The War on Bacon

posted at 6:01 pm on October 1, 2012 by Mary Katharine Ham

Welcome! Let us explain.

Kelly Maher of Revealing Politics and I are doing a little talk show for 30-45 minutes, here, at 6:15 p.m. every day. We named it The War on Bacon. We figure, since the government is after trans fats, big sodas, salt, and most other sinfully delicious things, it won’t be long before they zero in on our favorite— bacon. So, as fans of pork products— how could I not be?— we are here to fight for it, in the most crucial fight of our time— The War on Bacon. Join the ranks of the Baconators and fight with us!

We talk a lot of politics, a bit of culture, a splash of sports, and in the end, strive to be a show Ron Swanson would want to watch.

Today, a weekend recap, back to Benghazi, playing the expectations game, Kelly has the misfortune of spending her day following Ed Perlmutter, and what can kittens do for your productivity?

You can download the audio for the show, here, or sign up for the RSS feed! See you soon!

Comments

KOOLAID2 !

listens2glenn on October 1, 2012 at 6:06 PM

The War On Meat Candy

FlatFoot on October 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Ahem… BISHOP for Bishop :-P

Scrumpy on October 1, 2012 at 6:25 PM

Three miles
Five thousand two hundred and eight yards
5280 feet per mile … Number Theory ain’t working here.
May I jog it?

Missilengr on October 1, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Every time I post I get a reset on the show. Not good.

I’m experiencing Deja Moo … kinda like listening to King Putt, where you get the feeling you’ve heard all this bull-sh!t before.

Anyone have a drinking game set up for the debates?
Take a drink for every puffball question Obowmao is asked.
Take a drink for every ‘lose reality’ answer he gives.
Take a drink for every, I, me, my, etc. he mentions.

Better waterdown the scotch or you’ll end up toilet hugging drunk within the first 20 minutes. (Which will encompass President Double Down Downgrade’s FIRST answer.)

Missilengr on October 1, 2012 at 7:33 PM