Video: Morning Joe and the second-term agenda

posted at 11:21 am on October 26, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

While most of you were still sleeping, I was getting up early (even for us Midwestern types) to make my first appearance on MSNBC’s Morning Joe.  Some of you were awake and tweeting me about going into the lion’s den, but I like Morning Joe because it has at least some diversity of opinion and approach.  This segment goes on a little longer than I had thought, but it flew by for me because I was having a great time.  This was a lot of fun, but Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinksi allowed me to make my arguments in an engaging and open way.  Check it out for yourself:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

When I get a chance to laugh, have fun, and still talk seriously about politics without getting nasty, I call that a win all the way around.  Big thanks to Joe and Mika for inviting me on board today.  Equally fun was the reaction on Twitter, as these few examples show:

No kidding.

And more to the point, they allowed me to do so.

Equal time:

Well, I had a great time, anyway. Hope most of you did as well.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

why did the Administration ignore cries for help from the heroes that died in Benghazi ????

traitorous.

PappyD61 on October 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Cool.

John the Libertarian on October 26, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Way to go Ed

You did an awesome job

cmsinaz on October 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Oh wait……Morning Joe covered that today right?

PappyD61 on October 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

whoa! congrats, Ed. looking forward to this. hope they have you on more often.

Steven McGregor on October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Hope they bring you back…

cmsinaz on October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Nice, ED. Way to represent.

Jvette on October 26, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Atta boy, Ed! You’re a great spokesman for HA & conservatives everywhere! The comment about the First Mate dressing you was high-larious. But, then there’s this:

@edmorrissey @joenbc scraping the bottom of the barrel.
— dave Jones (@djonesvette66) October 26, 2012

What does that even mean?

KS Rex on October 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM

BTW, Rasmussen now has us tied in WI

The Count on October 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Congratulations on your appearance.

aunursa on October 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Awesome. Congrats Ed!

Lance Murdock on October 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Realistically, President Obama’s plans for recovery are already in place, so there real..
Romney’s plans aren’t in place so for that reason alone, there unrealistic..

Did I get that about right?

Electrongod on October 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I was just getting off the cross-trainer at the fitness center when they said you were coming up. I changed the channel in the stretching area so I could watch part.

You did great! Loved it when Joe pointed out how many people agreed with you.

lizzieillinois on October 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Cool, Ed.

But did Joe really still call himself a “Conservative”?

But … really … cool, Ed. Articulate and organized. Will you also go on some shows I “like” to watch?

:-)

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM

rats … no vid at work. Did Ed yell Bishop! to start the segment?

Lost in Jersey on October 26, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Nice job, Ed!

petefrt on October 26, 2012 at 11:34 AM

ED !

You were FILLIBUSTERED !!!!!

and I’m shocked…. shocked I tell ya !

FlaMurph on October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Why assist in increasing their ratings?
One should practice what one preaches and not give into the spotlight.
MSNBC should be shunned. Period.
IMHO of course.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Sorry Ed, can’t stand that liberal Morn. joe um repub. Also my cable channel doesn’t have pmsnbc either. i know I’ll never see it on my TV. Maybe go on Fox so we can watch you here at home!

WV. Paul on October 26, 2012 at 11:36 AM

OMG, you mean I wasn’t dreaming!
Good Job, Ed :)

Momma on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Nice job, Ed.

Too bad you couldn’t get more time in speaking.

You were the only one that actually made sense.

so-notbuyingit on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

You did great Ed.

I don’t like the way Mika said “Hot Air”.

portlandon on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Thanks for describing Rep. Ryan’s skills, vision, and role in trying to turn this country around, Ed.

You did a nice job making your points with those vacuous yoyos.

Eugene Robinson fails to see that Obysmal managed to turn “this massive airliner” of a country in the wrong direction in a very short amount of time. Poor policiy informed by failed ideology is no way to run a country, Eugene.

onlineanalyst on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

seems like some Tim Keller applies here. The Left’s idol of Obama has failed so now they’re blaming the world: politicians are vague, untrustworthy, all the same, etc.. Instead they should reorient. Scarborough is playing the conservative card, maybe he’s seen the light. but someone mentioned earlier that he’s posturing.

Steven McGregor on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Great job, Ed. You had infinitely more patience with Joe’s lefty sidekicks than I would have. But Mika seemed really interested in what you had to say, which I think is to her credit.

Caiwyn on October 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Joe has been pretending to be conservative for the last 3 days. I wonder what happened?

faraway on October 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

An establishment repub takes on everyone’s favorite rino. It’s kinda like Ali-Frazier part 2, NOT!! Lulz….

abobo on October 26, 2012 at 11:38 AM

OT:

WOW!

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

sentinelrules on October 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM

…T H A N K S…ED…!!!
…you were good!
I’m sharing this!

KOOLAID2 on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Great appearance, Ed, and hope you get invited back. But, is this show normally a sort of trainwreck, I mean, it appears to be completely unproduced?

TXUS on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Those shows aren’t going away. I think it takes balls to go on them and face a stacked deck.

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Scarborough, such a weather-vane. He’s had his ignorant head up Zero’s ass for four years, had a piece (or maybe it was a Tweet) out just yesterday screaming about Zero’s “momentum!” and now he sees the writing on the wall and wants to be able to say, “Oh, yeah. I knew Romney was gonna win all along. He ran a great campaign.”

What a buffoon. He’s Charlie Crist without the intelligence and gravitas. He’s Bernard Huntsman the Third without the sincerity.

Rational Thought on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

O/T news breaking on Fox about the benghazi thing!
Beck is talking about this now.

L

letget on October 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Wow, Joe is voting for Romney.

STL_Vet on October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM

When does AP ‘appear’ on TV?

faraway on October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM

BTW, Rasmussen now has us tied in WI

The Count on October 26, 2012 at 11:30 AM

And the Romster is spending money in MN.

And the Orlando Sun-Sentinel endorses Romney for President.

Quite a day!

BTW – Ed, you look fantastic. Hopefully FOX News will make you a contributor soon!

UltimateBob on October 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM

When does AP ‘appear’ on TV?

faraway on October 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM

He’d have to wear a paper bag over his head to hide his true identity.

UltimateBob on October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Nice job, Ed. And after hearing his comments, I’ll lay off Joe for now. But seriously is Mika that delusional that she’s still so deep in the tank for Obama? And the other liberal shills on the show, gee, whenever they can’t win the argument then they resort to calling both sides shysters.

stukinIL4now on October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I do not watch this “Morning Joe” show.
Is that Mika lady always so insightful ?
She can read well, but after that, nothing.

Jabberwock on October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Joe is playing CYA. He has figured out that the messiah has fallen, and the oerwhelming majority of Americans are going to vote the Manchurian President out of there.

Joe is simply distancing himself.

kingsjester on October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Good show! :)

Tilly on October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Ed…. Didn’t you get the memo about not taking the Brown MSLSD????

SWalker on October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

stukinIL4now on October 26, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Yeah, that’s a typical left-wing tactic. Any shortcomings they admit to must be equally shared by the right.

Caiwyn on October 26, 2012 at 11:47 AM

O/T news breaking on Fox about the benghazi thing!
Beck is talking about this now.

L

letget on October 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM

If that was where it stopped, it would be bad enough for the Obama Administration, but tragically it appears that that is not where it stops. It now seems incontrovertible that Ambassador Steven’s was playing a role that even he was not aware of. The Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department have clearly chosen the Muslim Brotherhood as the heir designate to the New Islamic Caliphate.

So, in what seems to have been a very convoluted path by which Ambassador Steven’s could be laundered out of the Syrian Arm’s trafficking arrangement, the Whitehouse seems to have had another cloak and dagger clandestine plan in the works. At the request of the new Muslim Brotherhood President of Egypt, the Obama Administration and the Clinton State Department were seeking a means by which they could release the Blind Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman into Egyptian custody.

Enter an unusual styled assault on an American Consult in Benghazi Libya. Instead of employing their usual tried and true drive a truck though the building laden with explosives and blow the entire building into a billion pieces, they risked the lives of dozens of their fighters in a pitched battle that lasted 7 hours or more. Those fighters were not there to kill Ambassador Stevens, they were there to take him hostage.

SWalker on October 26, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 11:35 AM

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Well, according to someeveryone has their price.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM

congrats Ed~~~ Well done.

I too was laughing at Joe. Sheesh you’d have thunk he always stands up for conservatives to hear him on your segment. I wished they’d have given you more time.

Wife did a great job! You looked great and even more important…sounded so much better than the rest of that panel.

CoffeeLover on October 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Magic 8 Ball says:

CONGRATS TO ED

SparkPlug on October 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM

It’s a very good appearance, Ed, and you more than held your own with cogent, reasoned argument.

But I am curious, did have to go through a HazMat detox cleansing afterwards?

The War Planner on October 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM

How to create 12 million jobs: lower taxes, get rid of regs, gut the EPA and their ridiculous policies, etc.

Blake on October 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Good job, Ed. I would add that the first debate also bolstered the Romney/Ryan ticket. And can these pundits please stop with equating Obama and Romney in terms of lacking an agenda for the next 4 years? Is Romney not specific enough when asked about what tax loopholes he’d eliminate or what he’d replace Obamacare with? Sure. But at least he’s given a basic rundown of what he’d do as President. Does anyone really know what Obama’s policies would be in a 2nd term aside from more of the same which 2/3 of the country doesn’t want?

Doughboy on October 26, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Oh, and no more of this green job nonsense plus drill for oil and reopen coal mines.

Blake on October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Well, according to some … everyone has their price.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 11:51 AM

I don’t understand your comment. Are you upset that someone would be compensated for appearing on a TV program?

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Obama’s policies are killing jobs and making the cost of living unbrearable for the average person by driving up the costs on everything.

Blake on October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Great work Ed. One thing I have noticed time and time again that I think you actually wrote about here is that Liberals are missing(more like refuse to consider for religious reasons) a major component of Romney’s plan that makes the “numbers add up”. Drastic economic growth that will appear as soon as the private sector gets what it needs most to prosper. Certainty.

Will Obamacare remain the law of the land? Will the penalties this bill forces employers to incur if they hire someone remain the same, increase, or go away all together? What will tax rates be and for how long? What will it cost to keep the lights on and deliver your goods to the market, never mind producing them in the first place.

Mord on October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Made it to 1:12 before Mika’s contempt completely disinterested me in watching further.

MadisonConservative on October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Ed, the quote Mika read of yours was so much more poignant when heard. It was much more of a scathing and powerful rebuke than when I first read it the other day. Great Job!

PrettyD_Vicious on October 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Magic 8 Ball says:

CONGRATS TO ED

SparkPlug on October 26, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Better smack that Eight Ball a few times, me thinks it’s still on the fritz… ;p

SWalker on October 26, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Apologies to Ed…I had to stop watching because Mika is so clueless that I couldn’t stand her voice any longer than two minutes.

That woman couldn’t find her way out of a closet even if the door is open.

Liam on October 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Not going away?

Have you checked cable ratings lately?

The only thing keeping them on the air is the work that it would take to recruit sane, intelligent people to discuss politics.

Do you know any industry that would have only one success like Fox News without imitators crawling out of the woodwork?

I glad he was a guest though, he can do bigger and better things than his present gig.

IlikedAUH2O on October 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Ed, you broke a leg. Made me proud to be a HotAirian. Thank you!

screwauger on October 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Great job Ed! You rendered Mika speechless. Can’t wait to see her on November 7th.

salem on October 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM

If I were king for a day, I would not allow ANY conservative or Republican, or even a moderate to appear on MSNBC. It is not a worthy outlet for anything serious. In fact, I think one belittles oneself for even going on the network at all.

Warner Todd Huston on October 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM

That woman couldn’t find her way out of a closet even if the door is open.

Liam on October 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Yup, she would end up stuck upside down in the umbrella stand…

SWalker on October 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Very good job Ed!

ORrighty on October 26, 2012 at 12:02 PM

MadisonConservative on October 26, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Turn the sound down. Dub in some Conservative remarks you imagine she saying. And just enjoy the sweater.

IlikedAUH2O on October 26, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Great points. But those networks and the unhinged left is still not going away.

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 12:03 PM

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Nice try. Maybe someone else will grab the bait.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Yup, she would end up stuck upside down in the umbrella stand…

SWalker on October 26, 2012 at 12:01 PM

She wouldn’t have found it, though. She’d have simply tripped over it to get into it–an accident.

Liam on October 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Nice try. Maybe someone else will grab the bait.
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on October 26, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Then dude, I have no idea what you’re talking about. You don’t need to be cryptic.

hawkdriver on October 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Who is Dave Jones? Sounds vaguely familiar but if he’s insulting Ed he’s a lowlife.

scalleywag on October 26, 2012 at 12:08 PM

Joe is simply distancing himself.

kingsjester on October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Agreed.

jimver on October 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Nice job Ed, succinct and to the point.

DDay on October 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM

They want math? Liberals add these two numbers:

$10,000,000,000,000
+ $6,000,000,000,000
————————-

What does that come out to? (Queue Jeopardy music)

kurtzz3 on October 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Rational Thought on October 26, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Spot on- Mourning Joe loves him some Charlie Crist long time.

And phony Joe face palmed his way all through the entire RNC and joined in with MikaPoo to trash American Icon- Clint Eastwood – for destroying The Naked Emperor Omarxist. Drooled over fornicating adulterer Bill Clinton though– and was Ok with the DNC Godless platform shenanigans– absolutely disgusting.

Get the tapes.

BUT NOW, he’s read the Tea Leaves of a coming President Romney, and has to position himself on the side he will be able to get the most yield from. I hope the new Republican Administration shuns and avoids the MSDNC channel AS OMARXIST DID WITH FOX.
Dembos are all about fairness now, aren’t they ??

FlaMurph on October 26, 2012 at 12:12 PM

TV producers keep statistics on videos, pass the clip around and get the numbers up. The better the numbers the more times Ed will be invited back.

Theworldisnotenough on October 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Mika Brzezinski:

The question you could ask about Mitt Romney is, if is he Presidential enough, and that’s if you agree with “fantastical” assertions about what you are going to do in the next 4 years, including create 12 Million jobs with absolutely no math that backs that up in any way.

Eugene Robinson:

Mitt Romney promises to go out and change the direction of the hurricane… People want to know, “How are you going to do that?”
And the problem is that his math doesn’t add up, and I think that’s an issue that you need to look at becuase it seems to me that voters are… You can promise, “I’m going to create 12 million jobs, I’m going to make it rain jobs”, but how are you going to do that?

The math absolutely DOES add up.

For 12 straight years, Republicans controlled a majority of Washington, D.C. (holding 2+ out of 3 of the House, Senate, and Presidency from Jan 3, 1995 to Jan 3, 2007) and the average Employment-population ratio over those 144 continuous months was 63.3%.

Barack Obama has been part of the majority party in Washington, D.C. since January 3, 2007, and the Employment-population ratio has averaged 60.1% since Jan 2007, and averaged 58.7% since Jan 2009.

Even if you take the September 2012 BLS Table A-1 numbers at face-value, and believe that there really were 873,000 more people employed in September than there were in August, we’re still at only 58.7% employment (a level that we’ve been at or below for over three straight years).

Mitt Romney is basically saying that he believes that a return to conservative policies will return us back to same level of employment that we enjoyed for 12 straight years under Republican majorities from Jan 1995 to Jan 2007.

According to the BLS Table A-1, our Civilian noninstitutional population in September was 243,772,000.

How many more people would be employed right now if our Employment-population ratio was the Republican majority average of 63.3% instead of the current (and Obama average) 58.7%?

(63.3% – 58.7%) * (243,772,000)=

(4.6%) * (243,772,000) =

11, 213, 512

Well over 11 million more people would be employed RIGHT NOW if we had the same level of Employment-population ratio now as we had under Bush and the Republican Congress in December 2006, less than six short years ago.

With population growth over a 4-year term, and a return to 63.3% employment, 12 million more people will be employed.

And that is why you can believe Mitt Romney when he says he has a 5-step plan to create 12 million new jobs.

Mitt Romney is basically saying that he can undo the damage that has been done by the Democrats and return us to where we were for 12 straight years under Republican majority control.

ITguy on October 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM

When confronted with a plan to create a pro-growth business environment by making revenue neutral changes that lower the overall tax rate while maintaining existing revenue, liberals simply can’t understand how it could possibly work, simultaneously revealing their ignorance and our lack of hope should Obama be reelected.

STL_Vet on October 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM

GRAPH to go along with my last comment.

ITguy on October 26, 2012 at 12:15 PM

IBD/Tipp (D+7):

Obama: 47 (-1)

Romney: 46

O +1

Resist We Much on October 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

salem on October 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I will have to confess….figuratively and literally,

That I want to see a Red Eyed Mikapoo on Nov 7th crying her eyes out like a Judy Woodruff over the un-install of her precious empty chair Messiah.

She’ll probably just take the day off though.

FlaMurph on October 26, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Joe is simply distancing himself.

kingsjester on October 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Agreed.

jimver on October 26, 2012 at 12:09 PM

He’s in it for the money, so he can’t offend the bigs at msnbc. Joe makes a few million a year, I don’t remember the actual number.

slickwillie2001 on October 26, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Obama starting to slow pull out of FL

wargamer6 on October 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Great job, Ed. I’m glad you did get your comments in, despite Mika’s attempt to monopolize the segment.

simkeith on October 26, 2012 at 12:22 PM

IBD/Tipp (D+7):

Obama: 47 (-1)

Romney: 46

O +1

Resist We Much on October 26, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Didn’t they have Zero up by 5 just 48 hours ago in their horribly skewed-in-Zero’s-favor poll?!

BOOM!

Rational Thought on October 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Warner Todd Huston on October 26, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I agree with you W.T.H., Shouldn’t feed the trolls or their handlers.

WV. Paul on October 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM

From @numbersmuncher:

ABC/WaPo tracking tightens to Romney up 1, 49-48. But his lead among indys went up to 20. Yes, 20 point lead with indys.

So WaPo/ABC got a nasty call from the White House about their last poll, and they came up with another looking better for Zero — BUT, it shows Romney GAINING with indys. How much did they have to skew THIS ONE to the dems to put Zero within 1?

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Rational Thought on October 26, 2012 at 12:29 PM

The fact that Mika read a good part of your post, complete with graphic, and that you got to make a couple of good comments, your time on the programme was excellent. Hope you get to go on again soon.

paulbriggs on October 26, 2012 at 12:31 PM

Nice job Ed, succinct and to the point.

DDay on October 26, 2012 at 12:11 PM

+100

Great job Ed.

koaiko on October 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Nicely done Ed. I hope that we get to see you on Mornin’ Joe again.

BTW, isn’t it interesting how liberals can not grasp the concept of “growth”, how it works, how it is implemented, how it needs a certain environment to thrive? Lot of liberal group think on that panel this morning.

Old Fritz on October 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM

You can go on Morning Joe all day long I am not wasteing my time watching the fake conservative Joe

KBird on October 26, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Well, I had a great time, anyway. Hope most of you did as well.

Well that would have required me to turn on MSNBC and that will happen at about the same time Hell freezes over.

woodNfish on October 26, 2012 at 12:58 PM

was Mika asking you qustions or spitting out her own ascessment?

audiotom on October 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM

So much for gumby’s momentum: R up 5 on gallup

wargamer6 on October 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM

ITguy on October 26, 2012 at 12:13 PM

ABSOLUTELY! When the “math doesn’t add up” comment comes up, I would love for a conservative (HINT, HINT ED) to explain… that’s because you’re trying to use algebra to explain a calculus problem.

The reason why that doesn’t work is because algebra can only work with simple equations with limited variables. When there is a specific input, you get a specific output.

Calculus deals with vectors and dynamic variables, and is the best approach to use when tackling economic problems.

What liberals fail to understand is that when you lower taxes, revenue will INCREASE (not decrease)… why? Because the equation changes. You are dealing more with vectors. Lowering taxes increases the rate of participation. Increasing participation increases taxed participants. Thus, lowering the tax rate will increase the number of participants so much, that the overall revenue collected goes up instead of down.

Someone should tell liberals to stop trying to apply high school math to a college problem. Of course the math doesn’t add up… because they’re using the incorrect mathematical approach to answering the problem!

dominigan on October 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Love it. Anytime a conservative can go “into the lion’s den” and help shatter that liberal image of us all being bible beating, insane people you have to call that a win.

No reason for conservative pundits to be shrieking, screaming people. Just state the facts and let them speak for themselves, the public will follow!

nextgen_repub on October 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

And since we know that President Obama can’t understand anything past 7th grade math, of course he’s going to fail on the economy… he doesn’t understand algebra or calculus!

dominigan on October 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

was Mika asking you qustions or spitting out her own ascessment?

audiotom on October 26, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Liberals always like to go on a diatribe, then ask conservatives to respond (then cut them short). They never seem to be able to actually ask a question of a conservative.

dominigan on October 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Ed did an AWESOME job. (Why do I feel proud of him when we had nothing to do with it –so weird :) )

Pleasant, smiling, succinct, effective. Was really liking the ongoing commentary by Joe too. Esp that rising of the oceans aside. (Mika did NOT look pleased.) ZING!

inviolet on October 26, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Ed, the next time Mika says “The math doesn’t add up.”

Remember, your replies are :
“Did you fail math in school? This is probably why it doesn’t add up for you.”

Or the good standby….

“Just because you keep saying that, it still doesn’t make it true.”

LoganSix on October 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM

nextgen_repub on October 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I agree. In fact I’d throw out that conservatives should continue to go on those shows because it may be the only exposure to a conservative message that some people get during the day!

dominigan on October 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM

Ed, the next time Mika says “The math doesn’t add up.”

Remember, your replies are :
“Did you fail math in school? This is probably why it doesn’t add up for you.”
LoganSix on October 26, 2012 at 1:21 PM

At least MikaPoo and the MSNBS shills are not opining that Mitt 3.97 doesn’t have an “advance economics degree

FlaMurph on October 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM