Poll: Romney now leads by one in New Hampshire — and Iowa

posted at 4:41 pm on October 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

Yes, yes, I know, this comes from Kos’s pollster. What can I say? If the left can cling bitterly to Rasmussen as a bulwark against terrible numbers from Gallup, I can cling to this.

RCP’s average already had New Hampshire within a point so the new PPP number there isn’t news. The Iowa number is. This is the first poll in a month showing Romney ahead in the state, notwithstanding his blockbuster debate two weeks ago. NBC’s poll last night, in fact, had O up by eight points in Iowa, a ridiculous figure given that Obama’s worried enough to have campaigned there just two days ago but consistent with the CW that it’s his state to lose.

Is it?

PPP’s newest polls in Iowa and New Hampshire find Mitt Romney leading Barack Obama 49-48 in both states. That represents a big decline for Obama compared to last month. Obama had previously led 51-44 in Iowa and 51-43.5 in New Hampshire on polls conducted the final week of September.

Mitt Romney’s seen a big improvement in his image in both states. In Iowa his net favorability has improved 16 points from a -15 spread at 40/55 on our last poll to now 48/47. He’s seen a 10 point ascent on that front in New Hampshire from -5 at 45/50 when we last looked at his favorability in August to now 51/46. Obama’s approval numbers have declined. He was at 49/48 the last time we polled each of these states, but now he’s dropped to 46/50 in Iowa and 47/51 in New Hampshire.

Romney has a big advantage on the economy in both of these states that seems to be driving his lead. In New Hampshire voters prefer Romney 52/45 on that front and in Iowa it’s 49/45.

The surge in Romney’s favorables is consistent with basically every other poll taken since the demolition in Denver. Interestingly, Iowans think O won the second debate, 45/36, but that hasn’t helped him protect his lead, possibly because the insta-polls taken afterward showed Romney winning on the more important question of the economy. Another interesting bit: No gender gap, despite months of “war on women” yammering and three tedious days of “binders” nonsense.

Obama’s in deep trouble if that margin holds, which is why you’re hearing a lot about abortion (and binders) lately. As for the sample, PPP has it 38R/34D/27I whereas the 2008 exit poll was 34D/33R/33I; everyone’s expecting a redder electorate this year, especially since the GOP’s worked hard on building a registration advantage in Iowa, so the partisan split here doesn’t seem wildly implausible. On the other hand, PPP has O up four points among independents, which cuts sharply against the trend nationally. This is worth watching too:

Democrats are more enthusiastic to vote than Republicans, even after Romney’s post-Denver surge? If that’s true, it’s a real testament to Obama’s organizational effort in Iowa. Exit quotation: “Now it’s a war on women. Tomorrow it’s going to be a war on left-handed Irishmen or something like that.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I do not like the sample. It is too easy for them to move back to the 2008 sample and declare that Obama is the “Comeback Kid” in the homestretch. We just have to hope that it discourages Dem voters and they stay away.

The Opinionator on October 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM

You are an idiot.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Maybe, but Romney’s support barely moved. It was just Obama voters moving to undecided.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Looool :) Ok,now you have lost your mind definitively…

jimver on October 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Has there been a recent poll of Ohio that had Romney with a lead greater than 1%?

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

RINO in Name Only on October 19, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Here’s something nutty. The latest Fox poll from OH has Obama up 3…while Romney wins indys by 24 percent!

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

The DRI percentages in that poll is 42/34/20. With a more reasonable split (say D+4), Romney leads by 1 or 2 points.

HTL on October 19, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Fox News needs a new pollster…their polls are shit.

That sample in OH is F’ing laughable. It was D+5 in 2008…No way it’s any higher than D+3 in this election. With a correct sample Romney is winning. He’s up with Indies EVERYWHERE by an average of like 5 points…Obama won Indies by 8 in 2008. You factor that and the GOP enthusiasm advantage and we’re talking wins in most all of these swing states as it stands now.

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

You:

Gallup has Romney up 7?! LOL WTF OUTLINER!!!

Gallup has Obama up 6?! LOL OBAMA LOCK!

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Consistently wrong. I am very conservative and originally did not support Gov. Romney. Now I do. The idiots who refused to support McCain in 08 have seen the error of their ways and will vote for Romney.

Heck even Obama supporters in 08 will not vote for him this time. The Won is Done.

dogsoldier on October 19, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Use your post as an example of many.

I always know that I hit a nerve when the response is like this.

Liberals love Saul Alinsky and his tactics. But as you pointed out McCain lost. But four others also lost since Nixon the last liberal Republican that won. As Reagan said you have to have all three pillars of Conservatism.

I look at 2016 not 2012. Because if we mess up again and lose in 2016 we might as well give up. No one will even talk about GW Bush he is so hated because of his liberalism on full display in his second term. He did increase spending and really set Obama up with both houses filibuster proof even.

What would be worse than Obama winning in 2012. Obama winning in 2016 with a veto proof Senate and a large majority in the House. Mitt wins we guarantee that. There is no possible way Mitt with his programs will fix this mess. He will gut charities and inflate the welfare rolls even further. He has said he will work with the Democrats name several he could work with. There are none. Not unless you just plain walk over to the other side and become a Democrat yourself.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

IMO, it’s the auto bailout that sewed up Ohio for Obama. That would explain his very high favorability (55%) rating there compared to other states, and why Romney cannot make up ground, even with increased ad buys.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Then why did he drop from 49 to 46?

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:27 PM

“Obama’s a lock! He’s got a 55% (really 53%) approval rating! That’s a majority! A 55% approval rating is a majority. It means WINNAH! WINNAH! CHICKEN DINNAH! He’s automatically going to get 55% of the vote! Don’t worry about those 49 or 46% that say they are going to vote for him. He’s got this in the bag.

WE ARE THE 99% 55% 53% 49% 46%! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND, AND WE’LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TO THE END!”

-dumbygumbyandpokey

Math is hard.

It’s even harder when you’re stupid.

It’s downright impossible when you’re RuPoll.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

One other thing – I reposted someone else’s numbers that were wrong.

Obama wins women by 10 in this poll, not Romney by 8. Even better for Romney as he’s not getting an overweighting we can agree is bogus.

Like the D+8.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM

“Ok so I’m just curious – when did gumby out himself as a lefty? I see there are posts of him from a few months ago playing a conservative.

RINO in Name Only on October 19, 2012 at 7:40 PM”

I’m a realist first and foremost.

But, yeah, I’m a Conservative.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM

“Why do you care? You would just shoot it down, like every other poll out there with a Romney lead.”

I just can’t recall a single poll that had a really good result for Romney in Ohio. And if he stood a chance there, you would think there would be some.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

One other thing – I reposted someone else’s numbers that were wrong.

Like the D+8.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM

BTW: You posted that OH was D+8 in OH in 2008…that’s what was initially reported from exit polls but when it was looked into it was found that it was actually D+5.

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

But, yeah, I’m a Conservative.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Who do you want to be your president for the next four years?

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

tkyang99 on October 19, 2012 at 7:38 PM

It’s FAR from over, but RuPoll is the most inconsistent person here. A poll is world-renown, rock-solid, take-it-to-the-bank….until it shows Obama leading from behind. Then, it’s a Republican poll or an outlier.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I told you that night that Romney won the debate. Surge. Can’t be stopped.

Is it starting to sink in?

hawkdriver on October 19, 2012 at 7:46 PM

All but over. The clock is running down and Romney is on top. Still, its too early for prevent defense. Keep the pressure on and the hopes high. We will get there. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Did you ride this train today?

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 7:48 PM

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Good point. I’ve read that too, and I can’t find the link. I think it was Jay Cost?

I always use the D+8 because it’s the widely accepted number for Ohio, and it’s also more conservative.

If you have that link please forward.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Weren’t you touting a We Ask America poll the other day?

Yes or No?

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

You are right. You’re absolutely right. The future is so incredibly grim. Our society is doomed. Shoot yourself.

M240H on October 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Conservatives will not vote for him. He will in fact lose. Remember Wisconsin Walker won but Mitt was 15 points behind. A conservative would beat Obama. But liberal Mitt will lose.

I have been consistent on that only three short weeks now.

Steveangell

Time to update the ABR talking points. The republican primary has been over for months now, lol.

Maybe, but Romney’s support barely moved. [b]It was just Obama voters moving to undecided.[/b]

gumbyandpokey

That’s not a good thing, fluffer.

xblade on October 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:39 PM

There was one released about an hour ago, now get lost and start googling to find it.

JPeterman on October 19, 2012 at 7:51 PM

-dumbygumbyandpokey

Like you fought against walker to the end bwahahahaha :) and he’s gon e now, like you predicted lool :) …You are 99% lobotomized indeed, my friend!!!

jimver on October 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

The clay figurine is truly pathetic.

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM

One more thing-

It’s actually a 6.5 point swing to Romney in 4 weeks as they shaved off 2 from R and 1 from Indy party ID.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:57 PM

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

If you have that link please forward.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Also: Ken Gardner ‏@kesgardner
Really, if Obama is only at 46% in Ohio with a D+8 sample, he’s finished there. Even leaving aside reports from early voting.

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Wow, StevenAngell and Gumby? What did we do to deserve such an honor?

changer1701 on October 19, 2012 at 7:59 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 7:45 PM

Ohio:

Obama 46
Romney 47

Romney +1

You must have overlooked that one. I’m sure that’s all it was…or, perhaps, you have Obamanesia.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM

M240H on October 19, 2012 at 7:50 PM

I feel sorry for you Godless heathens.

I pray for you but you need to wake up and get to know GOD.

I post occasionally as I feel inspired to.

I know GOD very well. I know he lives and answers prayers. I have few fears about the future. But I study this stuff like crazy. If Obama did lose it would be because he wanted Mitt to win. But that is looking very unlikely at this point. Satan is very devious. There is no conspiracy in the normal sense of that just Satan directing men all over the earth for his purpose. Nudging them a little here and there to work out his grand plan. None knowing they are worshiping Satan or at least very very few. Most consider themselves as serving their God or cause.

But yes in the warped view of the Godless I am just crazy.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Yup. Everyone who disagrees with you = godless heathens or Satanists.

Full crazy on display right there.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Wow, RuPoll loves loved NumbersMuncher. I guess the Koch-sucking Bros must have bought it in the last hour or so.

I’ll have to add NM to the RuPoll’s MiniTru “Do Not Believe A Word Of What They Are Saying” post.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Romney +1

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Oh yes that is so indicative of a Mitt victory.

You really think there will be less than 1% cheating in Ohio?

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM

“Yes, you were (CO) and, since you validated WAA, here is a WAA poll on Ohio from about 10 days ago:

Ohio:

Obama 46
Romney 47

Romney +1

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM”

I had asked if there were any recent polls with Romney up by more than 1%.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I’m a realist first and foremost.

But, yeah, I’m a Conservative.

gumbyandpokey

Sounds like a sketchy deal to me.

What you are is a liar. Conservatives don’t get a thrill up their leg every time they see a poll showing Obama with a lead. That’s not realism, that’s advocacy.

xblade on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

A nominee for the Profiles in Consistency Award of 2012:

Obama will lose the next debate.

Ryan won the debate this week. In the end Biden came off as a Jackass as did the moderator/friend of Obama.

Unlikely Crowley will want to come off badly. If Obama attempts to interrupt Romney three times every minute as Biden/Raddax did to Biden Romney will handle it like the pro that he is.

Ryan got through to the American people. But it is quite possible that Obama will go in there with the primary objective of making people change the channel or turn off the TV. Biden achieved that quite well but the independents that did so also blamed Biden. Doubt Obama wants that for himself. Will be interesting to see how Obama achieves this. Wag the Dog is a possibility.

But you people are assuming Obama wants to win this election. At this point I am thinking he is not that into winning. Of course for me that is consistent. My worst fear has always been that Romney was preferred by Obama as our next President. Setting up Obama for 2016 and complete control again.

Steveangell on October 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Yup. Everyone who disagrees with you = godless heathens or Satanists.

Full crazy on display right there.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 8:03 PM

At least the ones that suggest suicide.

Saul Alinsky.

Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack

If the facts are against.

His book dedicated to Lucifer. Follow it you follow him.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

I’m a realist first and foremost.

But, yeah, I’m a Conservative.

gumbyandpokey

Fantasy land, my friend. The only time you were a realist was when walker lost :)

jimver on October 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM

That wasn’t the question, Stevie. Reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

I had asked if there were any recent polls with Romney up by more than 1%.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Learn to read timestamps. I answered your 7:45 post, not your 7:39 post.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM

Wow, StevenAngell and Gumby? What did we do to deserve such an honor?

the word is they are a couple

gerrym51 on October 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Romney +1

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Oh yes that is so indicative of a Mitt victory.

You really think there will be less than 1% cheating in Ohio?

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Is that your new shtick now? Concerned with voter fraud in OH?? :). Aww, how trollish of you…

jimver on October 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM

The time to choose is apon you. There are only two choices. Choose.

Bmore on June 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I have. I will vote for neither. A very valid choice.

Steveangell on June 9, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Very well then we shall from this point forward ignore your posts as you have nothing to contribute as is evident from your choice of candidate.

Rio Linda Refugee on June 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM

HA HA HA WOW! Meth is a hell of a drug, guy. I suggest you stop it.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

But, yeah, I’m a Conservative.

gumbyandpokey

Yeah, and I’m a 6’7″, 350# linebacker for the NY Giants.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Steveangell on October 13, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Stated much the same thing tonight.

If Obama loses it will because he wants to lose.

I have no inside Obama information. I have to guess at his evil purposes.

Reread that post. I still stand by it. Obama would be far better if if Mitt beat him this year narrowly. Mitt would destroy the GOP giving Obama total control in 2016.

I am just beginning to think Obama has a different plan now.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Look out Steve. I think that bag of chips is spying on you.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Nice polls you got there, kid.

Don’t get cocky.

Follow through and VOTE.

ajacksonian on October 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:11 PM

The tinfoil is strong with this one.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Say, I spelled upon wrong. Lol! RWM, feel free to make corrections next time. Lol! ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 8:16 PM

I had asked if there were any recent polls with Romney up by more than 1%.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:05 PM

And I asked who you want to be your president for the next 4 years.

Still waiting.

Also- how does he “have Ohio locked up” when he loses 3 points in a month, Romney gains a point and the party weighting goes from D+6 to D+8 in the process?

Obama’s losing ground and it’s mathematically verifiable.

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Rio Linda Refugee on June 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:09 PM

You guys make it so clear that you want nothing to do with Conservatives.

Then you get hopping mad when they will not vote for your fool you get nominated for President.

I will not vote for Mitt or anyone else for President this cycle. I have stated that throughout this process.

Biggest Mitt lie. If you do not vote for me you are voting for Obama. Man the arrogance. Like he is entitled to my vote. He is just like Democrats always thinking of our money as theirs. He thinks as our vote as his no need to work for it we are required to give it to him no questions asked.

NO NO NO.

But last time I checked if five voted two chose no one two Romney one Obama. Romney would win. Seems under that scenario a no one vote is a vote for Romney.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

You’re not a conservative. You’re a cranky nutjob. There’s a difference.

wargamer6 on October 19, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

You are nothing more than a boil on a gnat’s a s s and have even less importance than that.

NO.ONE.CARES.

Just don’t pretend that you speak for “conservatives” or a number larger than the official membership of the Baja Surf Club at the North Pole.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM

But But But… ROMNEY PUT SEAMUS IN A BINDER!

nitzsche on October 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Resist We Much,

Yup I had that feeling that the funny joke Obama told at the Al Smith dinner, about going back to the way he studied for the first debate, a “tease” for Axelrod…had the grain of truth in it.

I am not sure Obama wants to charge ahead thru the lies he has told. I think he is mean enough, I just find him reluctant…talking about it being his last campaign ever – even though he could run again if he lost this time. I think he is lazy like he said in that interview. And his ideas can’t be imposed easily, especially without money in the treasury.

I think when they showed a bored Obama sulking for the first debate prep, that’s the true picture.

Fleuries on October 19, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Also: Ken Gardner ‏@kesgardner

jaygatz33 on October 19, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Thanks Jay!

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM

NO NO NO.

Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I don’t think Mitt Romney is entitled to my vote so much as I think the United States of America, which I love, *IS* entitled to have me do everything I can to keep power as far away from Barack Obama and his ilk as possible. If Mitt Romney is a means to that noble end then so be it.

alchemist19 on October 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Did anyone see a Drudge Report tweet concerning Gloria Allred & an Oct surprise? Good grief. Probably some lying sack like with Herman Cain. These people are sick.

JAM on October 19, 2012 at 8:37 PM

David Yepsen: “Romney Is Closing” In Iowa

David Yepsen, former Des Moines Register reporter and current director of the Paul Simon Public Policy Institute at Southern Illinois University Carbondale, discusses the state of the race in Iowa.

“I think Obama is very narrowly ahead, and Romney is closing,” Yepsen says. “I say that for a lot of reasons, but the big one is the Republicans are doing a far better job on absentee ballots than they’ve ever done before. Democrats have always done a very good job with that, and so, I think that’s the reason why you can say Romney’s closing. This race feels a lot like 2000, 2004. Gore won by about four votes per precinct. President Bush in 2004 won by about 10 votes per precinct. So, this is really about the ground game now. All this TV is just muzak now. It’s not having much impact. It’s all about who’s going to get out the last few people to go vote.”

RCP

Chuck Schick on October 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM

‘Toon of the Day: MSM: People Died. Obama Lied. We’re OK With That.

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

There is no possible way Mitt with his programs will fix this mess. He will gut charities and inflate the welfare rolls even further….
Steveangell on October 19, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Silly statements like this is why we think you are a not all there. Romney donates $4 Million to charity last year and you think he is going to gut charities?

Mitsouko on October 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012

…D I A H R R E A.!.!.!

KOOLAID2 on October 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM

I have. I will vote for neither. A very valid choice.

Steveangell on June 9, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Then STFU and go home. You’re not needed here.

hawkdriver on October 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Re: Ohio fraud…

There will certainly be some — but much less so than in 2008. In 2008, the SoS of Ohio was an ACORN candidate who fought all the way to the Supreme Court for her authority to enable voter fraud. In 2012, we have a Republican SoS in Ohio. Sure there will still be fraud — but it will be much reduced. And Obama was only up +4% in the final tally in Ohio in ’08… with all the fraud.

Re: Secret Obama plan to win back DC in ’16…

Never happen. The Dems turn on their losers in savage fashion — and the Clintons will be fighting the Obama team every step of the way. Staffers and party functionaries at all levels will be torn in the battle — look for all kinds of damaging leaks about the Obama administration to come out in the MSM next year. And Barrack Obama the ex-President will look a lot different next year.

ClintACK on October 19, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Wow! RCP has moved NH into Romney’s column:

EC:

Obama: 277

Romney: 261

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 11:16 PM

I read a lot but seldom post. But with all due respect, don’t you folks get tired of these threads being all GUMBED up with gumby conversation? Well, I do and I don’t blame him, I blame the suckers that continually take the bait. Please stop feeding the troll, once and for all. Can’t y’all help yourselves or what? Can’t you see he’s playing you like a fiddle?

UpTheCreek on October 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

All this good news is screwing with my natural pessimism, darn it!/

SKYFOX on October 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM

UpTheCreek on October 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I, too, am a proponent of “don’t feed the trolls”, but it can be so damned hard to not drop the hammer when they put just the right amount of pressure on your particular trigger.

swinia sutki on October 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I’m willing to bet Romney is actually up by 7 in New Hampshire in a proper poll with a proper sample. Like the one from 2010.

I will keep saying this: In every election since 2008 the dems have been crushed. The people see what they are and REJECT them.

dogsoldier on October 20, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Resist We Much on October 19, 2012 at 11:16 PM

They have Maine in Zero’s column, but I don’t think that will happen.

Main flipped red in 2010 and now a major scandal has broken there against the libs.

dogsoldier on October 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM