Kerry: Romney “perpetrating a fraud on the American people”

posted at 3:21 pm on October 17, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

John Kerry, President Obama’s Romney-impersonating debate prep partner, had some tough words for Mitt Romney’s tax plan and the budgetary math that ostensibly doesn’t add up on MSNBC this morning.

It’s time to get really serious about what’s on the table here with this choice. I’m perplexed. I look at — Mitt Romney, first of all, last night, in my judgment, was petulant. He was characteristically, expediently misleading. And I’m going to tell you exactly how. And I think people really need to stop. And you, Joe, you’re, you know, I listen to your show. You career was based on trying to do something serious about the deficit. Mitt Romney is perpetrating a fraud on the American people. His centerpiece plan… You have a man running for the presidency of the United States of America on the central issue of our time, and he’s not being straight with the American people.

Don’t get me started on “expediently misleading,” but okay — if you want to “get really serious,” let’s get serious. President Obama has time and again echoed this same talking point about Mitt Romney having no serious plan, while hitting us all over the head with his own plan of hiking taxes on those making more than 250K/year as a means of closing the deficit. The only problem is, to hear President Obama tell it, his tax hikes sure are meant to pay for a whole lot of things — rolling back defense cuts, education initiatives, Medicare, blah blah blah, forget about paying down the deficit. His plan is about as fundamentally unserious as it gets; as the WFB points out, Obama “asking the wealthy to pay a little more” (even though we have a graduated income tax, and they already pay more) will not “pay down the debt”:

Obama incorporated these desired tax increases (about $1.8 trillion over 10 years) in his most recent budget proposal, which was panned by independent analysts for failing to address the country’s long-term debt problem. …

By the White House’s own estimates, the president’s budget, including his tax increases, would produce $10.6 trillion of new gross debt.

That is because the president’s proposed tax hikes would not go towards debt reduction, but rather to fund a dramatic spending increase over the next decade—about $1.4 trillion above the current budget baseline.

Federal spending under Obama’s budget would rise from $3.8 trillion this year to $5.8 trillion in 2022, an increase of 53 percent.

Somebody is sure as heck perpetrating a fraud on the American people, and hint: It isn’t Mitt Romney. How galling is it that Team Obama and the Democrats feel free to use fabricated math to accuse Mitt Romney of something that President Trillion-Dollar-Deficits-And-Only-Increases-In-Sight is already guilty?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

If there’s anyone who knows fraud, it’s the French-looking Jean Kerry.

Red Cloud on October 17, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Turn in your purple hearts and then I’ll care what you have to say.

gatorboy on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Oh, and if you want “petulant…” see Obama’s response to Romney’s inquiry on his pension. That was the very definition of petulant. I even literally used the word when it happened.

Red Cloud on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Ahh…the return of lurch.

Vancomycin on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

You paid your taxes on your boat yet, Mr 1%? Sit down and STFU.

msupertas on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

The point was made about the Presidents tax breaks for the middle class – which he claimed was about $3600 per family, that they have expired. And we don’t know if he was counting extending the Bush tax rates as a tax cut, because they think that the government is entitled to the money even if a tax cut is given, and that is why they “PAY FOR” it by inviting themselves to borrow more deficit spending.

Fleuries on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

When you’re relying on John Kerry to save your a$$, you’re neck-deep in hoo-ha.

Bitter Clinger on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Who’s perping the fraud? Show us your scars from the Purple Heart wounds you coward

rjoco1 on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Who?

landowner on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Obama’s been “perpetrating a fraud” on the American people since day one.

E L Frederick (Sniper One) on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

ROMNEY was petulant? I don’t know what these idiots are on, but they need to share.

changer1701 on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Yes – Obama voters show the American people just how bad our education system is.

Obama voters are easily deceived because they are stupid.

redguy on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Who the shyt gives a damn about what kerry has to say?? He proved he was an idiot, flip flopping, America hater, years ago!

kcd on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Had to switch Hunt’s ketchup and A1 steak sauce cause of that boner and his fat skank.

msupertas on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

John Kerry AKA “The Worthless Tw@t”? I thought America told him to shut the FU eight years ago….

ScottG on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

He’d sell his mamma and daddy to keep his paycheck going. Failed radio career, failed book career, he tows the MSNBC line and knows he’s their most replaceable host.

Marcus on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Mitt Romney is perpetrating a fraud on the American people

Barack Obama is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people………
…………..Clint Eastwood

JPeterman on October 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Okay, I will post it just to get it over….Hey, Kerry, why the long face?

right2bright on October 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

changer1701 on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Well, Mitt did have the gall to challenge Obama. That’s just not allowed in politics.

Doughboy on October 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Dr. Victor Frankenstein IV: [calling on the phone] Mr Munster Kerry, this is Doctor Victor Frankenstein the fourth. I believe you were acquainted with my grandpapa, the original Dr. Frankenstein?

Herman Munster John Kerry: [on the other line] Acquainted? He made me what I am today.

peski on October 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

hoo-ha.

Bitter Clinger on October 17, 2012 at 3:24 PM

A hoo-ha is a “lady part”, pick your words carefully! LOL! Or just say “shyt” ;)

kcd on October 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Hi there fellow bloggers. My name is United States Senator John Forbes Kerry from the great state of Massachusetts. You can call me JFK if you want. I was born on December 11, 1943, although people tell me that I look at least 20 years younger. It’s probably my great hair and rugged good looks.

I graduated from Yale in June 1966 in the top 1% of my class. To earn extra money during the summers, I loaded trucks in a grocery warehouse and sold encyclopedias door to door. That is probably one of the reasons that I am so humble. Over my four years at Yale, I maintained a 96 grade average and received a 101 average in my senior year.

I am one of the most senior members of that grand and much loved and respected institution known as the U.S. Senate. Probably the only Senator who was even a little bit greater than me and a little more humble was my dear friend Ted Moore Kennedy. I also have a very high IQ. Very high. At least 250 on a bad day. Much higher than that creep who stole the election from me. I know that he stole it because exit polls are never ever wrong.

I am also a great war hero. I set all kinds of records for heroism when I was in Vietnam. I was grievously wounded at least three times yet continued to insist on staying in the fight when lesser men would have given up. I won the bronze star with extra V’s for extra valor and the Silver Star for defeating a whole battalion of NVA with my bare hands.
Sometimes I feel like a had to carry all the water for those other ungrateful swiftboaters.

I sometimes like to chill out after a long day of serving the American people by having a double martini with my good friend Ted, although I can’t do that now as he has stopped drinking. We used to have a servant bring 21 double martinis. I got one and Ted got one for each of his fingers and each of his toes. Contrary to what some of my very few enemies say I never marry women for just their money. They must also have a pulse. BTW, did I mention that I was in Vietnam? I was also in Cambodia, so don’t forget that!

I would like to think that I am open minded, honest, polite, heroic, trustworthy and humble. And I appreciate the same qualities in others although I am realistic enough to know that no one else could come close to me.

Turn offs: other politicians who spend more on haircuts than I do. That is just not right.

Who I’d like to meet:
…other progressive bloggers. Other great war heroes who hate that damn S-T-U-P-I-D Texan who stole the election from me by using Karl Rove’s mind control machine and those lying sons of B’s swiftboat Basts whose pants are on fire! Cool people who live close to Washington D.C. so that we can get together, talk about you for about 30 seconds and then spend about 9 hours talking about me. BTW, did I mention that I was in Vietnam and Cambodia? Just one more BTW, if anyone has found my magic hat please return to me.

RasThavas on October 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

msupertas on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Had to switch to……

msupertas on October 17, 2012 at 3:29 PM

He can say what he wants to on MSNBC.Not many other than the lefties that will never vote for a republican watch that mess.

docflash on October 17, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Seared, seared into gigolo Jhengis John Kerry’s addled memory.

viking01 on October 17, 2012 at 3:29 PM

And I’m going to tell you exactly how. And I think people really need to stop. And you, Joe, you’re, you know, I listen to your show. You career was based on trying to do something serious about the deficit. Mitt Romney is perpetrating a fraud on the American people. His centerpiece plan… You have a man running for the presidency of the United States of America on the central issue of our time, and he’s not being straight with the American people. As I string lots of words together that sound like I know what I’m talking about, but really can’t complete an entire sentence or make a point.

txhsmom on October 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Kerry working hard for that Secretary of State post.

Punchenko on October 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Isn’t it time Botox Rex The Ketchup King here did the rest of the country a service………..and retire?

pilamaye on October 17, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Kerry: Romney “perpetrating a fraud on the American people”

Irony is lost and dead with these people, when John “I served in Viet Nam” Kerry can talk about perpetrating fraud.

INC on October 17, 2012 at 3:31 PM

I’m thankful every day for the Swift Boat veterans and their outing of John “Genghis Khan (“jenjishkhan”)” Kerry during the 2004 campaign and that neither he nor Al Gore ever became president. This country really dodged a bullet then.

What a dope this luxury tax evader from Massa2$%its is.

iamsaved on October 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Learch is an azzhole! The “Do You Know Who I Am” guy aka douche bag!

Tbone McGraw on October 17, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Obama wore out Harry Reid with this job and now he’s moved on to Kerry.
Problem is the bullpen is a bit thin for a seven game series.
Reid has some clout as Senate Majority Leader. Kerry’s got nothing but a history of failure at national level.
Good Lord ! The man lost to BUUUUSSSHHH.

Jabberwock on October 17, 2012 at 3:33 PM

When they say Romney’s plan will blow a hole in the deficit, what GDP growth rate are they using???

Can someone answer this???

1%, 2%, 3%???

MGardner on October 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Wow – the poster child for FRAUD making statements like this? Hey, Francois! STFU. Loser.

HomeoftheBrave on October 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Kerry working hard for that Secretary of State post.

Punchenko on October 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM

Oh I’m sure Romney has someone else in mind for that position. ;)

kcd on October 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM

rjoco1 on October 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Paper cuts don’t usually leave scars.

CurtZHP on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Mrs. Heinz left the keys to the doggie house laying around, again.

Schadenfreude on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Like selling yourself as a fake war hero? That kind of fraud?

slickwillie2001 on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Senile gigolo.

rayra on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

RasThavas on October 17, 2012 at 3:28 PM

Nice.

txhsmom on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Kerry: Romney “perpetrating a fraud on the American people”

Translation: Kerry doesn’t like competition in that department he percieves to be true. Or, more accurately, lying about.

How many American troops did Mitt get killed versus Kerry’s body count? After all Kerry has done, he’s got to be a hero of North Vietnam.

Liam on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Thank goodness he wasn’t elected.

KBird on October 17, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Halp Us, Jon Cary, We R Stuk In Kampuchea!

Christien on October 17, 2012 at 3:36 PM

that is one strange looking man….

marks on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Buy Hunt’s ketchup. Really.

faraway on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Guess what?

Who cares!

ornery_independent on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Kerry wants to be the next Secretary of State so bad he’ll do or say anything. You want fraud? Here’s some fraud for ya from last nite’s debate:

OBAMA: Well, Katherine, that’s a great question. And, you know, I was raised by a single mom who had to put herself through school while looking after two kids. And she worked hard every day and made a lot of sacrifices to make sure we got everything we needed. My grandmother, she started off as a secretary in a bank. She never got a college education, even though she was smart as a whip. And she worked her way up to become a vice president of a local bank, but she hit the glass ceiling. She trained people who would end up becoming her bosses during the course of her career.

Pssst

Buy Danish on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

John Kerry served in Vietnam, you know.

Good Lt on October 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Kerry, the most fraudulent Vietnam Vet I know! From the non-reg fatigues,with ribbons, that he wore while giving false testimony to Congress….to his treasonous meetings with the enemy in Paris! A disgrace to those who served valiently while he feathered his future political nest with lies….the scum of the earth!

tomshup on October 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM

“I remember Christmas of 1968 sitting on a gunboat in Cambodia. I remember what it was like to be shot at by Vietnamese and Khmer Rouge and Cambodians, and have the president of the United States telling the American people that I was not there; the troops were not in Cambodia. I have that memory which is seared — seared — in me.”

Christien on October 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Mitt Romney is perpetrating a fraud on the American people

Barack Obama is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people………
…………..Clint Eastwood

JPeterman on October 17, 2012 at 3:27 PM

President Romney… Reporting For Duty

FlaMurph on October 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Hey Kerry: paid your taxes yet?? On your yacht, I mean.

chai on October 17, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Romney’s not being straight with the American people on his tax math? What a shock. Why, that would be the very first time a politician did something as nefarious as that.

It’s almost like being a tax cheat, like if you parked your new New Zealand built yacht in a next-door state, so as to escape tax in your home state. Or owned a house overseas on which you never reported a cent of your very substantial rental income. Or just simply didn’t report W2 income, on the theory that you’re underpaid and your fair share tax is a little less than the government thinks is owed.

Oh wait, those were all Democrats. Sorry: We were talking about Romney, and how Kerry is too stupid to understand that rising incomes will bring in more tax dollars. Now where were we….

MTF on October 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

that is one strange looking man….

marks on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

My face would melt too if I had to look at tereeza’s fat azz every morning!

kcd on October 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I really doubt that Romney is doing himself any favors by keeping this up. Fairly or not, Candy Crowley put an end to it last night when she embarrassed Romney over his slipshod accusation, which demonstrated that he had mindlessly bought into yet another Great White Whale from the right-wing outrage machine without bothering to check things for himself. That’s not Moderate Mitt, and that makes it a loser. He’d be well advised to move on to something that strikes average voters as a little less childish.

What a buffoon the writer is.

Schadenfreude on October 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Lurch! Where are those military records & health records you promised to release in 2004 & still haven’t released?
The Monotone Drone is the last person in the world to be telling anyone that something doesn’t add up. This Moron is another clown who can’t talk without the help of a teleprompter!
Update on:How to take on the Obama Enemy media & Win: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Ah the pseudo-intellectual piece of crap has the b*lls to show his face after helping Obama prepare to LIE to America’s FACE? Scum.

bob77 on October 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

So Ketchup Gigolo, you got details and specifics on the fraud Romney is perpetrating on the American people since Romney currently holds no office and the Lie Candy does ?

burrata on October 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

“I can’t believe I’m losing to this idiot,” – John Kerry, 2004

He always seems to be the last guy in the room to get the joke. And it’s on him.

RadClown on October 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

pilamaye on October 17, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Ketchup Consort. That stolen empire belongs to his bitch-queen wife.

rayra on October 17, 2012 at 3:42 PM

that is one strange looking man….

marks on October 17, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Lurch Frankenstein…

Liam on October 17, 2012 at 3:42 PM

RadClown on October 17, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Accuracy in media…

Liam on October 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM

What a buffoon the writer is.

Schadenfreude on October 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM

It’s Mother Jones, what do you expect? They want him to “move on” because they know the admin has egg on its face over it, and it was only bossy Candy’s interruption that prevented it from blowing up in O’s face last night.

changer1701 on October 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Like selling yourself as a fake war hero? That kind of fraud?

slickwillie2001 on October 17, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Heh, didn’t John Kerry campaign for Dick Blumenthal?

Who knew you needed Lifelock protection before attending the Democratic Senate Caucus?

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Does this guy actually “represent” anyone?

Charlemagne on October 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Reporting for Doody!

That is all, carry-on.

D-fusit on October 17, 2012 at 3:45 PM

Does this guy actually “represent” anyone?

Charlemagne on October 17, 2012 at 3:44 PM

On a part-time basis, he represents Rhode Island where he keeps his yacht.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I’m moving on… john F-in kerry is a non- issue…

kcd on October 17, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Oops, hit submit by mistake before I finished comment-

Psssst. Barry. Your mother was not a “single mother”. She was married to an Indonesian Oil Executive, Lolo Soetoro, the father of your half sister Maya who was born in Indonesia in 1970. Stanley did not divorce Lolo until 1980.

Buy Danish on October 17, 2012 at 3:48 PM

On a part-time basis, he represents Rhode Island where he keeps his yacht.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Lost my coffee on that LOL.

CoffeeLover on October 17, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Is there anything but bluster in the first cited remarks of Kerry?

onlineanalyst on October 17, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I dunno. Maybe we should believe what Jon Cary says. Afterall, next to 0bama, and Algore, he is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on the American People, and would obviously know whereof he speaks.

LegendHasIt on October 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM

F R A U D ?…is that what Kerry named his yacht?
is it still in repair in out of state waters…so he doesn’t have to pay higher taxes on it?

KOOLAID2 on October 17, 2012 at 3:51 PM

John F’n Kerry just got his Sec of State job swiftboated.

Hahahahah

BigSven on October 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM

On a part-time basis, he represents Rhode Island where he keeps his yacht.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

…I think you may have answered me.

KOOLAID2 on October 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM

pilamaye on October 17, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Ketchup Consort. That stolen empire belongs to his b1tch-queen wife.

rayra on October 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

So the Dems have a serial rapist and sexual pervert barking in the media about women’s issues and lady parts,
a fraudster tax cheat barking in the media about someone not even in office perpetuating a fraud,
what next ?
Pelosi lecturing about fiscal responsibility ?
John Edwards yapping about marital fidelity ?

burrata on October 17, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Kerry is the biggest fraud this country has seen in past 5 decades . . . what a disgusting jerk.

rplat on October 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Kerry won’t be Sec. of State.

Schadenfreude on October 17, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Tell us how many post offices you have named in your illustrious career, Jawn.

onlineanalyst on October 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Is this opinion from the same geniuses who told us the stimulus bill would keep unemployment below 8%?

Socratease on October 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Who left the stable door open?

kenny on October 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Had Kerry been President he would have joined Obama as the worse two presidents since Carter.

sdbatboy on October 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM

The gigolo cries fraud. How rich!

vnohara on October 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Go back to France.

trigon on October 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Frauds like Kerry will always be with us. The sad & discouraging part is that millions vote for them.

sdbatboy on October 17, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hmmm, they must be sharing someone’s copy of “Joseph Goebbels for Idiots” Guide. Seems to be popular reading forn the Left.

hawkeye54 on October 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM

sdbatboy on October 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM

If Kerry had won, Obama wouldn’t be President today.

Bitter Clinger on October 17, 2012 at 4:04 PM

For all you kids out there. A trip down the Kerry Vietnam memory lane (talking about US soldiers).

they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, tape wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks,

faraway on October 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM

One usually can’t go wrong politically underestimating the stupidity of many voters. That is the Left’s bread and butter.

hawkeye54 on October 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Why that traitor isn’t swinging from a rope is beyond me, but as long as he keeps it on the wacko nutcase left network, it won’t bother me. That network isn’t even on my channel list, I can’t even get there by accident. Gore’s channel either.

In fact, I only have to suffer exposure to MSNBC Marxist nonsense when someone puts up a report on some outrage.

Erika, we know what they’re about. Don’t watch it. Consider your health. There have been no long term studies on the effects of watching that venomous tripe.

Adjoran on October 17, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Here are some more facts. Liberals love to talk about the “unfunded” Bush tax cuts that all went on the national credit card. According to the government this would have amounted to increased revenue to the tune of (over the course of the Bush tax cuts):
800 Billion from the rich
2.2 Trillion from the middle class

800 Billion? Barely covers Obama’s first stimulus.
2.2 Trillion? Won’t cover the first 2 years of Obama’s debt spending.

So whenever liberals tell you that it’s the Boooosh wars and tax cuts that put us in the mess we’re in tell them that Obama would have spent more than 10 years of additional revenue in less than 2 years.

gwelf on October 17, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Is Kerry still evading taxes by parking his yacht outside of MA?

Why does Kerry hate the children and poor?

gwelf on October 17, 2012 at 4:08 PM

I’ll give Kerry this: He actually DID go to Vietnam, unlike his colleague, Dick Blumenthal, for whom he campaigned. Blumenthal claimed he was a war hero for more than 20 years. He NEVER went to Vietnam or any other war zone.

Of course, the good people of the State of Connecticut elected him as their Senator anyway…

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Frauds like Kerry will always be with us.

Just like the poor.

We have a “War on Poverty.” Where’s the “War on Frauds”?

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 4:11 PM

So, the Mass. Big Kahuna thinks he’s still relevant. Quit giving him attention. He’s had his chance.

flataffect on October 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM

msupertas on October 17, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Pass the mind bleach – I really don’t need to think about Lurch’s boner.

CorporatePiggy on October 17, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Fraud this!

More than 500 economists, 5 Nobel laureates back Romney’s economic strategy

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 3:33 PM

This is good RWM. I’m actually going to post the source link on a blog on another site. The specific blog post pushes radical Keynesian bunk.

22044 on October 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM

John Fraud Kerry, Lt. for life.

1. Fired grenade launcher into rocks to close in to himself at Cam Ron Bay and bits of rocks ect. hit him in his face and arms.

2. Fired at a rice cache to close also and got rice in the butt.

3. 5 Swift boats on patrol, one hits a underwater mine, 3 of the others stop to aid the boat damaged, Kerry takes off up the Hap River real fast figures out that it is not an ambush, pulls up on the throttle to quick and he and Lt. Rassmussn slip and fall, Kerry hits his arm on the boat and Rassmussn falls over board.
Kerry writes up a after action to get a purple heart, all about fire from both banks of river up and back 1,500 meters ect.

“One communication from these 5 swift boats that day to the headqts. “We need a tow boat.”
No call for help, no call for a reaction team, no call for gun ships to help, not one of the boat other than the one that his the mine needed any repair.

The Christmas in Cambodia,,, no craft of any kind went up that river into Cambodia zero.

The C.I.A. hat total bull crap.

Kerry in the Navy with “special ok on medical” because he has life long pairsomina, aka sleep walking and beb wetting.
To whit: While on Radar Duty late one night Kerry nodded off due to the “pills he took for the medical problem” and a sanpan with a VC and a 12 year old vc kid got to close to his swift boat and the .50 cal guy up top had to fire and kill both of them due to Kerry negliance.

Odd DD-214
Very Strange discharge

Low life scum sucking pig liar commie Democrat.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on October 17, 2012 at 4:18 PM