The War on Bacon

posted at 6:04 pm on October 13, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Welcome! Let us explain.

Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics and I are doing a little talk show for 30-45 minutes, here, at 6:15 p.m. every day. We named it The War on Bacon. We figure, since the government is after trans fats, big sodas, salt, and most other sinfully delicious things, it won’t be long before they zero in on our favorite— bacon. So, as fans of pork products— how could I not be?— we are here to fight for it, in the most crucial fight of our time— The War on Bacon. Join the ranks of the Baconators and fight with us!

We talk a lot of politics, a bit of culture, a splash of sports, and in the end, strive to be a show Ron Swanson would want to watch.

Mary Katharine Ham of HotAir.com and Kelly Maher of RevealingPolitics.com discuss politics, culture, and all kinds of other randomness. A good happy hour timed show, please join us live every day at 6:15 EST.

Comments

Ron Swanson: Bacon Shortage PSA

whatcat on October 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

…I love our Ham!…er I uh mean Bacon!

KOOLAID2 on October 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I love Mary Kat and Kelly.

Paul-Cincy on October 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM

I did some quick research yesterday on Mary Katharine after realizing I didn’t know much about her. I had no idea she was born in Alabama. She doesn’t seem to have a southern accent.

Dack Thrombosis on October 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

Wow, I watched the ad when you played it. In friendly company, it was still painful to watch.
If I don’t keep my mute button handy, my TV might not survive the month!

22044 on October 13, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Dumb headline, unappealing photo. Lowest comment count on home page. Polish this up if you want traffic.

RushBaby on October 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

The War On Meat Candy

FlatFoot on October 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I love Mary Kat and Kelly.

Paul-Cincy on October 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Me too.

SparkPlug on October 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM

RushBaby on October 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

I agree..been hearing a few negatives though the grapevine as well.
Yawn.
I like mkh, seems like a nice gal..but haven’t been impressed over all with the addition.
Erika..she rocks.

bazil9 on October 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Ladies you are two beautiful women. For god sake, please delete that photo of the two of you and never use it again.

Indian Outlaw on October 14, 2012 at 12:13 AM