as a button, but I’m tellin’ ya Ed, my socks are probably older than her.

Her writing is quite good, however. You gonna keep her regular-like?

oldleprechaun on October 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM

…no pan fish flopping out of the water here!…yet.

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I keep telling you guys …. keep a container of cracker crumbs nearby ….

garlic and Holy Water for Vampires

cracker crumbs and a good filet knife for pan fish … works …
:D

conservative tarheel on October 29, 2012 at 5:24 PM

This may well set a record for an Ed show thread. What? Never mind.

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Love Erika’s columns for her smart and slightly snarky writing.
Now, I see a picture of her and she is a total babe.

I say she is a keeper.

Continued success at Hot Air, Erika.

SmallGovtGuy on October 29, 2012 at 6:05 PM