DNC ad: Man, Mitt Romney was like a mean, aggressive bulldozer, wasn’t he?

posted at 1:21 pm on October 4, 2012 by Erika Johnsen

Just in case we needed another indicator of how thoroughly Mitt Romney trounced President Obama during the first presidential debate last night, the following is among the first post-debate videos put out by the Republican National Committee.

Daaang. Romney was not messing around. This next one, meanwhile, is one of the first post-debate videos posted by their counterparts at the Democratic National Convention.

Wow, guys — is that the best thing you could put together? That’s kind of… pathetic. I mean, it’s fitting, granted that Obama’s weaksauce, populist rhetoric sounded so feeble and petty when it finally met Mitt Romney’s free-market, pro-growth message face-to-face, but immediately going after the other candidate for his debating style — rather than the content of what he said — tells us pretty much everything we need to know about who won the debate and why.

Also, somebody sure as heck needed to call out Jim Lehrer. He did a pretty poor job keeping the debate in line, and helped Obama along more than once. Even with all the ‘rambling’ and ‘interrupting’ the DNC points to Romney having done with this ad, Obama still had more overall speaking time than Mitt Romney did. How much less would Romney have been afforded if he hadn’t jumped in?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Out: Zingers. In: Crushing your opponent, seeing him driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of his women. #EatenLikeADog

TallDave on October 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Hah, Ed Schulz…”he was afraid to appear a black mad man“…racism…heh, heh

Always a sure sign they have nothing when the race card comes out.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Has the legacy media been lying to the American people..?///

d1carter on October 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Is water wet? does fire burn? Are bears catholic? Does the pope …. err, well maybe not those last two, but you get my drift…

SWalker on October 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Valkyriepundit on October 4, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Awesome! Romney looks a little like Keith Richards in that photo!

UltimateBob on October 4, 2012 at 1:49 PM

Somebody’s trying to get the Liar-in-Chief hidden behind Mommy’s skirt

Press this, Team Mitt. Press this hard…

JohnGalt23 on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Jpeterman…. that was quick…..of course msdnc brought it up first

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

RepubChica on October 4, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Spokesperson for Church’s Fried Chicken.

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

Mitt in a very polite way was in Obama’s face and Obama didn’t like it. GAME ON…

fistbump on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

BUT SERIOUSLY, people who are still undecided at this point should not be allowed to vote and deserve a swift kick in the rear. Good grief, after 4 years of chronic high unemployment, high gas prices, record high home foreclosures, obama’s constant campaigning, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, Suing states, an ambassador being killed, vacations and golf regardless of the dire circumstances afflicting our country, it’s a no brainer.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

@jaketapper: RT @daveweigel: At speech in Colorado, President Obama tells Americans that the jerk store has run out of Mitt Romney.

Wow. That’s hitting hard.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

MSNBC’s Ed Schultz Blames Racism For Obama’s Debate Defeat: “He Was Afraid He’s Going To Be Called An Angry Black Man”…

JPeterman on October 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

So essentially Obama lost because he was too nice? I didn’t see the nice Obama myself but even if it were true Mooch is angry enough for the both of them. And you just know her anger must be through the roof as she’s beginning to grasp the days of “free” vacations and media attention are coming to the end.

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Oh for crying out loud. If Obama can’t handle Jim Lehrer how does he expect to handle the middle east?

patriette on October 4, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Um…with flexability, you know, after the election.

WisRich on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I’m not sure why anyone is surprised by Romney’s performance in the debate. He did essentially what he did to Newt Gingrich in the primary. He also did what he does in the boardroom on a regular basis.

Romney is qualified. Its that simple. He’s a leader.

Obama is not. Obama MUST delegate all authority to others because he cannot lead. Hence… innumerable ‘czars’, and Valerie Jarrett provided a made-up job in the White House, with limousine service and a full time security contingent to escort her around Washington D.C. and on vacation, when the Ambassador in Benghazi had none.

thatsafactjack on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Ask them to mail you the request with a postage-paid return envelope, that’s one less dollar in their account and every missed dollar is one less for attack ads.

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Great idea! I will make the request! But I have previously requested they send me the “lies” told by Paul Ryan when it was announced he was Romney’s choice for VP. I told them I needed specifics so I could debate my Republican friends, but got no response.

Sasha List on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Biden will try to overcompensate at the VP debate. Should be fun; kinda like Lloyd Bridges on Seinfeld.

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Obama seems to be in crybaby mode, munching his favorite snack of sour grapes for some comfort. If Michelle’s scowl from last night is an indicator, he didn’t get any sleep, either.

I can just imagine what the white House was like last night on the residential top floor.

Liam on October 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

C’mon, baby, I thought you said we we’re gonna do it Lincoln-Douglas style tonight?

ardenenoch on October 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

So the uh “just tell me whose ass I need to kick” line probably won’t be used again, because it seems a bit aggressive.

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I have to admit, I settled for Romney as our nominee. He was never my first choice. I wonder what I missed in 2008 and how I supported McCain over him. There was no way I would not have voted for him in any general election, but after last night I thank goodness that he is who we picked.

Strike Twice on October 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

MANDELBAUM!

ardenenoch on October 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

B-b-but… magic underpantz!!!111!

John the Libertarian on October 4, 201

After last nigth debate, you betcha bama wants mitt’s magic underpantz…only problem, he’s got nothing to stuff them with :)…

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Mrscullen….. that was pathetic

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

It’s GO time!

UltimateBob on October 4, 2012 at 1:54 PM

milcus on October 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I’m with you.
I think Super Mitt actually held back at some points in the debate.

At one point the Opopulist was making an excuse for something, at which Romney should have asked him “just what have you been doing for the last 4 years ?”

That’s a hole-in-One for Mitt.

He’s got more in the tank for Obumbles.

FlaMurph on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

***** ALERT ******

Obama accuses Romney of remaking himself on debate stage, saying ‘you owe the American people the truth’ – @AP

25 mins ago from hosted.ap.org by editor

canopfor on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Wow. That’s hitting hard.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Are you kidding me?

JPeterman on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

The next DNC ad…

President Barack Hussein Obowma, the Legend!!!”

Seven Percent Solution on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Obama = Rachel Pancake?

Good one.

Sir Napsalot on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I don’t see Biden doing that bad. Yes, Ryan will do better; but I think Ryan will be the nice guy in this debate.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Wow. That’s hitting hard.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I did not read that right. Seriously? At this rate, Obama will be put in a straightjacket and placed in a padded room for his own safety by sundown, sedated.

RepubChica on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Why do I have this feeling that team OBAMA is up to something. I am very happy that Romney won but Obama just stood there with his head down. Unless it is the fact that Obama does not take questions and has been protected by having a prompter to tell him the answers. The one thing Obama and his team has taught me is to be weary of them. Have a great day!

lula6469 on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

What they’re really saying is that that was no way for Romney to treat a lady metrosexual.

OhEssYouCowboys on October 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

Fixed…

PatriotRider on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

JPeterman on October 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

So essentially Obama lost because he was too nice?

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

That and …the altitude in Denver :)…

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

It may not be Morning in America again yet, but, after last night, we can see the first rays of sunlight on the horizon.

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

FLASH: Obama calls Mitt a ‘jerk’ at rally today

really

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Brutal. “The Smirk” will make a good movie, around next year.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Video:Smirk
============

Yup!!

and then pauses,right to left,with his little laughs
or smirks!!

canopfor on October 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM

canopfor on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

No one has mentioned that Anne walked over to give Michelle a hug before the debate

Class

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Sorry, forgot the link. The Smirk.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I wasn’t even sure that Romney actually had hackles.

Now I am certain that he — in fact — does.

FlatFoot on October 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

That’s a key bit right there. A president needs good hackles. Hackles that deploy when needed in venues such as the UN or when told that manics can and will riot in the streets and kill our citizens overseas because of some two-bit YouTube video.

Putin, for instance, needs to see some good ole American President hackles.

Lily on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Obama is devolving into “The Petulant President” once again.

What a sore loser.

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Now I know why the Cleveland Browns are 0-4.
It’s the altitude.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM

“Yeah, but I wanna know if Obama will get me a phone.”
/Undecided voter

Bitter Clinger on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Just so long as we don’t throw another $90B at solar panels.

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

FLASH: Obama calls Mitt a ‘jerk’ at rally today

really

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Biggest jerk ever to live in the WH calls Mitt whaaaa??? That’s rich.

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Class

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

And azzhole Andrew Sullivan said that she put on a “common folks” face. May he suffocate from what he consumes.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

When Mitt made that quip about green energy vs. teachers, I thought Scooter was going to have a hissy fit.

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

FLASH: Obama calls Mitt a ‘jerk’ at rally today

really

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Biggest jerk ever to live in the WH calls Mitt whaaaa??? That’s rich.

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Good – the America people will finally see how ugly the Obamas are, from the inside.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Obama… he whine store called…

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

They have changed their talking points.

JPeterman on October 4, 2012 at 1:44 PM

O_o

That’s right up there with Gore’s “high altitude did him in” schtick.

I hope they keep talking because it will just be more nutty fodder for commercials.

tru2tx on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Oh yeah, you know that Hindenburg thing?
Altitude.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

FLASH: Obama calls Mitt a ‘jerk’ at rally today

really

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Wait…what?

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

False alarm

@jaketapper: RT @daveweigel: Lesson learned: When @JakeTapper retweets you, you meet lots of people who don’t realize you’re sarcastic.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

“He also went after the moderator.” Well, thanks goodness somebody did.

It’s so funny that they think the American public will see this as a negative. Poll the people who’ve seen Reagan’s “this is my microphone” video clip, and see how many liked Reagan more for not letting himself get pushed around.

The only reaction most people will have is, “Good. Romney stood up for himself.”

tom on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

Done!!

Dear Guy,

Would you please send me a SASE as soon as possible? I do not like to use the internet for money transactions.

My address is: Sasha List, ——– WI—- . Thank you so much!

Kind Regards,

Sasha

— On Thu, 10/4/12, Guy Cecil wrote:

From: Guy Cecil
Subject: last night
To: ———–
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 11:02 AM

Last night, Mitt Romney went on the attack with zero regard for the truth.
Sasha — Last night, Mitt Romney went on the attack with zero regard for the truth.

And with 33 days to go, here’s your wake up call about this election: Romney is now within one point in Florida (47-46) and two in Virginia (48-46). These states hold the keys to the White House and the Senate.

If there was ever a time to fight him back, it’s right now. We must raise $1.2 million by midnight tomorrow to prevent a Republican turnaround from taking hold.

I need you to do everything you can to stop Romney from a takeover of the White House and Senate. Please contribute $5 immediately » http://dscc.org/right-now.

Thanks for standing with us today,

Guy Cecil

Sasha List on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Lula… wouldn’t put anything past Obama…… halperin thinks they have another gotcha video ready

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

For real? Not only is that pathetic, it’s pretty low for a sitting President. I thought Bush 41 was lame back in 1992 for saying his dog Millie knew more about foreign policy than Clinton when he was at a rally, but this is far worse.

Doughboy on October 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

OT: Bobby Valentine fired

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Biggest jerk ever to live in the WH calls Mitt whaaaa??? That’s rich.

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Don’t forget that the White House is “his.”

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Never could get a date with a supermodel.
Altitude.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on October 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Surprise appearance by mitt at CPAC in Denver…

jimver on October 4, 2012 at 2:02 PM

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

That was good but my favorite was the comment that Obama wasn’t picking winners and losers, just the losers.

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Discussion at the super duper top secret MSM daily meme meeting this morning:

“Our boy really screwed the pooch last night, but we’ll just tell those flyover rubes that Mitt sucked”.

“Ummm, guys? There were witnesses. 50,000,000 of them.”

“Crap.”

BacaDog on October 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

That strikes me as a very childish, counter productive stupid thing to say. I hope Mr. Tapper misunderstood.

Cindy Munford on October 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

pianomomma on October 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Yes!. I love Mitt’s litmus test. If protram’s not worth borrowing from China to fund, then program goes.

skeeterbite on October 4, 2012 at 2:05 PM

Wow. That’s hitting hard.

mrscullen on October 4, 2012 at 1:51 PM

RepubChica on October 4, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Chica – mrscullen had to be using sarcasm there.

Us Seinfeld fans know that the “jerk store” episode was about George being humiliated by a co-worker at a meeting, and had no good comeback. Days later he finally comes up with “oh yeah, well the jerk store called and they’re running out of you!” and goes to great lengths to call a meeting with the guy to deliver the zinger. George’s scheme backfires miserably and hilarity ensues.

I think “jerk store” is an appropriate reference to what 0bama is saying about Romney today after he failed to deliver any good comebacks at the debate last night.

UltimateBob on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Strike Twice on October 4, 2012 at 1:53 PM

McCain was establishment – war hero – had one last change at job- even had an adopted African daughter – none of that mattered- as nothing was going to derail the historical, media driven, racially powered first Black President. Nothing.

So think about it this way…. McCain really was a sacrificial offering. Had Romney been the R candidate – buzz sawed in 2008 by Obamania- we would not have such a clear sharp, EXECUTIVE contrast of a candidate to take down and stop the destruction of the Marxist in the WH 4 years later.

These are mysterious ways I tell ya, mysterious.

FlaMurph on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

I think Obama is on the edge of a meltdown… Heck, the whole campaign may be on the verge of a meltdown.

MobileVideoEngineer on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

DNC ad: Man, Mitt Romney was like a mean, aggressive bulldozer, wasn’t he?

naw….he was a very clear, consice, cordial man
last evening…..now the NEXT DEBATE,
Yeah, he’ll be a BUNKER BUSTER BOMB exploding in obama’s face.

ToddPA on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

The next DNC ad…

“President Barack Hussein Obowma, the Legend!!!”

Seven Percent Solution on October 4, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Seven Percent Solution:Lol:)

canopfor on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Whining “He was mean to me!” Used to only work if the D candidate was a woman… See Hillary’s SEN debate. What’s that? Oh, ok. I hadn’t heard that yet. Never mind.

Empiricist on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Isn’t he funny
-lsm

cmsinaz on October 4, 2012 at 2:07 PM

…E X A C T L Y

KOOLAID2 on October 4, 2012 at 2:08 PM

May he suffocate from what he consumes.

Schadenfreude on October 4, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Good lord.
You are obsessed.

verbaluce on October 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Do they mean he’s a bulldozer like Muck?
I think Mitt is probably more like Bob, himself.

Obama is Spud.

GWB on October 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Sasha List on October 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I do it all the time, even with fake yahoo email addresses just to use up another chunk of time from some volunteer; every little bit helps.

This also works with the communist Star Tribune newspaper; I sign up empty lots, foreclosed homes, and strip malls for 30 day free paper offers.

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM

What a simply glorious day today is!

I am basking in the sunlight creeping up out of the dark dismalness of the remains of what is Obama…

I believe that Ryan will hand Biden his walking papers.

Biden can be an angry red faced man and I want to see him melt down!

Ryan is smooth and hard to ruffle whereas Biden? Oh I hope his feathers get so ruffled he begins to moult!!

Oh…….

Scrumpy on October 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Obama on the stump today:

“Governor Romney… {crowd chants “Bama Pho!”} I I I love you too! But, but, uh, Gov. Romney was being a jerk last night. You all saw it! I’d tell him to his face if he was here! Uhhhhh, he’s not here, right?”

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

UltimateBob on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Yeah, it was sarcasm. Just checked Tapper’s twitter feed–Dave Weigel was pulling his chain.

RepubChica on October 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

kingsjester on October 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Happy Nomad on October 4, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Super Mitt spanked Obumble’s the hardest when he told him “Ive been in the business world for 25 years , and I have no idea what your talking about.”

If THAT didn’t open up indie voter eyes as to how clueless Ophony is with regard to economics and job creation – nothing will.

FlaMurph on October 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Barkey to base:
Romney PWNED me last night and exposed me to be the lightweight poser that I am…PLEASE send me money so I can continue destroying the USA, and turn it into Europe!!!
Thank you.
Signed,
Poser In Chief

Strike Hornet on October 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Bishop on October 4, 2012 at 1:42 PM

That’s a good one, Bishop.

I get their fund requests in the mail frequently. So far, I’ve sent them grocery coupons, a 50% off coupon for CVS, a pizza hut $10 any size, and several pennies.

I also enclose a note saying that I’m sorry there’s no cash, but I’ve been unemployed from the coal industry for over 40 months and the coupons are the best I can do.

But, most importantly, it costs them money to handle the mail – sorting, opening, etc.

I have this picture in my mind of some libtard excitedly opening another donation envelope only to say “Dammit, another coupon!”.

BacaDog on October 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I guess Ol Tosser, is to be graded on the curve.

nimrod on October 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

“Bulldozers kept going..kept going..kept going..”

Hey, pal, in this biz you’re either the bulldozer or you’re the pavement.

Deal with it.

The War Planner on October 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Okay feedback from my lunch walking group.

“Romney trounced him”
“Obama looked like he didn’t want to be there”
“If you had any question about who should lead this country, you shouldn’t after last night”
“Obama looked like he agreed with half of what Romney said”
“I don’t know much about politics but I think the media watched a different debate than I did. Romney clearly won”.

Honest – I didn’t lead them one bit.

gophergirl on October 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Mitt didn’t just out debate Barack last night, he out nice-d him, you can’t beat that.

Speakup on October 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Mittens Mauled Hopey,with a D-13 Cat!!
(sarc).

canopfor on October 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

I just don’t believe he wants a second term

skeeterbite on October 4, 2012 at 1:29 PM

He most certainly does – he just doesn’t want (or is unable) to actually EARN it.

kjl291 on October 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM

Here’s Axelrod asking the MEDIA to do Obama’s and his campaign’s job.

CoffeeLover on October 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM

And if Obama thinks, like he said today, that the next debate on foreign policy will go much more smoothly for him, he is in for a rude awakening. Once he says OBL – Romney will say “yes, you did Seal Team 6 killed OBL. Stop spiking the football. And the only reason you did that was because you took the information gathered by the Bush policies, and perused them. Under your policies, we would have never gotten OBL.”…

milcus on October 4, 2012 at 1:36 PM

“…And yet it still took you 3 weeks to make the decision after thousands of Americans dead and millions supporting the hunt, and your entire set of advisers begging you to lead like a decisive President! It’s a shame you had to be dragged along to make the correct decision! And it’s an even bigger shame that you’re now taking credit for other peoples’ leadership initiative!”

dominigan on October 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

“Obama on the stump today:

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM”

At least Obama is making a couple appearances. Romney is taking the day off before doing a stop in VA tonight.

Way to cash in on your momentum, Mitt!

gumbyandpokey on October 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

That’s sad and pathetic.

gophergirl on October 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

This may not be real… stay tuned

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Obama on the stump today:

Mr. Wednesday Night on October 4, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Are you Serious?

WisRich on October 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

BacaDog on October 4, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Think they’d take it if I wrapped up a cement block and posted the letter on the outside?

dominigan on October 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Yea, the left doesn’t like it when Republicans, don’t go legs up surrender, like McCain 2008 did! They were expecting another whimpering poodle and instead were greeted by an aggressive Pit Bull! Final Update for those following:How to take on the Obama Enemy media: http://paratisiusa.blogspot.com/2012/09/an-open-letter-to-those-who-should-know.html?spref=tw

God Bless America!

paratisi on October 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

FLASH: Obama calls Mitt a ‘jerk’ at rally today

really

faraway on October 4, 2012 at 1:58 PM

..link?

The War Planner on October 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

MobileVideoEngineer on October 4, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Be patient my friend, tipping a cow is harder than it sounds. You have to rock it gently back and forth before giving it that final shove that makes it fall over… We need someone familiar with the procedure, like Bishop, to tell us when the momentum is just right to push them over the cliff…

SWalker on October 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Barry was harsh, combative and mocking of Romney in his campaign rally today. It is easy to act like that when his false stances go unchallenged.

bayview on October 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Are you Serious?

WisRich on October 4, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Okay, I read it again. You got me.

WisRich on October 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM

gumbyandpokey on October 4, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Super Mitt needs a little time to overcome the change in Altitude. (pun intended)

Let the liberal scum media vent first.

FlaMurph on October 4, 2012 at 2:18 PM