NFL Week 6 open thread

posted at 11:01 am on October 14, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

I suppose I’m lucky that the Pittsburgh Steelers lost on Thursday night, so that I don’t have to blow a pick this week on the Men of Steel.  They’re 2-3 now, which puts them in perfect position for a 16-game winning streak to take them into the Super Bowl.  Hopefully, the long week off will help them get back on track, but they’ll need to get hot soon in order to take the division.

So, that means I still need to do a pick-6 for this week.  Last week I ended up 4-2 to take my season record to 17-13, which coincidentally will be the final score in the Steelers-Packers Super Bowl next February.  (You laugh, but if I’m right ….)  Let’s pick some winners:

• Raiders at Falcons — One day, Atlanta will face a team mightier than they.  One day, they will have their winning streak snapped.  Today … is not that day.  Atlanta in a rout, 35-14.
  • Packers at Texans — The other great 2-3 team in the league goes up against the other undefeated squad in the NFL, and this one may end up being a surprise.  The Texans are for real, but the Packers are better than their record and getting awfully hungry by now.  I’ll take the Pack in an upset on the road, 31-28, maybe in OT.
  • Vikings at Redskins — The Vikings are doing surprisingly well, and even won a road game.  The Redskins haven’t won yet at home, and RGIII got his bell rung while learning that NFL QBs run out of bounds rather than take the hit.  He’s questionable, and so are the ‘Skins without him.  Vikings 27-20 over Washington.
  • Broncos at Chargers — Peyton Maning has 11 TDs and almost 1500 yards passing already.  He also has 3 losses, but it’s hard to argue that it’s his fault.  They have the 5th best passing attack and  are middle of the league in rushing.  The Chargers have a slightly better record but worse stats, especially being 20th against the pass.  I think Manning makes it work in San Diego with a big Monday night performance, beating the Bolts 33-27.
  • Chiefs at Buccaneers - If you don’t live in KC or TB, who cares?  All right, some of you do, and it’s fun to pick the Futility Bowl game every once in a while.  The line has Tampa by 5 as of Saturday afternoon, but I smell upset … upset fans in KC, that is.  With Brady Quinn filling in for Matt Cassel, I’d expect Tampa Bay to pick up their second win at home (and anywhere else), 24-17.
  • Giants at 49ers — This should be a terrific game, with two tough teams replaying last year’s tough NFC title game.  I know I should pick San Francisco, I know I’m courting disaster with a Giants pick — but I’ve got to go with my gut, and with Eli Manning.  Giants in a 28-24, final-drive squeaker.

Note: I’m not picking the Jets game because I owe Jazz Shaw a favor or two, and I don’t want to be blamed for a jinx when if the inevitable probable happens.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

The way the Stealers are playing, I just might have to become a Redskins fan for a season. “Lowered Expectations”.

donkichi on October 14, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Who are the Jests playing, and is it Tebow Time?

JohnGalt23 on October 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Go Tigers! Put the Yankees in a big hole today.

Flange on October 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

*Steelers. Damn auto-correct.

donkichi on October 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

I can no longer blame Ed for the tragedy that is the Jets this year. Sadly. Not that I won’t try anyway.

Jazz Shaw on October 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

The viqueen downfall begins today. What is their super bowl record again?

0-4

JimboHoffa on October 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM

C’mon Cards give us a W today….

hope the offensive line shows up today…

cmsinaz on October 14, 2012 at 11:10 AM

*Steelers. Damn auto-correct.

donkichi on October 14, 2012 at 11:07 AM

You had it right the first time.

JimboHoffa on October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Hopefully the 49ers will win and the OTHER Giants will beat St. Louis.

aunursa on October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Go Falcons!

Brat on October 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Well, Da Bears are resting so while I’m trying to care about the other games, in the words of our Dear Leader, “Uh… uhh.. um… uhhh… Can we move on to next week?”

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

heh

cmsinaz on October 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

You had it right the first time.

JimboHoffa on October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Yeh I think that was the point of his joke…

not too smart you are much like most of the haters and jealous types.

CW on October 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Ed I got you going 2-4 and that’s not including the L for the squeelers

Back from Singapore so actually get to watch this week but 22-7 the last 2 weeks has helped improve my 24-24 start
this week have the following:

had the Titans over the steelers ( have a nut job fan like Ed where I work so as he goes against my skins I do the same with his team) +1

bucs
jets
bengals (could be wrong and bowns get 1st win)
eagles ugggggg
falcons
rams
ravens the cowgirls are in a death spiral
cards
pats (likely a tough game)
49ers (hate eli for whining about SD not that I need a reason to root against NYG)
Hail to the redskins!!
Texans
Chargers

good luck all

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

JAZZ,

the J-E-T-S are the JETS-can’t change an inevitable outcome

gerrym51 on October 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Go Texans! Defense will get it done. 24-17 Texans!

texgal on October 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Does anybody here ever check if Ed is tellinh the truth about picks in the past.

Seems to me he’s mostly wrong. His bookie must be rich.

LOL

gerrym51 on October 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Really surprised you didn’t pick the Cowboys over the Ravens, Ed. The comment about the Steelers winning the division would seem to depend significantly on Big D.

Pittsburgh still has three tough road games (NYG, Bal, Dal) and even Cincy next week won’t be a pushover. The Steelers could end up 1-7 in road games this year; they won’t win the division like that.

But, I’m a Ravens fan, so it won’t break my heart.

BKeyser on October 14, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Go Texans! Defense will get it done. 24-17 Texans!

Wade Phillips defense is the key.

He’s never been a great head coach but as a defensive co=ordinator
he’s one of the best.

gerrym51 on October 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Iggles over the Lions despite Michael Vick’s twelve fumbles, six lost.

Slade73 on October 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Lions lose…and Papa Grande tried to make the Tigers lose!

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 11:20 AM

not too smart you are

CW on October 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Thanks for putting the yoda voice in my head. ;)

JimboHoffa on October 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

cmsinaz on October 14, 2012 at 11:15 AM

Hey, you’ve got a Cardinal two-fer today. If the football game falls through you can always root for the baseball team tonight.

As an Illinois resident I’m supposed to hate the baseball Cards, but in the postseason, I’ll pull for them to win if neither Chi-town team is representin’. They pulled off an amazing win Friday night.

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM

wish I could count on the Lions to win, but their special teams are giving away wins and that isn’t something you can rely on.

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:23 AM

The Packers need to run a promotion: What quarter will the refs blow the pass interference call and will it directly or indirectly lead to an opponent’s touchdown.

stukinIL4now on October 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM

stukinIL4now on October 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM

gotta love those non replacements who still suck

Slade73 on October 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Jazz Shaw on October 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

LOL, sorry to hear that. But on the bright side, perhaps Sanchez and Tebow can do a Seth Rogen style buddy cop/bromance film when it’s all over.

abobo on October 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Who are the Jests playing, and is it Tebow Time?

JohnGalt23 on October 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

A) Colts
B) Who Cares :)

mdenis39 on October 14, 2012 at 11:28 AM

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I asked DarkCurrent about your chances of watching NFL while in Shanghai. He said there might be a way to stream it on your computer but that you shouldn’t have any problem going to a bar to watch. I guess places that sell adult beverages love football no matter what country.

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hopefully the 49ers will win and the OTHER Giants will beat St. Louis.

aunursa on October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Oh, yeah…

Poor Ed. Just can’t seem to help himself when it comes to the Niners.

Someday, he may learn.

trigon on October 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM

stukinIL4now on October 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM

thought only the public union and liberal university types were whiners, not the hard working and hard drinking WI people, especially the football fans.

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Four of Ed’s six picks are road teams, a flirt with disaster right there. And on one of them, Packers over Texans is a sure loss. Mr. Rodgers, meet Mr. Watt. Texans 34-24.

TXUS on October 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Blasphemer!!! BLAAAAASPHEMER!!!!!

mdenis39 on October 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Sorry, Ed, it won’t be the Steelers or the Packers. You are right, however, that one day Atlanta will face a mightier team than they. And you’re right that day ain’t today. That day will be Super Bowl XLVII and the mightier team the Houston Texans. But tonight, we squeeze cheese!

cartooner on October 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

they should put Sanchez and Tebow on the field at the same time a la Louisiana-Monroe

Slade73 on October 14, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Cindy our local agent said there was 1 place about 30 mile taxi away but couldn’t guarentee which games they would play, but had to work when they would be showing the game anyway and not worth risking making the time up on a non sure venture. thanks for checking anyway.

What have you heard just got back this morning is RGIII playing and is he healthy, he says yes but haven’t heard for sure. Also how did they do when he left game?

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Jazz Shaw on October 14, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Whatever that black cloud of bad karma is, or how it can be annihilated once and for all, is bigger than simply one blogger’s predictions.

Much, much bigger. I picture the Balrog from LOTR as the Jets “curse”, and Gandalf is the wizard head coach we’ll need, that stops the curse-ridden monster from crossing the “bridge” that separates the seasons.

JetBoy on October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2012 at 11:29 AM

It would have to be an expat-oriented sports bar, not just any bar.

DarkCurrent on October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:34 AM

smitty, when are you coming and how long are you staying?

DarkCurrent on October 14, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Note: I’m not picking the Jets game because I owe Jazz Shaw a favor or two, and I don’t want to be blamed for a jinx when if the inevitable probable happens.

Well, I’m not so obliged, and can do it for you, Ed. Colts over Jets 28-17.

TXUS on October 14, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Dark it was Singapore not Shanghai, got back this am, but could be going back late Nov

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM

but after 20 hrs on planes over 23+ hrs total travel might need to find a new back in the next month LOL

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Going with Atlanta(-9), Houston(-3 1/2), Minny(+2 1/2), Denver(+2), Tampa(-4 1/2), and the Niners(-6 1/2). San Fran has been pointing to this game all year – they should handle the G-Men this time unless they fumble it away again.

TouchdownBuddha on October 14, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Fallon on October 14, 2012 at 11:14 AM

Another reason the Bears suck – Barack Obama likes them.

This week I’m (ugh) a Patriots fan – immolate the Seahags!!

Green_Bay_Packers on October 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Ah.

I don’t know how could Cindy M could have mistaken a little backwater town like Singapore for a supermetropolis like Shanghai.

;)

DarkCurrent on October 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Well 3 the days with intestinal flip flops (first time in all my travels) was still not enough to dampen the large time had ;)), Haven’t made it too China but hope too 1 day (when I can afford 1st class travel)

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hopefully the 49ers will win and the OTHER Giants will beat St. Louis.

aunursa on October 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

The 49ers won’t have to be looking for a motivation factor against the NY Giants today. If not for two bone-head fumbles at the end of the game, the Niners are in the SuperBowl against the Patriots. The Giants three wins this season isn’t really impressive, (1-3 Tampa Bay, 1-4 Carolina, and the 0-5 Cleveland Browns). Alex Smith is leading the league in QB rating, and the Niners are ranked first in rushing yards, (196.2 YPG), and 5th in total offense. The Niners also rank 4th in total team defense and #1 in average points per game allowed, (13.6).

But “stats” can only go so far. At this point in the season, the 49ers are better on both sides of the ball than they were at the end of last season. If the defense gets in Eli’s face early and often, I think the 49ers will win this game handily.

The other Giants (SF) does need to beat the SL Cards today too!

Rovin on October 14, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Wow, second Sunday in a row for the Who Dats without a loss :-)

cane_loader on October 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM

off to the bar to watch the early games, have fun folks.

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Sounds like you need to fortify your immune system. China’s just the place to do it.

DarkCurrent on October 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Wow, second Sunday in a row for the Who Dats without a loss :-)

cane_loader on October 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM

My Dolphins will win again to even their record at 3-3. 2 OT loses or we could be 5-1 WOW!

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:08 PM

DarkCurrent on October 14, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Hey, they both start with S! Hey, I’m old! Stick with me, I have a million reasons that I’m a dumbazz.

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Since VegasRick had asked for my picks in a different thread, here they are in the appropriate one:

Falcons over Raiders
Packers over Texans
Broncos over Chargers

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Let’s go Vikings!

gophergirl on October 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM

smitty41 on October 14, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I feel your pain. Try that flight with bad back, a month of campylobacter, and a 104-degree fever.

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Your NFL picks look much more solid than your POTUS pick.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I’m glad the Jaguars won’t lose today … that “Bye” status ;)

My heart needed a break.

ProfShadow on October 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Which Cowboys team shows up in Baltimore today? The Cowboys that look like they can beat anyone in the NFL or the Cowboys that look like they could lose to any College team? Go Cowboys!

dddave on October 14, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Your NFL picks look much more solid than your POTUS pick.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Well, there is something called the Law of Large Numbers. =P

Actually, I’ve had a terrible football season so far. In the 16-game weeks at the beginning of the season, I usually go 12-4, but my week 2 and week 3 picks were lousy. My basic rule of thumb is to go with the common wisdom on all of the picks, and then look for 4-6 upsets. Week 2 was a very ugly 6-10 for me.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Doesn’t Ed usually post a Steelers pic? Is this their bye week?

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Doesn’t Ed usually post a Steelers pic? Is this their bye week?

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Nah, they lost on Thursday against the Titans.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Doesn’t Ed usually post a Steelers pic? Is this their bye week?

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

That’s bad, funny but bad.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Dude…

Pittsburgh Steelers rookie nose tackle Alameda Ta’amu was arrested and charged with DUI and trying to flee police early Sunday morning after a wild car chase that allegedly included hitting multiple parked cars.

Ta’amu faces three felony counts of aggravated assault, a felony charge of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer and a felony count of aggravated assault by vehicle while driving under the influence, according to court records. In total, Ta’amu faces five felonies in ten total chargers.

WPXI-TV obtained the criminal complaint, which indicates Ta’amu drove a car on the wrong side of the street and blew through red lights. When police tried to pull him over, Ta’amu reportedly drove his car at them. The police considered shooting, but did not because the large number of pedestrians and motorists around.

Ta’amu hit five different vehicles as he tried to get away from police, according to the report. One woman in one of those cars was injured.

“One officer was concerned that Ta’amu was reaching for his waistband, so he punched him in the face,” the report reads.

Ta’amu took a blood alcohol test and registered a .196 percent. That’s twice the legal limit. Ta’amu was a fourth-round pick of the Steelers this year. He has been inactive for each game.

Pittsburgh police would not immediately release information about the arrest when contacted by NFL.com.

Ta’amu will have a court hearing on Oct. 24.

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Tough week for my beloved Packers. I’m hoping for victory, but not expecting it.

Mr. D on October 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Ta’amu will have a court hearing on Oct. 24.

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Probation. 2 game suspension. At best.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Ta’amu apparently thought he was Shamu.

TXUS on October 14, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Mr. D on October 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM

I think the Pack have a good shot at winning and I’m a Dolphins fan.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Lets see…..Space Jump or Cowboys vs Ravens…..

I get a sinking feeling from both.

BobMbx on October 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM

…..
Ravens over Cowboys
…..

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Obviously, Stoic is an Obama voter.

BobMbx on October 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Ed, that looks like a tough road for the Steelers. Currently they’re in 3rd place in the AFC North, and are only 1-3 against AFC opponents. They haven’t yet played any teams in their own division, which might give them an assist later, but Baltimore is already 2-0 against the AFC North, and 4-0 in the conference.

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 12:55 PM

Wow, second Sunday in a row for the Who Dats without a loss :-)

cane_loader on October 14, 2012 at 12:02 PM

That was a nice win Sunday night. Hopefully the start of something good the rest of the way.

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Obviously, Stoic is an Obama voter.

BobMbx on October 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM

LOL!

The Chiefs did a great job against the Ravens last week, and the only reason that the Ravens pulled that out was due to Chief turnovers. Similarly this week, I have faith in Tony Romo’s ability to throw interceptions.

I’ve been watching Colts vs Jets, but they’ve got Cowboys vs Ravens on Fox right now, with the Ravens in field goal position at least, and it looks like 2nd & 7.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I’ll pick up the slack here and pick Colts by at least 4. I further predict that Sanchez will be benched for good by the beginning of the second half.

tommyboy on October 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Your NFL picks look much more solid than your POTUS pick.

VegasRick on October 14, 2012 at 12:15 PM

…the one comes from the right side of his brain…whereas the other comes from the far left of the partially lobotomized lope.

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

lope.

…lobe…p turned upside down

KOOLAID2 on October 14, 2012 at 1:42 PM

tommyboy on October 14, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Don’t look now, but the Jets have a 14-3 lead.

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Don’t look now, but the Jets have a 14-3 21-6 lead.

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Must have been the owner’s Tebow threat.

Cindy Munford on October 14, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Falcons are frustrating to watch!

midgeorgian on October 14, 2012 at 3:11 PM

My Chiefs and Colts picks aren’t looking too good right now. The rest of ‘em seem like at least a decent shot still.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 3:18 PM

When the Texans beat the Packers today, they will still get no respect. That’s okay. I love rooting for the underdog (unless it’s Obama.)

jazzuscounty on October 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Upset alerts: Raiders/Falcons 13-13 —– 6:19 left in the 4th

Browns 20, Bengals 17—ten minutes left in 4th.

Rovin on October 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Upset alerts: Raiders/Falcons 13-13 —– 6:19 left in the 4th

Browns 20, Bengals 17—ten minutes left in 4th.

Rovin on October 14, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Check that: Raiders throw INT—returned for Falcon TD ~ Raiders were in FG position ~~ now down 20-13

Rovin on October 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Penalties: Raiders 12-110 ~ Falcons 2-25 (this is a coaching discipline dysfunction imo)

Rovin on October 14, 2012 at 3:50 PM

I know I’m courting disaster with a Giants pick — but I’ve got to go with my gut, and with Eli Manning. Giants in a 28-24, final-drive squeaker.

Yes you are courting disaster! The 49ers are getting revenge for last year’s loss! The 49er D is going to make Eli throw interceptions, he’ll be picking grass out of his teeth all day and crying like Marino did when the 49er D slapped him around in his only Super Bowl appearance!

GO 49ERS!!!

Liberty or Death on October 14, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Goooooooooalllllllllll!

Falcons for the win!

Brat on October 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM

wow 55 yarder

There go my Raiders hopes.

Tim_CA on October 14, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Not a rout as Ed predicted but Falcons are 6-0!

Brat on October 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Who are the Jests playing, and is it Tebow Time?

JohnGalt23 on October 14, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Long time Jets fan here. Sadly.

Sanchez has a “longoria” disease on top of his “can’t throw the ball if my life depended on it” disease. The only cure for “longoria” disease, as already proven by a great basketball player is to get rid of it cold turkey. And no cure for the other disease…

Funny how Sanchez was averaging less than 5 per throw today, Tebow walks on and throws one (his first) for 23 and then is not allowed to throw anymore (gotta make sure your main QB is not made a fool that he is). Locker room rumors strongly suggest that had it been up to the players Tebow would be a starter for a couple of games already. Too bad management refuses to bench their $15M per year “racial diversity” mistake.

riddick on October 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Browns are gonna win their game. Ravens looking to finish the Cowboys off…

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Ravens looking to finish the Cowboys off…

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Talk about luck…

riddick on October 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Talk about luck…

riddick on October 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM

I’ll say. The Cowboys look like they’re now going to win it after the Ravens blew the onside return and then committed pass interference. They’ve put the Cowboys in excellent field position for a winning field goal.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

THEY MISSED!

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Wow! After the Ravens had 2 boneheaded plays, they gave a beautiful setup for a Cowboys win, and yet the Cowboys blew it. And all this time I thought it’d be Romo who’d screw it up for them.

Stoic Patriot on October 14, 2012 at 4:21 PM

Ravens beating the Cowboys, Lions beating the Eagles…my day is made. :D

mythicknight on October 14, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Oh, My! Buffalo holding their own in the desert; trail the Cardinals 10-9 in the 3rd.

Del Dolemonte on October 14, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Akers needs to switch boots in the locker room and use the pair without a shank in them.

Christien on October 14, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Week 2 of Pink October. Ugh. The longest month of the season. And at the Eagles game they had a huge banner, “With recycling we all win.” Yeah, just what I want “awareness” of during a football game. Cancer and recycling. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. And the Eagles found a new way to suck. RIP Alex Karras.

curved space on October 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM