Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on October 14, 2012 by Allahpundit

Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio defended GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney this morning on “This Week” for his use of the deadly incident in Libya to criticize President Obama on the campaign trail. I asked Portman about this after the father of killed U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens told Bloomberg it would be “abhorrent” to make his son’s death a campaign issue.

“He didn’t say it was a campaign issue. He said it was an issue. I mean, it’s something the American people are really concerned about, Jake. And, look, you’ve been on top of this. I’ve seen some of the tough questions you’ve been asking the White House on it,” Portman said. “Folks want to know two things. Why wasn’t the security there? And why did the administration try so hard to create, you know, the wrong image as to what happened?”

***

Tearing a few pages out of the old Clinton playbook, David Axelrod carefully defined the word “we” this morning for Fox News’ Chris Wallace: when the Vice President said in Wednesday’s debate that “we” weren’t aware of the Benghazi consulate’s requests for increased security, “we” included only the President and the Vice President – not the Obama administration at large or the State Department. You got that, right?

In response to Wallace’s inquiry about whether the President takes personal responsibility for the denial of security requests in Benghazi, Axelrod said, “these were judgments that were made by security folks at the State Department.”

***

We are going through a ‘mission accomplished’ moment. Eleven years after September 11 [2001], Americans were attacked on September 11 [2012] by terrorists who pre-planned to kill Americans. That happened and we can’t be in denial, particularly when there are compounds all over the Middle East that need to be legitimately protected at a level that security professionals ask for,” Issa said of the attack in Libya…

“If security professionals are giving the warning that they need more security, that they need to change how we do business diplomatically in the region, and that is not being heard, than it isn’t just Ambassador Stevens who is now dead, it is everybody who works throughout the Middle East is at risk if we cannot get the security level right,” Issa said on CBS.

***

1. When, if ever, did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton become aware that there was a request for more security in Benghazi before 9-11-2012?

2. Who participated in briefing Ambassador Susan Rice before she went on the Sunday talk shows on Sept. 16?…

6. When did the president learn there was no mob in Benghazi protesting the film?

7. Who reviewed the president’s U.N. speech delivered on Sept. 25, wherein he continued to connect the attack and the anti-Muslim film?…

10. And, as we started, why has Petraeus not stepped forward to defend his agency, make clear we knew promptly that this was an organized terrorist attack and correct the misrepresentations by political leaders?

***

Perhaps, then, the real explanation for the White House’s anxiety about calling the embassy attack an act of terror has less to do with the “who” than with the “where.” This wasn’t Al Qaeda striking just anywhere: it was Al Qaeda striking in Libya, a country where the Obama White House launched a not-precisely-constitutional military intervention with a not-precisely-clear connection to the national interest.

In a long profile of President Obama published last month by Vanity Fair, Michael Lewis suggested that the president feared the consequences of even a single casualty during the Libyan incursion, lest it create a narrative about how “a president elected to extract us from a war in one Arab country got Americans killed in another.”

How much more, then, might the president fear a narrative about how our Libyan intervention helped create a power vacuum in which terrorists groups can operate with impunity?

***

There was no “intelligence” suggesting a movie protest in Benghazi. All the on-site reports made plain what had happened — and by the following morning. The second highest official in the Government of the United States looked the citizenry in the eye on Thursday and said something he knew to be completely false. If Biden’s statement was agreed with Obama and not just ol’ Joe wingin’ it, they’re gonna need a bus with Truckosaurus-high wheels to get the State Department, the intelligence guys, and everyone else they’re planning on throwing under there.

Surely, even among Obama’s media sycophants, there must be someone who recognizes that all the cushy court eunuch posts are filled and, rather than being the umpteenth extra in the crowd scene, there’s a reputation, a Pulitzer and maybe a movie deal to be made here.

***

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5 6

“Romney loses Ohio and Virginia and Colorado and Nevada and Iowa.

Momentum has swung this weekend.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

You say that everyday.

Romney up 1 in Rasmussen – on a Sunday.

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM”

Swing state polls are turning against Romney. Biden debate bounce? Romney debate bounce dead? Good economic numbers bounce?

Whatever the reason, the momentum has gone to Obama as the next debate looms.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

I just had a “conversation” with a lib on fb. She claimed executive bonuses are causing inflation. I’m not sure she can even read the words Quantitative Easing, but I tried. God help us all.

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Don’t waste your time. That idiot couldn’t tell you the difference between a profit and a profit margin.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Yeah…Give that one up.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

As I said before. Not my intention. But after that Floriduh thread, you can see where I get it. :)

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:17 AM

I wasn’t around today. Are you talking about the one that says Romney is ahead with hispanics?

Night Owl on October 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

I drove from Denver to Riverside today. Nothing buy Romney signs every few miles on i70.

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Awesome.

I’m seeing alot of Romney signs and very few obummer signs here in NH.

Are you a Broncos fan? It’s awesome that Elway came out big for Romney and introduced him at a rally before the first debate.

Also, Peyton Manning is a conservative. He donated to the reelection of W. and both he and his wife donated to Fred Thompson in 08.

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:08 AM

I don’t really care about his feelings – or his wounded soul.
As far as I can see, he’s just another smarmy, condescending, lying leftist race-baiter who has a job beyond his abilities purely as a result of affirmative action and victimhood.
His whole schtick is built on getting pity for his race and sexual proclivity.

And I ain’t buying his garbage.
Let’im suffer.

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

It’s over. obama 955 EVs, Romney 21 EVs.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

GOP pig!!! It’s Obama 956 Romney 7.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

He’ll get ya!

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Night Owl on October 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

No, the one where they’re mandating dumbing down the curriculae for blacks and hispanics.

In other words, white liberals.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Night Owl

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I don’t really care about his feelings – or his wounded soul.
His whole schtick is built on getting pity for his race and sexual proclivity.

And I ain’t buying his garbage.
Let’im suffer.

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

And that’s your right. But I like the guy, so, well, you understand.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Good news!
On the other hand, Lavar Arrington is urging Marylanders to vote for Question 6, to expand casinos in Maryland.
Disappointed in you, Lavar.

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

LOL. I have many hiding places. Jackie’s Pool house is a good one, nobody would look there. Plus I can hang out with Dave. No one knows where Dave is, even himself.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

More evidence of Obama momentum.

New ABC/WaPo poll just released has Obama +3 nationally 49-46.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

I don’t really care about his feelings – or his wounded soul.
His whole schtick is built on getting pity for his race and sexual proclivity.

And I ain’t buying his garbage.
Let’im suffer.

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Yeah, if I didn’t see him again, I won’t miss him.

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Whatever the reason, the momentum has gone to Obama as the next debate looms.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

IBD is D+7 – so Romney’s up there as well.

Obama is at 46 on RCP – right where Kerry was 10/14/2004.

Electoral difference is now O+10. It was O+88 the morning of the disastrous debate.

Have you considered panicking?

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Perhaps I was wrong about the Gumbo gettin’ tuckered out by midnight.

But when you ain’t got no job to go to…

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM

It’s over. obama 955 EVs, Romney 21 EVs.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

955 Electron Volts is quite sparky.

That’s how many Barry should get for destroying America.

The one time the chair won’t be empty.

Dead Man sitting.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM

All big and small Romney/Ryan signs in the Philly burbs. If the peeps in Philly itself don’t turn out, Romney will take PA fo’ sure.

gracie on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

955 Electron Volts is quite sparky.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM

That’s what everybody at work calls me.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

“Yep,and Obama now up in IBD/TIPP and Reuters tracking. National polls are mixed.

Whatever the reason, the momentum has gone to Obama as the next debate looms.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

IBD is D+7 – so Romney’s up there as well.

Obama is at 46 on RCP – right where Kerry was 10/14/2004.

Have you considered panicking?

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:28 AM”

Have you seen the new ABC/Wash Post poll, lol? Obama up 3 and actually added to his lead since the debate.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

ROFL – as long as the Yankees lose. Oh wait, they did! :)

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Come on now, why would you not like the Yankees?

They are one of the few capitalists left in this country :)

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:22 AM

I know I should’ve resisted, but it was just such easy pickin’s. After I LOL at her comment she’s likely go all Chrissy Matthews on me. That’s my out. I don’t respond once they make a**es out of themselves.

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

our resident troll here is quite the farce, again.

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Jesus, Chuck, you ain’t gonna quit, are you?

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

And that’s your right. But I like the guy, so, well, you understand.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:26 AM

No problem. :-)

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Obama at 46 now in the national RCP average…

A 3 month low…

MGardner on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

In a briefing on Tuesday, State Department officials said ‘others’ in the executive branch concluded initially that the attack was part of a protest against the film, which ridiculed the Prophet Muhammad. That was never the State Department’s conclusion, reporters were told. Source

If you say so Madam Secretary. And your husband never had sexual relations with that woman.

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Chuck her, I’ll be your replacement friend. Life is too short to try and reason with goofs.

arnold ziffel on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

More evidence of Obama momentum.

New ABC/WaPo poll just released has Obama +3 nationally 49-46.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

D+9 and no crosstabs.

Things are going better for Romney than I thought,

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

You will never convince an idiot that they are stupid. They retreat into emotion.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I would like to watch Dr. T and the Clay Wad thrash about on a thread.

Might be fun, but maybe not such a good idea.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I’m sorry I did not catch the conversation between you and Koolaid..I understand your caution!!..But it is playoff season where “weird” things happen so we have to roll with it!..The Tigers are riding the wave and that is a great position to be in!!..:)

PS..Great tune!..I consider this one of their best!!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Let’s not get too cocky…the Biden Bounce is going to hit anytime in the next round of polls!

Typicalwhitewoman on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Come on now, why would you not like the Yankees?

They are one of the few capitalists left in this country :)

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I like some of the individual Yankees – Jeter, Rivera, Pettitte.

But I’m a Red Sox & Nationals fan. :)

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I would like to watch Dr. T and the Clay Wad thrash about on a thread.

Might be fun, but maybe not such a good idea.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just pissed my pantaloons!

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

D+9. LOL indeed.

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

That’s what everybody at work calls me.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

That’s funny. Everybody at work calls me Lanceman.

just kidding.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:34 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Sample is D +9, throw that poll away…

Even with that poll Romney still ahead in the RCP average…

MGardner on October 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM

arnold ziffel on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Awww. Thanks. You all have kept me sane over the past 5 years.

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

The majority of American voters are not buying the line 0 is offering this season. They understand the failure this administration has been. They are fine with pressure, but 0 has created stress. They will reject him, shun him on November 6 th. 0 is Done.

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Sample is D +9, throw that poll away…

Even with that poll Romney still ahead in the RCP average…

MGardner on October 15, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Et tu, Gardner?

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

When I saw the poll results, I knew it had to be oversampling dems, otherwise the results make no sense. Thanks for the math!

Mitsouko on October 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Re arguing with liberals, you can’t. I often find out the hard way.

They are unwilling to discuss ideas. They either…get emotional, present anecdotes as the final word, or even try to bully you (e.g. you should believe me instead of your facts & conclusions, just because I am anointed & divine).

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

PS..Great tune!..I consider this one of their best!!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Very good one.
I still have the “Rattle and Hum” CD. (And, it still plays.)

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Funny. Over at unskewed polls, they have O-42 R-55 J-3

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

*clink*

Barry can’t dig himself out the hole that has since become an OWS latrine cause its not shovel ready.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Funny. Over at unskewed polls, they have O-42 R-55 J-3

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

J?

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM

What a sweet lady. I’d certainly buy lots of candles from her, were I in the candle market. :)

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I’m thinking I might be. Fixing to have a Obama voodoo doodoo doll, candles and a nice go away ceremony—in case Romney’s mojo needs help.

arnold ziffel on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Oh, Johnson!

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Whatever the reason, the momentum has gone to Obama as the next debate looms.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM

ORLANDO —

A new, exclusive News 13 Florida Decides Poll shows a new leader in the presidential race and a significant shakeup of opinions among Floridians, with potential national ramifications.

The latest results, released Thursday, show Republican Mitt Romney with a 7-point lead over President Barack Obama. Source

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

If you see a Red Raven in October its good luck. Karl Popper saw White Ravens (crows) quite often.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

This goes into effect Oct. 15. Make sure all the elderly in your lives and neighborhoods know about this.

Obama will NOT tell them. Send this to all the politicians too.

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Hey, B!
You should know that if that POS is re-elected that it will be YOU that has to talk me down from the ledge.

Just sayin’.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Et three, Flora? Imma go to bed.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM

*clink!* SparkPlug. Where are the ladies this evening?

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Good one. Clay Wad is now Clay Pancake.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I hear you Lanceman. I shouldn’t have even bothered. I blame the altitude in Denver.

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

In other words…they’re morons.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Obama was the guy who couldn’t wake up – he showed up a ‘corpse’.

Biden was the guy who couldn’t shut up – he was the red bull, in addition to the crazy uncle Joe in the attic.

Only delusional people didn’t get this. The leftists believe that the majority of people in the USA are already dumbed down. How condescending of them.

I love delusional leftists.

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I like some of the individual Yankees – Jeter, Rivera, Pettitte.

But I’m a Red Sox & Nationals fan. :)

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I do like messing with some of the lib Yankee fans though. I like to ask them how they can support the evil 1% er Yankees when it’s not fair that all the poor small market teams suffer.

I was pretty upset at the Yankees amazing lack of offense today. I was venting on a Yankees blog. I said that their hitting coach is terrible, the only guy who has performed worse is obama!

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Just sayin’.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I wish I could tell you I’ll be there for you my friend. If 0 is to be re elected. I will not be available. ; )

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:13 AM

…lol
(:->)

KOOLAID2 on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Funny. Over at unskewed polls, they have O-42 R-55 J-3

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:39 AM

BTW–I love that guy!
If I had spare income, I’d send him twenty bucks.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Not sure. Maybe its Girls night out. Perhaps the new cologne I splashed on tonight doesn’t do what it says on the marketing brochures.

Musk Oxe is supposed to attract right?

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

What is intriguing is RCP average is starting to look unskewed average…

The natural pull it seems is for the RCP average to close the gap with unskewed average…

MGardner on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Where’s the usual gang tonight, arnold?
(Before you showed up, I thought they were having a luau…and roasting you.)

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I don’t know where they are at. As for me, I would have to be penned up and fed quite a bit to make a substantial meal for more than four people.

arnold ziffel on October 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Check out DRUDGE!

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Jackie and the girls are prolly shopping for some Halloween costumes to get our engines racing.

Wicked Witchcraft to cast a spell on us.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

‘Thought I’d post that again, since it appears you may have missed it up thread. That has to be it, right? You just missed it? Because we all know you would never intentionally ignore it.

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM”

Actually, that old poll was discussed when it was released. I even complimented Mason-Dixon at the time as very good pollster.

But it looks like the more recent polls show a ton of Obama momentum building. When you have two polls out tonight showing the exact same margin of a single point advantage for Romney, you should pay attention.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

arnold ziffel on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Lol.
Perhaps all of us could chip in and build a pyre in commemoration of the grief that Odumbo put us through.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Why not answer those who are questioning your cited poll’s sampling?

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi

The next debate is town hall, nice, nice, nice, or else.

The last debate is what I LOOK Forward TO. It will be dynamite. By then a few barrels will be blown up.

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Gumby, the last WaPo/ABC poll was D+3 and Obama by 2.

This is D+9 and Obama by 3.

Romney is surging.

Chuck Schick on October 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Obama will NOT tell them. Send this to all the politicians too.

Schadenfreude on October 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I remember this being discussed a while back. It’s disgusting that our President will hurt the elderly for his own career. I hope enough are paying attention.

txhsmom on October 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM

LevinFan on October 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

I can only imagine the pushback against supporting the evil 1%!:)

Yeah, I’d be upset if my team’s offense had mailed it in like they’ve done.
The Red Sox actually had a good offense this year. It was their pitching that was terrible.

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Musk Oxe is supposed to attract right?

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:45 AM

LOL!
Okay, that was funny enough for me to leave.

Night, all.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Jeebus, why do all the lefty ladies look like Turkish prison guards?

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

ood evening!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Et three, Flora? Imma go to bed.

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Sleep well.

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Good evening!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Fixed!!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:46 AM

What should we check out? The report on Candy Crowley?

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM

odd evening!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:50 AM

It sure is.

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

J?

Lanceman on October 15, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Johnson

Solaratov on October 15, 2012 at 12:52 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

OMG! Obama’s leading Romney in Missouri!!!

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:52 AM

What should we check out? The report on Candy Crowley?

22044 on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:53 AM

“But, hey, if you want to ignore those and pin your hopes on an old poll, that’s certainly your prerogative.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:47 AM

OMG! Obama’s leading Romney in Missouri!!!

Flora Duh on October 15, 2012 at 12:52 AM”

Exactly.

gumbyandpokey on October 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Good deal!..I have the The Joshua Tree and consider it as part of my “classic” collection..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:55 AM

SparkPlug on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:55 AM

Fixed!!..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 12:51 AM

Good evening Dire! Two years olds can wear a man out. ; ) Cutest little girl, had a great time! I’m not around children much. She was funny! : )

Bmore on October 15, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Testing

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

We back now?

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

That was weird!!..I thought I was in a “black hole”..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM

That was weird!!..I thought I was in a “black hole”..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

I think HA got swatted… o_O

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

That was weird!!..I thought I was in a “black hole”..:)

Dire Straits on October 15, 2012 at 1:56 AM

LOL!!!
I thought so too. Except that I immediately refreshed a page on another tab, AND I tried to load TownHall and got nothing.

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

That was strange.

KCB on October 15, 2012 at 1:58 AM

I’m scared.

wargamer6 on October 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM

Is it daylight savings time?

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM

We lost an hour…why are my pants sticky?

RedCrow on October 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM

It was like in the Matrix, when Neo saw the black cat… deja vu… o_O

SWalker on October 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM