Video: Madonna endorses Obama, sort of

posted at 6:41 pm on September 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

Via Mediaite, don’t be too hard on her. Old people sometimes get confused and say things that are off-color. Could be that she’s being sarcastic, but I honestly can’t tell; I don’t want to make the same mistake as the left made yesterday with Romney, but a lot of media outlets apparently think she’s on the level too. Good lord. How long must our president endure people distorting his beliefs? Get it straight, Madonna: The man’s an atheist.

Yesterday there were a thousand reasons to vote for Romney over The One. Today there are a thousand and one:

Later in the show, Madonna took off her shirt and pulled down her pants to show she had “OBAMA” written in all capital letters across her lower back.

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I’ll take it all off,” she said to cheers and whistles from the audience.

She then began singing a slow, seductive version of “Like a Virgin” while rolling around on a piano top.

Good thing for him that she endorsed him, as the Madonna-concert-goer demographic was previously a question mark. Looking forward now to Lady Gaga calling him a black gay Muslim, as the process of reinvention continues apace.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I sometimes wonder if these hollywood people think that they would be exempt from a totalitarian society. I mean, after their wealth is stripped from them, along with their trinkets and baubles, do they really think that they’ll still be so “special”?

My great grandfather used to call these people Useful Idiots.

But, ya know.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Blind people can still detect smells. Just sayin’.

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 7:42 PM

Oh, thanks for that thought. Especially after the Letterman bit.

/gonna drive me into the panfish’s camp here with that one

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

My great grandfather used to call these people Useful Idiots.

But, ya know.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Marx called them that too.

wildcat72 on September 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Don’t be silly guys, those were clearly rules for other people, not for her…

SWalker on September 25, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Hmm, didn’t know bluegill was a her… thanks for the intel.

[adjusts mental picture]

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Don’t be silly guys, those were clearly rules for other people, not for her…

SWalker on September 25, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Hmm, didn’t know bluegill was a her… thanks for the intel.

[adjusts mental picture]

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Why did I just get an image of a Sandra Fluke look alike in her mommy’s basement screaming upstairs for mommy to bring her another box of condoms?

wildcat72 on September 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Another “entertainer” masquerading as an “intellectual”.

GarandFan on September 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Oh, thanks for that thought. Especially after the Letterman bit.

/gonna drive me into the panfish’s camp here with that one

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

You actually WATCHED that? I hear the buck toothed white guys with red hair are often the first to “pay their fair share”.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Another “entertainer” masquerading as an “intellectual”.

GarandFan on September 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Herpes and the clap long ago rotted whatever brains Madonna once had.

wildcat72 on September 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

My great grandfather used to call these people Useful Idiots.

But, ya know.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM

Well, he had it half right. Not so sure they qualify as useful.

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

useful.

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 7:56 PM

LOL.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I didn’t go the distance, but did see some of it. I’m don’t remember why I was watching, it wasn’t because she was on, that was coincidental. I think Leno may have not been on that night.

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I get ya…. it’s sort of watching Hannity for about, er… 12 minutes until you start thinking WTF and then change the channel to “off”.

“Off” is my favorite channel lately. Does a person good. No more noise.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM

“Off” is my favorite channel lately. Does a person good. No more noise.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I hear you. Haven’t watched local broadcasts for ages. The sycophancy is just too blatant.

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM

“Off” is my favorite channel lately. Does a person good. No more noise.

Key West Reader on September 25, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Same here. :-)

hawkdriver on September 25, 2012 at 8:09 PM

I have always enjoyed Madonna’s music. Everything else about her, I can do without. Though, for a 50-something-year-old, she IS in pretty good condition. That said, I think she probably ought to keep her clothes on in November.

He is a Muslim. You conservatives are just too wussy to admit it. We libertarians have known since 1997.

ericdondero on September 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM

This libertarian is with Coulter on this one: He’s an atheist, as all good commie pinkos are. Islam is a useful tool for him, it is a predictable hobby horse for a man with his particular Daddy issues, and philosophically, the radicals’ belief in sharia is more aligned with his personal world view. But that’s the extent of his allegiance to Islam. I don’t believe he believes in God, Allah, Buddha or anyone else.

NoLeftTurn on September 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I don’t believe he believes in God, Allah, Buddha or anyone else.

NoLeftTurn on September 25, 2012 at 8:13 PM

He believes in the divine Barrack Hussein Obama. NPD will do that.

AZfederalist on September 25, 2012 at 8:16 PM

ericdondero on September 25, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Yeah. he’s a s ‘muslim’ as Saddam Hussein was.

You really think this statist is gonna stop shooting baskets, get his prayer rug out and pray towards Mecca 5 times a day?

You related to George A. Dondero?

Lanceman on September 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I’ll take it all off,”

About the only thing she has left to show off to the general public are her internal organs.

whatcat on September 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM

She’s wrong. He’s only half black.

Basilsbest on September 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Well, I’m glad to see that she’s brilliantly reinvented herself yet again–this time as an aging, twice-married, strident moonbat. *yawn*

I look at REAL musicians like Rush and Jeff Beck whose talents only get jaw-droppingly better with age, and I can only chuckle at the likes of Madonna, who lost her battle with fame and succumbed to irrelevance 20 years ago.

Dime IV on September 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

What a despicable human being Madonna is..just like her clone Lady Gaga….i don’t really know what Obama is but i think he’s more atheist than anything..he does tend to favor Islam though over anything else when it comes to religion

sadsushi on September 25, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Have some decency I’m in my sixties and I would prefer for you to put on a hoody and sweat pants. No stripping has been zone

scboy on September 25, 2012 at 9:04 PM

That pant thing… Was she thinking Bill or Ted?

antisocial on September 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Sorry Allah, he’s NOT an atheist like you– he believes he IS God.

leftnomore on September 25, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Winner

Schadenfreude on September 25, 2012 at 11:33 PM

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I’ll take it all off,”

That quote takes me to a weird place somewhere between fear and boredom.

Mahna Mahna on September 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM

She’s wrong. He’s only half about one-third black.

Basilsbest on September 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Get it straight, Madonna: The man’s an atheist agnostic.

Allahpundit

FTFY, boys. As for Madonna, you would write her off as a skank, but it stains well-meaning skanks unfairly. This is a woman coming up on 60 years old, long passed any widespread interest from entertainment fans, and she wreaks of desperation and botox.

Jaibones on September 26, 2012 at 6:56 AM

Just an OLD washed up has been, trying to keep herself OUT there.
Isn’t it interesting that she had his name on her back, isn’t that how she made her money??

mmcnamer1 on September 26, 2012 at 7:04 AM

Is THIS the same Madge that showed up 2hrs late for her Philadelphia show? Yeah, liked i’d take advice about voting from someone who charges an arm and leg to see her $100, babysitter $40, if your smart you eat at home, but if you go out thats another $50-$60 and THIS thing doesn’t show up for 2hrs.
Hey, washed up has been, take your endorsement and stick it where the sun don’t shine.

signed by someone who grew up, listening to your music and now thinks your stupid.

mmcnamer1 on September 26, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Don’t think I saw this anywhere – but – she ;looked a little stoned to me. Just sayin’.

exliberal on September 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM

What a Skank!

ricnrolle on September 26, 2012 at 10:02 AM

“When Obama is in the White House for a second term I’ll take it all off,”

That just cost him the election. Trust me Madonna, no one wants to see you naked.

ButterflyDragon on September 26, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Madonna thinks Muslim’s are cool.

Too bad I can’t personally give her a clitectomy.
Then, I’d bury her to her neck and then stone her for her whorish behavior on a Friday, after the peaceful calling to prayer.

Even Homer Simpson could connect the dots on Muslims’ War on Woman with honor killings for their daughters and gay children.

I hate this dumbass cunning stunt.

Typicalwhitewoman on September 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Governor Romney should turn that into a campaign ad. The horror of it all.

slickwillie2001 on September 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM

As Elton John recently observed — “Madonna is a fairground stripper.”

rrpjr on September 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM

lolz

lucyvanpelt on September 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I have 2 comments:
First,

She is a 50+ year old woman with kids. If she were my mom, then I would look into finding someone else to raise me.

Second, 2 things brought cheers, “Black Muslim” and “Gay Rights”. In what bizarro world do these people live in where they think Islam and homosexuality live in harmony? There is a reason why Rush was right when he said the Dems are going after the “stupid” vote.

jeffn21 on September 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Agreed — and why would a woman who prides herself on her overt sexuality and filthy mouth support Islam?

Useful idiots, indeed.

Carolina21 on September 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM

jeffn21 on September 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM

The Western far left is in an alliance with radical islam. Yes it makes no sense. If the pair is ever victorious, God help us, the islamos will turn on the liberals and gut them like pigs. Useful idiots.

The blacks as well; they seem to have forgotten that muslims ran the black slave trade and sent 25,000,000 blacks West across the Atlantic. That many again died in the process.

slickwillie2001 on September 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

slickwillie2001 on September 26, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Well, first they will cut the necks of all of us Christians, with the liberals helping them and cheering them on. And then the liberals will wonder what happened to their “alliance” with the muslims as they are gutted like pigs.

Sterling Holobyte on September 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Good one Mr. Pundit.

SparkPlug on September 26, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Sorry Obama is not Abe Lincoln or Martin Luther King.

But she said Obama is a Black Muslim. Too Funny.

SparkPlug on September 26, 2012 at 2:47 PM

When all is said and done, Madonna’s new nickname will be Romney Landslide.

squint on September 26, 2012 at 6:23 PM