Obama: I’m offended that people would accuse me of not being forthcoming about Benghazi

posted at 8:42 pm on October 29, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart.com, he’s pulling the same move here that he pulled on Romney at the second debate, deflecting criticism by suggesting that somehow he’s the victim because people found the White House’s “acts of terror”/Mohammed movie protest vacillations suspicious. But okay: If he’s as forthcoming as he says, he has two new chances to prove it. First, how about answering Bing West’s question? If, as he claimed on Friday, he really did issue an order to secure American personnel in Benghazi, show us the order.

The SecDef and the president have issued contradictory explanations. Either Mr. Obama ordered the Secretary of Defense to “do whatever we need to do,” or he didn’t. And either the secretary obeyed that order, or he didn’t. And he didn’t.

It is also not clear whether the SecDef countermanded the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, who is the direct military adviser to the president. Did the president as commander-in-chief issue an unequivocal order that the chairman of the Joint Chiefs received but chose not to execute? Or did the chairman reply that he would do nothing?…

Surely it is in the president’s best interests to release a copy of his order, which the military would have sent to hundreds in the chain of command. And if the president did not direct the NSC “to do whatever we need to do,” then who was in charge? When the American ambassador is attacked and remains out of American hands for over seven hours as a battle rages — and our military sends no aid — either the crisis-response system inside the White House is incompetent, or top officials are covering up.

Either way, someone needs to be fired. Tell us who, then do it. Or if it turns out O lied and didn’t issue any directive, tell us that and we’ll do it eight days from now. Second, since day one of this nightmare (actually, even before day one), there’s been circumstantial evidence that the jihadis who attacked the consulate might have have had help on the inside. I’ve never heard of it being addressed at length by the White House or State, maybe because they’re still in fact-gathering mode or maybe because they’d prefer not to gather certain facts about some of our friends in the new Libya we helped create conspiring in the murder of a U.S. ambassador. But let’s have the White House speak up about it either way, now that we have Newsweek raising the question too:

In the dimly-lit street, he told his men the Americans would sit inside the pick-ups and they would all have to climb up on the flatbeds. It was about 4 a.m. As they did so, a small-caliber single shot rang out. Febrayir froze; so did his men. Within seconds there was a whooshing sound of several rocket-propelled grenades being fired. Then a mortar hit the annex roof with startling accuracy, killing former Navy SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. The accuracy of the mortar round points to an experienced hand. “But then we have many fighters nowadays who fought in the rebellion and who are experienced with mortars,” Febrayir says.

“Before we even showed up they were there waiting,” Febrayir says. He remains convinced that the security for the rescue was compromised and that attackers were not only eavesdropping on radio chatter but were fed by someone from inside the operations room. He never found out who was exactly in the Chevys. They sped off—as did the two Libyan Shield cars. He never saw them again.

Go read Joel Pollak to find out which of our five top Sunday morning “news” shows pursued either of these questions yesterday.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

There are four people that were not available for comment.

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM

we’ll do it eight days from now

This.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM

How could you..

You were on the move the next day…

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

NEWSFLASH: OJ still won’t rest till he finds the killer.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Did they get the Chevy’s from the dealerships Obama closed down here in America?

patman77 on October 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Not nearly as offended as we are that four American’s were left to die, that this administration hasn’t been forthcoming and is stonewalling and, we suspect, is knee deep in a cover up!

thatsafactjack on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

We’re offended that you haven’t been, you lying POS.

xblade on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Man-child without the “Man” part.

Fallon on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

And when a liberal says he’s offended or that you’ve hurt his feelings, he expects an apology or at least a retraction..

That’s how they use victimology, and assume that no one would not apologize for “offensive” or “hurtful” behavior.

Wethal on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Your preezy offends me everyday, so we’re not quite even.

msupertas on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

This story is Kryptonite for Dear Leader and the legacy media will not touch it before the election.

d1carter on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I’m offended that the only person in America who could have denied reinforcements to Benghazi was sitting in the Oval Office denying reinforcements to Benghazi.

tdarrington on October 29, 2012 at 8:48 PM

There are four people that were not available for comment.

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Four that we know about. I believe the death toll is just one part of the coverup.

slickwillie2001 on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

He is not normal/right in the head.

People with empathy and a conscious cannot lie like that.

gophergirl on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I’m offended that your stupid azz is President of the United States of America! I didn’t realize the American people were so F*cking Stupid!

Tbone McGraw on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Man-child without the “Man” part.

Fallon on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

It hasn’t developed yet..

Or Mooch has it..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Forward! COWARD!

Fallon on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Being offended isn’t a basis of sound leadership. Your offense, your personal affront, doesn’t move me. In fact, you can kiss my ass.

Paul-Cincy on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

that four American’s were left to die

thatsafactjack on October 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Worse, Jackie. They were watching well more than thirty people left to die, if not for the bravery of our SEALs.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

slickwillie2001 on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

This is true.
I heard that there we dozens of people at the Consulate..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

LMFMingAOATFMP!!!

That’s how he’ll look the morning of the 7th.

hawkdriver on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

So is Captain Renault

cozmo on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Well poor baby . . . you’re an elected politician Obama, not a king or a deity so get used to it and expect more of it. No one cares about your fragile ego and self serving character.

rplat on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Saying one is offended is not the same as saying the accusation is untrue.

I suspect he knows the truth will come out after the election, so has to play the victim card to stonewall.

Wethal on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

This mofo is pathological. This behavior is called “boldfacing.” Exactly what someone who is under the influence of drugs or is given to criminal activity. He hopes to intimidate the questioner and play on any goodwill someone might have. “You think I would do that”? Why yes Barry I do.

arnold ziffel on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Jackie Chiles: “I am outraged!”.

Paul-Cincy on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Obama looks like chit! If I didn’t know better, I’d say the man’s got the slims…….

UpTheCreek on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

It hasn’t developed yet..

Or Mooch has it..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I am so furious about this I didn’t even catch that I wrote man parts. LOL

Fallon on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

A lot of the questions concern where the ‘president’ was and what actions or inaction’s he took.

He or his considerable entourage should know what he did and where he was during that attack.

Why can’t he explain his actions?

Chip on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Couldn’t have been too concerned since he WENT TO SLEEP and then TO VEGAS!!

Lying pos

Fatal on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I heard that there we dozens of people at the Consulate..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

“we” is actually…

were..

Silly me..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Typical liberal Alinsky tactic to say you’re offended. It means sit down and shut up.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

CIA ops request help during Benghazi attack
The punk to CIA “Let-em die”, I’m going to Vegas

Texyank on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I’m offended that he hasn’t resigned in disgrace.

Joe Mama on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

November 6th cannot come fast enough for me. I pray that President Romney nominates an experienced prosecutor to become the Attorney General.

D-fusit on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

I’m offended by Muslims killing people, and I’m offended that makes me Islamophobic, and I’m offended Islamophobic has even entered the vernacular as a legitimately defined term.

Slade73 on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

He has to make it about himself, always. Mr. Woods forgives him, says he loves him, and demands answers, and this is how the leader of the free world reacts.

Despicable doesn’t begin to cover it.

Christien on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Obama, let me just say that you are cordially invited to f@#$ right the he11 off.

Midas on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

…and I’m offended by the d@mn auto play ads

Slade73 on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

So, has obama’s arrest warrant been issued yet?

Pork-Chop on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

American soil invaded and four citizens dead, and he’s worried about his feelings.

Socratease on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I’m offended that he hasn’t resigned in disgrace.

Joe Mama on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

A Community Organizer never resigns..
They just blame someone else..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yes. Heroes. I believe the number I read was that 38 got out because of the actions of those brave SEALS, Woods and Dougherty, who fought on a rooftop for 7 hours waiting for backup that would never come.

Obama went to bed after the first two hours. He flew the Vegas for a fundraiser the next day where he shook hands and smiled and laughed with people.

H.R.Clinton and Barack Obama stood over those four coffins of our fallen and lied. They used them like props for political capital.

That offends me to the core of my soul.

thatsafactjack on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I heard that there we dozens of people at the Consulate..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 8:50 PM

There were supposely people who got out.

If they’d been killed, someone’s next of kin would have said so. One wonders if they’re being “debriefed” somewhere until after the election.

Wethal on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Tough s***, Barry.

Every road in Benghzi leads to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

You’ll be lucky not to be charged with treason for what you’ve done.

What an ass.

turfmann on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Joe Mama on October 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM

That would require a conscious

Texyank on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I will be equally angry the day I hear President Romney say anything about ‘moving on’ and not investigating *all* of this crap.

This f@#$ing POS and his cartel belong behind bars, and justice will not be served until that happens.

Midas on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The jihadis who saw first-hand how our men fought to the bitter end like lions have more respect for our fallen than Obama does.

Sickening.

Christien on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Blackfive’s ex-Delta source on Panetta’s statement earlier:

Chuckg on October 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Don’t disrespect Preznit Skeezy or he’ll get all up in your grill.

Joe Mama on October 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM

The most important thing about this whole mess is that his feeling’s were hurt?

Add another check mark on the narcissism list.

Fatal on October 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Dear Mr. President:

If you’d like to stop being offended by folks who say you’re not being forthcoming about Bengazi, you have it within your reach to put a stop to it.

Anytime you choose, you can come clean about what your administration knew and when your administration knew it. What you have to say cannot possibly be worse than the rumors, can it?

The Electorate.

EconomicNeocon on October 29, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I wish that I had the opportunity to tell Obama to his face what I think about him.

GaltBlvnAtty on October 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I’m offended by this guy’s entire presidency.

TarheelBen on October 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I’m offended Barry manipulated the unemployment data and now seeks to avoid the jobs report until after the election.

Slade73 on October 29, 2012 at 8:56 PM

He looks tired….let’s give him a chance to get away from all this stress by voting him out.

thebrokenrattle on October 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Why can’t he explain his actions?

Chip on October 29, 2012 at 8:51 PM

There is none, simple as that. If someone gave a “standown” order why do they not try and justify it? Because you can’t, it’s indefensible and they damn well know it.

arnold ziffel on October 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I will believe to my dying day that Obama knew the attack was coming and assumed the Ambassador would be taken hostage. Obama wanted a successful hostage negotiation or Seal raid as an Oct surprise. His academic brain didn’t count on the randomness of terrorists who were just as happy to douse the consulate in diesel and light it up. Amb Stevens died of smoke inhalation in the “safe room”, and Obama’s chances of re-election died in the oval office. Then the desperate spinning began because they had no plan B.

tdarrington on October 29, 2012 at 8:57 PM

If indeed the Benghazi compound was used as headquarters for directing arms and fighters to Syria as seems to be the case, then would that not make it a legitimate target for Syria or one of it’s allies in a retaliatory attack?

If a town in Iran was being used a base for which to smuggle arms and fighters from there into Iraq to fight our troops and overthrow the Iraqi government back during the Surge, would it not have been legitimate and legal for us to strike that center?

If this was an attack carried out at the direction of a foreign country, say Russia, then this is an act of war against the Unites States, not simply a “terror attack” as many on the Right still label it.

Has a CiC ever been allowed to duck questions, or even attempted to, by citing some “ongoing investigation” when he can just pick up a damn phone and have the answers in about 20 minutes?

sartana on October 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I hope Ridley Scott makes the film and calls it Stand Down.

Heaven knows Redford and Hoffman won’t make another version of All The President’s Men.

Christien on October 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

That offends me to the core of my soul.

thatsafactjack on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

It offends me, too. And it’s profoundly un-American.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Someone needs to press for the release of the Situation Room photos that night, lets see who was there. If, as I suspect, there is an empty chair where the Preezy sits, we will know all we need about the decision making process. This whole thing stinks to high heaven, and the more they don’t talk about it, the more questions are raised.

wytshus on October 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM

President Gutsy Call phucked up

Slade73 on October 29, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Remember.. Russia has an interest in the ME..
It is not the same are ours..
Putin warned about our presence in Libya..
And afterwards..

It may be that Putin was “Flexing” some flexibility..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Gumby will not post here.

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM

we’ll do it eight days from now

This.

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:45 PM

And people think this is enough somehow? Wow…

Nothing short of prison terms, for a number of people. And hefty civil suits on top of that to destroy them financially.

Nothing less.

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 9:02 PM

I won’t miss our Community Agitator in Chief should he be voted out on November 6th.

VibrioCocci on October 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

The accuracy of the mortar round points to an experienced hand.

Jihadis also use phones and digital cameras with “night vision” features to pinpoint IR strobes, lasers, etc., and direct accurate fire. IOW, the longer our guys painted the mortar crew, expecting a strike that never came, the more time that crew had to target our guys accurately.

Christien on October 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

0 does not look well. I have been out for a few days. Is he ill?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Midas on October 29, 2012 at 8:54 PM

If the GOP takes the Senate and WH. I can see Romney letting Senate and House committees investigate all they want with his support. The WH won’t obstruct anything, but will offer al requested material.

McCain is chomping at the bit on this, so I expect Romney will tell him in particular to go to it, as McCain would be chair of Armed Services.

Wethal on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Socratease on October 29, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Even worse, he expects us to worry about his feelings.

Pathetic

Jvette on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

My house caught on fire with my wife and kids caught inside. I called 911. They said that they couldn’t send fire trucks to help until they knew exactly what they were dealing with. It might take a few days to analyze all of the data. But, they would send a drone to circle my house and observe.

tdarrington on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Aww, that’s Obysmal new shtick, that he is offended about…pretty much everything? :)….i’m sure that the families of those killed in Benghazi couldn’t care less abut O’vomit’s thin skin..they want answers and they want to know why 0 ordered no intervention there and let those people die…

jimver on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Nothing less.

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 9:02 PM

With the crew we have now..

Remember..

Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize..

The pedestal that his slobbering followers put him on..

Romney can’t afford a car lift that high..

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Yep. You want to see a Lib Go Ape Shiite? Tell the truth about him! Lie about a Lib & you may or may not get a reaction. Libs have this wonderful tell. Amazing they haven’t figured it out. Even more amazing is watching Repubs, run like frightened little girls whenever Libs give themselves up like this, instead of pouncing on their weakness! Another reason, I can tell you, that Repubs have lost the respect of Conservatives and Libertarians. Want another example? Romney’s greatest gains came from his aggressive behavior in the Denver debate. What did he do in the last debate, acted like a lib and slowed his momentum! Repubs, just like Libs, don’t learn from their mistakes, they just try to lay blame at someone elses feet. Good luck with that. Let me know how it works out for you.
Adendum on how to take on the Obama Enemy media & Win: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 29, 2012 at 9:04 PM

0 does not look well. I have been out for a few days. Is he ill?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Nope..
He is being b!tch slapped by Mooch…

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM

John the Libertarian on October 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM

It is my sincere hope that there will be a formal investigation of what happened at Benghazi. THE PAPER TRAIL MUST EXIST… OR THERE’S A MASSIVE COVER UP.

I’m also hopeful that President Romney will award the nations highest honor to our two fallen SEALS for their valor above and beyond the call of duty at the consulate in Benghazi on behalf of their fellow Americans and that their families will receive the benefits reserved for those families of our fallen service members despite the SEALS being no longer technically in the Navy. An exception should be made under these extraordinary circumstances.

thatsafactjack on October 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM

OBAMA ACCEPTS ‘OSAMA BIN LADEN’ DONATIONS –

Pork-Chop on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

An open letter to President Obama:

Dear President Obama,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

woodNfish

woodNfish on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

This guy is a high-functioning psychopath. I’ve seen this behavior before from such people — the audacious offensive defense, and always when they’re at their weakest and most threatened. They attempt to threaten and frighten the accuser using the substantial horror implied in the charge to their advantage. It requires a complete void of conscience, the same it took to order the “stand down” that doomed our men to death because their deaths were preferable to the sloppy outcome of conflict and survival. We cannot let this stunt intimidate us. It’s absolutely what he counts on — that men who actually do have a conscience will lose their resolve in pressing the charge. We must not “stand down.”

rrpjr on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Pinocchio/Muenchhausen/Orwell/Machiavelli/Goebbels is offended because he’s been caught to be a Liar.

Media, most of you, may God damn you.

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I’m offended that you and your administration failed to provide the security requested by Ambassador Stevens and his staff.

I’m offended that you and your administration failed to send help to our people on the ground during the 7 hour firefight.

I’m offended that you and your administration would abandon Americans to die…we don’t do that…not this country.

I’m offended that you went to bed after being told that Ambassador Stevens was missing and the consulate was under attack.

I’m offended that you went to Las Vegas the next day.

I’m offended that you and your administration lied to me.

I’m offended that you and your administration blamed a filmmaker and covered for an AQ-affiliated terrorist group.

I’m offended that you sent 10 Federal agents to arrest Nakoula Basseley Nakoula in the middle of the night on an alleged probation violation, a misdemeanor, perp-walked him in front of international television crews, threw him into solitary confinement in the Federal detention centre in Los Angeles and have had the judge deny him bail pending his next court appearance, which is conveniently for you 3 days after the election.

I’m offended that you and Hillary Clinton spent $70,000 of tax dollars to run ads apologising to members of misogynistic, racist, homophobic, bigoted, child-abusing, xenophobic, tribalistic, antisemitic, Christophobic, maniacal, thin-skinned, homicidal, suicidal, totalitarian, 7th century death cult in Pakistan.

I’m offended that you and your administration continue to refuse to be transparent with the American people.

I’m offended that you take offence at the idea that I might be offended at being lied to and stonewalled.

Frankly, Mr Obama, I’m offended that you haven’t had the honour to resign.

Resist We Much on October 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM

This hurricane Sandy is the biggest bust ever…

I mean I was on 3 conference calls in my company about this storm today and I think it was raining harder and more wind last week in here in Albany…

MGardner on October 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM

0 does not look well. I have been out for a few days. Is he ill?

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Would you want to be him when he faces Michelle Obamanette these days?

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Media, most of you, may God damn you.

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

THIS^^^

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Wow! She must really be taking it to him. He looks terrible.

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

A real narcissist can’t understand what gets into people to offend him.

Don’t they know who he is?

seven on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

McCain hit back very hard on Barry this afternoon.

Don’t let Barry lies away. First, kick him out of office next week. Let the hearing begins at some time to hold that b-ass-tard accountable.

bayview on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

woodNfish

woodNfish on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

+100

I am so stealing that…:)

Electrongod on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

An open letter to President Obama:

Dear President Obama,

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

woodNfish

woodNfish on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Well said

gophergirl on October 29, 2012 at 9:08 PM

This hurricane Sandy is the biggest bust ever…

MGardner on October 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Sorry about the off topic post, I just want to watch some politics tonight and not this hyped up storm stuff..

MGardner on October 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Why is no one calling for a special prosecutor?

JPeterman on October 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Schadenfreude on October 29, 2012 at 9:07 PM

No!I suppose not. I have never thought her the better half of anything. ; )

Bmore on October 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Notice our trolls are great at snarking about polls but never come in to defend their Dear leader about this.

Come on in, guys. Give us your side of things.

Bat Chain Puller on October 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM

An open letter to President Obama:

Dear President Obama,

Fuck you.

Strong letter to follow.

Sincerely,

woodNfish

woodNfish on October 29, 2012 at 9:06 PM

FIFY

riddick on October 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

You are a lying cowardly weasel, Obama.

Are you offended now? Put it in your concession speech and fluke off.

spiritof61 on October 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Oh, and I’m offended that — miracles of miracles — the al Qaeda-affiliated rebels in Syria now have American-made Stinger missiles.

Resist We Much on October 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Obama can take his hurt feelings and shove them where the sun doesn’t shine. He abandoned Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty. He left them to die. It was an unforgivable betrayal of two men who gave everything for their nation, and he has the nerve to whine that *his* feelings were hurt? God, he’s such a narcissistic p*ssy.

Kim Priestap on October 29, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Why is no one calling for a special prosecutor?

JPeterman on October 29, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Bob Woodward did.

Resist We Much on October 29, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Great..
Someone drops the “F” bomb..
It makes it here..