Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on October 21, 2012 by Allahpundit

“I don’t crow about bad polls, I don’t crow about good polls. I just want trends,” said Ron Kaufman, a top Romney adviser. “And the bottom line is the trends are kind of good for us. That’s all that matters at this point. There’s a long way to go.”

“It’s been an enjoyable journey,” he added. “I think we’re having more fun right now than they are.“

***

Obama won [Ohio] in 2008 largely because of a healthy lead among independents and a highly enthusiastic base’s turning out votes. Right now Romney is leading big with independents, has a more enthusiastic base, and is drawing crowds in Ohio that rival Obama’s. While he is down 2.5 points in the polls, the average poll is assuming 2008 turnout which is unlikely to repeat itself this year. Adding the fact that early voting is trending more Republican than in 2008, there is a lot of reason for optimism that this race is much closer than the current polls suggest. Not bad for a candidate who was declared dead in the state just a few weeks ago.

***

Among Keystone State voters in our poll who say the economy and job creation is the most important issue that will influence their vote, voters prefer Romney over Obama by a 54% to 40% margin. This is clear evidence Romney is winning the jobs argument. Voters in Western Pa, who tend to be blue collar, working class Democrats, care about jobs and resent the President’s war on coal. In the Pittsburgh market, Romney is on track to run up huge margins. In the vote-rich Southeast collar counties around Philadelphia, Romney is neck-and-neck with Obama because these more affluent, better educated suburban voters identify with Mitt Romney and a lot of what he stands for. They know he’s not an extremist, know he cares about kids and women, saved the Olympics and wants deficits under control…

This is why our statewide polling was the first to show Romney with an improved image in the Commonwealth after the first debate – 48% now view him favorably, a huge reversal from pre-debate polling. And this is a clear indication even in a “blue” state like Pennsylvania voters are smart enough to know that having a leader in the White House who understands job creation is more important than having the letter “R” or “D” posted outside the Oval office door.

***

The psychology of the race has shifted, a prospect that advisers to Mr. Obama had long fought. They sought to define Mr. Romney as an unacceptable choice, hoping to keep enough voters who supported Mr. Obama in 2008 from seeing Mr. Romney as a plausible alternative…

Here in Florida, the largest competitive state with 29 electoral votes, supporters of Mr. Romney say they have noticed a drastic change since the Oct. 3 debate in Denver, where his strong performance came as he stepped up his advertising in Florida.

“For a long time, the Republican rationale was ‘I just want Obama to lose,’ ” said Brian Ballard, a co-chairman of the Romney campaign in the state. “He opened people’s eyes at the debate. It moved the needle for the pro-Romney vote, not just that we can’t have four more years of the same.”

***

[Obama supporters] at the George Mason University event described various means used to cope with political panic, whether prompted by a poor debate performance or a particularly gnawing poll…

“I felt like I was going to cry [after the debate],” said Nancy Aboulmouna, of Arlington. “I have not yet. Not yet. I just wanted to. I talked to my parents and friends. But then I found out that some of them were Romney supporters and it got worse from there.”

Faced with a campaign narrative not to their liking, some Obama supporters simply tuned out. Johana Posada, 25, of Arlington, said she stopped paying attention to the polls when they began to go south for Obama after that first debate.

***

The Republicans are now the ones offering ideas of progress or reform, while the Democrats fiercely fight to protect the established order of entitlements, tax hikes, and obeisance to unions, greens, and feminists. Even when Obama and Biden have been highly caffeinated, they have not stated their plans and goals for a second term. They are too busy painting a socialist-realist mural of Romney and Ryan as maniacal reactionaries. They are too preoccupied with protecting subsidies for Big Bird, Planned Parenthood, and windmills.

Four years ago, President Obama and Vice President Biden were bursting with plans. Obama said he would cut the deficit, middle-class taxes, and health care premiums, while also creating a new entitlement to health insurance. He said he’d revamp America’s energy, education, and immigration policies for the 21st century. He delivered a speech in the early months of his term saying he’d put America on a “new foundation.” His 2011 State of the Union address was devoted to “winning the future.”

But all of these big dreams have crashed against the granite wall of reality. The deficit is up, the price of fuel and health care premiums has increased, incomes are down, and tax increases loom. Obama is exhausted. His political capital is spent. The boldest proposal he’s put forward recently is hiring another 100,000 teachers. That doesn’t even rise to the level of small-ball. It’s mini-golf.

***

Flash-forward to 2012 and all we’ve seen from the man who promised us hope, change, and a new kind of politics is a nakedly cynical divide and conquer crusade that’s only gotten worse in its closing days. While Romney focuses his closing argument on the future, his agenda, and the realities of governing, our president is literally going all in on Big Bird, contraception, Binder-gate, “Romnesia,” and aids flanking him at rallies holding signs that read: “Women’s Health Security.”

This smallness and naked desperation is not only apparent, it’s familiar. I don’t mean to pick at an old scab, but in the closing days of the ’08 campaign, we saw the same kind of behavior from John McCain. He knew he was losing and in a desperate bid to gain traction, his message became erratic (suspending the campaign) and small (Joe the Plumber).

Probably with good reason, Barack Obama is also not acting like a winner. So bad is his behavior, in fact, that he’s given Romney a massive opening to declare Obama’s behavior “unpresidential.” Wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that Romney was beaten senseless for his lack of substance? The secret’s out: Obama has no second-term agenda.

***

Sure, the Republicans still insist on bringing up trivial, peripheral distractions like Benghazi, Obamacare, multi-trillion-dollar debt, unsustainable entitlements, permanent long-term unemployment, and the looming January 1 “fiscal cliff.” But Democrats know that, if Romney gets his way, there’ll be nothing at the bottom of the fiscal cliff to break your fall except binders. In RomneyWorld, when the mullahs drop the big Iranian nuke, there’ll be nothing crawling out from the irradiated rubble except cockroaches and binders — or some hideous mutation of the two: bindroaches, vile creatures prowling the land on three pairs of jointed rings ready to snap shut on your daughters’ ankles as they attempt to access the last Planned Parenthood clinic in America…

Some years ago, the then–French defense minister, Jean-Pierre Chevènement, complained that the Americans were committed to “the organized cretinization of our people.” I’ve never accepted the thesis, but I have to say that, in the final weeks of his reelection campaign, the first man in history to spend $6 trillion and leave no trace is doing a magnificent job of cretinizing his own base. In the binders of history, this one will be worth its own tab.

***

Eileen touched her friend’s arm. “Most women I know, whether they’re for Obama or Romney, they feel the same thing,” she said. “[Abortion is] a distraction. That whole Gloria Steinem thing is old.”…

Romney’s “binders full of women” line, an awkward phrasing that inspired reams of mockery on the Internet, wasn’t changing any minds among the women I spoke to. Democratic partisans saw it as more evidence Romney was out of touch; Republican partisans saw it as of a piece with his business background. “Anyone who’s ever been a professional, ever, knows that’s how you get resumes: in a binder,”43-year-old Republican stay-at-home mother Michele Moss said, rolling her eyes. Only someone who’d never been in the business world — like Obama — would fail to understand that.

The “binders” line didn’t register at all among the undecided women.

Via Gallup.

***

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) delivered a withering assault on President Barack Obama on Sunday, asserting that the president hasn’t laid out a concrete agenda for a second term and is instead making up catch phrases like “Romnesia.”

“That fires up his base, people who are going to vote for him anyway,” Rubio said on ABC’s “This Week.” “But for the rest of Americans who are trying to make up their mind who to vote for, what they’re wondering is, ‘Well, that’s very cute Mr. President, but what are you going to do for the future?’”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 9

Last!

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Bish

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Then I will take first..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Wait…what?

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

4th

KCB on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Cannot wait for November 6th!!! (Or November 8th, if you’re a Demorat.)

cynccook on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Knock out punch tomorrow hopefully. Let’s finish this off.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

The Obama campaign should be very scared. Obama campaign donors ought to start asking for their money back.

bluegill on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

BINDERS!!!!!!!!

Woot.

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Wait…what?

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Come on – Big Bird and Binders are MUCH more important!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Guys been reading my comments. Snaps suspenders.

hawkdriver on October 21, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Tomorrow night cannot come soon enough.

Go forth and smite the douche, Mr. Romney.

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

When you’re young and stupid, just cover your ears and say “Lalalalalalalaaaa! I am not listening to anything that shakes my theory that black Chicago Jesus is the best president evah!”

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

INVISIBLE!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Last!

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Bish

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Then I will take first..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:33 PM

-_-

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Gumby to be here anytime now to refute these polls..

Obama (green line) is pretty flat..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

HBD.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

The secret’s out: Obama has no second-term agenda.

The hell he doesn’t. He’s just not talking about it. That’s the scary part.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Knock out punch tomorrow hopefully. Let’s finish this off.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I’m a prayer and I’ll be praying.

hawkdriver on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

-_-

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

It was an accident. I was antagonizing CW on the poll thread.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

“I love the smell of Panic…

… especially in the morning.

You know that smell, that smell of $4.50/gal for gasoline…

… there is nothing like it.

It smells like…

… it smells like VICTORY!

One day this election is going to be over…”

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Four years ago we knew he was lying.
We knew he wanted to destroy our country.
And WE WERE RIGHT.
Only idiots believed him them, only idiots believe him now.

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

B+

Hahahahahhahahahah..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

INVISIBLE!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Yeah, like that’s happenin’!

:>)

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I’m a prayer and I’ll be praying.

hawkdriver on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Oh me too. Every night and every morning and whenever I have a second during the day.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Can’t bear to watch the MSNBC or Cutter video. Miss anything?

bluealice on October 21, 2012 at 8:39 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

And just where the heck have you been?

You know these lightweights cannot keep me in line.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Technically, napalm is gasoline.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Heh, heh, heh. Drudge is really taking it to Zero tonight. Besides all the bowing, notice “peace” McGovern (a good democrat) juxtaposed with angry-faced Fluke (a bad democrat). Then and now. Not pretty.

Rational Thought on October 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Knock out punch tomorrow hopefully. Let’s finish this off.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I’m a prayer and I’ll be praying.

hawkdriver on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

I’m already/been praying…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM

-_-

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

I’ll get it right eventually :D

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:41 PM

So I wore my Romney shirt out among the masses of suburban Minneapolis yesterday. Got a lot more smiles than glares which surprised me.

I kind of wanted a nasty comment so I could unleash the snark but sadly nope – nothing.

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

To several of you above:

Yes. May God be with Mr. Romney and our nation tomorrow night so that we may end this long national nightmare. In His name we pray. AMEN.

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Just got back from ‘Sconsin. Hubby told me to take the “Mitt” sticker off my car, just to be safe. I didn’t and didn’t need to… lots of RR stickers and signs up in the Dairy State. I was pleasantly surprised.

Talked to my liberal family members who were not thrilled with Obama but would never vote Republican. I encouraged them to vote Green Party, lol. Whatever it takes.

Fallon on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Tomorrow night cannot come soon enough.

Go forth and smite the douche, Mr. Romney.

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

…Moderator Bill:…because of the sensitive situations in the middle east and due to national security situations… our foreign affairs debate tonight will be restricted to France, Belgium and Denmark!

KOOLAID2 on October 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

===================================================================

Hot D*mn,I do wish I found this alot earlier!

Romney Road Team
@RomneyRoadTeam

Giving you insight into all things happening on the campaign trail as we follow @mittromney and @paulryanvp on the road

USA http://www.MittRomney.com/

==================================

5:35pm Oct 21 2012
Romney Road Team ‏@RomneyRoadTeam

.@PaulRyanVP greets supporters at a rally in Colorado! #RomneyRyan2012 http://twitpic.com/b6ba48

==========================

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

-_-

Bishop on October 21, 2012 at 8:36 PM

O_o

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

LOLZ! Good for you darlin’

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 8:44 PM

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Maybe next time you will do a better job concealing the .357.

I know, kind of skittish the first time. Before long it will be like second nature.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Fallon on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I have that sticker too!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Because we know “fairness” means we are expected to “share” with the Dem machine-controlled money pit known as Philadelphia.

Wethal on October 21, 2012 at 8:46 PM

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

There is still Hope…

But…

The Dream of ObamaChange has run its course…

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Good !!
Now stay that way for ever …

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM

LIBERATION,of the Oval Office is near,
God Save America!

Signed:

Your concerned neighbour to the North==:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Fallon on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

My lifelong ‘rat cousin is going to vote for Romney & Deb Fisher here in NE, first Republicans he will ever vote for in his 52 years. It took a lot of work on my part…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

You can’t fix stupid

Conservative4ev on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

HBD.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Thanks.
Husband got me a pink stun gun. Gawd, I love living in Texas!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I am with Rove. This coming week will tell the story. We should know by this time next week who is probably going to win.

crosspatch on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Social Security and capital gains taxes going up in 2013 – Obama to hurt the middle class, whom he hates. He loves fat cats from the banks and Wall Street and his minions on welfare and other diapers/Depends.

Foremost question, which very few ask, especially none in the media “why was Stevens in Benghazi on that day?”.

Trivial matters:

Chick-Fil-A
Big Bird
Folders
Fluke and all the dummy females

Durbin accused Reagan of having more dead…saying basically that just 4 is not that much.

In the meanwhile Putin/Chavez and Castro endorse Obama.

Please check out Drudge and let him know whom else Obama bowed to.

Schadenfreude on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

“Lipitor,” said Edward Kimmel, an attorney, when asked how he stays calm.

Who takes Lipitor for their nerves????

It’s a cholesterol drug.

Resist We Much on October 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Maybe next time you will do a better job concealing the .357.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Dang it – I knew I screwed something up!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Every black I know is strangely quiet save one – a ‘teacher’ from Philly.

One guy who proudly wore his obama -”I got this” t-shirt quit wearing it about 2 years ago.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Signed:

Your concerned neighbour to the North==:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Drywall?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

LIBERATION,of the Oval Office is near,
God Save America!

Signed:

Your concerned neighbour to the North==:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Well hello Neighbor..

Remember 4th of July???

You ain’t seen nothing yet….
Nov 6th will be a day long remembered….

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Try dis again,on the Trail with R@R
=====================================

Romney Road Team
@RomneyRoadTeam

USA http://www.MittRomney.com/

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Jugeared Jesus ain’t carryin’ VA this time around, unless they’ve got a bunch of dead people lined up to vote in Alexandria, Va. Beach, etc.

Four years ago, you couldn’t sling a cat without hitting an Obarmy sign. Now, you have to drive fifteen or so miles in between to see two. Romney/Ryan signs are absolutely littering the landscape on the highways, and the down-ticket guys are winning in the southwestern part of our Commonwealth. I’m really worried about the Senate race here in VA. It’s a statistical tie right now, and we really need to win this one. If you have friends or relatives in VA, please e-mail them with an intelligent letter explaining why Romney for President and George Allen for Senate is the best choice for all of Virginia’s future.

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM

To several of you above:

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Amen …. 6 of the local churches are holding 24 hour prayer vigils for the next
week …. people are signing up for 20 minutes blocks of time for our nation …

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

And just where the heck have you been?

You know these lightweights cannot keep me in line.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 8:40 PM

In a few days I will have been commenting here…6 years. Pathetic. LoL
Btw:Today is my 42 birthday. bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

HAW HAW!

The tears they are delicious.

kim roy on October 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Why does that one video say:
Hannity/Rove Busts Obama Hard On?

Has Allah resorted to porn to get hits?

ConcealedKerry on October 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Early voting results from Nevada. Same story…doing better than McCain in 08, but still getting slaughtered.

gumbyandpokey on October 21, 2012 at 8:29 PM

From Gumby’s Nevada link:

Thus far 3 Nevada Counties have reported results: Carson County, Douglas County and Washoe County. Of this list we only care about Washoe County (Reno) because that is one of the Battleground Counties, it comprised nearly 19% of the 2008 Nevada electorate and Romney should flip it back after Obama carried it in 2008. This is why yesterday’s endorsement of Romney by the Reno Gazette-Journal was so important. Endorsements may not persuade voters, but they are a clear indication of informed voter sentiment. And when they switch endorsements against an incumbent that is noteworthy.

This is much the same as all-important Clark County (Las Vegas) which accounted for over 67% of the total Nevada vote in 2008. Obama will carry Clark, but it is the margin that will be key. Clark …

So we see the combination of Clark and Washoe account for 86% of the entire Nevada vote making the rest of the counties rounding error to what happens in those two population centers. Every other county is also heavily Republican too so seeing advantages there don’t mean as much either.

Day 1 results are as follows:

Responses are by party registration, not their actual vote…

Washoe:

The Democrat advantage of 34 points on the first day four years ago is now on 10 points. But just as interesting is the enthusiasm measure. The total early vote is up 3,084 but the Democrat vote increase is only 698 and the “Other” is up only 440. Republicans on the other hand are up 1,946, 3x as much as the Democrats. That type of enthusiasm and early vote ground game is quite similar to what we are seeing in Ohio. It’s only day one but it’s nice to come out of the gates strong. Heavily Democrat Clark County is the real test but expect incredible Democrat #s there just like Iowa. The key for Republicans will be to fight their way back from now until election day to “mind the gap.”

Clark County:

A 38 point spread in 2008 is now a 26 point gap in 2012. That is a big deal if these #s prove close to correct. Romney won’t win Clark but he needs to “mind the gap” which at least on Day 1 is exactly what he is doing. Great news for the GOP and Ralston is doing the dance of joy on behalf of the Democrats?

Carson County: 1,109 votes

Dem 35.3%
Rep 49.1%
None/Oth 15.5%

Douglas County: 3,037 votes

Dem 27.7%
Rep 57.2%
None/Oth 15.1%

It makes you wonder if RuPoll even reads his own links….

Resist We Much on October 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Happy birthday my fellow perrykrishna converted to Mittbott!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Drywall?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Drywall is repainting..
That Obama Poster left an awful stain..

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

When does the next person after Piers Morgan in effect ask how old the President is? Surely its time for him to have grown into the office by now. The facial Presidency, its nice that Piers has finally grasped that no sh** Sherlock moment but people who live where the grit is real have been dealing with the inescapable misery of his childish policies for years now.

It may shock Barack that American’s aren’t into a patronizing Commander in Chief, we’re not 11 years old, his public persona may be, but its not attractive.

Speakup on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The “binders” line didn’t register at all among the undecided women.

What about ” paralegals ” ?
Did that one register ?

burrata on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Happy birthday my fellow perrykrishna converted to Mittbott!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Thanks!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Well hello Neighbor..

Remember 4th of July???

You ain’t seen nothing yet….
Nov 6th will be a day long remembered….

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Electrongod:

True dat,gives meaning to:

********* INDEPENDENCE DAY *****************************

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Aren’t “binders of women” how Mormons keep track of their wives?

urban elitist on October 19, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Twofer.

rogerb on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

“The Binders Line didn’t resound at all among the undecided women” The childishness of that desperate gab for any straw, was just a further recognition that they’ve lost and have no other idea what to do! The Obama Campaign Staffers, we’re laughingly referring to as reporters/media, are also Be-Clowning themselves at the behest & orders of their master, namely AxelFraud! Repubs need to start hitting the Obama jihadis in the press or they will feel emboldened & encouraged to attack with even more psychotic energy then the last time! Here’s how you take these Scumbags to task: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I was over at DU …. they are convinced that Obama gets a landslide
and the GOP staggers off into the desert and dies ….
heh

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE!

Meltdown upcoming.

wildcat72 on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

It makes you wonder if RuPoll even reads his own links….

Resist We Much on October 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I keep telling all of you! He’s bored and he’s just here fvcking with y’all!

Jesus Christ, the more you respond to him, the more he comes back with hogwash.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

In a few days I will have been commenting here…6 years. Pathetic. LoL
Btw:Today is my 42 birthday. bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Happy Birthday, Queen of the deep.

predator on October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

For those interested

Romney task force

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Happy birthday my fellow perrykrishna converted to Mittbott!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Thanks!

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I prefer “mittwitt” …. but as long as Obama is shown the door I don’t care ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Happy Birthday ALT. Hope it was a day full of Blessings & love…

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Happy birthday my fellow perrykrishna converted to Mittbott!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

I am no Mittbot.

I am a ‘Nista who happens to be voting for the only choice to stop Chicago Jesus.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

I was a Bushbot.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

OmahaConservative on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Congratulations, nice job. I floated the “Romney would have to be better than Obama on the economy” but they weren’t buying it. I wish I had more time to turn them but I only had this weekend, so I went for negating their vote. They’re fervently anti-war so I went the Green Party route with them after talking about Obama’s drones and Guantanamo. ;)

Fallon on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Drywall?

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Lancemen:

LMAO,Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Lancemen,WroughtWall,…*Spits*!:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Today is my 42 birthday. bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Happy birthday child. Mine was __ days ago.

This old fart bows to nothing…except cleavage.

cozmo on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Mmmmm…the deliciously sweet tears of unfathomable sadness…

God, I can’t wait until election night.

ManlyRash on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I am no Mittbot.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

HUH? This comment wasn’t to you – it was to ALT

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

In a few days I will have been commenting here…6 years. Pathetic. LoL
Btw:Today is my 42 birthday. bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Happy birthday..
Are you sure you are 42???

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 8:59 PM

predator on October 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Today is also Bibi Netanyahu’s 63rd birthday.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:59 PM

HUH? This comment wasn’t to you – it was to ALT

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

I know that.

I was just saying. We ain’t all ‘Mittbots’.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

It smells like…

… it smells like VICTORY!

One day this election is going to be over…”

Seven Percent Solution on October 21, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Seven Percent Solution:

I can smell it drifting over St.Marys River,from Soo Michigan
right on up to my kitchen window!haha:)

canopfor on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y,

Y O U

A N N O Y I N G

L I T T L E

T W E R P !

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

hillbillyjim on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

THIS :)

Electrongod on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Happy birthday my fellow perrykrishna converted to Mittbott!

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Yes, Happy Birthday, young lady.

And, I remember when she was a Jindalian!

massrighty on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I am no Mittbot.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

HUH? This comment wasn’t to you – it was to ALT

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM

He’s male-let it go. LOL

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I am no Mittbot.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

understood … still think Sara would make a outstanding POTUS ….
but ABO … and if that means I become a Mittwitt to secure that
I will ….

conservative tarheel on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

OT – does anybody know or own airsoft guns?

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

BTW: Today is my 42 birthday. Bow before the Queen.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Happy Birthday Ms. Twerp. Will a quick curtsy suffice?

Fallon on October 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Wow. Romney said he’d donate his Presidential salary if elected.

wargamer6 on October 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

keep telling all of you! He’s bored and he’s just here fvcking with y’all!

Jesus Christ, the more you respond to him, the more he comes back with hogwash.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 8:55 PM

So you think he is MadCon, Eggleston or Althouse.

RickB on October 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

And YOU ain’t no Mittbot either.

YOU were a Perrytrooper.

Lanceman on October 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Aren’t “binders of women” how Mormons keep track of their wives?

urban elitist on October 19, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Nah, but it was how Barack Hussein Obama, Sr, kept track of his.

Resist We Much on October 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM

gophergirl on October 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I had a gas powered AK-47 airsoft one.

wargamer6 on October 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM