The War on Bacon

posted at 6:01 pm on October 15, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Welcome! Let us explain.

Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics and I are doing a little talk show for 30-45 minutes, here, at 6:15 p.m. every day. We named it The War on Bacon. We figure, since the government is after trans fats, big sodas, salt, and most other sinfully delicious things, it won’t be long before they zero in on our favorite— bacon. So, as fans of pork products— how could I not be?— we are here to fight for it, in the most crucial fight of our time— The War on Bacon. Join the ranks of the Baconators and fight with us!

We talk a lot of politics, a bit of culture, a splash of sports, and in the end, strive to be a show Ron Swanson would want to watch.

Mary Katharine Ham of HotAir.com and Kelly Maher of RevealingPolitics.com discuss politics, culture, and all kinds of other randomness. A good happy hour timed show, please join us live every day at 6:15 EST.

You can download the audio for the show, here, or sign up for the RSS feed! Or, you can find us on iTunes!

Comments

Where’s the Bacon?

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM

The War On Meat Candy

FlatFoot on October 15, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Can’t we drop this from the lineup, yet?

heldmyw on October 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Can’t we drop this from the lineup, yet?

heldmyw on October 15, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Enter an alternate address into the URL bar on your browser.

tom daschle concerned on October 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Just posting to get the hit-count up to 5.

5 is better than 4.

It was so hyped, I was really looking forward to hard hitting editorial. Maybe it’s just not what I expected. Not this Post specifically, but in general.

I don’t hardly ever watch utube vids. I read and appreciate well written, researched, and sourced editorial. I can appreciate if others enjoy this format, but it’s not for me.

Just my opinion, not meant to hurt anyones feelings.

wolly4321 on October 15, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Just posting to get the hit-count up to 6.

Like Post #5, I usually don’t watch videos of news; if I can’t read it, I generally don’t care about it.

ShainS on October 16, 2012 at 1:44 AM