The Ed Morrissey Show: Kerry Picket, Steven Crowder; Update: Senator James Inhofe

posted at 1:46 pm on October 18, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), Kerry Picket brings us up to date on the goings-on inside the nation’s capital, and Steven Crowder returns to discuss his latest video efforts — the parody of David Bowie’s “Changes”:

Update: We have a late addition to the line-up, one of my favorite people to interview: Senator James Inhofe, who will talk to us about what a second Obama term would mean with the EPA.  He has a new report out detailing just how bad it would be on business, jobs, and the economy.  Don’t miss it!

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and donít forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

ED: I enjoy your work, but there is NOTHING which can make me open a Facebook account.

landlines on October 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Crowder really is teh awesome!

Laura in Maryland on October 18, 2012 at 2:12 PM

landlines on October 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I second that.. Not now, not ever..

RockyJ. on October 18, 2012 at 2:53 PM

That Crowder video is pretty good.

DanMan on October 18, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Nina Gonzales, the woman who asked the gun question during the debates, works for the Obama campaign out of Nassau Co.

rayra on October 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Fun at Obama’s expense after the expense and debt he has saddled my children and their children’s children with. Crowder you are way too kind!

The “Undecided” as I have always stated are pod people in costume. Lies and deceit is part of their DNA…. There is not an Undecided party! They are democrats with an even lower IQ and attention span as the rest. Lying on national TV…. she needs to be outed big time!

ActinUpinTexas on October 18, 2012 at 4:23 PM

landlines on October 18, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I agree. I think that the people in many areas of this world will quickly come to the conclusion that the less about that is available for public consumption, the better off you will be

Old Country Boy on October 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

rayra on October 18, 2012 at 3:41 PM

If true, she is probly in the dog house, you know what that means.

Bmore on October 18, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I just love that Crowder! Changes was my high school Senior Class Song back in 1975. I really like what Steven has done with it. Keep the truth going…and rock on!

redwhiteblue on October 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

redwhiteblue on October 18, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Why thank you, that’s very nice of you!

StevenCrowder on October 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Hi Ed,

The URL for Hot Air is:

http://www.hotair.com redirects to

OK, technically it’s http://hotair.com

but nobody with a browser from this millenium needs to type in the http:// part. I’m just sayin’

Ralph64 on October 18, 2012 at 10:09 PM

StevenCrowder on October 18, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Awww…you are so welcome precious funny guy! I sent your video to all of my friends – but see that it already has over 99,000 hits on YouTube. Good! Whatever “going viral” means….I hope it does. Truth & humor rock! ps…nice touch with Ziggy Stardust!

redwhiteblue on October 18, 2012 at 10:12 PM