Oh my: Paul Ryan campaigning tomorrow in … western Pennsylvania

posted at 8:44 pm on October 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

Yesterday the bombshell Susquehanna poll, now this. Dude, is this happening?

Actually, I think this is less about putting Pennsylvania in play (for now) than it is about messing with Democrats’ heads and making a pitch to southeastern Ohio next door, but it’s a fun little gambit.

Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney’s running mate, Paul Ryan, will return to Pennsylvania on Saturday for the first time in two months as independent polls show a narrowing race in the key Electoral College state.

The Romney campaign said Ryan will appear at a morning rally in a private hangar by Pittsburgh International Airport. Tom Smith, the GOP candidate for U.S. Senate, will speak at the rally…

Pittsburgh is a strategically important area for the Republican Party. The city’s media market reaches eastern Ohio, a primary battleground state, and heavily populated southwestern Pennsylvania is an area of growing strength for Republicans. Republicans hope to sway the area’s conservative Reagan Democrats, who are turning away from Obama but have not fully embraced Romney.

A new Fox News poll of Ohio tonight has Romney within three, a gain of four points since last month — despite a sample that’s actually more Democratic this month (D+8) than it was before the gamechanging first debate (D+6). Ohio’s 2008 exit poll was also D+8 but that won’t be duplicated this time, which suggests Fox may actually be lowballing Romney’s strength. Even weirder, check out the independent column:

Romney’s not going to win indies by 24 points, I assume, but he’s also not going to lose the state if he wins them by a heavy margin. Meanwhile, in Florida

A Fox News poll of Florida likely voters shows Republican nominee Mitt Romney now tops Barack Obama in the battleground state by 48 percent to 45 percent.

The poll, released Friday, shows an eight-point reversal and a four-point increase for Romney. Last month, he trailed Obama by 44-49 percent (September 16-18, 2012)…

Consider this: Obama tops Romney by one percentage point among women now, down from a 19-point edge last month. And Romney has extended his advantage among married women to 13 points, up from a seven-point edge.

There’s your best evidence yet of how useless, and maybe even counterproductive, all the “war on women” crap was. They turned Romney into such a gargoyle over the summer that once women finally got to see him in action at the debate, the scariness seems to have melted away almost instantly. Incidentally, Romney’s also up by a point in CNN’s new poll of Florida, the seventh(!) poll in a row showing him ahead in that state. Ace’s co-blogger/poll-cruncher CAC thinks that state’s now in the bag for Mitt, but of course Obama won’t abandon it since the resulting headlines would look brutal. With Florida in Romney’s column, he stands at 235 electoral votes; if you think he’ll eke it out in Virginia and Colorado too, then bump him up to 257. That leaves him needing 13 EVs, which he can get from one or more of Michigan (16), Pennsylvania (20), Wisconsin (10), Nevada (6), New Hampshire (4), Iowa (6), or of course Ohio (18). Those first two will be very tough, even with Romney’s surge in PA, and he’s actually never led in a poll in the next two. Winning NH and IA won’t get him over the hump without more, so … yeah, it might be Ohio or bust. Cross those fingers.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

We’ll take it !

Git ‘r done, Paul. : )

listens2glenn on October 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM

BISHOP!!!

Firecracker729 on October 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Have fun in PA Paul

Feeling good

cmsinaz on October 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Ohio will go GOP. Comfortably. Bank it.

OhioCoastie on October 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Remind them that they are the ORIGINAL Bitter Clingers, not to be confused with any others.

Maybe hold an event at a range while there.

Or work on the bow handling, wouldn’t that be fun?

ajacksonian on October 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

*fingers crossed *

cmsinaz on October 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Lots of Catholics in PA, so who knows. Still, PA always seems a tease. Just don’t lose focus on Ohio.

mpthompson on October 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Holds up a string of garlic cloves and a crucifix….trying to ward G&P away from this thread.

BeachBum on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

JohnGalt23 on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Maybe hold an event at a range while there.

Or work on the bow handling, wouldn’t that be fun?

ajacksonian on October 19, 2012 at 8:50 PM

That would be an excellent idea.

listens2glenn on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Outside of Philadelphia, PA is coal and formerly steel. We’d like to see it come back. PA can be won by Romney. Keep on message. Jobs. Energy independence. Clean coal.

talkingpoints on October 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Things are looking our way but this great post reminds us that this is far from over. It’s too early for any celebrations.

tkyang99 on October 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Actually, I think this is less about putting Pennsylvania in play (for now)

Why not?!? They are SURGING nationally, they are gaining in PA, it’s winnable. they are pulling out of NC, FLA, etc. and they need the EV’s…just me.

winston on October 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

That’s it boys! Go for the Jugular! Spot a weakness and pounce on it! There’s a chance you can get enough voters to the polls in Pa. to make up for the Hoards of Dem, Deceased & Multiple Voters. He does have to hit hard on the economy, jobs and Obama’s war on Energy!
Get ready for the Unions AstroTurf protesters, though. I heard they’re paying the AstroTurf Protesters more than the Internet Trolls! LMAO! Maybe the Dem internet trolls should form a union to negotiate with their greedy owners who won’t pay them a fair wage & bene’s, no matter how many Millions of Dollars they get from Soros, The SuperPacs & the DNC!
Update on:How to take on the Obama enemy media & Win: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

“Let’s see how Team Liar reacts. If they start moving resources into PA, then we know it’s for real.

JohnGalt23 on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM”

They’re not and it’s not.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

talkingpoints on October 19, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Also oil and natural gas.

listens2glenn on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

BeachBum on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

LOL.
I threw my rosary around my neck for extra measure.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

The next debate is the key.

If Romney wins again, or Obama repeats his stellar performance from #2 THEN the ball will roll even faster. It’s up to Romney, boots on the ground and TURNOUT.

Keep punching Mitt.

PappyD61 on October 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

PA will go to Romney.

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Even weirder, check out the independent column:

BO and JB 28%
Romney 52%
other 5%

that is only 85% of Indy voters?

Also, Romney is getting the majority of voters with a College degree.
Romney49-40 Obama.

Fleuries on October 19, 2012 at 8:54 PM

BeachBum on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Either way, what will he do with his time after the election?

earlgrey133 on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Here in NE Ohio, it’s wall-to-wall Obama ads on the radio. Where in the heck are the Romney ads?!?

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Lady parts are starting take notice…

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Throws down the garlic….geesh, and it always worked in those Bela Lugosi movies.

BeachBum on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I’d like to see one of them swing into MI, too … Thanking Iacocca for his endorsement, perhaps ??

pambi on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

there should be a “to” in there somewhere..

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Never say never about PA

cmsinaz on October 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

WTG Paul!

ted c on October 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Waterloo baby
B-E-L-I-E-V-E

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Since PA was thought to be safe territory for the Obama, is it possible that resources were moved to Ohio and their dead-person-voting-machine is not revved up? We can hope.

mpthompson on October 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Just remember what season it is starting right now in PA. Ryan might get some hunting time in as well. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Ryan is coming to Sioux City IA Sunday details not final looks like 3:00 PM, venue not set. Reddest part of Blue state bordering NE and SD. IA Going for R&R also will boost our Congressman Steve King in his battle with Carpet Bagger Christie Vilsack wife of Ag Sec under OBlahBlah who loves him lots of food stamps for all

ConcealedKerry on October 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

JohnGalt23 on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM

They’re not and it’s not.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

One out of two ain’t bad, ‘pokey.

listens2glenn on October 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Women, minorities, and independents responded harshly to Romney’s binders comment. I’ll be surprised if Romney manages to hold on to Arizona and Texas at this rate.

El_Terrible on October 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Waterloo baby
B-E-L-I-E-V-E

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Lets not start that again.

It worked so well last time.

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM

JohnGalt23 on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM”

They’re not and it’s not.

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I’m in Wisconsin and he will lose to Tom Barrett… … Walker is going to lose. I was just at a recent Walker fundraiser and many supporters are literally begging him to actually campaign with some fire and passion, but he wants to win or lose being the “nice guy.” There’s just nothing you can do when the candidate refuses to return fire and is literally a punching bag day after day after day after day.

It’s incredibly frustrating here and things are only going to get worse. And for some reason, Obama is just loved here, and I can’t figure out why. Romney shouldn’t spend one cent since WI is not in play.
The best case scenario is that Gov Walker wins by the skin of his teeth like Prosser did against Kloppenberg.

gumbyandpokey on May 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I have this strange feeling that Ryan won’t make a Bidenesque fool of himself while speechifying. Sad too, especially when it’s common knowledge that the best way to win over undecideds is to act like a retard.

Bishop on October 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Do you all really think Romney will pull this off? The race is so close!

terryannonline on October 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

yes cozmo it did
in 2010 when we had an EPIC WIN despite Michael Stelles pisspoor fund allocation

dont rain on my parade buddy

dont listen to the EEYORES folks

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Gumbyandpokey = Baghdad Bob? The Americans are nowhere near here whoooosh duck!

ConcealedKerry on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I paid cousin pookies and
those knuclkeheads
to stay on the couch
with free cigs
They agreed. OH and PA getting closer.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Oh, by the way, just for fun. Have a look at what the State symbol animal/mammal is in OH and PA. State Animal. Ryan is gonna be one happy camper. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

hey gumby…what did you think of APs line about the binders thing being a rattle that the lefties can play with as barry’s polls go south?

i thought it was pretty funny…i mean lefties and trolls and their rattles…funny…but that’s just me

r keller on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

El_Terrible on October 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

That ‘binders’ comment upset me so much that the minute he finished uttering the vile words I charged right out to the front yard and ripped my Romney yard sign to tatters with my teeth. Then I stomped on the pieces./

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Tom Smith, the GOP candidate for U.S. Senate, will speak at the rally…

Here is a link to Republican Senate Candidate in Pennsylvania, Tom Smith’s campaign website so we can all learn more about him:

President Romney and Vice President Ryan are going to need a Republican majority in the Senate in order to repeal Obamacare and restore our economy.

wren on October 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

hey you get offf-a my cloud

this is gonna be SO MUCH FUN!!!

MUUHHUUUUHAAAAAA!!!

I am volunteering like crazy to GOTV making calls

go to ACEHQ sidebar and contact Team Mitt to work at the polls to make sure we GOTV!!!

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Religion and guns…clinging bitterly.

d1carter on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

I hope this works. Pennsylvania has been Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown so many times. But I remain optimistic.

predator on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

There is a strong regional affinity between Western PA and Eastern OH, as well as WV and nearby parts of MD and VA. Do it right and have a good time, go to church, hit a range and have some fun at a bar… that would actually start to hit the cultural stuff that Team Obama can’t ever touch.

And while Philly might not shift, it is possible to just make it look like the rest of PA is going to show up. Plus the black communities in Philly haven’t gotten any luvin from Odipstick, even with the Obamacash and Obamaphone. And a few just might resent the idea that they can be bribed into voting a certain way…

In any event, hit the cross-state cultural demographic, have a good time, give a couple of short talks and just be visible for a couple of days. Ground games in the hinterland can win, but you really need someone who can fit in. That is Paul Ryan and I should think that is one part of why he is on the ticket.

ajacksonian on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Did you at least offer a last cigarette before executing the lad?

Bishop on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

It’s a win win win win. Support Tom Smith. Campaign for PA in a formerly Democrat area where they are going to destroy Obama. Get the media market spillover to Eastern OH. Freak them out and make Obama spend money and try to campaign in the greater Bittersburgh/Clingersville area (you know they will send that idiot Joe Binder).

forest on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I think you’re missing an important point, Allah. Romney and Obama haven’t invested anything in the Commonwealth. In those battleground states where there has been no expenditure of funds, the vacuum has allowed for drastic shifts in support based on the news.

blammm on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012

…D I A H R R E A…!!!

KOOLAID2 on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

yes cozmo it did

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM

It didn’t catch on for the recall.

The last time it was used was for 0bamacare.

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Oh,my! That picture……! There’s your women vote.

bloggless on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Bambi season is around the corner in PA. I’m trying to rearrange my plans tomorrow to see Paul. Here’s a link to a story about it.

Philly on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

binders
BWWAAAHAAFRAKKINHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Ahh man they really crack me up, that was a good one..

economy in the shxtter, empty SCOAMF suit exposed in debate 1 while Mittster sailed through it..

and binders, he says!

BWAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Western PA? More than a few bitter clingers there. Might as well stir ‘em up a little. Compare notes on favorite deer rifles and GOTV. Talk about Iron Curtains and Frozen Tundra.

And why would Team O show? Barry never heard of I.C. Light and you don’t bait deer with ALPO.

M240H on October 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Did you at least offer a last cigarette before executing the lad?

Bishop on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Didn’t execute him, just winged him in one nut. As we’ve seen over and over and over again, he’ll be back.

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM

paratisi on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

Followed your link. Vote Yes on Question 7? Really?

bettycooper on October 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM

er cozmo…
Ive been using it snce 08 and although my Hillary lost I have had victory in my teeth since 10 and I aint stoppin for an eeyore mofo like you!
Ha! stick it!

PS Mitt will give everyone a waiver on DAY 1 in the oval. so we havent lost OCare fight yet.

Im away from the Eeyores folks and back to dancin and donating like the happy American patriot I am!

Hope to see everyone smilin and grinnin at the polls!

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Didn’t execute him, just winged him in one nut.
Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Considering the target, good shot!

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM

LMAO-

No shite cyn..I did the same.
I was really upset..
just came home from the grocery, got my electric and health ins bill-
-heard about binders-just went into a Mitt sign ripping frenzy!

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Prayers <<<<<<

Momma on October 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

predator on October 19, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Oh boy . . . . . do I ever “feel ya’” there … : (

listens2glenn on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Oh,my! That picture……! There’s your women vote.

bloggless on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I know! I wish Kelly would back away from the bacon and update her stuff.

bettycooper on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Kind of you to leave one macadamia.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

How many white tails can fit in a binder?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

er cozmo…
Ha! stick it!

ginaswo on October 19, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Yes dear, Eeyore, huh, ain’t been called that one yet.

It may be time to put the coffee away for the night.

And Hillary? Whatever, we’ll take ya’.

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM

This is anecdotal, of course,but I live near and frequently walk through a NE Ohio urban area college campus.
In 2008 I would guess about every fifth vehicle in the parking lots had an Obama sticker.
About one vehicle in a dozen had a Ron Paul sticker and there was a rare,forlorn McCain/Palin sticker (usually near the engineering,business and ROTC colleges).
This year, up to now, I have not seen one Obama sticker.
Not.One.
(Three Romney/Ryan stickers.)
I don’t know exactly what it portends but it’s interesting.
(Oh, there was one Cleveland Browns helmet sticker.
I hope this person doesn’t vote and is kept away from matches and sharp objects.)

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Anybody watch McLaughlin tonight? The lefties on there were nasty… Yes they always talk over each other and tout their party’s line, but just the general attitude from Michelle Bernard was noticeably more tense. Even Eleanor, who is as easy to laugh off as living from a different universe as gumby, was clearly more on edge.

I don’t know how else to describe it, but it was just clear that the lefties in the media know things are moving away from them hard and fast. Meanwhile, Mort Zuckerman who was quite willing to laugh in their faces seemed to have no worries.

This isn’t a decoy folks. This is real. Pennsylvania is in play. Probably many others, but I believe Romney is targeting this as the most winnable of states that conventional wisdom says he can’t win. This is the one to drill and put the final nail in the coffin – two big states to decide it, PA with 20 electoral votes, OH with 18, and Barky needs both.

Probably others will go our way too, but if/when MI, NM, MN fall then that’s just pushing the line over 300, and the Romney campaign seems content to let them come or go on their own time. The fact that PA has a winnable Senate race that’s managed somehow to stay under the radar makes this a particularly smart move too. Do the ‘Rats want to divert resources to protect Casey, because that’s less available to help Barky (and Sherrod Brown) in Ohio…

Gingotts on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

How many white tails can fit in a binder?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Zero..
They are all in my freezer.

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I know! I wish Kelly would back away from the bacon and update her stuff.

bettycooper on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

I was hoping for some new material there myself.

earlgrey133 on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM

So whats the deal with that one?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Ohio will go GOP. Comfortably. Bank it.

OhioCoastie on October 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM

It is amazing why so many people on our side do not see it and are so terrified about Ohio… They really believe the damn biased polls with crazy oversampling of democrats… Based on my calculations from Ohio exit polls in 2008 and the actual results from 2008 all what it takes is for 7% of Obama “White Voters” from 2008 in Ohio to switch for Romney in 2012 combined with 3% of Obama total voters in Ohio from 2008 staying home in 2012 and Obama is certain to lose Ohio…

mnjg on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

if they have lots of money to spend they should pound the airwaves in the suburbs around Philadelphia. thats were they have to blunt Obama.

gerrym51 on October 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

El_Terrible on October 19, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Yes. That comment upset me so bad, I asked could they add my resume to it.

Barred on October 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 19, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Thx..put up my splash guard and my dads wading boots.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM

LMAO-

No shite cyn..I did the same.
I was really upset..
just came home from the grocery, got my electric and health ins bill-
-heard about binders-just went into a Mitt sign ripping frenzy!

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

As I stood there in the darkness, the wind fluttering through my hair, and I watched those shreds of Mitt Romney’s now tattered dream blow down the street, I could have sworn that I heard the outraged screams of thousands, nay millions of ladyparts.

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Zero..
They are all in my freezer.

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Excellent answer. Man I hope Ryan gets out for a bit of sport. Icing on cake. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Considering the target, good shot!

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Kind of you to leave one macadamia.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Used to shoot field mice dead center between the eyes from a moving John Deere. I was afraid I might be a little rusty.

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

LMAO-

No shite cyn..I did the same.
I was really upset..
just came home from the grocery, got my electric and health ins bill-
-heard about binders-just went into a Mitt sign ripping frenzy!

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:09 PM

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

You two are making me laugh. Thanks. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

This is priceless

gophergirl on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Do you all really think Romney will pull this off? The race is so close!

terryannonline on October 19, 2012 at 9:00 PM

I want to believe it so badly, but I this would be the biggest disappointment of my life.

It is killing me. I haven’t been able to volunteer (that helps my nerves) as I have a job and I’ve been traveling for work. I feel like I am not pulling my weight. Need to feel like I am part of the fight.

earlgrey133 on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM

So whats the deal with that one?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I have seen her for a few years..shes alright
and straight up. imo.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

JohnGalt23 on October 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM”
They’re not and it’s not.
gumbyandpokey on October 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM

You are not just a tool, you are fool! Do you really believe anyone here buys your schtick? No one believes you are voting for anyone but Obama. Go f*ck yourself and leave the grown ups alone little troll.

JAM on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

If you get Wisconsin which doesn’t have an Obama org like Ohio and is Ryan’s homestate you only need one other and Romney is strong in NH while Obama doesn’t have a stronghold machine there.

That is 14EV and gets him to 271 EV without Ohio and a scenario I think that could happen if Obama puts it all in Ohio. He can’t rally in WI and NH enough to prevent this if he has all his ad buys in Ohio. That’s my best scenario how to do it without Ohio. My guess is that is what is on Romney’s plate as a possibility if Obama has bet everything on Ohio and can hold it.

Conan on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

I agree so if a superpac has money to burn spend it there but don’t waste the candidates time there.

gerrym51 on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Would love to go on a hunting trip with Ryan..

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I have seen her for a few years..shes alright
and straight up. imo.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

Thanks b, good to know, I can understand her not liking cozmo. / But the rest of us?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:19 PM

trying a dose of cuteness on PA.

cheetah2 on October 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Would love to go on a hunting trip with Ryan..

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM

HeIIfire, I’d like to go hunting out your way one of these days with you. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Ohio will go GOP. Comfortably. Bank it.

OhioCoastie on October 19, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I oh so hope you are correct …. what leads you to this if I may ask …
yard signs ?? ppl you know ….

I hope Romney is running ads showing Bammy saying coal powered plants
would be broke because of his tax plans …

conservative tarheel on October 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

So whats the deal with that one?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM

I think she is hot for me and wants my attention.

But hey, y’all get to add Eeyore to y’alls repertoire binders of insults to hurl towards me.

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM

cozmo on October 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Yeah, well, its kinda obvious she has the hots for you. I ain’t blind,I see what she wrote. Long distance relationship?

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:23 PM

cynccook on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

The humid Fl night..sweat running down my face-I felt a release watching the shards of paper from the Mitt sign float down the quiet street into my
0 supporters yard. Binders..never again!!

lol..I am no writer..cant top you.

Thx..I laughed hard.

bazil9 on October 19, 2012 at 9:23 PM

HeIIfire, I’d like to go hunting out your way one of these days with you. ; )

Bmore on October 19, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Cool..

Electrongod on October 19, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Flora Duh on October 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Dang, ya’ had me goin’ there until you got to the Deere part.

Real women run Olivers.