New Romney ad: “Mute Button”

posted at 3:31 pm on September 23, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

Team Romney rolled out a new TV spot this morning — a little unusual for a Sunday — that takes aim at Barack Obama’s leadership qualities, or lack thereof. Playing off of the recent Bob Woodward book The Price of Politics, Romney’s new ad takes a passage in which Woodward made clear that Obama had lost even the leaders of his own party in Congress — Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid — during the budget and debt-ceiling impasse in the summer of 2011.  When Obama wanted to go over the Democratic strategy for dealing with House Republicans, Pelosi simply ignored Obama by the easiest method at hand:

Bob Woodward, the Washington Post reporter who broke Watergate, recently wrote that during stimulus negotiations, President Obama called his Democratic leadership team, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi. And as President Obama spoke, Nancy Pelosi hit the mute button. Went on with their meeting, ignoring the President. Not even listening to what he had to say.

If he cannot lead his own party, how can he lead America?

It’s a good time to start on this topic, but it’s been a pretty open line of attack, and not just because of the mute button.  In the last two budget cycles, Barack Obama’s proposals have received exactly zero votes in three roll-call attempts in Congress — two in the Senate and one in the House.  I don’t mean zero Republican votes; I mean no votes at all, not even from his fellow Democrats, whom he clearly didn’t bother to consult in either budget proposal.  Democrats run the Senate, and even though they haven’t produced a budget in more than three years, no one in the Democratic majority wanted to adopt Obama’s — not even one of them — for two successive proposals.

Hopefully, this one gets a lot of play.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

This is it? This is what Team Romney is going with after four years of fail? When do the real ads begin? This isn’t badminton.

WordsMatter on September 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Just don’t feel this ad is very effective because it makes it seem like the Romney camp doesn’t know what a mute button does on a phone.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Dude you owe me 4.99 for another roll of duct tape.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

WordsMatter on September 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Yep that is their only ad.

Would you just seriously GTFO???

More duct tape please.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Mr Obama carried on talking, the others heard him but paid no attention, meanwhile they had a different conversation that Mr Obama would have been unable to hear. YiZhangZhe on September 23, 2012 at 4:33 PM

Right. Understand that part. And that, if true, is embarrassing for the POTUS. The problem I have with the ad is it makes it seem like Pelosi pressing the mute button silenced Obama.

A lot of people are taking it to mean that.

But anyway, I don’t think this ad will sway one voter. But that’s up for debate. :)

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Empty chair

dont taze me bro on September 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Harbingeing on September 23, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

Although the ratio of Romney to obama stickers here in Whorelando is prolly 10 to 1, the sparseness of any stickers is testament to the fear on the R side of having their cars vandalized, and the knowing idiocy of having an obama one.

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Reviving an old Sesame Street skit:

“Um, excuse me, Ernie Nancy, but there’s a banana in your ear.”

“I’m sorry, Bert Barack, I can’t hear you, because there’s a banana in my ear.”

itsnotaboutme on September 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Dude you owe me 4.99 for another roll of duct tape.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Not sure what that means.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

This ad is really dumb. It won’t change any minds. It’s a little small.

faraway on September 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

A lot of people are taking it to mean that.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Is that not the best thing to take away from the ad….you know that she was not listening?

Sheesh. This is tiring.Truly tiring.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Yeh I understand how you missed it. Completely./

Duct tape. Stat!!

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:37 PMv

Thank you for your kind understanding.
I’m sure we slow ones will catch up eventually.
This mute button that you speak of … where should I expect to find it on the telephone? Above or below the rotating finger holes?

YiZhangZhe on September 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Not sure what that means.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Hint.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

They’ve lame ducked him….. emasculated. They’ve taken his voice, shut him up, shut him off, and cast him to the curb……

and those are just the Democrats……

muting him has got to be racist.

ted c on September 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Not sure what that means.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

It means you’re making his head ‘SPLODE with your crazy over-thinking.

The point was made. There’s not a persuadable ‘rat voter out there who would be thinking what you are.

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Romney knows how to win over these folks cause he did it in Ma.

Reagan knew how to do it.

It’s a different use of language…This ad is a great example and will prove effective with independents and dis-affected bluedogs (Many of whom are Jewish and Catholic).

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I’m sure we slow ones will catch up eventually.

YiZhangZhe on September 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

It is not about being slow. It is about reading the original post.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

It’s a little small.

faraway on September 23, 2012 at 4:45 PM

You will not speak of SCOAMF in that fashion, mister!

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Sheesh. This is tiring.Truly tiring.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Anything that distracts voters from the content of the ad, such as a question of “wait, a mute button wouldn’t mute Obama…” isn’t great.

But listen, we have different views. I just don’t think it’s a great ad. Romney can, and has, done better.

His new ads focusing on coal are brilliant, for instance.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:49 PM

OK, so Mr. Jacob and faraway are gonna dumb cop/weird cop this thread all to hell.

Man, it’s getting to where there’s no thread I can go on HA anymore.

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

YiZhangZhe on September 23, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Too literal.

Mute is used the way a TV button is used in the language of this ad to have a simple effect.

This is the way liberals think & why they used Woodward as the reference.

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM

in few weeks we’ll hit the MOOT button

dmacleo on September 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Has America hit the mute button on this?

Letter from Staff Sgt. Matthew Sitton, RIP (1986-2012)

VorDaj on September 23, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I don’t think there’s a persuadable voter out there that will be swayed by this ad. Romney can do better.

And like I said earlier, he has. His new ads on coal are phenomenal.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Man, it’s getting to where there’s no thread I can go on HA anymore.

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Relax, man. People can have differing views. It’s ok.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM

That the people of America care so very little about America’s troops as to collectively allow our government to keep them in Afcrapistan, losing life and limb and being forced by their sick in the head generals, who care not one wit about them, to bow and scrape to Muslims and Islam, with almost suicidal ROE on top of it all, so as not to hurt the ‘feelings’ of Muslims, our “Partners in Peace” as our islamophile/’Noble People Of Afghanistan” generals call them, in what can truthfully only be described as a Trillion Dollar Bridge To Nowhere, paved with the lives and limbs of America’s troops, is a national disgrace.

VorDaj on September 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM

I see that axelmutt claimed that Romney massaged his tax returns to make them look good. Are these chumps reaching. There is pondscum that has more sense than the democrats of today.

crosshugger on September 23, 2012 at 4:59 PM

I always hit the mute button when preezy is on. Always. Every single time. I cannot stand the sound of his voice. Lots of people I know do the same thing. I’m wondering if the Romney folks have done some research on this: preezy can’t fill a room anymore, when he’s on Letterman Jay Leno beats him in ratings, and lots of folks hit mute when he’s on TV. Perhaps this is a subliminal ad to all those folks out there who instinctively mute this clown every time he’s flappin’ his lips on the TV — you’re not alone, everyone in DC feels the same way, no one is listening to this empty chair anymore. In that light, it’s pretty effective.

Rational Thought on September 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

OT:
I just looked at Obama’s 2009 tax return – Schedule A, Gifts to Charity.

The total is $329,100, not $1.4 million+.

Did Obama file a fraudulent tax return in 2009?

The $1.4 million received should have showed up as income, and the donation should have showed up on Schedule A.

faraway on September 23, 2012 at 5:01 PM

oops, I was talking about the $1.4 million Nobel Prize money

faraway on September 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM

January 2013

VorDaj on September 23, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Rational Thought on September 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Bingo!

Very clever…and likely effective to those voters.

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Of course they hit the ‘mute’ button… there were important things to talk about. Things that the President just wouldn’t be interested in… they know that he was they were talking laughing AT THEM HIM not WITH THEMHIM.

ajacksonian on September 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM

A different perspective….

bettycooper on September 23, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I always hit the mute button when preezy is on. Always. Every single time.workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM

And THIS is the point I’m trying to make, lol. A mute button on a phone is different from a mute button on a TV.

Anyway, doesn’t matter. Ad just one of many.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM

This is a stupid way to talk about Obama’s failed leadership. Who makes these ads? As much as we’d be happy to see Obama defeated, I fear Mitt’s goose is cooked. His Beantown Braintrust may be organized but they seem ineffective.

The media and pundit spin about the polls not being weighted properly or about media bias (all true) is just trying to hold onto our interest and eyeballs until its over. It is rare for a debate to change the course, especially with most minds already decided. I want to be wrong about this.

God help us all if Obama is re-elected.

ignatzk on September 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I worked really hard for the fifty dollars I donated, I could not really even afford it. This is how they spend it? seriously? The presidents job is not to lead his own party…This is all he’s got? Oh my goodness, it is John McCain all over. The Lions lose and now this? Jeez….

shar61 on September 23, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Anyway, doesn’t matter. Ad just one of many.

nicktjacob on September 23, 2012 at 5:06 PM

This is what makes the vague clever…and likely effective to those voters it’s aimed at.

It’s a classic technique that McLuhan discusses…liberal political ad makers will recognize it right away and flop sweat a bit over it.

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Another ad from the League of Extraordinary Mediocrity.

When does Romney simply look into the camera and tell us what he’s going to do in 10 points and why we need this for our economy and liberty.

rrpjr on September 23, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Cool. Can we have another ad on his multiple budget failures? And another on skipping the national security briefings? Another with the reporter who asked “shouldn’t you have fired Holder”? Time’s running out and there’s so much material!

scalleywag on September 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Weak tea.

Le sigh.

petefrt on September 23, 2012 at 5:22 PM

And another one asking Gibbs why he doesn’t intend to meet with foreign leaders but has time to go on the View?

scalleywag on September 23, 2012 at 5:23 PM

His Beantown Braintrust may be organized but they seem ineffective. ignatzk on September 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM

He’s not aiming these ads at his base.

This is a great ad for a targeted audience…Democrats who aren’t liberal,know Woodward and watch TV.

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM

I’d make yet another ad, in b&w, showing just the the raising of the black al-Qaeda flag over the walls of the Cairo embassy with an empty chair in the background.

scalleywag on September 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

O/T, but ladies, have you seen this?

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I don’t know whether to laugh or vomit.

txhsmom on September 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Not the brightest LED in the display are you? This ad really went over your head. That’s a shame because it isn’t complicated.
When I watched it, it was obvious to me that Pelosi hit the mute button so that Obama couldn’t hear that they “…Went on with their meeting, ignoring the President. Not even listening to what he had to say”.

single stack on September 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

they’ve got over 50 ads on mittromneys website. you can’t keep using the same ad over and over. people become inured to them

gerrym51 on September 23, 2012 at 5:32 PM

O/T, but ladies, have you seen this?

Lanceman on September 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM

I don’t know whether to laugh or vomit.

txhsmom on September 23, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I wouldn’t wear that… even with Sandra Fluke’s vajayjay.
Vomit, it is, txhsmom.

bettycooper on September 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM

single stack on September 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I always hit the mute button when preezy is on. Always. Every single time…
Rational Thought on September 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

Not my quote.

I agree with his association & opinion on the success of that association.

workingclass artist on September 23, 2012 at 5:43 PM

OK good.

Now please roll out another series of ads with 3 specific things you will change or fix that Obama isnt doing or has screwed up…stuff voters who are open to voting against Obama havent yet heard from Team Mitt and very much want to hear. Show your work.

Sacramento on September 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM

Good ad to release just before the debates. Given Zero Northeast’s penchant for droning on and on in an embarrassing attempt to cover his utter lack of knowledge and curiosity, most of the people watching will probably be reaching for the button whenever he speaks.

It is so obvious to everyone that this unqualified fraud is nothing but an adolescent bull5hitter. It is so clear that is how he got through life.

He needs to be called on it.

StubbleSpark on September 23, 2012 at 5:59 PM

Has someone forgotten what a mute button mutes?

aloysiusmiller on September 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

That ad is a steaming pile of dung!

Why on Earth would you run an ad with a bunch of “He said, She said” garbage that can easily be refuted? Did a Democrat make this ad???

Why would you attack your opponent with a pea shooter when you are sitting on a pile of Tomahawk missiles!

When are these pansies on Team Romney gonna produce something that the American public can understand, and rally behind? Most people don’t give 2 Sh*ts about whether or not Obama gets along with the rest of the morons in the Democratic party!

Howzabout showing the voters a copy of a food receipt from 4 years ago, next to a receipt with the exact same items today? The cost of a full tank of gas 4 years ago VS. the cost of a full tank today? IT’S NOT THAT HARD, TEAM ROMNEY! GET A CLUE!!

Ghostflames852 on September 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I have a fun strategy I put to work whenever I drive up to a car bearing an Obama bumper sticker (a sighting which, even here in the Peoples Republic of Chicago, is surprisingly rare — especially compared to 2008): I pull up beside the driver and look at him/her with a “bless your heart” kind of look. As in, “Ahhh, you’re one of those people — you poor thing.”

I’m pretty animated about it too, so I’m pretty sure most of the Obamabots know exactly what the look means. If I have a passenger in the car with me we both do “the look,” which doubles the effect. Not that it would often result in the O-bot contemplating removing the sticker, but I take some comfort in knowing I at least planted that little seed of ostracism and shame. Which I hear is pretty powerful on the left, a la Saul Alinsky.

swanzoid on September 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Hey does anyone here realize that a mute button only blocks the voice on the receiving end?

Heh

CW on September 23, 2012 at 6:12 PM

bettycooper on September 23, 2012 at 5:05 PM

That too!

Pelosi and Reid knew which way the power went, which ones were in the driver’s seat for legislation. And it wasn’t their party’s leader, that’s for sure.

ajacksonian on September 23, 2012 at 6:15 PM

Where’s the ad from the Letterman show, where empty chair didn’t seem to know the nat debt? This is something everyone can relate to.

Kissmygrits on September 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM

Kissmygrits on September 23, 2012 at 6:17 PM

From your keyboard to Team Romney’s eyes.

petefrt on September 23, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Has someone forgotten what a mute button mutes?

aloysiusmiller on September 23, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Yes. Do tell.

CW on September 23, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Regardless of the technicalities of what a mute button does, Pelosi is cranked over this ad, so its turn about, fair play for all of the blatant lies she has blathered over the years. Besides, she is probably more concerned about those harsh crow’s feet lines that the black-and-white close ups reveal. Heh.

onlineanalyst on September 23, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Maybe they can get real rough like showing him missing a 3 pt basket or something that will swing lots of voters to Romney?

Geeeez!

Don L on September 23, 2012 at 6:30 PM

There needs to be a thread on this. This is the utmost impertinence.

Schadenfreude on September 23, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Couldn’t agree more. AP’s first post tomorrow?

jersey taxpayer on September 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM

And as President Obama spoke, Nancy Pelosi hit the mute button.

I never thought Pelosi and I would have something in common. When Obama is on TV, I do the same. Can’t stand to listen to his lies.

But by muting the phone, I think they can still hear him but he can’t hear them.

dukecitygirl on September 23, 2012 at 7:06 PM

Have we all got the mute button on conference call thingy sorted out, because I really need help setting the clock on my VCR.

Left Coast Right Mind on September 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Because they were not serious proposals. They were handouts to the moochers Obama is counting on giving him a second term.

Beyond that, I’m holding my fire on this ad which appears very weak. But, I’ve got to wonder if this is the opening salvo in a larger operation. I’m willing to let this go until I see if this leads to a theme this week. My gut instinct is that it will because why would you throw something like this out on a Sunday on its own?

Happy Nomad on September 23, 2012 at 7:58 PM

I really need help setting the clock on my VCR.

Left Coast Right Mind on September 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Just put a strip of electrical tape over the clock thingy. Problem solved- Obama style.

Happy Nomad on September 23, 2012 at 8:03 PM

This ad S*CKS.

Romney’s campaign need to start showing Americans – and particularly those precious “undecided” voters:

1) why Romney is the SUPERIOR choice to Obama,
and
2) that Romney can HIT/SMASH/SMEAR Obama twice as hard as Obama has hit Romney
(HINT: as in…Romney is a tax cheat, a felon and murderer of a steelworker’s wife)

FIRE Romney’s campaign manager and grow a pair, PRONTO!

Czar of Defenestration on September 23, 2012 at 8:05 PM

swanzoid on September 23, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Okay not bad but I’d love to see it done with a mini-van filled with one of those nuclear family thingies that Obama clearly has declared war on. Just because the rat-eared bastard grew up dysfunctional he hates those who did not.

Happy Nomad on September 23, 2012 at 8:08 PM

I like the Ad.

PappyD61 on September 23, 2012 at 8:29 PM

This ad is quite good. It brings up questions about the nature of Obama’s leadership skills – if any – and the payback one receives when dealing with equally arrogant and grandiose ego’s, like Reid’s and Pelosi’s. Specifically, if you can’t pitch and win even on the domestic front, what kind of effect will you have on all sorts of other processes as President. It also tends to confirm the kind of collaborative skills which Reagan possessed and spoke of, whereby success was all that mattered and not individual credit.

It’s easy to assume that Gov. Romney, he of Staples, the ’02 Winter Olympics and venture capital fame, also shares that trait.

So, with this President, no budgets, no consensus , no success, you have to wonder: why? How can a majority party and the “perfect” President get little done in 3-4 years?

But the Romney/ Ryan campaign will have to make those points a little more clearly. Not all voters can pick up on subtlety!

ronco on September 23, 2012 at 8:31 PM

OMG.

Who is running his freakin campaign, Robert Gibbs?

The mid-East is burning.

We have 3 maybe 4 supreme court justices that will probably retire on the next President’s watch,

Food prices have almost tripled.

Gas prices have more than doubled,

Obamacare needs to be repealed NOW or we’ll have to live with it.

And makes an ad about a Woodward book that can’t even be confirmed.

Maybe John McCain is running his campaign.

stenwin77 on September 23, 2012 at 8:33 PM

Want to make an ad about Barack’s leadership skills?

How about no budget for 3+ years.

stenwin77 on September 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Maybe Bob Dole is running his campaign.

stenwin77 on September 23, 2012 at 8:47 PM

This looks bad for Pelosi,but we already know what she is. I used to believe that Mitt had it all under control and was going to gradually break out the big guns, but if this is an example of whats to come, then we will be dealing with Obama for four more years.

DDay on September 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Rational Thought on September 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

And a lot of those people who are hitting the mute button will answer “yes” when asked if they think Obama is “likable”. They think he’s likable because the media has drummed it into their heads that they MUST like him, the same way that radio stations play the same 20 songs 20 times a day until people have these songs playing in their heads.

Yeah, they like him, but they’ve tuned him out. Cool guy, but not doing such great job. Someone you could hang out and smoke a joint with, and if Romney smelled the weed, he’d call the cops. But maybe the square guy who calls the cops on you would be a better fit for the Oval Office.

ardenenoch on September 23, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I so didn’t want to be critical of Romney. I was here cheering on the turnaround, ready for the final onslaught. And then this. This is a STUPID ad. I mean all caps stupid. Truly infantile. I’m not exaggerating, this is indicative of a 5th-grade mindset.
Romney’s not going to listen to us, I hear. Well he best then put some intellectual heft in and behind his campaign. This is silly. Let this ad be the canary in the coal mine. Someone must know what to do. And it’s not about loyalty and that sort of thing now. It’s about: change.

anotherJoe on September 23, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Romney can do better than this.

paul1149 on September 23, 2012 at 11:23 PM

Although lots of people don’t understand what a phone mute button does, the ad makes perfect sense. Pelosi didn’t want Obama to hear THEM. The needed to hear Obama so they could respond if he asked a question.

However, I suspect that this mischaracterizes the event. I’ll bet the mute button was only on for a little while. This happens in teleconferences all the time. In many cases, people are expected to leave the mute button on except when addressing everyone. This keeps the noise down.

Specifically, side conversations are common as people settle on what question to ask. Then, once they’ve got their ducks lined up, they unmute and ask it.

This is flipping ubiquitous in high level telecons.

Pythagoras on September 23, 2012 at 11:30 PM

But Obama has a very astute base:

flameofjudah on September 24, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Harry Reid just needs to stop making an idiot of himself about this issue and go back to molesting children.

TexasJew on September 24, 2012 at 1:23 AM

The comments on this thread have made me feel better about our chances of stripping the communists of power in November.
The Obamunists must be pretty desperate to troll this thread so hard.

single stack on September 24, 2012 at 2:00 AM

A good ad with a horrible irritating voice over…

right2bright on September 24, 2012 at 8:27 AM

The main problem I have with this ad is that I don’t believe the Woodward story.

Pelosi flatly denies it, and the only source for it is an anonymous “senior administration official.” Going through the Woodward book, it’s pretty clear that certain ex-WH staffers attempted to aggrandize themselves at the expense of others by feeding him juicy stories.

I have a lot of differences with ex-Speaker Pelosi but this isn’t the sort of thing she would be expected to do.

My guess is that the President was on speakerphone, she muted him briefly to say something to her colleagues, maybe there was some convo back and forth, and then the phone conversation resumed. My guess is that the WH staffer magnified the story for Woodward’s consumption.

I don’t want to get into WH staffer names here but if you read the book it’s pretty obvious who is feeding him dirt to glorify themselves. Often it takes the form of making others (including elected officials) look obnoxious and petty in comparison with those particular staffers. This s a classic DC exchange — juicy material in exchange for favorable publicity.

Again, this is not to sanctify Pelosi but I frankly don’t believe this story.

Chuckles3 on September 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM

How about an ad on a different theme:

(Show a phone ringing in the Oval Office)

“It’s September 11, and the White House phone is ringing. American embassies are being stormed in Egypt and Libya, and our ambassador is killed. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu wants to discuss with President Obama how to confront threats from Iran. But where is President Obama?”

(Show President Obama golfing).

Steve Z on September 24, 2012 at 9:36 AM