Quotes of the day

posted at 10:38 pm on September 20, 2012 by Allahpundit

Ann Romney says fellow Republicans who’ve criticized her husband need to “stop it” and realize “how lucky” the party is to have Mitt Romney as its nominee…

“Stop it. This is hard. You want to try it? Get in the ring,” she said. “This is hard and, you know, it’s an important thing that we’re doing right now and it’s an important election and it is time for all Americans to realize how significant this election is and how lucky we are to have someone with Mitt’s qualifications and experience and know-how to be able to have the opportunity to run this country.”…

“It’s nonsense and the chattering class…you hear it and then you just let it go right by,” she told Radio Iowa. “…Honestly, at this point, I’m not surprised by anything.”

***

With polls showing Mitt Romney locked in tight races with President Obama in Colorado and Nevada, the Republican National Committee — in conjunction with the Romney campaign — is beefing up its operation in the two western battlegrounds.

GOP officials tell ABC News that the RNC is “adding additional staff” in both states — some of whom are being re-assigned from their posts in New Mexico (though the officials noted they “are maintaining offices and staff” there.)…

GOP sources tell ABC they have already “passed the 1 million voter contact mark” in both states. In Nevada, Republicans say they have made “4 times more phone calls and 12 times more door knocks than this time in 2008″ and in Colorado: “4 times more phone calls and 6 times more door knocks than this time” four years ago.

***

“Right now the undecideds are motivated by their disapproval of the president,” says Republican pollster John McLaughlin. “They want to vote against the president. However, Romney has to give them a reason to vote for him and make the Obama disapproval stick. The Obama campaign’s negative attacks on Romney have been brilliant to stall the normal anti-incumbent vote. If they can’t get them to vote for Obama, they would prefer they just disappear. Convincing them falsely or prematurely that Romney will lose can work just as well.”…

“What tends to happen is the vote decision is driven by two things,” McInturff said. “Your feeling about the direction of the country — where 70 percent say the country is on the wrong track — and their feelings about the president’s performance, which is very negative. I don’t think Romney will get 100 percent of this vote, but I do think a chunk will vote and they will disproportionately break to Romney.”

***

Romney needs to get specific. But he also must keep it short and sweet – and all of the specific points have to swing back to prosperity, with a particular eye to the coalition he is looking to build. If we follow Polk’s model of four points, then I would suggest the following for Romney:

1. He will reform the tax code. Specifically, he will cut all loopholes that the wealthy have purchased through lobbying efforts and use the money to cut taxes for small businesses and average Americans.

2. He will reduce the deficit by cutting Obama’s wasteful spending and putting our entitlement system on a long-term sustainable path.

3. He will repeal Obamacare and replace it with a system that emphasizes competition and portability – making health insurance more affordable and more secure.

4. He will lower the cost of energy and food. On energy, he will open up new areas for oil drilling and green-light the Keystone pipeline. On food, he will end the madness of the Obama Fed’s money printing, which only helps Wall Street while raising the price of basic necessities for the average American.

***

Romney’s spending is just starting. This is something that everyone mentions, but then seems to forget: Romney and his allies will probably outspend the president heavily in the next two months.

I don’t think that matters in and of itself. After all, both candidates will have plenty of cash to make their cases, well past the point of diminishing returns.

What does matter, however, is how this disparity was attained. The Obama campaign spent heavily over the summer trying to soften up Romney. It’s unclear how well this worked — the polls were pretty steady and Romney’s favorables actually improved a bit — but a large portion of the basic case against Romney has been made.

In the meantime, the Romney campaign had been very constrained in how it could spend its money; it was limited to primary funds until recently. That means the campaign has largely been outsourced to 527s and campaign committees.

This explains a lot of the Romney campaign to date. During the convention, a parade of people telling tear-jerking stories about how the nominee had helped them out made their way across the stage at the RNC. Stu Rothenberg wondered on Twitter why they hadn’t appeared in ads.

I suspect now that Romney can spend freely, they will appear. Quite frankly, they’ll probably be more effective in the fall, when people are paying attention.

***

Despite what appears to be a plump bank account and an in-house production studio that cranks out multiple commercials a day, Mr. Romney’s campaign has been tightfisted with its advertising budget, leaving him at a disadvantage in several crucial states as President Obama blankets them with ads.

One major reason appears to be that Mr. Romney’s campaign finances have been significantly less robust than recent headlines would suggest. Much of the more than $300 million the campaign reported raising this summer is earmarked for the Republican National Committee, state Republican organizations and Congressional races, limiting the money Mr. Romney’s own campaign has to spend…

“In a world where we know advertising imbalances lend opportunities for persuasion, it is surprising that any campaign would allow imbalances to continue,” said Erika Franklin Fowler, co-director of the Wesleyan Media Project. “Especially following several weeks of ad dominance by the opponent.”

***

The financial tide turned against Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney and his key allies, who spent more than they brought in during the month of August, according to disclosures filed Thursday.

Romney’s presidential campaign committee raised nearly $67 million last month — a strong figure — but spent about the same amount building its campaign organization and responding to a barrage of attack ads from Obama and his allies. Even so, the campaign spent just $13.7 million on ads, which was less than the $15 million it spent in July…

The spending left the campaign with about $50 million cash on hand at the start of September, not including the remaining debt, according to the disclosures. Obama, whose August disclosures had not been filed as of Thursday evening, had about $88 million in cash at the end of July.

***

Republican insiders have been encouraging the campaign to get back to talking up Mitt, and who he is, so far with little luck.

The last night of the GOP convention was devoted to showing Romney’s compassion and charity, which he is famously reluctant to show, seeing any talk of such things as immodest. Speakers included a former assistant to Romney in his Mormon church in Boston, who spoke of how when Romney was the lay pastor of the church, he would devote 15 to 20 hours a week to helping people in the congregation; and a couple who told the story of how Romney comforted and befriended their 14-year old son, afflicted with Hodgkin’s disease, and helped the boy write a will in his last days divvying up his skateboard, model rockets and fishing gear among his friends.

None of those people, or any of the others who gave testimonials to Romney’s character that night in Tampa, have been seen during the campaign since then.

***

HH: And so as you assess the entire playing field seven weeks from the election, Senator Paul, how do you feel about Mitt Romney’s prospects? Or are you worried about having to weather a second term of Obama, which I can’t even really imagine?

RP: You know, I think I’m in the minority here, but I think the election is over. I think that Romney has already won. The people really are tired of the debt, they’re tired of irresponsible leadership. I think they’re tired of having 23 million people out of work. So I think you’ll find, and this is my prediction, and of course, I could be wrong. I am fallible. But you remember when Reagan just pulled away from Carter at the end? I think that’s what we’re going to see, is people coalesce and find that the country’s just not headed in the right direction with all this unemployment and economic stagnation, and that they want somebody who’s been in business, somebody who’s run successful businesses and created jobs. I think that’s the way it’s going to break down, simply on that issue, is which way do we take the country – with someone who likes American business, or someone who can’t wait to sort of punish, regulate and tax American business.

***

Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan went to Capitol Hill on Thursday to urge his House colleagues to remain optimistic about the GOP’s chances in November, amid eroding poll numbers and growing anxiety among some activists about the party’s prospects…

“This is going to be an up and down race,” Ryan, a congressman from Wisconsin, said during an appearance at the last scheduled weekly meeting of House Republicans before Election Day, according to multiple people in the room…

“Here’s our commitment: We are going to make this about the big things,” he said. “We need to go on offense, and we need to give our constituents the choice of two futures.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Keep fighting the good fight, guys. I’m off to bed. Let’s all rest up so we can beat up polls tomorrow.

Cheers,
Jackelope.

Jackalope on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

AZfederalist on September 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hope your eye gets better ASAP.

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Ann Romney is giving He!! to the weak Kneed folks..:)

Dire Straits on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

SWalker on September 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Very nice tune. :)

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

I guess we know how we view 47% of the electorate, anyway!

cynccook on September 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM

LoL I just conjured a mental picture of Romney out in a meadow turning over rocks.

jaime on September 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM

LOL Sweet dreams, Egod!

cynccook on September 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Jackalope on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

‘Nite Jackalope

jaime on September 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

You really cannot think of anything that McCain was involved in that caused job losses for engineers?

This might ring some bells. It was before this that I lost my job…

astonerii on September 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hold on…

John McCain and his party didn’t have any power in that year…2008..

Why is this a story?

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Early day tomorrow for me as well. Good night all!

cynccook on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Bye Jackelope. That reminds me. How many guys would like to elope with Jackie?

Answer: all of them

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Paging Bill Krystal…

katy on September 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Obama is a complete disaster as President and is running a lousy campaign. And yet there are very few Democrats criticizing him. One Party knows how to play politics. The other Party is clueless about how to play politics.

One of the great ironies of modern political life in America is that the party which knows how to play politics is generally a disaster when it comes to governing and the Party with no clue about how to play politics is pretty good at governing.

The Democrat Media and stupid Fox News publish polls which over-sample Democrats and Republican supporters freak out. O’Reilly and Ingraham are too stupid to look at the internals and they end up carrying Obama’s water. They get no grief.

So go ahead folks. Criticize Romney, or Rmoney if you stupidly prefer, to your heart’s content, but don’t complain if Obama is re-elected. You didn’t show up.

Basilsbest on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

LOL Sweet dreams, Egod!

cynccook on September 20, 2012 at 11:52

I am signing back on.. :)

Someone posted.

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Troll, that is..

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

LOL! You’re too sweet! :)

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

It’s no better to be safe than sorry

jaime on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Ann Romney is giving He!! to the weak Kneed folks..:)

Dire Straits on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

I really like Ann Romney. She is going to make a great first lady.

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Nice to see you back! :)

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM

cynccook on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

‘Nite Cyndy

jaime on September 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM

Hold on…

John McCain and his party didn’t have any power in that year…2008..

Why is this a story?

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Really? You never heard of McCain’s witch hunt on the tanker deal where one employee at Boeing acted out of line by trying or maybe actually bribing someone in the contracting?

try this one. I figured everyone knew about this…

McCain killed the contract because of this one employee.

astonerii on September 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM

You’ll miss out on the night life
You’ll miss out on the night life

Bmore on September 20, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Me likey!

Sasha List on September 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM

SWalker on September 20, 2012 at 11:47 PM

Very nice tune. :)

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Hold me…

SWalker on September 20, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I really like Ann Romney. She is going to make a great first lady.

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM

I like her as well!..I hope she does become FLOTUS..:)

Dire Straits on September 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM

Sweet Emotion

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

John McCain caused me to lose my job along with tens of thousands of other engineers at the same time. Gotta love politics.

astonerii on September 20, 2012 at 11:35 PM

…one of the few things I hold against Palin (and I love her)…was backing that Senile Senator who should have been put out to pasture…and pizzed off about the sanity of Arizona…(but then hey…I live in Michigan where dummies are clamoring to match brain cells with the two coast states!

KOOLAID2 on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

SparkPlug on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Thanks. Improvement is slow but steady. This has been an exercise in patience.

AZfederalist on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

If I should step out from under the roof on my front porch, I would surely see a sky filled with stars and a clip of a moon. I don’t have a song for this, but it’s a nice thought for the relaxing time of the day.

MustLoveBlogs on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

astonerii..

If you are are an engineer…
Speak up…

I want to debate..

The wife has different plans..

Come on back?

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Calling the Twerp, calling the Twerp. You are supposed to login and beat up some trolls.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Let it all out

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Nice to see you back! :)

thatsafactjack on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 PM

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Electrongod on September 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM

On what?

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Greetings!
Have ‘y’all seen Perry’s photo tweet. AWESOME!

annoyinglittletwerp on September 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM

MustLoveBlogs on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Shine on your crazy diamond.

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM

KOOLAID2 on September 20, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Unfortunately we have a lot of RINOs here. It’s definitely a good ol’ boy establishment system down here. In our district, they act like democrats, changing the rules when it suits them breaking the rules when they can get away with it. Tea Party folks have started making inroads, but it’s going to take some time to get things straightened out.

AZfederalist on September 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

On what?

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:00 AM

Did you lose your memory?

How did McCain cause the job loss of engineers?

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on September 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Yeah, I liked it.

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Well I better make it early too.

Turns out i got to get to the autoshop for my car sooner than i thought… and i need my naps…Night All!

Keep Spinning the good stuff, Jack!

BlaxPac on September 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on September 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Wow. You are faster than a dragon fly. (:

They seem real fast, for insects. They have 4 wings.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I did not answer that?
He had a witch hunt for bribery in the Air Refuel Tanker deal…

I see my link did not make it through the spam thingy

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I see my link did not make it through the spam thingy

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Still waiting…

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:05 AM

How did McCain cause the job loss of engineers?

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Good question??..I want to see the answer..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Wow. You are faster than a dragon fly. (:

They seem real fast, for insects. They have 4 wings.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:04 AM

I have a FB friend that’s a snake.
Really-he’s a snake.
Don’t know what kind though. He’s greenish.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

You won’t know until you begin

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Have faith folks. Barkys failures are coming to fruition. He can’t hide them. Just pray there aren’t that many communist yet. And get your kids out of public schools before there are. We have to quit creating commies. Otherwise they will outnumber us.

Man, sometimes I wish I didn’t know how this usually ends. But I do.

We have one chance. Just one.

Otherwise,

Just a reminder, around 100-120 million died last century trying this bullcrap. And yet here they are again?

It pisses me off they ignore history and deaths. Why do we have to go through it again?

We will if they win elections.

These people must be defeated. What they lead to if they win is sinister. History is my proof.

wolly4321 on September 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

BlaxPac on September 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Goodnight, BlaxPac! Come back as soon as you get some time! Sleep well!:)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I dunno, I tried to get it through several times
try this

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

BlaxPac on September 21, 2012 at 12:03 AM

‘Nite BlaxPac

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I have a FB friend that’s a snake.
Really-he’s a snake.
Don’t know what kind though. He’s greenish.

annoyinglittletwerp on September 21, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Got to keep a close eye on them snakes… sometimes they like to get in the grass… O_o

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Just looked it up. Dragonflies are the fastest insects in the world.

Maybe they are too fast for snakes even. I think a frog tongue is faster than a snake strike.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM

But hey, McCain sure showed them… After holding off the project for years and making it billions more expensive, it ended up back in Boeings hands…

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:09 AM

Dang it astonerii!!!

I have to sign off…

Take HotAir friend..

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Democratics, you used to say live and let live

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Take care

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:11 AM

I might as well head off too. 8.5 hours tomorrow or a smaller paycheck!

astonerii on September 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM

I think a frog tongue is faster than a snake strike.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Do you suppose that explains why princesses go around kissing frogs?

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM

For those interested..The NY Giants made a statemnet tonight!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Faster than Lindsay Lohan behind the wheel? Man, that’s moving….

viking01 on September 21, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I Can’t Trust Myself

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM

As fresh as the bright blue sky

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM

I think a frog tongue is faster than a snake strike.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:08 AM

Do you suppose that explains why princesses go around kissing frogs?

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:12 AM

Maybe French Frogs. Hehe.

A frog can flick its tongue in and out, round trip of 3 inches in 15/100ths of a second.

That’s faster than teleportation.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM

For those interested..The NY Giants made a statement tonight!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM

Fixed..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Liberals lick frogs to get high.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

No more DBear??

Electrongod on September 20, 2012

…no…he gets overtaxed after a couple of posts then has to go back an sit on his toilet…and starts working for something to come out.. that makes sense!…needless to say…he peeks down at the water the rest of the evening!
(Flushes in the morning…and poof… DudBear begins a new day!)

KOOLAID2 on September 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Liberals lick frogs to get high.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

You gotta wonder about the first person to think that was a good thing to try.

AZfederalist on September 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I don’t think that they’d understand

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:20 AM

AZfederalist on September 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

LOL! Yeah… no high is worth licking a frog!

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Maybe French Frogs. Hehe.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:17 AM

That’s who I thought you were talking about.

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Liberals lick frogs to get high.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

…and the trolls find that rather sensuous!

KOOLAID2 on September 21, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Liberals lick frogs to get high.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM

I wasn’t sure until now that Obama is a frog.

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:22 AM

AZfederalist on September 21, 2012 at 12:19 AM

Yeah. I wonder how many things they licked before they found something that gets you high.

They prolly licked around 5,000 things before they got the frog hit.

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

What do you call it when trolls lurk for information?

Trollops.

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Kooalid…

Others

Electrongod on September 21, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Please Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood – Animals

Pambi.. If you’re lurking.. this one’s for you!

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I never made promises lightly

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Liberals lick frogs to get high.

Hi everybody.

MontanaMmmm on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

What do you call it when trolls lurk for information?

Trollops.

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Who’s lurking? Is someone trying to get your personal information?

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I think the Giants were sayin’

“you talkin’ to me?”
“you talkin’ to me, pal?”
Well whaddya gonna do bout it?

SparkPlug on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Sultans of Swing- Ventures

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM

LoLz..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

I lived in Louisiana for a bit. Frog legs are yummy.

Yea, they taste like chicken.

wolly4321 on September 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

MontanaMmmm on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Good evening!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:30 AM

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

No…at least not that I know of lol! It was a joke… troll ops as in troll spy operations… or trollops… as in.. well, I suppose loose trolls! LOL! A play on words.

But thanks for being so concerned, and I mean that sincerely. You’re my pal, Jaime. :)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

I want the truth to be said

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:01 AM

Omg, thank you so much! My first song on HA. I’m honored, SW, and I’m listening even as I type this. :)

MustLoveBlogs on September 21, 2012 at 12:33 AM

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Wait a minute!!..I’m going to have to throw a penalty flag here..:):)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:33 AM

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Very nice tune! :)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I Can’t Trust Myself

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:15 AM

No woman no cry.

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

I feel Ann Romney’s disgust at the harpists. She did not want Romney to run again in 2012. People do not realize or appreciate the hard work and sacrifice a person made when he runs for the office of the Presidency. He even gives every idiot and loser a chance to take pot shots at him in every aspect of his person, his character and his life.

I believe Romney is running because he is concerned about the future of the country as well as for his grandchildren. It was brought up by Kilmeade at FoxNews that after Romney lost the primary race in 2008, he was offered at job to go back to the financial sector at a salary of 30 million dollars a year, and he turned that down. Sometimes you have to believe that there are people in the world who are better angels. The way politics are nowadays, with tactics aimed at personal destruction, no sane and good people will want to take on the sacrifice on him/her and the family.

bayview on September 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:33 AM

LOL! I knew that would get your attention! :)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:35 AM

A play on words.

Once again I display my molasses mind!

You’re my pal, Jaime. :)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

Absolutely. It’s good to have you here.

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:35 AM

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

Nice. Marley, and good guitar, too. :)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

In The Midnight Hour

Axe on September 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Leading me down the road

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM

SWalker – I’m lovin me some Pink Floyd right now. Bluesy, uhmmmmm. Thank you, again.

MustLoveBlogs on September 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM

MontanaMmmm on September 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM

Good evening, MontanaMmmm! Nice to see you.:)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM

jaime on September 21, 2012 at 12:31 AM

With a thrill in my head
and a pill on my tongue
Dissolve the nerves that have just begun
Listening to Marvin all night long
This is the sound of my soul

PS..Great hook!!..:)

Dire Straits on September 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM

People are crazy.

MontanaMmmm on September 21, 2012 at 12:38 AM

MustLoveBlogs on September 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM

You are most welcome… ;)

SWalker on September 21, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Axe on September 21, 2012 at 12:36 AM

E X C E L L E N T ! Good evening, Axe!:)

thatsafactjack on September 21, 2012 at 12:39 AM