Blowout: 65.6 million watched second debate, nearly matching audience for first

posted at 8:03 pm on October 17, 2012 by Allahpundit

A return to form historically. Until 1992, the second presidential debate typically drew almost as many viewers as the first; in 1992, thanks to Perot’s late entry, the second and third debates actually outperformed the first one considerably. Over the next three cycles, though, there was a falloff of five million households or so between the first and second. That changed in 2008, when Obama/McCain II drew many more viewers than Obama/McCain I, but I think that was a byproduct of public interest in the Palin debate that happened between those two more so than organic viewer interest in the Obama vs. McCain dynamic.

Obama/Romney II didn’t outdraw O’s Denver debacle two weeks ago, but it came awfully close:

With an estimated 65.6 million viewers, the television audience for the second presidential debate between President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney was smaller than the first — but only slightly.

The Nielsen company said 67 million people watched the first debate a week earlier. Tuesday’s town hall style debate at Hofstra University was still seen by more than any of Obama’s three debates with John McCain in 2008, and had more viewers than any second presidential debate since 1992.

It was shown live on 10 television networks, with the Spanish-speaking Univision and Telemundo airing it on tape delay.

Fox News matched its biggest night ever, essentially duplicating its ratings for Palin’s VP debate. Meanwhile, the NYT’s media correspondent thinks the total audience — including Internet viewers and people watching somewhere other than home — might have surpassed 70 million, which was also likely true of the first debate. In theory, then, this one might have drawn an even bigger crowd than the Denver debate.

I’ll give you three half-assed speculative reasons as to why. One: Maybe the public digs the unpredictability of townhall debates. To believe that, though, you have to believe that (a) low-information voters took the initiative to check beforehand and confirm that this was a townhall debate, which seems unlikely, and (b) public interest in seeing the candidates field questions from random people is roughly as big a lure as the novelty of seeing the candidates finally face to face at the first debate. I’m skeptical. Two: Romney’s big showing in Denver impressed enough fencesitters and casual voters that they were eager to see more of him. Plus, the endless headlines after the first one about how terrible Obama was added enough intrigue this time about how well he would perform that all sorts of people who wouldn’t normally be interested in a second debate tuned in. This, I think, is way more likely. Three: Social media. Facebook and Twitter have grown enormously since 2008, and of course on debate nights they become huge sounding boards for people who are watching. If you’re a regular joe who’s not into politics but does spend a lot of time using one of those platforms, your curiosity will naturally be piqued when you see your timeline of friends explode with debate reaction. You’ll click over and watch for a bit, if only so that you can follow along. If I’m right about that, then you may not see much falloff for the third debate either, even though it deals with a subject (i.e. foreign policy) in which voters are typically less interested.

For your viewing pleasure, here’s Jimmy Kimmel building on his ingenious iPhone 5 goof by asking people on the street who they thought won the debate — before the debate happened. (You know the correct answer, of course.)

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Apparently he is some big wig on FNC. Claims to be a conservative in the Huckabee mold.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

About as conservative and intelligent as Ron Paul…

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

I feel enthused!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:04 PM

I feel a Johnson moment..lol

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

matthew8787 on October 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Watch the clip again — After Obama does his initial word salad not answering question the guy asked (i.e., why wasn’t security increased in Benghazi after summer attack), Romney gets up and says he’s glad Obama is “taking credit for this failure” but many more questions such as why did UN Ambassador Rice go out on all the Sunday shows talking about video. Obama then responds again that he did call it an act of terror on 9/12 in the rose garden. Candy then wants to move on to the next question, but Romney wants to respond to what Obama just said about calling it an “act of terror” in Rose Garden speech:

TRANSCRIPT

ROMNEY: Yes, I — I…

CROWLEY: … quickly to this please.

ROMNEY: I — I think interesting the president just said something which — which is that on the day after the attack he went into the Rose Garden and said that this was an act of terror.

OBAMA: That’s what I said.

ROMNEY: You said in the Rose Garden the day after the attack, it was an act of terror. It was not a spontaneous demonstration, is that what you’re saying?

OBAMA: Please proceed governor.

ROMNEY: I want to make sure we get that for the record because it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror.

OBAMA: Get the transcript.

At this point Crowley actually holds up some papers that appear to be the transcript because she looks at them as if referring to them.

CROWLEY: It — it — it — he did in fact, sir. So let me — let me call it an act of terror…

OBAMA: Can you say that a little louder, Candy?

CROWLEY: He — he did call it an act of terror. It did as well take — it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that.

At this point, you can actually see Mitt have a flash of questioning — bias from Crowley he would probably expect, but would she misrepresent (i.e., actually LIE) or was he himself perhaps wrong. Totally threw him off what he was saying.

ROMNEY: This — the administration — the administration indicated this was a reaction to a video and was a spontaneous reaction.

CROWLEY: It did.

ROMNEY: It took them a long time to say this was a terrorist act by a terrorist group. And to suggest — am I incorrect in that regard, on Sunday, the — your secretary —

OBAMA: Candy?

Here, as Romney starts going again — back to his point about Susan Rice going on the Sunday shows & lying about it (which, btw, if Obama had actually labeled it a terrorist attack on 9/12 would actually be *worse* for him), Obama calls for Candy to shut Romney down.

ROMNEY: Excuse me. The ambassador of the United Nations went on the Sunday television shows and spoke about how —

OBAMA: Candy, I’m —

Obama keeps on interrupting to break Romney’s stride now that he is in territory that Obama doesn’t want him in & Candy is helping him.

ROMNEY: — this was a spontaneous —

CROWLEY: Mr. President, let me —

OBAMA: I’m happy to have a longer conversation —

CROWLEY: I know you —

OBAMA: — about foreign policy.

CROWLEY: Absolutely. But I want to — I want to move you on and also —

OBAMA: OK. I’m happy to do that, too.

CROWLEY: — the transcripts and —

OBAMA: I just want to make sure that —

CROWLEY: — figure out what we —

OBAMA: — all of these wonderful folks are going to have a chance to get some of their questions answered.

And that is exactly what Candy does — reminds Romney there are many more questions to be answered by all of these “wonderful folks” and they have to move on as she introduces the next questioner.

Candy and Obama double-teamed Romney and shut him down.

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Has any one seen BO lately? comfort food anyone? O_O

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Well, there you go. 65Million people saw Cowley cover for Obama’s lies like a Mom, every time Mitt made him look foolish. Only a couple million wonks saw the retraction she later retracted. The new Queen of the “Inside the Beltway Crowd”, has shown her cred for the Messiah, by Be-Clowning herself with such a sad, one sided performance! Has anybody asked Ms.COWley how Obama new what notes/”Transcripts” she had, better than she did? This kind of 2 on 1 situation is exactly why I’ve been telling people how they can take on the Obama enemy media & Win: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 17, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I wonder if only a few people have heard about the retraction..if 70 million people were interested enough to watch this debate at all, then many of those people might have listened to what people said about the debate later…besides, most of those people know it was a lie..they have heard all this stuff for weeks..Whether they heard her retract it or not, most of them knew what was going on.

Terrye on October 17, 2012 at 8:41 PM

but the truth? The Truth? It will come out. It is coming out now. It will come out even more tomorrow.
minnesoter on October 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

The truth will set you Free Barry,
Free! Free from the Presiduncy!

ConcealedKerry on October 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

Mittens Rally!……………………….WOW!
==============

Photo of crowd at Romney rally in Leesburg, Virginia – @mckaycoppins

1 hour ago from twitter.com by editor
——————————————-

Pretty sure this is the biggest rally Romney has had in Virginia. pic.twitter.com/IK1t4SEZ

canopfor on October 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

oops

minnesoter on October 17, 2012 at 8:21 PM

The truth will set you Free Barry,
Free! Free from the Presiduncy!

ConcealedKerry on October 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

ConcealedKerry on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

BOR is Bill O’Reilly…he was on Katie ‘gag me” Couric today and pretty much shut her down on the Libya meme.

BeachBum on October 17, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Thanks BeachBum, I don’t have tv’s so I’m not up on popular culture stuff much. That makes since now. ; ) When I did have tv I think he was on an entertainment tonight type of show, if memory serves.

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Candy and Obama double-teamed Romney and shut him down.

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

And in the process they made a bigger deal out of all of this. There will be another debate, and the next one will be on foreign policy. It is not over by a long shot.

Terrye on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Hey beautiful….. (just wanted to say that cause I’m about to go back to my nap, was drinking working hard all afternoon and you know us old men, got to get our beauty sleep an stuff)… :)

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

I feel a Johnson moment..lol

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Schweet! Not sure if you’re gonna like that though. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

matthew8787 on October 17, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Not my take. Candy stepped in it bigtime. It was a gift.

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:20 PM

Agreed..nice set up for round 3. Bank it.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Ummm, actually he was on 60 Minuets with Dan “Have I lied to you yet tonight” Rather…

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I have long maintained that, with respect to these debates, the Traitor Media provides the Dem presidential candidates with the questions in advance and, perhaps, the order in which the questions will be presented.

Except Lehrer did no play along last time, and they were forced to lower expectations for the firt debate; 0′s camp going around saying how great a debater Mitt was all of a sudden; after 4 year of harping about 0′s brilliant oratory skills – that was…a tell. so transparent, so pathetic.

runner on October 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Lol! How do you get BOR out of Candy Crawler?

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:33 PM

With a heavy-duty wireline fishing toolkit. Highly recommended for removing “tools” like BOR from the hole.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Hey handsome-get you a nap old man. ;)
We need you feisty for later.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Electrongod on October 17, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Thank you for not saying flag. : )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Candy and Obama double-teamed Romney and shut him down.

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

And it’s backfiring spectacularly!

JPeterman on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 8:40 PM

PS — as to my last post ^^ on Anderson Cooper after (when Candy admits Romney was right about “acts of terror” being a general thing at end of speech after paragraph on 9/11/01) she admits she read transcript because she figured it would come up & remembered the word “terror” being in it, which makes me think she was holding up transcript during debate itself.

However, she obviously didn’t do any research on whether low gas prices are a sign of an economy about to collapse, because she didn’t *fact-check* Obama on that idiotic statement.

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:44 PM

hahaha..you underestimate me.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

Long Island Loutishness.

rayra on October 17, 2012 at 8:48 PM

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:45 PM

Inside Edition. Hence the word play with Crawler, crap never mind, when I have to explain it…….

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I’m sitting in DFW and thought about something on the flight. The general population has had their tongue tied by threats/cries of racism over the last 4 years as The Race Card (TM) is thrown with any mention of debt, chicago, basketball, or vacation. Thus, Joe Six Pack has been sitting back and just waiting quietly and patiently to answer as loudly and as forcefully as he can to the baseless charges against him over the last 4 years. How does he do that? Rallies, Chik Fil A support, movie attendance (2016), Tea Party, debate viewership and soon…the coup de grace—he gets to vote. He is going to level that vote with a crushing hammerblow upon the left, he is going to do it soon, he is not going to be thwarted. He will walk, march, run, crawl or stomp his way through a legion of New Black Panthers to push the big red button with the names “Romney & Ryan” next to it with one hand, and give a big swinging middle finger to the black “Obama and Biden” button below it.

that is the truth.

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

LOL..I think a large gaff will do.
Pry the bi4ch out and throw it on ice.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

hahaha..you underestimate me.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

I may underestimate some things, but not you my dear. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

hahaha..you underestimate me.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:47 PM

BWAHAHAHAH… I would never underestimate you…. I might not be able to continuously look you in the eye during a in person conversation…. but I would never underestimate you… (Hey… I’m easily distracted… ;p )

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Dennis Miller just promoted his new book on BOR, “Killing Lincoln Logs.”
Heh.

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

; ) When zircon encrusted tweezers simply won’t do. lol!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

And it’s backfiring spectacularly!

JPeterman on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I think so too. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

predator!!!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

+1,000,000,000

BeachBum on October 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

predator!!!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Dittoz!! Pred!

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

predator!!!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Howdy Bmore. Saw ya on here earlier flirtin’ with bazil9. Give it up, bud. I’ve got the whole “Costa Rican connection” thing going there. ;)

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

that is the truth.

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Yes sir it is. Safe flight to you I think. I’m not great with (acronyms) is it?

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Dittoz!! Pred!

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Evenin’ gorgeous. How’s things your way?

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Lol! She would be all you could handle my brother. ; ) That is one fine lady right there.

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:57 PM

dallas/ft worth

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

:-)

; ) When zircon encrusted tweezers simply won’t do. lol!

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Sometimes, it just feels good to have MASSIVELY more firepower than needed just in case.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

Its number three. Half the fun of sites like facebook and Twitter is keeping up with your friends. On debate nights everyone is posting about the debates and talk about them like fights or award shows. I say this as a person with 5k facebook friends and 1500 Twitter followers.

Politricks on October 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Which will do you no good against my whole “former Rock Star current Redneck, wanna go shooting” thing… :P

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I did not watch the actual debate. I can’t stand the sight of Barry for 90 minutes. I was following the whole thing with 3 to 4 windows opened to various live blogs.

bayview on October 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

…stomp his way through a legion of New Black Panthers…
ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I am in no way a violent person and with that being said, I would really like to see something like that around here.

dallas/ft worth

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:58 PM

That is.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Dennis Miller just promoted his new book on BOR, “Killing Lincoln Logs.”
Heh.

predator on October 17, 2012 at 8:50 PM

That was a pretty good segment. Interesting that Miller is introducing Romney at some rallies.

Brat on October 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Terrye on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

JPeterman on October 17, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I agree they made it a bigger deal & I hope it backfired — but it also gave those SOBs on the left an opening to say how “weak” & “confused” Romney looked there (he was confused because, IMO, he couldn’t believe Candy was actually *lying* for Obama so he questioned himself) and for “fair weather conservatives” like Byron York, et al to say that moment is why “Obama won on points.” Byron York actually said with a straight face that Romney “missed an opportunity here” because he should have brought up Susan Rice going on the Sunday shows — but Romney brought up Susan Rice *before* the whole double-team bit & was trying to bring it up during the double-team bit.

Also, not everyone watches the after show/analysis junk so if they *only* saw the debate itself, they would probably think Romney was wrong (although honestly, who doesn’t know that the WH was shilling the “spontaneous protest over a video that turned violent” lie for 2 weeks) or –at least — believe alleged “conservative” pundits like Byron York that Romney “missed an opportunity.”

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Darkstar: you are correct. The dead giveaway was Obama saying, “please proceed Governor.”.

Obama knew damned well that there was a strong likelihood that Romney would walk into the trap and Crowley would save his rancid ass.

matthew8787 on October 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

bayview on October 17, 2012 at 9:01 PM

BWAHAHAHAH… I lasted 10 whole minuets following the Dire/7% drinking rules… then I can’t remember what happened afterwards… ;p

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

“former Rock Star current Redneck, wanna go shooting” thing… :P

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Well then, if we are goin’ that route…I have a juke box and an arsenal. And a reputation for attaining the unobtainable.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM

LOL..I am having an ego boost..
Thx gentleman. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

*Oh damn, competition. Time to hit the gym*

predator on October 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 8:59 PM

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM

BWAHAHAHAH…. I AM a jukebox with a arsenal… ;p

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I AM a jukebox…

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Yes you are. And while you are busy being the jukebox, I will be doing the important stuff.

Thx gentleman. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

You mistake one of us for something none of us really are.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM

So is this a good or bad thing? :headscratch

tkyang99 on October 17, 2012 at 9:10 PM

LOL..I am having an ego boost..
Thx gentleman. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Is that one of those RedBull type drinks?

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

that is the truth.

ted c on October 17, 2012 at 8:49 PM

That is the God’s Honest Truth. I CANNOT WAIT TO VOTE. It has been a long 4 years.

txmomof6 on October 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

You mistake one of us for something none of us really are.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Bmore is. :P So is Pred..the rest of ya…dogs..lol.:)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

txmomof6 on October 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Me too…it will be a night of off the chain.
Taking next day off work.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:15 PM

65.6 million suckers.

Dante on October 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM

I’m off 11/1 thru 11/7. Some horse racing and then the election. Hope I’m a winner at both.

predator on October 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

..the rest of ya…dogs..lol.:)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:12 PM

But what kind?

Dang, I miss napster. There is the perfect tune for this, but its not on youtube.

Goin’ For Broke by Silver Condor.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

You would be married.
The rest are fool’n..
Damn..why cant I be straight ? LOL..
But Spark Plug is my man. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

65.6 million suckers.

Dante on October 17, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Um, we aren’t suckers — we’re happy about the high ratings.

8000 at rally in VA today for Romney while Obama is shutting down FL & NC — and VA & CO aren’t looking so good.

But please — keep thinking “binders” is the next Big Bird grassroots movement while everyone talks MORE about Libya & Obama’s BIG LIE.

matthew8787 on October 17, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Well, the good news is that it’s the first & last time Romney will walk into any trap — note the SCOAMF couldn’t even do it himself; he had to have Candy’s help.

Dark Star on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

predator on October 17, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Lexington 16th 17th 18th. Looks like our schedules are once again out of align. One of these days my friend. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM

You would be married.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

So?

Damn..why cant I be straight ? LOL..

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

That’s quite alright. I’ve known more than a few who occasionally slip…by their own choice, of course.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

But Spark Plug is my man. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

-_- I wasn’t fooling.

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

I am not into horse racing..but if they serve beer..alright.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Perhaps Obama will “strike” the terrorists chosen to be scapegoats
for the murders of Americans on the day of the next debate.

Then he will gracefully decline to debate, saying that performing his presidential duties to defend our nation trumps a silly
ole debate with Romney.

Amjean on October 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

I am not into horse racing..but if they serve beer..alright.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Heh heh heh… We serve beer at the lawn mower races and air soft shoot outs… ;)

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

You would be married.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

So?

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Better have respect for the wife my man..;)
You will find me on her side..and you wont like it. :)

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Oh you better quit it! hellfire! ;)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Better have respect for the wife my man..;)
You will find me on her side..and you wont like it. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM

You really ain’t catchin’ on here…

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Better have respect for the wife my man..;)
You will find me on her side..and you wont like it. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I will have respect for my wife…. Soon as she sneaks up on me a get’s me to marry her… ;p

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You really ain’t catchin’ on here…

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Lol! ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Heh heh heh… We serve beer at the lawn mower races and air soft shoot outs… ;)

SWalker on October 17, 2012 at 9:31 PM

Beer just makes everything better. ;P
If there is beer, nice people, fun and I can smoke a cigarette with out feeling like a leper..I am happy.
We have some oyster roasts in SC..the awesome. I am a simple person..much fun to be had. I don’t do fancy-stick up the arse stuff..zzzzzz.
Best times of my life were simple times/pleasures with good people.
If I cant wear jeans some where or my flips..out. :)

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:39 PM

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM

You really ain’t catchin’ on here…

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I guess not..I am rusty.
This isnt my typical convo-so give me a break. :)
Go hit on a straight chick here.
GG , Jackie..someone save me! lol

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Via @markknoller.

We’re now 20 days from the election and Obama is running on a portfolio of Lily Ledbetter, Wind Energy, and binders.

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

B9 makes me Spark brightly.

SparkPlug on October 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Resist We Much on October 17, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Did Big Bird get the boot?

Go hit on a straight chick here.
GG , Jackie..someone save me! lol

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Sorry, its one of those nights. Mrs. cozmo is flirting with a cop friend (female) and bragging about her trip to the range.

Sauce for the gander and all that. We will make up for it…later.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:51 PM

Go hit on a straight chick here.
GG , Jackie..someone save me! lol

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Since you brought it up, has any body seen ALyT around?

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:52 PM

B9 makes me Spark brightly.

SparkPlug on October 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Yes she does. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 9:42 PM

The little one is cute. Yes?

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

B9 makes me Spark brightly.

SparkPlug on October 17, 2012 at 9:49 PM

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 9:51 PM

lol..okay then.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Yes she does. ; )

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Yeah, but he didn’t have to tell everybody…sheesh.

cozmo on October 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM

The little one is cute. Yes?

Bmore on October 17, 2012 at 10:00 PM

More then yes. :)
An angel.

bazil9 on October 17, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Terrye on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

So you have finally acknowledge Romney got his teeth kicked in last night. I hear Tag is now making threats. Lol

HotAirLib on October 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM

The funny part is that liberals actually believed that Obama would get a bounce out of this second debate, which Romney handily won, destroying Obama on the most important issue of the campaign: the economy. Of course, we now see that Obama is getting absolutely zero bounce from that debate, which Romney won.

Liberals are now fighting amongst themselves. Many of them are on suicide watch, and you are hearing more and more criticism from them about the ineffective, badly run Obama campaign.

bluegill on October 18, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Terrye on October 17, 2012 at 8:43 PM

HotAirLib on October 17, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Only a desperate person could reach that conclusion based on Terrye’s statement. We are just ready to get back into the fight against Obama. LoL indeed.

ShadowsPawn on October 18, 2012 at 10:24 AM

At least 10 million of those returned to the second debate because they didn’t see the faux messiah’s phony Photo-shopped halo in the first debate. They’re in shock to realize he lied about calming the seas and stuff like that.

But they think Jo Biden is peachy keen and cool, in an abnormal sort of way, so they’ll vote (D) anyway.

Don L on October 18, 2012 at 11:44 AM

I strongly suspect that dem viewership was lower after seeing their man get shellacked on the 1st debate, conversely I bet more conservatives tuned in on the second to watch Obammy squirm.

esnap on October 18, 2012 at 12:59 PM