Quotes of the day

posted at 10:52 pm on September 27, 2012 by Allahpundit

Justice Department documents released today by the ACLU reveal that federal law enforcement agencies are increasingly monitoring Americans’ electronic communications, and doing so without warrants, sufficient oversight, or meaningful accountability.

The documents, handed over by the government only after months of litigation, are the attorney general’s 2010 and 2011 reports on the use of “pen register” and “trap and trace” surveillance powers. The reports show a dramatic increase in the use of these surveillance tools, which are used to gather information about telephone, email, and other Internet communications. The revelations underscore the importance of regulating and overseeing the government’s surveillance power…

In fact, more people were subjected to pen register and trap and trace surveillance in the past two years than in the entire previous decade.

***

For the government, the usual goal of a pen/trap tap is to identify who you are communicating with and when. In particular, individuals can often be identified based on the IP address assigned to their computer. IP addresses are generally allotted in batches, semi-permanently, to institutions such as universities, Internet service providers (ISPs), and businesses. Depending how the institution distributes its IP address allotment, it may be more or less difficult to link specific computers, and users, to certain IP addresses. It is often surprisingly easy. ISPs often keep detailed logs about IP address allotment, and as we’ll discuss later, those logs are easy for the government to get using a subpoena. Similarly, if the government is collecting email addresses with a pen/trap, it’s easy for them to go to the email provider and subpoena the identity of the person who registered that address.

Another purpose of pen/trap taps is to access information about your cell phone’s location in real-time. When your handset is powered on, it connects to nearby cell towers to signal its proximity, so that the towers can rapidly route a call when it comes through. Law enforcement can use pen/trap devices to monitor these connections, or “pings”, to pinpoint the physical location of the handset, sometimes within a few meters. And although Congress has made clear that pen/trap orders alone cannot be used to authorize this sort of location surveillance, it hasn’t yet clarified what type of court order would suffice. So, although many courts have chosen to require warrants for location tracking, others have not, and the government has routinely been able to get court authorization for such tracking without probable cause.

***

Even more alarming, the latest figures — which were for years 2010 and 2011 — open only a tiny window into the U.S. surveillance society.

Consider that last year mobile carriers responded to a staggering 1.3 million law enforcement requests — which come from federal, state and local police, as well as from administrative offices – for subscriber information, including text messages and phone location data. That’s according to data provided to Congress that was released in July.

The nation’s major phone providers said they were working around the clock and charging millions in fees to keep up with ever-growing demands…

All of this only concerns disclosed monitoring. The Electronic Frontier Foundation, in ongoing litigation, claims the National Security Agency, with the help of the nation’s telecoms, is hijacking all electronic communications.

***

More troubling still, says Crump, is just how hard the surveillance data was for the ACLU to obtain. Despite requirements that the warrantless surveillance orders be reported to Congress annually, Congress hasn’t bothered to publish the data for the last two years. The ACLU instead was forced to file Freedom of Information Act requests for the data and then sue the Department of Justice in May to force it to comply.

Even the documents the ACLU has succeeded in publishing, Crump points out, only cover the Department of Justice. That means surveillance orders by the Secret Service, the Department of Homeland Security, and every state and local police force aren’t included. In reports of wiretaps, those state-by-state orders often outnumber the federal surveillance cases.

***

Gee, and all this time I thought Democrats hated wiretaps and warrantless surveillance.

***

Among these likely libertarian voters, the presidential horserace currently stands:

Romney 77%
Obama 20%
Other 3%

Romney’s share of the libertarian vote represents a high water mark for Republican presidential candidates in recent elections.

***

Via the ACLU.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

How long now to your bedtime?

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

It’s past your bedtime and your mom needs her computer back.

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I want an Obamaphone..It is free..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM

How long now to your bedtime?

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Passed it if you really want to know. But, I am confident there are plenty of your other betters here who can spank you when I nod off.

Heck, even the newest crop of noobs could eviscerate somebody like you.

cozmo on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Do you mean me asstroturd? Or me cozmo?

cozmo on September 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM

If you have to ak I’ll be paying closer attention

Rio Linda Refugee on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

My country contribution for the night – an oldie but a goodie

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Hey yourself, you batcrap crazy 0bama fluffin’ ABR nutball. As soon as the other me can think of something, asstroturd will restart y’alls ABR circle jerk.

cozmo on September 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

40 days until the election: there are no ABRs anymore, there are only Obama fluffers.

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I have a suspicion that “Cash for Clunkers” was a plan to take older cars off the road (physically destroying their engines) and replacing them with new cars that have… Ta Da! Built-in “On-Star” systems… that can be used to monitor conversations within, and movements of, motor vehicles.

ITguy on September 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM

No, it was a stupid idea. But, then even a blind squirrel gets an acorn once in a while.

Jvette on September 28, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Hero

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Nice tune..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

LOL – I just watched the Obama phone lady.

I can’t stop laughing.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Hi all.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Its about time you showed up!

asstroturd and little stevie are pickin’ on me and I am tired. Your turn to deal with the trash, I’m goin’ to bed.

cozmo on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I try to ignore them but this evening I’m in a mood. Maybe if gg will spin some country…..

Rio Linda Refugee on September 27, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Nicely done Rio, I’ve been awol for awhile but had to come out to play for this.

Time for a little country you say.

MontanaMmmm on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Do you mean me asstroturd? Or me cozmo?

cozmo on September 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM

If you have to ak I’ll be paying closer attention

Rio Linda Refugee on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Me and him are totally not the same. I am shorter. Fatter. Have way more scars, and bigger ones too. And, I shower. I also own my own home and have real physical relationships with people. But other than that, we are the same person! Almost indistinguishable.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Speaking of polling,………..I heard on Fox tonight that there are 350,000 less Democrats on the Ohio voter rolls than in ’08. Obama won Ohio by 200,000 votes.

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Jvette on September 27, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Bishop was first. You’re just an arrogant poseur who’s probably going to die in a freak snowmobiling accident.

Axe on September 27, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Had to LOL at that!!

bluefox on September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I know I did!

Jvette on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Loved these guys (Nickel) till my front man turned out to be a little bit of a princess prat.

Opposite of this guy.

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Keep Obama in President you know he gave us a phone and he gonna to do more”

Why can’t I stop watching this LOL!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

That she believes it made me want to cry.

And there are people even more stupid than her who will support 0bama just because they hate Romney more than that ignorant woman does.

cozmo on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Your little recorder is annoying to everyone around here but you use it to pleasure yourself thinking others care what it sounds like.

Rio Linda Refugee on September 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM

…that ain’t no recorder you hear buzzing!…the batteries have run down on the toy… and the wrist and elbow are trying to get tendonitis while it’s typing with one hand!

KOOLAID2 on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Keep Obama in President you know he gave us a phone and he gonna to do more”

Why can’t I stop watching this LOL!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

She and people like her will be bus drives on the tour bus to hell…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Rio Linda Refugee on September 27, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Time for a little country you say.

MontanaMmmm on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

See gopher? Which you aren’t? I knew that would happen.

Axe = psychic.

O crap!

DUCK DIRE

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I heard that too. I also read somewhere that Florida had gained 250,000 new Republican’s and 86,000 new Democrats. I’m not sure if those are the correct numbers but the difference was huge.

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

cozmo on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Cause “he sucks” LOL

Seriously though – my Aunt and her family are all Obama supporters but when you ask them what they like about him *crickets*. You ask them what they hate about Romney *crickets*

Lot of dumb people in this country.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

that woman drove me nuts! I wanted to throw somthing at my TV…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Keep Obama in President you know he gave us a phone and he gonna to do more”

Why can’t I stop watching this LOL!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

How many undecides will want to cast their vote with her?

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

She and people like her will be bus drives on the tour bus to hell…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:16 AM

All I hope is after all that hooting and hollering and spitting – I hope the phone was nice.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Obama is pissed – he found out he is not black enough
to get a free Obama phone.

redguy on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Keep Obama in President you know he gave us a phone and he gonna to do more”

Why can’t I stop watching this LOL!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Need another smoke?

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Allah needs to find that story on Fox and highlight it tomorrow.

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Yes that I did here

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

How many undecides will want to cast their vote with her?

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

Maybe that’s why the Obama campaign said they didn’t give out the phones. I wouldn’t want to be associated with her either.

She’s entertaining though.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Yup, that’s why I drive an older car… Big Brother can’t track me, except by my cell phone, which I foolishly carry with me everywhere… DOH…….

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM

Yes OnStar is so 20th century.

Cell phones much better. GPS required only for 911. I guess if 911 means Government tracking us 24/7.

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

My country contribution for the night – an oldie but a goodie

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thank you! I’m a country girl at heart, and I wish Pam would make more music!

ccrosby on September 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Nope, been tried. Ignoring her only gets her juices flowing. Asstroturd likes reading its own drivel.

cozmo on September 27, 2012 at 11:58 PM

With all due respect, no, it has not.

Every single time a troll, moby or loon pops their head up – one of the regulars decides to engage them.

I have been “online” for over 25 years now (yes, I AM older than dirt) and I have seen the “Ignore” method work …

… but only when the people being afflicted are disciplined and stick to it – or the moderators take a ZERO tolerance approach to the behavior … but that is not going to happen on this site.

EVERY troll, moby or loon is a spoiled child who is acting out to get attention.

Since they can’t throw a tantrum online, they throw out statements intended to get a rise out of people.

On this site, they have a “perfect storm of opportunity” – people who by their nature prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt and are not ideological worshippers of the troll’s false god, Obama.

PolAgnostic on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Need another smoke?

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Actually I don’t smoke.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Save A Horse

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

If there weren’t no Texans, who would live in Texas???

SWalker on September 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM

If there weren’t any Texans, would there be an America? I, for one, am about ready to join those who would fire her. Not the idea of America, by no means, that is our idea, too, but the places where that idea can thrive anymore are becoming few and far between. Texas may be better off alone, back again to the Lone Star.

TXUS on September 28, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Don’t worry….Be happy!

Taxpayers spent $1.4 billion dollars on everything from staffing, housing, flying and entertaining President Obama and his family last year, according to the author of a new book on taxpayer-funded presidential perks.

In comparison, British taxpayers spent just $57.8 million on the royal family.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/26/taxpayers-spent-1-4-billion-on-obama-family-last-year-perks-questioned-in-new-book/#ixzz27h0ZWHf6

workingclass artist on September 28, 2012 at 12:21 AM

They have all lowered their expectations haven’t they?

In 2008 they expected mortgages and gas for their cars.

This time around all they are getting is a cheap phone that warns Obama where they are so he can stay away from them.

Jvette on September 28, 2012 at 12:22 AM

PolAgnostic on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Hence as I tried explaining the other night the origins of the term toll being the practice of commercial fishermen to troll, or chum behind the boat to attract fish…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I posted this earlier, someone is updating this, it clearly shows that enthusiasm is way up for Republicans and down for Democrats…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

GOP out voting dems in Ohio

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Allah needs to find that story on Fox and highlight it tomorrow.

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I have read or heard registration numbers for various states and you are right, someone needs to gather the data.

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Nice pick Axe!! No pun intended…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:13 AM

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:17 AM

You might enjoy this post by DA Tech Guy — he doesn’t have the gross numbers, but he breaks down the stats.

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Save A Horse

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Ahhh! You guys are killing me tonight – I LOVE Big & Rich!

Save a Horse was formerly my theme song, can’t tell you what is now though…;-)

ccrosby on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Need another smoke?

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Actually I don’t smoke.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Well that’s a silly reason not to have a ciggie… ;p

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Actual data versus skewed polls – what a concept!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Actual data versus skewed polls – what a concept!

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Be very careful, spreading that stuff around will get you sent to a William Ayer’s approved reeducation camp faster than you can say, Obama eats at the Allah snack-bar…

SWalker on September 28, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Errors of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Reason we shall!!

Stupid trolls…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Use the square link button highlight text press it paste the link

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Does not surprise me in the least. People in America do hate Obama and with all the support by the Democrats for him it makes them hate or at least not identify with Democrats.

But to win Romney has to prove to the American voters he is worth voting for. So far he is failing as badly as Obama to sell himself. But that means Obama will win if Mitt does not step up his game.

Thing is if Mitt is is liberal moderate self he sounds genuine and strong with conviction. But the Conservatives will not vote for him. So far when he pretends to be Conservative he comes off very plastic.

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Thank you for that. Does he post here?

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Bishop?

Aw, Shucks.

I just want to thank all of the latest Axelrod/Soros/whatever Hot Air Sleeper Cell Activations, as well as their Keepers, for being so concerned about my personal welfare that they would thoughtfully go through the effort of finding my Hot Gas e-mail info, and then trying to help me by sending Virus URL links to my inbox.

As a political newsgroup hack going all the way back to the mid 1990s, you Kids are out of your league. Seen it all, been there, done that, etc.

Last time I saw that kind of effort? Just before the 2000 election, when Gore was denied the Presidency because he couldn’t even win his home state of Tennessee.

Del Dolemonte on September 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Mitt is is

man that h did not take

Mitt is his liberal moderate self.

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:14 AM

Good ole Mr. Cooper..One of the founding fathers of glam R&R..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I want an Obamaphone..It is free..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:09 AM

God, don’t EVEN joke…I heard the bit about it on Rush today, and I CRINGED…

The contributions these kind of citizens make are only to the Welfare FROM the Republic, and not Welfare OF the Republic.

ABO 2012: Let’s Roll.

BlaxPac on September 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM

GOP out voting dems in Ohio

Conservative4ev on September 28, 2012 at 12:23 AM

This is great news, the sleeping giant that turned out in 2010 is alive and ready to vote!!!

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Del Dolemonte on September 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM

That was awesome.

Not wining his home state awful. Glad we do not have to worry about that.

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:31 AM

PolAgnostic on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It could also be your side’s intolerance of contrary opinion and your trollish attacks do not allow for conversation. Who does that remind me of? There are groups in the United States that when ever they are challenged or faces with a different view have only attacks to return?

SEIU Thugs? That would be one. OWSer crowds. Yup. Democrats in general, Sure. I am seeing a pattern. Illegal alien amnesty hacks, yeah they act like you guys as well. Hmm, Code Pink, that fits the mold. Republicans? nope, they usually have conversations and exchange ideas, even with the above groups. They challenge them with facts, but rarely ever try to use bullying to get through to them or push them out of the public view.

So, when your tactics fit your supposed enemy, it becomes questionable about your sincerity.

But hey, keep on imagining your the above the fray super elite most awesome crew in the whole wide world. You know your OWS buddies, Your SEIU hacks and you Code Pinkie girl friends will back you up and give ya a digital high five!

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Thank you for that. Does he post here?

JPeterman on September 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM

You’re welcome. I don’t think he posts here — I found the link at Ace’s. He’s also on Twitter: @DaTechGuyblog

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM

*blows dust*

Ghost Riders In The Sky

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:32 AM

I am still trying to figure what she says after everybody in Cleveland got Obama phone???

It sound like all my naughties???

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Here in Nevada, all we ever hear is how Dem registrations are soaring.

Actual data shows that the disparity between the two has actually shrunk.

Jvette on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Steveangell on September 28, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Well lookee here, it’s Stillwellangel, the little annoying kid fron ‘League of Their Own”.. “You’re gonna lose, nah nah nah nah”
Go get in the corner with the other mutt and lick your as$ until we call you.

Rio Linda Refugee on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

A new one on the scene that I love!

ccrosby on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I’m cool with that..Now you can go to sleep!!..:)

PS..A classic movie!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

This reminds me of Stevie. I have only finished the poster and have yet to add a slogan. I was thinking of going with the “Forward, something!” Let’s think of something for Stevie:

Resist We Much on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

LOL – I just watched the Obama phone lady.

I can’t stop laughing.

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

SEIU paid $11.00/hr to the protesters they bussed in…probably the most she could have made in a decade but she probably protested for free cause she’s that stupid and dedicated. She’s now a YouTube spectacle.

They probably told her A new upgraded Obamapone was in the US mail…which is in default.

workingclass artist on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

What Was I Thinkin!

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:34 AM

BlaxPac on September 28, 2012 at 12:30 AM

You make a good point!!..It is sad..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:35 AM

A new one on the scene that I love!

ccrosby on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

OK, thought I had a link in there, but let’s try again…

ccrosby on September 28, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Time to call it a night :)

gophergirl on September 28, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Resist We Much on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Obama Wants YOU

Zeig Heil Obama

Join my Brown Shirts

Free Phones for All!!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:37 AM

MontanaMmmm on September 28, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Nice tune..:)

PS..Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:37 AM

What’s wrong with Romney again???

Romney, he sucks….BAD!!!

This is hilarious…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM

That Obamaphone would be worth it if it were voice activated in English or gave free E.S.L lessons.

Mitsouko on September 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Nice tune Axe…

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Obama sings himself to sleep with “My Sharia-more.”

RasThavas on September 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Tenderness – Steppenwolf

thatsafactjack on September 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM

Axe on September 28, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Are you sure they did this way??..:)

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM

good night GG!!

Scrumpy on September 28, 2012 at 12:40 AM

My “country” contribution — also fits with tonight’s QOTD theme:

I’ve Been All Around This World

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Dire Straits on September 28, 2012 at 12:35 AM

And scary as hell.

I mean, this election is going to cause a lot of rather unsavory people to do something really damned stupid no matter WHO wins.

BlaxPac on September 28, 2012 at 12:41 AM

What’s wrong with Romney again???

Romney, he sucks….BAD!!!

This is hilarious…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:38 AM

He is a great guy, awesome dad, a real patriot, you will never meet a greater guy.

On the other hand. he is progressive. He said so, and proved it to be true.

there was a thread the other day about the most religious President in our history. they argued it was Jimmy Carter. But really religious kind of person would change their position on abortion based on political expediency? That person would have to be a very disgusting human being in my opinion. To go from Pro – life to pro – abortion to win an election and then back to pro – life. I think you can figure out the rest.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I won’t be round much after today…

astonerii on September 27, 2012 at 11:18 PM

…so…assthenoid …how long is this threat good for?

KOOLAID2 on September 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Folsom Prison Blues

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Of course there was this…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

…so…assthenoid …how long is this threat good for?

KOOLAID2 on September 28, 2012 at 12:43 AM

I explained it in detail already… fetch

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:33 AM

She said “all my norities got phones”

Night Owl on September 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

He Stopped Lovin’ Her Today – George Jones

So if we’re going to get thoroughly depressed…

thatsafactjack on September 28, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Mama Tried

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Stephanie Cutter guaranteed 12M jobs in an Obama 2nd term; that would be 250,000 jobs per month for 4 years. Under Obama we have never had 250,000 jobs in any month of his first term.

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Good night GG!

Dark Star on September 28, 2012 at 12:47 AM

On the other hand. he is progressive. He said so, and proved it to be true.

astonerii on September 28, 2012 at 12:42 AM

I was talking about the video…

But I acutually think Mitt is more conservative then he lets on…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:47 AM

astonerii on September 28, 2012

…*keep pulling your finger*

KOOLAID2 on September 28, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Dark Star, if we’re going Merle there is one that shines above the rest – Sing Me Back Home.

Tater Salad on September 28, 2012 at 12:48 AM

She said “all my norities got phones”

Night Owl on September 28, 2012 at 12:45 AM

Norities…

Never heard that one before, pretty funny…

MGardner on September 28, 2012 at 12:48 AM