Team O: No way is Obama’s closing message all about negativity

posted at 6:31 pm on October 28, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Taking their all-too-familiar “maybe if we just keep saying it loudly and bullishly enough, people will be convinced that it’s actually true” strategy, David Axelrod proclaimed on CNN on Sunday that the president is focused on pushing his agenda for the next four years over denigrating Mitt Romney, and that while the race is close, the Mitt-mentum — oops, I meant momentum, of course — is by-and-large on President Obama’s side.

“The president’s closing message is exactly what I said before, which is we’ve made some progress,” Axelrod said. “We have to build on that progress, and we have to move forward in a way that builds an economy that works for the middle class. What we can’t do is go back to the failed policies of the past.” …

“We’re going to keep hammering away at that choice until Election Day,” he said. “Because there’s a better future ahead of us, but we need to grab for it and not go backward to the policies that put us in this mess in the first place.”

As for the all-important momentum factor heading into the last full week of campaigning, Axelrod maintained his team was better positioned in the key battlegrounds that will determine the outcome of the election. …

“I have said this to you many times over the course of the last year,” he told Crowley. “It is a close race. As you look at these battleground states, we are even or ahead in virtually all of them, in these critical states like Ohio. We maintain a consistent lead.”

It’s no secret that early voting tends to favor Democrats in a big way, and Axelrod’s spin just isn’t enough to counter the president’s incessant “Romnesia!” iterations on the stump. In the presidential campaign’s closing days, Mitt Romney’s messaging has taken on an overwhelmingly positive message based on the good that conservative policies can have for our economy and our society, and his criticisms of the president are non-personal, serious, adult-sounding issues with the results of his policies. President Obama, meanwhile, is still out there spending a bunch of time running down the other guy instead of talking himself up (and even introducing desperate new gimmicks? Facepalm). This is the tone the president struck in New Hampshire on Saturday, via NBC:

“During Governor Romney’s campaign for governor down there, he promised the same thing he’s promising now — said he’d fight for jobs and middle-class families. But once he took office, he pushed through a tax cut that overwhelmingly benefitted 278 of the wealthiest families in the state, and then he raised taxes and fees on middle-class families to the tune of $750 million… Now, when he’s asked about this, he says, no these weren’t taxes, these were fees.” …

The president continued: “There were higher fees for blind people who needed to get a certificate that they were blind. He raised fees to get a birth certificate, which would have been expensive for me.” …

“Massachusetts, when he was governor, ranked 48th in small-business creation. And one of the two states that ranked lower was Louisiana that had gotten hit by Hurricane Katrina. So this is a guy who has a track record of saying one thing and doing something else,” he said.

Hmm. I’ve got a creepin’ feeling that momentum and enthusiasm is working in Romney’s favor, and that it’s coming at just the right time, whatever Team Obama might say. Stephanie Cutter struck a similar tone on the Sunday shows, insisting that “there is momentum. There is movement out there with people wanting a second term of an Obama presidency. We feel good about where we are.” Keep telling yourself that, guys.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 6:32 PM

“What we can’t do is go back to the failed policies of the past.”

“Instead, we will push forward to the failed policies of the future. Heil Messiah!”

Archivarix on October 28, 2012 at 6:34 PM

we feel good about where you are too, Steffie…..we really, no really do…..

hang in there girl! new kneepads in the mail, honey!

ted c on October 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

A very positive, never negative, Dave Axlerod here all you low life wingnuts!

There are no opponents to Obama in America except a bunch of vastly outnumbered racists. Obama can not lose the election! Never! No, fellow Democrats I am not scared of losing and neither should you be! Search for the truth. I tell you things and I always ask you to verify what I say. I told you yesterday that there are no dissatisfied people in America. You can go and visit any state at all. No dissatisfied person there. No one at all. There are only supporters of Barack Obama except for a few crazy constitution clingers. Everything is okay.

By Obama, I think Obama will win in a 57 state landslide. Any talk of his defeat is merely an insane prattle. The fact is that as soon as Obama’s opponents reach the voting booths, we will besiege them and slaughter them. Wherever Obama’s opponents go in the New Socialist Worker’s Paradise of Amerika they will find themselves encircled by billions of Obama supporters. The Tea Partiers will be burnt. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will be buried. We are going to tackle them. We are going to hit them with shoes! Obama’s opponents will soon be committing suicide by the thousands as they realize that Obama can not lose

RasThavas on October 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

But Stephanie Cutter will shortly claim Romney’s is.

bgibbs1000 on October 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Sure, some of it’s just pure nonsense.

Flange on October 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Dude, the expression on his face the moment he hears the question is LOL funny!

nitzsche on October 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM

that’s just a bad case of gas, Steffie…..

ted c on October 28, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Cutter, Carney, WhassamatterWithHerHair-Schultz, Axlegrease, Messina, Ploufee and Jen Psaki just say whatever they think sounds good. Lying or being truthful doesn’t matter because they honestly believe the voters are idiots and that all they have to do is ‘win the news cycle.’

That’s why they’re all going down in flames.

Corporal Tunnel on October 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Hey Axe, tell it to Big Bird.

MJBrutus on October 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Juan Williams about busted a vein insisting that “THE BLEEDING HAS STOPPED”. And, “OBAMA WILL REMAIN KING” (he didn’t really say that, he thought it, but he didn’t say it)

I want a shirt that says: “Hey Axelrod! America’s not as dumb as you thought!”

BettyRuth on October 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Um when Minnesota is suddenly in play – I think they need a refresher on the meaning of the word “momentum”

gophergirl on October 28, 2012 at 6:38 PM

RasThavas on October 28, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Dude. Gumbo ain’t that thoughtful.

Pretty good narutoboy, though.

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Oh Team O – this is momentum.

3 hour wait – in the rain

Go Mitt

gophergirl on October 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

“The president’s closing message is exactly what I said before

…ALL BULLSH!T…

KOOLAID2 on October 28, 2012 at 6:41 PM

O/T
Retired CIF officer interviewed about Panetta’s comments on Bengahzi…This is dereliction of duty by CIC Obama.

“Yesterday, a California radio show called The Dark Secret Place, hosted by Bryan Suits–a combat veteran of Desert Storm, Kosovo, and Iraq–interviewed a former member of the Combatant Commanders In-Extremis Force (CIF), which was in Italy. These are the “firefighters” of the U.S. military, who are always on call. Their gear and weaponry are always packed, and they’re used for precisely what happened in Benghazi. They could’ve been in Benghazi very quickly.

This veteran says Panetta is lying about deciding that it was too risky to send in troops because they didn’t have enough information. The CIF is always sent in, regardless of the risk. He also said that the information Panetta had–real-time video from overhead, exact locations, exact identities of the Americans involved–would’ve been the most the CIF would ever have had before a mission. They’ve gone in before using only hand-drawn maps.

Finally, this veteran said that no general would’ve advised Panetta against using the CIF, because this is the unit’s job. They’re more heavily armed and trained than the Delta Force…”

Radio interview link:

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Why is there a picture of Adolph Hitler on the front of this thread?

bgibbs1000 on October 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Yeah… I feel good about where Obama is right now, too…. LOSING… in a larger than life way. How very apropos.

thatsafactjack on October 28, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Everyone in the Obama Administration is a pathological liar. Really make you wonder about this, doesn’t it.

Did Obama really fire a General who tried to send help to Ambassador Stevens?

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Really? Then how does the guy that looks like the child-molesting version of Dr. Phil explain Romnesia as a standard on the campaign trail?

Happy Nomad on October 28, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Baghdad Bob lives!!!!!

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hmmmm.. Let me see which one I will choose:

Socialism

or

America

/The lines have been drawn. The lines at the early voting polling stations are long. America rejects Obama.

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Baghdad Bob lives!!!!!

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

And they have the same ‘stash!

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Did Obama really fire a General who tried to send help to Ambassador Stevens?

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Yes. He. Did.

And I’m going to keep re-posting this with you until it gets its own headline.

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

On Fox News a clip was shown on a campaign stop by Obama today where he actually said “I don’t want people to vote for me because of what I have done. I want people to vote for me because of what I will do.”

Really…really, who’s disconnected now?!?!

Epic fail

HoustonRight on October 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

You say pathological liar. I say true believer in the myth. Hitler was surrounded with true believers in the end too.

This is what happens when personality cults rise. Obama, because of a carefully crafted persona, obtained a cult following. Hitler rose to power for much the same reasons. The problem with rising on personality and not ability become evident in the outcomes. The individual of adoration cannot live up to the hype.

Happy Nomad on October 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

A very bad tooth ache. The root canal will be Nov 6.

VorDaj on October 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I want people to vote for me because of what I will do.”

Really…really, who’s disconnected now?!?!

Epic fail

HoustonRight on October 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM

If you think about it, he’s just telling the truth. If you want Communism/Socialism vote for Obama.

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM

davidk on October 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM

No amount of thuggery will keep those hoping to save America from their mission!

HoustonRight on October 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM

“On Saturday the Daily News, the second largest daily newspaper in the metropolitan Los Angeles area, endorsed Mitt Romney for President in 2012. In 2008 the Daily News endorsed Barack Obama…”

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM

“Oh Team O – this is momentum.

3 hour wait – in the rain

Go Mitt

gophergirl on October 28, 2012 at 6:39 PM”

No, real momentum is Obama being ahead in the polls (and at or over 50%) in OH, according to Gravis and PPP today.

A few people waiting the rain…big deal.

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

I live in Nashua, and had all those lemmings going past my front door yesterday. (The security point was just up the street)

I could hear Obama even though I was indoors and had Ed and Mitch going…loudly. :)

As I told a local cop doing traffic control…Lemmings looking for the Kool-Aid.

evilned on October 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Axelturd looks like Adolf but he acts like Goebbels.

gumbyandpokey you are a liar.

Schadenfreude on October 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Did Obama really fire a General who tried to send help to Ambassador Stevens?

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

seen this? (video at link)

“AFRICOM leader General Carter Ham was never given the order to secure the consulate in Benghazi. This is what the general told Rep. Jason Chaffetz after the 9-11 Benghazi terror attack.

That means only Barack Obama or Defense Secretary Panetta, the two men above the AFRICOM commander, never ordered an operation to secure the consulate. This was despite the many pleas for assistance coming from the consulate and annex…”

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Today, the Obama campaign announced that, with the threat of the approaching Hurricane Sandy, Dr. Jill Biden was canceling scheduled events in Pennsylvania. But, they slipped something far more intriguing into their statement. The campaign reported that Vice-President Joe Biden would travel to the Keystone State on Thursday, attending “grass roots” events. If Biden is going to PA ahead of the final weekend of the campaign, it can only mean that Obama is increasingly worried about keeping the state in his column.

If they are “increasingly worried about keeping the state in his column” why send Biden.

Stand up, Joe, God love ya.

davidk on October 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM

A very bad tooth ache. The root canal will be Nov 6.

VorDaj on October 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I’m thinking total excision. Beginning at the head of the snake.

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 6:52 PM

WOW!! Thanks for that. You just never know about these “uncontested” states. There may be more than one surprise come Nov. 6. Not saying CA. will go red. But, there just may be a surprise or two.

HoustonRight on October 28, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Even my 60′s hippie mom registered R this year. That’s huge. She said there is noooo choice but to vote Mitt. Barky’s gotta go. ;)

Her last vote was perot.

wolly4321 on October 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

The good news from Nashua? There isn’t one single indication that Obama was here yesterday, Even the Obama signs have vanished. (Romney signs still around)

A pair of “Forward” posters were on the front stoop of my neighbors house. They’re using them as a doormat ;)

evilned on October 28, 2012 at 6:57 PM

SHUT UP, Mr Creosote. We know Obungle’s plan – to delay and obfuscate the facts over the tragedy in Benghazi. That scandal could bring Jugears to his knees. So you and your fellow travelers just continue to shout to a willing LSM ” Oh look! Another squirrel!”

USN Corpseman on October 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I can’t believe Axe has time for this in addition to his role as foreign policy and national security decider.

forest on October 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Nine more days, Punky… and you’re all done.

Gibbering, jabbering, little troll,
working hard to swing that poll.
Better start to change ways,
Your dreams over, nine more days.

thatsafactjack on October 28, 2012 at 6:58 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

This Gravis poll?

NumbersMuncher ‏@NumbersMuncher

Gravis marketing Ohio poll has Obama up 1, 50-49. Romney leads indies by 12. Sample is D+8 (was D+5 in 08, R+5 in 04).

Excuse me if I’m not real worried.

gophergirl on October 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM

A few people waiting the rain…big deal.

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Gumby, I hate to say this but….

Those polls make you look fat. And I only say that for your own good.

Mitsouko on October 28, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Heh. Gumbutt & Pokebutt. LOL!

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM

What we can’t do is go back to the failed policies of the past FOUR YEARS” …

You forgot a couple of words there, David.

Ozwitch on October 28, 2012 at 7:00 PM

I’m a loser
And I lost a Presidency that was dear to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

Although I talk and I act like I’ve been surging all around
Beneath this mask I am wearing a frown
My tears are falling like rain from the sky
Is it for my Presidency and myself that I cry

I’m a loser
And I lost a Presidency that was so dear to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

What have I done to deserve such a fate
I realized my games were up but it was by then too late
And so it’s true, conniving comes before a fall
I’m telling you so that you won’t lose all

I’m a loser
And I lost a Presidency that was dear to me
I’m a loser
And I’m not what I appear to be

VorDaj on October 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

9 days until our opportunity to send Axelrod & the rest of the evil clowns packing!

22044 on October 28, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Benghazi Bob Axelrod.

profitsbeard on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

according to Gravis and PPP today.

A few people waiting the rain…big deal.

gumbyandpokey

Oh dear. When you’re reduced to pinning your hopes on PPP and Gravis, who is basically one guy working out of his truck, then you’re in deep doo doo.

Ozwitch on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

One of the very best parts of a Romney victory will be the absence of this evil little man from the national stage, mustache and all.

txmomof6 on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Every day is ‘OPPOSITES DAY’ in obamaland.

Pork-Chop on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Jack@ 6:58,, lol!

Nice.

wolly4321 on October 28, 2012 at 7:03 PM

That’s what I get for writing them on the spot.

Gibbering, jabbering, little troll,
working hard to swing that poll.
Better start to change your ways,
your dream’s over, nine more days.

thatsafactjack on October 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

“The past few weeks have given us #BigBird, #Romnesia, #Bayonets and others. It’s like his entire campaign is a bumper sticker-covered Prius.

What’s also notable about this is a fact Kaus failed to mention: Team Obama tried this meme-pushing exercise all summer on Twitter, and conservatives hijacked and mocked their hashtags mercilessly. Every time a new one popped up, Ace, Iowahawk, Cuffy, the Breitbart crew, Treacher, and a cast of thousands on Twitter used biting humor to rally our troops against Obama while smothering any pretense of efficacy this may have ever had as a serious campaign tactic.

This should come as a shock to no one who pays attention to the disastrous results of the left’s policies, but the fact that their strategy never worked didn’t prevent them from going full-speed ahead with it.

So here we find ourselves a little over a week away from the election with Obama running on fear, Internet memes and faded glory. And the left can’t understand why they’re losing?…”- Andy AOSHQ

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

But Intrade. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

a New national (maybe politico) Is suppose to hit tomorrow showing
Mitt up by 5. If Mitt wins the poular vote by 4 or 5 no way will he lose the EC.

rik on October 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Every day is ‘OPPOSITES DAY’ in obamaland.

Pork-Chop on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Ain’t that the truth. When my kids were in school, there were regularly scheduled opposites day I have thought of those often over the last 4 years.

esr1951 on October 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Yes, Yes, Yes! Up is down. Right is Left. Black is white. Thanks for that, AxelFraud & Cutter! These Clowns have a desperate need for really strong anti-psychotic meds! The rest of the Obama campaign staffers we laughingly refer to as reporters are on the same psychotic page! They’ve already decided that the fight will be in the courts afterwards! Their internals are killing them & they know, their only chance is to create confusion and riots, in order to intimidate any judges, they will have to count on to steal this election!
Bloggers are joining the fight against the Obama Jihadi media! Important Link & ADDENDUM on how to take on the Obama Jihadi media & Win: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

txmomof6 on October 28, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Benghazi is enough to disgrace everyone connected to the Obama regime…Hillary Clinton’s 2016 hopes are trashed.

They watched Americans die…and they lied about it.

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Desperation is a stinky cologne…

JohnGalt23 on October 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM

It’s not negative, all right you morons? Now get in there and vote as instructed, or we take away the phones.

Kenosha Kid on October 28, 2012 at 7:10 PM

thatsafactjack on October 28, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Schadenfreude on October 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Intrade is comprised of a bunch of nickel and dime bettors. Just remember anybody will pay $5 to watch two monkees *****

rik on October 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I present:

THE LAST TROLL

thebrokenrattle on October 28, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Baghdad Bob lives!!!!!

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

And they have the same ‘stash!

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Cutter doesn’t have a mustache; or if she does she bleaches it so it isn’t obvious.

Robbin Hood on October 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM

But Intrade. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Obama tanked on Intrade a few days ago. It was almost 50/50 tie when suddenly, for some unexplained reason, it climbed back up to where it is now, with nothing in polling to justify it.

Intrade is manipulated. It’s the one poll that can be bought outright.

Corporal Tunnel on October 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

seen this? (video at link)

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 6:55 PM

As I understand it there are rules in place for when an Ambassador’s life is at serious risk, those rule do not require that General Ham be requested to send in his rapid reaction team, but would require him to do so. So, for him to have not sent in that team would require someone to have ordered him to stand down.

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

“But Intrade. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM”

People want to make money. There’s no partisan spin on intrade.

You get the truth there, or at least what people honestly think is going to happen. And people don’t think Romney is going to win because of his crappy battleground state polls (OH and VA).

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

You lied at least 3 times in that comment alone.

Thanks for inspirning the poets at HA though.

Schadenfreude on October 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM

philly.com (online Philadelphia Inquirer) published a Benghazi timeline

“The question won’t go away: Did President Obama and administration officials mislead the public when they initially claimed that the deadly Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began “spontaneously” in response to an anti-Muslim video?…”

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 28, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Sounds like someone is getting all “wee wee’d” up. The PPP poll for goodness sakes!

Robbin Hood on October 28, 2012 at 7:17 PM

LMFAO.

Put that on a campaign button axeldouche.

lolz indeed.

Tim_CA on October 28, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Well these image-crafters from Hades apparently blew it with the street-smart dissing game and are rapidly backing and filling a failed hollow campaign. (Notice how the Obama-media hasn’t brought up that old “Negative ads are evil” while Obama trash talks the nice white guy?)

Just read a couple articles: on Obama the great Father and today I just read that his “Christianity” is evolving again. Here’s comes the official mis-spokesperson now claiming a positive message was given in the entire campaign.

Expect those old halo pics to be resurrected for his new Christianity profile-and maybe some references to Sandy being calmed or something. What sickos.

Don L on October 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

King Midas in reverse.

“Are you fired up.ready to go?”

Why yes, you dogeating pos,, I am.

wolly4321 on October 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

SWalker on October 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

agreed…the radio interview (posted upthread) with the retired CIF officer was compelling

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I’m beginning to think that gumboy doesn’t live in his mom’s basement. I imagine even his own mother can’t stand him.

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

If you read the comments at Intrade they sound like they were ripped from the pages of the HuffPo or DailyKos. Also, many are rabid followers of Nate Silver. The results, lots of true believers buying up Obama because that is the result they want to see.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if the Obama campaign is goosing the price as well. It would take only petty cash from the $1 billion they already spent.

mpthompson on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

“What we can’t do is go back to the failed policies of the past.”

Agree with Axelrod here. The last 3.75 years have been horrible. The Obama administration has imposed crushing and oppressive policies. We definitely need to go forward without Obama and his czars at the helm.

AnonymousDrivel on October 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

. I imagine even his own mother can’t stand him.

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Kinda like obama’s father?

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Did any commander during 9/11 2001 wait for President Bush to give the “OK”?

Nope..

They already knew what their orders were..

Obama is toast…

Electrongod on October 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM

mpthompson on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Didn’t Intrade have Kerry’s odds of winning at 90% on election day?

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

I did a Bing search on him for kicks – he spreads his love all over

I hope the DNC pays him well.

gophergirl on October 28, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Kinda like obama’s father?

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

zing

Tim_CA on October 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Oh…
Gumby..
You go out there on Nov 7th and vote for Toast..

Electrongod on October 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Kinda like obama’s father?
Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Exactly!!! And ole Stanley didn’t like him too much either, seeing as she left him for years at a time.

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Calvin Johnson is Megatron

G&P is Megatroll

22044 on October 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Honestly, I’m surprised by how many people engage Gumby here at Hot Air. Didn’t anyone learn you should never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I almost suspect Gumby’s hired by the Hot Air staff to drive page views. Every thread he infects has at least 30% more responses to his drivel.

mpthompson on October 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Obamas father,, you mean frank?

wolly4321 on October 28, 2012 at 7:25 PM

But Intrade. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Same sh*t that’s up with RCP. No longer the poll of polls since they lap up whatever is served by way of Wapo, et al. No longer credible. Sorta like the reckoning the MSM is going to have when Mitt wins.

Fire Andrea Mitchell, then….

Key West Reader on October 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM

“Obama likes to brag about how HE personally got and killed Osama bin Laden, even though the Navy Seals are the ones who actually killed the terrorist piece of sh*t. Obama likes to take credit for killing terrorists with drone attacks too. Yet, he didn’t lift a finger to help the Navy Seals who were under attack by Muslim terrorists during the 9/12/2012 Benghazi terrorist attack. Maybe obama should start a new slogan:: ‘I killed bin laden and 4 innocent Americans.’….”

workingclass artist on October 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Geitner is going all in.

Kenosha Kid on October 28, 2012 at 7:27 PM

BeachBum on October 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM

I thought Stanley was his dad. :D

Lanceman on October 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

OK, ok, enough. This story has been in top position for an hour. Moving on…?

nitzsche on October 28, 2012 at 7:34 PM

Obama’s half time ad during the Cowboys game was going negative on Romney’s comments about teachers and education. Obama’s plan was to grow the economy by spending more money on teachers. No really.

Wigglesworth on October 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM

But Intrade. Blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, WTF is up with Intrade?

Attila (Pillage Idiot) on October 28, 2012 at 7:06 PM

It’s basically illegal here and one has to transfer money to an Irish bank before betting. I am guessing that most of the betting is from Europe, not America and what do they know?

VorDaj on October 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Communist bukkake parties get quite complicated, Lance. It’s a hawiian thang.

wolly4321 on October 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Up is down. So says Dear Leader…

patman77 on October 28, 2012 at 7:38 PM