Obama: I’m offended that people would accuse me of not being forthcoming about Benghazi

posted at 8:42 pm on October 29, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart.com, he’s pulling the same move here that he pulled on Romney at the second debate, deflecting criticism by suggesting that somehow he’s the victim because people found the White House’s “acts of terror”/Mohammed movie protest vacillations suspicious. But okay: If he’s as forthcoming as he says, he has two new chances to prove it. First, how about answering Bing West’s question? If, as he claimed on Friday, he really did issue an order to secure American personnel in Benghazi, show us the order.

The SecDef and the president have issued contradictory explanations. Either Mr. Obama ordered the Secretary of Defense to “do whatever we need to do,” or he didn’t. And either the secretary obeyed that order, or he didn’t. And he didn’t.

It is also not clear whether the SecDef countermanded the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, who is the direct military adviser to the president. Did the president as commander-in-chief issue an unequivocal order that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs received but chose not to execute? Or did the chairman reply that he would do nothing?…

Surely it is in the president’s best interests to release a copy of his order, which the military would have sent to hundreds in the chain of command. And if the president did not direct the NSC “to do whatever we need to do,” then who was in charge? When the American ambassador is attacked and remains out of American hands for over seven hours as a battle rages — and our military sends no aid — either the crisis-response system inside the White House is incompetent, or top officials are covering up.

Either way, someone needs to be fired. Tell us who, then do it. Or if it turns out O lied and didn’t issue any directive, tell us that and we’ll do it eight days from now. Second, since day one of this nightmare (actually, even before day one), there’s been circumstantial evidence that the jihadis who attacked the consulate might have have had help on the inside. I’ve never heard of it being addressed at length by the White House or State, maybe because they’re still in fact-gathering mode or maybe because they’d prefer not to gather certain facts about some of our friends in the new Libya we helped create conspiring in the murder of a U.S. ambassador. But let’s have the White House speak up about it either way, now that we have Newsweek raising the question too:

In the dimly-lit street, he told his men the Americans would sit inside the pick-ups and they would all have to climb up on the flatbeds. It was about 4 a.m. As they did so, a small-caliber single shot rang out. Febrayir froze; so did his men. Within seconds there was a whooshing sound of several rocket-propelled grenades being fired. Then a mortar hit the annex roof with startling accuracy, killing former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. The accuracy of the mortar round points to an experienced hand. “But then we have many fighters nowadays who fought in the rebellion and who are experienced with mortars,” Febrayir says.

“Before we even showed up they were there waiting,” Febrayir says. He remains convinced that the security for the rescue was compromised and that attackers were not only eavesdropping on radio chatter but were fed by someone from inside the operations room. He never found out who was exactly in the Chevys. They sped off—as did the two Libyan Shield cars. He never saw them again.

Go read Joel Pollak to find out which of our five top Sunday morning “news” shows pursued either of these questions yesterday.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Wow Ty woods dad just totally made a plea in the camera

Conservative4ev on October 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM

But, but……Obama’s OFFENDED, what about that don’t you understand?! /s (as if I really need the sarc tag)

Jvette on October 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Obama: I’m offended

Yeah? Well 4 other people are DEAD!

So take your hurt pride, bend over, LEAN FORWARD and suck it up, you hypocritical narcissistic bastard!

GarandFan on October 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Democratic pollster: Media a threat to America for not exposing Benghazi lies

Caddell is exactly right, the media is a threat to American democracy. But it isn’t just Benghazi. They are the ones who foisted Obama on the US in the first place.

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Hear me out on this and let me know if anyone else has read/heard/thought about this:

We are aware of Fast and Furious and seem to agree that is about gun control. Is it possible this was another grasp at control only this time, control of the internet. You know, the kill switch we’ve all heard about. So obama and his minions know what is going on but I think they did intend it to be a kidnapping and the situation got out of control. Doherty and Woods were told to “stand down.” Now why would that be? The ambassador gets kidnapped, obama blames a video on the internet and uses that as proof that they need more control over information on the web, some future point Ambassador Stephens is rescued and obama is a hero w/ the control he wanted.

Am I thinking too hard or does this make perfect sense to anyone else?????

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I’m offended that an anti-American jerk (self-edited) is the president of my country.

(Sorry to all those who said the same thing before me. Kinda obvious.)

RedCrow on October 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I cannot imagine why every single GOP member of Congress is not forcing this issue on the American public…
“Who ordered the “Stand Down!”, Mr. President…
… Who ordered the “Stand Down!”?

Seven Percent Solution on October 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Because they’re fu*king cowards?

By same token, where is the pushy journalist jumping up in his face and demanding answers?

Challenging Barack Obama by presuming this scale of deceit and treachery would be the most heinously politically incorrect act conceivable to modern liberal journalism.

rrpjr on October 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Oh, le pauvre petit, il ne suscite rien d’ autre que des larmes :)..

jimver on October 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Translation, please, for us bitter-clinger-rubes?

Who is John Galt on October 29, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Oh, chudák chlapec, on nevyvolává nic jiného než pláč

Is that close enough ,JPeterman?

bayview on October 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM

He’s offended and America is embarrassed.

PleaseFlyOver on October 29, 2012 at 9:52 PM

The good news, I’m advised by my sources that the Obama Wing is already under construction there. ;-)

TXUS on October 29, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Well, you know at least it’s being built by Union Labor….

BlaxPac on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

And to add to my above post: obama is counting on being re-elected so if he can control information that we can see over the internet and are regulated back to only MSM info, we will never, ever know what he is up to.

If I’m wrong, God forgive me. But if I’m right, God please help us.

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

rrpjr on October 29, 2012 at 9:51 PM

To get in the King’s face and ask questions would be Unconstitutional per Tingles.

JPeterman on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Thank you Ty Woods and Glen Doherty. I’m humbled by your actions. I am sorry our leaders failed you entirely.

dont taze me bro on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Am I thinking too hard or does this make perfect sense to anyone else?????

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I would not put ANYTHING past those thugs… not anything.

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I don’t think that was the purpose. That’s not to say they wouldn’t take any advantage they could of any situation.

INC on October 29, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Meh. 47% of the country thinks Benghazi is somewhere in Afghanistan I bet….if they’ve even heard of it.

blankminde on October 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Cut the crap Barack. Was there an armed drone overhead or not? And if armed, why wasn’t it firing on the terrorists? And is it true you took one hour off during the attack to talk to Netanyahu? And why did you lie about whether it was a terrorist attack?

Basilsbest on October 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM

JPeterman on October 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM

They better hope he is defeated, if he wins again, they haven’t seen anything yet.

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Oh my gosh, the man just broke down. Allah needs to post the video of that stat.

Brat on October 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Ty Woods’ father has shown tremendous grace and fortitude on behalf of his son these past couple of weeks. Seeing him tonight was just heartbreaking and that Obama and Hillary used his son’s body as a photo op disgusting beyond anything I have ever seen.

May they all rot in hell for their inability to act and their shameless lying to cover up their cowardice.

Jvette on October 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Is it me, or is the dog-eater looking more and more like Skeletor?

HiJack on October 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Pathetic… Obama playing the sympathy card. It’s all he has left.

Axion on October 29, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Jvette on October 29, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Casket prop photo op campaign stop

dont taze me bro on October 29, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I’m offend that you jacked around for months trying to decide if a mass murderer (Bin Laden) of Americans should be given justice!!!

I’m offended you let 4 Americans be slaughtered and you did WHAT??????

Tell us exactly what happened……..BECAUSE WE DON’T TRUST YOU!!!!!

PappyD61 on October 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I’m offended that you’re whining while four brave Americans are dead and their families are grieving.

You’re whining…they’re dead. You’re whining…they’re grieving. Just STFU already.

susietwo on October 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM

After four years of incompetence on so many levels, how do they not even ask?

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM

At that level, ideology, at least THIS ideology, trumps everything.

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Alinsky’s rule 11 : Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.

bayview on October 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I think he is getting a good deal smaller also.

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM

He’s always been very small.

Night Owl on October 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I’m a little worried about Mr. Woods, Sr., I don’t want his grief to be used like the Left did with Cindy Sheehan. I hope Fox is careful to give him a platform and leave it at that.

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

He’s always been very small.

Night Owl on October 29, 2012 at 10:00 PM

When small men cast long shadows, you know the sun is setting.

ancient Chinese proverb, attributed to anonymous HotAir poster

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 10:02 PM

If I’m wrong, God forgive me. But if I’m right, God please help us.

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Personally, I think obama and his ilk are doing everything in their power to destroy our country and they are doing it on purpose. There is a plan. Possibly in conjunction with the UN? I think that is obamas goal as well. The Presidency is a stepping stone for him. He wants to be the head of the UN, a new “global” world order. IMH “conspiritory” O.

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Barry’s face is all droopy and sickly looking.
If he had a conscience I’d say maybe Mr Wood’s heartwrenching calls for Obama to turn his life around was getting to him.
But I don’t believe Obama’s conscience bothers him at all.
He can rationalize and justify any action–even those ending in the deaths of Americans.
I truly believe he has mental problems.

bailey24 on October 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I think he is getting a good deal smaller also.

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM

How do you reduce an eunuchy midget?

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM

This is the same crap a scandalous girlfriend gives you when you call her out on her cheating – “I can’t believe you’d think that of me!” Projection disguised as offense.

“I find that offensive”. That doesn’t mean it isn’t true.

Saltyron on October 29, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I’ve always wanted to believe that both sides have the same goals, just different paths for their attainment. Now I don’t even feel like we live in the same country. You know that they would be covering it if there was any possible angle that helped Obama. The fact that they ignore it all together makes me believe that it is as bad as it can get.

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Obama offended?

Allow me to quote Ian MacKaye of the once-upon-a-time punk band Minor Threat:

“Boo f**king hoo.”

M240H on October 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Woods was told to stand down and he went to help save lives, then died…and Obama is offended?

Look in the mirror, tiny ‘man’.

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Basilsbest on October 29, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Drone or no damn Drone…7 hours this went on; you’re telling me we had NO assests in the area at all to respond?

That’s what question #1 should be: WHY wasn’t there, period?

We broke the faith with 4 good brave men, and they’re dead for WHAT?

If we don’t clean house on Nov 6th, then this Republic is truly gone the way of empires past…and there’s no damn good reason for it at all.

BlaxPac on October 29, 2012 at 10:06 PM

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I don’t disagree at all. And if the presidency is only a stepping stone then every crisis is also a stepping stone. Those SEALS were what, a mile away? Yet they were told to stand down. That makes no sense. Of course, it makes not sense that airstrikes could have arrived within 2 hours.
I listened to Mr. Woods, Sr on Hannity tonight (in my car)and it absolutely broke my spirit.

skeedro on October 29, 2012 at 10:10 PM

I am seriously offended that so many American people voted for that traitor. SERIOUSLY offended!

And I am seriously offended that here is STILL so many American people who will vote for that traitor monster.

This is America..what happened to The Land of the Braves???

I am much more than offended.

American Dream 246 on October 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM

dont taze me bro on October 29, 2012 at 9:53 PM

The whole damned kit and caboodle, State, Defense and CIA epically failed them. Anyone in any of those three government enities who tried to do something to save them and was blocked from doing it needs to fully speak out right now or else they are co-conspirators by their silence.

VorDaj on October 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Actually, I am offended by his not being ‘forthcoming’ about Libya. Perhaps if he lied less we could both be less ‘offended’.

JIMV on October 29, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Oh, well, we wouldn’t want anybody to be offended. . . This man has spent too much time in PC Land.

In the real world, when you’re the one who screws up this badly, you don’t get to be offended when someone points it out. You’re the one who has offended and you should be abjectly penitent.

flataffect on October 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Oh my word, no, Ms. Munford.

Maybe before the 60′s that might have been true (same goals, different paths) but today we have two opposing and contradictory ideas of the role of government in the lives of the individual.

The one is indigenous to the United States as part and parcel of our heritage; the other was imported from abroad having its roots in the Enlightenment with a side helping of Marxism mixed in and seeks to completely override our fundamentals.

Now whether this is conspiracy or merely syndrome, I don’t know, but, clearly, there is an ideology at work here.

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 10:12 PM

NYT sticks its toe tentatively into Benghazi.

They focus on prior security lack and talk that down while they avoid the main issues of what has happened since 09/11, trying to frame it as the Republicans politicizing things. IMO this is along the lines of backburning. Setting a small fire to fend off the large one.

I think there’s some political term for this, but I can’t think of it at the moment.

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Whatssssstha matter little boy king?……your set-up of a trade of a kidnapped Ambassador Stevens for the Blind Sheik fall through???

That might be just a conspiracy theory……..but you won’t tell us will you?

Folks we should be spreading the word in every swing state we can think of about his failure to send help!

Their blood calls out for justice. November 6th, let the voters be informed…..and render justice at the polls.

PappyD61 on October 29, 2012 at 10:15 PM

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Is that article not making excuses for Barry/Hillary because of the claim that the warnings were never specific and actionable?

bayview on October 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

There is just no way around it. Thirty some Americans were left to be murdered. The mightiest military ever on Earth and no one lifted a pinky finger to help them except the two former Navy Seals who died while saving most of the rest of the Americans.

VorDaj on October 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM

THIS…!!!

General Ham lifted a finger…

… and he was relieved of Command.

And why haven’t we heard from the rest of the surviors…?

… No doubt under orders to keep their mouths shut!

Seven Percent Solution on October 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM

My God what a childish response.

Pathetic.

fossten on October 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM

LOVELY…….lights out in NYC.

Looterpalooza here we come???

PappyD61 on October 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Cindy- I hear you. But Mr. Woods has honor. I don’t think our side will use him, and he won’t be used in his own right. It’s different. With Shehaan it was a death. Tragic to be sure.but no malfeance on the part of our gubmint.

The pResident, vice pResident, Sec. Of State, Sec. Of defense, lied to the mans face over his sons coffin. It’s a different axe to grind. It’s about lies. His son died for a much different reason, and he knows it. We all know it.

wolly4321 on October 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

This man holds all the cards and he doesn’t have to answer to the media. I wonder if they ask themselves what it is about this man that engenders a complete lack of curiosity in a profession that four short years ago were diving in the dumpsters of Wassilla, AK.. After four years of incompetence on so many levels, how do they not even ask?

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 9:41 PM

This and other posts like yours are why HA is great. Very well written common sense, like most conservatives—-or rational people seem to have. Thanks Cindy.

Conservatives have intellectual curiosity. Libs? Shit for brains.

arnold ziffel on October 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

You may be thinking of inoculation: the political practice of negating a “future argument” by putting your argument out first.

This is the principal that brought us “Blame Bush” and “Inherited.”

massrighty on October 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

This man offends me for simply breathing.

avagreen on October 29, 2012 at 10:27 PM

bayview on October 29, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Oh, it’s very busy making excuses. This is how it’s muddling up lack of security.

Defending their preparations, State Department officials have asserted that there was no specific intelligence that warned of a large-scale attack on the diplomatic compound in Benghazi, which they asserted was unprecedented. The department said it was careful to weigh security with diplomats’ need to meet with Libyan officials and citizens.

And they’re busy throwing State officials under the bus.

“Day-to-day diplomatic security decisions were managed by career State Department professional staff,” said Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for the National Security Council.

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:28 PM

massrighty on October 29, 2012 at 10:26 PM

That’s the idea. Is it called inoculation?

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Obama lied. SEALS died.

farsighted on October 29, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I really detest Barack Obama. I was angry at him for his arrogance, for pushing Obamacare down our unwilling throats, for using executive orders to bypass legislation, for stomping on our consciences…

But after Benghazi, I really hate him. I feel like saying what Jeremiah Wright said,

G– damn Barack Obama. I hope his name becomes synonymous with cowardice, treason, dereliction of duty and any thing else associated with what is shameful and low.

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Meanwhile zilch in the NYT about Obama.

IMHO this piece was put out to protect Obama. Benghazi hasn’t gone away for him, and the NYT is building another narrative.

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

the hell with your offense, champ.

Park it.

ted c on October 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

let’s also not forget the machine that put him there. When he is gone, they’ll still be working like busy little bees.

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I believe it’s called bullshit.

Night Owl on October 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Go to hell you disgrace!

WisCon on October 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I am offended because the Obama thug regime allowed the murder of
four American heroes.

I want a public investigation, trial and hanging (Metaphorically speaking of course).

Most of all I do not want this issue to go quietly away “for the
good of the country” after Romney is elected.

The world needs to know that America will not stand for treason.
We need to purge the evil that walks the halls of our government,
starting with Obama, Biden, Hillary, Panetta, Petraeus, Clapper and
Brenan.

Amjean on October 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

INC on October 29, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Yes; look for them to also try to get a spokesperson for their tall tails who is considered safe from challenge, such as the mother/father of one of the fallen. They will hide behind them, so that if you challenge them, you’re attacking someone who’s suffered a loss.

massrighty on October 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Democrats offend me.

Mr. Arrogant on October 29, 2012 at 10:37 PM

“Who ordered the “Stand Down!”, Mr. President…
… Who ordered the “Stand Down!”?

Seven Percent Solution on October 29, 2012 at 9:47 PM

…if it could involve crying…maybe we can get the Speaker of the House to do it!

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Anybody remember the scene in “Aliens” when Paul Reiser as the corrupt company man is watching the creature cut loose against Ripley and the little girl on the closed-circuit video then switches it off so no one can see and rescue them. This is who I think of when I imagine Obama watching the feed from Benghazi. What a lying little fu*k.

rrpjr on October 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Note to SEALs — If Obama says he’s got your back, don’t believe it. Better make sure someone else does. Most likely he’ll only be watching your back on a real time video feed and doing nothing else.

farsighted on October 29, 2012 at 10:39 PM

No guns came. That’s on your head barky. Painted targets.

And you failed. And then lied.

wolly4321 on October 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 10:31 PM

So be it, duckcitygirl. From this day forward all that is lothesome, shameful, cowardice, treasonist or simply mean or nasty, shall hereforto be called an: OBAMA!

Example: The guy robbed and obamaed a store clerk!

Make it so :)

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

WWPS — What Would Patton Say?

farsighted on October 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

…JugEars ran to Vegas…so he could say “what goes on in Vegas…stays in Vegas”…it’s where they briefed him on what was going on.

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

“note to SEALS”

Yea,, that’s weapons grade stoopid, pissing off spec-ops. And intel. And State Dept. All at the same time.

wolly4321 on October 29, 2012 at 10:46 PM

WWPS — What Would Patton Say?

farsighted on October 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

“Obama ordered me not to rescue the boys in Bastogne….I did it anyway”

BobMbx on October 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Has there been an interview with anyone that was actually in Benghazi during the attack? Where are these people now?

claudius on October 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Maybe his pension and bennies can be revoked after he is thrown out once the Benghazi scandal fully unfurls and wraps his sorry carcass in its bloody winding sheets.

profitsbeard on October 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

General Ham lifted a finger…

… and he was relieved of Command.

And why haven’t we heard from the rest of the surviors…?

… No doubt under orders to keep their mouths shut!

Seven Percent Solution on October 29, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Then they must speak anyway or else they become after the fact co-conspirators by there silence. They go from mensch to goats.

VorDaj on October 29, 2012 at 10:52 PM

wolly4321 on October 29, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I worry about what the press will do to him. I always felt badly for Ms. Sheehan, her grief was so huge that she couldn’t even find comfort in her son’s heroism. I don’t begrudge the press she got but the lack of truth in how many were embracing her message. I felt they used her and they won’t hesitate to declare Mr. Woods a political pawn.

Cindy Munford on October 29, 2012 at 10:54 PM

profitsbeard on October 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

It would be really fitting if his Secret Service protection was taken away. Let this POS worry about his own security!

Night Owl on October 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Good Lord.
What’s that dude weigh now?
It looks as if he’s down to about 88 pounds.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 29, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Really? He isn’t. Well, you could knock me over with a feather.

No shyt, Sherlock. My point is that, when the Bob Woodward of Watergate fame calls for a Special Prosecutor, a scandal has officially reached a significant point and while the MSM may not be running with it, they are talking about it and know that it is serious enough to do serious — maybe fatal — damage to Obama.

Resist We Much on October 29, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Yeah, no sh*t, you’re pretty observant.

Woodward can go pound it, just like any other liberal that he is.

You really missed my sarcastic point, not the first time, either. When anyone will listen to what Woodward has to say on the subject, ring me up. Colmes called for Longoria to resign a week plus ago, please remind me if I missed her resignation.

It really doesn’t matter what any liberal hack has to say on the subject. Until that time when GOP grows some balls and does the job they were elected to do in the first place whatever Woodward says counts for absolutely nothing.

BTW, not sure why you never list stats for NV. And why Romney’s chances here are in danger now because of your pals here doing the job on him. News media got smart here now and are doing their best to agitate all the communists lite, aka “libertarians”. Your pals. And morons are falling hard for it, will probably take anywhere from 6% to 9% from Romney in the end. Hopefully NV won’t have to count by the time all is done and counted, but “libertarian” scum is surely doing all they can.

Good going, there, Sherlock.

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 10:59 PM

blankminde

Half the country thinks “Ben Ghazi” is the name of an old TV doctor.

BD57 on October 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

WWPS — What Would Patton Say?

farsighted on October 29, 2012 at 10:45 PM

The building formally known as the White House has become a G-d damned mega mosque whore house of servicing Muslims. The Wimpy Weasel there masquerading as a Commander-In-Chief has no regard for America and it’s Constitution or his own county’s citizens and he is an all out son-of-a-#itch, traitor, and chronic liar!

VorDaj on October 29, 2012 at 11:02 PM

Half the country thinks “Ben Ghazi” is the name of an old TV doctor.

BD57 on October 29, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Roadhouse, the movie.

I’d say half the teachers in USA won’t be able to tell you where Benghazi is. And that’s a conservative estimate.

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 11:03 PM

You’re offended big guy? Tell us allll about it. Get out there and throw a fit about it why don’t ya?

Bottom line is it doesn’t matter what you say or do regarding Benghazi at this point. You created your own October surprise and it cost American lives.

Oink on October 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM

I am offended because the Obama thug regime allowed the murder of
four American heroes.

Amjean on October 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Why metaphorically? I do believe that some politicians deserve hanging because they often do worse damage to society than even some serial killers do. I may take heat for this but I’m getting to the point where I think it would be a favor to the world if people hanged more of their politicians… instead of retiring with handsome pensions and living a life of ease and fame.

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Make it so :)

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Yes, let’s!

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:08 PM

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

As much as I agree, IMO its way too quick a death for this scum.

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM

No “heat” here. Cool as a cucumber:)

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 11:11 PM

I hear it’s a tapeworm.

Brat on October 29, 2012 at 9:35 PM

No self-respecting tapeworm would feed on that piece of crap.

Solaratov on October 29, 2012 at 11:12 PM

profitsbeard on October 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Night Owl on October 29, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Poetic meet Justice.

profitsbeard on October 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I’m so glad Bing West called Obama out on his “directives”. It sounded so hollow when he first brought it up. I just assumed it wasn’t an actual order.

tj4osu on October 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM

The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours, more than enough time for any planes based at Sigonella Air Base to arrive. According to Fox News, two separate Tier One Special Ops forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators. So who told them to wait?
Simple enough question to be forthcoming about….no?

lynncgb on October 29, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I agree on Sheehan. I just don’t think Mr.Woods is the same. The SEAL community won’t let that happen. They just won’t. It’s a much different fight. For a different reason. It’s not an antiwar movement that the left can exploit. It’s about honor, and valor. And truth.

wolly4321 on October 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Ok, I found this quote:

“THE men whom the people ought to choose to represent them are too busy to take the jobs. But the politician is waiting for it. He’s the pestilence of modern times. What we should try to do is make politics as local as possible. Keep the politicians near enough to kick them. The villagers who met under the village tree could also hang their politicians to the tree. It’s terrible to contemplate how few politicians are hanged today.”

G.K. Chesterton (Hat Tip: Ignatius Press)

Heh, keep them near enough to kick them.

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM

claudius on October 29, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I have wondered the same thing…anyone know or have info about “witnesses”?

mechsec on October 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM

dukecitygirl on October 29, 2012 at 11:18 PM

More people should read G.K. Chesterton.

Cleombrotus on October 29, 2012 at 11:22 PM

I think, as it becomes clearer that obama is going to loose re-election, the wheels will continue to come off this wagon. People who do not want to be prosecuted for being involved in this cover-up, will begin to point fingers and sing like birds and making deals to save their own azzes.

kcd on October 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM

I’m offended that you’re offended, Mr. President.

tdpwells on October 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM

It’s nice to know how the President feels. Nice but irrelevant. A true leader would not fixate on himself. That would be, you known, narcissistic. But there it is. Weak in the moment of decision, lame at taking responsibility, clueless to any consequences are don’t revolve around him.

Fake. Bullshitter. Putz. Useless. Chair. Zero.

Kenosha Kid on October 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM