Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on October 21, 2012 by Allahpundit

“I don’t crow about bad polls, I don’t crow about good polls. I just want trends,” said Ron Kaufman, a top Romney adviser. “And the bottom line is the trends are kind of good for us. That’s all that matters at this point. There’s a long way to go.”

“It’s been an enjoyable journey,” he added. “I think we’re having more fun right now than they are.“

***

Obama won [Ohio] in 2008 largely because of a healthy lead among independents and a highly enthusiastic base’s turning out votes. Right now Romney is leading big with independents, has a more enthusiastic base, and is drawing crowds in Ohio that rival Obama’s. While he is down 2.5 points in the polls, the average poll is assuming 2008 turnout which is unlikely to repeat itself this year. Adding the fact that early voting is trending more Republican than in 2008, there is a lot of reason for optimism that this race is much closer than the current polls suggest. Not bad for a candidate who was declared dead in the state just a few weeks ago.

***

Among Keystone State voters in our poll who say the economy and job creation is the most important issue that will influence their vote, voters prefer Romney over Obama by a 54% to 40% margin. This is clear evidence Romney is winning the jobs argument. Voters in Western Pa, who tend to be blue collar, working class Democrats, care about jobs and resent the President’s war on coal. In the Pittsburgh market, Romney is on track to run up huge margins. In the vote-rich Southeast collar counties around Philadelphia, Romney is neck-and-neck with Obama because these more affluent, better educated suburban voters identify with Mitt Romney and a lot of what he stands for. They know he’s not an extremist, know he cares about kids and women, saved the Olympics and wants deficits under control…

This is why our statewide polling was the first to show Romney with an improved image in the Commonwealth after the first debate – 48% now view him favorably, a huge reversal from pre-debate polling. And this is a clear indication even in a “blue” state like Pennsylvania voters are smart enough to know that having a leader in the White House who understands job creation is more important than having the letter “R” or “D” posted outside the Oval office door.

***

The psychology of the race has shifted, a prospect that advisers to Mr. Obama had long fought. They sought to define Mr. Romney as an unacceptable choice, hoping to keep enough voters who supported Mr. Obama in 2008 from seeing Mr. Romney as a plausible alternative…

Here in Florida, the largest competitive state with 29 electoral votes, supporters of Mr. Romney say they have noticed a drastic change since the Oct. 3 debate in Denver, where his strong performance came as he stepped up his advertising in Florida.

“For a long time, the Republican rationale was ‘I just want Obama to lose,’ ” said Brian Ballard, a co-chairman of the Romney campaign in the state. “He opened people’s eyes at the debate. It moved the needle for the pro-Romney vote, not just that we can’t have four more years of the same.”

***

[Obama supporters] at the George Mason University event described various means used to cope with political panic, whether prompted by a poor debate performance or a particularly gnawing poll…

“I felt like I was going to cry [after the debate],” said Nancy Aboulmouna, of Arlington. “I have not yet. Not yet. I just wanted to. I talked to my parents and friends. But then I found out that some of them were Romney supporters and it got worse from there.”

Faced with a campaign narrative not to their liking, some Obama supporters simply tuned out. Johana Posada, 25, of Arlington, said she stopped paying attention to the polls when they began to go south for Obama after that first debate.

***

The Republicans are now the ones offering ideas of progress or reform, while the Democrats fiercely fight to protect the established order of entitlements, tax hikes, and obeisance to unions, greens, and feminists. Even when Obama and Biden have been highly caffeinated, they have not stated their plans and goals for a second term. They are too busy painting a socialist-realist mural of Romney and Ryan as maniacal reactionaries. They are too preoccupied with protecting subsidies for Big Bird, Planned Parenthood, and windmills.

Four years ago, President Obama and Vice President Biden were bursting with plans. Obama said he would cut the deficit, middle-class taxes, and health care premiums, while also creating a new entitlement to health insurance. He said he’d revamp America’s energy, education, and immigration policies for the 21st century. He delivered a speech in the early months of his term saying he’d put America on a “new foundation.” His 2011 State of the Union address was devoted to “winning the future.”

But all of these big dreams have crashed against the granite wall of reality. The deficit is up, the price of fuel and health care premiums has increased, incomes are down, and tax increases loom. Obama is exhausted. His political capital is spent. The boldest proposal he’s put forward recently is hiring another 100,000 teachers. That doesn’t even rise to the level of small-ball. It’s mini-golf.

***

Flash-forward to 2012 and all we’ve seen from the man who promised us hope, change, and a new kind of politics is a nakedly cynical divide and conquer crusade that’s only gotten worse in its closing days. While Romney focuses his closing argument on the future, his agenda, and the realities of governing, our president is literally going all in on Big Bird, contraception, Binder-gate, “Romnesia,” and aids flanking him at rallies holding signs that read: “Women’s Health Security.”

This smallness and naked desperation is not only apparent, it’s familiar. I don’t mean to pick at an old scab, but in the closing days of the ’08 campaign, we saw the same kind of behavior from John McCain. He knew he was losing and in a desperate bid to gain traction, his message became erratic (suspending the campaign) and small (Joe the Plumber).

Probably with good reason, Barack Obama is also not acting like a winner. So bad is his behavior, in fact, that he’s given Romney a massive opening to declare Obama’s behavior “unpresidential.” Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that Romney was beaten senseless for his lack of substance? The secret’s out: Obama has no second-term agenda.

***

Sure, the Republicans still insist on bringing up trivial, peripheral distractions like Benghazi, Obamacare, multi-trillion-dollar debt, unsustainable entitlements, permanent long-term unemployment, and the looming January 1 “fiscal cliff.” But Democrats know that, if Romney gets his way, there’ll be nothing at the bottom of the fiscal cliff to break your fall except binders. In RomneyWorld, when the mullahs drop the big Iranian nuke, there’ll be nothing crawling out from the irradiated rubble except cockroaches and binders — or some hideous mutation of the two: bindroaches, vile creatures prowling the land on three pairs of jointed rings ready to snap shut on your daughters’ ankles as they attempt to access the last Planned Parenthood clinic in America…

Some years ago, the then–French defense minister, Jean-Pierre Chevènement, complained that the Americans were committed to “the organized cretinization of our people.” I’ve never accepted the thesis, but I have to say that, in the final weeks of his reelection campaign, the first man in history to spend $6 trillion and leave no trace is doing a magnificent job of cretinizing his own base. In the binders of history, this one will be worth its own tab.

***

Eileen touched her friend’s arm. “Most women I know, whether they’re for Obama or Romney, they feel the same thing,” she said. “[Abortion is] a distraction. That whole Gloria Steinem thing is old.”…

Romney’s “binders full of women” line, an awkward phrasing that inspired reams of mockery on the Internet, wasn’t changing any minds among the women I spoke to. Democratic partisans saw it as more evidence Romney was out of touch; Republican partisans saw it as of a piece with his business background. “Anyone who’s ever been a professional, ever, knows that’s how you get resumes: in a binder,”43-year-old Republican stay-at-home mother Michele Moss said, rolling her eyes. Only someone who’d never been in the business world — like Obama — would fail to understand that.

The “binders” line didn’t register at all among the undecided women.

Via Gallup.

***

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) delivered a withering assault on President Barack Obama on Sunday, asserting that the president hasn’t laid out a concrete agenda for a second term and is instead making up catch phrases like “Romnesia.”

“That fires up his base, people who are going to vote for him anyway,” Rubio said on ABC’s “This Week.” “But for the rest of Americans who are trying to make up their mind who to vote for, what they’re wondering is, ‘Well, that’s very cute Mr. President, but what are you going to do for the future?’”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 9

cmsinaz on October 21, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Lol. Great SNL skit if they had any Malkins.

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

understand …. our sheriff Randy Cartwright is a good man and a outstanding Sheriff …. he is a Dem … cuz most folks around here are Dems ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM

As was my guy over in Richmond County; lots of lifelong Dems in law enforcement down your way.

As to ticket splitting – I have an outstanding State Rep in MA – he’s a Democrat, and I end up splitting tickets to cast a vote for him.

massrighty on October 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I just hit my “Alt” key 42 times to give you a HotAir birthday spanking!

KOOLAID2 on October 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

What the heII is an alt key? I had to go with 42 , ! , just as good as a smack isnt it?

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Guess who

Speakup on October 21, 2012 at 9:28 PM

The Butcher of Benghazi ?
The Lying King ?
Obama’s been lyin ?
Lie Candy ?
The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers ?
;-) ;-)

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Obama’s problem is not that he’s black. Obama’s problem is that he’s red.

Period.

petefrt on October 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

You’re not as creative as he is?

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Cozmo..
I felt that here…in Idaho…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:32 PM

cmsinaz on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

No sh%t…?

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Yes, but whom did Lt Col Kilgore say that to ?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Btw:Today is my 42 birthday. bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Darn, didn’t know it until now, but happy, happy birthday, ALT. And, for every day in the many years to come, may you be with your dreams and the Sun and the morning.

TXUS on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Schadenfreude on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

The Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers ?

Seriously, is that one your’s? Cause I like it!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Cozmo..
I felt that here…in Idaho…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I think it will leave a mark ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

No. Nasty cold in Whorelando tonight.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

s anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

windows open … 50′s here ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM

No. Nasty cold in Whorelando tonight.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Define “nasty cold.”

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Obama’s problem is not that he’s black. Obama’s problem is that he’s red.

Period.

petefrt on October 21, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Funny, hating reds has my passion always been. It goes not to the color of the skin but to the content of character.

TXUS on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Happy Birthday, alt!

Schadenfreude on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

I really love fall / winter here … my electric bill is 30 dollars a month
(heat and stove are Propane :D)

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

No. Nasty cold in Whorelando tonight.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

It got up to the eighties here today, but I had the heat on last night…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Snail eaters shouldn’t throw stones

entagor on October 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Cheese-eating surrender monkeys!

-Willie the groundskeeper.

massrighty on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

No AC here, but the heat sure isn’t on.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Define “nasty cold.”

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM

72?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Dang…
40′s here…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

TXUS on October 21, 2012 at 9:37 PM

MLK would be proud ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

No. Nasty cold in Whorelando tonight.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

A/C is off here in New Smyrna too.

BeachBum on October 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Dang…
40′s here…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

We’re supposed to get that in a couple of days. Brrrrr!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I think it may just be you OC.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

cautiously optimistic

*snoopy dance on standby*

trivial- benghazi
outrage- binders

priorities

cmsinaz on October 21, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Well then…

… Everyone will have to know their positions, won’t they?

*clink!*

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

In case anyone missed this tidbit!

Speaking of Prayers……Billy Graham gives the Green Light to
vote for Mittens!!
===================

Graham family tightens ties with Romney as presidential election nears
Thurs Oct 18 2012
*****************

The election-year embrace of Mitt Romney by some evangelical Christians now borders on a bear hug, given a series of moves by Billy Graham and his family that appear to say it’s OK to vote for a Mormon.

This week, the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association removed Mormonism from its list of religious cults.

The reclassification follows Romney’s visit to Graham’s mountain home last Thursday, a meeting that also included Graham’s son Franklin, who now runs the association for his 93-year-old father.

Mormons consider themselves Christians and say their faith tracks the teachings of Jesus. But they give equal stature to the Book of Mormon and the Bible. Several of their beliefs – including that God the Father, the Holy Spirit and Jesus are separate deities and not part of the divine Trinity – further separate them from mainstream Christian teachings.(More………….)
==================================================

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

72?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Ah! Swimming weather!

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

hit 90 today in Lubbock.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Not sure which to leave on tomorrow, heat or A/C…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

I have awesome news!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

*clink!*

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

*clink!* How is little 7%’s knee?

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Any idea what happened to LibFree?

I saw after the second debate, he threw in the towel, but I thought it was a gag.

Not a ball-gag, mind you, a jokey gag.

One site I go to that has a heavy lib base has been dead silent since Denver.

budfox on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

The wife and I have a plan on cold nights…

Sandra Fluck just doesn’t get it…
Well…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

D*mmitt,I’m still on Page #2….ugh:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I’m in a really good mood tonight.

I am watching the the walking Dead.

Romney will win.

And I missed her.

Besides, she lives in Lubbock and is 42. What could I possibly write that would be worse than that?

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Cause I like it!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Thanx :)
So, how will you celebrate the exit of LimpaPimpa and Money Hoohoo from the Casa Blanca ?

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I spent the week driving most of Broward. 2 Obama signs. Hundreds of Romneys.
This is Deep Blue Broward Co.

katy the mean old lady on October 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Yep. Nothing in Daytona or Melbourne either.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I was driving through Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan this weekend. Romney signs galore and very few Obama signs. My college-aged son commented on this. He was surprised because last election it was the complete opposite! These are heavy union areas. I was wondering if Romney has a better on the ground campaign? Or- are the polls in MI and OH really as close as they say? Hmmm…

wolverinefan on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I love chilly Fall weather. Today really sucked, eighties and humid…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

perfect….

*Clink*

cmsinaz on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Happy 42nd Birthday Alt

Schadenfreude on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

hit 90 today in Lubbock.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

What!!???

This global warming seams to move around to state-to-state.

Just wait..

Global warming will be turned off in a month or so..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

That is going to help with the evangelical vote. Thank you to the Grahams.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

D*mmitt,I’m still on Page #2….ugh:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Just about the time you read this, I’ll be on the next page looking back and laughing! /

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I am.

But it felt good to not have to use it for the previous week.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Simply cannot listen to Cutter. Wow, there is something majorly wrong with that woman.

paul1149 on October 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM

That Brad Pitt commercial for Chanel is STRANGE!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I have awesome news!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Further proof that Obama is indeed the “foreign policy president.”

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:44 PM

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

It is also my birthday. I won’t be working on the 7th!!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Speaking of Prayers……Billy Graham gives the Green Light to
vote for Mittens!

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Oh thank God. I was waiting for him to give me the OK

Ah! Swimming weather!

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Anything under 80 is cold to me.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM

How old is the Young Federalist? Does he have a spring, electric or gas?

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM

He was 15 going on 16 when he got it. It is an electric model. We got it online from Evike.com; FWIW, I don’t recommend them; the model they sold was cheaper than elsewhere but did not come with a battery or charger. When the unit failed, they would only replace it, they would not issue a refund for the damaged unit. The electric units shoot faster and with higher velocity than the spring models. If your nephew wants to participate in Airsoft competitions, you might want to check on the velocity from the gun you are buying, many of those competitions have an upper limit of allowed projectile velocity.

After the replacement unit was received, he has enjoyed using it. Re-using the BB’s is not recommended. They are cheap enough that it’s not an issue.

AZfederalist on October 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Sandra Fluck just doesn’t get it…
Well…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

She “gets” it alright. She just wants you to pay for it.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

My A.C. Just kicked on, K.C. was cold this a.m. and then got progressively more humid. I know better than to wish for winter, but fall temps would be nice.

BettyRuth on October 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I am watching the the walking Dead.

Romney will win.

And I missed her.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I want her to see 43 and be free..
This war on women must stop…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Speaking of Prayers……Billy Graham gives the Green Light to
vote for Mittens!

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

We Lutherans don’t care who Billy endorses, but good for the evangelicals…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Anything under 80 is cold to me.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Yep.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

She says she gets it a lot. Rush had a word for that, but I can’t remember..

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

We Lutherans don’t care who Billy endorses, but good for the evangelicals…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

:) It is good

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hi B!

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

In 2008, IDP was 15th rated on polling, Gallup was 20th Just saying.IDP really screwing us on the RC.

Robb on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Anything under 80 is cold to me.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Yep.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

65-72 is perfect weather …. hmmmmmm

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

She “gets” it alright. She just wants you to pay for it.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

There’s a chastity belt on my wallet..
Unfortunately..
Fluck has my employer’s Fed ID number..

To the voting booths….

Lets get rid of this vile scum…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

BettyRuth on October 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

I miss K.C. :( Lived in Midtown by the University, off State line by 39th st. and Brookside.

tom daschle concerned on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

She says she gets it a lot. Rush had a word for that, but I can’t remember..

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Shut? Smut? Something like that.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Hello, Scrumper.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

canopfor, let me know when you read this. I’m timing you.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM

65-72 85-98 is perfect weather …. hmmmmmm

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

FIFY.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I want her to see 43 and be free..
This war on women must stop…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM
I am soooo oppressed.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Where is our Scrumpy? Has anyone seen her posting?

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Is anyone else using their A/C tonight, or just me?

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Oh yeah, still on here in AZ. Days are still upper 80′s lower 90′s, but it is cooling down. Evenings and mornings are quite pleasant, so the A/C isn’t running as much. Could probably open the windows this evening.

AZfederalist on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Thanks – did they have the electric ones?

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:10 PM

gophergirl:Lol,I bet a Gatling six barrel one would be a hoot!:)
================================================================

Heres the google search for AirSoft Company Websites:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

She says she gets it a lot. Rush had a word for that, but I can’t remember..

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Just in time for the holidays..
Ho Ho Ho

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Happy Twerp Day to you
Happy Twerp Day to you

*singing*

SparkPlug on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

anyone else go to that flukeing rally at the Pak and Save? I was the one on the left

Slade73 on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

:) It is good

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Glad he lived long enough for this endorsement…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Where is our Scrumpy? Has anyone seen her posting?

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Nope.

I say Hi to her. Hope she is well.

SparkPlug on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Crap. I gotta run to 7-11.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Husband got me a pink stun gun. Gawd, I love living in Texas!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

What? No pink AR-15?

BTW: Today is my 42 birthday. Bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

No pink AR-15? No bowing.

However … I do hope you have a

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y,

Y O U

A N N O Y I N G

L I T T L E

T W E R P !

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

PolAgnostic on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I see Jackie. Hello dear.

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I received my first .22, than shortly there after my 410 gauge side by side at 12 also.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

(\__/)
(>’.’<)
(")_(")

Happy Twerp Day to you

SparkPlug on October 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

SparkPlug on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I hope so, too.

GOOD EVENING, SCRUMPY!:)

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

*clink!* How is little 7%’s knee?

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:41 PM

He is good…

… Thanks for asking.

6 more practices, 2 more games in the playoff rounds…

*clink!*

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I am soooo oppressed.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I know you aren’t..:)
Well..
I may have worded my previous post wrong..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

Where is our Scrumpy? Has anyone seen her posting?

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

No, and frankly I am starting to worry. She said she wasn’t feeling all that well.

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Good evening, Ken. How are you this evening?

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

To sleep, perchance to dream.

AmeriCuda on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Glad he lived long enough for this endorsement…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I actually like his son better than him but Billy Graham is well Billy Graham.

I think he knows what is at stake in this election. I wish a couple other evangelical pastors would follow his lead.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

It’s hard to believe that the nightmare that has been the last four years could be over very soon. The closer it gets the more nervous I become. It’s about all I can think of. Today I bought a gallon of milk that expires on Nov. 7 and it hit me, right there in Publix, that this will finally all be over SOON. Thank God.

Nikkia2112 on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

It was great weather here today in NoVa, but I’m fighting a cold now. So AC is staying off.

22044 on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

No. Nasty cold in Whorelando tonight.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:35 PM

A/C is off here in New Smyrna too.

BeachBum on October 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Isn’t it delicious?
Ahhhhhh…
Turned mine off last night to..fresh air
after months and months-suffocating.
And a power bill that makes me nauseous.

bazil9 on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Why does Karl Rove need to go around busting hard-ons? Especially Obama’s?

roscopico on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Bmore on October 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I know. Hope she feels better.

SparkPlug on October 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM

hm getting everything ready for breakfast tomorrow …
eggs – check …
corn beef hash – check
bread for French toast – check …
cinnamon
butter and pure maple syrup – check

ok I am ready ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM

And a power bill that makes me nauseous.

bazil9 on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

So it would be considered “rubbing it in” if I told you my electric bill last month was under $18.00.

*ducking*

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Isn’t it delicious?

bazil9 on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM

thatsafactjack on October 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I am outstanding. I trust you are in that category as well? Always happy to see you at QOTD.

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 9:58 PM