AP survey finds Americans still a bunch of racists… even if they don’t realize it

posted at 5:31 pm on October 27, 2012 by Jazz Shaw

It must be almost election time and, presumably, the president’s numbers must not be looking all that spectacular. How can you tell? Well, among various factors, the Associated Press has released yet another in their long series of heralded, highly respected studies detailing precisely what a bunch of racists you all are if you’re considering voting for anyone other than Barack Obama. Only this one comes with a twist. The helpful people constructing the poll, worried that you might be living in some sort of state of denial, will help ferret out your racist feelings even if you can’t recognize them yourself. (emphasis mine)

Racial attitudes have not improved in the four years since the United States elected its first black president, an Associated Press poll finds, as a slight majority of Americans now express prejudice toward blacks whether they recognize those feelings or not.

Those views could cost President Barack Obama votes as he tries for re-election, the survey found, though the effects are mitigated by some people’s more favorable views of blacks.

How, you may be wondering, do they perform this miraculous feat? Why, it’s through the wonders of technology! You see, there’s a difference between “explicit racism” and “implicit racism” among Americans. For the “explicit racism” test, they just asked people how well certain words described various racial groups. These included things like, “friendly,” “hardworking,” “violent” and “lazy.”

But just in case you saw through that clever trick, they’ll still manage to get you sorted out with a test for “implicit” feelings.

The same respondents were also administered a survey designed to measure implicit racism, in which a photo of a black, Hispanic or white male flashed on the screen before a neutral image of a Chinese character. The respondents were then asked to rate their feelings toward the Chinese character. Previous research has shown that people transfer their feelings about the photo onto the character, allowing researchers to measure racist feelings even if a respondent does not acknowledge them.

Their results? There’s plenty of explicit racism to go around, but when you roll in the implicit kind, more than half of the white people in America are racists. So, if Obama loses next week, now you know why.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Hmm..

Al Hall on October 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM

whether they recognize those feelings or not.
Classic..

Al Hall on October 27, 2012 at 5:36 PM

The desperate cries of racism appear an awful lot like projection to me. It’s also a handy excuse for when Barry loses.

Slainte on October 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I am going to prove I am not racist. I am voting for Hussein.

CW on October 27, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Bob Is A Racist!

(I never get tired of this)

hawkdriver on October 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

I know for a fact that 13% of our population is 97% racist.

jukin3 on October 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

That’s nonsense. I love Chinese food.

John the Libertarian on October 27, 2012 at 5:39 PM

I know for a fact that 13% of our population is 97% racist.

jukin3 on October 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

:-)

Al Hall on October 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I know, Colon Powell and 97% of blacks just voting their skin color are pretty racist.

bayview on October 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM

AP is displaying its Godly abilities again . . . to hell with AP.

rplat on October 27, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Well, duh! We’re all racists now.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Yeah, this has been an old trick of the race pimps and assorted hustlers. See, if it’s implicit then we still “have a long way to go” and “more work to do”. In other words, it guarantees the soak whitey blame game will go on for a long, long time.

Dack Thrombosis on October 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

If Obummer loses, the reason has always been preordained to be racism. The bitter clingers are incapable of making intelligent voting decisions based on the issues, so it’s got to be that.

KS Rex on October 27, 2012 at 5:44 PM

If they are referring to racism involving the current president, do we then qualify for being only 1/2 a racist?

justonevictory on October 27, 2012 at 5:45 PM

Hmmm.. More than half of Americans were racist against White People in 2008. I wonder what changed?

Nethicus on October 27, 2012 at 5:45 PM

This is so Kafka-esque, do I even have to point it out, see “The Trial”. You are guilty even if you don’t know what you have done or that you have done it. But you are certainly guilty.

cep on October 27, 2012 at 5:45 PM

I think most people realize that after Romney wins, the media will have a prolonged fit about what a terrible country this is.

Moesart on October 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM

I know I’m not a racist.

I think the AP might be, though.

And, I know Chris Matthews is.

trigon on October 27, 2012 at 5:46 PM

No one cares any more. Being called a racist has been so overdone that it’s now the equivalent of a grade school taunt.

INC on October 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Dack Thrombosis on October 27, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Or my personal favorite, “let’s have a conversation about race” during our “sensitivity training.” If anyone ever asks you to have a conversation about race, run like all get out. That is how they prove you are a racist, because whatever you say is wrong.

cep on October 27, 2012 at 5:47 PM

How can racism prevent Obama from being elected in 2012 if it didn’t prevent him from being elected in 2008?

Pray tell AP–If I’m voting against Obama because of his race what does your crystal ball tell you about why I voted against John Kerry, Al Gore, and Bill Clinton?

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Nethicus I know what changed as Bob Dylan would say… a simple twist of fate, oh and WINNING!

justonevictory on October 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

At about the exact hour that the Howard Law School students cheered (and shucked and jived as well) at O J Simpson’s acquittal I ceased to care about racism or what blacks think about anything and have never looked back.

douglucy on October 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

…is there a list of big box stores where I can shop for my robe and hood?

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

So let me get this straight. If the Chinese guy is neutral, then the white guy is positive, and the black and Hispanic guys are negative. Are you sure this wasn’t a treatise on particle physics?

RedWinged Blackbird on October 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

bayview on October 27, 2012 at 5:40 PM

Yes, it’s obvious that Powell supports Obama because of his skin color. And there’s nothing wrong with making that accusation. After all, Rush supports Romeny because he’s white.

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

So I can be a racist even if I don’t know it? And you kind liberal folks will let me know if I am? Well isn’t that conveeeeenient.

Rational Thought on October 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Obama has tread cautiously on the subject of race, but many African-Americans have talked openly about perceived antagonism toward them since Obama took office. As evidence, they point to events involving police brutality or cite bumper stickers, cartoons and protest posters that mock the president as a lion or a monkey, or lynch him in effigy.

Unlike all those lovely posters of Chimpy McHitlerburton.

rbj on October 27, 2012 at 5:53 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Geraldine Ferraro was right.

John the Libertarian on October 27, 2012 at 5:53 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Well, bless your little heart.

trigon on October 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM

The only racists left in America of note are the Liberal Lefties who go to “race” as their first distractor, a la Alinsky.

ProfShadow on October 27, 2012 at 5:54 PM

… the Associated Press has released yet another in their long series of heralded, highly respected studies

…WHAT?…did they pay Sharpton and Jackson for a study…again?
…did they footnote the “New Black Panther Party”?

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

…you have braindamage…just chew your hay!

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 5:48 PM

you hate france, rednecks and the planet. you freak.

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Well, If supporting a capitalist over a socialist, all I can say is that I hope I’ll have a chance to get my robe and hood cleaned before Inaguration Day.

Happy Nomad on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Poor people that actually encounter real racism and Lord knows it happens, they are doing such a disservice to them . I apologize in advance for the suffering they will endure due to the greedy selfish power mongering fools that use them!

justonevictory on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Hey lets go blow up this article about racism.

Everytime Yahoo or one of these other despicable sites post this let’s go post some of our own comments……be clean, but have lots and lots of FUN.

HE HE HE.

PappyD61 on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

You’re analogy can’t work because Rush and Romney share the same party affiliation. If Rush chose to endorse a white Democrat over a black Republican then you might be onto something.

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

The left thinks blacks voting their skin color is great.
The left thinks blacks are too lazy to get ID cards.
The left thinks minorities ‘act white’ if they value education.
The left demonizes any woman or minority who stands against The Party.

The left offsets their racism by putting out bogus studies.

Notice they never run these stupid tests on non-whites.

GardenGnome on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

↑*your

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM

If I had an IQ of 300, I don’t think I could come up with better ways to generate ‘racist’ sentiment than our culture is currently doing:

Take money from productive families and give it to those make nothing but trouble and unwanted babies.

-Give forced preference in hiring to the incompetent and unskilled, and in scholarships to spoiled brats who can barely read.

-Restrict the more lawful races from protecting themselves, and help the less lawful ones sue the former for daring to do so.

-Paint anyone who injures one of the Protected Class as a monster, and portray anyone who does the reverse as misunderstood or framed.

-Foist false guilt upon the innocent, and absolve those who are guilty as all hell of everything up to murder.

-Act like a wicked child throwing rocks at a chained dog…and then suffer dearly when the dog finally gets mad enough to break free.

Consider yourselves warned, liberal fools.

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM

新黑豹党

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM

…you have braindamage…just chew your hay!

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 5:56 PM

…while you wait for Farmer Pete to come around and brush your tooth.

Rational Thought on October 27, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Why am I not surprised those in the HA bubble are discrediting this finding. Oh yea, the AP is in the tank for Obama right? Folks like Sununu aren’t perpetuating this belief right?

Anyway the early black vote in Georgia of all places is giving you all hints of how blacks are taking this.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

This is a strawman… nothing believable here…

Obama will lose due to his incompetence, not his skin color…

Khun Joe on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

After all, Rush supports Romeny because he’s white.

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

hey a-hole its becuase he is chinese. didnt you read the article. good lord libs are dumb.

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

HAL…Sing DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

I’m going to vote for Romney because he looks like me.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Pretty accurate portrayal, the whole charging into the fray and then running out of steam half-way through.

Left Coast Right Mind on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

with duck sauce?

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Rush supports Romeny because he’s white.

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Breathtaking.

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

HAL…Sing DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

♪HotAir Libtard,♪
♫Give us your bullsh!t true…♫
♪We’re all laughing♪
♫Over the likes of you…♫

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

HAL…Sing DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Heh. Was waitin’ for that.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Nethicus on October 27, 2012 at 5:45

i think it had something to do with the chinese.

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM

with duck sauce?

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:03 PM

That’s actually quite appropriate! Since they keep voting for the welfare state, they must be ‘quacked’.

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Foreman fires a black kid.

“You’re letting me go because I’m black”.

“No, we hired you because you’re black, we’re firing you because you’re worthless”.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2012 at 6:28 PM

A;ways funny.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

here is as good a description of the left as i have seen

Crooks and Liars is laughing at the “morons” who believe they’re looking at “actual footage of Barack Obama’s birth taking place in a hospital in Kenya.” But as far as I can tell, they are morons for believing they are looking at actual morons who believe they are looking at actual footage….

He who laughs at morons should look to it that he himself does not become a moron. And when you gaze long into the idiocracy the idiocracy also gazes into you.

i saw the vid at the blaze…basically low grade satire….or agitprop to assure leftists that they are the smartest ones in the room

and that non leftists are racists

r keller on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

LOL! Very good! :)

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

So if by some twist of fate the candidates for POTUS in 2016 are Allen West vs. Andrew Cuomo and Oliver North endorses Cuomo no one on the left would dare suggest race was a factor, right?

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:04 PM

I try not to disappoint.:)

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Thus the Great White Dope shrieks “Wolf!”–early & often. (And he’s not trying to summon Blitzer.)

Olo_Burrows on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Lets tie them up and throw them in the lake. If they drown, they weren’t racists, if they float, they are racists.

BobMbx on October 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM

I’m going to vote for Romney because he looks like me.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

i am voting for him because he’s rich and hates the 47%. and i think he likes chinese food.

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Everybody knows Romney is hispanic.

His family comes from Mexico.

Dack Thrombosis on October 27, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Hmm..

Al Hall on October 27, 2012 at 5:34 PM

Thread winner.

tdarrington on October 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Do tell! Please advise us of the results so far. Doesn’t RCP have Romney up 12 in Georgia right now?

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM

I would expect that unless one can actually read said Chinese character, their feelings toward it would probably be simply “confusion.” (Not “Confucian”, though, that would be racist).

glockomatic on October 27, 2012 at 6:08 PM

…WHAT?…did they pay Sharpton and Jackson for a study…again?…did they footnote the “New Black Panther Party”?KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 5:55 PM

This incoherent idiot hasnt been banned yet?

…this guy gives uneducated conservatives a bad rap. Oh I forgot to finish of with ……

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

But voting for Obama because he’s black is still cool though, right?

Left Coast Right Mind on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I did not think I was a racist, but since I was born white and therefore racist, apparently it is genetic. I need a telethon for my “condition” apparently.

HawaiiLwyr on October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

Well, the country elected BO even though he’s black and four years later the country hasn’t changed, then I say the blacks are not being discriminated against for their skin color more than four years ago. All is fine to me.

I’m yellow and I’m voting Romney because not only he is qualified and has good content of character but also because he is white. Yup, I’m racist.

vnohara on October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Oh, you poor, downtroodden black fellow, you.

Whitey pickin’ on you again?

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

This study will support Obama’s claim that the election was biased against him because he is black, and will seek SCOTUS ruling to award him the presidency under an EEOC action.

BobMbx on October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

BobMbx on October 27, 2012 at 6:10 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Hal…DAISY.

You know you want to.

You can hear that catchy little tune ringing in your head…day… and night….from the moment you wake up… until you drift into unconsciousness at night.

Sing it, HAL…

Sing… DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

bayam on October 27, 2012 at 5:50 PM

Kataklysmic on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

Poor bayam has lost a step, and a few brain cells too. Been happening ever since the Captain’s Quarters days of yore.

A much better comeback would have been “Rush supports Romney because he’s Rich.”

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

More leftist race card nonsense. What a bunch of delusional halfwits.

pat on October 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Are you sure this wasn’t a treatise on particle physics?

RedWinged Blackbird on October 27, 2012 at 5:49 PM

if you merge quantum physics and special relativity, time actually reduces to nul quantity. time does not exist. in this case however i beleive we all end up being chinese.

t8stlikchkn on October 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM

This ‘junk pop science’ survey is a great opening for the MSM to legitimize bringing ‘race’ to the table for discussion last week of the election. They know Obama’s ‘white’ vote has dwindled. And I can’t imagine why that is. It’s not racism. I know it breaks their sensitive little hearts to hear it, but people know BS and incompetence when they see it. They should do a survey on that.

RepubChica on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

…this guy gives uneducated conservatives a bad rap.

Oh I forgot to finish of with ……

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:09 PM

The jokes write themselves.

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Rational Thought on October 27, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Yes, of course… And if a person identifies himself/herself as a Democrat they don’t know that they are enemies of America and our way of life.. In my opinion most of them don’t even realize it..Most of them even pretend to consider themselves patriotic.. But that is what they are… Enemies of America.

Al Hall on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

…I see you still have adult toys stuck in various areas of your intestines…sing DAISY HotLips…the kids can sing to JugEars on the other thread…so…you should quit humming us…and SING DAISY!!!!

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2012 at 6:11 PM

That’s funny. I’m supporting Romney because he represents the better chance of me becoming ‘rich’.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Huh? What is hal and who is daisy? Is daisy your mom?

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Will the libs be secret racists when they don’t vote for Allen West when he runs for president? Once we’ve won the election, we need to turn our attention to replacing the corrupt lying media with a media that has respect for America and for the truth.

Cara C on October 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Lol! LIB PROJECTION ALERT! Whenever these clowns run out of childishly stupid arguments, they always fall back on projecting their Racism & hate onto their enemy! The Obama Jihadi media is just as bereft of ideas as the rest of the left. The Racism displayed by the Left is highlighted daily and recognized by all who have the ability to think for themselves! Repubs better start hitting these Obama Jihadis or they are encouraging attacks and emboldening the haters of Traditional American Values & Ideals! The Fight against the Obama Jihadi media is joined by Bloggers & linked to in this ADDENDUM to:how to take on the Obama Jihadi media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

This would have been the perfect thread for narutoputz, Afrolib and TheRaceCard.

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 27, 2012 at 6:15 PM

God bless AmeriKKKa? Naw! Naw! Naw! God Damn AmeriKKKa! It’s in the Bible…!

Lanceman on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I’m sexist too because I hate Hillary Clinton.

DaveDief on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I was thinking about standing outside my local polling place dressed as a White Panther (gray, pinstripe Brooks Bros. suit, Allen Edmonds shoes, fresh razor-trimmed haircut, and a briefcase) and attempting to intimidate black people into not voting.

Because I’m a racist like that.

M240H on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:14 PM

You know exactly what ‘HAL’ is… and you know the song, HAL.

Sing it. Its right there on the tip of your tongue.

You find yourself humming it when you’re least aware.

Your lips are tingling with the desire to sing it.

HAL… sing DAISY.

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

What the AP forgot to revel is that 100% of the participants in this study were white liberal democrats from the NE and Califonia

JKotthoff on October 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

The left thinks blacks voting their skin color is great.
The left thinks blacks are too lazy to get ID cards.
The left thinks minorities ‘act white’ if they value education.
The left demonizes any woman or minority who stands against The Party.

The left offsets their racism by putting out bogus studies.

Notice they never run these stupid tests on non-whites.

GardenGnome on October 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM

The left thinks blacks can’t get jobs on their own without the left’s artificial leveling of the playing field.

During the 80s, NASA was forced to adhere to affirmative action rules in hiring engineers. From a ranked stack of resume’s, they had to draw from the top 10% and the bottom 10% —- because the left assumed the bottom 10% would consist of blacks.

AubieJon on October 27, 2012 at 6:17 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Lol. You are an incoherent idiot who no one understands.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

HAL SINGS DAISY

thatsafactjack on October 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Am I a racist ….probably but I wasn’t born a racist I was created …..I listened to the liberal media as a child telling me how wonderful diversity was and how racism was my fault due to the color of my skin ….I believed them when they told me I had to make amends for slavery and that affirmative action and racial quota’s were good and that any test that a minority could not pass must be racist and all who had failed said test must be hired or paid. I watched as the media buried hid and denied the violence directed at members of my race at a rate on any given year of 90 % of interracial violence between AA and Whites is black on White ….that according to the Dept of Justice from 1976 to 2005 60 % of all felony murder was committed by less than 12 % of the population and while just 12 % of the population are 40 – 42 % of the prison population ….I watched as I became the breadwinner for 70 % plus of the AA children who are born to unwed mothers …. I watched as their drop out rate climbed and the schools got the blame and my taxes climbed ever higher to attempt to fix a problem that could not be fixed in a school house ….I watched as my community became more and more diverse due to sec eight housing it became less and less safe …..I watched youtube after youtube of ” youths ” rampaging through stores ….water parks ….beaches ….schools ….. football games …..as I watched all this unfold over the years I was told time after time that the choices they made to not finish school ….to have baby after baby as a single parent …..the crime …..the violence ….the drugs ….their failure to gain a free eduction was once again somehow my fault …..I listen to the media nearly every night tell me what a wonderful man our president is and that its not his fault that things are as bad as they are and if I believe it is I must be a racist ….O.K. then I must be a racist and they can all kiss my ass and my opinion will change when their behavior does in any case I don’t believe a damned thing they tell me anymore …..ever because the MSM has a agenda and they have lied to us for decades to further that agenda

Aggie95 on October 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM

There is a sociologist/psychologist line of thought, in my opinion very PC in it’s origin, that says various word associations are racist in their nature, even if the words would on the surface appear to be neutral. If you look at the how the language has changed in the last decade, more and more euphemisms versus actually using words that are specific and descriptive (very much in line with Orwell’s newspeak/oldspeak paradigm), then you know where I think this leads.

Harvard had a project to study it, called Project Implicit (https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/), that rated you as racist if you used words, terms and phrases that deviated from “newspeak.” This AP poll sounds like it is in many ways done in a fashion similar to some of the techniques of the Harvard study. Personally, I think it is a lot of crap, but it’s out there and has the imprimatur of at least one Ivy League school.

Grinch on October 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Lol. You are an incoherent idiot who no one understands.

HotAirLib on October 27, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Saw your own reflection in your monitor?

MelonCollie on October 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM