Closing argument: Romney to deliver “significant” speech on economy this Friday

posted at 8:41 pm on October 24, 2012 by Allahpundit

A speech this Friday, then the last jobs report next Friday. I wonder what trivial issue Team O will seize on tomorrow to steer the media away from those economic bookends. Back to the car elevator thing, maybe? We haven’t heard about that in awhile.

Mitt Romney will deliver a significant speech on the economy Friday, according to a top campaign aide, when just 11 days remain in the presidential race.

His speech will be delivered in Ames, Iowa, and is aimed at “reinforcing the big choice in November,” a top campaign adviser told CNN…

“We’ve had four debates and he hasn’t been able to describe what his plan is to get this economy going,” the GOP candidate said [at a rally in Reno]. “You can boil what he’s saying down to four simple words, and that is: ‘more of the same.’”

Interesting that he’s doing this in Iowa instead of Ohio, where he and Ryan will appear later on Friday. Presumably there’s some sort of “full circle” vibe he’s going for, that his message at the end of the campaign is the same as it was when things began in Ames last year, but I’m surprised he didn’t choose a more viable swing state, like Wisconsin or New Hampshire — or Ohio, of course — instead. No quibbling about the chosen subject, though. New from the ABC/WaPo tracker, in which Romney continues to lead by a point:

Looking at handling the economy as a broad issue, Romney’s lead among independents has swelled to 56 to 39 percent in the new poll, an advantage that helps him to a sizable, 12-point lead over Obama when it comes to their voting preferences. Obama won independent and other voters by eight percentage points in 2008.

Across all three debates, 40 percent of independents say their impressions of Romney improved; fewer than half as many, 18 percent, say their views deteriorated. Twice as many independents say their views of Obama are worse as say better, 20 percent to 10 percent.

Romney also now leads, again by a point, in today’s Reuters tracker. Among independents, he’s up by six. The national polls continue to look good; it’s a matter now of those trends bleeding into the big five — OH, VA, CO, WI, and NH — and giving him a clear path to 270+. Or maybe I should say big six: A new poll has Romney within half a point of Obama in … Michigan. I’m not sure what to make of it given that the response rate was north of three percent (1,122 respondents out of 35,000 calls(!) placed) and that O’s been ahead by at least three points in nearly every poll taken there since August, but with 16 electoral votes, Michigan’s almost a perfect substitute for Ohio (18) or Wisconsin+New Hampshire (14). If Romney can lock down the three that he needs to put him on the doorstep of 270 (Florida, Virginia, and Colorado), winning Michigan would singlehandedly deliver him the presidency. Hmmmm.

Here’s something new from the campaign to keep the good vibes flowing over the last 13 days.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

*shut it, cozmo!*

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Yes mistress B.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Puddin

Bmore on October 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Or should that read pud puller?

Bmore on October 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I’ve hop in and out LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM

I knew you Texan’s was still doing that Hokey Pokey dance thing… ;p

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Sorry Liam, I couldnt resist ;)

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I can go with that, too!

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 9:54 PM

My 10th wedding anniversary is next Friday. My present should ‘arrive’ on the 6th.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Right now-I’m only part of it on FB.
Zero stays-I go ALL in!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM

We have a FB page? Linky or search terms?

Who is John Galt on October 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My dad told me you could once buy a single cigarette for two cents at a drug store.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I remember when the casinos in Vegas had boxes of them on the tables and gave them out free.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I smoke Pall Mall now. I got started on Raleigh. And they came with coupons!

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 9:23 PM

omg I remember Raleigh’s. Both my parents smoked them and the coupons along with little green coupons (I can’t remember what those were for) could be found all over the house LOL.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Yes mistress B.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I am the ‘divine Mrs. Twerp!’

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

He’s a billionaire and I had no idea. He’s quite a horseman too.

Thomas Peterffy – Freedom To Succeed

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM

JPeterman:

Most Excellent,I caught it this afternoon,on tv
my jaw dropped:)
================

Perfect Opportunity to put this up…………MUST WATCH!

*The Rich get Poorer,the Poor get Poorer*
——————————————

Thomas Peterffy – Freedom To Succeed
VIDEO:(1:01)

Published on Oct 10, 2012 by Thomas Peterffy
*********************************************

Thomas Peterffy grew up in socialist Hungary. Despite the fact that he could not speak English when he immigrated to the United States in 1956, Thomas fulfilled the American dream. With hard work and dedication, he started a business that today employs thousands of people. In the 1970s, Thomas bought a seat on the American Stock Exchange. He played a key role in developing the electronic trading of securities and is the founder of Interactive Brokers, an online discount brokerage firm with offices all over the world.
==========

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 5:35 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I am the ‘divine Mrs. Twerp!’

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

No mistress B.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

No mistress B.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Why do I have the3 feeling that confessions of your being a bad boy will be forthcoming shortly?

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

10 years. Congrats on that.

31 years for me and mine.

Of all the things to celebrate, our anniversary is the one I enjoy most.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Who Is John Galt:
Here.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

They even had a catalog. You could ‘buy’ something if you sent in enough coupons.

Each pack had a coupon. But if you bought a carton, you got ten extra coupons!

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM

Speaking of smokes…Now, don’t throw fruit at me, but here in Eastern MO (STL), I have a boatload of dockdog buds in the Commonwealth of Ill-in-noise…I get the Cook County schtick, but my biggest Santa wish is that the rest of that state will finally overcome all the deceased voters in that county and smoke the election and that Democratic bastion will go into the R column. One can dream, can’t one?

Chewy the Lab on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

You saw it in Canada?

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

The “Momentum” video is so cool! I try not to get overconfident, but just imagining them in the White House is like a huge weight is lifted after living through the Obama nightmare.

Paddington on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Team Romney knows they got Ohio, and Iowa is a little insurance or a nail in the Obama coffin, depending on how you look at it.

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I second that

Conservative4ev on October 24, 2012 at 9:21 P

Romney’s not assuming he has Iowa in the bag. He is following up on Obama’s misinformation in Des Moines about his economic plans, to ensure that Iowans understand precisely what his plan is and to continue to expose Obama for what he is, specifically, someone who’s misrepresented Romney so badly, that he’s probably killed his chance for a second term. Romney is nowhere near the person that Obama has said he is. Romney may not be your favorite cup of political tea,but he’s a decent and I believe honorable man.

Romney’s a cool customer.We need this sort of temperament in our next President.It is truly his time.

DevilsPrinciple on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

we’ve lasted this long-date for 5 years-because we’ve realized that no one else would want us. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:03 PM

lol…that’s right. that’s right. Funny how that memory makes me smile.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

************************ ALERT *************************

Capt’n Queeg,of the 2008 Mc……Cains Mutiny Weighs In….

Sen. John McCain: No support for Indiana GOP Senate candidate Richard Mourdock unless he apologizes for his comments on rape – @TPMLiveWire

10 mins ago from livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com by editor
=============================================================

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

*facepalm*

gophergirl on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Paddington on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I am so praying here Paddington.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

All ya’ gotta’ do is ask…and leather, or latex, or lycra…

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

The difference between Captain Queeg and Senator McCain is, that while Queeg’s balls were rather small, at least they were real and made out of steel.

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

My husband gave me a card once that had a husband and wife facing each other. The wife had scraggly hair, boobs that hung to her naval and was dressed in an old housecoat and slippers. The husband had a huge beer belly, hair sprouting from his nose and ears and socks with sandals.

The inside read, “Honey, we may not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other.”

That is still my favorite.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I’m in California…

I don’t think I have seen a single Obama yard sign this year.

I have not seen an Obama sticker in weeks.

I’m supposed to be Obama’s base- I’m under 30, live in a deep blue state, Latino, but no one is talking about Obama, no one is excited about another 4 years.

No one thinks we’re doing fine or going in the right direction, or at least they’re not vocal about it.

How does Obama win? How does he get voters to the polls to vote for him when nobody wants more of him?

El_Terrible on October 24, 2012 at 9:38 PM

I’m down here in SoCal, not a Obama bumper-sticker or yard poster or anything anywhere in sight. I’ve been telling people for months, California is not the lock for Obama that everyone thinks it is.

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Could you imagine all the exploding heads if Cal went red??!!! I know its a pipe dream but I do like to picture it. Especially the ones in the senate!:)

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

You were good earlier with your act as a liberal.

I would put you in for an Oscar, but it’s not worth anything.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 9:51 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I sucked so bad I used a Del name & timestamp and gave myself a D -!

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Condi on Greta now talking about the Benghazi tragedy and communications.

Philly on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

John McCain just makes me growl these days.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I posed for that.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

If Texas has jobs for computer networking, I’d seriously consider going if you withstood the initial chaos.

MelonCollie on October 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Dude….Dell and Compaq were born there. How old are you? Check the interweb…jobs galore.

Who is John Galt on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

They were like Greenstamps.

B & W coupons. Because Brown & Williamson made Raleigh & Bel-Aire.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

No QOTD yet? Hmmmm. Maybe AP’s writing his Uni-blogger manifesto or just sipping his Appletinis. One wonders …

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 9:59 PM

You saw it in Canada?

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:04 PM

JPeterman:

The Ted Turner Broadcast,er,CNN!:)

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

lol cozmo

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I am so praying here Paddington.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Oh, me too! The waiting for it to be over is hard, but we’re close now!

Paddington on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Jesus, Mr. T, they don’t come out until 10:30!

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

lol…that’s right. that’s right. Funny how that memory makes me smile.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

My dad was a fiend for those coupons.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Condi on Greta now talking about the Benghazi tragedy and communications.

Philly on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

where she is defending Hussein, sounding almost like Cankles.

burrata on October 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM

A steal at 65 cents a pack. Plus the coupon!

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Started out on Chesterfield Regulars when they were $0.25/pack (+.01 tax) at age 15.
In Viet Nam, I paid $1.00/carton (kings & filters were $1.10/carton)

Solaratov on October 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

TXUS:I’ve flooded AP’s e-mail.I’m going with Libya related E-mails
and the Jihady Goon,that was arrested today,that was part of
the Benghazi Assault!:)

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

That would be sweet, but what I think is happening is significant fall off of O’s support in CA, which extrapolates far beyond her borders. If they’re going soft on Obama there, you know it’s happening in the liberal bastions of OH, PA, MI, etc., and why I’m sensing landslide for the RR Team.

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 9:42 PM

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

There is NO enthusiasm for Obama here this year. A lot of resentment and quiet disappointment, but no enthusiasm. The price of Gasoline here is going to take a huge bite out of Obama’s skinny little ass.

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Very interesting analysis from Condi. She is not throwing hammers; she said it is difficult to know exactly what is going on as it is unfolding. However, she says that an assessment of threat should have been done to prevent these types of events. She questions the coordination of agencies involved to handle the response and if it failed, why.

Philly on October 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

How come we never see young people,blacks, hispanics or any person of color at these Romney rallies? The only whites we see are usually the uneducated white men and their old grandmas.

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

The Ted Turner Broadcast,er,CNN!:)

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I’m impressed!

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

They were like Greenstamps.

B & W coupons. Because Brown & Williamson made Raleigh & Bel-Aire.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Greenstamps…I forgot about those.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

And it’s easier to prepare yourself for losing if you expect it to happen.

gumbyandpokey on October 24, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Doesn’t help much when one is as wrong as often as you are, though.

Solaratov on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

In Viet Nam, I paid $1.00/carton (kings & filters were $1.10/carton)

Solaratov on October 24, 2012 at 10:14 PM

I remember C-rations had a four pack of Chesterfields or Lucky Strikes.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:17 PM

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Pipe dream yes. But I’ll go along with your dream. There are 3 tax hikes on the ballot… I think that’s gotta mostly motivate people who would lean against Obama.

Bush lost CA to Kerry by only 10 points… I’m crossing my fingers for low Dem turnout here.

El_Terrible on October 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Jesus, Mr. T, they don’t come out until 10:30!

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Lately we’ve been seeing them a lot earlier than that and last night there was none. It may be the witness protection program, which somewhat limits the time at which you’re allowed to have internet access.

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

That’s because King Obama has to bribe and pay people to attend his rallies these days, you racist piece of crap.

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Affirmative action blacks such as yourself are hardly representative of America as a whole.

Perhaps among your insular world comprised of blacks and a white liberal here and there.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

El_Terrible on October 24, 2012 at 9:38 PM

My son is in CA too. He wasn’t going to register to vote and I let him have it. It may not be a winnable state, but I think you will see a lot more votes for Romney than expected.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

You can’t see anything because you head is so firmly lodged up your ass.

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Red? Is this an omen?

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

What we need, and I’m sure won’t get, is something to keep the good vibes flowing for the next four years.

rickv404 on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

You know for a “movement” that is all about “racial equality” you all are sure obsessed with the color of people’s skin.

I look at tons of crowd pictures at Romney rallies and all I see are Americans.

gophergirl on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

They were like Greenstamps.

B & W coupons. Because Brown & Williamson made Raleigh & Bel-Aire.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Thanks Lanceman….that’s what those other ones were!!!!

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Am I the only one who’s seeing all the posts in red-type? Weird.

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Red? Is this an omen?

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Hard on the eyes, that’s for sure.

rickv404 on October 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Okay the red thing is weird.

gophergirl on October 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I think AP’s girl left him, so they come later each night.

When they come early, he’s got a hot date.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Am I the only one who’s seeing all the posts in red-type? Weird.

TXUS on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Nope but I thought it was something I did.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Which one of y’all broke Hot gas?

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:21 PM

Who Is John Galt:
Here.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Gifts on Zazzle?

Who is John Galt on October 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I thought it was my cat, because when he insists on laying on the keyboard, strange things happen. Like red type.

Paddington on October 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM

hahaha cozmo..

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I posed for that.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

LOL, cozmo.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:22 PM

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

HAL, sing the dang song. Feel free to jazz it up with some of that racial diversity you imagine.

Bmore on October 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

No, HAL. You don’t.

Go to a TEA rally, and all are welcome except hateful people like you libs.

You libs, on the other hand, love and embrace the worst of your kind. You would reject them, normally, except when it serves your immediate need.

There was a recent rally from some rich designer who said that any woman who is Republican is not welcome among the gathering. And we’re talking big money here.

So you, Hal…Don’t you DARE come here and try lecturing us, because we know the support you offer and to where. And YOU, of yourself, are a total failure to your own cause and side.

If there might be some way to make us here turn toward Obama, YOU aren’t the person adequate to make that happen.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM

John McCain just makes me growl these days.

CoffeeLover on October 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM

CoffeeLover:True Dat,heres Santorums weigh in!:)
===================================================

CNN Political Ticker ‏@PoliticalTicker

Santorum: Mourdock criticism ‘gotcha politics’ – http://wp.me/p4HKM-15T1

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Jesus, Mr. T, they don’t come out until 10:30!

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Or sometimes 8 (if AP has a date) or not at all like last night (AP must have had a REAL HOT date).

Who is John Galt on October 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

How many blacks did the KKK set on fire this week?

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM

They were like Greenstamps.

B & W coupons. Because Brown & Williamson made Raleigh & Bel-Aire.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I remember green stamps! Except, I think ours were S&H? I wonder who that was…

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM

So, I haven’t been hallucinating? Y’all have seen the red letters, too? Thank goodness. I thought I was just old and tired.

The Trolls are upset. It’s almost as if they’ve lost their messiah…or something.

kingsjester on October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM

You are so right HOTAIRLIB.

here’s one of your esteemed Obama supporters.

LaRepublican on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Why don’t you ask those young people,blacks, hispanics or any person of color and report back ? Make a video and share it with us.

burrata on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

The Ted Turner Broadcast,er,CNN!:)

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I’m impressed!

JPeterman on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

JPeterman:Exactly,thats why my jaw-dropped:)

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I remember green stamps! Except, I think ours were S&H? I wonder who that was…

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM

That’s what they were.

There were others of course, but S&H was around the longest.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

I wonder who that was…

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:25 PM

They were “S&H Greenstamps”.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

S&H and greenstamps….same thing.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Nice ad.

PappyD61 on October 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I’ve never missed an election since I was 18, but sometimes I do feel silly for voting, knowing we’re going to get a Dem sweep.

I guess I mostly vote to shoot down tax hikes.

El_Terrible on October 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I live in eastern PA and I commute to NJ regularly. The last street I drive on I like to call “Democratic Row” because of all the Dem signs I usually see as I travel that last half mile during election season.

This year every — and I mean every — house has an R&R sign in front of it.

In NJ, travelling through Mercer County, I see about 5 or 6 R&R signs for every 0bama sign.

I too have the bubbly ready. I’m really, really starting to wonder if this isn’t going to be a total shellacking.

rah1420 on October 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Watch the above video again… I saw several :)

Of course I’m sure RR “planted” them there for “effect”. /sarc

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

You go to an Obama rally and you see the real representation of America.

HotAirLib on October 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM

HotAirLib:

Thats PURE LOONY-TIC CRAZY TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

This is a good read.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Old farts. I only know about them from history books.

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Show him the obamaphone broodmare. That’s more his speed. Some more of his ‘intelligent’ people.

Keep obama in president, y’all.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Can we please ban some of these trolls, the more they lose the more they squeal like a gut pig. They are ruining these threads

Conservative4ev on October 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Conservative4ev on October 24, 2012 at 10:30 PM

No, only one is ‘ruining’ threats.

That would be gutme.

He’s quickly become AnninCA.

Lanceman on October 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I have yet to see a liberal troll adequate enough to try changing a single Conservative mind to favor of Obama.

Liam on October 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM

cozmo on October 24, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Hey, watch it. In Dixie, around here we had Quality Stamps. I have a child’s desk my grandmother got me with them.

kingsjester on October 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM

SWalker on October 24, 2012 at 10:15 PM

But, Alas, they will all vote for him… sigh

kcd on October 24, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I guess I mostly vote to shoot down tax hikes.

El_Terrible on October 24, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I’m in Nevada. My son was registered here, still is, he got a sample ballot. Much as I would like him to have voted here, the truth is, he is a resident of CA now and that’s where he should vote. Win or lose, we must vote, it is our voice.

Jvette on October 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM

This year every — and I mean every — house has an R&R sign in front of it.

rah1420 on October 24, 2012 at 10:28 PM

Drove up to baskin ridge yesterday, saw a ton of krylilos signs

Conservative4ev on October 24, 2012 at 10:32 PM