Video: And now, an important message from “the children” about the election

posted at 4:01 pm on October 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Newsbusters, which has the lyrics, and you really should read them. Just yesterday, O lamented the fact our music these days isn’t political enough. Wish granted, champ. What makes this extra special, I think, is how “happy” all the children seem to be about participating. It looks like they filmed this right after being told it’s time for their annual vaccinations.

Ross Douthat cuts to it:

Not the first musical salute to Obama this year to go starkly negative on the opposition, but Douthat’s right that the visual idiom this time is classic Hopenchange. Three years ago, kids sang hymns to the goodness and greatness of Our Leader; today they sing about how an America under Romney will let sick people “just die.” That evolution’s worthy of another four years, no? WaPo has a column today declaring Obama some sort of archetypal father figure. Here’s the message that he’s fathered.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Fine products of government education propaganda. I take it ManBearPig helped in writing the lyrics.

TfromV on October 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM

o/t

NumbersMuncher ‏@NumbersMuncher

Now THAT is an endorsement. RT @jeffzeleny Des Moines Register endorses Mitt Romney, the first Republican presidential candidate since Nixon

Resist We Much on October 27, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Amerika Uber Alles:

JFS61 on October 27, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Cross “Tomorrow Belongs To Me” as sung by the Hitlerjugend in Cabaret (1972), with the Haitian schoolchildrens’ song praising “Papa Doc” Duvalier in The Comedians (1967), and you get pretty close to this.

I don’t know if the song in Cabaret was actual Nazi-era stuff, but the song in The Comedians absolutely was official school curriculum material under Papa Doc.

If progressives, especially The Self-Exalted One, really think this will make anyone with normal or better intelligence pull the lever for them on 6 November, my already-low opinion of their IQs just dropped precipitately.

I now put them somewhere between a paramecium and a flatworm. (Granted, that’s insulting two innocent lifeforms.)

clear ether

eon

eon on October 27, 2012 at 9:14 PM

This video is disgusting..commie sounding crapola….

jimver on October 27, 2012 at 9:28 PM

The only thing Obama has left to hang onto is the Cult of Personality vote.

Random Numbers (Brian Epps) on October 27, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Ah I see. Obama secured the endorsement of the Children of the Corn.

Valkyriepundit on October 27, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Good grief, what a steaming pile of propaganda. They will just say anything to win.

JimC on October 27, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Very Goebbels-esque.

BallisticBob on October 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Sick, simply sick what they’re doing to these kids…

EasyEight on October 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

This is creepy…and scary.

d1carter on October 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

This piece of abusive, damnable manipulative dreck has the California Teachers Association’s imprimatur all over it, I am certain.

I too would love to see the names of the individuals behind this “Future Children Project.” These poor children remind me of the Borg in Star Trek. Definitely many pages taken out of Hitler’s playbook. I can only hope that the scales will come off of these innocent children’s eyes one day soon, they will see to what extent their minds were raped by the subhuman propagandists behind the “Future Children Project,” and they’ll only become more and more conservative the harder their high school teachers and college profs try to push them in the soulless communist direction in the future.

Sir Rants-A-Lot on October 27, 2012 at 10:29 PM

THIS video will make you laugh……

THIS video will make you cry, or scream in disgust.

“somebody needs to pay”

PappyD61 on October 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM

I just got done watching that video and ….

*** ring-ring-ring ***

… excuse me a second …

Hello?

“SEVEN DAYS”

*** click ***

Hmmm … that was weird.

PackerBronco on October 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Disgusting. And to think the sources of this kind of behavior think THEY are special – yep, they are, especially disgusting.

Man, we have to win!

MN J on October 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Never seen a hostage tape with kids in it. Frightening. Sad that their parents are obviously so happy to have them participate in such a propaganda piece, and side with someone whose policies will bankrupt them before they’re out of high school. Was this how the parents of Hitler’s brown shirts felt, elated to see their children so used? Child abuse, as far as I’m concerned, pure and simple.

TXUS on October 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Where are officials from Social Services? Isn’t this child abuse? These children couldn’t intelligently discuss these issues, but the adults who put them up to this surely tell them how smart they are to have the opinions they sing about. Seriously. Isn’t this child abuse?

InterestedObserver on October 27, 2012 at 11:14 PM

Creepy is the word of the day…

I posted it before…The ‘adults’ that produced this steaming pile of $hit need to be called out ……

BigWyo on October 27, 2012 at 11:32 PM

And Goodby claims to be a registered Republican.

No Niks on October 27, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Just got here and am too lazy to read all the posts, but I wonder if this could be possible:

0bama: You know, I really need to dig myself out of this hole.
Goodby: Hey, Mr President, have I got a shovel for you!

affenhauer on October 27, 2012 at 11:33 PM

This is quite disturbing. Whoever thought this was a good idea and then actually put forth the energy to make it a reality needs to have a psychiatric examination.

And the parents that allowed their children to sing this? Same.

ButterflyDragon on October 27, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes

@DouthatNYT that video makes me want to leave Park Slope, join the Tea Party and burn coal in my backyard.

newtopia on October 27, 2012 at 11:50 PM

Face it, the rat-eared wonder was going for some sort of Les Miserables thing but they produced Children of the Corn with much more creepy children.

Happy Nomad on October 28, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Am betting there’s both an Isaac and a Malachai in that charming little group.

tdpwells on October 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

This will be a great video to show the Inuit hunters before they go out to club the baby seals. Inspiration.

Adjoran on October 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I wish I had a sea of oil!

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I guess I shouldn’t have eaten that whole tray of nachos before watching this video.

In an unrelated matter, how does one go about getting a deep yellow stain out of a green carpet?

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I think a couple of those kids are wearing those Groucho Marx glasses with the fake nose but they trimmed off the mustache….

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Children of the Lesser Corn….

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Very Goebbels-esque.

BallisticBob on October 27, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I’d say Stalin-esque

Bevan on October 28, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Isn’t it odd how they disable the comment section of this kind of garbage?

Cindy Munford on October 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Indeed! I believe these kids will be blaming the parents who put them in the video in the first place.

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:58 AM

Apart from anything else….does nobody know how to write a good tune any more? That was just freaking awful! It’s as if they plucked someone off the street with absolutely no songwriting experience whatsoever and told them to hum the first thing that came into their head.

Sharke on October 28, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Isn’t it odd how they disable the comment section of this kind of garbage?

Cindy Munford on October 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Yeah but you can still go to their YouTube Channel page and leave a comment. Looks like hundreds already have, and the feeling is unanimous….

Sharke on October 28, 2012 at 1:15 AM

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WALKING DEAD KIDS CRAP?

(my outrage deserves all caps, won’t apologize for that)

Sir Loin on October 28, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I hear that free carpet cleaning is a part of Obama’s second term agenda. No worries!

HellCat on October 28, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Adjoran on October 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Ugh. If you mean what I think you do, that comment is even more disgusting than the video. Joking about wanting to club these children to death ought to get you banned. Why does there always have to be someone who will leave a comment like that? It’s sick, stupid and not at all funny.

These children are only doing what adults told them to do. There is no need to attack them or make jokes hinting at wanting to bring violence to these children?

bluegill on October 28, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Zombiekids R uS.

profitsbeard on October 28, 2012 at 2:21 AM

bluegill on October 28, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Personally I think you need more sleep.

Sharke on October 28, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I’m more and more convinced that at this stage of the election, Obama is actually trying to lose.

Ozwitch on October 28, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Ozwitch on October 28, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Same here. Lately he has been looking especially unhappy, morose, uninterested and irritated. It’s like he thinks, “how dare you question me?”

Sometimes he looks like he is just going through the motions. You never feel a sense of joy out of him, ever. When he smiles it seems like the smile of someone who sees himself above everyone else and everything.

Why do so many still love this guy? The man is cold and seems to love himself more than anything. Seems like he is still living off the 2008 propaganda hype residue and not generating any new excitement.

bluegill on October 28, 2012 at 3:54 AM

Child abuse.

Grace_is_sufficient on October 28, 2012 at 6:06 AM

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM
HellCat on October 28, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Yes, but would you trust him to do good job of it?

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 6:27 AM

If the Obama worshippers wanted to create an ad.. guaranteed to generate outrage and energize the right to make SURE this offensive self loving clown is thrown out on his large and alien sized ears…]

They couldn’t do better than make an ad like this..

“Vote for Obama, or we’ll teach your kids to HATE YOU”….

When my niece, as I noted a couple of days back.. on hearing me and another adult talk about the election.. blurts out…

“ROMNEY SUCKS….. HE WANTS TO BAN MOTHERHOOD”……

After a quick Q & A.. we find out it’s her teachers, spreading the hatred, and trying to use our children as suicide bombers in an emotional jihad….

I couldn’t stand Obama and his teams of thugs before this..

now..

I stone cold hate the fraud..

It’s like Goebbels and Stalin’s pitchmen were working hand in steel fist to destroy whatever unity and goodwill existed before this Chicago goon in chief took over.

Pay attention liberals..

This is the lousey son of a b11tch you wanted so damned much.. enjoy the ashes and the coal cinders which is all that is left of his “new politics and civility”

what a duchebag..

mark81150 on October 28, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Serious question. Is this a real ad, or a parody of liberals? It seems to be real, but it is so incredibly bad– those lyrics, really??? It’s messing with my head. Laugh or cry? I guess both at this point.

On another note, voted absentee in MI, hopefully with enough of us, we can tip the scales for Mitt, or at least cancel out my idiot in-laws who will vote Dem no matter how bad the state is tanking. And some of the ballot initiatives in MI… ugh… It’s like CA lite there sometimes!

Boudica on October 28, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM
HellCat on October 28, 2012 at 2:06 AM

Yes, but would you trust him to do good job of it?

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 6:27 AM

Does this “free” service include Obama showing up, grabbing your children and forcing them to sign an IOU to the steam cleaning and Obama crony bundler at gunpoint?

Seems that’s how he pays for everything.

mark81150 on October 28, 2012 at 6:39 AM

ad misericordiam

Sharp_Right_Turn on October 28, 2012 at 7:19 AM

I almost lost my breakfast this morning watching this bucket of bilge! If anything, this is more than the last crap fling against the wall, this is the remaining lot hitting the fan at full throttle forward!

pilamaye on October 28, 2012 at 7:32 AM

The smell of desperation is getting stronger by the minute.

CorporatePiggy on October 28, 2012 at 7:33 AM

This was just bad, I have no other words to describe it. Lyndon B. Johnson’s daisy Ad has come a long way.

Dollayo on October 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM

Dollayo on October 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM

and listen to the left on talk shows when they speak of it in lofty terms, wistfully hoping to again destroy another good man in as vile a manner.

Today though.. Obama has turned so many against him, even Daisey can’t save him.

mark81150 on October 28, 2012 at 8:19 AM

It’s a little awkward to tell you
But you left us holding the bag
When we look around
The place is all dumbed down
And the long term’s kind of a drag

Well, this part of it is true, haha

Dollayo on October 28, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Child abuse.

lostinjrz on October 28, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Child abuse…

PatriotRider on October 28, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I hear that Jim Messina “interviewed” each child separately and privately. I can neither confirm nor deny that strict non-disclosure forms were required. Sources tell me that there WAS candy involved, however…

cicerone on October 28, 2012 at 9:19 AM

just missing brown shirts and hobnail boots.

deimos on October 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM

1-877-CARS-4-KIDS
Donate your kids today

Coronagold on October 28, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Boudica on October 28, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Yes, they were serious, and no, it isn’t a parody. Anymore than this was;

The reason progressives put out things like this is twofold. First, inside their little mutual-admiration society in Washington, LA, NYC, and MSM newsrooms, the beliefs spouted here are not only “not controversial”, they are accepted as the gospel truth. If you dare to say, “hey, wait a minute”, you are instantly classified as a dangerously stupid “hick”, a “bitter clinger”, etc. Dissent is not only not allowed, it just never happens.

The second factor is that since everyone inside the echo chamber is absolutely certain that they are right, it never occurs to them that their beliefs, which they consider indisputable facts, look like completely insane delusions to the rest of us outside the “Only Places That Matter”.

As Daniel Moynihan once observed, “Anyone is entitled to his own opinion, but no one is entitled to his own set of facts”. Progressives do not agree with Moynihan; they believe that their opinions constitute reality.

I suspect that they would not survive long in the kind of world they dream of. Reality is not too tolerant of people who refuse to acknowledge its existence, and the laws of both predation and physics are unimpressed with someone who thinks philosophy trumps everything else.

clear ether

eon

eon on October 28, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Cowards. Hiding behind little kids.

ronsfi on October 28, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Obama dupes the little children
All the children of the world
Red and yellow, black and white
They are tools in his sight
Obama dupes the little children of the world.

talkingpoints on October 28, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, Ho Chi Minh, Obama: all used the children like this. I’ve seen it first hand in Vietnam. You may ask, “Where are the parents?”, they are either just as bad or too afraid to speak up. They just want to live and hope all this will go away. Seventy years ago, there was a free, God fearing and moral country that would make it go away, but America is no longer that country for reasons all too obvious. Barring a booming voice from the heavens, we will never again be that country. So hunker down in your redoubts and gird your loins for the long fight.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ~ Voltaire

SpiderMike on October 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Sharke on October 28, 2012 at 1:15 AM

The tone of those remarks, while critical, were far more polite than anything they would have written to the Right. I am positive some of them required trips to Google.

Cindy Munford on October 28, 2012 at 10:37 AM

There is something very sinister and alarming about children being indoctrinated by liberals into little Obamatrons like this. It has to be a form of child abuse. The 10-1 dislike ration on youtube indicates what the vast majority of people think of it.

paulbriggs on October 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM

That has to be the most disturbing thing I have seen this cycle.
Creepy. Who came up with this, H.P. Lovecraft?

vinceautmorire on October 28, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Why we call them children and why using them as the democrats always do is beneath contempt.

Speakup on October 28, 2012 at 10:58 AM

To be honest, I watched this thread for 3 days before I felt like I could watch the video. I have this thing about keeping my lunch where it belongs.
Three days was NOT enough, this is sickening.

redlucy on October 28, 2012 at 11:11 AM

I was expecting them to be walking into the ovens at the end…

Bleak and creepy.

patman77 on October 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Behold, the Democrat Of The Year

Dollayo on October 28, 2012 at 11:44 AM

“He wants you too Malachi!! Come on, this has to be a scary Haloween thing, right? RIGHT?

morbius on October 28, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Speechless, seriously speechless.

I cannot fathom the outright sickness it would take to use children in this fashion. I can almost guarantee down to the smallest degree that the parents and all involved in this project do not see the damage this creates.

Sad, sick, pathetic, perverse, I am speechless.

As a father I can say this much, disgusting that any of you involved would for even 1 minute consider this as “normal”. I am truly sickened that children be used in this manner.

May God have mercy on you all.

D-fusit on October 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM

The Daisy Ad was classy compared to this obscene child abuse …

I really like THIS inanity:

“These are the stakes! To make a world in which all of God’s children can live, or to go into the dark.”

Well, errant yoots, we wouldn’t have to be concerned about “dark”ness IF we drilled our OWN oil, natural gas, and fired up some nuclear power plants!
Yo, kiddies, axe yer mommies and daddies why they don’t want wind turbines obstructing their wondrous landscape views. OR, everything else that boils down to “NIMBY“. Oh, and axe mommie and daddy why they DON’T buy a Chevy Volt.

YOUR parents, chilluns, are killing this planet and you don’t know squat OR care?

My, My, My … Like Parent, like Child. Hypocrisy is not an attribute a responsible parent would impart to their offspring.
♫♪ Barack Hussein Obama … MMM MMM MMM ♫♪
Just UndØ It
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Isn’t this and old film from the Soviet Union? No? Must be from the communists in OUR White House….. thanks to brainless liberals voting for free rent, free gas and free phones.

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Nah! Can’t be…. must be North Korea!

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM

That video was creepy..And reeks of desperation..:)

Dire Straits on October 28, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Nah! Can’t be…. must be North Korea!

ultracon on October 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM

Good one!..:)

Dire Straits on October 28, 2012 at 1:08 PM

I am sick of Obama, and hope the voters are weary of his overexposure. what a disappointment he has been. I did not vote for him but have white conservative educated friends that thought 2008 was the chance to end America’s racial and Islamic issues once and for all.

fools

Cheaper Cheating Chinese
Bible Thumping Gun Clingers
Obscure Internet Videos
Bad Intelligence
Racists
Mom and Dad

Feel free to add to the list of things Obama and his team blame for the mess THEY have made of our nation.

Fatal on October 28, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Sherman1864 on October 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Green? I think that is a crime in 46 of 47 states. It is only legal in Kenya.

CW on October 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Bill Ayers wins by filling impressionable minds with propaganda.

Tomorrow Belongs To Me from Caberet

billrowe on October 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I can’t watch it, just read the lyrics, which apart from being creepy I thought were badly written. And I think the children of the future will actually be upset about the unmanageable debt and loss of liberty and ruin of our great country.

toby11 on October 28, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Children of the Damned.

The screenshot is almost frikkin’ identical!

profitsbeard on October 28, 2012 at 7:15 PM

on the other hand, if you were a mole in the Obama campaign advising them on campaign tactics, but with the secret goal to really piss off conservatives and to sway independents away from Obama, you’d come up with
- Julia
- wedding registry for Obama
- equating voting for the first time to losing your virginity to – Obama
- unhappy kids blaming their parents for a mess,

and then the entire management team would start smiling and nodding their heads, and so would you, as you looked straight into the camera.

williampeck1958 on October 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

I’ve been wondering this very thing since 2008.
I feel like someone(s) made sure Obama was elected so that America could experience the utter pain it needed to Wake the F#$@ up.
This stuff only reinforces my little half serious hypothesis.

Badger40 on October 29, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Folks who stoop so low as to use public school children, union teacher(s), and public funds to create the purely Obama propaganda video would stoop even lower to spread their message.

Investigate sources and bill the Obama campaign for the use of public funds to create a propaganda message.

Now tell me the kids were all at a private school, the teachers were not unionized, and that the Obama campaign paid them all minimum wage to create this propaganda piece.

dockywocky on October 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I think that one kid was blinking in Morse code…

mojo on October 29, 2012 at 2:11 PM

All the comments placed to the the Future Children Project YouTube page have now been permanently deleted.

and the vote stands at: 325 likes, 4,922 dislikes.

unrealizedviewpoint on October 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM

And now the video link has been removed–!!

theotherone on November 3, 2012 at 11:19 AM