Obama administration tries to block sequester layoff notices

posted at 10:01 am on September 29, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

The latest durable-goods orders report must have the Obama administration — and the Obama campaign — more worried than they publicly let on.  According to the National Journal, the White House will press government contractors to hold off on issuing layoff notices in October in anticipation of the sequestration cuts, afraid of the political backlash that will ensue.  In fact, the Obama administration is offering to indemnify government contractors for losses and fines for delaying those notices:

The White House moved to prevent defense and other government contractors from issuing mass layoff notices in anticipation of sequestration, even going so far to say that the contracting agencies would cover any potential litigation costs or employee compensation costs that could follow.

Some defense companies—including Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems and EADS North America—have said they expect to send notices to their employees 60 days before sequestration takes effect to comply with the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, which requires companies to give advance warning to workers deemed reasonably likely to lose their jobs. Companies appeared undeterred by a July 30 guidance from the Labor Department, which said issuing such notices would be inappropriate, due to the possibility that sequestration may be averted. The Labor Department also said companies do not have enough information about how the cuts might be implemented to determine which workers or specific programs could be affected should Congress fail to reach a compromise to reduce the deficit, triggering $1.2 trillion in spending cuts, half from defense, half non-defense. For 2013, that would amount to $109 billion in spending cuts.

Yesterday, the OMB went a little farther in wheedling contractors into playing ball:

So the Office of Management and Budget went a step further in guidance issued late Friday afternoon. If an agency terminates or modifies a contract, and the contractor must close a plant or lay off workers en masse, the company could treat employee compensation costs for WARN Act liability, attorneys’ fees and other litigation costs as allowable costs to be covered by the contracting agency—so long as the contractor has followed a course of action consistent with the Labor Department’s guidance. The legal fees would be covered regardless of the outcome of the litigation, according to the OMB guidance issued by Daniel Werfel, controller of the Office of Federal Financial Management, and Joseph Jordan, the Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy.

In other words, taxpayers will cover the costs of these layoffs through more spending, even though the point of sequestration was to force cuts in government spending.  Instead of paying contractors — mainly defense workers — to work, we’ll start paying them not to work.  And why?  Because the White House doesn’t want massive numbers of layoff notices coming in the last few days ahead of the election.  And make no mistake — with overall durable goods orders dropping 13.2% in a month and defense orders dropping 40%, those layoff notices would otherwise be coming, and sooner rather than later.

In other words, the White House wants taxpayers to pay to cover up the inevitable outcome of sequestration to keep Barack Obama from suffering the political consequences of his own deal.  Unless those funds are coming from Team Obama, this looks pretty corrupt — which is undoubtedly why Obama chose to have this OMB edict issued late on Friday afternoon, when few would be paying attention.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Were debating whether Republicans are stupid or evil?

I feel almost like a …. Democrat!!

I think I’ll go take a shower now.

tom on September 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Both.
They do evil things thinking that it will get them on the good side of the media.

Stupid for thinking that it will get them on the good side of the media.

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 8:23 PM

“if all these trends continue, California may find itself in a situation similar to that of New York and the states of the midwestern Rust Belt in the last century, which have seen populations stagnate for decades, or even fall.”

mountainaires on September 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM

mountainaires on September 29, 2012 at 8:32 PM

That is why it all has to be moved to the federal level. No Escape.

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 8:46 PM

I’m scared too Gracie. We have a disabled child to take care of. My husband is a contractor and he hasn’t worked in over a year. He has two weeks worth of work next month and then no prospects for the forseeable future. He needs to just accept that Obummer has killed the market for independent contractors and try to find just any job at all.

We are desperately trying to hold onto our kids college fund and our retirement accounts. We know that if we can’t get rid of Obummercare that we will have to use our retirement accounts to pay for our daughter’s medical care when Obummer cuts off her medical care. We cannot afford for the government to take our retirement accounts. If that looks like it’s going to happen we will have to either move that money overseas or bury it in the ground. When the government comes for it we will tell them that we spent all the money.

sherrimae on September 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM

When the government comes for it we will tell them that we spent all the money.

sherrimae on September 30, 2012 at 12:44 AM

With the money they are spending on keeping an eye on people on the internet I think advertising your illegal plans out in the open is a bad idea.

astonerii on September 30, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Maybe someone has mentioned this before and I missed it, but doens’t this whole deal meet the RICCO level? The WH is “encouraging” companies to violate federal law and then offering to reimburse them for legal fees when they get sued. Or perhaps I should use the the term “consiring to violate federal law”.

Either way, I am quite sure that the MSM will NOT confront Chairman obama. But what about all those union jobs that are going to be lost????? I suppose that as long as the union bosses still have fat, fluffy chairs to sit in while visiting Vegas, they will be forgiving ,,, with concessions, of cours.

woodiebob on September 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I can no longer contain myself about the socialist assumption of wealth, which is, in my opinion, both incorrect and destructive.

Why do I say the socialists’ analogy of wealth is wrong? Because their assumption is that it is zero-sum like an apple. They believe the bigger the slice the rich get, the less the rest of us will get. But this is a false assumption. Wealth is not zero-sum. Instead, it is like the air in a balloon. If you are in the bottom quarter when air (wealth) is pumped in, then not only will the rich will get disproportionately richer, but you too will get richer. That is, you will accumulate a greater amount of wealth. On the other hand, try to reduce air (wealth) in the balloon so that the rich will get less and, if you’re in the bottom quarter, you too will get less. That is because reducing the rich’s wealth reduces society’s wealth. It reduces total investment and job creation (of which a great proportion is done by the rich).

Thus, the choice of making the poor rich by making rich poorer does not exist (except in demagogic rhetoric). In actual fact, you only have two choices. A) make the rich disproportionately richer, so that you too get richer; or, B) make the rich poorer in which case, you too will be poorer. (Need I point out that under Obama’s redistribution policies, average family income has dropped more than three thousand dollars since 2009?)

Therefore, those who are rational, and concerned with their own self-interests, should choose A. Indeed, as I see it, the only choosers of B are demagogics, doctrineAIRheads, those willing to cut off their own noses to spite others, and those profoundly ignorant or stupid. (Or, in other words, Democratic Leftists.)

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on September 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM

” … the Obama administration is offering to indemnify government contractors for losses and fines for delaying those notices: …”

Some of us just call that like it is:
Politically Corrupt and Morally Reprehensible.
The law is the LAW.
(Just axe Tupac when he’s ten feet of compost)
~(Ä)~

Karl Magnus on September 30, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Dr. Charles G. Waugh on September 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM

this is exactly right. great post, btw.

jimver on September 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM

OMG, seriously!?! It is possible for people to change their minds? I did not know that, that is why I am pushing to change people’s mind on this website called Hot Air! TIMMAY!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

lool, you think a total brainwashed cretin such as yourself you can change a single mind on HA?? You are either delusional or delusional, or both :)…might be nice to live in your own little world in your head, even nicer if you could just spend all the time there :)…

jimver on September 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM

jimver on September 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM

It would be hard for me to live in your world of ignorance and bliss. A world where actions and consequences are as divorced from each other as your brain neurons are from one another. (I throw it into the air and it came down. I did it repeatedly! Every time the thing slammed right into my skull, over and over and over and over and over and over again.) No care to understand what is going on, how one action leads to a consequence. It has to be lonely for all those individual cells to be so isolated from contact. So, I can see why Tim_CA is important to you that you come along and defend him against my attacks.

Of course, I’m more leaning towards voting for Romney as time goes on. That is why I am here, to stay informed on what is happening in the campaign. I have not once tried to convince anyone here not to vote for Romney. I just bring up the facts and consequences that are likely under his presidency. Part of that facts and consequences is reviewing the past for evidence that these are going to be closer to reality than closer to fantasy. Tim_CA was the person I was referring to about “pushing to change people’s mind”s. I was acting out in Tim_CA’s name in a cynical way. Not saying I personally was trying to change anyone’s mind. I have not told anyone to not vote for Romney. I just say it is not going to be a bed of roses and you guys need to do far more than simply get Romney elected to save this nation, particularly when Romney will in fact be working against the long term viability of the nation according to his 87 page two pages per sheet PDF and his rhetoric on the campaign trail that contradicts the few good points in that PDF.

Just because I am leaning towards Romney vote, or more a protest vote against Obama, does not mean that Romney, Ryan, or any of the candidates actions are now beyond reproach. The only actions I will find beyond reproach are those that match what conservatism has meant for the better part of my life. The rest is worthy of derision equal to the damage it does or will do to the soul of the nation.

astonerii on September 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

astonerii on September 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

BUT….

BUT…..

I am tired of sitting home. I will actively vote Obama and get my family to join me if the nominee is Romney. While it would be nice to get a better job between 2013 and 2017, I am willing to wait.

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You’re a troll d-bag.

You’ve been outed on at least 4 threads that I’m aware of.

This is the internet…your idiot posts DON’T GO AWAY.

While I’m flattered by your love for me…..You’re a dull, half-witted, moron that has somehow deluded himself into believing he’s clever……Why you haven’t been booted is beyond me.

Tim_CA on September 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

That guy’s (the one holding his hand up and pressing his lips together in that photograph) having something wrong with his mouth.

Looks like a tumor growing.

avagreen on September 30, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Can the White House authorize the expenditure of billions to indemnify the contractors without Congressional approval? Hardly.

This administration agreed to the sequestration not realizing that it would have effects prior to 2013. Anyone who has worked for a major company knows that 60 days notice must be given. This is what occurs when only acedemics, politicians and government employees are part of this president’s advisory staff. They should have had a modicum of those with business experience in the WH.

Corky Boyd on September 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

You’re a troll d-bag.

You’ve been outed on at least 4 threads that I’m aware of.

This is the internet…your idiot posts DON’T GO AWAY.

Tim_CA on September 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

The reason is because I bring information to the debate.
What did you bring? A big 0, like the man you detest. Tim0CA, related to the one in the white house?

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 7:47 AM

But, in case you’re wondering, it doesn’t much bother me. It’s the Republicans who put defense cuts on the table and Republican intransigence on taxes that makes sequestration likely. Democrats would have preferred automatic tax increases as a penalty, but no – Boehner couldn’t deliver his caucus for a rational (as rational as this sort of thing can ever be) deal.

Let’s be clear: Obama’s going to win, the Democrats are going to hold the Senate and — while both the Prez and the Senate are willing to compromise (too willing) — no deal is going to get done unless the Republicans compromise as well. You can have a few rich people pay a little bit more (maybe cut some loopholes and have an even smaller few pay a lot more) or you can gut the defense of our nation. It’s your call.

urban elitist on September 29, 2012 at 2:07 PM

It sounds like you’re capitulating the basic point that Obama is using the power of government and tax funds in order to protect himself politically. You agree it’s rank political corruption but it’s all justified because the GOP put him in a tough position?

Obama and Democrats have been very unwilling to compromise. The House has regularly passed budgets while the Senate has refused to even address the issue in over 3 years. Obama has proposed budgets so preposterous that not one Democrat has voted for them. But it’s the GOP that’s unreasonable?

Rich people paying a little more wont do anything. Even Obama’s own rosy projections predict it will bring in about 80 billion. That’s a pittance. 80 billion is going to turn things around? Taxing the rich is a campaign booster for libs – it’s not a serious proposal that does anything.

gwelf on October 1, 2012 at 10:19 AM

The reason is because I bring information to the debate.
astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 7:47 AM

But…

but…

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Positions get heated in a primary. Now take your little trollish argument and shove it your dark place where it belongs and grow up.

If the only thing you got is a statement I made back in January as Hot Air unfairly attacked Newt Gingrich and was Knee Deep in promoting the socialist governor of Massachusetts for the at the time conservative party of the Republicans at the time to hammer me with, you have 0, just like who must be your her0 int he white house.

You and I had a conversation the other day, and somehow I thought you and I had personally made a little bit of headway by the end of the conservsation. This other person took an older post and attacked me, so I attacked him back and really did not attack you in my reply. So, explain to me why all of a sudden you are interested in pushing against me again?

Oh yeah, popularity. It is currently popular to attack me. That is such a mature attitude you have there. Please come back when you have an actual argument that repudiates my argument.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

the socialist governor of Massachusetts

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

lmao.

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

lol….yep….these two really sum it up for you:

the socialist governor of Massachusetts

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

faux “conservative” obamabot concern-troll…you fool no one.

trolie,
trollster,
troll,
troll,
troll

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

the socialist governor of Massachusetts

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

lmao.

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Preview is your friend.
Your braincells, not so much.
Socialized medicine enacted in Massachusetts under Romney. He totally still supports it. Along with its raiding of medicaid and medicare for the money to pay for it. Totally supports the mandate it placed on the citizens to force them to subsidize other people’s healthcare with their ever increasing insurance premiums. Also supports abortion on demand using tax payer and coerced insurance premiums. It requires Religious entities to support abortions through offering it as part of their insurance. Forces Religious entities to provide abortions. Pretty much every bad point of Obamacare exists in Romneycare. If one is socialist the other is.
Obama talked about bankrupting coal power plants, Romney talked about shutting them down by force of law and called them people killers. If one is socialist so too is the other.
This list goes on for a long long time. Point after Point after socialist point where Romney matches in essence everything that Obama is. But even so, I am leaning towards voting for him today, and will get more information in the debates.

Now then, admit it, your just here to push people away from Romney, aren’t you Tim0CA? Why else would you keep pushing me when I am coming around to voting for the guy you say you support?

Oh yeah, I know what it is, those lonely synapse free brain cells must not be communicating with on another. Hit yourself with something hard, they might bump into each other and spread the new information.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:05 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM

lol

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM

lol

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:18 PM

You do know that troll is defined as someone who spends their time attacking and not spending their time debating.

You are aware of this, and this is the entirety of your contribution to the site while you call me troll?

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

while you call me troll?

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

yep.

Troll

(lmao)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

yep.

Troll

(lmao)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I’m serious, your lack of synapses is causing your harm. The only solution is repeated bashing of your head onto something hard at high velocity to get the brain cells moving and bouncing into one another.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:54 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:54 PM

lmao.

Concerned are we troll?

keep posting your love for me.

(blush)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

lmao.

Concerned are we troll?

keep posting your love for me.

(blush)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

You do realize that you might have some kind of brain damage that should be looked at, yet here you are wasting precious time trolling on Hot Air. Well, I am sure your family does not need you anyways.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Well, I am sure your family does not need you anyways.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 2:53 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM

lol….nobody here but you troll.

you want to kiiiiissssssss me!

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

lol….nobody here but you troll.

you want to kiiiiissssssss me!

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

See, your brain is going. I am just trying to be helpful to you, and here you are attacking me.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 3:21 PM

Sequestration was an add on to the debt limit increase bill that the Republican Congress passed. It included a 2 trillion dollar increase in the debt limit, required there to be a commission formed to cut government spending by a certain amount, and if the commission failed, then there would be automatic cuts to the budget.

Effectively, the Republicans caved into the Democrats demands for $2 trillion dollars of unaccountable spending since there has been no budget for 3 years and counting, and then handed the Democrats the weapon by which they can hold the Republicans hostage.

What would you call such an action? A reverse Hostage crisis? You pay upfront to the people who you want to hold you hostage later and give them the weapon by which to do it?

Personally, I call that collaboration.
astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Remember why we are here. To stop the government from caving our country into depression and ruin. That means holding all parties accountable for their actions. Democrats and Republicans as well as the American People who elect them into office.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 3:24 PM

Deliciously Hilarious from the troll who wrote:

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

And…

Timmay!!! Have not decided yet if I am voting. As of this one moment in time, I am not.

…that is why I am pushing to change people’s mind on this website called Hot Air! TIMMAY!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

lol

Yeah…..you’re a real hero.

troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Oh C’mon already with this corrupt a-hole.

How the frig can this be legal?

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 10:55 AM

Profound!

You’re right of course…I forgot there for a second.

It’s not like Holder’s DOJ will be the least bit interested.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Remarkably informative!

Got me an ObamaPhone!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM

My god, I never saw so much ability to convey meaning!

I’m with ya brother…I can’t even stand the lying, jug-eared, punks voice anymore.

Every time he opens his pie-hole, nothing but lies drop out of it.

Nothing more pathetic than a marxist failure who wraps himself in the American flag to try get reelected.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:18 AM

The amount of information and fact backing up the conclusion is beyond the scope of a site run by conservatives.

Thanks for the link….added it to my daily-visit list.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Be careful, you actually said one thing of value.

This administration makes Nixon look like Mother Teresa.

This administration makes carter look like a foreign-policy / macro-economic genius.

The fact that he’s even in this race given his given his total disregard for the rule of law, let alone his economic and foreign-policy failures is disturbing.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Damn, back to the information free highway for ya, bummer.

Indeed.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Profound

Those days are over.

W’s “see you at the bill signing” immigration fiasco helped spawn the TEA party.

It became such a losing issue that Obumbles wouldn’t even go near it for 4 years (mainly because a majority of Americans reject it)

But don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative, troll.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Information! But, it is wrong as always. W’s signing of the TARP bill several years later did that. The Tea party barely touches on immigration, it specifically works to for fiscal issues. Obama’s stimuless finished the waking up of fiscal conservatives and got the Tea Party going. McCain offering to pay for people’s mortgages did not hurt in getting them awake.

lol….didn’t you tell us you were going to have to stop posting for awhile obamabot?

Why are you even here?….you’ve already stated that your sitting out the election.

We get it. Republicans bad….Obama better choice.

Now keep your promise and go color for awhile. If you ask nicely, maybe mommy will give you some chocolate milk.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

more information free or at the best incorrect information posting by what must be seen as a trollish person…

I ain’t as got as much lernin’ as you reeel smart tolls.

lmao.

Again troll…you’ve stated that you’re NOT VOTING. That means that in your mind, a second obumbles term is preferable to a Romney Presidency.

Sorry amigo…but your opinion means less to me than the dog crap I have to pick up in the yard this afternoon.

You can pretend to be some indignant “conservative” all day long….but you fool me exactly ZIP.

Again – You’re a real HERO, troll….to both Family and Country.

Now keep yer friggin’ promise, and go play in your sandbox for awhile.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

More trolling

Perfect example of either obamabot troll or complete moron playing “indignant” conservative.

Well done, sir.

(I’m betting on the former)

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

More Trolling

lol…you sure is edumacated ok.

C’mon lib….fess up….you had a good run….lol.

lmao.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:24 PM

continued trolling.

I gave facts above that support my statement. What did you offer? Trollish comments stating I am the troll.

Irony has a hard time getting through to you with anything less than a spike and a sledge hammer I am guessing. TIMMAY!!!

But hey! they have an (R) they are gods and infallible! Only to Timmay!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Timmay!!!

TIMMAY!!!

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Timmay should I inquire if there is a special educational kindergarten teacher around that can help your figure it out?

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:08 PM

LMAO…

Please remind us about trollish comments and “Irony” troll.

(you are friggin’ hilarious).

KEEP YOUR PROMISE!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:38 PM

More trolling

lol.

I think you looooooove me.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:40 PM

continued trolling

You’re a lotta things you little mush-mouthed squish…..but your certainly no conservative. A Conservative wouldn’t sit out an election as important as this one is.

As a conservative, I’m simultaneously amused and insulted.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:43 PM

What, no information for how many posts in a row, trolling

lol….you want to kiiiiiissssss me!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM

And more trolling

(Ed is an amazingly patient man….I’d have booted me 2 comments after I started poking the troll).

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Even admits he is trolling, but continues to troll anyways.

Amigo….you really need to get your story straight…..

Now you’re an ABR (even though he’s the nominee)?

And

that “anybody” includes Obama?

AND

You’re a conservative?

AND

You see no difference between Romney’s platform and Obama’s?

Are you starting to see how you stretch credulity at a “conservative” website?

Just come out already….we’d all have a lot more respect for you. We’ll still have fun…..you can still loooooove me!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:02 PM

More information free trolling

Naw…..that’s what we have smart “conservatives” like you for.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:04 PM

Trolling still…

ok…so just to be clear….you believe that obama and romney will both take us off a fiscal cliff….Romney will just take longer?

So stopping obamacare, fixing SS, pushing sane, real (Ryan) budgets, releasing domestic energy policy, stopping subsidies to BS energy follies and putting an end to crushing new business regs and reining in the EPA – (have you read the Romney Platform at all?) – equates to 4 years of Marxism unhindered by worries of reelection?

You’re a fool…..and you’re honestly too stupid to vaote.

You’re right….

STAY HOME.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Wow, finally more information…
Stopping Obamacare = good. Replacing it with something else almost identical = bad.
Fixing SS means a continuous slide in the the quality of the voters.
Ryan’s budget pushes off a balanced budget for 2 full generations.
Romney likes regulations, so few of them will be gone, but he will keep in place the tools for the next Democrat to respawn those regulations, making the business climate not very steady for planning for the future.
But then you follow up with TROLL attack again…

Hilarious.

Never considered it but…looking back he did get a true conservative to smack him in the face with Romney.

He really doesn’t seem that smart…..but if so – well played sir!

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:37 PM

More trolling

Honestly…wtf is wrong with you?

You claim to be “Conservative” yet you need reassuring fairy-tales just like every other lib-idiot.

What happens is up to YOU ya dolt…and YOU’RE NOT VOTING!

Go troll somewhere else….I’m done with you.

Tim_CA on September 29, 2012 at 3:49 PM

More trolling, but it is not reassuring fairy tales, it is asking our politicians to tell the truth. A real conservative expects that.

You’re a troll d-bag.

You’ve been outed on at least 4 threads that I’m aware of.

This is the internet…your idiot posts DON’T GO AWAY.

Tim_CA on September 30, 2012 at 8:06 PM

HOLY COW, all the way from way back 29 hours ago your back trolling and adding nothing to the debate! I was responding to someone else!

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Impressed, still trolling….

lmao.

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Still trolling

faux “conservative” obamabot concern-troll…you fool no one.

trolie,

Troll

(lmao)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 1:31 PM

aaaaannnnddd trolling

lmao.

Concerned are we troll?

keep posting your love for me.

(blush)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

And more trolling

lol….nobody here but you troll.

you want to kiiiiissssssss me!

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:09 PM

And trolling

lol

Yeah…..you’re a real hero.

troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM

And trolling

All those posts and only a few had anything information at all in them. A few high fives to stay cool with the in crowd and then spending the rest of your effort to kick the out guy to once again, stay in with the cool crowd. A bit try too hard I think.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM

LMFAO!….this is friggin’ great!

I’ve honestly never been so flattered!

you reallllllllly want to marrrrrrry me.

Send me flowers too please.

troll.

(lol)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Serious question……Could you do the other threads too?….I hate having to pick through them to find my posts (lol).

(Thanks in advance)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM

(Thanks in advance)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:02 PM

No, but that above post will follow you through all of them as you attack me, and will be increased in size as needed.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 5:25 PM

BE SURE you keep that promise troll.

(lol….you’ve been known to lie).

I’ll make it my personal mission to make sure you do EXACTLY that.

You’re my new best friend.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM

BE SURE you keep that promise troll.

(lol….you’ve been known to lie).

I’ll make it my personal mission to make sure you do EXACTLY that.

You’re my new best friend.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM

See, more admission that you are just here to troll.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 5:33 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

And…

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

These will now follow you everywhere (thanks for the idea).

Troll.

lmao…I’m proud of mine….copy away please and post liberally. (and read them….often).

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

These will now follow you everywhere (thanks for the idea).

Troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Yeah, of course your proud of yours. Good Timmay! Good Timmay!

to see good conversations, which happen without trolls like you muck it up, go here.

Tim0CA, much like the 0 in the white house is only around to cause damage, not add substance.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Good Timmay!

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM

lol….been here since the beginning troll……started noticing you about here…

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

Love your more recent stuff though…

astonerii on September 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM

lol.

this crap

goes

everywhere.

(you’re crapping in what was once my favorite hangout)

Now keep your promise and go post what I wrote about you!

troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM

lol.

this crap

goes

everywhere.

(you’re crapping in what was once my favorite hangout)

Now keep your promise and go post what I wrote about you!

troll.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Your the one crapping moron.

You do not discuss anything here. You just come here to attack people. I have been here since the beginning, way way back in the VERY beginning.

If you want a descent place, you should probably clean up yourself. I do not attack others that are not attacking. Your trolling gets returned in kind.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 6:15 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Again Troll…

Thanks for your “concern”.

Now how about you man-up, STFU, and keep your promise.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Again Troll…

Thanks for your “concern”.

Now how about you man-up, STFU, and keep your promise.

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Yeah, I see all the way back you were as much a troll as you are now, and those things you were not a troll on were about as informative. things like “FU CK!” Yup shitting on your favorite site for years.

What a loser. You seriously have so little to give to this place and then have the nerve to call it your favorite place?

You are what Obama Supporters are.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

You are what Obama Supporters are.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Alas, no sweetheart…um…that would be you…remember?:

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

another

fail

you pathetic

troll.

(lol)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

another

fail

you pathetic

troll.

(lol)

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Information free and obnoxious was what I was going for. Then again, you probably were an Obama voter in 2008. Fits well with your attitude.

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM

astonerii on October 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

Tim_CA on October 1, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Stoner dude and Tim my fellow doomed Californian, would you two please cut it out? Look at all the pixels you’ve used up.

Geez, and people get after me for being verbose…

;-)

Mary in LA on October 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Geez, and people get after me for being verbose…

;-)

Mary in LA on October 1, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I never would. I like it when people add information to be considered and reviewed. It is what got the nation through many decades.

On the other hand, when the Democrats learned they could shut down conversation in the nation about important things with high fives to their friends and personal attacks and shut down the debate tactics, the nation has quickly gone down hill.

We have ONE, count it out ONE chance to save the nation. That is the Republican party. If it devolves into the same state of communications as the Democrat party, then we have 0 chance.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM

We have ONE, count it out ONE chance to save the nation. That is the Republican party.. If it devolves into the same state of communications as the Democrat party, then we have 0 chance.

astonerii on October 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM

astonerii on January 30, 2012 at 2:52 PM .

Troll.