Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on October 14, 2012 by Allahpundit

Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio defended GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney this morning on “This Week” for his use of the deadly incident in Libya to criticize President Obama on the campaign trail. I asked Portman about this after the father of killed U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens told Bloomberg it would be “abhorrent” to make his son’s death a campaign issue.

“He didn’t say it was a campaign issue. He said it was an issue. I mean, it’s something the American people are really concerned about, Jake. And, look, you’ve been on top of this. I’ve seen some of the tough questions you’ve been asking the White House on it,” Portman said. “Folks want to know two things. Why wasn’t the security there? And why did the administration try so hard to create, you know, the wrong image as to what happened?”

***

Tearing a few pages out of the old Clinton playbook, David Axelrod carefully defined the word “we” this morning for Fox News’ Chris Wallace: when the Vice President said in Wednesday’s debate that “we” weren’t aware of the Benghazi consulate’s requests for increased security, “we” included only the President and the Vice President – not the Obama administration at large or the State Department. You got that, right?

In response to Wallace’s inquiry about whether the President takes personal responsibility for the denial of security requests in Benghazi, Axelrod said, “these were judgments that were made by security folks at the State Department.”

***

We are going through a ‘mission accomplished’ moment. Eleven years after September 11 [2001], Americans were attacked on September 11 [2012] by terrorists who pre-planned to kill Americans. That happened and we can’t be in denial, particularly when there are compounds all over the Middle East that need to be legitimately protected at a level that security professionals ask for,” Issa said of the attack in Libya…

“If security professionals are giving the warning that they need more security, that they need to change how we do business diplomatically in the region, and that is not being heard, than it isn’t just Ambassador Stevens who is now dead, it is everybody who works throughout the Middle East is at risk if we cannot get the security level right,” Issa said on CBS.

***

1. When, if ever, did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton become aware that there was a request for more security in Benghazi before 9-11-2012?

2. Who participated in briefing Ambassador Susan Rice before she went on the Sunday talk shows on Sept. 16?…

6. When did the president learn there was no mob in Benghazi protesting the film?

7. Who reviewed the president’s U.N. speech delivered on Sept. 25, wherein he continued to connect the attack and the anti-Muslim film?…

10. And, as we started, why has Petraeus not stepped forward to defend his agency, make clear we knew promptly that this was an organized terrorist attack and correct the misrepresentations by political leaders?

***

Perhaps, then, the real explanation for the White House’s anxiety about calling the embassy attack an act of terror has less to do with the “who” than with the “where.” This wasn’t Al Qaeda striking just anywhere: it was Al Qaeda striking in Libya, a country where the Obama White House launched a not-precisely-constitutional military intervention with a not-precisely-clear connection to the national interest.

In a long profile of President Obama published last month by Vanity Fair, Michael Lewis suggested that the president feared the consequences of even a single casualty during the Libyan incursion, lest it create a narrative about how “a president elected to extract us from a war in one Arab country got Americans killed in another.”

How much more, then, might the president fear a narrative about how our Libyan intervention helped create a power vacuum in which terrorists groups can operate with impunity?

***

There was no “intelligence” suggesting a movie protest in Benghazi. All the on-site reports made plain what had happened — and by the following morning. The second highest official in the Government of the United States looked the citizenry in the eye on Thursday and said something he knew to be completely false. If Biden’s statement was agreed with Obama and not just ol’ Joe wingin’ it, they’re gonna need a bus with Truckosaurus-high wheels to get the State Department, the intelligence guys, and everyone else they’re planning on throwing under there.

Surely, even among Obama’s media sycophants, there must be someone who recognizes that all the cushy court eunuch posts are filled and, rather than being the umpteenth extra in the crowd scene, there’s a reputation, a Pulitzer and maybe a movie deal to be made here.

***

***

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Axelrod looks like a corpse. Cold, no soul.

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Poor nutrition and too much stressful lying. He’ll die before his time.

disa on October 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Ahhhh!

My Lions–though they really stink quite badly–eeked out a victory.
My Tigers–though they can’t put a bat to a beach ball–are up 2-0 against the Spankees.
My RnR is up in the polls.

Ahhhhhh!!

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Anyone notice how PPP is suddenly mentioning how White voters are moving to Romney, which, therefore, explains why Barackabama is suddenly losing Florid and North Carolina? They really are setting the seeds for riots when Barackabama lose, aren’t they?

SouthernGent on October 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

SouthernGent on October 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

I don’t see any obama signs here and just a few stickers.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 14, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Just don’t resort to violence when you wake up on 11/7.

disa on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Get with the program, Del! That poll is 7 seconds old!

Q -

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Oh give Del a break… Everybody knows you need the canopfor news service to get true up to date poll information…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

SouthernGent on October 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Oh count on it. On election night, if Romney wins, racism will be the theme at MSDNC.

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

He’ll die before his time.

disa on October 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

No he won’t, he’s already long past his expiration date…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

In a briefing on Tuesday, State Department officials said ‘others’ in the executive branch concluded initially that the attack was part of a protest against the film, which ridiculed the Prophet Muhammad. That was never the State Department’s conclusion, reporters were told.

‘others’ would have to include Petraeus.

VorDaj on October 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I don’t see any obama signs here and just a few stickers.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

The only signs you saw on my street in ’08 were GOP, save one. A black middle-aged man and his family live about three blocks down. They had Obama/Biden.

This year they are all GOP except his. He has nothing.

Hmmmm.

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:03 PM

All over, even.

Like at major intersections there will be Rmoney signs, 4×8.

NO obama signs. Very sparse yard sized even downtown.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Just don’t resort to violence when you wake up on 11/7.

disa on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

(:->)…dumb fluke #70

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

predator

If Romney wins, the MSNBC meltdown is going to be epic, lol.

xblade on October 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

If When Romney wins, the MSNBC meltdown is going to be epic, lol.

xblade on October 14, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Better… ;p

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Am I the only one seeing Axelrod as a soulless ghoul with blueish, clammy skin, and black sunken eyes…?

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

The only thing that would complete the picture would be a pencil mustache.

Cleombrotus on October 14, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Hey sis, good evening. Here is something I thought you might like. Since Far Side is no longer around.

arnold ziffel on October 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Bizarro is very funny. Far Side was one of my faves but you knew that, lol.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

He looks like Hitler to me.

bgibbs1000 on October 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

If they were to ever make a Adams Family Movie that was a genuine horror movie, Axelrod would be a natural for the role of Uncle Fester…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

He looks like Hitler to me.

bgibbs1000 on October 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Badger40 has a cat that looks like Hitler.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Is it just me or would David Axelrod look remarkably like Hitler if you trimmed his mustache just right?

mitchellvii on October 14, 2012 at 8:35 PM

You’re not alone. I thought the same thing when I saw that picture. I literally wondered if there is any common DNA between the two of them…

ITguy on October 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

He looks like he smells like bologna.

SouthernGent on October 14, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Bizarro is very funny. Far Side was one of my faves but you knew that, lol.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I have like 5of the FarSide books… Gary Larson is/was my favorite cartoonist…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Well done.

onlineanalyst on October 14, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Thanks.

You know, IMO, Hillary is culpable for not speaking up at the beginning when Obama started the whole “spontaneous protest” lie — obviously, as I wrote, she distanced herself from that lie, but she could have spoken up right away & the only reason she didn’t is because she wanted to wait & see if Obama was going to be able to get away with that lie (and, btw, thank God for Mitt Romney — if he hadn’t kept talking about it at his rallies, etc, the MSM would have *totally* dropped it). However, she does have plausible cover there — once Obama made the decision to go with that “spontaneous protest” lie Hillary can claim that she didn’t speak up publicly because she didn’t believe she should contradict the president. However, a month later & once he started trying to blame the State dept for that lie, she couldn’t allow her people to take the blame for something they didn’t do.

And you can bet the farm she had that all gamed out within hours of the attack in Libya. The thing about Hillary & Bill Clinton is, you might not like them, you might not agree with them on even one thing, and you might have so little trust in them that if they told you the sky was blue you’d run outside to check before you believed them, but you cannot deny that they are smart. Obama, OTOH, is not.

Dark Star on October 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 9:58 PM

…have you seen what our starting pitching ERA is?
…the Yankee’s did not have their two best weapons today…Derek Jeter and Papa Grande!

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Axelrod in high school

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Shut up and get newer polls! I just questions the squirrels in my yard, and I got a 98 O 2 R with a 3% MOE. So there!

-Gumballs

wargamer6 on October 14, 2012 at 9:17 PM

All my squirrels be wearin’ Romney stickers. I shoots them on with my slingshot. Aye, I’m a bitter clinger, arrggh!

disa on October 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

a natural for the role of Uncle Fester…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Nah. He’d never be able to pull it off.

Uncle Fester was a nice, likeable little guy.

Solaratov on October 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Axelrod in high school

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM

Boy looks like he spent a lot of time inside a locker.

Solaratov on October 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM

Boy looks like he spent a lot of time inside a locker.

Solaratov on October 14, 2012 at 10:22 PM

You better believe it.

Now it’s payback time.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

…have you seen what our starting pitching ERA is?

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Starting pitching is our only saving grace thus far in the playoffs.

Today, Tigers hitters were 8 for 35 (.229). Sure, NY sucked more, but unless we start hitting…no World Series Championship.

(On the bright side, I was very worried about NY. Now, things look much better. Verlander on Tuesday and next three in Detroit. Hope they can close it out.)

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Nope.

Axelrod looks like a corpse. Cold, no soul.
jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I wanted to do an informal poll of Ohio residents on here for a possible new development.

We have been getting up to a dozen calls a day from various polling “firms” which show either as business/out of area/unknown/private number/etc for the last three months.

Today, we had one.

Has anybody/everybody else in Ohio had the same/similar experience?

Did somebody’s funding well run dry?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Oh man, I want sooo badly for the end result to leave Obama with only 47% on Nov 7.

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I’m wondering what network should I record on election night. On one hand, Fox usually has better commentators. On the other hand, MSDNC’s meltdown will be hilarious to watch.

wargamer6 on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I am in Toledo, Lucas County, and I have no idea why, but we have not received ANY calls! It is WEIRD.

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Seven Percent Solution on October 14, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Nope.

Axelrod looks like a corpse. Cold, no soul.
jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 8:29 PM

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I KNEW I saw him on “The Walking Dead” tonight!

That must have been AP he was chasing.

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Dark Star on October 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Heard Dick Morris say years ago that the Clintons don’t so have a marriage as a business partnership

AZfederalist on October 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Gumballs already voted for you.

wargamer6 on October 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Gary Larson is/was my favorite cartoonist…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I always liked Mr. Boffo, which I thought was Larson, but it’s Joe Martin. (The single panel one’s were killer.)

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:27 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Heh. They told me if I voted Romney, 47% would be left on the table.

And they were right!

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:28 PM

I KNEW I saw him on “The Walking Dead” tonight!

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

The whole weekend was bogus. No John Wayne.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

NO! How about 4.7%?

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Not good enough – max 45%. I’ve been a good girl and I also pray every night ;-)

disa on October 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Debate is Tuesday? I should be getting an email tomorrow from stephanie cutter telling me how Mitt lied 24 hours before he says anything. Standard M.O.

Just finished “No easy day”. Great read. To all our warriors out there,,,,

SALUTE!!!!

And thank you.

wolly4321 on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Bill Clinton just made his decision. He wants Hillary going up against Mitt Romney in 2016… not Ryan/Rubio.

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

The hubby and i have a long standing tradition of locking ourselves in our room on election night with the T.V. on Fox News and one PC tuned to MSNBC and the other tuned to whoever else might have interesting coverage. We make popcorn , have a few drinks and either yell at the monitors ( like we did when Obama was winning) or have a nice lil party for two if we are winning. Our children understand that politics come in way ahead of any other craptastic TV programming on election night. I am looking forward to this one because i have a really good feeling about it.

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

It is not clear whether these considerations influenced efforts to keep U.S. security at a lower level in the country. That would genuinely be an explosive scandal. However, from the Obama administration’s point of view, the discussion of Libya these days is a bad thing. It seems clearer and clearer that the critics of the Libyan intervention had a better understanding of the risks and costs than the supporters.

And the resurgence of al-Qaeda in Libya also undermines the narrative the administration has tried to promote: that thanks to its intelligent and thoughtful policies terrorism is on its last legs.

To the extent that the administration hoped to turn American attention away from the Middle East, the events of 9/11/12 have frustrated that goal.

Will the Benghazi Debacle cost Obama the Election?

It should, for the ultimate justice, decency, irony and Schadenfreude.

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

I got 3 calls today. I figured maybe they were giving me a break on a Sunday :)

wolverinefan on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Man oh man, wouldn’t that be a kicker.

Cleombrotus on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Axelrod looked ashen today on Fox News Sunday. Maybe he’s got a lot on his mind.

Philly on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Dark Star on October 14, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Oh yes I can deny they are smart just like I can deny Obama is smart. All three would have never gotten anywhere without the media cheering them on and pushing the falsehood that they are smart.

bgibbs1000 on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Nine months later…Baby Mitt??
(LOL!)

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Well you may be right, but I’m in a pretty middle-class suburban area of West St. Louis County. Most of the African-Americans I know who voted for Obama are pretty disillusioned and are either staying home, or voting for Romney.

Chewy the Lab on October 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

What do you mean Ryan/Rubio? Don’t you think Rmoney will want two terms?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I need to buy a bigger hard drive for election night. The file for the VP debate was over 40 GB of 1080i video!

wargamer6 on October 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

bgibbs1000 on October 14, 2012 at 10:13 PM

He always looked a bit like Rudolph Hess to me. He’s a dead ringer for the picture of Hess in the defendents row at Nuremberg.

Eren on October 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Isa 32:6 No longer will the fool be called noble nor the scoundrel be highly respected.
Isa 32:7 The scoundrel’s methods are wicked, he makes up evil schemes to destroy the poor with lies, even when the plea of the needy is just.

Been SOO waiting for this !!!
Ok, so which news organization will be the first to ‘out’ all of this ??
Besides Fox.

pambi on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

..just jumping in here and didn’t patrol the thread. Is it just me or does AxelTurd look like a zombie?

“Back to back..belly to belly..”

The War Planner on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

disa on October 14, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I’ve been kind of a good boy, pray every night as well and just ask for this nightmare to be over for all of us.

arnold ziffel on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Watching it now. How did Lori go from being in her 1st trimester to the 3rd? Wth?

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

OT – ‘Hating Breitbart’ director: Andrew Breitbart was the ‘perfect storm’.

“Absolutely, love him or hate him, you are going to be absolutely surprised by this film,” Marcus said. “As you get to know him on a human level, as opposed to the one-dimensional caricature of what he was portrayed as by the mainstream media. Breitbart, he said, was a “one of a kind” figure in his perfect mixture of passion, jovial behavior and righteous indignation.

“I don’t think there is a next Andrew Breitbart, he was such a perfect storm,” Marcus admits. “I just don’t see it happening again, maybe not for another generation, frankly.”

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I got 3 calls today. I figured maybe they were giving me a break on a Sunday :)

wolverinefan on October 14, 2012 at 10:32 PM

I’ve toyed with calling some of the captured numbers back to ask,

“Are you OK? You didn’t call today so we could ignore you like we usually do.”

Maybe I’ll wait till about 3:00 AM …

;->

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Your mission is simple, Mr. Obama

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM

unfortunately no ~frowns~ after number 6 the dr told my husband if we didnt tie my tubes i would die the next time i got pregnant so the Hubby biotched and moaned at me for 4 months until i caved and let them tie them off. i didnt want to do it but in the end i had to admit that they were right , i almost died haveing number 5 and number 6 was just as bad so i couldnt coninue to stick my head in the sand so no more babies for me … but i would really like a mitt jr !

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I miss Brickbat.

“Stop raping people!”

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM

after number 6

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

What the fvck? Are you mental?!?!?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM

High inflation + high unemployment = STAGFLATION.
Stagnating incomes, rising prices, and persistent underpaid underemployment is the curse of O’s stagconomy.

anotherJoe on October 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM

..get out your platform shoes, bell bottoms, polyester shirts and gold chains and medallions; it’s the 70′s and Disco and the Carter misery index is making a comeback again!

“[barely] Stayin alive..[barely] stayin alive..”

The War Planner on October 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM

What do you mean Ryan/Rubio? Don’t you think Rmoney will want two terms?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

I mean Bill wants Romney to win so Hillary can go up against him in 2016. Otherwise, if Obama wins a second term, Hillary would be up against the “new generation” like Ryan/Rubio in 2016.

I think this is the last week of Bill Clinton propping up Obama.

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM

I think this is the last week of Bill Clinton propping up Obama.

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Oh, I got it.

Hillary’s done. Her husband never got 50% of the vote.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:42 PM

after number 6

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

What the fvck? Are you mental?!?!?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM

A Sicilian Roman Catholic…. so um… i guess that answers your question …lol… seriously though i love children and never really wanted to be anything other than a mommy so while my choices seem odd to some or down right crazy to others i am a very very happy woman with 6 wonderful little boys ranging in age from 6-18 so … yeah i think i got mental covered by this point !

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM

after number 6

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Bless you.

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

LOL- they do get annoying, some days they call every hour for several hours! I have to turn my phone on vibrate.

wolverinefan on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Badger40 has a cat that looks like Hitler.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Kitler!

batterup on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Are you mental?!?!?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM

No, she’s blessed.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM

And six boys. Wow.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I used to wonder about all of Odumbo’s/liberals’/democrats’ lies, scandals, gaffes, blunders, etc.

But, I figured it out long ago; tonight, I’ll share the secret.

Volume.

There aren’t enough hours in the day to combat all of their utter garbage.

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Bless you.

predator on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

See?

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

thank you Predator and Fallon ! i do feel extremely blessed!

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

nitzsche on October 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

What do you mean Ryan/Rubio? Don’t you think Rmoney will want two terms?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:34 PM

…you get it…right?

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Kitler!

batterup on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hitler cats rock.

No, she’s blessed.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Is that what that is. As someone who doesn’t care for chirrun, I cannot relate.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Oh, my !!
Will Hillary soon be coming before Issa et al ??
Wouldn’t it be delicious if she was grilled Monday or Tues before the debate !
MUUWAHAHA

pambi on October 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

…you get it…right?

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Yeah, I read it too fast. Was concerned about trolls.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:47 PM

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 10:35 PM

With all due respect to the millions of fans of “The Walking Dead” …

… especially those who are using it as an infomercial to prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse …

… the show is effectively a soap opera.

Be happy the kid wasn’t “magically” already delivered, 16 years old and carrying a mini-gun

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

so no more babies for me … but i would really like a mitt jr !

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Wow! Glad you made it through. Let’s hope their future is not bleak.

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Yep all boys, my 18 yr old recently went to M.E.P.S. for the Air Force , my 17 year old is planning to go Marines and the younger ones are leaning towards Army although my 6 year old recently told me he has to go to school to be a Dr. before he can join the military because he has to be able to take the bullets out of his men.I am truly blessed to be surrounded by children who actually listen to me when i tell them what a great country we live in and that is our responsibility to protect and defend it !

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Of course he is not only obsessed with polls, he is a liar obsessed with polls and then only the polls that show Obama winning. Never mind the fact that Obama sucks and most Americans know it.

Terrye on October 14, 2012 at 9:16 PM

..I received a call from Harry Reid’s office. A person working for Reid claims that BendMeOverAndPokeMe is a convicted felon.

The War Planner on October 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Saw three huge billboards in Palm Beach Fl. with Obama’s picture captioned:”Had enough yet?” Palm Beach!! Haven’t been to the People’s Republic of Broward County yet to see how Little lying Debbie Downer is doing. Word is she may lose her seat! Allen West is surging! On the street it appears Romney/Ryan is sweeping Florida!

Marco on October 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM

As someone who doesn’t care for chirrun, I cannot relate.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I kinda figured that out from your response, lol.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM

after number 6

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:37 PM

What the fvck? Are you mental?!?!?

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:43 PM

My mom had 5 boys. Having 6 boys aged 6 – 18 …

… the first adjective I would use, based on my eperience, is tough

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM

With all due respect to the millions of fans of “The Walking Dead” …

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Tried it. Gave it up. Those people were much too stupid.

(Lol–Kinda (almost) sounds like my experience wit the chooom, mon!)
(Though, we never called it that. Also, most of those I ‘associated’ with were pretty smart.)

(‘K, bad example.)

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Don’t underestimate this, the war between Obama and the Clintons over who goes under the bus is on like Donkey Kong…

SWalker on October 14, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Thank you for the link. This caught my eye:

State Department sources have said that Clinton has never forgotten that Rice, who served in her husband Bill’s administration, was an early supporter of Obama. Rice has ambitions to take over from Clinton if Obama is re-elected but the Benghazi debacle could scupper her chances.

No honor among thieves. It seems they may all bring each other down.

INC on October 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Final Debate, Boca Raton, Palm Beach County!!

Marco on October 14, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Marco on October 14, 2012 at 10:50 PM

And apparently Todd Long is tied with Grayson in a hispanic district with absolutely no commercials from Long.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

katee bayer on October 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I love this.
Nuff said.

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:52 PM

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Indeed. LOL

jawkneemusic on October 14, 2012 at 10:53 PM

As someone who doesn’t care for chirrun, I cannot relate.

Lanceman on October 14, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Children are the PERFECT excuse for reliving YOUR childhood …

… as my wife discovered and was reasonably tolerant about …

… though I had to admit to having gone overboard the one year the kids were still opening Christmas presents 3 days after Christmas.

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM

The War Planner on October 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Not sure if you heard, but I was informed by a reliable source that Reid hangs out in small parks wearing a raincoat and carefully observes small, unattended children.

RedCrow on October 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM

OT, but interesting. Friday Night Lights author and lifelong democrat Buzz Bissinger describes how he was ‘savaged’ after endorsing Romney.

Bissinger said:

I thought liberals were supposed to be ‘open-minded.’ I thought they were supposed to accept divergent viewpoints to at least say, ‘hey, everyone in America has a right to an opinion.’ But it’s really about– ‘I love free speech as long as it’s the free speech that I want’ … Liberals have this sense of themselves, but 90% are as nasty, as vitriolic, as vicious as the conservatives they say are…

It’s always interesting when liberals leave the reservation and find this out.

Rational Thought on October 14, 2012 at 10:55 PM

E-mail floating joke, or reality…who’s to know these days?

The Presidential election 2012 was too close to call. Neither Mitt Romney nor Obama had enough votes to win. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week long ice fishing competition seemed the sportsmanlike way to settle things. The candidate that caught the most fish at the end of the week would win the election.
After much of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest would take place on a remote frozen lake in northern Wisconsin.
There were to be no observers present, and both men were to be sent out separately on this isolated lake and return at 5 P.M. with their catch for counting and verification by a team of neutral parties.
At the end of the first day, Mitt Romney returned to the starting line and he had 10 fish. Soon, Obama returned and had no fish. Well, everyone assumed he was just having a bad day or something and hopefully, he would catch up the next day.
At the end of the 2nd day Mitt came in with 20 fish and Obama came in again with none.
That evening, the democrats got together secretly and said, “I think that Mitt Romney is a low-life, cheatin’ son-of-a-gun. Tomorrow, don’t bother fishing. Just spy on him and see just how he is cheating.’
The next night (after Mitt returns with 50 fish), the democrats got together for the report of how the republicans were cheating.
Obama said, “You are not going to believe this, Mitt’s cutting holes in the ice!

Schadenfreude on October 14, 2012 at 10:56 PM

The War Planner on October 14, 2012 at 10:49 PM

I can, without fear of contradiction, tell you he is a pedagogue.

PolAgnostic on October 14, 2012 at 10:58 PM