Open thread: Hannity and the Daily Caller on the Obama tape

posted at 8:42 pm on October 2, 2012 by Allahpundit

It’s the news du jour thanks to Drudge so here’s your thread for reaction. Evidently the DC will post its story at 9 p.m. ET just as Hannity’s show starts to roll. I’ll update this post with the clip once it’s available. If you haven’t been following the earlier thread, Drudge hopped onto Twitter to hint that the controversial bits of Obama’s 2007 Hampton speech didn’t end up in the video posted by the local paper. Go figure that the one time in his life that O strays from the teleprompter, he gets in trouble for it.

Greg Pollowitz jokes:

Yeah, if forced to choose between defending a five-year-old speech and having to explain why an American ambassador was left essentially without security in the middle of the Jihadistan known as eastern Libya, I’m thinking O will probably take his chances with door number one. Then again, it’s not an either/or proposition. And thanks to Democratic wagon-circling, he doesn’t seem to have paid a serious political price for the Benghazi debacle — yet. Darrell Issa and the Oversight Committee will have more to say about that next week.

No matter what happens, I think Ace’s co-blogger DrewM is on firm ground with this prediction. Stand by for the vid.

Update: I’m going to take advantage of intense reader interest in the Drudge story to post this right here. If it’s an Obama scandal you want, you got it. Settle in for 45 minutes from Univision of some of the very lowest moments of Hopenchange.

Update: Here’s the link to the DC’s story and the clip. Video of the full speech is at the link.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8 9

Jaibones on October 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM

He also ate dog.

Every one of my mutts is offended and that’s good enough for me.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

If someone calls someone else a racist and and they’re unmoved it’s a bad sign. lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Might be an indication that it has been done to often.

Cindy Munford on October 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

It’s going to be fun watching the media try to downplay 30 minutes of Obama talking about how much he hates whitey and the suburbs.

clearbluesky on October 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

That trend started in 2006, under his very conservative excellency Bush. Obama’s fault was not dropping the very bad idea. He’s got a thing for keeping Bush ideas in place, sadly.

There is an alternative theory that links it to Obama and Holder’s time machine. I’m hearing drudge has a video of it hidden somewhere.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Key difference: under Bush they actually tracked the guns after they were sold and cooperated with the Mexican government. Under Obama, not so much. Couldn’t even copy the program correctly.

The video you speak of must be with Kevin O’Reilly. “At one point Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent O’Reilly on a special assignment to Iraq at the very time period the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform needed his testimony concerning Fast and Furious.”

STL_Vet on October 2, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Just when I thought black pastors might be keeping some blacks at home, Hannity will have them out in droves.

BuckeyeSam

If you thought black pastors were going to influence a single black voter to sit home, you weren’t thinking at all, were you?

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Funny thing about the two programs is that they share very little similarity in how they were planned, implemented, conducted, reviewed, and eventually ended.

I suppose we could compare the particulars and have a fine debate about it but there’s one big problem: While the Bush program is wide open for review, President Bark has sealed up all the data on his operation.

Sealed under executive order. Huh, isn’t that something.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

DoJ should have been more forthcoming, but I give them some flack in an election year with Issa and his agenda-driven investigation on the other side.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Nonsense. This is serious media malpractice. It shows Obama being a fake and a racist. They hid this from us.

Think about that for a moment. The media hid this from us.

This is extremely important and can be a serious blow to the credibility and longevity of the LSM.

Think about it. What else have they kept from us? Still not important?

kim roy on October 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

This is what I thought. Coming on the heels of the questionable polls and right before the debate. I also like the comment that its one more thing being thrown on the plate for him to answer to.

hoosierma on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

The truth … so what? The libtards will just “fairy dance” around the obvious.

This Presidunce can do no wrong.

Wake the F up people!

ORrighty on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Folks, all this conservative talking heads are tweezing apart an old video of Obama. You know, I no longer care. The guy is a dangerous, incompetent imbecile and I don’t need to know it in 150 different ways; 60 is just fine. Deeds matter far more than words. I just need to figure out how to convince the ‘low information’ voter- more interested in watching ‘The Voice’ than anything political- to get off their butts and at least VOTE to save this country from this guy.
This video won’t do that; but a dispassionate presentation of his failures will. They will use this video as a distraction from the discussion to work on widening the racial divide. Which drives the low-information independents, normally in our camp, to stay home. I don’t doubt for one minute the Obama camp fed out this video for this purpose. Bluntly, it would be grat of Romney to stand p and say; “I don’t care a nearly as much about what he has said as what he has done.”

michaelo on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

The F&F vid is heartbreaking.

Univision has tied the weapons directly to individual “crime scenes” (read “slaughters”) and cartels.

If you have children, and the witness interviews don’t make you choke up…..you have no soul.

This is an amazing piece of journalism.

Gonna have to brush up on my spanish to remain informed apparently.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

The program under Bush was done in accordance with the law. The Mexican government was part of it..the guns were traced and arrests were made. No one was killed..the cartels did not get guns out of the deal..the Bush program ended when he was still president. This is a separate program..the guns were not traced…there were no sting operations and arrests and the Mexican government knew nothing of it.

And hundreds of people have died.

lester, if you want to talk about this stuff you need to educate yourself and stop spouting the lefty talking points.That might help you among your own kind, but get outside the echo chamber and you sound dumb.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Sealed under executive order. Huh, isn’t that something.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

See Pester. You gotta pay attention. Talking points are not going to work here because most have an IQ higher than 80. Stick to the DKos. They swallow your tripe.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

Hannity screwed this up – he should have played the entire video. The entire video context made it have more impact in my opinion.

gophergirl on October 2, 2012 at 10:19 PM

But to do so, would’ve taken him out of the story (he reminded us, of course, of us his “historic” interview of Wright in 2007). I stopped watching O’Reilly years ago and as of tomorrow I will stop watching Hannity. Ratings whores, both.

TXUS on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

So the blackcent…it’s genetic? I always thought it had to do with where you were raised, the way folks around you talked.

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I dragged my wife to the set because Drudge made it sound like a big deal. I’m listening to the supposed terrible things Obama is saying, and it’s like, “What? That’s it?”

I applaud the many who are commenting on this thread with how ridiculous they hype was. Glad I wasn’t the only one.

On the other hand, I realize there are plenty of reactionaries on this board who try to “out-conservative” everyone else on this board. Lots of real tough guys.

asc85 on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Sealed under executive order. Huh, isn’t that something.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

And Brian Terry’s family and 300 dead Mexicans beg to differ.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:18 PM

There’s a certain point after which you can’t learn anymore. In my humble opinion, calling half of country black panthers is that point.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:23 PM

With all due respect-I asked you if you were a Panther. I didnt call half the country that..your really annoying and trying to deviate from what was said- no big surprise.
Again, no answers from you but that is the game you play. Talking in circles.
You are good for viewing purposes. I copy the troll statements and if friends cant watch in real time- paste to word docs. My Hispanic and black friends mock you as well. Your a useful tool.
I should thank you for trolling. You give me plenty of material. When I cant articulate how bad liberals are, posts come in handy. WOO

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

But perhaps the reason why everyone here doesn’t think there’s anything here is because we all know what obama is. Even the trolls, thought they’d never admit it.

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Agree.

LASue on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

The psychology of a terrified conservative:
1. He believes that the liberal media cannot be defeated.
2. He believes that liberals cannot be defeated.
3. Even when conservatives win elections he believe that liberals have won,
4. Nothing under the sun can make him happy. He whines like a f***ing bitch 24/7.
5. He thinks that he is smarter than anyone else and thinks that he run a national campaign or the country from the keyboard of his computer when in the real world he can barely control his own life.

I am seeing some of these idiots today on this thread. They are so terrified and so weak kneed that they simply refuse to admit how destuctive this video is for Obama among WHITES…

mnjg on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Yes Gran..lol..sweet truth.
And I know you know it..lived it.
xo

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Sure did.
xo (back at ya’)

GrannyDee on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

He has a point. People went on and on about how McCain did not fight back enough, he did not make an issue of the anti American Reverend Wright. And when Carlson and Hannity do dig up a 40 minute video of Obama acting like an entirely different person from the man he pretends to be…people just blow it off.

Good point.

…there is no smoking gun here but I think we need to look at the time of the speech and what he is saying.
He is still yammering on about how Katrina was racism at it’s heart exposed for all to see.By 2007…hundreds of billions of dollars had been sent to rebuild New Orleans……thousands of people volunteered and helped out….and many of the myths and lies such as what went on in the Super Dome…had already been exposed. Yet there is Obama telling his audience that it was a clear sign of racism.
….you know ….right now…..millions of Americans are busting their asses trying to make bills and there are no bailouts for us……and New Orleans is looking pretty dam# good right now……so this is just straight up demagoguery coming from a President that is right now claiming to care about “100% ” of America.
This does not sound like a man who cares about “100%” of America.

Baxter Greene on October 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Pffft.

Bark claims he knew nothing about it, then seals the records with an EO that isn’t applicable unless he DID know about it.

You have two choices:

1-Either Bark lied about not knowing of F&F.

2-His EO is illegal.

Pick one.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM

michaelo on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

No doubt Romney does not care about this as much as he cares about what Obama has done..and I doubt very much if the Obama people leaked a video of him complaining about how much help New York got after 9/11..it does serve a purpose. If people actually go listen to the whole video especially. There are people out there who do not know what a fake this man is..I know that is not true of a lot of us, but there are people who will vote for the man they like the most…this video does not make Obama look likeable. It makes him look like a demagogue and a fake.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM

You think working class whites in Ohio, IA, CO,etc like to hear a guy pandering with a fake accent telling people the Gov doesn’t like black people about Katrina and 9/11?

jaygatz33 on October 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

They already know who Obama is, or they don’t. To not know this means ignoring Joe the Plumber, Jeremiah Wright and a host of other videos, clips and soundbites. Throwing another one onto the pile isn’t going to change anything unless its impossible to ignore…because IGNORE is what they have been doing up til now if they haven’t heard this stuff before.

It was news fours years ago, not now.

sharrukin on October 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Oh give me a break… “Take the bullet out of the baby” …. pffffft

If Obama had anything to do with getting the baby out, it would of been done through abortion. If after throwing it in a garbage pail afterwards, and it lived, he would of walked away.

I say take the Marxist out !!!

SaysWho on October 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Think about it. What else have they kept from us? Still not important?

kim roy on October 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Think about the DNC and Obama campaign worrying about other videos they thought were down the Memory Hole that might be surfacing in the near future.

If there are more old Obama videos to come, one each week could drip, drip, drip on Obama’s campaign, and keep him off balance before every debate.

Living rent-free inside Obama’s head. heh.

Wethal on October 2, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

That’s right, wingnut, it’s genetic which is why all Asians skip the L’s in their words no matter where they live or what their upbringing.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

TXUS on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Yes I won’t be watching Hannity again any time in the near future.

gophergirl on October 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Okay okay. To everyne who says this isn’t a big deal. The race is divided by a couple of percentage points right now. Anything that can peel off even 1/2 percentage point is worth it. And I honestly think, if played right, this could do that. There isn’t going to be any huge discovery at this point, or I doubt there will be. But everything that we can bring to the fight will count. Sound bites and video clips are ammo just as much as big news stories. That is, if you want to win. That said, I know there are a lot of concerned trolls here who don’t want Romney to win. You can go…well whatever.

Deanna on October 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

We have a President with a four year record of failures, lies, corruption and over 8% unemployment and all we have is Rev Wright? I hope I don’t see another thread on this topic.
Hannity and Drugde can continue with thier foolishness we have an election to win.

celticdefender on October 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

Nothing like PANDERING. And I love Barry’s accent.

GarandFan on October 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

They hid this from us.

Think about that for a moment. The media hid this from us.

Think about it. What else have they kept from us? Still not important?

kim roy on October 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM

This is I think the main point Tucker wanted to bring out. The media’s credibility has been taking a pounding the past 3 weeks over their handling of the Libya attack and how they’re basically letting the administration off scott-free.

Having this video come out now, and seeing the media go into a CYA mode, is not going to gain them any brownie points.

And somewhere in heaven Andrew is laughing his ass off while repeating his battle cry of WAR.

Flora Duh on October 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

lol nice try racists what a bust just like Breitbart’s video “vetting” from the grave that sunk Obama earlier this year BWAHAHAHA!

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Obama sure doesn’t sound like the “constitutional law professor” who was knowledgable about the Tollybahn and Pockeestan.

Wethal on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I find his comments on 9/11 and the Stafford Act very offensive.

crazywater on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

So, those that are voting for Obama do not know who he is? Those that are voting do not know who he is? Who doesn’t know that the MSM is in the tank for Obama? These are all questions that most know the answer. With so little time to the election, why are we wasting it. If Romney is going to win he only needs to do two things: expose the lies in Obama’s political ads and give an understandable account of how he is going to turn the economy around. Everything else is simply noise.

DDay on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

And Brian Terry’s family and 300 dead Mexicans beg to differ.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

If you can just throw 300 Mexicans and 1 American, I can throw hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis, hundreds of dead Americans and trillions of dollars lost and best of all we ended up with an Iranian influenced semi-stable quasi-democracy.

The people running the program weren’t after getting anyone killed.

Won’t dignify your IQ assessment with an answer.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

This does not sound like a man who cares about “100%” of America.

Baxter Greene on October 2, 2012 at 10:35 PM

That is right..no one is bailing us out,are they?

My light bill has almost doubled thanks the war on coal. I am spending twice as much on gas. I am worried about my job every day…somehow I doubt a whole lot that Obama is all that concerned about me.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

From the Caller..

It’s a remarkable moment, and not just for its resemblance to Kayne West’s famous claim that “George Bush doesn’t care about black people,” but also because of its basic dishonesty. By January of 2007, six months before Obama’s Hampton speech, the federal government had sent at least $110 billion to areas damaged by Katrina. Compare this to the mere $20 billion that the Bush administration pledged to New York City after Sept. 11.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/obama-speech-jeremiah-wright-new-orleans/#ixzz28CMQggzm

Obama.. the stone cold son of a b*tch in Chief….

So how much does black America enjoy being lied too, if the liar is a democrat?………. quite a bit it seems.

and screw the folks who are whining about this.. Mitt didn’t release it.. Hannity proved his point, and the hate being piled on him, for exposing the corruption of both the race hustling of Obama, and the media bootlickers who hid it from public view..

and if you think, anyone, this works to Obama’s favor.. you’re insane..

mark81150 on October 2, 2012 at 10:42 PM

I’m never good at figuring if these things will become a big deal, my guess on this is that it will not. To me it highlights his failures on every level but I doubt that Democrats will see it that way.

Cindy Munford on October 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM

The problem is you believe such a cliff is actually happening, and very soon in that. I neither called you a redneck nor your home flyover country. And plenty of people in cities have guns, so do plenty of liberals. We just don’t fall for “Obama is gonna take your guns away”. It’s not on the Democratic agenda either. Might have been long ago, but not today, not tomorrow.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:28 PM

The Greeks didn’t think there was a cliff.

The Spanish didn’t think there was a cliff.

California doesn’t think there is a cliff.

Chicago doesn’t think there is a cliff.

Liberals don’t think there is a cliff.

You. Are. A. Fool.

Yoop on October 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM

And Brian Terry’s family and 300 dead Mexicans beg to differ.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM

The people running the program weren’t after getting anyone killed.

Won’t dignify your IQ assessment with an answer.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

War. Declared war with congressional support and votes.
Your second statement can not be proven because your president has sealed up the truth. Executive order.
Don’t need your assessment. We can all read your level of ignorance each time you comment, Putz.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

….hilarious….
DBear’s boy king gives a shout out to a Black Seperatist racist who he spent 20 years with and called him his mentor and dumba$$ here calls us the racist.

…one thing for sure that Obama has accomplished with his 4 years of failure….the word “racist” means little to nothing now due to the fact it is spouted by dipsh!t liberals every time the wind changes.

Baxter Greene on October 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM

lester

You, sir, are an unmitigated f@#$wit, absent any redeeming qualities whatsoever, and quite representative of the general lack of critical thinking skills routinely observed in those of your similar political ilk.

Please, for the sake of humanity and the gene pool, don’t procreate. Thank you in advance.

Midas on October 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I love how he goes from the accent to no accent depending on what he is talking about..

crazywater on October 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Again, no answers from you but that is the game you play. Talking in circles.

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM

All you know about me is my political affiliation. Because of that you called me a panther. It’s safe to assume you call every liberal a panther by default. But you have hispanic and black friends apparently, so that makes it all good. Have a good evening.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

I don’t see the big with the video.

terryannonline on October 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

According to liberal left-wing Marx inspired social “science”, good traits are sometimes genetic, and bad traits are always conditioned by society. Except for conservatism, which is both a genetic disorder and a conditioned mental illness treatable by medication and re-education. And what is considered a bad trait or good trait varies day to day, person to person, and situation to situation. It’s all very scientific.

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Shows you have no idea what Breitbart’s intended purpose was.

U.S. Distrust in Media Hits New High

Americans’ distrust in the media hit a new high this year, with 60% saying they have little or no trust in the mass media to report the news fully, accurately, and fairly.

Flora Duh on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

DoucheBear! You get a job yet an’ git offa foo’ stam’?

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

The people running the program weren’t after getting anyone killed.

Won’t dignify your IQ assessment with an answer.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

I guess all the dead Americans and Afgans ect.. ect.. don’t matter under Lord Obama? Btw..shhh..more Americans are dead under Lord B’s rein. Black ones too. Count the bodies.
It is also interesting that your answer to Cherry is a comparison..so 300 brown..btw 2 Americans so far known dead..is so much less in numbers..how you see people..just numbers. Eh, who cares- heh. What a man you are. /

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

The people running the program weren’t after getting anyone killed.

Won’t dignify your IQ assessment with an answer.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

There was so much stupid in that remark..I scarcely know where to begin…for one thing, it was Saddam Hussein who killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, not the United States…for another thing,it was the liberals back in the 90s who were going on and on about the sanctions in Iraq who were pushing for the removal of Saddam Hussein from power.

In fact, the Iraqi Liberation Act was signed by Bill Clinton who made the removal of Saddam Hussein from power our national policy. It was the United Nations which passed the force resolutions that authorized the use of force…as well as the United States Congress authorizing the invasion in its own bipartisan resolution.

The Democrats supported the war until it was politically advantageous for them not to. And if we have Iran influencing the situation in Iraq it is largely because Obama abandoned the situation so that he could go whole hog in Afghanistan…and he has managed to make a mess of that as well.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Midas on October 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Nice word salad.

Tip for you: Feel free to skip over my comments. They’re pretty easy to spot using the “lester on [date]” signature below every comment.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I’m still trying to work through Juan Williams’ defense that lots of people use Italian accents at “Italian night at the White House.” What?

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

With a name like lester (not even capitalized) I pictured you as a geeky, skinny pimply-faced white kid.

In other words, kinda like Dave Weigel.

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

jaygatz33 on October 2, 2012 at 10:29 PM

It was news fours years ago, not now.

sharrukin on October 2, 2012 at 10:36 PM

You just don’t quite get it..do you? The media didn’t really report these things you’re discussing…THAT’s THE PROBLEM.

Your logic would dictate that Romney should do nothing the next 35 days..because I mean most people already know the economy is shit right? No point in bringing it up or running ads about it to hammer it away in voter’s consciousness. Nope just do nothing.

jaygatz33 on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Typical Obama. In a previous speech, he says we are not the blue states of America, or the red states of America, but the United States of America. Then in this speech, he essentially trashes that. When he speaks to struggling people, he talks about the rich, calls them fat cats. Then when he is around rich people he soothes them with talk about he really likes business people. All Obama wants is to be re-elected, fly around in that big jet, be called President, be the most interesting person in the room, eye candy on The View. He really doesn’t like the business of actually, you know, governing.

the_nile on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

But you can tell from the reaction in this thread that there is a reason why McCain might not have spent a lot of time on Wright..People do not want to hear about it.

Terrye

The reaction from the people in this thread is they don’t want to hear about it now, 4 years later. They desperately wanted to hear about it then, and gave McCain grief for not bringing it up….well, except for the usual bed wetters here who think we should run campaigns by standing quietly in the corner, hoping not to make democrats angry.

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Let me propose that this video has nothing to do with losing or gaining votes.

I think it has everything to do with embarassing the classic narcissist Obama, who likes to appear so sophisticated and wise at all times. The fake accent is horrible and he knows it.

He must be crawling out of his skin right now. Psy-ops for tomorrow’s debate.

Mitsouko on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Baxter Greene on October 2, 2012 at 10:45 PM

That is true.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

what rock did you crawl from under numbnuts?

“racists”?

from a video exposing the raging racism of Obama against those demon white folk.. that’s pretty rich..

I guess you had to replace Senator Byrd when he retired with another raging democrat racist.. didn’t you.. progressives are such sewer dwellers.. you can’t even admit it when Obama gets caught in a blatantly racist ranting speech.. and outright bald faced lies about the aid Katrina victims got..

You morons have screamed racist for so long.. nobody cares anymore when you do..

mark81150 on October 2, 2012 at 10:51 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

The DoucheBear finally pulled your fingers out of your underpants, you puddle of dogsh&t.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

All you know about me is my political affiliation. Because of that you called asked me a panther. It’s safe to assume (assuming..you know the old saying-rest my case)you call every liberal a panther by default. But you have hispanic and black friends apparently, so that makes it all good.(yep and I am gay to boot-smooch) Have a good evening.(you do the same..I am sure you will in your bubble) But again I thank you. My girlfriend is asking if your even for real..sadly I say yes.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:47 PM

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Just d@#n, I didn’t see that. Now there’s a sound bite that needs to be played over and over.

Deanna on October 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Yeah, that lib rallying cry of “racist” really has us defeated and shaking in our boots, DBear.

The only reason you feel brave enough to spout “racist” at us conservatives on HA is because you can hide your identity. If we were all in the same room with you, you’d go slinking off back under your rock.

GrannyDee on October 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

crazywater on October 2, 2012 at 10:46 PM

“He (Reid) was wowed by Obama’s oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama – a ‘light-skinned’ African American ‘with no Ne gro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,’ as he said privately.

Flora Duh on October 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

It’s really not about Obama. He is not our problem. We have a much bigger problem. I don’t know the author, but this sums it up.

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President.”

they lie on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

The people running the program weren’t after getting anyone killed.

Won’t dignify your IQ assessment with an answer.

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

God you’re a dumba$$.
One of the worst genocidal madmen in the middle east is dead….25 million people freed to vote and have a he!! of a lot more stable country than 90% of the middle east….
……..and you want to compare this as some type of failure with Obama selling guns to drug cartels.Tell us genius…how many people have been “freed” with Obama’s Fast’n’Furious.

….you and your liberal friends cheered on Libya as a great success….you know…turning over an oil rich country to al-qaeda……

But Iraq…..who would not have so much influence coming from Iran if your boy king actually kept troops and American influence there like we did in Germany and Japan….is still considered a failure by idiots like you.

Tell you what….you democrats quit voting for wars….quit supporting wars…..and quit launching wars without Congressional approval and maybe all your dipsh!t whining about the “cost of war” will have some credibility.

Baxter Greene on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Nice try. Unlike Obama, Bush tried to track them, gave a heads up to the Mexican govt, and when the tracking failed Bush STOPPED the program BEFORE Obama took office.

MaggiePoo on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Terrye

We hear more harshness out of McCain now than when he was running for president. Honestly, I don’t want to hear anything from McCain anymore, except. I resign.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

If it mattered then…why wouldn’t it matter now? It just illustrates the fact that Obama is a fraud. I doubt if the impact would have been greater then than it is today. It seems to me that some people are sounding a bit like bed wetters right now.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Nothing like PANDERING. And I love Barry’s accent.

GarandFan on October 2, 2012 at 10:40 PM

If you mean Pandering with Southern accent then yes… But if you think pandering racism because he was talking to blacks then no it is not pandering, the fool believes this crap… He is a racist…

mnjg on October 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM

Well YEAH! Because everyone here is white, or something.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Fine…but McCain is not the problem here Obama is. And people need to remember that. And stop with all the whining.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

jaygatz33 on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

And now they magically are going to start honestly reporting?

What fantasy do you base that on?

They will spin this the same way they spun for the other stories. This doesn’t even require much spin in any case.

sharrukin on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

PEOPLE!

You have NOTHING to worry about from an obama presidency!

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Well YEAH! Because everyone here is white, or something.

Bishop on October 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

I am white..pretty much…but I do have lady parts. That counts for something.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Drudge has already pulled this from the Headlines of his website. – Epic Fail

brewcrew67 on October 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Well, I was in awe of the accent. That thing was all over the place.

J.E. Dyer on October 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I’m with ya…..couldn’t concentrate for that pathetic pandering drawl.

Makes you want to take a shower after.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM

What the h was that? It definitely was NOT a Southern accent, it wasn’t ‘ebonics’, it’s not Chicago or Hawaii. Who is he trying to imitate? Yes he’s pandering, but who is he pandering to?

slickwillie2001 on October 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM

He must be crawling out of his skin right now. Psy-ops for tomorrow’s debate.

Mitsouko on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Exactly… he’s such a prancing narcissit, so thin skined, it’s not wether he’ll have a meltdown in public.. but when..

That happens.. and we get a Carter “Malaise” moment, when America gets insulted by a clown prince president, who thinks he’s better than all of us..

the classic progressives disease… hubris.. and the unearned mindset that they are superior to everyone else… when history and reality shows they aren’t even the equal of their common SEIU hired thugs..

mark81150 on October 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM

lester on October 2, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Nah; as depressing it is to think how many there are just like you out there, I like to keep tabs on what the enemies of my country are saying and thinking. So feel free to continue displaying your abject ignorance with virtually every post you make.

Midas on October 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Of course Obama is a racist with a HUGE chip on his shoulder. When he said that although he didn’t have all the facts, but the police acted stupidly, I knew. Early on, I went to the website of that church of Wright’s and read some of the worst racial writing and speaking I have ever seen. Of course, they took all that down. Too bad I didn’t save some of it. Dear God, will we EVER be free of this man?

francesca on October 2, 2012 at 10:57 PM

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Yeah I have a good numbers of these fools on this thread dismissing this as nothing… Really? Nothing? The man is caught on a video accusing Whites of Racism…. From a political point of view this is extremely damaging among his White Voters… All what is takes for Obama to lose the elections is for 10% of his 2008 “White Voters” to switch and vote for Romney in 2012… This video will make more than 10% of them switch and vote for Romney….

mnjg on October 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Well, I was in awe of the accent. That thing was all over the place.

J.E. Dyer on October 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM

I’m with ya…..couldn’t concentrate for that pathetic pandering drawl.

Makes you want to take a shower after.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 10:06 PM

What the h was that? It definitely was NOT a Southern accent, it wasn’t ‘ebonix’, it’s not Chicago or Hawaii. Who is he trying to imitate? Yes he’s pandering, but who is he pandering to?

slickwillie2001 on October 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

We learn from the past and every time that pass opens his mouth, he damages our brand. But, agreed, Obama is the problem.

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Let me propose that this video has nothing to do with losing or gaining votes.

He must be crawling out of his skin right now. Psy-ops for tomorrow’s debate.

Mitsouko on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

True. His persona is carefully crafted — and 100% artificial. And while it seems like nothing new to most folks here, who follow politics closely, it’ll be a new look at Zero for some low-info voters. Tomorrow night Romney is going to talk about him being divisive, having no solutions except to divide the country and set American upon American. This video illustrates that.

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

Cindy Munford on October 2, 2012 at 10:43 PM

I don’t expect Democrats to see it that way, they’re too dialed in to the mantra of “Obama can do no wrong” no matter how divisive his rhetoric becomes.

And while I agree that this will most likely not become a big deal, it is something else that Obama, (or his peeps) will have to deal with at some point.

It can change the narrative, that’s what matters. IMHO

ccrosby on October 2, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I laughed, thank you. A good laugh. My girlfriend chuckled too.

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

ZOMG a black man is sounding errrr way too black! BE SCARED WHITE PEOPLE!

DBear on October 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

And now they magically are going to start honestly reporting?

What fantasy do you base that on?

sharrukin on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Well, hell, they will spin everything..that is what they do..but that does not mean you just shut up about it.

And now the whole video is up at the Daily Caller..people can actually go see it. If they want to, they have that choice. Not so long ago, there was not choice.

This is not a huge thing, but I do think that it adds to the picture of Obama as a fraud. Put that together with the broken promises and it is not a flattering picture. That can have some impact on people. Not everyone, but some people.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

It was news fours years ago, not now.

sharrukin

Well, I guess Romney should just stop campaigning, and skip the debate tomorrow, and just hope for the best on election day then. I mean, if people don’t already know how bad Obama is, they’re just ignoring the obvious.

Meanwhile, everyone knew 4 years ago that Romney is rich, so I guess we can expect Obama to stop reminding folks how rich he is, right?

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Yeah, actually I did. I do think that some of them take their faith a little more seriously than Obama’s skin color. Maybe they can’t bring themselves to vote for Romney, but gay marriage could stear them clear of marking the box for Obama.

We’ll see.

BuckeyeSam on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Rational Thought on October 2, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Maybe Juan was referring to all the men named Uncle Guido, who wear black suits, black shirts and white ties.

The other explanation is that Juan Williams is a friggin’ idiot.

GrannyDee on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:56 PM

I laughed, thank you. A good laugh. My girlfriend chuckled too.

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Glad to hear it.

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

I stopped watching O’Reilly years ago and as of tomorrow I will stop watching Hannity. Ratings whores, both. – TXUS on October 2, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I gave up on Hannity after 10 minutes and listened to the whole speech. Glad I did. Yes I won’t be watching Hannity again any time in the near future. – gophergirl on October 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM

Heh. And to think I called out the Grinning Dimwit as a ratings whore a full three years ago. It’s nice to know I’m no longer alone.

ManlyRash on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Te

rrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:55 PM

CherryBombsBigBrownBeaver on October 2, 2012 at 10:58 PM

But the *past* serves now for ions. He isnt the past…

bazil9 on October 2, 2012 at 11:01 PM

In other words, kinda like Dave Weigel.

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 10:50 PM

I picture the skeevy/pervy looking Obama campaign dude with that started the whole ‘writing crap on your hands’ for all meme. If ever someone looked like a child molester

Midas on October 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM

If it mattered then…why wouldn’t it matter now?

Terrye on October 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Obama’s been around for four years. People are used to it now. Boiling frogs and all that. We know. This isn’t news.

sharrukin on October 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM