October surprise: Drudge teasing potentially gamechanging video to be released tonight; Update: “Obama’s other race speech”; Update: Is this the vid? Update: Transcript added

posted at 5:26 pm on October 2, 2012 by Allahpundit

It’s the talk of Twitter and of our comment threads, so here’s a dedicated post to let your imaginations run wild.

Bad for Romney or bad for Obama? Ace is in eeyore mode as a defense mechanism to prepare his brain and heart in case it’s bad for Mitt, but that would be a surprise given how pro-Romney the Drudge Report has been during the campaign. (“No one has displaced [Romney campaign manager] Matt Rhoades in the Republican firmament as the go-to Drudge guy,” said one top GOP operative last year.) On his site, Drudge says the video was recorded six years ago, which means it can’t be the long-sought Khalidi tape. That was recorded in 2003. It can’t be the Michelle Obama “whitey”/”why’d he” tape either, which was allegedly recorded in 2004. This is likely something new.

Can’t wait to find out which campaign pulled the pin and tossed this grenade by feeding oppo to the media the night before the debate. Excitement! While we wait, here’s Paul Ryan converting a turnover by America’s sexiest grandpa into one of the easiest lay-ups in political history.

Update: Tomorrow’s debate should be a humdinger:

One thing to bear in mind per Drudge’s mention that the tape is six years old: Obama was already two years into his Senate term at the time and well along in thinking about running for president. A guy in that position normally isn’t given to saying Drudge-worthy things about race publicly, so I’m assuming the tape must have been made in a semi-private setting — at a fundraiser, say, a la Romney’s “47 percent” comments. I wonder if Hillary’s camp knew about it all along in 2007-08 but sat on it because it was too politically explosive or if this will be news to them too.

Update: It’ll air on Hannity’s show. The teaser on his site: “It’s a bombshell video that you will only see tonight on ‘Hannity,’ and it’s one that could dramatically impact the race for the White House”.

Update: Haven’t had a chance to watch yet, but a reader notes that this video from 2007 looks a lot like the screencap that Drudge just posted. Drudge is also now teasing, though, that the Daily Caller will have an “unscrubbed” version of the video. Tucker Carlson says on Twitter that it’ll be up on the DC at 9 p.m.

Update: A reporter on Twitter points to this Roland Martin piece for CNN in 2007 noting that the Hampton speech drew fire from some on the right at the time, mainly for O’s references to “quiet riots” as a way of describing economic despair among minorities. Martin downplays it, but he’s an O supporter. Let’s see what the DC has.

Update: Here’s the transcript — as prepared for delivery — of O’s 2007 speech at Hampton. Still not positive if this is the speech Drudge has in mind, but the screencap does match up.

Update: A friend e-mails to point out that some of the bits quoted on Drudge are *not* in the transcript. Right — it’s only the remarks as prepared for delivery. To find out how O ad-libbed, we’ll have to wait for Hannity and the DC.

Update: More from Drudge:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 10 11 12

DAILY CALLER: ‘For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America’… Developing tonight…

How exactly do you profit from a group of people that are kept down and unproductive? Not that I am saying blacks are either. Just if this is true, aren’t the two statements contradictory?

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Let me explain lib logic.

Broadcasting a video of Obama addressing a black audience and saying things they want to hear about how unfair America is to them is irrelevant and racist.

Broadcasting a video of Romney addressing an audience of supporters and saying Obama has a solid 47% voting block he can never sway is relevant and divisive.

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Heh. You caught that as well. That’s twice tonight.

Lanceman on October 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I don’t know if I can stand listening to Obama lie for a solid hour and a half.

Night Owl on October 2, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I am more worried about the lack of a teleprompter. I have seen him without one for a few minutes. it ain’t pretty!

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM

CW on October 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Sorry, hit the wrong key above, was gonna say how much this sounded like, “I know you are, but what am I?”

waterytart on October 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Don’t make a fool out of yourself.

Voter from WA State on October 2, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Depends on how conservative Romney is in answering. I could care less about delivery. I want to see what he is offering, and then critic that aspect in a way that it might reach the guy up top!

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Did we call it with the lsm calling us racist

We know the lsm very well

cmsinaz on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

More curious about the accent? Obama is using in the videos… I think its going to be bigger than the obamabots think-they are already trying to headoff its importance.

canditaylor68 on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Is this the real one ? Or is it the one who posts under libfree’s name?

This sounds like the imposter.

CW on October 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM

Jesus dude…there’s only one of me. Only one person has *ever* posted on this account. My partner doesn’t even like politics….

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Sometimes your spelling is off….and your phrasing. Like the highlighted portion above. You usually sound more prissy.

Mitsouko on October 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Its interesting. I’m curious to see if Obama makes any actual reference to racial groups in the speech. I believe your side has said it is racist to assume that a critique of “welfare” or “food stamps” is referring to black people. Are you going to now claim that Obama was using racial dog whistles? Also that was a Hampton college audience, believe me, many of the members of that audience are from wealthy black suburbs in PG and Howard County.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Well, I have decided I will be putting an x or what ever mark next to Romney’s name this go round. I am not voting for the guy. But Obama and 1.4Billion with a B rounds of hollow point ammo just scares me a bit too much to stay home this go round.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Yet just 3 days ago….

Timmay!!! Have not decided yet if I am voting. As of this one moment in time, I am not.

…that is why I am pushing to change people’s mind on this website called Hot Air! TIMMAY!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

color me less than convinced.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Hannity on now.

Here we go…

GrannyDee on October 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Are you going to now claim that Obama was using racial dog whistles?

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM

How exactly does anybody profit from making every American kept down and unproductive. If you can answer that in the positive, vote Obama. Otherwise the choice is clear.

And lets be clear here. Blacks consider themselves kept down. This is the context of the video that is going to be shown in its full length on Hannity.

Oh my! The video just started with a shout out to the racist pastor of his church in Chicago. Sorry gotta go. Too much out of the stuff being shown to bother with a troll like you. And BTW none of this is in that doctored video.

Happy Nomad on October 2, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Mitsouko on October 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Have you ever heard of code switching? I’ve lived in many regions of the country, I travel through a super diverse circle of people and can chat with just about anyone where they’re at. I enjoy playing with language and persona. So sometimes I do a little Bette Davis in All About Eve tone on here, and others I go uber-casual, other times I throw around yiddish terms, others I do French immigrant; sprinkling in phrases here and there. I tend not to do ebonics on here as it rarely comes across well on the written page, the juicy-ness of that language requires tone and delivery. But Its all in the spirit of fun and is an accurate reflection of my “real life” personality which is heterogeneous and complicated. I baffle and confuse folks like CW because they can’t imagine a world where a black man like me exists.

For the record, today I turned into Alex Jones for the first time. I lasted about 30 minutes but now I completely understand where CW is coming from.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:04 PM

color me less than convinced.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

You should always start your posts with high fives to all your buddies. Then your attacks seem cooler and more enjoyable.

Since I already explained the second aspect of that second post you quote, you should have the moral values to remove it from the quote when you post it. You won’t, its not how you roll.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

That pandering accent is disgusting.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM

libfree has a raw hide?

cozmo on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

If this is the same 4-minute video that I just watched at DC, it really is a nothingburger. We’ve seen/heard the fake southern accent before, so WTF.

bofh on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

You won’t, its not how you roll.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Some of us actually say what we mean.

Try it sometime d-bag.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:06 PM

So did Team Romney have this ‘tape’ all along and hold it for 4 years after being passed over by McCain as VP, knowing that it would be the kind of thing that could turn a tight election when he ran again for the GOP ticket? If released 4 years ago does Barry even get the opportunity to destroy our nation as only a marxist can?

Dino V on October 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

bofh on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Yep, I was underwhelmed. Thought the only interesting bit was his tongue-bath for Rev. Wright. If the media was really interested in covering that, they would have already.

TexasDan on October 2, 2012 at 9:09 PM

So did Team Romney have this ‘tape’ all along
Dino V on October 2, 2012 at 9:07 PM

Who said they had it?

whatcat on October 2, 2012 at 9:11 PM

Oh C’mon already with this corrupt a-hole.

How the frig can this be legal?

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Profound!

You’re right of course…I forgot there for a second.

It’s not like Holder’s DOJ will be the least bit interested.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Remarkably informative!

Got me an ObamaPhone!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM

My god, I never saw so much ability to convey meaning!

I’m with ya brother…I can’t even stand the lying, jug-eared, punks voice anymore.

Every time he opens his pie-hole, nothing but lies drop out of it.

Nothing more pathetic than a marxist failure who wraps himself in the American flag to try get reelected.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:18 AM

The amount of information and fact backing up the conclusion is beyond the scope of a site run by conservatives.

Thanks for the link….added it to my daily-visit list.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Be careful, you actually said one thing of value.

This administration makes Nixon look like Mother Teresa.

This administration makes carter look like a foreign-policy / macro-economic genius.

The fact that he’s even in this race given his given his total disregard for the rule of law, let alone his economic and foreign-policy failures is disturbing.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Damn, back to the information free highway for ya, bummer.

Indeed.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Profound

Those days are over.

W’s “see you at the bill signing” immigration fiasco helped spawn the TEA party.

It became such a losing issue that Obumbles wouldn’t even go near it for 4 years (mainly because a majority of Americans reject it)

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative, troll.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Information! But, it is wrong as always. W’s signing of the TARP bill several years later did that. The Tea party barely touches on immigration, it specifically works to for fiscal issues. Obama’s stimuless finished the waking up of fiscal conservatives and got the Tea Party going. McCain offering to pay for people’s mortgages did not hurt in getting them awake.

lol….didn’t you tell us you were going to have to stop posting for awhile obamabot?

Why are you even here?….you’ve already stated that your sitting out the election.

We get it. Republicans bad….Obama better choice.

Now keep your promise and go color for awhile. If you ask nicely, maybe mommy will give you some chocolate milk.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

more information free or at the best incorrect information posting by what must be seen as a trollish person…

I ain’t as got as much lernin’ as you reeel smart tolls.

lmao.

Again troll…you’ve stated that you’re NOT VOTING. That means that in your mind, a second obumbles term is preferable to a Romney Presidency.

Sorry amigo…but your opinion means less to me than the dog crap I have to pick up in the yard this afternoon.

You can pretend to be some indignant “conservative” all day long….but you fool me exactly ZIP.

Again – You’re a real HERO, troll….to both Family and Country.

Now keep yer friggin’ promise, and go play in your sandbox for awhile.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

More trolling

Perfect example of either obamabot troll or complete moron playing “indignant” conservative.

Well done, sir.

(I’m betting on the former)

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

More Trolling

lol…you sure is edumacated ok.

C’mon lib….fess up….you had a good run….lol.

lmao.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM

continued trolling.

I gave facts above that support my statement. What did you offer? Trollish comments stating I am the troll.

Irony has a hard time getting through to you with anything less than a spike and a sledge hammer I am guessing. TIMMAY!!!

But hey! they have an (R) they are gods and infallible! Only to Timmay!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Timmay!!!

TIMMAY!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Timmay should I inquire if there is a special educational kindergarten teacher around that can help your figure it out?

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:08 PM

LMAO…

Please remind us about trollish comments and “Irony” troll.

(you are friggin’ hilarious).

KEEP YOUR PROMISE!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

More trolling

lol.

I think you looooooove me.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

continued trolling

You’re a lotta things you little mush-mouthed squish…..but your certainly no conservative. A Conservative wouldn’t sit out an election as important as this one is.

As a conservative, I’m simultaneously amused and insulted.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM

What, no information for how many posts in a row, trolling

lol….you want to kiiiiiissssss me!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM

And more trolling

(Ed is an amazingly patient man….I’d have booted me 2 comments after I started poking the troll).

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Even admits he is trolling, but continues to troll anyways.

Amigo….you really need to get your story straight…..

Now you’re an ABR (even though he’s the nominee)?

And

that “anybody” includes Obama?

AND

You’re a conservative?

AND

You see no difference between Romney’s platform and Obama’s?

Are you starting to see how you stretch credulity at a “conservative” website?

Just come out already….we’d all have a lot more respect for you. We’ll still have fun…..you can still loooooove me!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM

More information free trolling

Naw…..that’s what we have smart “conservatives” like you for.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Trolling still…

ok…so just to be clear….you believe that obama and romney will both take us off a fiscal cliff….Romney will just take longer?

So stopping obamacare, fixing SS, pushing sane, real (Ryan) budgets, releasing domestic energy policy, stopping subsidies to BS energy follies and putting an end to crushing new business regs and reining in the EPA – (have you read the Romney Platform at all?) – equates to 4 years of Marxism unhindered by worries of reelection?

You’re a fool…..and you’re honestly too stupid to vaote.

You’re right….

STAY HOME.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Wow, finally more information…
Stopping Obamacare = good. Replacing it with something else almost identical = bad.
Fixing SS means a continuous slide in the the quality of the voters.
Ryan’s budget pushes off a balanced budget for 2 full generations.
Romney likes regulations, so few of them will be gone, but he will keep in place the tools for the next Democrat to respawn those regulations, making the business climate not very steady for planning for the future.
But then you follow up with TROLL attack again…

Hilarious.

Never considered it but…looking back he did get a true conservative to smack him in the face with Romney.

He really doesn’t seem that smart…..but if so – well played sir!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM

More trolling

Honestly…wtf is wrong with you?

You claim to be “Conservative” yet you need reassuring fairy-tales just like every other lib-idiot.

What happens is up to YOU ya dolt…and YOU’RE NOT VOTING!

Go troll somewhere else….I’m done with you.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:49 PM

More trolling, but it is not reassuring fairy tales, it is asking our politicians to tell the truth. A real conservative expects that.

You’re a troll d-bag.

You’ve been outed on at least 4 threads that I’m aware of.

This is the internet…your idiot posts DON’T GO AWAY.

While I’m flattered by your love for me…..You’re a dull, half-witted, moron that has somehow deluded himself into believing he’s clever……Why you haven’t been booted is beyond me.

Tim_CA on September 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

HOLY COW, all the way from way back 29 hours ago your back trolling and adding nothing to the debate! I was responding to someone else!

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Impressed, still trolling….

lmao.

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Still trolling

faux “conservative” obamabot concern-troll…you fool no one.

trolie,

Troll

(lmao)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

aaaaannnnddd trolling

lmao.

Concerned are we troll?

keep posting your love for me.

(blush)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

And more trolling

lol….nobody here but you troll.

you want to kiiiiissssssss me!

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

And trolling

lol

Yeah…..you’re a real hero.

troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

And trolling

All those posts and only a few had anything information at all in them. A few high fives to stay cool with the in crowd and then spending the rest of your effort to kick the out guy to once again, stay in with the cool crowd. A bit try too hard I think.

LMFAO!….this is friggin’ great!

I’ve honestly never been so flattered!

you reallllllllly want to marrrrrrry me.

Send me flowers too please.

troll.

(lol)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Serious question……Could you do the other threads too?….I hate having to pick through them to find my posts (lol).

(Thanks in advance)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM

BE SURE you keep that promise troll.

(lol….you’ve been known to lie).

I’ll make it my personal mission to make sure you do EXACTLY that.

You’re my new best friend.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM

That is just one thread of trolling by this person. One thread.

These will now follow you everywhere (thanks for the idea).

Troll.

lmao…I’m proud of mine….copy away please and post liberally. (and read them….often).

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Feel free to use your usual quote of mine loser. You got nothing to ever say on important things. A few call outs to your friends, and a whole lotta trolling.

Sorry for the scroll buster to other posters.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM

Carnac is wrong: AT MINIMUM this video wrecks the debate prep Obama was banking on, bcuz heavy reliance on the 47 percent Romney “gaffe” is now down the drain.

If for no other reason, the timing is good. If the video turns out to not encompass much, the debate itself will overshadow the video by tomorrow night.

[matthew8787 on October 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM]

Very good point.

Dusty on October 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM

This video is definitely a bombshell. There is no doubt Obama is keen in black liberation theology.

Raquel Pinkbullet on October 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

farsighted on October 2, 2012 at 9:03 PM

libfree has a raw hide?

cozmo on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

(:->)

KOOLAID2 on October 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Yep, I was underwhelmed.

Say what? He basically accused the entire federal govt of being racist from the top down… that’s “underwhelming”?

DaSaintFan on October 2, 2012 at 9:14 PM

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I will actively vote Obama and get my family to join me if the nominee is Romney. While it would be nice to get a better job between 2013 and 2017, I am willing to wait.

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

lol.

context.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

I kinda hoped that you’re an honest Paulbot, but you sound like a classic Obama troll. If it flips 0.5% of votes, that might swing the election. and it just might. There are plenty of people in white suburbia who would pull it for Obama because they are totally absorbed in their school-induced white guilt. That speech might crack their eyes open.

Archivarix on October 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM

It’s not going to change anything.

Dante on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Breaking News: Barack Obama suggests that race might have played a role in the treatment of Katrina victims. Placing him exactly at about the middle of the American comments on the Bush Administration’s. Spending more time on Tucker’s interpretation of the video than the video itself. The quality is also really poor…I don’t know, this just isn’t the new hotness you all think it is.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

lol.

context.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:15 PM

Which you never learn. Because you are a troll. Popular, but still a troll. And pathetic at it.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

12 pages?? Damn!!

affenhauer on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Now resorting to showing Rev. Wright footage? Come on, this is so March 2008……

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Breaking News: Black people consider themselves part of a community. Vote Romney!

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Just shows the true racist obama is. He liednthru his a$$ when he said he never heard wrights sermons. Not only did he hear them he sounds like he is giving them himself. You libs should be ashamed.

Ta111 on October 2, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Response to ‘whatcat’

I am asking if Romney had it, that’s all. I know rumor was that Rudy G had the ‘whitey’ tape, I just wonder how does this come out now? Heck I would’t be shocked if this didn’t come out of the Clinton camp. Maybe in some crazy way Hillary thinks the only way to get out of Barry’s shadow is to make sure he is a one term guy. Just ideas floating around in my head.

Dino V on October 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Ooh yay! Now Hannity has David Webb on, fresh from a summer of bashing Gabrielle Douglas. Again, chatting about the video, not showing it.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

That pandering accent is disgusting.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I know, can he can get any phonier than this? A guy who grew up in indonesia and oahu, educated at columbia, etc…fake that accent to what purpose, other than demagoguery…..what a disgusting and pathetic phoney…

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

this just isn’t the new hotness you all think it is.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Agreed….Not seeing any new hotness here.

Just old news.

I mean wtf? Newsflash – Obama panders to whoever sits in front of him.

This is the guy that threw his “typical white grandmother” under the bus.

Libs are fine with racial attacks….as long as it’s against “Whitey”.

This changes no ones mind….but it’s fun to watch…and it will rattle him.

Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:26 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:16 PM

You do know it’s time to start worrying, right?

Yoop on October 2, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Breaking News: Black people consider themselves part of a community of brain dead phoneys. Vote Obama!

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

FIFY

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Juan Williams >>>> panic

Yoop on October 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

OT: Obama, Romney Tied Among Likely Voters

United Technologies/National Journal: TIED

9/27-9/30

Obama 47%
Romney 47%

GOP 29%
Dem 36%
Independent 30% (Romney winning 49-41)

sentinelrules on October 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Hmmm. This isn’t going to play well with suburbanites in Ohio, Iowa, Wisconsin, or Virginia.

Punchenko on October 2, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Juan Williams just destroyed David Webb quoting Bush admitting that racial inequality was on display during Katrina. Non-controversy over.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

FIFY

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM

That was pretty racist dude.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

How dare Obama describe the many ways generational poverty saps hope and ambition. No one has ever been more radical. Ever.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Jesus Katy Christ on a crooked rubber crutch, effin REALLY??

If a white Christian even has the audacity to whisper he or she lives in a suburb we are THE HORRIBLE GOD AWFUL RACISTS FROM HELL.

Do you ever even read or think about the sh!t you write?

waterytart on October 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

David Webb has a look of complete fear and panic in his eyes…he knows what a nothing burger this “scandal” is. The GOP via Hannity has beclowned themselves.

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

That was pretty racist dude.
libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Yeah, dude.
::guffaw::

whatcat on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

So it’s okay if you say it? Hypocrite. And he doesn’t describe it. Why would he have to, if he is speaking to only those people whose “hope and ambition” have been sapped? He uses it to whip them all into a frenzy. Hear all the applause every time he insinuates that the whole country is racist? Why does that make black audiences applaud? Nothing like race baiting.

Night Owl on October 2, 2012 at 9:43 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

ambition whaa? Like they know what that is…Your moocher brothas and sistas have no ambition other than generational mooching, live off the whiteys, coz they owe them, right, just like their guru Bama told them…in a fake accent, I might add :)…

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:37 PM

You have the idiotspeak down.

Say are you the real libfree or the guy who posts when your rubbing his back?

CW on October 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM

That pandering accent is disgusting.
Tim_CA on October 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Don’t be talkin’ smack about teh One!

whatcat on October 2, 2012 at 9:46 PM

libfreeordie

That’s why you’re in posting overdrive. You’re not in near meltdown mode for no reason, loser.

xblade on October 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM

Nothing helps foster ambition like blaming one’s own faults on someone else and teaching people they have the right to the fruit of another man’s labor. Yep that’s the ticket.

CW on October 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Hannity has been on for 43 min, and has repeated the same portion of the tape twice. He’s played like 2 minutes of total tape!! This was all about ratings for him. He’ll spend the next 6 days NOT talking about the economy, or Libya, or loss of our freedom, so he can continue to rehash his “Breaking” scoop. Then he’ll hype the book he is writing about it for the next six months. I can no longer stomach him.

daveweber on October 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

As my dearly departed Mother and Grandmother used to say, “You’re full of sh!t like a ruptured duck”.

waterytart on October 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM

The tape makes it easier for folks on the fence to move away from Obama now that he is being exposed as an incompetent liar who sold us a false bill of goods in ’08.

He certainly hasn’t lived up to the smart, post-racial POTUS he made himself out to be in ’08 that would save the economy and make us more respected abroad. Folks are learning that Barry is a fraud — a divisive, race-baiting, incompetent fraud.

Punchenko on October 2, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Is the tape posted anywhere now in its entirety?

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

waterytart on October 2, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Now, that was funny :)…and describing libfree v accurately :)…

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:45 PM

CW on October 2, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Zactly…

jimver on October 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM

My partner doesn’t even like politics….

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

…yeah right!…so you have a lot in common huh?

KOOLAID2 on October 2, 2012 at 10:07 PM

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:40 PM

Pardon, your desperation is showing.

If it is nothing, why are you so anxious to convince us it is nothing? Wouldn’t be better to encourage us to go on about nothing?

Then again, since you are an Obama supporter, perhaps you aren’t smart enough to have figured that out, y’all.

Adjoran on October 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM

Hey everybody, nothing to see here, he’s the president of ALL America!

Not just red America (white in his eyes), or blue America (black in his eyes), but Racist America…whoops!

ccrosby on October 2, 2012 at 11:33 PM

Hillary’s faux bro is much more convincing.

Yowzah!

profitsbeard on October 3, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Have you ever heard of code switching?

libfreeordie on October 2, 2012 at 9:04 PM

It’s called “PANDERING” you twit.

fossten on October 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Excuse me, but where is the full video? And where is the real transcript & not the prepared version?

Badger40 on October 3, 2012 at 8:19 AM

OK perhaps I’ve found it.

Is it almost 40 minutes long?
It seems it’s found on the 3rd page or so of the Daily Caller article.

Badger40 on October 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I’m almost 30 minutes into this thing.
He does say the angry black people thing. He is subtle about the race baiting before & after that, but it is there. I don’t care if he’s speaking at a black church.
It’s thinly veiled race baiting.
Near the end here he is talking smack about rich people vs ‘his people’
& not being able to get education etc.
He is talking about using Federal Government to GIVE people jobs & GIVE people free college educations & to GIVE people homes etc.

He wants to EXPAND federal programs for all of these things & MORE.
His socialism shines through in this video.
I don’t see that it is explosive at all though. This is who Obama is.
The irony, however, is incredible.
Bcs he is doing the same things during his POTUS stint so far that he is railing against in this video.
Obama is clearly a socialist here. And of course this is exactly why the left does not see anything wrong with this speech.
Bcs he’s been saying these things all along.
Obama is a socialist & that is the same thing as communism. Communists ARE socialist.
And Obama is a communist. This video only proves that a little more.

Badger40 on October 3, 2012 at 8:51 AM