Poll: What was the Obamateurism of the Week?

posted at 9:31 am on October 7, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Time once again to make your picks from this week’s eye-popping Obamateurisms!  We don’t recycle around here; we get plenty from the campaign trail to keep things fresh.  Even so, readers often find one no-brainer among them — will you this week?

Previous weekly “winners” in 2012:

Previous Obamateurisms of the Year:

• Giving 2 minutes of “shout-outs” before getting to the Fort Hood shooting (2009)
  • Obama leaves Clinton at press conference podium on tax deal to attend Christmas party (2010)
  • “I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)

Got an Obamateurism of the Day? If you see a foul-up by Barack Obama, e-mail it to me at obamaisms@edmorrissey.com with the quote and the link to the Obamateurism. I’ll post the best Obamateurisms on a daily basis, depending on how many I receive. Include a link to your blog, and I’ll give some link love as well. And unlike Slate, I promise to end the feature when Barack Obama leaves office.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

I am laughing so hard I’m beginning to tear up.
gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

You cannot help yourself but lie. It is part of you as much as your heart and bones.

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM

“Most people here have been asking folks to follow the trends and not just get hooked on a single poll or a single source.”

YES, FOLLOW THE TREND!!!!!!!!!

In both Rasmussen and PPP, Obama had a very good day on Saturday. They are both showing the “jobs numbers bounce.”

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I am laughing so hard I’m beginning to tear up. You guys don’t think Romney will win any more than I do. For some reason, you feel it’s your job to buck up the base and trudge on. Keep trudging, guys. It’s going to get tougher when Obama is back ahead in a few days.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:25 AM

stashing this for next year’s waaaaaaaah sessions.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Has CW been the abbreviation for COWARD all along?

I must say it’s fitting.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Alright, if we really must go there…contrast the styles.

CW – calm, cool, precise

GP – manic, unhinged, foaming at the mouth

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Awwww

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:28 AM

Yep we have insulted poor Gumby.

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:27 AM

Good Obama numbers: +2 for Romney.

wargamer6 on October 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Yep we have insulted poor Gumby.

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:29 AM

OK now you’re damaging his self-esteem.

Why not be “fair” and give him a consolation-trophy? Judging by his attitude….he’s come to expect one.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:31 AM

He trounced obama in the debate. Any real Conservative would be highlighting that instead of the half-truth sour grapes you’re pushing.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I consider myself to be a “real Conservative” who still longs for a Palin presidency (some day). I was never a Mitt fan but I am finding myself so much more comfortable with my commitment to vote for him…even more so since his stellar debate performance. Play to win, Mitt. Let Obama play “not to lose”.

swinia sutki on October 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:26 AM

..leave him alone, CW. The guy is running on sheer desperation. His comment up thread about the tacking polls remaining the same after the debate and the “atomic bomb” 7.8% U3 number is really pathetic. If you put him on “ignore” then the puerile, inane remarks become almost comedic.

..dit..dit!

The War Planner on October 7, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Open note to whoever is responsible for this site:

Please, please, PLEASE TURN OF THE @$&&@^^!!! AUTOPLAY ADS!!!!

This site already loads like a drunk climbing the porch stairs at 3AM because it is loaded up with all kinds of trackers and cookies and ads and other monetizing gadgets.

I for one am not going to tolerate G****** autoplay ads that re-start every time I reload a page. I can, and will, just leave the site.

Townhall ownership has not been a good thing for Hot Air.

novaculus on October 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Picking his nose was only a distraction while he cleared the wedgie from his ass.

Wade on October 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

“I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president— with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln.” (2011)

lol…..memories.

Honestly…that just never gets old!

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

He’s nothing but a typical partisan spin machine that doesn’t even believe what he’s saying.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 10:43 AM

It’s hard to believe that YOU – of all trolls – would have the stupidity to say that. You’re nothing but a lying obot (redundant, I know).
You are not – nor have you ever been – a Conservative of any sort. You are nothing more than some foul leftist leech, waiting for your handouts from your masters.
And, to make it worse, you aren’t even smart enough to argue in an intelligent manner. Your lies are so blatant that they just make you more laughable than the last ones you tried to tell.
Face it, pokebutt…you’re a failure. Always have been. Always will be.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I know our ambassador is dead, but it sure is good to be here in Las Vegas gettin’ some money from you folks!”

#1.

Loser/Liar-In-Chief.

profitsbeard on October 7, 2012 at 11:35 AM

“Good Obama numbers: +2 for Romney.

wargamer6 on October 7, 2012 at 11:30 AM”

Actually, yes.

When you had Romney ahead of Obama by around 4 pts on the previous day’s sample to go ahead by a couple, the lead would grow if that margin was simply being maintained. The only way it holds at that 2 pt lead is if Obama won Saturday’s sample by a few points. And that’ what happened here (and in PPP’s polling, too).

Just a decent day yesterday would have put Romney up 3-4 pts.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Folks, I know it almost never works, but …

If he won’t be banned, it’s time to hit the ignore button. We know what he is and we know he’s lying about what he says he is. We gain nothing by trading insults with him.

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

…cripe!…gummeandpoleme is even spamming his answers between threads!
…turn off the replay button on “the bet” there gummeandpokeme

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Whatever you say, Obama bot.

wargamer6 on October 7, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Gumby were are those links proving that people here have claimed that Rasmussen was a fraud….

~~crickets~~

Just don’t cry and stay away from scissors, knives, and broken glass.

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM

That one’s been done already. Think of something different.

BetseyRoss on October 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Sure , done deal.

Bye Gumby….

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

and gave people a reason to vote for Obama again (those that were looking for one).

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Like you, pokebutt? You were always going to vote for your master anyway. What’s new about that.
Intelligent people…not so much.

The only ones voting for d’ohbama are the ‘something for nothing crowd’. Same as always. Losers. Like you.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

swinia sutki on October 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM

You me, same boat. Hooah.

Maybe the only difference was I supported Mitt over McCain last time. Palin was what made me enthusiastic in 08. The debate got me back there this week.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

..I’m in, Hawk.

The War Planner on October 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Personally, I can’t wait for the Town Hall debate so we can see Mitt slice and dice some wise ass Dem plants such as our little friend PokingtheGum. Hoping we see some serious audience meltdowns, maybe an ejection, or two.

teacherman on October 7, 2012 at 11:43 AM

LMAO – preach it brother!!

nothing more fun than having one of those friggin’ things go off while you’ve got your media player running….and then over, and over, and over everytime you reload to see the comments.

c’mon already…..we know your wh*res…..how about being “quiet “wh*res”….lol.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

My long-standing policy with trolls generally.

They don’t come here for any legitimate purpose. They come here because at some level it gratifies them to be contrarian assholes.

Responding to them only provides positive feedback for undesirable behavior.

novaculus on October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Sure , done deal.

Bye Gumby….

CW on October 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM

…well…then who am I going to needle all day long?… oh right right!…the one’s that put their hand out on his poll! I’ll do it!

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Ed, at what point does this one become tedious enough to lose?

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM

0 is Done!

Bmore on October 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I do this every week.

I vote and then start reading the comments and then wish I had voted differently. Then think, no, I voted right and then, well maybe…..

you get the gist.

I voted for the AH in chief scolding congress about campaigning after he left for Vegas the day it was reported our ambassador was killed along with three others in the attacks in Libya.

I don’t know if that is amateur, just plain cold, or what, but I know that it still makes me so angry that when I see him I fell nothing but disgust and contempt.

And as for the side poll, I vote 2.

Jvette on October 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM

alas poor gumby…..I hardly knew ye.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM

LMAO – preach it brother!!

c’mon already…..we know your wh*res…..how about being “quiet “wh*res”….lol.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I’d actually pay to use this site to get rid of all the monetizing.

At the moment I use Abine Do Not Track Plus. Seems to work well for me at the moment.

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM

LFOD? I haven’t seen him lately.

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Folks, I know it almost never works, but …

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Been doing this from the day of his arrival. To me, dueling with an unarmed man is unseemly.

TXUS on October 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Thanks for the tip ;-)

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM

GumbyandPokey, who do you want to win the election?”

I’ve answered this before.

I will vote for Romney. I voted for Santorum in the primary.
gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:01 AM

You are a liar. Both times. You never voted for a Conservative in your life.

You and the other leeches on the butt of society only vote for someone promising free crap.

You’re a liar. And a loser. And a loser at being a liar.

FOAD.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Let’s give it a try.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

No problem. When a troll is so lazy it spams, it’s not worth even pulling its chain.

Deanna on October 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

hawkdriver, you know it never works. Ed or Allah one should lose em. Its beyond tedious at this point and does nothing but lie. It is a lie. A waste of energy. As the the great stain plaguing our great Nation, it will be gone soon, why the site moderators wait is puzzling at best. Especially Allah, Allah has never done well with tedious. Ed is somewhat more forgiving. However even Ed has limits. What do you say Ed? Time?

Bmore on October 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Ed,

Just a thought for more of our entertainment: How about an MMOEW: Media Moment of the Week, to vote on the most obvious and egregious MSM move to protect Obama?

Or would the list be too long?

Liam on October 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I suggested something similar a while ago. I think it would be a great feature. There would be so many possibilities.

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

TXUS on October 7, 2012 at 11:52 AM

You Texans (with your with your chivalry and noble rules of engagement) miss an awful lot of fun!

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:55 AM

LMAO – preach it brother!!

c’mon already…..we know your wh*res…..how about being “quiet “wh*res”….lol.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Tim, I fixed it completely by using Firefox as browser and adding on their Ads Block Ads Block Plus features. No ads at all, site loads instantly, and I can kill any single video with a click or two.

TXUS on October 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

As the=As with

Bmore on October 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Ads Block AND Ads Block Plus

TXUS on October 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Stealth would be fine by me Ed, for what its worth. ; )

Bmore on October 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 11:57 AM

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:50 AM

; )

Bmore on October 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 11:54 AM

There would likely be too many to call out an individual drone of the media collective, but maybe put them in categories.

One I would suggest is, “The varied excuses to explain Obama’s lackluster debate performance”.

Liam on October 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

I see that the lil’ green rubber-toy is back at it again. This will be fun watching him get stretched into knots.

Decoski on October 7, 2012 at 12:00 PM

Time to break out the Kinks.

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM

TXUS on October 7, 2012 at 11:56 AM

another great tip….thanks.

Like an idiot, I’ve been putting up with it.

Wife yells at me every time one of those damn ads blares from the speakers – have a pretty decent media system on the downstairs computer…so I get ‘em blasting ads from Polk monitors and a 10″ subwoofer….in crystal-clear surround sound.

Drives me friggin’ nuts.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I have the courage of my convictions, which others here do not. Nobody really thinks Romney will win. People love Rasmussen when he shows what they want and think his method is flawed when he doesn’t.

Any poll with good news for Romney is loved!

Any poll with good news for Obama is a sham and a fraud.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Wake up, stupid.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

LFOD? I haven’t seen him lately.

22044 on October 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM

…I think the Debate made him go limp!

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Another thread dominated by a troll.

HA is troll almost heaven. They must each create a dozen accounts each during open registration, each account good for months of trolling fun.

farsighted on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

“OK. Let’s pretend the average low information voter is aware of the obviously fake 7.8% unemployment rate and isn’t swift enough to realize it’s fake. If they are aware of it, it would seem they follow that number so they should be aware that it is the worst unemployment rate of any living President, including those who didn’t get re-elected. This is going to make them run out and re-elect Obama with gas prices over $5 a gallon in some areas, and no gas in some areas? It just doesn’t seem likely.”

If Saturay’s polling samples on both Rasmussen and PPP are to be believed, then yes, they will re-elect Obama.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

An amazing tribute to the talents of the photoshpoppers at Vogue. These pictures are unbelievable.

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Wake up, stupid.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

…I think the consensus is that we are going to let him play with his pole by himself…no more contributing to the delinquency of a minor…ok?

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM

That you – a leftist coward who would never consider putting his own life on the line to defend America, as so many others here have done – have the temerity and unmitigated gall to call anyone a coward is utterly stunning.
You really are trash, pokebutt.

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Obowma lied over not raising taxes on anyone earning below 200k per year, his lack of will to drill for oil on public lands has raised gasoline taxes DOUBLE on EVERYONE who bought a gallon of gas.

Obowma lied.

Gasoline taxes have doubled under Obowma and no one to blame, but Obowma.

dthorny on October 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

OK

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Electrongod on October 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Time to break out the Kinks.

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I think that, among casual observers who watched the debate and keep up a little on the news, Obama’s performance is going to stick in their minds instead of an abstract number. News and political junkies like us hang on just about every item out there, while low-information types keep to what is going on in their lives.

A 7.8% rate doesn’t affect most people’s lives any more than 8.2%, depending on their job status. But seeing Obama’s whole demeanor in the debate? That’s likely a sticking point.

Even bill Maher was shocked, if not outright cheesed. He wasted a million dollars on a guy to advance his personal politics–money he could have instead invested to make himself more money.

I think the next debate is going to show how invested is the media collective in its chosen hero. I see the moderators twisting themselves into pretzels to protect Obama. And themselves, for sake of their credibility.

If they do it right, Obama might wind up again in the lead. But he stays to the form he displayed the other day, I’ll call it a twofer for our side. He’ll be practically proven the empty suit we call him, and MSM prestige will suffer a bigger blow.

Liam on October 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

dthorny on October 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

talkingpoints on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Vogue can’t mask the fact we all know what’s underneath it all. She’s still a double-ugly.

gracie on October 7, 2012 at 12:15 PM

OK

Solaratov on October 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

lol….Nice parting shot before agreeing. I like your style.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 12:16 PM

I think this says it.

BeachBum on October 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Hi, ‘Greg’.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

“Obowma’s higher gasoline taxes on everyone have hit the middle class the hardest, these taxes hit the poor, the middle class and the rich.

dthorny on October 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM”

Then why has Obama been winning and his approval has been around 50%, even in Rasmussen?

High gas prices and high food prices have been in occurring for months and did nothing to dent Obama.

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM

If it hasn’t been pointed out previously, I’d say the debate was the obamateurism of the week.

The damage Obama inflicted on himself with the public revelation of heretofore carefully concealed feet of clay makes the mark that Reagan left on Carter with “There you go again” pale in comparison.

mr.blacksheep on October 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Liam on October 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Even more importantly, the talk about the lower UE numbers has been the fact that the numbers came down, but the jobs created weren’t high enough to have moved the needle so much in one month.

So, even though the percentage went down, it has been met with suspicion and even the low info voters smell something’s not quite adding up.

And, even with this “great jobs” report, the talk is still about Obama’s very bad debate.

Look at all the stories about him being bored, or not wanting to be president etc…..

People are paying attention now and this is what they are reading and hearing.

Jvette on October 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM

OT re: Libya security – CBS reporting:

Sources critical of what they view as a security drawdown say three Mobile Security Deployment teams left Libya between February and August in addition to the 16-member Site Security Team on loan from the military. That’s 34 highly-trained security personnel moved out over a six month period.

dont taze me bro on October 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 11:36 AM

My long-standing policy with trolls generally.

They don’t come here for any legitimate purpose. They come here because at some level it gratifies them to be contrarian a%%holes.

Responding to them only provides positive feedback for undesirable behavior.

novaculus on October 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM

Jvette on October 7, 2012 at 12:31 PM

I totally agree with you.

Another rogue factor is the upcoming VP debate. I anticipate Ryan doing well, long as he sticks to the issues of the entire Administration’s term and not become sidetracked. Biden is gaffe-prone making scripted speeches. Imagine him off-the-cuff and under pressure.

I’m hoping Biden gets angry and hurls an accidental epithet, showing just how low-brow he really is. And people of all stripes will see it live, as-it-happened.

The entire political Left is in the open and, as you said, people are paying attention.

Liam on October 7, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Electrongod on October 7, 2012 at 12:12 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Hi, ‘Greg’.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM

gummeandpokeme‘s mom called!…it’s just 12 years old and wishes we would ignore it!…hasn’t reached puberty yet…and is so fasinated with it’s pole…that the substance emanating every time we respond…is starting to gum up the drains in the basement!…she can’t afford to have Joe the Plumber come and snake the drains…ok?

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Herre ya go gumby, this will make you feel all better. Hugs-n- kisses,

Kenosha Kid on October 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Novaculus:

Go get this little prog called Do Not Track Plus it helps a great deal!!

it will stop all the junk pop ups etc, and it’s free!!

Go get it!!

Bmore turned me on to it…

Scrumpy on October 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I voted for No.1…

Is the 4.2 number a blip on the radar even? Did I read right that the BLS is again playing with the numbers?

Say it ain’t so……

Scrumpy on October 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM

Scrumpy on October 7, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I have tried using the blockers but have had undesirable side-effects. Just re-loaded Ad Block due to the autoplay crap on this page. I think Do Not Track Plus is a new one to me, so I’ll try it. Thanks for the tip.

novaculus on October 7, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Most welcome, it is efficient, no more tons of temp internet files filled to capacity! It is a genius little thing! It works great!

it’s by Abine btw…

Scrumpy on October 7, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Vegas, baby.

Kenosha Kid on October 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM

KOOLAID2 on October 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Why yes, he puts sexy back in polll dancing :)…

jimver on October 7, 2012 at 1:19 PM

If you had any clue about polling

daveandgoliath on October 7, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Says the Childrens’ Clay Character who claimed just the other day that online “polls” were legitimate.

Simple Question for a Simple Mind time:

You regularly cite “polls” here that come from newspapers (the NY Times and the Washington Compost) that show O’bamna winning. Both of those “newspapers” endorsed O’bamna in 2008 and will do so again this year.

If a “poll” from a prominent newspaper that endorsed Romney comes out and shows that Romney is winning, will you accept the results of that “poll” as well?

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Hey CW,

So are you a coward or not?

Romney wins and I leave the site. Obama wins and you leave?

Deal, or too cowardly to accept it?

Have the courage of your convictions, little man (or woman, if that’s the case).

daveyandgoliath on October 7, 2012 at 10:38 AM

LOL, you made the exact same challenge to me on Friday. And you got laughed off the thread before I even got around to replying.

G-

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

G-

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2012 at 1:52 PM

a senile poll dancer??? :)

jimver on October 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

yesterday’s polling says

daveyandgoliath on October 7, 2012 at 11:18 AM

You’re only citing two “polls”. That’s a tiny sample.

So are you.

Del Dolemonte on October 7, 2012 at 2:03 PM

a senile poll dancer??? :)

jimver on October 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM

lol…Hey!!

At least real pole dancers perform a service and benefit the economy.

Strippers are insulted by the comparison, I’m sure.

Tim_CA on October 7, 2012 at 2:04 PM

gumbyandpokey, to your chagrin, clown, you are excellent for HA Capitalism.

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Collapsing all over

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Obama’s America

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Just for you Pookey

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Just for you Gumby

Schadenfreude on October 7, 2012 at 2:15 PM

“I picked won.”~Obama

The most powerful man in the world picks his nose on a world stage. The man is pathetic.

Next time he goes to England he’ll probably pat the Queen on her hiney.

davidk on October 7, 2012 at 2:18 PM

The Nose: It’s all about cocaine

Obama The Snow Man

No Niks on October 7, 2012 at 2:49 PM

That’s 34 highly-trained security personnel moved out over a six month period.

dont taze me bro on October 7, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Mitt should throw this in 0′s face at the next debate…all 0 will keep repeating like the obot he is is going to be ‘but, but, but I killed osama’…for each time he mentions Osama, Romney should throw back Benghazi at him…and sure, his whole policy failure in the ME, but Benghazi is the most recent and very specific example (people like specific), and the most damning precisely because of loss of life of diplomats, and the attempts at lying and covering up post-factum…wonder who is his debate coach for the next debate, I am guessing someone else than Portman, given the focus foreign affairs…Bolton? :)

jimver on October 7, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Pic of the Day: Gen Patton Has A Few Words For You

M2RB: George C Scott’s “Patton” speech with a twist (A MUST HEAR)

Resist We Much on October 7, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Wow, almost 300 comments? I obviously must read.

Cindy Munford on October 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Wow, almost 300 comments? I obviously must read.

Cindy Munford on October 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Honestly Cindy, I wouldn’t bother. We jacked it up wasting comments on a troll.

hawkdriver on October 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM

heh. I didn’t get the nosepick one and had to look back at the OOTD. How poorly timed!!!

ted c on October 7, 2012 at 5:46 PM