Bloomberg poll: Obama losing support on national security

posted at 3:21 pm on September 28, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

I missed the Bloomberg poll in the recent avalanche of polling results, but The Cable didn’t — and for good reason.  One month after Democrats bragged at their convention that they would pound Mitt Romney on foreign policy and national security, Barack Obama suddenly finds himself at a disadvantage on the issue of terrorism.  That wasn’t the only decline Bloomberg measured, either:

The foreign-policy results of the new Bloomberg National Poll haven’t gotten much attention yet, but the survey contains some bad news for the Obama campaign. According to the poll, Mitt Romney has a 48-42 advantage over Barack Obama on the question of which candidate would be tougher on terrorism. Romney, in other words, has encroached on one of Obama’s signature strengths.

What makes this result so surprising is that the president has consistently trounced Romney when it comes to counterterrorism. A Fox News poll earlier this month found that 49 percent of respondents trusted Obama to do a better job than Romney in protecting the United States from terrorist attacks, compared with 41 percent who put their faith in the Republican candidate. The president had a 51-40 advantage on handling terrorism in an ABC News/Washington Post poll around the same time, and a 50-35 edge on carrying out the war on terror in an Ipsos/Reuters poll in August. The Democrats’ rare national-security muscle was on full display at their convention, where speakers boasted about the administration’s successful raid against Osama bin Laden and targeted killings of al Qaeda leaders.

The Bloomberg poll contains other grim findings for Obama — such as declining approval of the president’s diplomacy and a neck-and-neck battle between Obama and Romney on flashpoint campaign issues such as energy independence, Chinese trade practices, relations with Israel, and Iran’s nuclear program (61 percent of respondents were skeptical about Obama’s pledge to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon).

This appears to be the first national poll taken after the White House’s Benghazi narrative began to collapse.  The poll itself doesn’t ask any confirming questions about that issue, though, so it’s unclear to what extent this may be driving those numbers.  The shift, though, is significant, giving Romney a six-point lead on terrorism, the first such lead I can recall this year. Romney also has a narrow two-point lead on relations with other countries, well within the margin of error, but putting support for Obama at just 45% — very low for an incumbent President who pitched his diplomatic skill at the convention.

Obama has a six-point lead in this poll among likely voters, 49/43, but there are other danger signs.  Romney has a bigger lead on the economy, winning by 12, 53/41, and the biggest issue by far in this poll is unemployment/jobs (43% rank it #1).  Obama only gets majorities on two issue questions: understanding your problems and struggles (51/38) and womens’ issues (54/34).  The rest of the issues are virtual toss-ups, except for the Romney six-point lead on terrorism and the Romney seven-point lead on gas prices, and a six-point Obama lead on health care — usually a huge Democratic advantage.

So how did Obama end up with a six-point lead?  It might have something to do with the D/R/I split among likely voters of 30/24/41, which narrows to 38/36/21 with leaners included.  Despite this split, though, Republicans have a narrow lead on the Congressional ballot, 43/41 and 45/43 with leaners, so either the sample split may not be impacting the poll numbers, or the GOP will be stronger in Congressional races that the media assumes.

Update: “Declines” was supposed to be “decline.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

But how do things look unskewed?

abobo on September 28, 2012 at 3:24 PM

I believe the new Fox poll is finding the same decline in foreign policy numbers for Captain Twinkles…

crazywater on September 28, 2012 at 3:25 PM

… after portraying Soviet ships on the screen behind the General during his speech, I can’t imagine why people might think the dems may not be quite the champions of strong national security that they portray themselves to be.

Benghazi was just confirmatory.

AZfederalist on September 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM

The economy rating for obama on Rasmussen is more devastating at 44% that will be his vote total come November

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Yes, but does Romney hand out free cell phones to minorities?

Archivarix on September 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Bloomberg poll: Obama losing support on national security

Gee, I wonder why? Oh wait, no I don’t, more and more Barack Insane Obama is being seen as Jimmy Carter II, right up to and Including Benghazigate/Operation Eagle Claw

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:27 PM

Bloomberg poll: Obama losing support on national security
============================================================

No Sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on September 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I still believe that Obama will end up getting +/- his approval rating on election day…and if that happens its hello President Romney

crazywater on September 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM

It was interesting to see the UPI/CVOTER polls from 9/19-9/25 to 9/20-9/26 closing from a Obama +5 to an Obama +2. Loss of convention bounce and poor Libya handling creeping in?

What I see happening is that Economic #’s are most certainly to trend downwards in the next month. That is not going to help Barry. I’d be curious to see Ed’s take on how the BLS will ‘massage’ the numbers and what 6 months from now the numbers will truly be.

reddevil on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

So if Obama is already underwater on the economy(barring a D+10 sample) and is losing support on foreign policy as well, what rationale is there for his reelection?

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

“Defeat Obama – Restore America” is one of several product lines of T-shirts, bumper stickers, signs, etc. available at http://www.romney2012store.com/

They also have “Defeat Obama – Gun Owners United,” “Gen X 4 Ryan,” “We DID Build This,” and more. Nice-looking stuff.

KyMouse on September 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM

canopfor on September 28, 2012 at 3:28 PM

LOL! Are you SURE you’re not a U.S. citizen? Because you summed that up perfectly from my point of view! I’d be willing to sponsor you! :)

thatsafactjack on September 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM

reddevil on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

The next jobs report comes out a week from today. Sandwiched right between the first Presidential debate and the VP one. Should be interesting.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:31 PM

what rationale is there for his reelection?

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Ummm, cool cell phones for My Norities?

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

what rationale is there for his reelection?

F, below ZERO! Can not think of one thing bho has done to help us, can y’all?
L

letget on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Ummm, cool cell phones for My Norities?

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

That woman didn’t need a free cell phone. She needed a damn lozenge.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

In a non-Bizarro World, Obama would have zero support on national security.

fogw on September 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

The TripleBogey President just hit another one into the drink.

QuadrupleBogey president tries to cover up his dereliction of duty for 911 attacks.

SparkPlug on September 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

OB is a tool.

jstanley54 on September 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM

That woman didn’t need a free cell phone. She needed a damn lozenge.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

She had crack smokers damage to her larynx, no amount of lozenges will ever fix that…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM

letget on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Yes, actually, I can. He’s taught this generation why we DON’T vote for Democrats…ever… and created a lot more Republicans and Independents, single handed.

thatsafactjack on September 28, 2012 at 3:34 PM

BLS just “found” 453,000 unaccounted for jobs between March 2011 – March 2012, a net 386k because public sector lost 67,000. How convenient…they must have opened up Al Franken’s trunk of his car.

crazywater on September 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Shocking, isn’t it? Actually, the fact that it’s a Bloomberg poll is the shocking part.

What isn’t shocking is that a poseur who ran on his abilities in foreign policy were based on the fact that he lived abroad when he was an adolescent has proven to be a failure. Who could have guessed?

F- in every category.

Cody1991 on September 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM

This is the answer:

So how did Obama end up with a six-point lead? It might have something to do with the D/R/I split among likely voters of 30/24/41, which narrows to 38/36/21 with leaners included.

It’s always with the damn weighting in the dems favour…

Can’t someone please do a straight up poll without using more dems than republicans?

As for the DLSM, huh… they will carry on promoting the Louse in da House… and the general populace will believe that Romney is losing…

My IRE is so IRKED right now!! I wanna scream……………

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

The media is just trying to hold on for another month for him. They will prop up polls etc, but will fail. If they do succeed and he does win reelection look for the press to turn on him and then all of a sudden ask tough questions

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM

F, below ZERO! Can not think of one thing bho has done to help us, can y’all?
L

letget on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

The one thing I always gave him props for(even if it was due to broken campaign promises) was keeping the Bush antiterrorism policies in place as well as the killing of bin Laden. The problem is all that’s gone up in smoke in the last few weeks.

I honestly don’t know what’s left to praise him for. I suppose the ending of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell and his support of gay marriage which mirrors mine(leave it up to the states and the voters to decide). But those are minor issues at best which in no way justify the man’s reelection.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

My IRE is so IRKED right now!! I wanna scream……………

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Your IRE should invest in some Stone Brewery Arrogant Bastard Ale… That’s what God invented it for… ;p

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Trying to figure out what he ever did to gain support for National Security. Oh yeah, he did nothing at all, Bush just destroyed the Republican Branding in that regard. Good luck building it back up.

I wonder if they ask the question of how secure people think our nation is… That would actually be a much better indicator of a president’s security credentials.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Maybe if Obama gave Mohammedans free cell phones, too, then everything would be just peachy.

No doubt about it, there is a huge racial undertone to all of this polling.

Let’s not be cowards about race, OK?

If any other person were to be President, and have the same track record of the past nearly four years, and an abysmal performance in both the US Senate and their respective state senate, and had the same portfolio and resume as Obama…does anyone honestly believe that that person would be doing so well in national pre-election polls…as an incumbent?

If Obama were your employee, and you were the CEO of a corporation, or the owner of a small business, would you still have them on the payroll?

Well?

coldwarrior on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

One word: Benghazigate

People Died, Obama LIED.

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

The same poll has him up 6 points. Sigh

celticdefender on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

what rationale is there for his reelection?

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Nobody can seem to answer that.

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM

What was the score among Independent voters?

Obama: But…but…but…I killed Bin Laden!!! Spike the Football !!!

Romney: If you can’t protect our embassies, I will !!!

Steve Z on September 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM

But I thought all polls were Liberal creations meant to depress Republican voter turnout and thus not to be trusted because of their lack of factual information.

I swear you guys keep me on my toes here.

Politricks on September 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

One word: Benghazigate

People Died, Obama LIED.

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

First we have to get past the Obamanation Administration and the Fifth Column Treasonous Media’s two word phrases… You know which ones right?

Cover-up
Stone-wall
White-Wash…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

I came across this article yesterday. It’s a liberal talking about why he won’t vote for Obama. It touches on Obummer’s foreign policies, and deal breakers that should prevent liberals from voting for him. It also calls out liberal hypocrisy for their outrage against Bush, while they tolerate Obama doing worse things.

While ultimately the author state’s he’ll vote for Johnson, I’ve posted this on facebook and sent it to all my liberal friends. If they want to try to suppress the Romney vote, this article may be a tool in combating that effort, and get them to think twice about voting for Obummer, maybe convincing them not to vote at all. I urge everyone to get this circulated:

Why I Refuse to Vote for Barack Obama

The case against casting a ballot for the president — even if you think he’s better than Mitt Romney

right of the dial on September 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

I really do not think our nation is very secure at all.

How secure can you be when your wasting resources paying people to steal iPads, strip search grannies and babies and building up massive stores of ammunition that cannot be used against enemy combatant, but can be used against your own citizens according to international laws we are signed into by treaty?

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

If I knew where to get me some!! lol, I slug back a bottle!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

The questioning and arrest of hat filmaker will hurt obama big time american do not like watching their freedoms boot syomped on

unseen on September 28, 2012 at 3:42 PM

The Rasmussen Party Affiliation Summary needs to be shouted from the rooftops. Compare now to 2010, then to 2008. How can it not be a Republican landslide?

Lord of the Wings on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

coldwarrior on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

He’d have been Fired… a long time ago…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

what rationale is there for his reelection?

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Nobody can seem to answer that.

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:39 PM

So far all I have come up with is that I hate enough of the American population that I think they deserve to suffer more. Romney’s 47% come to mind, along with he will put gas in my car and pay my mortgage lady, and the cell phone lady, and the Conservatives who think Social Security is sacrosanct and they really are owed money from it. That is pretty much the only reason I can think of.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

right of the dial on September 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Linky’s not going anywhere… :-(

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:37 PM

If I knew where to get me some!! lol, I slug back a bottle!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Hint hint…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

One word: Benghazigate

People Died, Obama LIED.

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Cover-up
Stone-wall
White-Wash…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Well come-on they’re too busy pushing skewed polls and stories on Romney’s Gaaaafffess..

Chip on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Boom…from Leno, on the economy

Schadenfreude on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Thanks for the encouraging news heading into the weekend, Ed. The ‘weaponization” of many of these dem oversampled polls by the MSM outlets specifically designed to depress Romneys election turnout can be….depressing.

Cavalry on September 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

“Obama, Obama, there are a billion more Osamas.”

Schadenfreude on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Yea, we knew that… Burn the country to the ground because we rejected your messiah Herr Doktor the White Supremest….

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Why does Gallup have Obama up 50-44 still? WTF

El_Terrible on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

What is this? An “Arab Awakening” of sorts here among the electorate?

Too good to be true.

hillbillyjim on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Oh Noes…. there’s no outlet in Oklahoma!!

I really do live in a backwoods state!! O_o /

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

I honestly believe there are enough people in the US that are keenly afraid of Obama not being re-elected that they will vote for him solely to prevent any sort of social or civil upheaval they believe will take place all across America should he lose in November.

coldwarrior on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

“Obama, Obama, there are a billion more Osamas.”

Schadenfreude on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

YOU can say that AGAIN!!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM

Lord of the Wings on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

It can be…if we show up and vote. Just hang in there. Only 39 days to go(40 if you’re a Democrat).

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:48 PM

coldwarrior on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

You know what? I am to the point now that IF such a thing were to happen, I’d tell ‘em all

BRING IT THE HELL ON!!.

That doesn’t scare me…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Oh Noes…. there’s no outlet in Oklahoma!!

I really do live in a backwoods state!! O_o /

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

WOW… I knew there was a reason I didn’t like Oklahoma… o_O

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Man you guys are desperate.

tommyhawk on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:46 PM

For knowing so much, you pretty much know nothing.

So, what is the plan in 4 or 8 years when the country returns power to the next Obama, Pelosi, Reid combination?

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM

hahahahahahaha… I luvs it here… :-)

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

That doesn’t scare me…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Me neither… We hoard brass and lead… IYKWIMAIKYD…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

For knowing so much, you pretty much know nothing.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Which of course would not even remotely have been a possibility if your messiah Herr Doktor White Supremest had been nominated… Imbecile…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM

That woman didn’t need a free cell phone. She needed a damn lozenge Pr0zac.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Would have been more effective.

/Did you know that Pr0zac is one of the 7 dirty words? My first post on this got eaten

AZfederalist on September 28, 2012 at 3:55 PM

crazywater on September 28, 2012 at 3:35 PM

I saw that yesterday. Who wants to bet that next Friday, the jobs picture supposedly improves just in time for Election Day? I’m betting unemployment dips to 7.9% with an “unexpected” surge in hiring last month, plus upward revisions to August.

changer1701 on September 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:51 PM

:-) and whatever IYKWIMAIKYD means!!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:57 PM

changer1701 on September 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Oh that’s a sure fire given with the crooked lying Louse in da House for sure!!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM

Don’t you love the Barry economy? Yet he stands a very good chance of being re-elected.

bayview on September 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I give Obama an A on national security. Just not America’s national security.

VorDaj on September 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM

what rationale is there for his reelection?

He’s eye candy on “The View”, and he slow-jives the news, and the wimminses faint at his feet waiting for free birth control.

Other than that, not much, but it might be enough.

Steve Z on September 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM

cough cough, Jimmy Carter

coldwarrior on September 28, 2012 at 3:38 PM

Nope. “We hired you because you are black, we are firing you because you are a lousy employee. Please wait for security to escort you to the door”

AZfederalist on September 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM

That woman didn’t need a free cell phone

Well it seems that woman bringing up the ‘free cell phone’ issue has gotten the attention from the dc bunch as to how much her and others ‘free’ phone costs us?

L

letget on September 28, 2012 at 4:02 PM

There is one private “internal” poll that was uplifting to me yesterday. I was talking to a client, a nice lady on SSDI. Very economically challenged. She told me that her family had been voting Democrat since 1909 and they all voted for Obama in 2008. She said they were voting Republican for the first time this year. Not because of foreign policy or even economic policy — but because of his position on same sex marriage. There is hope…it made my day…

jstanley54 on September 28, 2012 at 4:03 PM

He understands my feelings and problems. Now, where’s my Obamaphone?!?

petefrt on September 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM

This just provides more fodder to suggest the polls are having a mental breakdown. Ras is showing about the same thing. It also show Obama with a disapproval rate of 51% in the swing states. How do you win an election when on the economy and foreign affairs/keeping us safe the One is sliding.

Just more ammunition to show the polls are schizo. I saw Obama is down 20 with seniors.

Perhaps this is just beginning to show the next movement in the polls. Let’s see if Ras starts to hold more towards Romney.

Zomcon JEM on September 28, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Even the coordinated Obama troll network that populates these threads with their voter suppression campaign cannot ever articulate a cohesive reason to re-elect their hero.

Every single time I challenge tommyhawk, lester, sesquipedalian, libfree or one of those other Axelturfers, they either ignore the question or deflect it with some negative Romney talking point.

There is no sane reason to re-elect Barack Obama, and even his supporters and campaign workers know it.

Right Mover on September 28, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Man you guys are desperate.

kemosabe on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Heap Funny.

Del Dolemonte on September 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Lord of the Wings on September 28, 2012 at 3:43 PM

That 4% R advantage in August might have faded somewhat after the conventions.

Still, Rasmussen had it 41.4% D / 33.8% R for D+7.6 in November 2008, when Obama won the popular vote by about 7 points. If the partisan turnout in 2012 gives even a slight (+1 or +2) advantage to the Republicans, Romney can win by splitting Independent voters in the swing states.

Steve Z on September 28, 2012 at 4:08 PM

The critical issue is voter enthusiasm and because Romney is about as exciting as watching grass grow, enthusiasm is hard to generate. The only hope is there are more Obama supporters that don’t give a damn than Romney supporters that don’t give damn. This election should have been a slam dunk for Republican but they are about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. This is not pessimism, it’s just an observation based on empirical evidence.

rplat on September 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Bloomberg poll: Obama losing support on national security

This ought to be good for D+15 poll weighting in the crucial swing states next week.

Dusty on September 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Did any Mittbo read the biggest take away of this poll, which is O is leading by 6?

newtopia on September 28, 2012 at 4:16 PM

rplat on September 28, 2012 at 4:10 PM

The key is not enthusiastic Romney supporters. It’s the anti-Obama sentiment of the GOP base and right-leaning independents.

Doughboy on September 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

changer1701 on September 28, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I had thought for many months that come election day the rate would be 7.9%. Rick Santelli got laughed at when he said it. Really, what does BLS have to lose if it skews the data heavy on the down side and comes back in six months and says really the rate was 8.2%?

These so called ‘experts’ never get the numbers guesses right. Hell it takes 3 revisions to come up with a final GDP number.

reddevil on September 28, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Man you guys are desperate.

tommyhawk on September 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

You would be too if you had a brain. It must be nice to be so stupid you can’t see what is going on around you for what it is. The sad thing is that if we do manage to get that a$$hole out of the White House, your ass will be saved too. I wish there was some way idiots like you could be forced to live your stupidity out to its inevitable conclusion without destroying us at the same time.

Night Owl on September 28, 2012 at 4:19 PM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Act like you know something and are totally wrong. Keep up the moronic attacks. You should already know I am not libertarian and have no good feelings towards any libertarian candidate.

The fact remains that you have large part of the American population that is absolutely derelict in its responsibility to vote informed and another part that votes for wealth transfers from others to them selves.

That being the case, what is the plan in 4 years or 8 years down the road when they elect another group of Democrat destroyers and we are already this close to the edge of Armageddon?

We keep being told how the Democrats have been voted out of power for a generation, then in 4 to 8 years the republicans have been kicked out for a generation, Now we are back to kicking the democrats our for a generation 4 years later…

So, in 4 years, if we are so close to the cliff edge, what if a new Obama and democrat majority congress get elected. How long we got before the end? What will patriots like yourself do to fix it? Another can kicking contest. HOLY cow, I got that sucker down the road 13 days! You go for it man!

I am just curious. If there is a plan to actually save us, why you keeping it secret?

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

Ummm, cool cell phones for My Norities?

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM

Do you do anything besides race-bait?

libfreeordie on September 28, 2012 at 4:22 PM

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 4:20 PM

ROTFLMAO… You’re not fooling anyone but yourself there duffus…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM

to be honest I’m starting to lose hope. The media will simply ignore any story deemed harmful to Obama and exagerate any story that makes Romney look bad. I don’t live in a swing state, but from what I’ve seen Obama ads out number Romney ads 100 to 1.

steel guy on September 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

steel guy on September 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

With a burn rate like that he will be out of money before too long. Especially spending it wasteful like in a non swing state.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM

In spite of losing support in all demographics, Obama is cruising to reelection because enthusiasm for him is at record highs and Romney sucks.

LSM on Anyday, Anyyear, at Anytime.

Gunlock Bill on September 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM

ROTFLMAO… You’re not fooling anyone but yourself there duffus…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM

So, there is no plan. You really have only thought outward exactly to November 6, 2012, and after that is is all hope for change.

Thanks for clarifying.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Do you do anything besides race-bait?

libfreeordie on September 28, 2012 at 4:22 PM

Hanging curve ball right there.

Have you listened to the insane lunatic video? If not, then you don’t know what you are talking about. If so, you are an idiot.

AZfederalist on September 28, 2012 at 4:30 PM

This is a bit O/T, but still on bho. A classic rewind of who/what I think of bho! I never, in my wildest dreams, would have believed this horrible evil man and team could to so much in such a short time to my beloved nation. You judge for yourself! If you agree with bho vote for him. If you don’t, vote R&R, do not stay home, do not vote 3rd.

L

letget on September 28, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Now that Obama has demonstrated his National Security superiority over Romney, he will shift his focus to his economic credentials.

LSM on Anyday, Anyyear, at Anytime.

Gunlock Bill on September 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM

I swear you guys keep me on my toes here.

Politricks on September 28, 2012 at 3:40 PM

We use intelligence and common sense to determine what information in a poll is valuable. I feel a D+6 national poll is slightly skewed, which makes the shifting numbers on terrorism even more meaningful.

TarheelBen on September 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Nice to see HA scraping the bottom of the barrel for anything faintly resembling good news for Romney.

Isn’t anyone going to complain that the Bloomberg poll is skewed?

chumpThreads on September 28, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Obama shows he is more charitable than Romney by promising free contraception for all.

LSM on Anyday, Anyyear, at Anytime.

Gunlock Bill on September 28, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Obama explains that because he is closer to God than that Romney guy, he doesn’t need to pray.

LSM on Anyday, Anyyear, at Anytime.

Gunlock Bill on September 28, 2012 at 4:35 PM

The cognitive dissonance of these polls is mind-numbing. How can Obama be leading in the head to head match up when he trails on all the things that voters say matter to them?

PrincipleStand on September 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 4:27 PM

I was hoping for that to happen and maybe it still will but I’m not optimistic. Can anyone tell me what the ratio of ads are in swing states and opine on what the effectiveness of those ads are?

steel guy on September 28, 2012 at 4:36 PM