Obama’s mopey new fundraising e-mail: ‘I don’t want to lose this election.’

posted at 3:21 pm on October 23, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

As with the second debate, Monday night may have looked like a victory for President Obama on the top line numbers, but if you looked a little deeper, the results for Mitt Romney were pretty good. More on that below, but a fundraising e-mail sent out by Team Obama this morning may be as clear an indication as any that they don’t feel like the president’s performance moved the ball last night. Yeesh:

I don’t want to lose this election.

Not because of what losing would mean for me — Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close.

I’m not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.

Fired up, ready to mope. It’s not new for the Obama campaign’s e-mails to be written in the style of stalker; the come down from ’08 e-mails has been noticeable. But I’m betting the base could have used just a little more crowing this morning. Something like this from the campaign’s phone call this morning:

“We have the ball. We have the lead….

Though I will say the fundraising e-mail complements the screenshot from the second-term agenda ad, released this morning. Should have cheered this up a bit. Am I the only one whose brain read, “Barack Obama Complains?”

With the campaign’s allies resorting to the “racial hatred” argument and Obama himself releasing a second-term agenda, which is really just a “nice booklet” of nothing new, it makes me think the Left thinks the same thing about the debate last night as I do— that Romney basically passed the C-in-C smell test (wasn’t that a 90s dance-pop band?) and the debate likely didn’t move the dial much in this race.

The CBS poll’s 30-point win for Obama looks like a clear outlier, but I want to mention it before we get to the CNN and PPP polls, which both seem more plausible and have more demographic information:

The CNN telephone snap poll showed a much tighter Obama win of 48–40 among registered voters (with a sample of 34 percent Democrats, 30 percent Republicans, and 36 percent independents). Some 59 percent of respondents felt Obama did a better job than they expected while 44 percent said the same of Romney. On the question of being a stronger leader, Obama led 51–46.

But the most important stat of the CNN poll? Of those who felt the debate helped them decide who to vote for, it was 24 percent for Obama and 25 percent for Romney. When all is said and done, an 8 percent victory in the debate for Obama actually translates to a 1 percent net gain for Romney.

The Democratic PPP poll posted a bigger win for Obama than the CNN poll at 11 points and good news for Obama across most demographics, but there were these tidbits:

On handling foreign policy, voters favored Obama 51–47, but independents gave Romney a one-point, 49–48 advantage. Overall, 37 percent were more likely to vote for Obama compared with 31 percent being less likely, while 38 percent felt more likely to vote for Romney compared with 35 percent turning less likely.

But the stat of the night comes from the PPP poll: While independents by a 55–40 percent margin felt Obama won the debate, they became more likely to vote for Romney (47 more likely — 35 less likely) than Obama (32 more likely — 48 less likely).

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I am Barack Obama and I have yet to pay for this ad.

Oil Can on October 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

Then you shouldn’t have been a horrible President.

Doughboy on October 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Boo-frickin’-hoo, Barry – if you’d done a good job the past 4 years, you wouldn’t be in danger of losing this election….

TeresainFortWorth on October 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Winnin’ dirty isn’t winnin’

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on October 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

Then quit. Now.

kingsjester on October 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I dunno… first class passage from Chicago to Rio de Janeiro for all Mochelle’s posse could eat into those book royalties really quick.

JohnGalt23 on October 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Always good when a PPP poll has positive news for our side.

Jabberwock on October 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Somebody call the WAAAAHHH-mbulance!

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

How very nice of you to point out you two are continuing to suck on taxpayers’ blood.

Sir Napsalot on October 23, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close.

Nothing says winning whining more than an email like this.

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I don’t want to lose this election. BO

But, you will.

This is as bad as ” I’m not a witch”

Jabberwock on October 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

And I don’t want to spend the rest of my life and my kid’s spend a good portion of theirs paying for your incompetence, but we don’t always get what we want, do we?

Midas on October 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Winnin’ dirty isn’t winnin’

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on October 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Sorry… I thought we were discussing politics here.

JohnGalt23 on October 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I just keep thinking of a SNL skit where Dana Carvey is playing George H. W. Bush: “don’t want to be a one-termer…”

Laura Curtis on October 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I am Barack Obama and I have yet to pay for this ad.

Oil Can on October 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

DNC deficit spending. Old habits don’t die.

freedomfirst on October 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I’s/me’s count for this email: 5

Nope, not narcisstic as all.

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

And i thought i was an eeyore

cmsinaz on October 23, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Taste like brimstone?

freedomfirst on October 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

*at all

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

This is as bad as ” I’m not a witch”

Jabberwock on October 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Ya know, juxtaposing that line and your nick has me humming the song “Camelot” and wanting to reply with “*they* dressed me this way, and this is *not* my real nose, it’s a false one.”

Midas on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

He needs this money to pay for all of the lawyers he has in every battleground state. They will “win” this election for him.

ChunkyLover on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Dear Pesident Obama & Michelle:

Yes you will be fine. Beginning next Jan 20, both of you will be the ward of our country. You may need to cut back on travel some, but you will still be fine. On a brighter note, you will be able to get 100K plus for your speaches. As we all know that is about all you are good at doing.
Don’t worry about the middle class. We will be fine also after you are gone. Too bad you can’t be one of us. But you never were.

Love,
D Hugh

dhugh on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

World’s smallest violin alert.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

The “It’s not me, baby, it’s you.” break-up threat.

Can the “Don’t make me hit you again.” be far behind?

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Careful; those things will eat through steel. Seen the movie ‘Aliens’? Just sayin’.

Midas on October 23, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Surest sign of victory?

No stalking by Gumby.

itsspideyman on October 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Such a petulant, whiny child tone to that ad & fundraising. It’s almost as if he knows he’s going to lose but wants mommy to come and make that big mean kid who’s scoring all the points stop and let Li’l Barry win.

the C-in-C smell test (wasn’t that a 90s dance-pop band?)

C+C Music Factory.

And I hate pop music.

rbj on October 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Well then I tell you what, Barky. You’ll be fine if you lose, and the country will be more than fine if you lose, so how about you just quit now and we’ll call it a win-win. We’ll even let you keep your pension and your SS detail… but Mitt’s gonna need that big plane and the Canadian bus.

Fabozz on October 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

“Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.”

Travel agents and lobster wholesalers hardest hit.

trigon on October 23, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Not only “Michelle and I will be fine”, but the campaign also put out the “We can win without Ohio” line.

I comfortable saying it’s over. Call it for Romney. That “preference cascade” will keep cascading because we haven’t even started to see the polls for realistic turnout splits.

Check out the splits. Obama has to get D plus 9 or 10 just to tie when you calculate using all of the internal preferences and splits from D/R/I.

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM

That screenshot from the video is just creepy as H !!
He looks old, exhausted, beaten.

pambi on October 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Spoken like a guy who has always had affirmative action to get him what he wants. Too bad little Barry but AA doesn’t work in elections. What a whiney, lying, pathetic little SOS! I hope those of you who elected this child (I would say boy but it would be spun as racist) are proud of yourselves. You put in the office of C in C an incompetent boob. America needs a father figure as POTUS not a pimply teenage kid who lies every time he gets caught sneaking out of the house.

neyney on October 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM

I bet you don’t bho! I bet mo doesn’t even more than you do? One has to wonder just how much taxpayers money you, bho/mo, has socked away from taxpayers since elected? No way to find out, it is a secret from the ‘most transparent’ administration EVER!

Another note, see how foto’s are treating Ann? I hope, if this is true, when Ann is First Lady, she is very selective on choosing who designs her wardrode?

L

letget on October 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

This tells us that, with the indys at least, they expected Zero to flame out, they expected him to fail, they expected him to turn in a lousy performance. When he didn’t do that as completely as they expected, they gave him a slight win…but they still think he stinks. They’re giving him an affirmative action win: “Well, yeah, he didn’t entirely suck. What? Vote for him? Ummm…no.”

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

You know I can’t even squeeze out one tiny tear for him.

gophergirl on October 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Obuma has always depended on others to prop him up. (ex. Without radical Leftists/Marxists/Islamists backing and the MSM/Press lies and cover, Obuma would not be POTUS) When Obuma had to prop himself up, the looser Obuma was dramatically exposed.

aposematic on October 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM

You sort of get the impression the white flag is already waving in the breeze?

pilamaye on October 23, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Be positive, Barry. Say “I WILL lose this election!”

sparkle motion on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Better for the millions who would live in the poor house due to this commie Democrat Chicago George Soros paid for union thugs works and deeds.

Better for the millions who would die in wars this fool would cause by his distriction of the U.S.A.’s abilty to be strong in the face of the worlds worst dictators and lawless countries.

Better he be sad and live in his island hide away than have him doing the things the fool lust to do to U.S.All.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

Then you shouldn’t have been a horrible President.

Doughboy on October 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

LOL! Good one.

KS Rex on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Google translate doesn’t seem to be working so I had to figure this one by hand. I think I have the general idea of it, even if I don’t get all of the grammatical nuances.

I don’t want to lose this election.
Power is fun!

We have squirreled away as much of your money as possible and covered our tracks. It’s amazing how something like 200 million can sneak by unnoticed when trillions are being spent.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.
I fear that people may realize that work and prosperity are more valuable than government handouts.

This race is very close.
Holy crap, Messina just told me that internals have me down five in Pennsylvania.

I’ll find some way drag all you basterds into slavery somehow. Please pay up to enable me to do so.

Gingotts on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Fine? I don’t think so.

Baracky is like some evil character from Star Trek that feeds off of negative human emotions. When there is not a regular supply of human misery surrounding him, he will die.

Big Mooch, on the other hand, is like a character from Star Wars that flew the Millenium Falcon and sat right next to Hans Solo and made that kind of medium pitched guttural sound.

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

Too late.

Chickens… roost… you know the rest.

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Where are the specifics?

SAZMD on October 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I love the smell of desperation and sel-pity in the afternoon! It smells like the beginning of preference cascade.

Bruno Strozek on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Reality is setting in. Your base calling the last 2 debates in your favor not working out so well? Feel like you are on one of those little boats that’s getting ready to go under water dude? Ride it all the way home so we can get this country back on track.

All your contributions are belong to us.

plutorocks on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Intrade odds are now 58% Obama 42% Romney, a slide of 30% in the last two weeks.

Any bets on 50-50 by Friday?

itsspideyman on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

I have a different take: Mooch is going to kick his butt on the 7th for blowing this sweet gig and Barry will have to listen to her for the rest of her life in her Aunt Esther persona.

Dingbat63 on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Am I the only one whose brain read, “Barack Obama Complains?”

No, you are not the only one. Almost makes one wonder if they have a deep cover Republican in the fundraising office!

2L8 on October 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Great observations MKH.

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

Does Obozo honestly think people are sitting around going … “Oh dear, HOW will Barack and Michelle cope with losing? I’d better kick in $5.”

And even if there are people thinking that … is that the “winning” message you want to send to the troops in the last two weeks?

It smacks of desperation AND narcissism.

A few more thoughts come to mind after reading this fundraising email … Everything is ALWAYS About HIM and Michelle.

- Gave the Queen an iPod loaded with his speeches
- Regaled the Olympic selection committee with stories of Chicago and his hope of watching the Olympics from his front porch.
- Frames the tax debate in terms of “rich people like me can pay a little more.”
- Didn’t attend the Fall of the Berlin Wall celebration but sent a giant video talking about the wonderous amazement of an African American becoming president. “Who could have ever imagined that happening?”

Sarah Palin was right: Obama is all about living out his journey of personal discovery. That’s not what we want in a president.

Nicole Coulter on October 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM

“Hello, I’m Barrack Obama. Vote for me because feeding and clothing Michelle, is a huge burden I cannot afford.”

-President Obama

portlandon on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

I swear, if there was EVER a lead-in for that country song “My Give-A-Damn’s Busted!”, this is it!

pilamaye on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

“This RACE is very close.”

Do I hear a dog whistle?

Pork-Chop on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Gingotts on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Heh!!

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Mr. President, please answer the white courtesy phone on the executive deck of the S.S. Titanic!

cww on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Amazing how on one night, in a 90 minute vetting session by one Mitt Romney 3 weeks ago, he was totally exposed as the fraud we at HA always knew he was. Adios Pres. Manilli Vanilli.

hillsoftx on October 23, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I almost feel sorry for him. This is going to be the first time he loses and it’s going to be public and painful. In a lot of ways he a product of 40 years of liberal indoctrination and we’re getting to see it unfold in real time.

He really doesn’t know any better, doesn’t understand and has no concept of what’s going on. He probably thinks someone else will “fix” it for him, as has been done countless times in the past.

Oh well. Pity party over. GO AWAY NOW PLEASE.

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Dingbat63 on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

“Watch it, sucka…”

One of the best television comedies of all time.

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

L

letget on October 23, 2012 at 3:35 PM

The upside is we will no longer have to endure our First Lady running around looking like she bought her outfits at Transformers-R-Us.

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I got an email today from Bill Clinton that just said “Good morning”. …Bill…

Talk about creepy.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Any bets on 50-50 by Friday?

itsspideyman on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Sucker bet. Saw it when it was at 73 Obama and thought it would be cool to have gone in for that action. They don’t do one offs from what I saw so too bad. ;)

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Am I the only one whose brain read, “Barack Obama Complains?”

I don’t know, but that’s ALL I can see now. :~D That, and the sad-sack expression on his face are priceless.

Michelle and Barry will be fine. They’ll do the liberal elitist, exclusionist speaking tour, their daughters are pretty much guaranteed a free ride for life — they’ll never, ever have to lift a finger or work a day in their lives again. Nice of them to rub our noses in it.

Carolina21 on October 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Awwwwwww. Are we expected to feel sorry for Obama? I will when h*ll freezes over. Good riddance!

rpjkw11 on October 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Oh well. Pity party over. GO AWAY NOW PLEASE.

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

He’s always been able to eliminate the competition one way or another (McCain basically eliminated himself). Romney is someone he has never seen before. Able, tenacious and bold. None of this computes for Barry.

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

This is a private email between Obama and his supporters ONLY.

akaniku on October 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Taste like brimstone?

freedomfirst on October 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I was just going to say sulphur.

D-fusit on October 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Bless his heart.

Curtiss on October 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

Because Penny Pritzer and her rich friends are buying us a beachfront mansion in Hawaii, and I will be able to go to the Obama Presidential Library every day to my office, which will, like Jimmy Carter’s office, be a replica of the Oval Office.

I can fantasize about being president for a while before I take off for the golf course.

Wethal on October 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Was somebody worried that the Narcissist in Chief and his Harridan might not “be ok” after his well-deserved trouncing?

mojo on October 23, 2012 at 3:48 PM

O/T: I just saw that AoSHQ posted a minute long clip of Tingles reaction last night.

This man isn’t just playing the race card. He’s playing 52 card pickup with a deck of race cards.

Shamelessness, they name is Matthews…

JohnGalt23 on October 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Intrade Odds 58.0 42.0

Intrade had Romney stuck in the 30s for months. Now, that the wall has been breached (late last night), he is starting to move.

Resist We Much on October 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Dingbat63 on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

LOL, we think alike:)

Jvette on October 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I saw her today at the reception
A lobster claw in her hand

Christien on October 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Hey Dumby…
Didn’t you post last night that the CNN poll was R+8?
LOL

Strike Hornet on October 23, 2012 at 3:50 PM

This is when he is truly going to wail and gnash his teeth:

When the economy absolutely bursts into blossoms after he is voted out, he’ll be screaming at the tops of his lungs, “That was MY economic recovery!” But there will be no one around to hear. His voice will echo in the wilderness.

It will be a beautiful thing to behold.
sniff sniff

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Oh well. Pity party over. GO AWAY NOW PLEASE.

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Almost feel sorry for him? LOL :)

I’ll be honest. I’ve got nothing but pure hatred for obama.

I know he has disdain for us Tea Party type. How he is an elitist SOS who thinks he knows what’s best. How he doesn’t like America and our role in the world.

Can’t wait til January when it’s time to say good riddance to the worst president in our history!

LevinFan on October 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.”

Philip K. Dick

Wethal on October 23, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Dingbat63 on October 23, 2012 at 3:40 PM

IMO, bho will be like bill, get as far away for months from mo/hill and ‘married in name only’ will apply?
L

letget on October 23, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Polls shmolls….they are meaningless starting 6 months ago. Keep quoting them though, if it makes you happy…

Romney in a landslide.

Mr. Arrogant on October 23, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I got an email today from Bill Clinton that just said “Good morning”. …Bill…

Talk about creepy.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Imagine how Jennifer Flowers or Juanita Brodderick felt!

LevinFan on October 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Bitter Clinger on October 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Romney apparently only has a closet full of Big Bird, binders of women, and Battleship games. Not a single, solitary skeleton. If there was one, it would have been found.

Is it possible that he the cleanest candidate for political office who has ever run in the history of the nation?

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

He is willing to reduce the Office of the President this low for a measly $5 contribution.

DrStock on October 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Like I mentioned yesterday, I don’t think “President of the US” is Obama’s dream job. I think he fancies himself as one day being UN Secretary General. As that would in his mind translate into “President of the World.” And I know some people have said he “Can’t” be UN Secretary General, because the US is a permanent member of the security council. But who here doesn’t believe Obama wouldn’t “renounce US citizenship?” Cmon. Obama hates everything about America, and Americans.

His ego will be so “hurt” on 11/6 after the “American” people vote him out that I fully expect him to turn bitter, will make Jimmy Carter look “classy” by comparison.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .
RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

For the briefest second I thought you said ears, and my brain’s self-destruct sequence almost kicked in.

Marcola on October 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

That would be a safe bet.

D-fusit on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Oh, my. I can almost taste Mooch’s tears. . .

RedNewEnglander on October 23, 2012 at 3:27 PM

They’re low sodium.

Ward Cleaver on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Mope and Change.

FruitedPlain on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

*clutches chest*

I’M COMING, WHEEZIE!

Christien on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Mitt Romney should consider walking Ohio neighborhoods with Josh Mandel. He might as well just move there for the rest of the election as well.

MTF on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Imagine how Jennifer Flowers or Juanita Brodderick felt!

LevinFan on October 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I don’t know if the email was intended to be a veil threat towards women or just a rallying cry for the femiNazis.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Nah, Gloria Bloom (Allred) has something real bad on him. Apparently, as a Mormon Bishop 30 years ago, Romney counselled a young Mormon church member to not have an abortion. I find it shocking!! /sarc

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 3:57 PM

Do you think the Obamas are still going to party hard on November 6?

DrStock on October 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

TeresainFortWorth on October 23, 2012 at 3:25 PM

If Obama had governed like Reagan, or even like Clinton did after the 1994 elections, he would be running away with this election. Obama didn’t get the message from the voters in 2010, so they will send it again.

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

So take your Presidential pension and a one-way trip to Asia Hawaii, and you can be awesomely awesome on the world’s most beautiful golf courses.

Steve Z on October 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

If he loses, look for them to hold one last big bash at the WH. On our dime.

Par-tay!

Ward Cleaver on October 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” – Obama

“Um, thanks chief. Guess I’ll vote for Romney.” – America

Nicole Coulter on October 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Next up:

Vote for me or I’ll shoot this dog.

Cicero43 on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Quick, quick! Declare yourself President for Life while there’s still time! It worked for Idi Amin.

Finbar on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM