Obama’s mopey new fundraising e-mail: ‘I don’t want to lose this election.’

posted at 3:21 pm on October 23, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

As with the second debate, Monday night may have looked like a victory for President Obama on the top line numbers, but if you looked a little deeper, the results for Mitt Romney were pretty good. More on that below, but a fundraising e-mail sent out by Team Obama this morning may be as clear an indication as any that they don’t feel like the president’s performance moved the ball last night. Yeesh:

I don’t want to lose this election.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close.

Fired up, ready to mope. It’s not new for the Obama campaign’s e-mails to be written in the style of stalker; the come down from ’08 e-mails has been noticeable. But I’m betting the base could have used just a little more crowing this morning. Something like this from the campaign’s phone call this morning:

“We have the ball. We have the lead….

Though I will say the fundraising e-mail complements the screenshot from the second-term agenda ad, released this morning. Should have cheered this up a bit. Am I the only one whose brain read, “Barack Obama Complains?”

With the campaign’s allies resorting to the “racial hatred” argument and Obama himself releasing a second-term agenda, which is really just a “nice booklet” of nothing new, it makes me think the Left thinks the same thing about the debate last night as I do— that Romney basically passed the C-in-C smell test (wasn’t that a 90s dance-pop band?) and the debate likely didn’t move the dial much in this race.

The CBS poll’s 30-point win for Obama looks like a clear outlier, but I want to mention it before we get to the CNN and PPP polls, which both seem more plausible and have more demographic information:

The CNN telephone snap poll showed a much tighter Obama win of 48–40 among registered voters (with a sample of 34 percent Democrats, 30 percent Republicans, and 36 percent independents). Some 59 percent of respondents felt Obama did a better job than they expected while 44 percent said the same of Romney. On the question of being a stronger leader, Obama led 51–46.

But the most important stat of the CNN poll? Of those who felt the debate helped them decide who to vote for, it was 24 percent for Obama and 25 percent for Romney. When all is said and done, an 8 percent victory in the debate for Obama actually translates to a 1 percent net gain for Romney.

The Democratic PPP poll posted a bigger win for Obama than the CNN poll at 11 points and good news for Obama across most demographics, but there were these tidbits:

On handling foreign policy, voters favored Obama 51–47, but independents gave Romney a one-point, 49–48 advantage. Overall, 37 percent were more likely to vote for Obama compared with 31 percent being less likely, while 38 percent felt more likely to vote for Romney compared with 35 percent turning less likely.

But the stat of the night comes from the PPP poll: While independents by a 55–40 percent margin felt Obama won the debate, they became more likely to vote for Romney (47 more likely — 35 less likely) than Obama (32 more likely — 48 less likely).

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

*clutches chest*

I’M COMING, WHEEZIE! Elizabeth!

Christien on October 23, 2012 at 3:56 PM

FTFY

Ward Cleaver on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

“Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” – Obama

“Um, thanks chief. Guess I’ll vote for Romney.” – America

Nicole Coulter on October 23, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Of course you and Mooch will be fine! That’s because Romney/Ryan will fix all the stuff you and Bite Me F’d up…

Strike Hornet on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

The upside is we will no longer have to endure our First Lady running around looking like she bought her outfits at Transformers-R-Us.

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM

You don’t like the Thai tranny-hooker look?

slickwillie2001 on October 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Next up:

Vote for me or I’ll shoot eat this dog.

Cicero43 on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

FIFY ;)

Strike Hornet on October 23, 2012 at 4:02 PM

When the economy absolutely bursts into blossoms after he is voted out, he’ll be screaming at the tops of his lungs, “That was MY economic recovery!” But there will be no one around to hear. His voice will echo in the wilderness.

It will be a beautiful thing to behold.
sniff sniff

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM

You know Barky is going to take credit for the economic turnaround when it happens.

This is why part of me would like to see him win the election, so he can follow through on his far left agenda which will inevitably result in a total collapse of the economy. The failed ideology of socialism would be shown to be an utter disaster and forever laid to rest once and for all, never to be resurrected. Then the productive people can rebuild and live happily ever after.

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

Hardly. You’ll be financially solvent but you’ll still be a couple of race baiting communist toe-rags sucking on the public teat for the rest of your lives and annoying the crap out of everyone.

CorporatePiggy on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Interesting how he said him and Michelle would be just fine either way:

MT @DougKass: Donald Trump will announce that he has unearthed divorce papers between the Prez and his wife.

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Dude. Just DUDE! There is no twinkle in his eye. There is nothing left in that man. He couldn’t even force a smile. He read that script once into the camera and couldn’t even be bothered to do another take when he biffed his line.

Plus this:

HE CANNOT SPEAK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF AND HOW COOL HE THINKS HE IS WITH HALF-ASSED BACK PATS.

nitzsche on October 23, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Obama’s never had real opposition in his life after Bobby Rush.

He had his opposition in the 2004 Dem primary disqualified with divorce records. He did the same thing to the 2004 Rep nominee, who was replaced by Alan “steveangell” Keyes.

Johnny Mac shot himself in the foot multiple times in 2008 as well.

wargamer6 on October 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I almost feel sorry for him. This is going to be the first time he loses and it’s going to be public and painful. In a lot of ways he a product of 40 years of liberal indoctrination and we’re getting to see it unfold in real time.

He really doesn’t know any better, doesn’t understand and has no concept of what’s going on. He probably thinks someone else will “fix” it for him, as has been done countless times in the past.

Oh well. Pity party over. GO AWAY NOW PLEASE.

kim roy on October 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I don’t and will never feel sorry for him. He truly believes he is the one we have all been waiting for and that without him we are lost. He is a delusional ideologue who knows exactly the outcome of his policies.

The ones to feel sorry for are those who will suffer because of the fact that he is willing to slash and burn everything and everyone to attain his goals.

Millions of people honestly voted for him out of a sense of hope and pride in our first black president. It was/is a thing to be proud of no matter which side he came from.

I didn’t vote for him and I am not surprised at the failure of his presidency, but there was a tiny kernal of hope that we were all wrong and it would be a good thing. If it was there for me, imagine how deep it was for those who voted for him and how devastated they are now.

It will be very difficult for some of them not to vote for him again and I think many will stay home rather than vote knowing what they know now.

I agree, GO AWAY NOW PLEASE and let those who are seeing their dream turned into a nightmare begin the recovery.

Romney/Ryan for Real Recovery.

Jvette on October 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Except that this time there won’t be anything to rebuild.

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

***

Translation: “Like all liberal elites, I’ll be fine despite what I’ve caused to be done to you nameless rabble. I just want to see if I can keep a good scam going another four years.”

BuckeyeSam on October 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

ROFL

Well good for you. Ahole.

Bishop on October 23, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Ooh, an even better moment will be when Obama turns over to
Romney the keys to the White House or whatever they do on stage at the inauguration when the new prez swears in.
Obama will be so angry (in an effeminate, not manly, way.)
And Big Mooch will let out a cry like a wounded animal that will echo off the buildings in DC and become engrained in the minds of children forever. Twenty, thirty, or more years later, all grown children will remember exactly where they were on that day when they heard “The Sound”.

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

You mean they have been living a LIE! Say it ain’t so.

Lily on October 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I wish Donald Trump would just go away.

changer1701 on October 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Ward Cleaver on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Check the transcript!

Christien on October 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

This is going to be a surreal couple of weeks. When’s the last time we’ve seen a Presidential campaign in complete desperate meltdown?

McCain was pretty fatalistic about it. His only truly weird moment was the campaign suspension. After that he pretty much knew from September on that he was just there to lose and just quietly retreated from the swing states one by one.

Kerry and Gore were convinced from their handlers that they had it won all along, thanks to their attempted October surprises.

Dole… meh. All I remember about his campaign are the bits on Conan O’Brien.

Ed or somebody on here has made a comparison to GHWB in ’92 going on about “those bozos” but I was a little kid then. Never really witnessed two weeks of full on meltdown where a guy who actually wants to win knows he’s going to lose and starts throwing every bit of stupidity at the wall.

Gingotts on October 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Yep, this is the natural next step after months of ads asking for folks to give up pizza night and wedding gifts. How pathetic. Thank God I have a job, but I know people who don’t, and do they really think “Michelle and I will be fine no matter what,” impresses those people?

It truly is over.

Dubn8tr on October 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

It amazes me that this guys still amazes me.

Chuck Schick on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

“Michelle and I…we know you’re hungry, living at a shelter, and surveying the wreckage of your lives that my policies have left you, but that doesn’t mean you can’t dig deep one last time to find the few pitiful dimes left to you, and donate them to my campaign.”

Bishop on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

“I’m not willing to watch the progress you and I worked so hard to achieve be undone.”

Progress??? Ha! Is this guy delusional or what? What a whiny little girl he is. He wants to win ’cause Michelle will beat the crap of him if he doesn’t. Pure schadenfreude. How sweet it is!

SpiderMike on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

I wish Donald Trump would just go away.

changer1701 on October 23, 2012 at 4:09 PM

If there’s one person who is almost as much as an attention wh0re as 0bama, it’s Teh Donald.

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Interesting how he said him and Michelle would be just fine either way:

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

On the basis of infidelity, no doubt, on Barry’s part. Reggie, Larry and Kal, pick up line 1 please.

gracie on October 23, 2012 at 4:15 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

Cry me an effing river.

rah1420 on October 23, 2012 at 4:16 PM

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

I thought about that also, whether it would be better to let Obama reap the fruits of his demented policies. Maybe that can be a schadenfreudich consolation prize if the SOB wins.

Socialists NEVER blame the inevitable failure of socialism on socialism. That’s why there are always some morons around that think that if THEY try it THEIR way, it’ll surely work this time.

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

what goes around comes around…remember how barry got rid of the people running against him in the past?

gracie on October 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Captain Smith had the decency to go down with the ship. After ramming America’s interests into a wall of ice, Obama and the Beast will retire to luxury in Hawaii.

Cicero43 on October 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I say this all the time to my better half.

“________ and I will be fine no matter what happens.”

Of course I’m not President and losing an election. Soon he will be with his better half all the time. Lucky dog! Ooops Lucky fellow! Sorry about that whole dog reference. ; )

Bmore on October 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Even without looking at the polls, just look at the candidates’ campaigns.

Barack Obama has the stench of a loser. Once that perception takes hold, and it is now, it’s almost impossible to erase. Especially in just 12 days.

Right Mover on October 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I don’t want to lose this erection.

The changing of just one letter can make all the difference. Sorta has that Jim and Tammy Faye quality now.

BobMbx on October 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Wow. New Crossroads ad:

wargamer6 on October 23, 2012 at 4:24 PM

If it hasn’t been suggested:
Please hire someone to handle your pension.

rogerb on October 23, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Ah, the smell of desperation wafting through the air.

Philly on October 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM

What do you want to bet then that when he’s booted out in two weeks he blames his eviction on racism?

Rod on October 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Bishop on October 23, 2012 at 4:14 PM

LOL, I just had visions of Obama campaign staffers outside his Denver office eagerly picking up the pennies the angry voter was tossing at it.

Jvette on October 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I read a report earlier this year that said they nearly divorced back when Barry made that primary challenge against Bobby Rush for a congressional seat. (Rush famously said that Barry had gone to Harvard and become an educated fool). Michelle reportedly didn’t want Barry to run, because Rush was well known and popular in Chicago, and she thought Barry would lose. He did lose, and by a wide margin (2-1). The article said Michelle was pi$$ed that Barry had wasted money and time. It said she felt Barry was consumed with his own career and self-interests, and paid no attention to her or their daughters, and she was fed up with him and told him she wanted a divorce.

AZCoyote on October 23, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Wow. New Crossroads ad:

wargamer6 on October 23, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Yeah, well the Obamas have paid a lot of taxes that were probably partially used to eventually help someone once, too, racist.

rogerb on October 23, 2012 at 4:29 PM

You wonder if McCain is thinking to himself right now: “If I only had a backbone and wasn’t such a RINO, I could have won and spared the country this mess.”

Nah…he’s thinking it was Sarah’s fault….

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

gracie on October 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

It would be ironic if it turned voters against Barry, but it’s hard to imagine it would have much effect at this point. There are already so many better reasons to vote against him.

AZCoyote on October 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

CorporatePiggy on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

This.
Plus the fact that history will be extremely harsh on him.
He will not handle that critisism well. We will all still be talking about Clinton, but not Obama.
I do feel that this is something he is worried about.

Jabberwock on October 23, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Why is Doug Kaas getting himself into this Trump controversy?

DrStock on October 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM

BobMbx on October 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Ugh … thanks a lot for that visual. Perhaps a warning next time?

This is why part of me would like to see him win the election …

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

There are several of us who would thank you to take that part of yourself and chuck it off a cliff somewhere, or at least bury it somewhere in your subconscious through heavy drug use.

Lost in Jersey on October 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM

So if Obama just keeps winning soon he’ll have fewer votes.

Um…

Can I borrow your dictionary? I’m not sure I remember the definition of “winning” correctly.

Did we redefine that word after Charlie Sheen had his breakdown and nobody told me?

gekkobear on October 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM

I love the smell of facepalm in the morning.

drunyan8315 on October 23, 2012 at 4:36 PM

You don’t like the Thai tranny-hooker look?

You, sir, have insulted Thai tranny hookers world wide.

Michelle Obama looks like she got dressed in a wind tunnel and there is no one in her entire entourage with the courage to say, “You look awful in that outfit!”

Frank_D on October 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Interesting how he said him and Michelle would be just fine either way:

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Unless the papers cite infidelity, this could backfire and make Mooch look sympathetic. Baaaaad idea, Donald.

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Just for grins:

I don’t want to lose this election.

Not because of what losing would mean for meMichelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

This race is very close.

..anyone remember those old Al Franken SNL skits? “How does this affect me, Al Franken?”

The War Planner on October 23, 2012 at 4:41 PM

While I think such will be a big nothingburger, wouldn’t it be the ultimate karma?

Obama made a career of using divorce docs to force his opponents out of races.

Resist We Much on October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

..maybe that raccoon that’s perched on top of his head is eating his brain.

The War Planner on October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Agree. Trump doesn’t ask for or take advice, however. That’s why he regularly comes off as a clown.

DrStock on October 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Did any of those failed 36 ‘green’ companies get Barry’s fundraising email?

GarandFan on October 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM

..maybe that raccoon that’s perched on top of his head is eating his brain.

The War Planner on October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Looks more like a possum or porcupine to me..

oldroy on October 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

This is why part of me would like to see him win the election …

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Lost in Jersey on October 23, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Heh. No worries, there’s a bottle of Glenfiddich at home just waiting for me to pop it open tonight and quickly drown those thoughts.

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Whew! This changes everything. I was going to vote for Him because I was worried about He and Mooch. I now don’t have to. What a relief.

Dingbat63 on October 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Yeah, I have all the empathy for that as the rat-eared wonder showed when discussing his dead sodomized ambassador in the Rose Garden.

Happy Nomad on October 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Obama made a career of using divorce docs to force his opponents out of races.

Resist We Much on October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Ultimate karma indeed! But frankly, who cares? It might even give Obama a boost in the polls. I couldn’t be married to that vile angry woman for any length of time and even a metrosexual beta male like the rat-eared wonder has limits on tolerance.

Happy Nomad on October 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

IBD/TIPP 2012 Presidential Election Daily Tracking Poll

Day 15: Oct. 23, 2012

Obama: +2.0
Obama 46.5% | Romney 44.5%

Sample: 37/30/32 D +7
MOE: +/- 3.5

* Obama’s lead over Romney eroded further in a polling taken the day of the final debate.

* Romney strengthened among males, going from a 1-point deficit two days ago to a 4-point lead.

* Likewise, Romney has gained 6 points among those described as “working class.”

* Romney also appears to have regained momentum among Catholic voters, among whom he was trailing three days ago, but has opened up an 8-point lead.

All of the movement is in Romney’s direction. I’m sure that RuPoll will be along shortly to tell us that, unlike his predicted Obama second-debate bounce, Obama’s third-debate bounce will materialise and reverse Romney’s momentum.

Resist We Much on October 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Dear Obamas,

I know that you will both feel a little bit down when you lose this election. But just remember this during the difficult time ahead: It’s better to lose one election than to be frog-marched out of the White House in handcuffs, leg irons and orange jump suits.

Hope that helps.

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I don’t want to lose this erection.

BobMbx on October 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM

I remember seeing legendary comedy ensemble the Firesign Theatre doing a live show in Boston, and they changed that very same letter in that very same word during one of their political skits.

That show was during the administration of Bill “Clenis” Clinton. Who would the very next week be in the audience for Firesign’s show in D.C. He laughed just as loud as everyone else.

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2012 at 4:56 PM

who cares?
Happy Nomad on October 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

it would be salacious, tho, if it were true and had something to do with barry’s proclivities for men……not illegal like using or selling cocaine but bad in a heterosexual marriage, don’t ya think?…mr family man and all that…

romney should run like hell to the hills from this or any other personal scandal that’s unleashed re: bo.

gracie on October 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Interesting how he said him and Michelle would be just fine either way:

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Unless there was specific proof of near-in-time infidelity with a male (he’d be forgiven or at least excused, even by me, if it was with a woman, given his current spousal unit), excessive near-in-time illegal drug use/addiction, child abuse, etc., this will be a big nothing. If it’s just the fact that papers were filed and they’ve reconciled or that they’re living a lie, well, what a shocka.

Trump better have more than this or he’ll be seen as a bigger fool than he is.

TXUS on October 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

But because of what it would mean for our country and middle-class families.

You’ve just thrown a credenza at a cockroach and the thing is still wiggling because it’s tough, it could make it; just then, as you are ready to deliver the death blow, your wife tells you to put the kids to bed. How are you supposed to finish the job of killing the vermin middle class thing? Clearly, you need another go at it.

Roxeanne de Luca on October 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM

How sweet. He’s worried that I’m worried about him and the Mrs.
Let me set his mind at ease.
I ain’t.

tj4osu on October 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Interesting how he said him and Michelle would be just fine either way:

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 4:40 PM

If it’s just a filing Donald shouldn’t release it…If has allegations against BO then release it…Jack Ryan FTW!

jaygatz33 on October 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

Someone needs to YouTube a combination of stock footage of Obama with the audio from Dana Carvey’s SNL skit about Bush the Elder pleading not to be voted out of office. I suspect it would be quite popular, since the real SNL won’t do it with Carvey or anyone else.

M. Scott Eiland on October 23, 2012 at 5:21 PM

I hope the Romney folks are reaching out to The Donald to stand down. This is NOT the time to turn Barry and Mooch into sympathetic characters in a soap opera. If the divorce papers don’t cite a live chicken or a dead boy, stand down, Donald, stand down. Just let it hang out there, twisting, giving Zero’s team the jitters.

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Obama’s mopey new fundraising e-mail: ‘I don’t want to lose this election.’

Yeah, you may lose, but I know you and your Alinsky/Ayers/Wright, etc. team will still be working behind the scenes to bring down America and instill international Socialism.

Or you may surprise me and just go out there making money off having been president and working to ensure your legacy like You Know Who.

Dr. ZhivBlago on October 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

3:1 presidential cookie sales nationwide!!

screwauger on October 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Because of course you think you come first in everybody’s mind, you puffed-up creature.

disa on October 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

You probably think this song is about you.

You’re so vain.

disa on October 23, 2012 at 5:36 PM

BREAKING:

UPDATE: JAN 21 2013, WASH DC Former President Obama still barricaded in WH Situation Room; asked for a sandwich with arugula and Wenslydale cheese. Negotiators making slight progress….stay tuned for further updates

BobMbx on October 23, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Obama made a career of using divorce docs to force his opponents out of races.

Resist We Much on October 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Happy Nomad on October 23, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Yeah, but the REAL revelation is yet to come!

That Nancy Pelosi has beeen using a STRAP-ON on Obama
for the last year now…the President did not pay
attention to her little remark about “passing the bill
to find out what’s in it”

Well, she has this clause inserted in there, as pay back for
her getting the House to pass his Bill.

ToddPA on October 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM

“Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.”

Unfortunately, the country won’t. Now, we can blame the GOP for some of this mess by Obama is the one that has made a second recession that will be worse than the first; a certainty.

cougar on October 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM

No matter the topic, its all about HIM! A classic narcissist.

Bevan on October 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Donald Trump trying to smear Obama with proof of a divorce filing somehow loses some of the bite, if there was any.

Of course that will make the Donald racist too…. or something.

Imagine if this was planted as a reverse-october surprise to boost Obama sympathy… you know… for the kids.

AverageJoe on October 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

No matter the topic, its all about HIM! A classic narcissist.

Bevan on October 23, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Um… The rat-eared wonder is a sociopath not just a narcissist.

Happy Nomad on October 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM

BREAKING:

BobMbx on October 23, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Is Wolfie also there to keep him company?

Del Dolemonte on October 23, 2012 at 6:02 PM

OT: Gloria Allred is headed to Boston to see if she can get the courts to let her at sworn testimonies and gag orders from a previous case involving Mitt Romney.

I loathe that woman. How I pray the judge sees through this and kills it stone dead…

Grace_is_sufficient on October 23, 2012 at 6:07 PM

“Not because of what losing would mean for me — Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.”

What?
Oh…yeah…right. Good for you two.

How’s Bo the dog?

justltl on October 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM

This is a private email between Obama and his supporters ONLY.

akaniku on October 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Did you get one? You are a pitiful troll.

jffree1 on October 23, 2012 at 6:11 PM

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

That scenario only rings true in Atlas Shrugged. You can’t cure liberalism. If he were to remain President and collapse the economy, the libtards would still blame it on Bush and/or say that he didn’t spend enough money (that we didn’t have). They would still vote for the (D) and be all for tax and spending.

Decoski on October 23, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Grace_is_sufficient on October 23, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Well it looks like a liberal democrat judge is going to get to try and save the day for Zero.

Rational Thought on October 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Next up:

Vote for me or I’ll shoot eat this dog puppy.

Cicero43 on October 23, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Lanceman on October 23, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Barack Obama Complains

LOL! Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ya2daup on October 23, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I don’t want to lose this election.

This says he’s lost, right there.

dogsoldier on October 23, 2012 at 6:55 PM

Michelle and I will be fine no matter what happens.

In a sane world, that would be after his release from Super Max.

kekelaward on October 23, 2012 at 7:18 PM

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Cutting off one’s nose to spite one’s face, it’s never a great move. I’ve heard this argument many times over the years. “Let them have their ideology, let it fail, then it will never be heard from again.” That isn’t quite how it would work out, and even if it were, the pain suffered in the meantime would be horrific.

Let the patient die, then resurrect it? Doesn’t work with people, shouldn’t be tried to nations. But I do understand and empathize with the sentiment behind it. If only we could educate the progs without this level of disaster to prove that Socialism has never, and will never, work where humans are involved.

Freelancer on October 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM

UltimateBob on October 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Dream on, that’s not the way politics works.

slickwillie2001 on October 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I saw the C-and-C Smell Test open for Devo in ’82.

Dave in San Diego on October 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Almost sure that was C&C Music Factory, with regards to MKat’s question about smell testers in the recording industry.

Ryan Anthony on October 24, 2012 at 12:10 PM