Howard Dean: Yeah, Harry Reid has some credibility issues now, huh?

posted at 4:01 pm on September 22, 2012 by Ed Morrissey

The admission only comes after about a full minute of teeth-pulling from CNBC’s Joe Kernen, and only after Howard Dean tries to keep impugning Mitt Romney’s integrity, but even the former DNC chair has to grudgingly acknowledge that the game is all but up for Harry Reid and his baseless, reckless charges of tax fraud. Dean halfheartedly trots out the complaint that Romney lied by overpaying his taxes, but Kernen laughs him into a rather lengthy silence (transcript by The Daily Caller):

KERNEN: Governor, my first question is you’ve seen these now — my very first question, I’m going to ask this a lot tonight. You’ve got a guy in society who paid $2 million in taxes, gave $4 million to charity. Should we, A) wish we had more guys like this in society or B) wish we didn’t have any guys like this in society? Is he a net positive if you pay $2 million in taxes? His overall rate on what he either gave to charity or taxes is about 40 percent. Governor, good or bad?

DEAN: That’s not the issue. The issue is how truthful is he and the problem is he did go back and manipulate the tax rate list in the past year. And NBC ran a clip on the evening news tonight of him saying — I don’t know, last July or something…

KERNEN: Is that right? I know where you’re going.

DEAN: …’if I paid more taxes than I should have I’m not qualified to be president.’ Well, he did.

KERNEN: So he paid more, so you guys are going to now nail him on paying more taxes than he had to when he just stays within the law and pays what he’s supposed to pay by law? You don’t like that and you accuse him of evasion and paying no taxes; now that he paid less than he had to, now you’ll get him on that? That’s a gotcha moment, Howard?

DEAN: The issue is his credibility. He should have showed the tax returns.

KERNEN: How’s Harry Reid’s credibility at this point?

DEAN: I’d say it’s in some trouble, but I’d say Mitt’s not out of the woods yet.

Later, Kernen teases Dean by noting his lengthy silence, and Dean responds by saying that the Obama campaign doesn’t begrudge Romney his wealth — and James Pethokoukis can’t restrain his laughter, saying the campaign is all about begrudging wealth, especially Romney’s.  Stick around for American Crossroads’ Jonathan Collegio, who wins the argument at the end of this excerpt by pointing out the political news of the day on the two major occasions when Team Obama attacked Romney for his tax returns.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

In a sane world Reid would commit harakiri, from shame, alas.

———
Obama’s campaign is divisive and dishonest.

Schadenfreude on September 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Haha.

:P

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on September 22, 2012 at 4:04 PM

Harry Reid thinks 1,300,000 = 0? We might have just found the source of the budget problems.

Daisy_WI on September 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Dean people suck..

Caper29 on September 22, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Consequences Reid will suffer: none.

Kataklysmic on September 22, 2012 at 4:06 PM

The spin makes one dizzy, which is what Obama, the sausage from Machiavelli, Orwell, Pinocchio and Muenchhausen is, likes.

May Obama and his lies all spontaneously combust.

Schadenfreude on September 22, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Obama’s campaign is divisive and dishonest.

Schadenfreude on September 22, 2012 at 4:03 PM

An interesting read, but as brutal to Mr. Romney as any recent Peggy Noonan column.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on September 22, 2012 at 4:11 PM

…says the whitest GOvernor / administration in history. Says Mr Yeeeeeaaaargh. Says the buffoon that cried ‘racist!’ and makes jokes about the colored help.

/on second thought, he IS an expert on having a lack of credibility.

rayra on September 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Tax Truther Harry Reid.

I hope these idiots keep it up because you know Mitt is having at least one more year prepped for release if need be.

forest on September 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Holy moly…here I’ve been chewing on that whole ‘no one trusts the media’ thing and getting pretty pi#(ed off about it.

That was AWESOME!!!

Howard Dean…’I come on here because you guys need a moderate…’

I guess we don’t get enough CNBC stuff on here…are they always like that????

BigWyo on September 22, 2012 at 4:14 PM

EEEEOOOWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

redguy on September 22, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Anybody supporting democrats at this point are part of a criminal cabal……

redguy on September 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

I love that a man/couple pays more than they have to and gives 4 MILLION to charity yet the liberals think this is a bad thing.

I swear people are going to laugh in their faces.

OT – why the heck is Barry running ads on the Big Ten Network. GO AWAY!

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I thought CNBC was a business show? Mostly they have communist propaganda about those filthy rich people.

faraway on September 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Harry Reid needs to visit his pomegranate trees.
This prevaricating fool is an embarrassment to the entire world.

pat on September 22, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Dr. Yeagh can GPS.
And Harry Reid should do so as well.

22044 on September 22, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on September 22, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Consider the source. It’s a miracle he was critical of Obama.

Schadenfreude on September 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Consider the source. It’s a miracle he was critical of Obama.

Schadenfreude on September 22, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Truth!

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on September 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Dean must love the taste of shoe leather, for how he put his foot in his mouth.

I wonder now–If Mitt paid only his legal taxes, but then willingly donated the difference to the Treasury to match the dollars he overpaid, would he still be ‘unqualified’ to be president?

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Democrats don’t like the taste of crow.

Corporal Tunnel on September 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Howard Dean: Yeah, Harry Reid has some credibility issues now, huh?

…poor JugEars is going to run out of credible spokespeople!…they’re all doing so well!…Biteme…Susan Rice… Jay Carnival… DWS…Sharpton… Jackson…Feinstien…oh!…why bother making a list?

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM

In a sane world Reid would commit harakiri, from shame, alas.

Demorats have no shame. They are all liars and the media covers for them, Debbie Was-a-man Shultz is exhibit One

skanter on September 22, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Can I get a ..

HHHHHHHHHEYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

cableguy615 on September 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM

Democrats don’t like the taste of crow.

Corporal Tunnel on September 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Egg-on-the-face doesn’t go over too well for breakfast, either.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I swear people are going to laugh in their faces.

OT – why the heck is Barry running ads on the Big Ten Network. GO AWAY!

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I’ve said this before, I honestly believe Mitt is first and foremost a decent man. When he was my Governor he did represent the people that elected him. The people here actually wanted a mandated healthcare law, and the Statehouse would have passed one with or without a veto. Now it wasn’t what I wanted, but I do believe Mitt did his best to keep this law “under control”. Unsurprizingly Beacon Hill twisted the law to their liking afterward.
I guess my point is that Romney will represent those that elected him. Maybe not as the perfect conservative that many are searching for, but if Obama can evolve on issues I don’t see why Mitt can’t as well.
I been called a Mittbot for the heretical thoughts on this site and I’d gladly wear that banner if means get Obama out.

Oh and yes please keep the political ads out of my football.
That’s my time to unwind.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I love Barry BAMSTAHHHHHHH!!!!!! YOU DA MAN BAMMY BABYYY!!!! LOVE YA BARRY OL BUDDY OL PALLL!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogirl at 4

cableguy615 on September 22, 2012 at 4:50 PM

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:42 PM

In keeping with the Baghdad Bob meme, Cairo Carney is my favorite.

kakypat on September 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Pic of the Day: Obama: “I’m Going To Bed. You Can Let Me Know About Our Ambassador In The Morning.”

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

Wow that’s eerie.
I’m not much for signs or omens but…

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Well, Howie, technically, he didn’t pay them until he filed his actual return. Isn’t that what you guys said earlier? So, when he made that statement, he had yet to pay more than he owed.

And, if you guys want to keep candidates to their word…

“If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

- President Barack Obama, NBC’s ” The Today Show,” 02.02.09

I guess you’re right. Americans are more upset by the fact that Romney paid more in taxes than he was obligated to rather than the fact that Obama failed to turn the economy around in 3 years.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM

…and some of us agree with you.

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Wow that’s eerie.
I’m not much for signs or omens but…

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Isn’t it? I wonder what “Team Captain America” thinks of their iconography now?

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Thanks for that KOOL, sometimes it gets lonely

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM

I think Mitt and Ann will be right up there with GWB/Laura as the most caring first couple we will ever have. You can tell that Mitt loves this country to his core and wants to save it. I doubt Obama even likes this country.

As for sports – one of many benefits of getting Obama out – I can watch sports (especially college basketball) without the fawning all over him. YIPPEE!

Oh man another ad – seriously I’m watching Nebraska and Idaho State. Not a real hotbed for Obama – either state.

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM

In keeping with the Baghdad Bob meme, Cairo Carney is my favorite.

kakypat on September 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

…from the Baghdad Bob MAGAZINE !

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM

What Joe Kernan says just after 10:00–you just KNOW the folks at CNBC, who deal with finances and business think that the commentators at their sister station are morons, and there you hear a tactful expression of this.

radjah shelduck on September 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM

KERNEN: Is that right? I know where you’re going.

DEAN: The issue is his credibility. He should have showed the tax returns.

KERNEN: How’s Harry Reid’s credibility at this point?

I begin to understand Schadenfreude. There’s a certain warmth to these smiles that I’m not used to. :)

Poetry, really.

Axe on September 22, 2012 at 5:01 PM

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Victory is more fun when the bad guys outside the gate just start wailing on each other. :)

Sauron’s army is beginning to look like the Keystone Kops.

Axe on September 22, 2012 at 5:03 PM

OT – why the heck is Barry running ads on the Big Ten Network. GO AWAY!

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Barry doesn’t poll so well with white, flyover country men.

And, he is truly stupid if he thinks flooding the football market with his arrogant self is a good idea.

Jvette on September 22, 2012 at 5:03 PM

Isn’t it? I wonder what “Team Captain America” thinks of their iconography now?

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I’m a very strong free speech supporter, but I draw the line on our flag. If we don’t hold some thing sacred what do we hold…not much.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Mitt’s tax returns show the difference between liberal and non-liberal philosophy. (Sorry, just can’t call Mitt conservative) Non-liberals know we are more generous with our own money and therefore we don’t need big gov’t to take care of others. Liberals know they are the greedy, cheap, sons of bitches that WON’T give of their own money, so gov’t needs to provide by taking from everyone else.

Sasha List on September 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

The only proper response to any Dem spokesperson – from Howard Dean to Jay Carney, from Debbie Wassermann-Schultz to the President – is derisive laughter.

The the media don’t do this just shows how far in the tank, how willfully ignorant, they are.

ss396 on September 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Sheer torture and pointless as well.
Buck up GG

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 4:49 PM

…and some of us agree with you.

KOOLAID2 on September 22, 2012 at 4:55 PM

I’m in.

davidk on September 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Barry doesn’t poll so well with white, flyover country men.

Jvette on September 22, 2012 at 5:03 PM

It’s ticking me off.

Ah that’s better – a Marine’s commercial.

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Charles Manson gives clearer answers to questions than Democrats do today.

CrustyB on September 22, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Ah that’s better – a Marine’s Marines commercial.

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

ACK sorry about that

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Integrity is a bane to liberals like a cross is to a vampire.

Didn’t Mitt refuse salary as MA governor, as the State Constitution provides (hint: that compensation is by State law)?

I wonder what the liberals will say if Mitt decides, if as president, to forgo his pay for the Office? That he’s doing it just to avoid paying higher taxes?

Pffft!

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM

ss396 on September 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

Ridicule.
Which Alinsky rule number is that again?
Sauce for goose and all that.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Dr. Dean, show us your patient billing records.

diogenes on September 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Corpsemen?

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM

- President Barack Obama, NBC’s ” The Today Show,” 02.02.09

Just got a robo-call from the Romney campaign using 0dumbo’s own voice saying this very thing, not once, but twice. I’m probably getting 1 political call/hour here is Wisconsin. Glad to know he’s fighting to win this state!

Sasha List on September 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Dr. Dean, show us your patient billing records.

diogenes on September 22, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Heck with that! I would be more interested in tabulating the survival rate of those patients under his care.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM

If Howard Dean is a “moderate,” then I’d hate to see what he thinks is a Progressive, Social Democrat, Socialist, or Marxist.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM

“Sure the Founding Fathers wrote our Constitution and created an entirely new country, but was that enough?”

madmonkphotog on September 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM

Did Howie have any comment on the fact that Harry is a pedophile?

I know it’s true. I read it on the Internet.

davidk on September 22, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Ah that’s better – a Marine’s commercial.

gophergirl on September 22, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Worked both ways you know. Marines’ would have worked too. Can’t really go wrong with Marines. :)

Axe on September 22, 2012 at 5:17 PM

Uh oh, I must have used a bad word! One of my comments must be in moderation hell. Could’ve been the sons of b!tches part……

Sasha List on September 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Did Howie have any comment on the fact that Harry is a pedophile?

I know it’s true. I read it on the Internet.

davidk on September 22, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I’m the guy that posted it.
It must be true!

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I’m the guy that posted it.
It must be true!

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

As the TV commercial goes, “It must be true if it’s on the Internet.”

I learned that on the Internet.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM

Sauron’s army is beginning to look like the Keystone Kops.

Axe on September 22, 2012 at 5:03 PM

The meltdown yesterday was EPIC. I heard about the release before it hit Drudge, TH, DC, and even Fox on the telly. I went to some of my favourite places and dropped well-placed bombs on the trolls that had turned themselves blue over the last several months waiting to get their hands on Romney’s returns. I am a total shytstirrer. Yesterday was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. The idiots were left to complain that he paid more taxes than he should and to defend some millionaires and billionaires that had to pay a higher rate on ordinary income. How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet is that?

Oh, and the conspiracy theories! PWC lied. Reid, “He manipulated everything! He’s hiding something! I know! My ‘source’ wouldn’t lie to me!” Hopefully, Harry gets some help and medication for his “sources” a/k/a voices in his head soon.

Anyhoo, did you hear?

Michael Moore To Release New Documentary: AnnRomney’sFlight 9/21

M2RB: Ozzy Osbourne

Tinfoil hat, an Alex Jones’ double-secret decoder ring, and some assembly required.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Agree with you regarding the free speech issue. However, that flag is a product from the campaign from one of the candidates for president of the US. The underlying theme of that flag places the candidate at a level equal to the country itself and is reminiscent of something that at third world dictator would do, not a candidate for President of the United States. It’s not so much manipulating a symbol that represents the country as it is placing the personality of the candidate at a par with that symbol. Smacks of cult of personality. It is elevating the person to the level of the country rather than, as the office of president was intended, making the person a servant of the people of the country.

It’s fine if one of his supporters did this in appreciation of the candidate. The supporter should have been thanked and this placed among the personal effects of the candidate. Turning it into a piece of campaign swag is evidence of support of this notion of candidate over country.

I’m not articulating this as well as I would like, but this is the equivalent of what they did in 2008 by manipulating the Presidential Seal to represent candidate Obama.

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Sasha, I hope so. Obama won the state by 14 in 2008 so the fact that he is even having to campaign there this time says a lot.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Sheer torture and pointless as well.
Buck up GG

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:05 PM

… and hopefully counterproductive. Doesn’t help to tick off apolitical undecideds.

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Sasha List on September 22, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Darsh gone root in too tin dag nab bit moderators!

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:26 PM

In keeping with the Baghdad Bob meme, Cairo Carney is my favorite.

kakypat on September 22, 2012 at 4:52 PM

Oooh, I am sooo stealing that….if you don’t mind.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM

Liberals know no shame, really. Not shocking at all. Socialist tools.

Philly on September 22, 2012 at 5:28 PM

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Our Flag has been used in many ways during presidential elections all through our history, with little changes to it for the purpose at hand.

But what Obama and the Dems have done this time is to make it a caricature, a cartoonish image done as if by a five-year-old.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Articulated perfectly, my feelings exactly.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Democrats don’t like the taste of crow.

Corporal Tunnel on September 22, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Then why are they killin them all with their danged wind farms.

Say, what do they grow in a wind farm anyway?

I’d guess, hot air.

Don L on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 4:48 PM

..RWM, thank you for this link to your blog. The iconography of this pathetic little man’s flag being compared to the blood-smeared walls of the embassy in Benghazi is chilling. I appropriated some of the graphics WITH AMPLE ATTRIBUTION so that — for what little part I do – this obscenity will go viral.

Words cannot describe how I loathe this obscene narcissistic festering pile of afterbirth.

The War Planner on September 22, 2012 at 5:32 PM

caricature, a cartoonish image done as if by a five-year-old.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

A prefect description of the liberal mindset.
The boy king in a nutshell.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

If you didn’t watch the whole video, go to the 10 minute mark and listen to Kernen rip on NBC colleagues–the leftist slobberers over at MessNBC–about how they can’t speak the truth about Harry Reidiculous.

stukinIL4now on September 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Articulated perfectly, my feelings exactly.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Say what level of self-immolation would we see if a hundred or so demonstrations went off across America burning the Obamaflag?
Maybe the night before the great debate….

Don L on September 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I think liberals like Howard Dean would rather die than admit the truth. It’s outright ludicrous for anyone to ask him about another libs credibility.

For me what’s in question is their sanity.

Jvette on September 22, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I am guessing Tin Foil Hats are back-ordered on Amazon….they have the Illogical Meter pegged….

hillsoftx on September 22, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Can’t really go wrong with Marines. :)

Axe on September 22, 2012 at 5:17 PM

You might enjoy this

/posted in respect to the US Marines. This just kind of epitomizes their ethos in a way that makes you smile

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:38 PM

A prefect description of the liberal mindset.
The boy king in a nutshell.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

For fun, and to tweak liberal noses…Do you recall a few years ago when some punk announced he was going to publicly burn our Flag at LSU, and a thousand students showed up with bottles of water?

Police had to escort the punk to ‘safety’.

Liberals don’t get it: We Americans prefer to love our Country.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:39 PM

America burning the Obamaflag?
Maybe the night before the great debate….

Don L on September 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM

As much as I’d like, I certainly wouldn’t pay for one and couldn’t stomach creating one to burn.
Can I just supplies the torches?

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:41 PM

EXIT [SERIOUS] QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you suppose all of this sh!t will make it out to John Q. Public? I mean, do you all suppose that the rest of the good people in this country will become as mad as we are over all of this garbage?

I really, really want to know.

The War Planner on September 22, 2012 at 5:43 PM

The War Planner on September 22, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I think the juxtaposition is stunning, but absolutely horrifying when one realises that our President – the Commander-in-Chief, the so-called Leader of the Free World — WENT TO BED after being told that there was an ongoing attack on our consulate in Benghazi and that Ambassador Stevens was missing.

When he came down in the morning, he was told that our Ambassador and three other heroes had been murdered. Then, his administration went before the country and the world and lied for 9 days. They blamed it on free speech. They not only LIED FOR AL QAEDA, they condemned the Constitution, ensured that the level of exposure the youtube clip would have went into the stratosphere, and put the lives of 7 Coptic Christians from Egypt and their families, along with Pastor Terry Jones, his family and congregation, in danger. They have been charged with blasphemy, of which they will be convicted in absentia and likely receive death sentences, which some extremists may attempt to carry out on US soil.

Obama said that Bush was the problem in the ME. If that’s true, then, perhaps, he can explain why hostility has been growing across the Muslim World against the US since he has been in office…and, especially since he made the US put on its weak arse outfit.

Resist We Much on September 22, 2012 at 5:44 PM

How-Weird Dean has the same dipsh*t grin that Joe BiteMe has: The put-in-his-thumb-and-pulled-out-a-plum look of self-congratulation for a supposedly clever bon mot.

onlineanalyst on September 22, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

That plus the addition of the Obama personality in the star field makes it even worse.

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

There is no such thing as a low information voter. There are only responsible, well informed citizens and the willfully ignorant.

natasha333 on September 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Creepy how the left would do that, isn’t it–that cult of personality?

What I’m beginning to wonder from among the Left is why do they need a magnet to which to be drawn, a person to which they gather like to a campfire and sing Kumbaya?

Maybe I’m missing something. When it comes to liberals, I’m glad I am.

Politically, the Constitution is sufficient for me.

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:53 PM

the willfully ignorant.

natasha333 on September 22, 2012 at 5:49 PM

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:54 PM

Maybe the night before the great debate….

Don L on September 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM

I’ll be happy to burn some if I don’t have to pay for them.

talkingpoints on September 22, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Reid is Mormon, how much are his charitable deductions. Is is about the same percentage as Romney’s? Probably not. He knows that and doesn’t want to be humiliated.

megthered on September 22, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Liam on September 22, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Dr. “D” probably took the Hippocratic Hippocritic Oath

diogenes on September 22, 2012 at 6:05 PM

AZfederalist on September 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Articulated perfectly, my feelings exactly.

OTTO on September 22, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Agreed. They have desecrated the American flag as far as I’m concerned. The mark of one man belongs nowhere on the symbol of our country.

lynncgb on September 22, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Howard Dean: Yeah YEAAAARRRRGGH!!!! Harry Reid has some credibility issues now, huh?

FIFY, Ed! :P

Benedict Nelson on September 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Reid on Romney deciding to release 2011 returns:

“He’s hiding something. He’s hiding something! It is so evident he’s hiding something!”

Somewhere out there in the vast expanse of the Nevada desert amongst the dirt, the rocks, the cacti and the creepy-crawly things that slither across the earth in the night — a sad Cowboy poet rhymes a woeful song — while he pokes a Harry Reid with a stick.

FlatFoot on September 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM

No need to cook dinner tonight, I’m full.

And it was very tasty indeed.

mankai on September 22, 2012 at 6:44 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that too loud?

_____________________sincerely, Howie Dean, Bitch of the DNC.

hillbillyjim on September 22, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Oh, Howie.

We’re so glad that you still give an AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

————–

or something.

CHEERS.

hillbillyjim on September 22, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Dean – prime example of “an intelligent idiot”.

GarandFan on September 22, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Another vid I cannot watch on my beleaguered iphone…..

Sherman1864 on September 22, 2012 at 8:01 PM

I hate the double standard that Dean et al. are permitted to apply to this race. I cannot stand it. Every day a new outrage.

bobcalco on September 22, 2012 at 8:13 PM