The War on Bacon

posted at 6:01 pm on October 12, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Welcome! Let us explain.

Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics and I are doing a little talk show for 30-45 minutes, here, at 6:15 p.m. every day. We named it The War on Bacon. We figure, since the government is after trans fats, big sodas, salt, and most other sinfully delicious things, it won’t be long before they zero in on our favorite— bacon. So, as fans of pork products— how could I not be?— we are here to fight for it, in the most crucial fight of our time— The War on Bacon. Join the ranks of the Baconators and fight with us!

We talk a lot of politics, a bit of culture, a splash of sports, and in the end, strive to be a show Ron Swanson would want to watch.

Mary Katharine Ham of HotAir.com and Kelly Maher of RevealingPolitics.com discuss politics, culture, and all kinds of other randomness. A good happy hour timed show, please join us live every day at 6:15 EST.

Comments

Let’s get ready for BAAAAACON!!!!!!!

HAExpert on October 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Fallon, how did you get in the little box above here?

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

The War On Meat Candy

FlatFoot on October 12, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Lame. Keep your cousin of the screen then. Stay classy.

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM

(\____/)
/ @__@ \
(….(oo)….)
~~.~~.~~

Oink.

SparkPlug on October 12, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM

Don’t get mad Bmore. Switch places and remember she doesn’t know you. I can see you being naturally defensive for a cousin. :) Maybe it was too harsh; I dunno. You weren’t the only one saying something, maybe she just wanted to do a big, chat-wide push back.

I’m just saying.

Axe on October 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Very professional. Lol!

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 7:15 PM

I’m just saying.

Axe on October 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM

My better half is laughing harder than me about it. It doesn’t bother me a bit Axe. Thanks though. ; ) I have company for the weekend just now arriving. Doubt I’ll be at QOTD, have fun!

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Fallon, how did you get in the little box above here?

Bmore on October 12, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Sorry, Bmore. I wasn’t here today. I was actually cooking and getting ready for family this weekend and wasn’t around. From the comments, I don’t know what happened. Did someone use my name in the box today?

Fallon on October 12, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Dumb headline, unappealing photo. Recommend polish this up if you want traffic.

RushBaby on October 13, 2012 at 4:15 PM