Biden: Our daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation

posted at 8:41 am on October 18, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Via PJ Media and Washington Free Beacon, Joe Biden gives us a little insight into future of Democratic governance.  Bryan Preston gets a chuckle out of this, wondering if Biden thinks that his daughters are entitled to vasectomies, and tells the Vice President that the Onion “want[s] their writers back.” There is more to this that deserves attention, though:

BIDEN: I want to make this clear so there no misunderstanding anybody. I got a daughter, lost a daughter, got four granddaughters, and Barack has two daughters. We are absolutely — this is to our core — my daughter, and my granddaughters and Barack’s daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation! EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION!

Bryan’s right in his approach that this is nonsense on stilts, but it’s dangerous nonsense on stilts.  Declaring that people are “entitled” to anything — especially goods and services — other than innate natural rights requires someone eventually to confiscate those goods and services to deliver them.  Girls and boys should have access to the widest possible range of medical services, based on their ability to compensate those who deliver those services.  No one is “entitled” to plastic surgery, to use another example, without coughing up the cash to pay for it.  It’s not the government’s role to interfere with that access, but it’s also not the government’s role to confiscate those goods and services to force providers to deliver them.

Besides, if Joe’s daughters are “entitled to EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION, then why have Barack Obama and Joe Biden created the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), which exists to deny care to Medicare patients based on cost and their assessment of the value of the life involved? Biden’s daughters are entitled to operations, but seniors are only allowed to take a pill and die quietly, it seems.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Well, Lord knows, we don’t want them punished with a baby./

kingsjester on October 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Logic and reason seem to be the first casualties of the War on Womyn.®

SoRight on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Ooooooh yea! Where do I sign up for my lifestyle lift and ahem, “enhancement”?

BettyRuth on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I hope that entitlement doesn’t include bad c. 1990 barbie-doll style hair plugs. Nobody deserves that, Joe.

Gingotts on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Joe is entitled to a rubber room.

tim c on October 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Especially if they’re “punished” with a baby, right?

BuckeyeSam on October 18, 2012 at 8:47 AM

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the idea that one gender and one gender only has an entitlement. It’s this kind of divisive gender warfare that is conclusive proof the rat-eared wonder needs to go and take this babbling idiot with him.

Happy Nomad on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

That is a feature, once you hit 50 you are no longer of any use to the state, therefore you should be culled, and your organs harvested for those who are still deemed useful, until such a time they are not.

This will allow you to have every single solitary operation AND reduce the surplus population!

Gatsu on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

or punished with a National Debt that will take down this country as we know it

audiotom on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Is he on meds? Seriously, the question needs to be asked.

MTF on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Ooooooh yea! Where do I sign up for my lifestyle lift and ahem, “enhancement”?

BettyRuth on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I was just thinking that – I could use a few “improvements” myself.

gophergirl on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Do either Biden or Obama understand that they are advocating for the killing of their own grandchildren? Boggles the mind.

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Bigger boobs for all…and let the government pay for it!!!
Yay!!!

;-)

albill on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

OK, I’m revising my position on abortion. I would only allow it in cases of rape, incest, the life of the mother or if there is any possibility of spreading the Biden gene pool.

MikeA on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Ooooooh yea! Where do I sign up for my lifestyle lift and ahem, “enhancement”?

BettyRuth on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I was just thinking that – I could use a few “improvements” myself.

gophergirl on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Maybe, we can get a suite for all of us to go together?

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

This should be in a Crossroads ad.

College Prof on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

They’re letting Joe speak in public again?

Dextrous on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Like his charitable giving, he wants others to pay for his choices.

iamsaved on October 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

The question remains. Are healthy people required to pay for every sick persons operation. According to the Supreme Courts decision we are. (sigh)

shick on October 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Because members of the ruling class aren’t subject to the rules created for the serfs.

BuckeyeSam on October 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Logic and reason seem to be the first casualties of the War on Womyn.®

SoRight on October 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Happy Nomad on October 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

What “operations” are being denied? Appendectomies? Is “operation” now code for “abortion”?

“Barack Obama’s daughters and my daughters are entitled to EVERY SINGLE ABORTION….!”

Yeah, that would have gone over well.

Marcus on October 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Besides, if Joe’s daughters are “entitled to EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION, then why have Barack Obama and Joe Biden created the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB), which exists to deny care to Medicare patients based on cost and their assessment of the value of the life involved? Biden’s daughters are entitled to operations, but seniors are only allowed to take a pill and die quietly, it seems.

From the movie “Malice”
“I have an M.D. from Harvard, I am board certified in cardio-thoracic medicine and trauma surgery, I have been awarded citations from seven different medical boards in New England, and I am never, ever sick at sea. So I ask you; when someone goes into that chapel and they fall on their knees and they pray to God that their wife doesn’t miscarry or that their daughter doesn’t bleed to death or that their mother doesn’t suffer acute neural trama from postoperative shock, who do you think they’re praying to? Now, go ahead and read your Bible, _Dennis_, and you go to your church, and, with any luck, you might win the annual raffle, but if you’re looking for God, he was in operating room number two on November 17, and he doesn’t like to be second guessed. You ask me if I have a God complex. Let me tell you something: I am God.”

aunursa on October 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Think about this: They will defend our sworn enemies who was to murder us all, as they did Amb. Stevens, but they don’t give a hoot and holler about the rights of the defenseless unborn.

“They’re a punishment.”

kingsjester on October 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Biden: Our daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation

Yay!! Liposuction/Nose jobs/Boob jobs for everyone!!

tom on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

How shamed those daughters must be, unless they’ve inherited his un-Catholic genes. (Shouldn’t they realize this man embraces abortion and how very close to nonexistence they were?)

Don L on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Entitled. That about sums up the liberal mindset.

gwelf on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Will Joe be invited to the party with Sandra Fluke and MO?

Will there be condoms? Free abortions for party participants?

At a fundraiser today in New York, First Lady Michelle Obama expressed confidence in her husband’s chances for reelection. “On Nov. 7 we’re going to party hard,” she said. Election Day this year is November 6.

From the pool report:

“After hearing my husband talk about his values and his vision at the debate last night, I’m pretty fired up,” she said.
“Let me tell you, I am so glad last night was such an awesome, awesome event,” she said. She mention[ed] her recent anniversary on Oct 3, the night of first debate.

“We got a quick little dinner. That’s about it,” she said. “But it’s okay. On Nov. 7 we’re going to party hard.”

Her biggest applause lines were about Obama’s policies on women – notably the Lily Ledbetter Act and women’s control of their bodies. She also won applause by talking about passage of the Affordable Care Act.

Not to be much of a party pooper but more peeps are OUT OF A JOB Mrs. Obama.

PappyD61 on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION!

Chasity Bono wholeheartedly agrees.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Sex change your daughters for FREE!

crash72 on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

That stuff’s in the constitution man. Read it. Joe has.

Sugar Land on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Biden: Our daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation

Does this include mandatory lobotomies as selected by IPAB?

Just asking!

ajacksonian on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

FREE OPERATIONS are a HUMAN RIGHT!!!

Botox, Hair removal, Toenail fungus removal, Ear wax cleanings and oh of course…..

…..the bludgeoning of the unborn with scissors in their skulls and the sucking of their little bodies out the birth canal as their screams grow silent.

God have NO MERCY on the souls of these politicians that support the killing of the unborn.

PappyD61 on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

The implication is that Republicans don’t care about people, especially women. Sick. The Obama campaign is beyond despicable for the kinds of outrageous things they are saying.

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

I was about to call that operation what Rush calls it, but I don’t think I could get by with it here. :)

kingsjester on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

<blockquoteThe war on women is not based on logic or reason. It is all about feelings. Apparently the lil’ darlins’ don’t respond to reasonable approaches.

Happy Nomad on October 18, 2012 at 8:51 AM>
It is based upon feelings because the feelings-based deceit of what they really seek to do to America requires tweaking the female vote.
Ooops, the government is all the man I need, female vote.

Don L on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Like his charitable giving, he wants others to pay for his choices.

iamsaved on October 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Joe’s Catholic faith informs his life.

He personally opposes making charitable contributions from his own pocket.

He publicly supports taking money from other people’s pockets to make “charitable” contributions to causes and organizations that only progressives favor.

BuckeyeSam on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Sex change your daughters for FREE!

crash72 on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

What?! And deprive them of free operations forever?!

Sex change your sons and they’re set for life!

tom on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Here’s a question for liberals: Obama/Biden is running on providing you with goodies, “access” yada yada yada. They had 4 years and spent more money than anyone has ever spent at any time in history. So, where are your goodies?

gwelf on October 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Maybe, we can get a suite for all of us to go together?

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 8:49 AM

It could be a HA meet and greet :)

gophergirl on October 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Life imitates art.

Steve Eggleston on October 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM

This should not be an entitlement it should be a requirement. Obamacare is after all a fascist program.

All women should be forced to have at least 2 major surgeries per year. Be advised though, that social justice isn’t always pretty.

CorporatePiggy on October 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

If you don’t pay for me then you’re denying me access!!!11!!!!1!!1

/libtards

gwelf on October 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

okay..now it’s creepy
He mentioned that his wife died in the car accident that sadly took his daughter as well, during the debate- it was in context, so I let it go…(even though I couldn’t imagine Ryan using it as a talking point if it were him)- but now he mentions it again completely out of context-
talk about politicizing things that shouldn’t be politicized-
anyone else wondering if internal polling showed the accident making him appear as a sympathetic character?
(shades of John Edwards….)
(Before anyone accuses me of being cold and unfeeling- my heart goes out to the Biden family, I can’t imagine anything more heartbreaking…but ol’ Joe has a history of using the accident- remember him accusing the driver of being drunk?- when it had been ruled he was not, and he hadn’t been at fault..and Biden knew all the details but went on to use it to score points)- I believe he had to backtrack when the family went public complaining about the smear-

marks on October 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

So just exactly how small can President Lady Parts and his Vice President make their offices. What once was the office of the most powerful man on earth is now consumed with what is going on in our bedrooms and how much can they inject government into it. A nuclear Iran, fiscal cliff, lack of jobs, people losing homes, a disappearing middle class….nah….we need to focus on lady parts. It’s embarrassing to our country how low Obama has taken the office. And as a women I find it unbelievably condescending that they think THIS is what I am worried about and what will “buy” my vote.

Caseoftheblues on October 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

kingsjester on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

I don’t listen to Rush so I wouldn’t know what that is, but don’t tell me, I wouldn’t want you getting in trouble.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM

It’s amazing how many liberal “rights” are being put on the backs of future generations. The supposed party “for the children” has straddled them with debt that will crush their economic prospects.

gwelf on October 18, 2012 at 9:01 AM

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

This is my STFU, Liberals column by a liberal NYT columnist acknowledging that liberals don’t put their money or time where their fat mouths are.

BuckeyeSam on October 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Chasity Bono wholeheartedly agrees.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Ewwwwwwww

BettyRuth on October 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM

I am God.”

aunursa on October 18, 2012 at 8:52 AM

And aren’t there more than a few of these in real life, huh?

I suppose that it is easy to have an inflated sense of self-worth if you are allowed the privilege of digging around inside the brain of a living person, trying to alleviate some malady.

It might be more fitting to say that this person left off the rest of the quote, the part that makes the praying make more sense:

“I am God’s instrument on Earth”.

turfmann on October 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM

It could be a HA meet and greet :)

gophergirl on October 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM

My bosoms and belly had one several years ago.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM

kingsjester on October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Tweet it out then.

Steve Eggleston on October 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM

And in Massachusetts, affordable suicide pills.

DarthBrooks on October 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

“On Nov. 7 we’re going to party hard.”

PappyD61 on October 18, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Typical. The world is coming off its wheels and the country is hurting and all she thinks about is party.

Cleombrotus on October 18, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I miss Preston’s regular presence here but glad we have the bunch we got.

shick on October 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM

B-E-N-D-E-R-S

stenwin77 on October 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I thought they would determine everyone’s care or lack thereof, not just Medicare patients, under ObamaCare.

Night Owl on October 18, 2012 at 9:06 AM

One of the favorite pasttimes of Democrats is to talk about how giving and caring they want you to know or think that they are. They want you to believe that they are so much more compassionate than others. The whole thing is tired and a big farce. Enough is enough. These people are the biggest bunch of hypocrite phonies I have ever seen.

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Boob-jobs for all! I want Moobs! Then I could stare at my OWN cleavage.

LtGenRob on October 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

That stuff’s in the constitution man. Read it. Joe has.

Sugar Land on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Read it? Joe was in the room when they wrote it. “I was there man!”

Buck_Nekkid on October 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

So now they are slamming Romney because he has no daughters. How low will they go?

ctmom on October 18, 2012 at 9:08 AM

Operations for mine and Barack’s but not for yours. Seems as if he excluded entitlements for every other daughter and grand daughter other than theirs. Do those people sitting behind him really listen to what this bumbling idiot says?

Kissmygrits on October 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Did BiteMe conclude his remarks about this “entitlement” by claiming that it is a “big effing deal”?

onlineanalyst on October 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Biden apparently got that frontal lobotomy when he had those hair plugs installed…

The deeper context is that the audience, these “voters” (legal and otherwise) will take every utterance of Obama and Biden (Pelosi, Reid…whomever) and take it as pure undisputed gospel, settled science, to stupid to realize they themselves are entitled, should always, do their own fact checking, daily, or maybe because they get free stuff if the Dem gets elected…hmmmm, whole ‘nuther topic there.

Next time your daughter wants penile-enhancement surgery…you can reach Biden at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact-vp. He promises to help you out.

coldwarrior on October 18, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Chasity Bono wholeheartedly agrees.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Ewwwwwwww

BettyRuth on October 18, 2012 at 9:02 AM

That raises a good question, is she/he/it now entitled to every single solitary operation now that she/he/it claims to be a dude? How far to lady-parts privileges extend when you’re having them gutted to make room for guy-junk. Because guy-junk privileges don’t get you very far with Democrat gender trolls anymore…

Gingotts on October 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Nobody has a “right” to anything that requires the labor or property of another.

tommyboy on October 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

BIDEN: I want to make this clear so there no misunderstanding anybody. I got a daughter, lost a daughter, got four granddaughters, and Barack has two daughters. We are absolutely — this is to our core — my daughter, and my granddaughters and Barack’s daughters are entitled to every single solitary operation! EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION!

I and my son have never felt so ignored in our entire lives.
Joe says he means what he says, I hold him to that.
He just pushed about half the voting population overboard in a misguided attempt to coddle to the female vote.
He just opened up a new war. On men !

Jabberwock on October 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

You’re gonna have to pardon Joey. He’s had years of getting used to subsidized rides going from home to DC on AmTrak rather than paying full fare.

GarandFan on October 18, 2012 at 9:15 AM

but seniors are only allowed to take a pill and die quietly, it seems.

Perhaps Biden could be one of the first to follow that regimen and show whether that is a good national health care policy.

One for the team Joe!

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on October 18, 2012 at 9:16 AM

So what happens if a particular specialist isn’t available for a procedure, does the woman die or will the feds send a SEAL team overseas to kidnap a doctor from another nation?

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Of course they are, and nobody was ever arguing otherwise.

What we’re arging about is who’s paying for those operations.

Those of us who aren’t involved in your life in any way don’t want o pay for them.

So figure it out on your own, you blustering anthropoid.

Good Lt on October 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

marks on October 18, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Biden is the poster boy for “slimey politician.” He will do and say anything to get elected so he can say “I won” and “they love me man!”

A team of Psychiatrists would have their hands full with Biden and Obama.

Vince on October 18, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I guess I’m not entitled to EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY OPERATION. Stupid Y chromosome.

steebo77 on October 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

If women are entitled to every solitary operation, I hereby request my wife to request an IMMEDIATE Obama/Biden-ectomy.

44Magnum on October 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Is he on meds? Seriously, the question needs to be asked.

MTF on October 18, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Slow Joe is always exploring exciting new frontiers of stupid.

swinia sutki on October 18, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Gingotts on October 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Transgenders have a special place in democrat hearts.

Vince on October 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Kissmygrits on October 18, 2012 at 9:10 AM

No. All they hear is “We’re going to make rich dudes pay for everything you want.”

You really expect retards who voted for TFGRP once and will do so again in the face of his murderous incompetence to actually parse the comments of fellow retard Joe Biden? We’re dealing with the lowest common denominator of the American public here.

Bishop on October 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Democrats are obsessed with women’s lady parts.

albill on October 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Breast augmentation: one operation I wouldn’t mind all women to be entitled to, at the government’s expense. It’s a vital necessity, isn’t it?

Archivarix on October 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM

They’re entitled to every single solitary operation.

Which means that somebody else is obligated to provide all those operations to them.

Hmmmmmmmm. Wonder who that somebody else could be?

(But remember folks, it’s those evil Tea Party types who are really threatening your freedoms — not those generous, kindly “progressives” who just want to make sure your daughters get everything they’re entitled to.)

AZCoyote on October 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Tapper Busts Biden

“Look, I was there when we did that with Social Security in 1983. I was one of eight people sitting in the room that included Tip O’Neill negotiating with President Reagan. We all got together and everybody said, as long as everybody’s in the deal, everybody’s in the deal, and everybody is making some sacrifice, we can find a way.”

- Joe Biden, debate

(I was) one of five people — I was the junior guy — in the meeting with Bob Dole and George Mitchell when we put Social Security on the right path for 60 years.”

- Joe Biden, Meet The Press, 29 April 2007

Tapper: “But according to the historical record, Biden was not one of the small group of people in ‘the room,’ or in ‘the meeting’ — nor was he even a key player in reforms.”

Resist We Much on October 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM

YOU HEAR THAT LADIES THEY WANNA PUT Y’ALL BACK IN BINDERS!

-Uncle Joe (sex symbol)

Kataklysmic on October 17, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Brat on October 18, 2012 at 9:23 AM

I <3 Joe.

No really, I do. I'm surprised he didn't say something like this in the debate with Ryan.

Texas74 on October 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM

Archivarix on October 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM

But it is, you know, a sacrifice required for the future of the human race. I hasten to add that since each man will be required to do prodigious… service along these lines, the women will have to be selected for their sexual characteristics which will have to be of a highly stimulating nature….

Yep, it is indeed a matter of national security.

coldwarrior on October 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM

tommyboy on October 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Don’t throw water on our HA ladies spa day! I hate it when someone posts something this reasonable.

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM

The government is going to pay for the sclerotherapy that I’m getting on Monday?Cool.
I’m entitled to it.
///

annoyinglittletwerp on October 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Hair plugs and dental implants for all !

DeweyWins on October 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

One. Heartbeat. Away.

Thank God we’ll be voting out this idiot in 19 days so he can spend his retirement drooling oatmeal on himself somewhere in Delaware.

Just a national embarrassment.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on October 18, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Next, we’re gonna be told that we need to get one of those job-thingys or something.

annoyinglittletwerp on October 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Biden wants his daughter to have a lobotomy just like his.

Dasher on October 18, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Doctors as slaves. Just don’t call the President and Veep socialists.

emz35 on October 18, 2012 at 9:43 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on October 18, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Hush your mouth.

Hey, how have you been? Missed your humor.

(Nice to see coldwarrior posting, too.) Sorry, Mods. I’m just a Chatty Cathy this morning…

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Chasity Bono wholeheartedly agrees.

Flora Duh on October 18, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Sex change your daughters for FREE!

crash72 on October 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I wish I could laugh at that, but yes, they mean it to include sex changes for former girls, future girls, and humanoids of indeterminate gender.

Fenris on October 18, 2012 at 9:47 AM

This left wing slug has been sucking off the public teat all of his natural life and knows no other way.

rplat on October 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

My birthday is Sunday. Please donate $4.20 to the Romney/Ryan campaign. Win one for the…Twerper.
What?

annoyinglittletwerp on October 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

(Nice to see coldwarrior posting, too.)

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Thank you. Heading back up to Ann Arbor for more. Will be in surgery on Election Day…early voted yesterday for the first time.

Supposed to stay rested, not get all fired up agitated and stuff…like that’s gonna happen. :-)

coldwarrior on October 18, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Use your Obamaphone to get access!!!!

onlineanalyst on October 18, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Biden is such an idiot, you would think he had a boob job . . .

BigAlSouth on October 18, 2012 at 10:10 AM

What?

annoyinglittletwerp on October 18, 2012 at 9:50 AM

C’mon, don’t be modest. You’re worth at least a $42.00 donation. :)

Fallon on October 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM