Romney on Libya: Why doesn’t Obama want the American people to know what happened?

posted at 9:23 pm on September 25, 2012 by Allahpundit

He doesn’t use the phrase “cover up” — but Ryan does, in saying that it’s up to Americans to decide why The One is reluctant to use the word “terrorism” to describe what happened in Benghazi even though some of his underlings aren’t. And yes, this talking point is officially part of the Romney/Ryan message on the trail today. CNN asked the same question that Carl Cameron did and got a similar answer:

When pressed on whether he stood by the attack, Romney said, “I’m not sure which developments in the Middle East he would consider bumps in the road.”

He then suggested the Obama administration was trying to hide the truth behind what really happened in Benghazi.

“The White House’s failure to acknowledge that – that the assassination of our ambassador was a terrorist attack, a terrorist event – suggests that they are trying to paper over the seriousness of what’s happening in the Middle East,” Romney told CNN.

Cameron actually gives Mitt an opportunity to go for the throat at 3:15 by asking whether he thinks Obama’s “bumps in the road” comment is a case of him misunderstanding the Middle East or a knowing attempt to minimize what’s happened there this month to cover his own ass. Romney’s answer: It’s proof that Obama misunderstands. Not sure I’d have gone the same route but that fits, at least, with the thrust of Mitt’s message that O’s in over his head on all things presidential. More of this, please — while bearing in mind Ace’s point that the economy is still the silver bullet here.

Update: And here’s why the “cover up” claim is being pushed today:

Republican senators on Tuesday demanded answers from U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice on whether her public statements on the deadly consulate attack in Libya mirrored what she knew about the attack.

The senators, in a letter to Rice, specifically asked if she knew about a video and other intelligence that appeared to foretell the fatal attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, but still told the American public the attacks appeared to be a “spontaneous reaction” to an early attack in Egypt.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Because Obama is a complete failure at being President Eye Candy…

Electrongod on September 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM

Bill Clinton is jealous…

Electrongod on September 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Carter *sighs*

Electrongod on September 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

la la la, I can’t hear you! Obama is awesome!!!!!
-lsm

cmsinaz on September 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

It’s great to see Romney and Ryan together.

More please.

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Obama deserves the Nobel Hoax Prize

Electrongod on September 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Like this..?

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Yeah baby – more please

gophergirl on September 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM

Like this..?

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Spontaneous..

Just a non-planned mob action…

Electrongod on September 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

I’m so angry. I no longer believe he is a hapless, idiot, permanent-campaigner, but rather that he is complicit. Watching “2016″ made me see the events of the last two weeks, his speech, Hillary’s speech, all in a different light. He is actively trying to wreck our country. “The future shouldn’t belong to those who insult Islam”???? WTH??

I hope Romney is gearing up, ready to lay into him next week. It’s time.

hoosiermama on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Like this..?

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

For some reason, no one seems to care about this at all. I would like some follow up!

Oh, and Mitt should get a leather bomber jacket like Bush had.

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I hope Romney is gearing up, ready to lay into him next week. It’s time.

hoosiermama on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

amen

cmsinaz on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Barky’s in a tough position. He supports his brothers in Islam and the glorious Arabian Spring but he can’t really say that until after he’s won the election.

CorporatePiggy on September 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I hope Romney is gearing up, ready to lay into him next week. It’s time.

hoosiermama on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Better lat than never I guess. Many of us knew this when he first came on the national scene. The man has to go or we are finished.

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

I don’t get it…has anyone seen a follow up on the helicopter rescue mission by a squad of Marines that were attacked and suffered casualties…Was that real or has that been swept under the rug?

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Oh, and Mitt should get a leather bomber jacket like Bush had.

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Not sure I agree there — Mitt would look good in it, but he was never a fighter pilot as Bush was. He’d look like a wannabe.

However, Mitt definitely needs to replace the orange windbreaker with something else (hunter camo? red plaid? olive drab?). The only president I want to see in orange is the current incumbent, and I want to see his outfit accessorized with handcuffs and shoes with no laces.

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

Misunderstands? Pathetic. Nail this a-hole and finish him off.

hillsoftx on September 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

If it’s an issue of O’s competency, this Libya matter is not going to hurt him. Lets say that O was negligent on Libya. The voter responds: so what? If it can be linked to O’s overall embrace of radical Islam and how that has guided his foreign policy, then it might help. But note that since Libya happened O’s numbers have risen… substantially. Maybe push things quickly into a full out full time assault on Obamacare. People don’t want their medical care messed up, and turned over to the govt. Push that now. It’s our way to win.

anotherJoe on September 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I hope Romney is gearing up, ready to lay into him next week. It’s time.

hoosiermama on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

This is want obama wanted the whole time . I truly believe he had this in mind back in “the Arab spring”.

jaywemm on September 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

OT: NH-2, Democrat candidate attacks cameraman, steals his camera and then curses him out.

Shock video: Kuster gone wild! Attacks camera man, steals camera

sentinelrules on September 25, 2012 at 9:40 PM

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You are the first to bring it to my attention.

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Like. Well done.

Romney’s answer: It’s proof that Obama misunderstands..

No..the winds are shifting and a blow’n-he very well understands Mitt- he is with his brothers. Perhaps, you know this but of course cant say it.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

LOL! I think that jacket is red, not orange, and no, no, no, on the camouflage, it reminds me of John Kerry when he went to get him a huntin’ license!

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Of course it’s a cover up. Barry CAN NOT fail! He IS the Obamassiah!

GarandFan on September 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

That screen cap of them together is awesome. Should be a picture.

…In completely unrelated news…has Bad Lip Reading done a video with Paul Ryan yet?

LiquidH2O on September 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Oh, and Mitt should get a leather bomber jacket like Bush had.

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Mary in LA on September 25, 2012 at 9:36 PM

I agree with you Mary. JPeterman I also agree on seeing Romney/Ryan together. I thought the optics today was great with their bus (Ryan, Rand and Portman) meeting the Romney plane in OH…too bad you only saw it on Cspan.

CoffeeLover on September 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Eye candy need not be concerned with such things.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Oh, and Mitt should get a leather bomber jacket like Bush had.

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

Not knocking Romney, but Bush earned his flight jacket.

/just sayin’

M240H on September 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Isn’t questioning Barackabama the same as insulting the prophet of islam?

SouthernGent on September 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

It’s great to see Romney and Ryan together.

More please.

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Yep. The tandem works better.

budfox on September 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM

jaywemm on September 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

As do I. As he dreams of his pappy with his virgins.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Hot Air covered it in a headlines post…

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

The problem is, if he tells the truth he has to tell 10 more truths…if he reveals what happened in Libya, he has to reveal what happened in 10 other countries…he just doesn’t have time.

However, if you tune into the View in three weeks you may find the answer…

right2bright on September 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM

You are the first to bring it to my attention.

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Several stories were referenced and it was being discussed a lot in one of the headline threads as “Operation Eagle Claw 2″ on the same night as all hell broke loose on the Benghazi news… but so much gets by so quickly here… you could do a search.

de rigueur on September 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Good job Allen West for taking point and calling out Rice!

Christien on September 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hot Air covered it in a headlines post…

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

What he said :)

de rigueur on September 25, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Hot Air covered it in a headlines post…

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Thanks, I think that was the day I was flying home from Europe and may have missed it.

JPeterman on September 25, 2012 at 9:51 PM

There were dozens wounded or injured in the attack on Benghazi…you would think that some “journalist” would be interested in getting their story…or they being sequestered.

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

How anyone finds him attractive-like they did Billy I have no clue.
Even if I back away from my biased view..the man is not attractive.
I guess compared to B Frank -okay..slim pick’ns in the D world.
I also dont find him to be a great orator. From day 1-on either. Something must be wrong with me.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

And this is why Romney is not ahead in this election. He won’t go for the jugular when that’s all he needs to do to win . bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Both of you blew it. It’s well established that Obama Obama lied about whether this was a terrorist attack however people who are intending to vote for him still think he has some profound understanding of the world. He doesn’t. Mitt’s criticism is the more telling.

Basilsbest on September 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM

I’m sure Mitt and Paul are working on their narrative. Romney could be more aggressive with this attack. He might be by the time the town hall and foreign policy debates arrive. The emerging facts are shameful enough for Eye Candy. He’s hoping it just disappears from the headlines. Fat chance.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Maybe the participants are part of the FBI investigation? Under gag order? Witness protection? Or since they’re all military, under orders from the CIC to stay quiet until he’s figured out some way to take credit and Joe Biden releases their names to the entire terrorist world.

de rigueur on September 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Key word in bold. They are on the extinction list.
Even if..would their overlords put it out?

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 9:58 PM

Don’t bet the farm. Romney likes the marxist, thinks he’s a nice guy. He won’t lay into him without first saying how much he likes him which will effectively mute his criticism. bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Romney has more self control than any of us. Romney would say you are mistaken. The rest of us understand that you are an incorrigible idiot.

Basilsbest on September 25, 2012 at 9:59 PM

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I’ve been curious about that too, but not a word from any U.S. personnel at the Consulate. They’ll probably be hidden away till after the election.

Curtiss on September 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

I knew he was an idiot before election–and a Marxist. But thought–wanted to believe–he was dangerous “just” as an idiot, and that there would be checks and balances to stop him. He has become bolder just recently–or else his plans have matured and are more obvious. He has global plans. We cannot survive four more years of him.

hoosiermama on September 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Barky and Hill’s story is that they did not have the facts. Why? They placed embassy staff in an unstable, Islamicized nation (sort of) that is a hotbed of al Qaeda recruitment. Why did they not know that when it has been reported since Qaddafi fell? Why did Stevens have no security? Who lured Stevens and the others into the trap?

So far, Mitt’s statement is sound, but he didn’t quite sound angry. He will.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM

My antennas went up when Night Owl asked about it here at HA. I remembered reading something about the rescue mission. I have not seen another word about after the reports on 9/12/12. Strange how similar it sounded to Jimmy Carter’s failed attempt at rescue. Hmmmmm.

d1carter on September 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Noot on Greta.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:04 PM

I wonder what kind of security briefings Mitt is getting? Filtered ones? Could barky order the content to be limited?

wolly4321 on September 25, 2012 at 10:06 PM

“Misunderstands?

Jeebzuz Crispness Mitt, you are a Republican – you are going to be hated, OK?

The political graveyards in Cook County are filled with the corpses of kinder, gentler candidates.

That’s a chumps strategy.

Go for the throat, hard and often.

Good grief, man, do you want to win or not?

Bruno Strozek on September 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Understand your frustration, but I do think Romney believes as I do. Have a smile for everyone you meet, along with a plan to “kill” them. You don’t survive in business, much less excel in it, without an ability to go for the jugular. He’s showing his smile now, for the indies mainly, but I have no doubt at all we’ll see him in “kill mode” when the opportunity is present. He did it to Newt and Rick, and very effectively. Reagan, of course, is the gold standard in this ability, and Romney ain’t Reagan, but he knows what he’s doing here, despite what it might appear right now.

TXUS on September 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

OT: Words fail me–http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/09/25/rapist-wants-visitiation-with-child-borne-by-teen-victim/

davidk on September 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Noot is on fire. Called Eye Candy a “false president.” Said he is ambitious and gets up every day and all he thinks about is himself. Not public policy. Not national security. Himself. It’s true.

Asks why Obama is fixated on appeasing Muslims while he attacks Christians in his own country.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

OT: It’s wall to wall Anti-Romney ads here in Florida. I keep waiting for the Romney Death Star, but…

Curtiss on September 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Eye Candy doesn’t get anything done because he will only talk to sycophantic supporters.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:10 PM

Why doesn’t Obama want the American people to know what happened?

It would also make getting Obama re-elected a lot more difficult.

coldwarrior on September 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM

CoffeeLover on September 25, 2012 at 9:42 PM

They do play well together.. Although Ryan is more charismatic than Romney.. much, much more charismatic.. and better at running for office but Romney does play well as the steady elder.

Illinidiva on September 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Romney was wearing a NASCAR jacket, notice the Daytona Logo?
Ryan had on North Face Fleece,
I thought it was a cool touch, subtle, almost
Bob

Bobnormal on September 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Not knocking Romney, but Bush earned his flight jacket.

/just sayin’

M240H on September 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

I used to date a lawyer who had one, and he never served. I didn’t know you had to be in the military to wear one, or are you just saying in this case it would look bad, like he was a faker?

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 10:13 PM

Newt! laying it all out there on Greta. He is NOT letting her prop up Barackabama.

SouthernGent on September 25, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Newt is great tonight. Vintage Newt.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Obama will reveal all on Letterman.

pat on September 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM

So far, Mitt’s statement is sound, but he didn’t quite sound angry. He will.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM

Mitt should call him out for not caring for the lives of his staff.

Not so much angry as disappointed observing a colossal failure.

Making it official that obama just dont care.

the_nile on September 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I’ve been saying for a bit now that Mitt can win if he calls Obama out for “lying” and “dishonesty” bluntly in the debates. I’m very proud of Sen. Barasso for saying that Obama is engaged in a cover-up. The repubs that don’t have Barasso’s back are SCUM.

Jackalope on September 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM

TXUS on September 25, 2012 at 10:08 PM

Could not agree more.

And I’m getting real tired of these mamby pamby naysayers, grow up, nut up or shut up already because your starting to sound like axelrod plants at this point. I’m looking at you bgibbs1000.

D-fusit on September 25, 2012 at 10:19 PM

How anyone finds him attractive-like they did Billy I have no clue.
Even if I back away from my biased view..the man is not attractive.
I guess compared to B Frank -okay..slim pick’ns in the D world.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 9:52 PM

You are most assuredly right on! Not a thing wrong with your opinion. I find him hideous physically and cannot stand to listen to the fraud!

Sasha List on September 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

OT: Definitive – Touchdown Seahawks

faraway on September 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Mitt should call him out for not caring for the lives of his staff.

Not so much angry as disappointed observing a colossal failure.

Making it official that obama just dont care.

the_nile on September 25, 2012 at 10:18 PM

On the contrary he should be very angry if and when he calls him out on it and not wait any longer to do it. People need to see some legitimate passion and fight from Mitt, it’s the perfect time to do it.

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

BarryO doesn’t want America to know about a lot of things. Much to his and the media’s chagrin, they’re starting to find out. Can’t wait for the debates.

Slainte on September 25, 2012 at 10:24 PM

Nile, that’s true. I think Mitt will wait for more information to become public before calling Eye Candy a liar. He can call him out for being ignorant, unsympathetic, and incompetent because we have enough evidence of that.

How in the world can our ambassador be assassinated and we send a handful of FBI agents to investigate? More workplace violence, I presume. That is lame. No leadership. I don’t disparage FBI agents, but warships would have gotten the point across quickly and effectively. This was an act of war. And Eye Candy apologizes and praises the prophet of Islam. Unbelievable.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I voted for Newt-for a reason. :)

Sasha List on September 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Thx I am rusty on the men but I ain’t blind or deaf. ;)

I am sorry but this doesnt scream hot to me. LMAO-
Whats wrong with hetero women these dayz?!

Eye candy? More like eye infection and bleeding retina.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

I admit I don’t know how, exactly, but somebody, somehow, somewhere, has to drive home the point that Barack Obama is not nearly as smart as people think he is, and not in the same zip code with how smart he, himself, thinks he is.

Why the “bumps in the road” comment? Again, it’s about his hubris. His super-sized ego. To borrow the Wall Street Journal’s question from the primary, “Based on what?”

Barack Obama cannot admit a flaw. Cannot, humanly, admit that he’s not in control, at all times, of all things in his kingdom.

It’s a confounding arrogance based on no evidence whatsoever.

He don’t simply misunderstand the Middle East, Mitt. He misunderstands almost everything, including the Middle East. This is clever man. A slick man. He is not a genius.

The mistake we continue to make is to debate his statements and his actions as if they’re the actions of a person who has a clue what they’re doing. His words have weight, apparently, because they’re uttered in front of a Presidential seal. If you remove the seal, they fall flat on their a**, just as he does. I’ve said many times, he wouldn’t last 5 minutes on cross-examination. There’s simply no there there.

I suggest the hypothesis that Barack Obama is not that smart, period. Why it is that people who don’t buy a word he says continue to suggest he’s merely over-matched in the job, I’ll never understand. He is not over-matched in the job he’s doing, which is hanging on to the Presidency by any means necessary. Machiavelli was not Einstein, but he was much better suited than Einstein would have been for the tasks at hand.

I suggest that we underestimate Barack Obama’s mendacity and the danger he poses to this nation, while overestimating his intellect.

If the emperor hath no clothes, you don’t say the emperor has merely misplaced his pants.

IndieDogg on September 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM

bgibbs1000 on September 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Very angry can make you look uncontrolled. So passion but managed.

the_nile on September 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Newt said Obama is lazy, which would undermine his smarts. Ouch.

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

As a side issue, it would be good to link O to supporting radical Muslims & their Mosques in the country. But, now I hear Sununu on Hannity talk about Libya, and Syria. Regardless of whether Sununu may have a point about Syria, people don’t want to hear what sounds like squawking neoconism. Get out of the foreign policy trap for this election. Go back to O’s extremism, and primarily Obamacare.

I get a feeling that the Libya thing isn’t resonating in our favor for some reason. It’s like we don’t have quite the right chord. Media attention is sacrosanct now. We need to try to set attention to the right issues. Like I said, Obamacare is the big one for us. And, frankly, the economy, and energy! Gas prices are going through the roof.

anotherJoe on September 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM

How refreshing it is to hear someone sound presidential for a change.

And someone else sound vice-presidential.

Sherman1864 on September 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Losing to the incumbent, Mitt Romney reaches out to grab yet another handful of straw.

Romney cannot lay a glove on President Obama.

chumpThreads on September 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Thx I am rusty on the men but I ain’t blind or deaf. ;)

I am sorry but this doesnt scream hot to me. LMAO-
Whats wrong with hetero women these dayz?!

Eye candy? More like eye infection and bleeding retina.

bazil9 on September 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

That picture is awesome…As to the icandy thingy; I mentioned last night that if by icandy you mean the stuff my sick dog squirted out, then yes.

Sasha List on September 25, 2012 at 10:47 PM

anotherJoe on September 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM

The MSM is playing as Obama’s offensive and defensive line this time around.

They move memes that help him, block the one’s that don’t.

Team Mittens should be running a no-huddle Two Minute Drill all the time, – not wait for the debates to start launching Hail Mary’s.

Bruno Strozek on September 25, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Arrgh! You know what I mean!

Bruno Strozek on September 25, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I think Mitt needs to get right up in Barry’s face and ask him, “Do you not understand the responsibilities of the Presidency, or are you just lazy?”. It would make smoke come out of Obama’s (giant) ears.

BettyRuth on September 25, 2012 at 10:53 PM

CorporatePiggy on September 25, 2012 at 9:34 PM

Unlike most all Presidents, Obama never has choosen a local church to make his own. After the election, he will be free to choose a Mosque to make his own.

VorDaj on September 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Romney cannot lay a glove on President Obama.

chumpThreads on September 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

What the hell is this? Do they now grant the inmates at St. Elizabeth’s internet privileges?

VorDaj on September 25, 2012 at 11:06 PM

Illinidiva on September 25, 2012 at 10:12 PM

I personally like the smile on Ryan’s face when he looks at Romney. It’s the same one I see Ann give him a lot… one of pure respect and complete admiration, just from different perspectives. Ann the loving spouse. Ryan the fascinated, wow, this guy is good wingman.

UnderstandingisPower on September 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Romney cannot lay a glove on President Obama.

chumpThreads on September 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

al-Qaeda already laid a glove on him. Sucks to be you.

Christien on September 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Philly on September 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Romney’s Secretary of State.

VorDaj on September 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM

UnderstandingisPower on September 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM

what’s this?! One bastard goes out and another one comes in.

VorDaj on September 25, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Nice to see Romney/Ryan team.

Can’t wait for the debates.

workingclass artist on September 25, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Romney’s Secretary of State.

VorDaj on September 25, 2012 at 11:17 PM

Or UN Ambassador…that would be epic

workingclass artist on September 25, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Romney cannot lay a glove on President Obama.

chumpThreads on September 25, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Romney is aleady living rent free inside Obama’s head and he’s got him rattled…that’s why Obama is doin fluff media to be flattered…

workingclass artist on September 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM

workingclass artist on September 25, 2012 at 11:46 PM

obama is a cynic and knows he can get more votes going on the View than doing the work of the President as he should be and meeting with world leaders at the UN.

gracie on September 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I love his use of THEIR favorite word………… “troubling”.

Well played, not loud, not hair on fire……….calm and deliberate.

Contrast this with the homemade beer and Madonna offering to do the full naked for Obama on November 7th.

PappyD61 on September 26, 2012 at 12:01 AM

…and when they are told to shut-up or ignored…the Republican senators become crickets!

KOOLAID2 on September 26, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Oh, and Mitt should get a leather bomber jacket like Bush had.

Night Owl on September 25, 2012 at 9:32 PM

…lardy no!…JugEars people would photo shop him with a helmet on and Dukakis him a tank!

KOOLAID2 on September 26, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

If the press were doing its job, that is all we would be hearing in the news now.

I hope they are forced to come to terms when examining the exit polling on election day…

StubbleSpark on September 26, 2012 at 12:34 AM