Exciting new Obama merchandise: The “O” logo American flag

posted at 10:11 pm on September 19, 2012 by Allahpundit

Go have a look before they yank it down, as it’s already disappeared from a campaign tweet after people complained. That’s vintage 2008-style propaganda, made pathetic by the ruins of Hopenchange hype all around us. Makes me chuckle to think of dumb liberals, who were so disappointed in various ways by his first term, suddenly snapping up copies of it in a burst of election fervor secretly knowing all the while that they’re bound to be disappointed again. Only 35 bucks, guys. What better way to brighten up a tasteful progressive rec room than with an Obamamerican flag?

While we’re on the subject of creepy campaign propaganda, do we need to talk about this?

Ace already explored the distinct Gacy-ish vibe here at length so I won’t get into that. Let me add just two things. One: What sort of lens were they using on this camera to make Messina’s head look roughly half the size that it should be? Two, for the fellas: There’s no circumstance I can think of where it’s a good idea to write messages on your hands. You may think you look like Robert Mitchum in “Night of the Hunter,” i.e. crazy yet bad-ass, but really you just look like this guy, i.e. not bad-ass but still distinctly crazy. Do you want to frighten children on the street? Then don’t do this.

I’ll leave you with this. You’re welcome.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

If not, then on what basis are you (or anyone else) calling it a mistake?

listens2glenn on September 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Lol–Ok.
I’m calling it a mistake. I’m calling it amateur.

I have always had a great fear of public speaking. I could never be a politician. Still, through the years, I learned a lot about the subject–on my own, not by reading books, etc.

I found that a notecard with a keyword or key-phrase (If I wanted to make sure to remember it) were plenty cues for me.

I consider Palin to be a better speaker than I.
I also find it funny that folks would attack me (as much as I’ve supported Palin) for being semi-critical of her.

And, really, you’re no better than Odumbo-drones.

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM

SARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALIN
SARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALINSARAHPALIN … (repeat directly into bluegill‘s ears, until the end of time)

listens2glenn on September 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

pambi on September 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

arnold ziffel on September 19, 2012 at 11:24 PM

Bmore on September 19, 2012 at 11:28 PM

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM

sharrukin on September 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Did I miss hearing Sarah concede that she shouldn’t have done that?

If not, then on what basis are you (or anyone else) calling it a mistake?

listens2glenn on September 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

..ladies and gentlemen,

Can I remind you that the enemy is over there —>

We can get into this on November 7th when our work is done!

The War Planner on September 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM

Yeah. I had you mixed up with Flora Duh.
I apologize.

I give (write) what I think. Always.

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM

The War Planner on September 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Yes. Thanks for the reminder.

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM

What gender is Jim? Does it have a gender?

Punchenko on September 19, 2012 at 10:37 PM

Of course not. That would be racist.

Solaratov on September 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM

The War Planner on September 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

It’s weird that I am not surprised that he did the O flag thing but still very very creeped out by it. More that than the hand writing deal, which is just silly. I hope it catches on though, I could use some laughs.

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM

RedCrow on September 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM

Always write what you think, I can’t speak for anyone else but I am seldom offended and will ask for clarification in a heartbeat.

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Bad Allahpundit–>BAD! That link to DWS was scary…its not Halloween yet…so stop it. Is it just me or is she looking crazy old…?

airmonkey on September 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM

airmonkey on September 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM

It truly is just an awful picture.

Cindy Munford on September 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM

It truly is just an awful picture.

Cindy Munford on September 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM

right?? I would think they would have someone look at it before its sent out…or at least put a little base on her to mask some of the crows feet on her eyes…mouth…face…soul…

airmonkey on September 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Deal.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Damn you AP. I was fine until I clicked over and saw the pic of DWS. I think I threw up in my mouth a little.

dalewalt on September 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM

Errrr, Palin wrote notes on her hand as a way to remember stuff. It looked amateurish and like something a junior high school student would do as a way to cheat on a test.

bluegill on September 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM

Palin made an extemporaneous half hour speech with 4 single word bullet points written on her hand.(Hands can’t be lost or misplaced).
Obysmal Jugstick Mcfailure can’t wipe his rectum without reading the instructions off of a teleprompter.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on September 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM

listens2glenn on September 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

..ladies and gentlemen,

Can I remind you that the enemy is over there —>

We can get into this on November 7th when our work is done!

The War Planner
on September 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Oh, golly whiz gee . . . . . . grumble . . . . . . . mope . . . . . . . sulk . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . shuffle-off . . . . . . . . . .

listens2glenn on September 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

listens2glenn on September 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Pssssish! I can multi-task.

Cindy Munford on September 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

listens2glenn on September 20, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Pssssish! I can multi-task.

Cindy Munford on September 20, 2012 at 12:17 AM

AWRIGHT . . . . . then its game-on ! . . . Woohoo . . . . : )

listens2glenn on September 20, 2012 at 12:20 AM

Perfect, now all they have to do is add the hammer and sickle and it will be complete.

rplat on September 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM

9 stripes. What does it mean 9 stripes?

Bmore on September 19, 2012 at 10:27 PM

It all makes sense now.

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

Axe on September 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM

LOL!

Bulletchaser on September 20, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Hey, AP. Seems to me that DWS has an increasing Gollum-like quality to her photos.

Obviously she has held the Ring of Power for too long. Save us, Frodo, save us.

dissent555 on September 20, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Spiders on Drugs

wargamer6 on September 20, 2012 at 12:36 AM

not to mention that the fact that the photos are over-exposed is a perfect metaphor for this administration.

dissent555 on September 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Entry for caption Contest!

Honey! I am so happy we have ObamaCare!

Cuz I’m Pregnant!

Bulletchaser on September 20, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I wonder if anyone came by that idea before but the writing on the guy’s hands may even be creepier than it seems at first glance. My the look of his mug, he doesn’t get laid too often, which means his personal life is limited to fvcking “Obama”… literally…

Archivarix on September 20, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Keyripes!! I guess Messina planned that handsome shot for Halloween?

I have taken screenshots and locked them away in case I need to convince some zombies we are friends.

And DWS? “Look at them choppers!” as they say in Romancing the Stone….

This ought to bring Obama down a few points at least.

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Doesn’t this violate the flag code?

§3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

Any person who, within the District of Columbia, in any manner, for exhibition or display, shall place or cause to be placed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, drawing, or any advertisement of any nature upon any flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America; or shall expose or cause to be exposed to public view any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign upon which shall have been printed, painted, or otherwise placed, or to which shall be attached, appended, affixed, or annexed any word, figure, mark, picture, design, or drawing, or any advertisement of any nature; or who, within the District of Columbia, shall manufacture, sell, expose for sale, or to public view, or give away or have in possession for sale, or to be given away or for use for any purpose, any article or substance being an article of merchandise, or a receptacle for merchandise or article or thing for carrying or transporting merchandise, upon which shall have been printed, painted, attached, or otherwise placed a representation of any such flag, standard, colors, or ensign, to advertise, call attention to, decorate, mark, or distinguish the article or substance on which so placed shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $100 or by imprisonment for not more than thirty days, or both, in the discretion of the court. The words “flag, standard, colors, or ensign”, as used herein, shall include any flag, standard, colors, ensign, or any picture or representation of either, or of any part or parts of either, made of any substance or represented on any substance, of any size evidently purporting to be either of said flag, standard, colors, or ensign of the United States of America or a picture or a representation of either, upon which shall be shown the colors, the stars and the stripes, in any number of either thereof, or of any part or parts of either, by which the average person seeing the same without deliberation may believe the same to represent the flag, colors, standard, or ensign of the United States of America.

suburbanite on September 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Always funny how morons have to insult their looks, and can’t come up with substantive critisisms.

Morons make me sick.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM

suburbanite on September 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Lol…I’m much too drunk to read your entire post, but Odumbo’s likeness on the flag would most probably be against the law.

Unfortunately, I think that he’d be “entitled” to another warning.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM

That is the most tasteless thing I think I’ve ever seen.

Alana on September 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM

Conservatives: “If we don’t defend our Country, Obama will take it by force.”

Jim Mess: “That is a lie! Obama has always been our friend and Ally.”

Conservatives: “Orcs are roaming freely over our land; unchecked, unchallenged, saying they will kill Whites, putting prices on the heads of private citizens, beating and killing at will. Orcs bearing the Protection of the DOJ.

Jim Mess: “Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mind? Can you not see that Obama is trying his best? Obama is wearied by your Malcontent, your Middle East Warmongering?

Bulletchaser on September 20, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Morons make me sick.
RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM

You, sir or madam, have no sense of humor!

Moreover you have insulted and humiliated my beliefs so I shall report you to the herein mentioned UN chief!

PS (This here moron spells the word thusly: CRITICISMS.)

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Sherman1864: You’re completely useless. I bet your wife shoves you in the bathtub just to plug the leak. Dumbass.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 1:11 AM

It’s Howdy Doody Time!

sablegsd on September 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

You have been trolled by me and I appreciate your prompt compliance and response to …er…said trolling. Come again?

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

PS (This here moron spells the word thusly: CRITICISMS.)

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Ooooh! I spelled a word wrong!
Say, Sherm, and I do mean shroom–Isn’t it waaaay past your dumbass bedtime? Shouldn’t you have whinged like an utter moron about something at this point, and then gone to bed?

Say, sweetie-pants: Why don’t you say a lovely goodbye to me, and hit the hay, you uptight stick-in-the-mud?

Goodnight, Sherm! You complete waste of space.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM

“Obysmal Jugstick Mcfailure”

He’ll always be ovomit to me.

Don’t koranimals use their left hand?

sablegsd on September 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I am the howdy and redcrow is the doody.

No! Wait!

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:14 AM

Lol. Hey, Sherm, you, uh…dropped your dentures on the floor there.
…No…To your left, Sherm. Yeah, that’s them.

Have a good night, Sherm.

RedCrow on September 20, 2012 at 1:17 AM

Good night, Jim Messina…er…Redcrow. I promise not to reveal your true identity.

Sherman1864 on September 20, 2012 at 1:23 AM

This guy is truly unlikeable! Running ads saying Obama is a great guy will not win any election.

Romney needs to chip away at the “likability” factor by footage of his dishonesty, thin-skin, thuggery, arrogance and narcissistic personality disorder. Throw in a few cameos of Nancy Pelosi and you’ll have a winner!

HellCat on September 20, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Allah, I should know better by now than to click on one of your “I leave you with this” links, especially with the “you’re welcome” tag.

Again I ask, how would you like to feel like she looks? If we could only find a way to load that face in a gun we could do some real damage to our enemies…

ghostwalker1 on September 20, 2012 at 1:30 AM

Picture looks like something off a sex offender list for pedophiles.

Southernblogger on September 20, 2012 at 2:34 AM

Dr. Carlo Lombardi

That could be a problem. Most people don’t try to manually clean the rectum (probably not recommended), but rather the anus.

Olo_Burrows on September 20, 2012 at 3:12 AM

Nice artwork there. It seems that it may well have been inspired by the bloody handprint left on the column outside our consulate at Libya.

LegendHasIt on September 20, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Isn’t that the guy Harry Reid did, uh, you know a “Harry Reid” to….as a child… according to anonymous sources that may not exist?

viking01 on September 20, 2012 at 4:22 AM

The War Planner on September 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Cindy Munford on September 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM

I found the flag distortion with his creepy logo pretty disgusting, they can argue it’s art (or done by an artist, blah, blah) and that such distortions are ok in that realm, see Jasper Johns artistic versions of the American banner that are in MOMA, Tates, etc., but this is a political campaign, not an art contest..and yes, the Jasper Johns’ stylized version of the US banner is art indeed, reason why those art pieces are in museums or in private collections..but as a political campaigner you can’t distort national symbols as you please without sending a message, subliminal or not…maybe his message hints at fundamentally transforming america, who knows, but it is a hideous idea and dumb too..or maybe it is just a reflection of the lack of substance of the man currently in the WH who is preoccupied only with form, usually and mostly bad taste one…Funnily enough, in Europe in general they are very lax and tolerant when it comes to national symbols being used and distorted by artists for whatever artistic purpose, or to convey a message, but I can guarantee you that if a politician there tried to do something like this during their campaign for whatever office, they would be chastised, the public wouldn’t tolerate it…and again, keep in mind that individual European countries national symbols are somewhat played down in the context of the EU, whereby they are trying hard to reinforce the EU creepy and uninspiring/tepid symbols…the yellow circle of stars on a blue background, and similar…

jimver on September 20, 2012 at 5:35 AM

I was going to write something snarky and brief. I won’t.

Ace wins, hands down.

MNHawk on September 20, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Aw, come on, guys. The Obamanation NEEDS a flag. And this ugly, creepy thing is perfect for it.

itsacookbook on September 20, 2012 at 7:15 AM

Hope that little cult bot Messina doesn’t ever have to face the Obama Death Panel.

Here take this pill Mister Messina.

ObamaCare = Americas Death Panel.

PappyD61 on September 20, 2012 at 7:22 AM

And that Pirate picture on Drudge……….

Maybe we should start spreading the images of him being UNserious?

Would that work with the low information Yahoo news voters?

>>>>> sigh <<<<<<

PappyD61 on September 20, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Just think you could buy this today and sell it tomorrow at the National Garage Sale for Obama and only lose about 99%! Just like everything else in Obamanomics.

UnderstandingisPower on September 20, 2012 at 7:26 AM

Check out DRUDGE: A picture of blood-streaked walls after the Benghazi attack right next to the “O” logo American flag.

Striking.

petefrt on September 20, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Creepy gayishic.

albill on September 20, 2012 at 7:40 AM

Bet you won’t see any of our “religion of peace” allies burning this flag. However, they might be willing to sodomize to death any infidel stupid enough to actually wave it in their country.

mohammed never had any problems with sodomizing infidels and young girls

acyl72 on September 20, 2012 at 7:45 AM

Striking.

petefrt on September 20, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Allahpundit, bloggers, Twitterers out there, make this go viral:

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch
Yikes. RT @Cagleck: @DLoesch

8:32 PM – 19 Sep 12 · Details

The link goes to a pic of the O flag above a photo of the Benghazi bloody fingerprints.

If you tweet or post it, add a little something to get people to go to the link – “Yike” isn’t too descriptive.

Missy on September 20, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Striking.

petefrt on September 20, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Hey I mentioned that last night as to what the flag reminded me of! Glad Drudge thought of the same thing! Still makes me shudder.

txmomof6 on September 20, 2012 at 8:05 AM

That flag is the creepiest thing yet.

gophergirl on September 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Creep fest – just in time for October.

And a small request – PLEASE don’t send us to a DWS pic without a warning!

GeorgieGirl9 on September 20, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I’ll leave you with this. You’re welcome.

That was so wrong

NoFanofLibs on September 20, 2012 at 8:42 AM

HAIL HAIL HAILSTONE.
Stooges all, but smart enough to snooker many.

nimrod on September 20, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Looking at that “flag”, I now know how The One will spend his declining years.

Standing in front of a mirror, left arm with clenched fist upthrust, believing he is standing before cheering masses of adoring worshipers.

I expect him to go full-on schizophreniform disorder (not quite schizophrenia, but close) within the next five years.

Seriously, the man needs to be in a hospital. Not the Oval Office.

clear ether

eon

eon on September 20, 2012 at 9:12 AM

That’s vintage 2008-style propaganda,

Looking more like 1934 propaganda.
Pick the country of your choice.

rbj on September 20, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Ahhhhhhh! Poke my eyes out, poke my eyes out, poke my eyes out, ….

At least the Blind Sheik won’t have his day ruined like I just did.

Welcome, NOT!

Carnac on September 20, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Is Virginia done for us???

I had this one down for Romney…

MGardner on September 19, 2012 at 11:02 PM

The current Virginia polls are SERIOUSLY skewed Democrat.

Look at the independents in Virginia, every poll has them almost perfectly split.

Now, know that, in Virginia, Republicans own a +3 advantage in registrations. Not the Democrats, which consistently get polled at +3 to +5 or more.

I live in Virginia. The atmosphere here is SIGNIFICANTLY different from 2008 and I live in the second most liberal part of the state. There’s no way Virginia goes to Obama this time. (Barring something drastic happening in the next month and a half.)

makattak on September 20, 2012 at 9:34 AM

It’s not an ‘O’. It’s an anus.

Western_Civ on September 20, 2012 at 10:24 AM

The flag is creepy but the pledge of allegiance to Obama is just vile and anti-American

Ellis on September 20, 2012 at 10:28 AM

If someone mentioned this already, please forgive me:

The O&Stripes has only 9 stripes. Which four have been left out? And were they kicked out, or did they secede?

Those damned Jesuslanders and their guns…

Cricket624 on September 20, 2012 at 10:31 AM

He didn’t put Obama on his right hand?

Well, he is a Lefty…

catmman on September 20, 2012 at 10:33 AM

airmonkey on September 19, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Yes… that was truly SCARY. Halloween did come early.

nagee76 on September 20, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I have read a few of the comments, but I really do not detect a real sense of outrage. Does anyone realize how this image can now become a green light for replacing the stars on our flag with any image we choose? Am I behind the times? Is this legal and considered free speech, kinda like burning the flag? Can anyone take an image of any kind and replace the stars with that image? Is that protected under free speech?

metroryder on September 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Zeig heil, dear leader. New jesture, old tricks.

anikol on September 20, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Dude, don’t ever trick me into clicking on a link to a nasty pic of DWS again. That was just wrong.

Speechlesstx on September 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Allah, those pictures. . .. You are evil and must be destroyed. ;)

totherightofthem on September 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I could see that flag really backfiring in a lot of places

krome on September 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM

O’s flag meets the Arab Spring: http://twitpic.com/awlrbk

The Zoo Keeper on September 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Gateway Pundit observes;

New Obama Flag Looks Eerily Like Blood-Stained Walls at Benghazi Consulate

We now return you to MSM 24/7 Romney gaffe coverage… perpetually in progress.

Terp Mole on September 20, 2012 at 11:50 AM

Those are the five bloody drag marks of Brian Terry, our ambassador and the three U.S. embassy workers.
Think I’m far off? Take a look at the second picture in this article; the bloody dragging of a hand on a wall in Benghazi:

michaelo on September 20, 2012 at 11:54 AM

No On Sale!!!!! The Barry O Toilet Seat, that’s right you can own the Limited Edition Barry O Toilet Seat!! So every-time you sit to contemplate the lack of a future for you and your family in the United States of America…with a simple flush you can send your worries down the drain!! The Barry O Toilet Seat is available at the White House, select Demorat locations and online at www,Barry-O-TS.org.

Tbone McGraw on September 20, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Look on Drudge. Now we,ve got celebs pledging themselves to Obama, with their hands over their hearts.

Alana on September 20, 2012 at 12:08 PM

DWS seems to be getting beauty tips from Nancy Pelosi, then acting on them.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on September 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM

P.S. This explains why Obama wouldn’t wear a flag pin or put his hand over his heart during the pledge. He was waiting for it to be about him.

And these people are quite willing to oblige him.

Alana on September 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

IYes indeed, We owe.

scrub_oak on September 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Committee to RE-Elect the President. CREEP

Too bad Nixon admin grabbed it first – these guys should own it!

drunyan8315 on September 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Th Obama flag design was actually adapted from an old movie poster — and I tracked down the original.

Zombie on September 20, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Doesn’t this violate the flag code?

§3. Use of flag for advertising purposes; mutilation of flag

suburbanite on September 20, 2012 at 12:49 AM

Yes, I think so. I was going to say the same thing. I don’t think the flag code is actually enforceable — due to the First Amendment — but it sure is tacky for a presidential campaign to not follow it.

acasilaco on September 20, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Why should we expect Owebama to have some decorum with the flag? He doesn’t like America anyways so why should he?

Oh and the hand over the heart thing is actually creepy. MMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMM Barack Hussein Obmama! A cult of idiots. Oh and a note to Jessica Alba. You have the nicest rear end on the planet. But even you doing it is creepy.

Minnfidel on September 20, 2012 at 2:27 PM

As was pointed out at The Gateway Pundit — the resemblance is unfortunate and shocking.

FlatFoot on September 20, 2012 at 2:40 PM

I can just hear Mussina whispering “You children are delicious.

500 cc’s of brain bleach, STAT!

ZK on September 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Can we take the whole kit and kaboodle that were manufactured (probably in China) and ship them to Egypt, Libya, Pakistan, Iran, Gaza/West Bank, and…(heaven forbid) Indonesia so we can at least grin while they burn Omerican flags?

Yiwen on September 20, 2012 at 3:31 PM

You don’t de-face our money, you don’t de-face or change our American flag. This is outrageous and the military will NOT salute this bogus flag that should be burned. Terrible idea by Obama or one of his Czars. Wake up, America.

Amazingoly on September 20, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Sorry folks, I think the polls are still a red herring. This may not be 1980, but it’s not far off.

The lapdog press will do ANYTHING to keep their boy propped up and try to depress the Romney vote – don’t ever forget it.

ICanSeeNovFromMyHouse on September 20, 2012 at 4:44 PM

These people are so creepy.

Terrye on September 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

Much better.

DubiousD on September 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM

Gag!!! That’s an awful picture of Messina (there’s a guy whose outward appearance matches his inner beauty). If he spiked his hair, he’d look just like Needles from the Back to the Future movies.

Benedict Nelson on September 20, 2012 at 7:41 PM