AP survey finds Americans still a bunch of racists… even if they don’t realize it

posted at 5:31 pm on October 27, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

It must be almost election time and, presumably, the president’s numbers must not be looking all that spectacular. How can you tell? Well, among various factors, the Associated Press has released yet another in their long series of heralded, highly respected studies detailing precisely what a bunch of racists you all are if you’re considering voting for anyone other than Barack Obama. Only this one comes with a twist. The helpful people constructing the poll, worried that you might be living in some sort of state of denial, will help ferret out your racist feelings even if you can’t recognize them yourself. (emphasis mine)

Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.

Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election, the survey found, though the effects are mitigated by some people’s more favorable views of blacks.

How, you may be wondering, do they perform this miraculous feat? Why, it’s through the wonders of technology! You see, there’s a difference between “explicit racism” and “implicit racism” among Americans. For the “explicit racism” test, they just asked people how well certain words described various racial groups. These included things like, “friendly,” “hardworking,” “violent” and “lazy.”

But just in case you saw through that clever trick, they’ll still manage to get you sorted out with a test for “implicit” feelings.

The same respondents were also administered a survey designed to measure implicit racism, in which a photo of a black, Hispanic or white male flashed on the screen before a neutral image of a Chinese character. The respondents were then asked to rate their feelings toward the Chinese character. Previous research has shown that people transfer their feelings about the photo onto the character, allowing researchers to measure racist feelings even if a respondent does not acknowledge them.

Their results? There’s plenty of explicit racism to go around, but when you roll in the implicit kind, more than half of the white people in America are racists. So, if Obama loses next week, now you know why.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

HAL

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:20 PM

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I guess I will ask one more time and get off this topic if u fail to answer? Is Daisy your mother? If so, I don’t know if this blog allows such discussions.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM

A much better comeback would have been “Rush supports Romney because he’s Rich.”

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Speaking of wealth, I haven’t noticed any comments about King Barry’s new $35 mil Kailua estate from the ZOMG MITT HAS A CAR ELEVATOR!!! A GD CAR ELEVATOR WHILE CHILDREN ARE STARVING11!1 crowd.

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Just got my sample ballot in the mail.

12 choices for P/VP.

Number 9 is Roseanne Barr/Cindy Sheehan.

And of course they put the white guy in position # 1.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:22 PM

How do you feel about the increased use in food stamps in the United States recently?

I do not like it.

RACIST!

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM

THAT’S RACIST!

Christien on October 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM

HAL… follow your directive… sing DAISY.

Poor HAL, poor, poor thing.

Out of responses. Bereft of wit.

There, there, HAL.

Follow the directive, HAL.

HAL…sing DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Dodging a direct question by creating some sort of childish insinuation is so…Obamesque.

AubieJon on October 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM

I think most people realize that after Romney wins, the media will have a prolonged fit about what a terrible country this is.

Moesart on October 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Cue the media talking about increase of homeless people also, as was the case when Reagan was president, even if there are just the same amount or less in 3 … 2 … 1…

PatriotGal2257 on October 27, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Libdie, I’m sorry you have to see this nonsense.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Talking about increase = talking about the increase.

PatriotGal2257 on October 27, 2012 at 6:25 PM

If Romney wins I think they’ll totally lose their s**t and go nuclear on the Mormons. They’ve pretty much avoided it to date, I suspect, because Axelrod focus groups pointed out it was a losing strategy to go after the guy’s religion. With widdle Barry out of the picture, though, they’ll figure they got nothing to lose. Look for “just asking questions” stories on Dateline NBC and the other agitprop leftie programs.

Dack Thrombosis on October 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM

“I do remain cautiously optimistic that the future of America bends toward the side of increased racial tolerance,” Jeffries said. “We’ve come a long way, but clearly these results demonstrate there’s a long way to go.”

If you are tolerating them, then there must be negative reasons for tolerating… Right?

Tolerance is making your real desired activity subjugated for some other reason. I might tolerate holding a hot handle if the alternate consequence would be having scalding water fall on my daughter for instance. I might tolerate a cop calling me names and being extremely aggressive with me if the alternate consequence is being shot.

I tolerate paying a pretty high tax rate, the alternative is prison or fines and still paying the taxes.

Tolerating something is not the same thing as being neutral towards or happy with.

I just have no idea why progressives who want to totally control your life use the word as if it is some great thing.

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Lol. You are an incoherent idiot who no one understands.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Sing it, HALLY.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

The AP survey isn’t accusing a specific political group of racism. And there’s no reason to assume that when presented images of whites, some blacks and other minorities don’t respond negatively as well. It may reflect a reality of the human condition.

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

The “you don’t even realize you are a racist” meme is an old one. If the libs and lefties had their way the next step would be a stay in a reeducation camp.

farsighted on October 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM

I found out that one of my neighbors is an Obama supporter… a RACIST Obama supporter.

He said that Romney is an evil man and that he wants to screw us (Latinos) over and deport us all back. After telling me how evil Romney is he then went on a rant against Asians and how they need to deport them because they’re everywhere… “you go to a bank or an office, and there they are!”

El_Terrible on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Good point. Dovetails well with my comments about uppity liberals attempting to legislate out hate, a human emotion.

Whoa, was that a dogwhistle?

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

This “test” can’t be used as an excuse for an Obama loss:

That test showed a majority of both Democrats and Republicans held anti-black feelings (55 percent of Democrats and 64 percent of Republicans), as did about half of political independents (49 percent).

Of course, it will be, because the narrative is that opposition to Obama is based on racism. But taking the above at face value, a 9% difference between Ds and Rs wouldn’t be enough to explain a loss and raises the rather embarrassing question of why the percentage of Democrats who hold anti-black feelings is so high. When you poison the well, everyone gets poisoned.

Baerwulf on October 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

El_Terrible on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Yeah. And you can’t go into a Chinese restaurant without a bunch of them there as well!

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

El_Terrible on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

If senor grande pendajo had an ounce of brains, he’d know WHY they’re running so many banks. I can tell you right now Affirmative Action has nothing to do with it!

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:33 PM

Whoa, was that a dogwhistle?

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

I’m slow today, we are on page two of this!

It must have been on another thread you wrote that? I did not see it here.

Been sick all week. Grrr. Think my workmates are hatin on me, since I did not stay home…

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I am not a racist. I dislike and acknowledge the stupidity of white libtards as much as black libtards. Also, I think Biden is dumber than Obutthead, who is dumber than Allen West or Herman Cain.

NOMOBO on October 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

The associated press providing cover for when obama loses. He didn’t lose because his policies sunk the country along with a lot of other reasons, he lost because we are still a racist nation. Funny how all I see when I volunteer in the inner city are white crazy Christian folk trying to correct the wrongs of democrat policy.

crosshugger on October 27, 2012 at 6:35 PM

This “test” can’t be used as an excuse for an Obama loss:

Baerwulf on October 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Since blacks are not likely to hate blacks, you can take 23% (blacks are 93% democrat) and add that to the racists in the Democrat party.

I might try to do the math in a minute to see what the results would have been.

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:36 PM

The left thinks blacks are too lazy to get ID cards.

No, they think that you shouldn’t force poor or low middle class voters of any race or age who lack car ownership reasonable access to the polls. The requirement to somehow reach a DMV office 10 miles away to spend another 2 hours waiting in line isn’t reasonable.

If you don’t have a celebrity in your family, it doesn’t even matter how many years you fought for this country- no vote for you.

After all, voter fraud is such a huge problem in this nation:

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Headwinds.

stout77 on October 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do,
I’m half crazy all for the love of you.

John the Libertarian on October 27, 2012 at 6:39 PM

It must have been on another thread you wrote that? I did not see it here.

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Many other threads. Not this one. Uppity Yeast Side liberals who never leave their lilly-white enclaves and wouldn’t be caught dead in da ‘hood, let alone befriending those inhabitants. Unless they were getting them coffee…

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Question #1 “Who are you voting for?”

Black Man, “Obama.”

White Man, “Romney”

Question #2 “Why”

Black Man, “Because he’s Black.”

White Man, “Because he will fix the economy.”

According to the liberal aka dumb azz there is only one racist and it’s the White Man. I say F*ck the dumb azz! Call me what you like as long as the Obumbler is out of office this January. I believe a lot of people even some of the dumb azzes have learned you can’t fix racism – when the ones making the rules are the racists.

Tbone McGraw on October 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM

… That’s not to say that racism directed towards blacks is no longer a problem in this country: …

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

You don’t get to call me a racist in the morning, demand that I pay to redress that racism in the afternoon, and then expect me to give a sh** about people that hate and abuse me in the evening.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM

I dunno, looking at the numbers, it looks like there would be 77% of democrats that are non black that hold animus towards them. Unless the researchers already took out all blacks from calculating the numbers for democrats.

astonerii on October 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Only 50% of whites are racist? 97% of blacks proclaim their racism loud and clear. La Raza (THE RACE) has no problems with claiming their race superior to all others, MSM has not even mentioned that fact.
If Herman Cain was the president I would vote for him over Obama. I am pro-capitalism and anti- Marxist/Communism/socialism. That would make me a ‘form of government’ bigot, I’m good with that.

IowaWoman on October 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Body Count – Momma’s Gotta Die Tonight

Christien on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Dear AP, The “Race Card” expired in 2008. Being a “news” organization, I thought you’d like to know.

GarandFan on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:28 PM

At this point, ham-handed liberal policies are creating more racism than existed ‘naturally’ in the last 30 years.

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

John the Libertarian on October 27, 2012 at 6:39 PM

lol! Very nice, but not you, John. HAL has to sing it. He has to beg to sing it. :)

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM

So full of purpose-driven ‘non-truths’ it doesn’t merit response, just contempt. I fart in your general direction.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

El_Terrible on October 27, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Clearly, I need to develop some witty but cogent replies to people yammering “racism” at the drop of a hat, instead of being caught off guard as I was earlier in the week.

I’m not expecting them to change their minds — they’re liberals, after all — but I just want to make them shut up.

PatriotGal2257 on October 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Let me slit my throat with a dull knife.

avagreen on October 27, 2012 at 6:49 PM

Let’s be frank. When over 90% of White Americans are supporting Romney we have a race problem. Oh wait, that’s the other guy and his race-based support. Never mind.

Mason on October 27, 2012 at 6:49 PM

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Forcing conservatives to attack the unprecedented problem of voter fraud?

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Forcing conservatives to attack the unprecedented problem of voter fraud?

[libtard propaganda link redacted]

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

More like you brought the fight to conservatives.

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM

If one goes by the rants of Democrats, it is pretty safe to say most all Democrats definitely are racists.

aposematic on October 27, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Forcing conservatives to attack the unprecedented problem of voter fraud?

[libtard propaganda link redacted]

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

What I expected, not a single, factual rebuttal.

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:54 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Jon Stewart is the ‘authority’ you’re going to keep citing? Really?

Hilarious.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:55 PM

An amazing phenomenon in progressive circles. Apparently they’ve lost the ability to distinguish a comedy program which is a parody of a real news program, starring a comedian who makes his living creating a parody of a real news journalist, and a real, serious news program featuring a real investigative journalist.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:58 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Jon Stewart is the ‘authority’ you’re going to keep citing? Really?

Hilarious

There’s no shortage of more erudite evidence for men of letters such as yourself that voter fraud is a manufactured problem

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Alternative headline: If a dog whistle makes noise in an election, yet no one hears it, you’re still a racist.

locomotivebreath1901 on October 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Brayam you’re getting more and more desperate . Pssst is it showing….and it is delish.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Bu they can find a way to get them some Obamaphones or whatever else might not be within walking distance.

arnold ziffel on October 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

arnold ziffel on October 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Or to the nail salon, or to get a six-pack (also without ID)…

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

Brayam are you and Patrick Moran tight? Do tell.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM

So has HAL sung Daisy yet???

Brayam have you seen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbULBAjstBA ?

Bob is a racist ya know.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Blah, blah, blah, blah. I’m just so sick and tired of this krap. Enough. Obama was going to be the post racial president and all he and the MSM have done is try to use “racism” to further their agenda. They have devalued it. I’m burned out by it. I don’t even care anymore. And I’m sure there is real racism but the idea that its only one sided and that white people are somehow inherently evil while every other race is not is just rediculous…racist even. So stuff it AP. Jimmy crack corn and I don’t care.

magicbeans on October 27, 2012 at 7:09 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM

You really do think people are stupid. Who is the racist?

I love the 2 hour myth as well…nice.

Even if it were two hours …that is your beloved government at work.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

FU all you leftist trash who look at any white who doesnt support your agenda as a racist. Your shiite has gotten really REALLY old.

Bishop on October 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

bayam
on October 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Would like your thoughts on this>>>>>>http://www.humanevents.com/2012/10/26/is-voter-fraud-being-committed-in-ohio/

avagreen on October 27, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Well what do you expect when the entire liberal infrastructure is telling us that Hispanics can’t be expected to obey the law and blacks can’t be held to the same standards of performance as whites?

I notice their “study” only talks about white “prejudice” against blacks and Hispanics. Didn’t their sample include any blacks or Hispanics? And what about people who know the meaning of Chinese characters? Did they control for the actual meaning of the characters? Or did they prejudge people and assume all whites were ignorant? The details of the study are conspicuously absent from the article.

Socratease on October 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

arnold ziffel on October 27, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Tie the two things together, they get the free phone when they come to the DMV. You would see land speed records being set as people roar down to whichever office is closest, even if they are 10 miles away.

Bishop on October 27, 2012 at 7:13 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Jon Stewart is the ‘authority’ you’re going to keep citing? Really?

Hilarious

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

And here is a rather erudite essay, with citations, that evidences your willingness to tell any lie in furtherance of your cause.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM

In less than a minute of searching…….

**Remember it never happens.

Political organizer from New Paltz guilty of illegal voting
By Alexa James
Times Herald-Record
Posted: April 30, 2009 – 2:00 AM
NEW PALTZ — Conspicuous political mobilizer Amy Little of New Paltz pleaded guilty Tuesday to voting illegally in Ohio during the presidential election campaign.

FEBRUARY 20, 2005
Ohio Vote Fraud Conviction
Remember the guy who registered the likes of Dick Tracey and Mary Poppins in return for crack cocaine? Well, he just pleaded guilty to 10 counts of false registration.
Two months after pleading not guilty to faking voter registration forms in exchange for crack cocaine, a Defiance man has pleaded guilty to 10 counts of false registration.
Chad Staton, 22, of Stratton Street appeared in Defiance County Common Pleas Court Thursday to enter pleas to the 10 counts of the fifth-degree felony

The Columbus Dispatch Tuesday October 16, 2012 11:22 PM

Comments: 4

Three Franklin County residents face felony charges of voter fraud after the Board of Elections reported that they had voted more than once in a past election.

Each was indicted today by a Franklin County grand jury on one count of illegal voting. They are accused of voting twice by casting absentee ballots under slightly different names.

10/23/12: LOUISIANA: Douglas Barthlomew Claiborne: voter registration fraud
“Sheriff’s deputies booked Douglas “Barthlomew” Claiborne, 30, in Mansfield, into the DeSoto Parish Detention Center on a warrant issued by the 10th Judicial District in Natchitoches Parish. The Times reports the arrest warrant was based on a complaint by the Louisiana Secretary of State’s Election and Compliance Unit. It accuses Claiborne of “procuring falsified voter registration applications.” DeSoto School Board member booked with voter fraud, Associated Press, Oct. 23, 2012.

Oh and….

Yep it never happens.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Have you looked into their methodology in detail and have you seen any raw data?

blink on October 27, 2012 at 7:10 PM

You make me laugh…you think some liberal troll cares whether it is good science or not? Ha.

As you know it is useful to them…and you gotta love the timing.Nothing suspicious there.

Interestingly (if true) just another in a long list of Obama failures.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Bayam,

I have to say that your being a little disingenuous considering that I know you have heard about this.

That said, if they are having a problem getting IDs, how are they getting to the voting booth?

MarshFox on October 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

…sorry been gone…MSU finally won a close one…after losing 3 games in the last minute by 5 or six points…has HotLips sung DAISY yet?…or is all that rubber stuff still blocking all of
HotLips passages?

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 6:59 PM

If it is a manufactured problem, then why do people plead guilty to it?

Every Vote Counts, But Some Votes Count More Than Others…Especially If They Are Cast For Democrats

Resist We Much on October 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Bayam,

MarshFox on October 27, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Brayam is tight with Moran’s son. Like peas in a pod.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Ya’ll beat me to it, but I’ll chime in:

Bayam old buddy, I’d go to Moran’s defense and tell them there’s no such thing as voter fraud.

itsspideyman on October 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Brayam’s quiet now for some reason….hmmmmm.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

9/2/12: FLORIDA: Derrick Henry: absentee ballot fraud
“Two weeks ago, the Supervisor of Elections, Ann McFall, announced her office was looking into questionable absentee ballots gathered by Henry’s campaign. In 2012, Henry won a city commission seat for zone five and was in office when he was charged and arrested for voter fraud after one of his workers fraudulently requested absentee ballots.” Saul Saenz, Derrick Henry campaign responds to voter fraud allegations, News 13, Sept. 2, 2012.

9/1/12: FLORIDA: absentee ballot fraud
“Rep. John Patrick Julien’s official challenge to the results of the District 107 primary race for the Florida House includes allegations of absentee ballot fraud at assisted living facilities and nursing homes.” Julien’s claim of absentee ballot fraud focuses on nursing homes, ALFs”, Miami Herald, Sept. 1, 2012.

8/22/12: RHODE ISLAND: David Cicilline: vote fraud
“Democratic congressional candidate Anthony Gemma on Wednesday accused U.S. Rep. David Cicilline of committing voter fraud.” Michelle R. Smith, Gemma Accuses Cicilline of Voter Fraud, Boston Globe, Aug. 22, 2012.

8/13/12: FLORIDA: Josef Sever: noncitizen voting
“A Plantation man who authorities said admitted voting in two presidential elections in Broward County though he is not a U.S. citizen has been indicted on federal charges. Federal investigators began looking at Josef Sever, 52, earlier this year when state officials forwarded his name as a possible illegal voter, according to court records. The indictment against Sever was made public on Monday.” Paula McMahon, Just in time for primaries, Broward non-citizen indicted for voting, Sun Sentinel, Aug. 13, 2012.

8/11/12: IOWA
“An Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation agent has been assigned to work full-time with Secretary of State Matt Schultz’s office to look into allegations of voter fraud” Agent reassigned to chase voter fraud, Associated Press, Aug. 11, 2012.

It never happens.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM

This incoherent idiot hasnt been banned yet?

…this guy gives uneducated conservatives a bad rap. Oh I forgot to finish of with ……

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Lol. You are an incoherent idiot who no one understands.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

…sorry…missed a couple of your marvelous comments again…was watching some football…
…who knows?…I might be trying to *mimic* YOU…you MARVELOUS MENTAL midget!

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Brayam’s quiet now for some reason….hmmmmm.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

…the donkey and HotLips are busy pulling… each others fingers!

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM

7/26/12: KENTUCKY: Naomi Johnson, Jackie Jennings, Earl Young: vote buying
“Three people from Breathitt County who were involved in a vote buying scheme in a 2010 magistrate’s race are expected to be sentenced. Naomi Johnson, Jackie Jennings, and Earl Young all pleaded guilty or were convicted in the case.” Three convicted in vote fraud case will be sentenced Thursday, WYMT, July 26, 2012.

7/25/12: KENTUCKY: vote buying
“”We believe that drug money did buy votes,” Kerry B. Harvey, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Kentucky, said. He described a stunning vote-buying scheme that includes “very extensive, organized criminal activity, involving hundreds of thousands of dollars, and in many cases that involves drug money.” Harvey has led a recent string of federal prosecutions exposing the widespread and accepted practice of vote buying in eastern Kentucky.” Eric Shawn, Drug money funds voter fraud in Kentucky, Fox News, July 25, 2012.

7/23/12: MICHIGAN: vote fraud
“A Macomb Township resident has filed a lawsuit against the county and Macomb Township clerks that challenges the validity of more than 50 signatures on supervisor candidate Janet Dunn’s nominating petitions” Macomb Man Alleges Election Fraud, Sues Township, County Clerks, The Patch, July 23, 2012.

7/20/12: ARKANSAS: ballot fraud
“A special prosecutor has been appointed to handle a case involving allegations of voter fraud in Mississippi County.” Special prosecutor to handle Ark. vote fraud case, Associated Press, July 20, 2012.

7/20/12: WEST VIRGINIA: absentee ballot fraud
“Lincoln County Commissioner Thomas Ramey is scheduled to plead guilty next month in connection with a vote fraud investigation.” Guilty Plea Hearing Set In Vote Fraud Case, Metro News, July 20, 2012.

Never ever.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM

I found this HuffPo headline interesting:

GOP Voter Fraud Accusations Suddenly Blowing Up In Their Faces

You gotta love liberal tactics. So libs does it happen or not? Are you now concerned about it?

We should all be concerned about the integrity of our votes.

In your face.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Hm.

Aaannnd all of sudden … it’s *CRICKETS* in here.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

CW and KOOLAID2,
I just want him to answer me about how these people that can’t get IDs are getting to the voting booth. I mean if they accomplish one, the other isn’t any different. I guess the President was being discriminated against too when he was asked for his ID, funny that, he didn’t make a big deal about it. Of course I am considered a kook by Bayam and his fellow liberals because I saw actual WMD in Iraq. So what do I know about anything.

MarshFox on October 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Hm.

Aaannnd all of sudden … it’s *CRICKETS* in here.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Weird how that works. Brayam is a hoot. He is getting so worked up over the polls .

I’m lovin’ it! ©

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Think about this for a second: Would any normal person not hang up on someone answering these questions?

I’m going out on a limb and assuming that a little bit more than the standard 91% of people refused to complete this survey.

Probably because they’re racists.

logis on October 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Obama has turned me into a racist.

Mr. Arrogant on October 27, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Ya’ll beat me to it, but I’ll chime in:

itsspideyman on October 27, 2012 at 7:25 PM

What’s funny is that if it weren’t a sting, they probably would have gotten away with it scot-free with no trace of evidence and the left would be calling it a non-problem.

NukeRidingCowboy on October 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM

MarshFox on October 27, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Good question.

Tell me please about the WMDs.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM

NukeRidingCowboy on October 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Moran really didn’t resign and it didn’t happen. It never does-ask Brayam.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:46 PM

“Voter fraud doesn’t exist, but let me give you a bunch of examples of Republicans committing voter fraud, pretend that they’re the only ones that do it, and oh yeah, did I mention voter fraud doesn’t exist? Or that I’m using my prejudicial beliefs about 40% of the population as a basis to accuse 40% of the population of having prejudicial beliefs?” – bayam

WeekendAtBernankes on October 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Post racial president.

KMC1 on October 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Post racial president.

KMC1 on October 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Like I said…if this study/poll is valid..it just indicates another failure of Brayam’s guy.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM

That would make me a ‘form of government’ bigot, I’m good with that.

IowaWoman on October 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I’ll go with that ‘label’, too!

GWB on October 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM

WeekendAtBernankes on October 27, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Funny how so many that supposedly decry prejudice are the worst offenders.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I was in Iraq in 05 in what was then called the wild west, we had a bunker that was loaded with some bad stuff, took two years for them to clean that out. Problem has always been that it just wasn’t the huge stockpiles that are required to please a certain population. But they were there they were unreported at the time.

MarshFox on October 27, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Well done team Obama … We now live in The Divided States of AmericaI!

I own a predominately hispanic business, due to the nature of the business the skilled positions must be filled by bi-lingual employees.

The blacks and hispanics that fill the non-skilled positions hate one another to no end.
Management and HR are forced from time to time to split up their little factions and smooth out disputes between emplyees.

Our maintenance crew is constantly painting over their vile slurs directed toward each other.
Recently, the blacks have been posting graffiti about being the superior race and world domination.

Their spelling is as bad as the irony that they don’t seem to see … they are unskilled, many dropped out of high school, several have criminal records, most despise authority, and they live at or below the poverty line.

Now, I (a conservative with libertarian leanings and a mixed racial family of black/white/hispanic) did not create the mindset that brought them to the point of hopelessness and hatred. This looking glass view was inflicted on our nation by democrats and carried FORWARD by team Obama/Biden who don’t seem to think of a human being as an individual, but, as a voting block.

kregg on October 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

I have to wonder and I’m sure it’s been asked but did they to a similar test for other racist? or did they just know beforehand that only whites can be racist and didn’t bother to test other races to build a baseline.

Gwillie on October 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

That’s because they always hated it too much to learn any of it.

blink on October 27, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Urban Arts studies and Women’s Studies are more fun.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 8:00 PM

To ask this little of the first half black president is the ultimate form of racism. MLK died for a lost cause. Obama set back race relations by about 35 years when he could have improved them.

And this, for giggles.

The buck stops with no one at 3:00a.m., not with Obama, not with Hillary. May both go to Hades for being such wussies.

Schadenfreude on October 27, 2012 at 8:02 PM

kregg on October 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM

They for sure encourage it. For with it comes power. Brayam and ilk don’t really care as long as they win.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I despise Obama for his Utopian bullcaca not for his hue. His hue is what got the nobody to the top position in the world.

To allow such charlatanry, based on nada, is the highest form of racism.

Schadenfreude on October 27, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Amazing to me that there are so many white tender hearts who sit around worrying about the amount of subtle, unconscious and/or implicit anti-black racism there is (I think this is a pastime of only some whites as I seriously doubt other races or non-black ethnic groups get nearly as much depressed about it), never defining what they mean by “racism” anyway.

On pain of feeling like you might be a racist you are just not suppose to harbor any negative feelings toward blacks as a group despite the persistent fact that blacks as a group top, contiguously and decade after decade, the list of pathological behaviors:

highest (by far) violent crime rate (world wide), including interracial violent crime (including black on white sexual assault), greatest school disciplinary problems, greatest racial academic gap, etc. These are all caused by racism, possibly by unconscious racists like you.

You are absolutely never to give any part of “the talk” (http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz1rC3fsLMv ) to your children however vulnerable you think that might leave them. Any harm that comes to you or your family by black hands may be counted as part of the bill for slavery that we all must pay some part of. You are to know that there can be no such thing as black guilt, only white guilt and if you are not feeling guilty that’s just because you are a least an unconscious racist.

Chessplayer on October 27, 2012 at 8:07 PM

That’s funny. I’m supporting Romney because he represents the better chance of me becoming ‘rich’.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

If we vote for the rich guy and he gets to make the “investments” on behalf of the people, do you think he would invest in Solyndra or in a company that might generate some revenue?

The rich guy seems to have a better track record with his investments.

kringeesmom on October 27, 2012 at 8:10 PM