Whoopi Goldberg to Ann Romney: Hey, isn’t it true that Mormons don’t serve in the military?

posted at 7:21 pm on October 18, 2012 by Allahpundit

If this were any other show, I’d assume that the interviewer knew the answer and was just playing dumb as an excuse to fling this accusation. But this is “The View” so … right, Whoopi probably really didn’t know and didn’t care enough to check. It took me roughly 80 seconds of googling to find a recent news story listing the number of Mormon service members — 18,141 as of 2009 — but apparently that’s too much effort for a Barbara Walters production when interviewing the would-be First Lady in the middle of a tight election race. I’m actually pleasantly surprised that Whoopi didn’t follow up by asking how many wives Mitt has. Maybe Barbara pulled her aside before the show and set her straight on that, knowing that she might very well walk into that rhetorical doorknob too if not steered away from it.

For the record: Although Romney obtained religious and academic deferments for Vietnam in the 1960s, he did enter the draft lottery in 1970. He drew a high number. But consider this an early warning signal that the “chickenhawk” crapola from the Bush years will be back in force if/when he’s sworn in, even though The One ordered an escalation in Afghanistan, an intervention in Libya, and drone strikes aplenty all over the globe without ever having served himself. If Whoopi and her lefty friends want military service as a prerequisite for the presidency, step up and start pushing for a constitutional amendment. Otherwise this is pure partisan politics, nothing more. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

After the Bush years and the nonstop vilification by the media of all things Republican (especially as it intensified toward the end), I actually thought the Obama years might provide a nice break from the hostile noise of the Left toward our people. (Grasping at straws to console myself…)

Now I say– Bring it. Bring the hate. Bring the double standards. Bring the obnoxious memes. Protest. Throw fits. Dress up in bizarre costumes and chant nonsense. Demonize us. Heckle us. Mock us. Bring it. As long as we get to be in charge.

I dream of the day when the media hates us with the white-hot heat of a thousand suns because a Republican is again in the White House.

butterflies and puppies on October 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

George Wahlen
On February 26, 1945, he was wounded at Iwo Jima. He remained on the battlefield, advancing forward of the frontlines to help a wounded Marine and carry him back to safety. When an adjacent platoon suffered casualties, he cared for the wounded and treated 14 casualties before returning to his platoon. Four days later, he was wounded again, but he refused evacuation. He moved out with his company the following day rendering aid while exposed to Japanese fire. After sustaining a third wound, he was unable to walk, but he crawled 50 yards to administer aid to another fallen fighter. For gallantry at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty, he was awarded the Medal of Honor.

Staff Sergeant James Wilford Cawley, was killed in Iraq on Saturday, March 29, 2003 defending the freedom that he so cherished. Jim was a loyal American and believed strongly in the cause for which he fought. He was serving as Platoon Sergeant of the 1st Platoon, Fox Company, 2nd Battalion, 23rd Marine Division. James also had a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. He loved his religion and served an honorable mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to the Fukuoka, Japan mission. He knew that this life was not the end and that we will all be together again in a far greater place.

esnap on October 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I have to hand it to Whoopi. She was actin’ real good when she played the wise, sage Guinan on “Star Trek: The Next Generation”

SouthernGent on October 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

*facedesk*

Yakko77 on October 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I’m not Mormon, but I lived in Utah a number of years during which I also served part of my 20+ National Guard years.

On all levels of military, Utah residents are extremely patriotic and support all elements of active and reserve military units, including Navy and Marine reserves.

Utah has a long history of honorable military service and anyone who would ask such a dumb question obviously has no idea what they’re talking about.

Lawrence on October 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

What is even dumber is that she asked Mrs. Romney how Romney could commiserate with soldier’s families who die on duty if he never served. Note to you idiot a$$es on the View- neither did Obama but I have never heard you ask him that question..

melle1228 on October 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Great answer to that would be: We’ll ask for pointers from Pres. Clinton and Pres. Obama.

riddick on October 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Just a stunt by two has been hags Walters and Goldberg.

Hummer53 on October 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Anybody here know a Mormon who served in Iraq or Iran, raise your hand.

~Biden

Christien on October 18, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Yeh Biden and Harry weren’t politicizing those who fought…not at all.

CW on October 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

The twitterverse is JAMMED with vitriol toward our next FLOTUS.

pambi on October 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Yet another reason to be thankful I don’t participate in ‘the twitterverse’.

Or watch ‘The View’.

MrLynn on October 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

They might as well have Eva Longoria on the show, she’s just as well read and informed and clever. /

scalleywag on October 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

SouthernGent on October 18, 2012 at 7:53 PM

To bad Whoopi didn’t learn anything from playing that character..

Electrongod on October 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Electrongod on October 18, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Gotta go…while I’m ahead.
See you all on the Quickly Off Topic Discussion tomorrow.

OTTO on October 18, 2012 at 7:55 PM

butterflies and puppies on October 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I’ll be setting my DVR to record the Nov. 7 View.

Brat on October 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

HondaV65 on October 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

*sigh*

I remember the quality of your posts prior to Mitt Romney winning the nomination.

I may not have always agreed, but, you seemed to be a standup guy with well-reasoned posts.

It always makes me sad to see that you’re now doing schoolyard level taunt posts. I’m hopeful that it’s just a phase (or that someone’s hijacked your login and you’ll be back to your old self as soon as you recover it).

JadeNYU on October 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Look at all of them, elegant Ann Romney surrounded by a bunch of bitter female turds who only wish they looked as good. Of course that thing Whoopi would ask such stupid questions, it’s a replay of the weird high school girls with snot in their hair being jealous of the cheerleader.

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Does she even know American history? Mormons were a large part of the Spanish American war. (and all the wars to follow.)
Stoopid Whoopie

bluealice on October 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Is the Fresh Prince of Bill Ayers qualified to be the CinC ?

burrata on October 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I’m glad the pantywaist in chief never served. Can you imagine serving next to him?

scalleywag on October 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Yes. I can imagine carrying his gear, cleaning his weapon for him, and generally making sure he didn’t get himself killed while exposing myself to fire or other risks just to keep him from coming home wrapped in a flag.

I served with some really hard guys, and some really that were really not. Raw courage and strength are not the only attributes of those in the military. In fact, they aren’t even required. What IS required is a desire to serve a nation which you love.

On those grounds alone, Obama is unfit to wear a uniform.

Washington Nearsider on October 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I’ll be setting my DVR to record the Nov. 7 View.

Brat on October 18, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Oooo, mighty good idea, that !

pambi on October 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM

OT: I’m in STL: Ozzie Smith’s son Mika (?) just knocked the national anthem out of the park at the start of tonight’s playoff game! Gave me chills, and was one of those, “America kicks keester,” moments!

Chewy the Lab on October 18, 2012 at 8:00 PM

My son did recruiting duty for the Air Force in Utah. It was a sweet gig for him even during the Iraq war because he could meet all his goals without even trying very hard, unlike the poor saps in other states. The Mormons are very patriotic and sign up for military duty in droves. Especially, during war-time.

Lily on October 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM

Did I miss Obama’s service?

Odie1941 on October 18, 2012 at 7:33 PM

He killed bin Laden, you know.

Solaratov on October 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM

HondaV65 on October 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

You Sir/ Ma’am whichever the case may be DISGUST me. So someone who has religious principals and STICKS TO THEM is wrong? Go to hades in a guilded cage with purple cushions! I guess if it was a lefty who got a deferment for religious reasons it would be fine but since it is a conservative it isnt. Guess what you Unamerican piece of trash.. you dont like religious liberty and freedom ill help you pack!

To the rest of my HA brothers and sisters i apologize for my rant but i really dont tolerate well folks who trash the founding principals of this country that so many of our brave brothers and sisters have DIED to protect.

katee bayer on October 18, 2012 at 8:02 PM

As a former US Army interrogator stationed for a few years in South Korea debriefing North Korean infiltrators and defectors, I can confirm the Mormons that served with me are some of the best linguists and finest family people in the military. Many are almost native good in their language skills as some have already spent years overseas doing their missions. IMHO Mormons make some of the best defenders of freedom we have. God bless them all.

Thank you for asking on October 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM

riddick on October 18, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Well, it’s easy for Clinton. Bite your lip, and mumble about feeling their pain while copping a feel off of the widow.

malclave on October 18, 2012 at 8:04 PM

Perhaps this immense jiggling mound of smoldering chocolate love meant to say, “Isn’t it NOT OPTIMAL for Mormons to serve in the military?”

..yeah, that’s it! I am sure of it!

The War Planner on October 18, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Whoopi is one of the founding members of the Can’t Understand Normal Thinking club along with Walters and Behar.

chewmeister on October 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Last 70 years with Presidents that had no military experience.

FDR
Clinton
Obama

Now it’s an issue Whoopi?

Hog Wild on October 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

This really p**ses me off.
I’m not Mormon, but I was an Army brat and served myself. Some best friends, all along, have been Mormons, and they served in conditions much more difficult than mine.
I have to admit to hating the liberal filth.

GaltBlvnAtty on October 18, 2012 at 8:07 PM

what in the heck is Whoopie wearing here on national tv? She looks ridiculous.

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

The sistah be stylin’.

That’s our Whoopi…always ahead of the curve. //

Solaratov on October 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Whoopi Goldberg is named after a gag toy that makes farting noises.

But we should take her seriously and respect her O-pinions.

Key West Reader on October 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

chewmeister on October 18, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Nice slap. I bow!

Chewy the Lab on October 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

butterflies and puppies on October 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

I dream of the day when the media hates us with the white-hot heat of a thousand suns because a Republican is again in the White House and that not only every bit of it is wasted energy on their part but thoroughly ignored as the BS it all is.

PatriotGal2257 on October 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

what in the heck is Whoopie wearing here on national tv? She looks ridiculous.

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM

New new buzzword is RiDONKulous.

Key West Reader on October 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

All hail the new CINC – Willy McDole! Someone get him a chart on military organization – he’ll need the basic course in it!!

HondaV65 on October 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

..for the sake of full disclosure, you had better tell people that your military service was aboard the H.M.S. Raging Queen. Something about being a cabin boy and taking turns in the barrel wasn’t it, Miles?

The War Planner on October 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

HondaV65 on October 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

By the by, when and where was your service, cupcake?

Solaratov on October 18, 2012 at 8:10 PM

…jeepers creepers you guys…I haven’t been able to get on the threads today…my wife and her friends are yelling AT ME…WHY?…because The VIEW cows were asking Mooch questions along the lines of… if JugEars was romantic, etc…and then when Ann comes on started asking Ann about abortion, Mormonism, etc…a completly different line….like I was the one asking the fluking questions or something!…they’re angry at me!…HELP!

KOOLAID2 on October 18, 2012 at 8:12 PM

i agree this totally irritates me beyond the pale. i am normally a very kind person but i grew up listening to stories about how lucky i am to be here in the states. My grandparents were some of the very lucky few to leave sicily alive about 1 step ahead of Mussolini. they had been outspoken activists against the germans and had helped to smuggle the jews to safety. when notified they were on a target list they fled as fast as they could and showed up here in the states with absolutely nothing left. i lost many great aunts and great uncles who were not so fortunate. so i know what tyranny costs people and i am absolutely horrified by leftists who use this kind of crap against people. Romney didnt flee to Canada he was on a missionary jaunt that was REQUIRED as part of his religious beliefs and as soon as he returned he registered himself for the draft. he dodged NOTHING. yet leftist hacks want to paint him as something evil because he follows his Church’s teachings. the constitution guarantees freedom of religion. Lefties need to back off now

katee bayer on October 18, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Served with many Mormon soldiers. As a matter of fact, a young Mormon co-pilot of mine was awarded the highest aviation decoration this nation has. He was the go-to co-pilot for the hardest missions we were assigned and he was and is a warrior in every sense of the word.

If any Conservative had said that about Mormons while discussing Harry Reid, they would be barred from television.

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I am not LDS – but I once took some LSD. Liked it, too – but don’t worry, everyone, I am voting for Romney this time.

famous amos on October 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM

So what’s your point ?

burrata on October 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

do your research before you open your mouth. Mormons are REQUIRED to undertake a certain amount of missionary jaunts for a specified number of years BEFORE they are eligible to serve or considered adults.

katee bayer on October 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

To be fair though, Barky grew up on the mean streets of Oahu, smoking choom and picking sand from his hair after passing out on the beach…that’s sort of like being in combat in Iraq.

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

And their dad’s an idiot who would kill millions…what’s military service got to do with anything about your value to the planet?

JFKY on October 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I watched this interview and Romney was fantastic. I never watch the view but did today just to see this. What a classy lady.

Rockygold on October 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM

butterflies and puppies on October 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

IMO, thread winner.

itsspideyman on October 18, 2012 at 8:17 PM

Hey Whoopi,

up your.

KirknBurker on October 18, 2012 at 8:18 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Obama served…. in Farrakhan’s Army. So there’s that.

Key West Reader on October 18, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Even Prince Harry’s been to Afghanistan!

And I believe all of Romney’s kids have managed to keep their clothes on in Las Vegas, but again what does any of this ahve to do with anything?

JFKY on October 18, 2012 at 8:18 PM

—————————————————-
Ours is a volunteer force. Most European nations require some type of Military or public service of all of its citizenry. Besides – What would he do if he wasn’t doing that? We all remember the Vegas scandal and idle hands is indeed the Devil’s workshop.

famous amos on October 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM

LOL

dukecitygirl on October 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Hey, Whoopi, isn’t it true that you are the counter-culture warrior? That you do as much as anyone in Hollywood to glorify the basest elements of our culture? You glorify the whiner, the trashy, the sloppy, the dirty, the anti-American. You may not be as dumb as you like to pretend, but you are a racist vile socialist pig to the core. A socialist, that is, so long as you can keep yours and the rest of us have to pay up to keep you and your ilk in power.

After her appearance on O’Reilly a few years ago, I took a second look at this clown, as maybe having some intellectual validity. Turned out to be a waste of time. She stinks as bad now as she stunk before. Maybe worse.

She is a clown. A cheap circus clown on national TV. A circus clown with a political agenda… poorly advanced.

petefrt on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Did you serve in the military?

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

You must have had a hell of a time pulling the lever for combat veteran/former POW McCain and his running mate Palin whose own son is in the army even though every fiber of your being said you should vote for Barack Obama who somehow never stepped foot in a recruiting office.

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hell no. I personally know several AD mormons, one of whom was shot in Baghdad.

ted c on October 18, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Hey, he considered it. He said so.

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

somebody please punch baba wawa

ted c on October 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

butterflies and puppies on October 18, 2012 at 7:52 PM

“RRRROOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!

Crush the Progs.

See them driven from the polling locations.

And hear the lamentations of MSNBC.

“The King is dead. Long live….the Prez!”

KirknBurker on October 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Heh.

Chump when did Obama serve? You’re a stupid fvck.

CW on October 18, 2012 at 8:23 PM

somebody please punch baba wawa

ted c on October 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

have i told you lately how much i like you Mr. Ted?

katee bayer on October 18, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Hey, he considered it. He said so.

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

I still consider this one of the most brutal photo comparisons of the teenager in chief:

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:25 PM

Chewy the Lab on October 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM

You’re welcome!

chewmeister on October 18, 2012 at 8:27 PM

Then of course there is this one which seems even more brutal:

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Romney: Five sons Radical leftists: Thousands of sons and not one has served in the military.

Some with the Taliban and al Quaeda, however.

petefrt on October 18, 2012 at 8:28 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

What branch of the military did Obummer serve in there, Sparky?

chewmeister on October 18, 2012 at 8:29 PM

It is interesting that this is the first election in a long time without a vet.

Whoopie is such a dolt.

lexhamfox on October 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM

And of course my all time favorite:

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM

HondaV65 on October 18, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Call the orderlies, one of our mental patients has slipped out of his cell.

xblade on October 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

I know Chelsea Clinton got a deferral because of her age… but what’s her excuse for not having enlisted since she turned 18?

malclave on October 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

Your service, princess. When and where was it?

Solaratov on October 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

I thought it was strange she asked about the Romney’s sons not serving in the military. When did Whoopi serve in the military?

ButterflyDragon on October 18, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 8:20 PM

No one does the SS like Bishop.

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM

The Utah Air National Guard has an air refueling tanker Wing and, as a retired tanker Guardsman from another state, I can say for a fact that I have been deployed with, and worked side by side with many Mormons, aka LDS from UTANG. Just cuz they don’t swear, drink or smoke doesn’t mean that they’re not bad-ass when the time comes.

Big John on October 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Big John on October 18, 2012 at 8:37 PM

That would be ‘bad-patootie.’ I’m just saying.

Washington Nearsider on October 18, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Obama is a chain smoking, pot smoking, coke taking infanticide loving communist. We only have standards for some.

tomas on October 18, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Look rightwingnutz, here’s how it rolls…YOU have to have served, if you haven’t you are just Chickenhawk members of the 101st typing keyboard brigade…and YOUR opinions are irrelevant.

The folks on the other side need never have served, because they have THOUGHT about the world and how to make it better. And that is what counts…..

JFKY on October 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

chumpThreads

I don’t get it?

xblade on October 18, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Hey Hawkdriver, tedc, WarPlanner, et al, I have not been on in awhile but have read HotGas almost daily…just been busy as a figtin’ Mormon over here in Afghanistan! So, yes, Whoopi we do exist. as another poster stated earlier, members of the LDS Church are some of the most patriotic people you will find as we know what it feels like to be persecuted because of beliefs and want to fight for others to be able to experience freedom that we ALL share.

Okay, I am waaaay past my bedtime over here and got to go to bed but wanted to say hi to all that I have not spolken to in awhile.

Bravo Zulu, Ann !!!

g2825m on October 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I lived in Arizona for about 3 years several years ago. Mormons lived across the street and I came in contact with many Mormons at one time or another. They were the most patriotic, family-orientated people I have ever met. I have no fear of a Mormon as our president. I hope and pray that it comes to pass. Whoopie is classless.

notasheeple on October 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Plenty of Mormons in the service. The right needs to just stop being defensive about the moronic “chickenhawk” argument. It’s got nothing.

J.E. Dyer on October 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

So what’s your point ?

burrata on October 18, 2012 at 8:16 PM

No real point, just an observation.

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Obama’s military experience consisted of carrying around a book about lincoln before the election.

tomas on October 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

g2825m on October 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Thank You for your service, and may the good Lord bring you back home safely my brother!

katee bayer on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 PM

IF BHO or his MINIONS ever, EVER bring up Romney’s military record, Mitt should look right at he AHOLE and say – I RELEASE MY SELECTIVE SERVICE RECORDS -HOW ABOUT YOU OBAMA!”

gonnjos on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

has Choom ever served in the military and I missed this somehow??? or wait, he was busy chooming with his pals at that age…or maybe he served in the military in Indonesia or Kenya or whatever third world shite hole where his momma found a dude worth pursuing… coz I can tell you this, he didn’t serve in the military here…and he’s the friggin’ sitting president…so shut the f..ck up, low life.

jimver on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM

No real point, just an observation.

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

I note that Obama was heavily influenced by Marxists…no point, just an observation.

JFKY on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Then again stupid questions like this are useful. Americans aren’t generally informed about Mormons and other minority religions which enables the spread of false information. Asking a Mormon about these things directly on a show like The View means people can get the facts.

lexhamfox on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM

chumpthreads

You epitomize “useful idiot”.

If you ever thought for yourself …you’d be interesting.

CW on October 18, 2012 at 8:51 PM

g2825m on October 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM

You’ve got to be getting short by now.

Stay safe.

lexhamfox on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 PM

First time for everything.

hawkdriver on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM

g2825m on October 18, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Keep your head down over there, get back safely.

Washington Nearsider on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM

somebody please punch baba wawa

ted c on October 18, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Earlier today there was a snap of the view, with Ann Romney on the couch, and what appeared to be Baba-Wawa staring at her chest.

Talk about creepy.

‘Course it could have been something as innocent as Babawa wondering to herself,”What are those? Did I have any of those once?”

Class act all around that crew.

Tenwheeler on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 PM

chumpThreads on October 18, 2012 at 8:14 PM

oh, and while at it, am waiting till Mochelle sends their two ridiculous brats to serve, a few more years and they’ll have just the right age for enrolling, if you care so much about it…

jimver on October 18, 2012 at 8:58 PM

J.E. Dyer on October 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Word.

Tenwheeler on October 18, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Key West Reader on October 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM

LOL good one.

Whoopi “The Cushion” Goldberg™

esnap on October 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Obama turned 18 in 1979 right before the Iranian hostage crisis, but when many patriotic young Americans (including many Mormons) stepped up and enlisted…Obama left the country and went to Pakistan!

I’m sure it was just a coincidence, like Bill Clinton’s trip to Moscow to protest the war in Vietnam.

halfbaked on October 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Whoopi is so stupid she should run for Congress. She’d fit right into the illustrious CBC.

slickwillie2001 on October 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Click the image to watch.

There is no way you can pay me or talk me into watching “The View” and/or Whoopi Goldberg unscripted.

landlines on October 18, 2012 at 9:01 PM